时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Previously on The Girlfriend Experience: | |
[00:26] | Hi. | 你好 |
[00:27] | Hi. | 你好 |
[00:30] | Want to get a beer? | 想去喝杯酒吗 |
[00:31] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[00:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:36] | It’s not going to trial, I got it. | 不会上法庭的 我能搞定 |
[00:39] | Checks go to Quorta. | 支票写给库塔 |
[00:40] | Still the same. | 还是一样 |
[00:42] | You’ve been re-assigned to Skip Hadderly. | 你被改派给斯基普·哈德利了 |
[00:44] | David didn’t say. | 大卫没说 |
[00:46] | He must have said something. | 他肯定说了点什么吧 |
[00:47] | He must have given a reason why. | 肯定说原因了吧 |
[00:49] | No, he didn’t. He doesn’t have to. | 没有 他也不必给出原因 |
[00:51] | He just said he wants a new intern. | 他只说想换个实习生 |
[00:53] | Just let it go. | 别管了 |
[00:54] | Michael amended his will two months ago. | 迈克尔两个月前修改了遗嘱 |
[00:57] | I’m sure you understand this sets off alarm bells | 你肯定能明白这让他的家人 |
[00:59] | within his family. | 感到警觉 |
[01:01] | $500,000 was left in the name of Chelsea Rayne. | 他给切尔茜·瑞恩留了五十万美元 |
[01:04] | Are you Chelsea Rayne? | 你是切尔茜·瑞恩吗 |
[01:21] | Don’t ever do that again! | 再也不许那样做 |
[01:40] | 应召女友 | |
[01:56] | Chelsea… | 切尔茜 |
[01:58] | Hi. | 你好 |
[02:00] | Hi. | 你好 |
[02:01] | I thought that was you. | 我就想着那人是你 |
[02:03] | Small world. How have you been? | 世界真小 你怎么样 |
[02:04] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[02:06] | It’s great seeing you. You look beautiful as always. | 见到你真好 你还是这么漂亮 |
[02:09] | Jack… Alex. | 杰克 这位是亚历克斯 |
[02:10] | Alex… Jack. | 亚历克斯 这位是杰克 |
[02:11] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[02:12] | Pleasure to meet you. | 幸会 |
[02:14] | You guys just had lunch? | 你们刚吃过午饭吗 |
[02:16] | You should try the sea scallops, they’re amazing. | 你们应该尝尝大扇贝 太好吃了 |
[02:17] | I had them last time. | 上次吃过了 |
[02:19] | And the escargot? Incredible. | 法国蜗牛呢 不可思议的美味 |
[02:22] | Anyway, I don’t mean to intrude. I just wanted to say hi. | 总之我无意打扰 只是想打个招呼 |
[02:25] | – It’s good seeing you. – You, too. | -见到你真好 -一样 |
[02:27] | Take care. | 保重 |
[02:28] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[02:32] | We have a problem. | 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[02:34] | I spoke with Peter Gramercy, off the record. | 我私下和彼得·格莱莫西谈了 |
[02:37] | Cilic’s kids are now aware | 西里克的孩子们现在知道 |
[02:38] | that you’ve been left half-a-million dollars | 他们的父亲给你留了 |
[02:40] | of their father’s money, | 五十万的遗产 |
[02:41] | and they’re going to fight it. | 他们要据理力争 |
[02:43] | I could have predicted that. | 我本来应该想到的 |
[02:45] | We should assume they’re gonna do their best | 我们要假设他们会想尽一切办法 |
[02:46] | to expose you as an escort, | 揭发你是个应召女 |
[02:48] | which could also open you up to criminal charges. | 这也会让你面临刑事指控 |
[02:50] | Do you know what the estate’s worth? | 你知道房产值多少吗 |
[02:52] | Did Gramercy tell you? | 格莱莫西跟你说了吗 |
[02:53] | Again, off the record, | 不得外传 |
[02:54] | twenty-two million. | 两千两百万 |
[02:56] | And they’re willing to drag their father’s name | 而他们为了四十分之一的钱 |
[02:57] | through all of this, for a fortieth of the estate? | 也不惜损害父亲的名誉吗 |
[02:59] | Could be a bluff, | 可能只是虚张声势 |
[03:00] | but we should err on the side of caution. | 但我们宁可谨慎也不能冒险 |
[04:33] | What was the name of the man you were with the other day? | 前几天跟你一起的那个男的叫什么 |
[04:36] | Adam? | 亚当吗 |
[04:38] | No, it’s Alex. | 不 是亚历克斯 |
[04:40] | Oh, Alex. That’s right. That’s right. | 亚历克斯 对 对 |
[04:44] | Do you often see… | 你经常见 |
[04:46] | older men? | 老年人吗 |
[04:48] | I mean I assume he’s… | 我猜他是 |
[04:50] | a client of yours, right? | 你的一个客人吧 |
[04:52] | Given his age. | 考虑到他的年纪 |
[04:56] | Am I right? | 我说对了吗 |
[05:01] | Can I ask you something? | 能问你点事吗 |
[05:04] | Will you tell me the truth? | 你会跟我说真话吗 |
[05:05] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[05:10] | What’s your real name? | 你的真名叫什么 |
[05:13] | It’s Annabel. | 安娜贝尔 |
[05:17] | Where you from? | 你是哪的人 |
[05:22] | D.C. | 华盛顿 |
[05:24] | Arlington. | 阿灵顿 |
[05:28] | Do you like being an escort? | 你喜欢做应召吗 |
[05:32] | I met you. | 所以认识了你 |
[05:46] | There are four bedrooms, four bathrooms, | 有四间卧室 四个卫生间 |
[05:48] | and a two-car garage. | 一个双车车库 |
[05:49] | The master bedroom is on the upper level. | 主卧在上面 |
[05:52] | The floor to ceiling, wall-to-wall glass provides | 从地板和天花板的全墙玻璃提供了 |
[05:54] | stunning views of the lake. | 令人惊叹的湖光美景 |
[05:58] | Look around. | 四处看看吧 |
[06:00] | Take your time. | 慢慢欣赏 |
[06:28] | So what do you think? Would you live here? | 你觉得怎么样 你会住在这儿吗 |
[06:31] | Are you kidding? In a heartbeat. | 你在开玩笑吗 当然了 |
[06:33] | You would? | 你会吧 |
[06:36] | Are you asking me to move in? | 你是在让我搬进来吗 |
[06:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:40] | Maybe? | 也许吧 |
[06:46] | I’m only kidding. I’m only kidding. | 我只是开玩笑 开玩笑 |
[06:50] | But not bad, though, right? | 但是还不赖 对吧 |
[06:51] | No, it’s beautiful. | 对 很美 |
[06:54] | Some close friends of mine, | 我的几个好朋友 |
[06:55] | Steve, and his wife, Ana, | 史蒂夫 和他妻子安娜 |
[06:58] | are throwing a dinner party this Thursday. | 这周四要举办个宴会 |
[07:02] | You’d really like them. | 你会非常喜欢他们的 |
[07:03] | Sometimes Steve and I do business together | 有时候我和史蒂夫一起做生意 |
[07:05] | and Ana owns The Cermark, | 安娜就负责赛马可 |
[07:08] | that really cool art gallery in the West Loop. | 就是西环那个非常棒的美术馆 |
[07:11] | So it’s a double date? | 这么说是个四人约会 |
[07:14] | If you want to think of it that way. | 如果你愿意那么想的话 |
[07:16] | I told them that we’ve been seeing each other. | 我跟他们说我们在约会了 |
[07:21] | So, will you come? | 那你会来吗 |
[07:22] | Yeah? | 会吗 |
[07:23] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:25] | I mean I have to check my schedule, but I’m sure it’s fine. | 我是说我得看看时间 但我可以肯定没问题 |
[07:28] | Great. | 太好了 |
[07:31] | You make me really happy. | 你真的让我很开心 |
[07:34] | You know that? | 你知道吗 |
[07:36] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[07:40] | To both of you. | 敬你们两个 |
[07:43] | I’m really happy we finally get to meet you. | 我真的非常高兴终于见到你了 |
[07:45] | Jack’s been talking about you for weeks. | 好几个星期了 杰克开口闭口都是你 |
[07:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:50] | I haven’t seen Jack this happy in a while. | 我有段时间没见杰克这么高兴过了 |
[07:54] | He doesn’t deserve you. | 他配不上你 |
[07:55] | Guilty as charged. | 这罪我认 |
[07:57] | You don’t deserve me. | 你配不上我 |
[08:01] | New couple! | 一对热恋新人 |
[08:04] | I’m embarrassed. | 我好尴尬啊 |
[08:07] | I don’t know what to say. | 不知道该说什么 |
[08:09] | Don’t be. | 别尴尬 |
[08:09] | He’s the one who should be embarrassed, | 他才是该尴尬的人 |
[08:10] | hiding you away for so long. | 金屋藏娇了那么久 |
[08:16] | Do you want to come back to my place? | 你想去我那儿吗 |
[08:18] | I’d love for you to see it. | 我想让你看看 |
[08:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:27] | Come in. | 请进 |
[08:34] | Make yourself at home. | 随意一点 |
[08:39] | Can I get you a drink? | 要喝点酒吗 |
[08:41] | I’m fine. | 不用了 |
[08:47] | You sure? | 确定 |
[08:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:02] | You’re gonna go, now? | 你现在就要走了吗 |
[09:07] | It’s one a.M. | 现在是凌晨一点 |
[09:09] | I wasn’t expecting to stay the night. | 我没打算要在这儿过夜 |
[09:14] | I have something to take care of in the morning. | 早上还有点事要处理 |
[09:16] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[09:27] | I had a wonderful time tonight. | 我度过了一个美妙的夜晚 |
[09:31] | I feel very close to you. | 感觉和你非常亲密 |
[09:35] | I feel very close to you, too. | 我也感觉非常亲密 |
[09:42] | Will you call me tomorrow? | 你明天会打给我吗 |
[09:44] | Yes. | 会的 |
[09:46] | Go to sleep. | 睡吧 |
[09:59] | 请输入用户名和密码 | |
[10:07] | 无法访问”大卫·泰利斯”文件夹 请检查用户名和密码 | |
[10:12] | I need you to do a clearance search on these, asap. | 我需要你尽快给这些做个防止专利侵权检索 |
[10:16] | Make note of anything that seems even remotely questionable. | 哪怕非常不起眼的可疑之处都记下来 |
[10:18] | I’m on it. | 明白 |
[10:27] | 无法访问”大卫·泰利斯”文件夹 请检查用户名和密码 | |
[10:36] | Hi, what’s your name? | 你好 你叫什么 |
[10:39] | Corey. | 科里 |
[10:40] | Hi, Corey, I’m Christine. | 你好 科里 我是克里斯汀 |
[10:41] | I’m having some trouble accessing some files on the main frame. | 我似乎不能查看主机里一些文件 |
[10:44] | May I have your last name? | 请问你姓什么 |
[10:45] | “Reade.” With an “E” On the end. | 里德 德国的德 |
[10:47] | And which files are you trying to access? | 你想查看哪个文件 |
[10:49] | David Tellis’. | 大卫·泰利斯的 |
[10:52] | XHP. I just accessed them yesterday. | XHP 我昨天还看过 |
[10:58] | You don’t have authorization anymore. | 你已经没有权限了 |
[11:02] | Your access has been terminated. You’ll need Tellis’ approval. | 你的权限被撤销了 你需要泰利斯批准 |
[11:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:09] | – Thank you. – No problem. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[11:30] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[12:11] | Don’t take a picture. | 别照照片 |
[12:13] | This is so cute. | 这太可爱了 |
[12:20] | Stop touching me there! | 别碰那里 |
[12:21] | I’m sorry, I’m really ticklish. | 对不起 我很怕痒 |
[12:27] | It’s not funny. | 这不好玩 |
[12:29] | Oh, absolutely not. | 不 一点也不 |
[12:36] | My wife and I used to do this on sailing trips. | 我和我老婆以前航海的时候经常这样 |
[12:39] | You were married? | 你结婚了 |
[12:42] | I should have said “Ex-wife”. | 应该是前妻 |
[12:44] | No, I just never heard you talk about her before. | 我只是从没听你提起她 |
[12:47] | I didn’t feel like I knew you before. | 我以前也不认识你 |
[12:50] | Well, you do now. | 那你现在认识了 |
[12:54] | I will admit it. | 我承认 |
[12:56] | I do wish you were a little mad right now. | 我的确希望你现在有一点点生气 |
[12:59] | You want me to trash talk your ex? | 你想让我说你前妻坏话 |
[13:03] | I do actually. | 是啊 |
[13:07] | No. No, she’s great. | 不 她很好 |
[13:12] | It was me. | 是我不好 |
[13:16] | It’s always about me. | 都是我的错 |
[13:19] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[13:21] | Thank you. | 没事 |
[13:32] | What’s your offering? | 你开价多少 |
[13:36] | Can you get it higher? | 能再高一点吗 |
[13:37] | Eighty-five? | 百分之八十五 |
[13:40] | Ho- hold on a second. | 等 等一下 |
[14:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:15] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[14:16] | Back in the water. | 去水里 |
[14:20] | You wanna come? | 你来吗 |
[14:21] | In a minute. I’ll watch you. | 等会去 我先看看你 |
[14:23] | Your loss! | 你的损失 |
[15:08] | Don’t ever do that again! | 再也不许那样做 |
[15:29] | – You’re getting out? – I’m done. | -你要走了 -我不玩了 |
[15:33] | I was just playing around. | 我只是逗你玩 |
[15:45] | I have something for you. | 我有东西要给你 |
[15:47] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[15:51] | Show me. | 让我看看 |
[15:56] | Only if you answer one question. | 除非你回答我一个问题 |
[15:58] | Go for it. | 你问吧 |
[16:02] | What happened today? | 今天你怎么了 |
[16:06] | I have a thing about small spaces. | 我有点害怕狭窄的地方 |
[16:10] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:13] | – When you dunked me… – No, with the guy. | -你把我拽进水时 -不 那个男的 |
[16:17] | What guy? | 哪个男的 |
[16:19] | The guy that you were talking to at the pool. | 和你在泳池旁边聊天的那个 |
[16:23] | Did you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[16:26] | No. | 不认识 |
[16:28] | He asked me if I was alone, I said “No”. | 他问我是不是一个人 我说不是 |
[16:33] | Were you attracted to him? | 你对他有意思吗 |
[16:36] | I was so out of it because you just– | 我那会心不在焉的 因为你 |
[16:39] | Just answer the question. | 回答我的问题 |
[16:42] | I didn’t have time to think about it. | 我没想过这个 |
[16:54] | I’m so infatuated with you, I- I… | 我对你太着迷了 我 |
[16:58] | I wasn’t even paying attention. | 我基本就没有注意他 |
[17:01] | For now. | 就现在而言 |
[17:08] | Here. | 给 |
[17:16] | I bought the house. | 我买了间房子 |
[17:19] | The one overlooking the lake. | 可以眺望湖水的那间 |
[17:25] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[17:28] | I bought it for us. | 我为我们而买 |
[17:31] | So that we’d have a place of our own. | 我们就能有自己的地方了 |
[17:35] | So we didn’t have to keep going to hotels. | 就不用一直去宾馆了 |
[17:43] | You can decorate it however you want. | 你想怎么装饰它都可以 |
[17:49] | I thought you would like it. | 我想你会喜欢的 |
[18:02] | No one’s ever done anything like this for me before. | 从来没有人这样对我 |
[18:32] | Can I see you Tuesday? | 我周二可以见你吗 |
[18:34] | Yeah, that should be fine. | 好啊 应该可以 |
[18:35] | I’ll just check and get back to you. | 我看看再回你 |
[18:41] | Last night was incredible. | 昨晚真是不可思议 |
[18:43] | It was amazing. | 是很棒 |
[18:52] | I’ll get back to you about Tuesday. | 周二的事等我给你答复 |
[19:17] | Forgot my phone. | 忘拿我手机了 |
[19:18] | Did you leave it upstairs? | 你落在楼上了吗 |
[19:20] | I always do this. | 总是这样 |
[19:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:55] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[19:57] | You’d lose your head… | 如果不看紧点儿 |
[19:59] | If it wasn’t screwed on. | 你会连自己脑袋都丢了 |
[20:02] | It’s true. | 说得太对了 |
[20:04] | Bye. | 再见 |
[20:20] | Can I speak with Erin for a moment? | 我能和艾琳说几句吗 |
[20:23] | Sure. | 当然 |
[20:27] | – Is it a good time? – What is it? | -你有空吗 -怎么了 |
[20:33] | I hear you’re heading the XHP case now. | 我听说你现在负责XHP的案子 |
[20:36] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[20:37] | I’d love to be involved and help in any way I can. | 我愿意过来 尽我所能来帮忙 |
[20:40] | I was involved when David was heading it | 大卫负责的时候我就参与了 |
[20:43] | and I’d like to see it through. | 我也想让它顺利完结 |
[20:44] | It’s a bit of a mess right now, | 目前事情比较乱 |
[20:45] | but I’ll see what I can do. | 但我会考虑一下的 |
[20:47] | If they were smart, you’d be the new Managing Partner. | 如果他们够聪明 新的管理合伙人应该是你 |
[20:51] | Is everything okay between you and David? | 你和大卫之间还好吗 |
[20:54] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[20:56] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[21:05] | So, how’s work? | 工作怎么样 |
[21:07] | Fine. | 挺好的 |
[21:08] | They’re on a hiring freeze. | 他们停止招聘了 |
[21:09] | Less positions, more profits. | 位子更少 收益更多 |
[21:11] | – Who knows how long… – Where do you intern again? | -谁知道多久 -再问一遍你在哪实习来着 |
[21:14] | A small law firm in midtown. | 市中心一家小律所 |
[21:17] | Peters and Morgan. It’s two guys. | 彼得斯-摩根律所 两个人办的 |
[21:19] | It’s awful. | 挺糟的 |
[21:35] | You like getting paid for sex, don’t you? | 你喜欢拿钱干活 是吧 |
[21:37] | It turns you on. | 有钱拿 |
[21:38] | Getting paid. | 让你很爽 |
[21:41] | Yes! | 是的 |
[21:43] | Say it! | 说出来 |
[21:45] | It turns me on. | 让我很爽 |
[22:06] | Take it in all the way. | 全部含进去 |
[22:45] | Hello? | 你好 |
[22:46] | Hey, I miss you already. | 我已经想你了 |
[22:48] | How did you get this number? | 你怎么知道这个号码的 |
[22:50] | You gave it to me. What’s the problem? | 你给我的 怎么了 |
[22:52] | I didn’t give you this number, Jack. | 我没给你这个号码 杰克 |
[23:11] | Hey. | 你好 |
[23:12] | Hey. | 你好 |
[23:13] | Congrats on the promotion. | 恭喜高升 |
[23:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:18] | So my phone got stolen. | 我的手机被偷了 |
[23:19] | And my sister got some weird texts. | 我妹妹收到一些奇怪的短信 |
[23:21] | So if you got any weird messages… | 所以如果你收到什么奇怪的信息 |
[23:23] | I haven’t gotten anything. | 我什么都没收到 |
[23:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:30] | – Well, great news for you. – Yeah. | -对你来说是个好消息了 -对 |
[23:33] | – Congratulations again. – Excuse me. | -再次恭喜 -先告辞了 |
[23:39] | 936… | |
[23:40] | 51… | |
[23:42] | 85… | |
[23:44] | 984… | |
[23:46] | 53… | |
[23:47] | 92… | |
[23:49] | 10… | |
[23:51] | 598… | |
[23:54] | 236… | |
[23:58] | I’m sorry. I’m gonna have to call you back. | 抱歉 我得等会在给你打过去了 |
[24:13] | Christine? Hey, I didn’t hear from you yesterday | 克里斯汀 昨天你没找我 |
[24:14] | and I got worried… | 我担心 |
[24:36] | I do not want you in my fucking life, Jack. | 我的生活他妈的不欢迎你 杰克 |
[24:38] | Do you understand? | 你明白了吗 |
[24:39] | Never call me again! | 再也别给我打电话 |