时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Previously on The Girlfriend Experience: | |
[00:22] | What happened today with the guy? | 今天你跟那个男的怎么了 |
[00:24] | What guy? | 哪个男的 |
[00:25] | The guy that you were talking to at the pool. | 和你在泳池旁边聊天的那个 |
[00:30] | Did you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[00:32] | No. | 不认识 |
[00:34] | He asked me if I was alone, I said no. | 他问我是不是一个人 我说不是 |
[00:38] | Were you attracted to him? | 你对他有意思吗 |
[00:41] | I forgot my phone. | 忘拿我手机了 |
[00:48] | You’d loose your head… | 如果不看紧点儿 |
[00:50] | If it wasn’t screwed on. | 你会连自己脑袋都丢了 |
[00:52] | Take it in all the way. | 全部含进去 |
[01:03] | I miss you already. | 我已经想你了 |
[01:04] | How did you get this number? | 你怎么知道这个号码的 |
[01:06] | I didn’t give you this number, Jack. | 我没给你这个号码 杰克 |
[01:10] | Christine? | 克里斯汀 |
[01:10] | Hey, I didn’t hear from you yesterday, and I got worried… | 昨天你没找我 我担心 |
[01:21] | I do not want you in my fucking life, Jack. | 我的生活他妈的不欢迎你 杰克 |
[01:24] | Do you understand? | 你明白了吗 |
[01:25] | Never call me again! | 再也别给我打电话 |
[01:40] | What’s the status on those provisionals? | 临时阐明书怎么样了 |
[01:41] | You’ll have them by the end of the day? | 今天之内能弄好吗 |
[01:43] | Yes! | 是的 |
[01:45] | I- I’ve got it under control. | 我能搞定的 |
[01:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:51] | 应召女友 | |
[01:55] | – Do you have multiple partners? – Yes. | -你有多名性伙伴吗 -是的 |
[01:57] | Have you had unprotected sex since your last exam? | 你上次检查之后有过无保护性经历吗 |
[02:00] | No. | 没有 |
[02:01] | And when was your last Pap smear? | 你上次做子宫颈抹片检查是什么时候 |
[02:04] | Ahh, over a year ago. | 一年多前 |
[02:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:09] | There’s going to be a little bit of pressure. | 你会感到一点压力 |
[02:12] | So just try to relax. | 放松 |
[02:40] | Miss Reade? | 里德小姐 |
[02:41] | – Hi, Ben. – Uh, someone sent you these. | -本 -有人给你送来了这个 |
[02:45] | 对不起 我想见你 爱你 杰克 | |
[02:49] | Would you mind taking these to my apartment for me? | 可以帮我拿去我公寓吗 |
[02:51] | Sure. | 当然 |
[02:59] | They say it’s supposed to rain this weekend. | 据说周末要下雨的 |
[03:03] | The weather… It- It’s supposed to rain. | 天气 据说要下雨了 |
[03:05] | I heard that. | 我听说了 |
[03:16] | Would you just wait while I turn my lights on? | 你能等我把灯打开吗 |
[03:18] | Sure. | 当然 |
[03:50] | – Thanks. – Everything okay? | -谢谢 -一切都好吗 |
[03:52] | Yeah, it’s all good. | 嗯 都好 |
[03:53] | Call down if you need anything. | 如果需要什么打电话叫我 |
[03:56] | I will. Thanks, Ben. | 好的 谢谢 本 |
[05:37] | Living room’s Camera One. | 卧室是1号摄像机 |
[05:40] | The hallways are Camera Two. | 走廊是2号摄像机 |
[05:42] | And the bedrooms are Cameras Three and Four. | 卧室是3号和4号摄像机 |
[05:47] | It’s set to record 24-7, unless you program it otherwise. | 全天候录像 除非你修改程序 |
[05:50] | It’s a one-week buffer. | 有一周的缓冲 |
[05:52] | Got it. | 好的 |
[05:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:54] | I want to hear you talk about the iron condors… | 我想听你谈铁鹰套利 |
[05:57] | Iron butterflies, fences, collars, | 铁蝴蝶 兜售 利益上下限 |
[06:00] | strangles and straddles. | 组合 多空套作 |
[06:04] | They make crunching numbers sound sexier than it actually is. | 他们把鼓捣数字吹得很性感 |
[06:07] | Quantitative analysis is… | 定量分析 |
[06:10] | very boring. | 非常无聊 |
[06:11] | I think it’s pretty hot. | 我觉得很性感 |
[06:14] | No, you don’t. | 你骗我 |
[06:15] | Okay, it’s hot when you talk about it | 好吧 你说起来时就很性感 |
[06:17] | because you’re obviously good at your job. | 因为你显然很擅长你的工作 |
[06:20] | And that’s a major turn on for me. | 这让我觉得很性奋 |
[06:24] | Where did- Where’d you learn those terms? | 你在哪学会这些术语的 |
[06:26] | Can’t a girl have a stock hobby, slash habit? | 女生就不能喜欢/平时炒股 |
[06:34] | I can talk you through where to invest your money, | 我可以教你怎么投资 |
[06:36] | if you’re serious. | 如果你真感兴趣的话 |
[06:38] | I’m serious. | 我感兴趣 |
[06:41] | That’d be great. | 那就太好了 |
[06:43] | My wife hates when I talk about work. | 我妻子就讨厌我谈工作 |
[06:50] | Maybe that’s why we’re here. | 或许这就是我们相识的原因 |
[06:55] | Do you want to um… | 你想… |
[06:59] | Yes. | 好 |
[07:02] | I love that you ask me what I want, | 我喜欢你问我我想要什么 |
[07:05] | but I want to know what you want. | 但我想知道你想要什么 |
[07:08] | I want to know what an iron condor looks like. | 我想知道铁鹰套利什么样 |
[07:33] | You want any more hot stock talk? | 你还想聊性感的股票话题吗 |
[07:35] | Say that ten times fast. | 快速说十次 |
[07:38] | Hot stock talk, hot stock talk, hot stock talk, hot stock talk… | 性感的股票话题 性感的股票话题… |
[07:43] | Bear call spread. Show me that. | 买权看空价差 说给我听 |
[07:46] | What do you really want? | 你究竟想要什么 |
[07:49] | I want to ride your face. | 我想骑你的脸 |
[10:07] | – Alex Peyton? – Yes? | -亚历克斯·佩顿 -是 |
[10:08] | My name is Simon Burcher. I’m a private investigator. | 我叫西蒙·博彻 我是名私家侦探 |
[10:12] | I have a few questions about an acquaintance of yours. | 我要问你几个关于你一名熟人的问题 |
[10:14] | What’s this about? | 是什么事 |
[10:15] | I am investigating a woman named Chelsea Rayne. | 我在调查一名叫切尔茜·瑞恩的女人 |
[10:22] | Perhaps your wife knows her? | 或许你妻子认识她 |
[10:31] | This will only take a second. | 一会儿就好 |
[10:34] | My wife has nothing to do with this. | 我妻子跟此事无关 |
[10:36] | I’m very aware that your wife has nothing to do with this. | 我很清楚你妻子跟此事无关 |
[10:42] | – Everything okay? – Yeah. | -一切都好吧 -嗯 |
[10:43] | This gentleman just needs directions. | 这位先生在问路 |
[10:46] | My GPS got me all turned around. | 我的定位仪把我搞糊涂了 |
[10:48] | These streets, once you leave the city, | 一出了城 |
[10:50] | always confuse me. | 我总迷路 |
[10:52] | I’ll just get him back on the 90. | 我送他回90号公路 |
[10:55] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[10:55] | Sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打搅 |
[10:56] | Have a nice evening. | 今晚愉快 |
[11:01] | She seems nice. | 她看上去很和气嘛 |
[11:09] | Hand me your cell. | 把手机给我 |
[11:21] | How have you got her listed in here? | 这里有她的电话吗 |
[11:24] | Is there another way we can do this? | 我们可以商量一下吗 |
[11:26] | I barely know her. | 我跟她不熟 |
[11:28] | You two seemed friendly enough. | 你们看上去挺亲昵的嘛 |
[11:35] | She’s listed as… | 她是 |
[11:37] | Donald Metcalf. | 唐纳德·麦特卡夫 |
[11:40] | I want an introduction. | 给我介绍一下 |
[11:42] | Tell her I’m a partner in Bishop Burcher, | 告诉她我是贝谢普·博彻的合伙人 |
[11:44] | an accounting firm here in town. | 本地一家会计公司的 |
[11:46] | Make it work. | 说通她 |
[11:51] | Hi, it’s Chelsea. | 我是切尔茜 |
[11:52] | Leave a message and I’ll get back to you. | 请留言 我稍后打给你 |
[11:54] | Hey, Chelsea, it’s Alex. | 切尔茜 我是亚历克斯 |
[11:56] | I just was talking about you | 我刚跟我一个好朋友 |
[11:57] | with a good friend mine, Simon Burcher, | 西蒙·博彻谈起了你 |
[11:59] | and he’d love to meet you. | 他想见见你 |
[12:16] | Can we make three copies of this and send one to Tariq Barr? | 能把这个复印三份拿给特里克·巴尔吗 |
[12:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:20] | Can you get Harrison on the phone? | 接通哈里森的电话 |
[12:21] | – Now? – Right now. | -现在吗 -就是现在 |
[12:23] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好 -谢谢 |
[12:26] | Yeah, could you get Harrison on the phone? | 请接一下哈里森 |
[12:35] | I’m working on Eisner Trading and Arc Futures for Skip | 我在给斯基普做艾斯纳交易和亚克期货 |
[12:37] | and I have to cross-reference some of David’s cases. | 我得跟大卫的几件案子做对比 |
[12:39] | Can I use your password? | 能用下你的密码吗 |
[12:40] | No. | 不行 |
[12:42] | I have to get them into Skip by the end of the day, | 我今天之内得交给斯基普 |
[12:43] | and I need to make sure they’re not infringing. | 我得确保没有不当的地方 |
[12:45] | You’re making your job way too complicated. | 你把工作搞得太复杂了 |
[12:46] | Just check the PTO website. | 去专利和商标局网站查下就好 |
[12:48] | But the files that I’m looking for are patent applications. | 但我要找的是专利申请表 |
[12:51] | They’re not gonna be in public record for 18 months. | 还有18个月才会被公开呢 |
[12:53] | Okay, why don’t you just tell me what you’re looking for | 你告诉我你想找什么 |
[12:54] | and I’ll check? | 我去查吧 |
[12:55] | Kayla, we work for the same company. | 凯拉 我们是一家公司的 |
[12:58] | Not yet. | 还不是呢 |
[12:59] | Ten interns, two slots. Remember? | 十个实习生 两个位置 记得吗 |
[13:10] | 西蒙·博彻 注册会计师 | |
[13:11] | – It’s Alex. – Hi, how are you? | -我是亚历克斯 -你好吗 |
[13:13] | Good. | 挺好 |
[13:14] | I’m at a dinner meeting, what’s up? | 我在跟人吃晚饭 什么事 |
[13:15] | Your friend, Simon, called me. | 你的朋友西蒙打给了我 |
[13:17] | I just wanted to touch base with you before I called him back. | 我给他回电之前想跟你确认一下 |
[13:20] | How long have you known him? | 你认识他多久了 |
[13:23] | About five years. | 五年吧 |
[13:25] | Yeah, that’s right. | 嗯 没错 |
[13:27] | He does tax prep for us here at Rainsford. | 他为我们雷恩斯福德报税 |
[13:29] | He’s a great guy. | 他是个好人 |
[13:31] | A little quiet at first, but I think you’ll probably like him. | 起初挺害羞 但你大概会喜欢他的 |
[14:38] | Do you have any children? | 你有孩子吗 |
[14:40] | Two… | 两个 |
[14:41] | A boy and a girl. | 一男一女 |
[14:42] | Fifteen and thirteen. | 一个15 一个13 |
[14:44] | They live with their mother. | 他们跟妈妈住 |
[14:45] | It’s good, it’s amicable. | 这样挺好的 |
[14:47] | We split up when they were kids, and we’ve… | 他们还小时我们就分手了 |
[14:50] | figured things out over the years. | 我们这些年来渐渐也挺融洽了 |
[14:55] | So how am I doing for a first-timer? | 作为头一次 我怎么样 |
[14:58] | Am I passing the test? | 我通过测试了吗 |
[15:00] | There’s no test, we’re just seeing if we like each other. | 没有测试 我们只是看看是不是喜欢彼此 |
[15:04] | And? | 怎么样 |
[15:06] | Well, what are you looking for? | 你想要什么 |
[15:09] | Just someone to spend some time with. | 就是找个人陪陪我 |
[15:12] | I work a lot, so it can be difficult to meet people, | 我经常工作 所以不容易结识人 |
[15:14] | given my schedule. | 太忙了 |
[15:16] | I don’t have a lot of free time, but of course… | 我没多少闲暇时间 但是 |
[15:20] | I’d make time to see you. | 我会为你腾出时间的 |
[15:22] | How often were you thinking? | 你想见得多频繁 |
[15:33] | Here they are. | 给 |
[15:34] | – Are they all clear? – Yes, they’re fine. | -都检查好了吗 -是的 没问题 |
[15:36] | I was just erring on the side of caution. | 我就是想谨慎点 |
[15:38] | – Anything else? – That’s it. | -还有别的事吗 -没了 |
[15:40] | Great. | 好 |
[15:47] | David’s furious. | 大卫气坏了 |
[15:49] | He wants me to deliver Erin all supporting documentation for XHP, | 他要我把XHP的所有辅助文档拿给艾琳 |
[15:52] | but I can’t find all the files. | 但我找不到全部文件 |
[15:53] | They should be on the server. | 应该在服务器上啊 |
[15:56] | Unless someone deleted them. | 除非是有人删了 |
[15:57] | Well, they’re not. | 反正不在 |
[15:59] | Look, I know you worked on the case. | 听着 我知道你在这个案子上干过 |
[16:01] | Do you have any time to double-check and walk me through it? | 你有时间核查一遍 跟我过一下吗 |
[16:04] | I’ll need access to the files. | 我得有权限查看文件 |
[16:06] | I’ll give you my password. | 我可以给你密码 |
[16:08] | But don’t go behind my back and make me look bad. | 但别背着我干坏事 让我下不来台 |
[16:10] | Kayla, I’m on your side. | 凯拉 我是你这边的 |
[16:12] | It’ll be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[16:19] | 登录网络 | |
[16:31] | 库塔 | |
[16:34] | 无结果 | |
[16:41] | 库塔 | |
[16:45] | 无结果 | |
[17:39] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[17:46] | Here’s your fee. | 这是你的酬金 |
[17:49] | It’s $2,000 in cash, like we discussed, you can… | 两千美元现金 我们说好的 |
[17:53] | – Feel free to count it. – Thanks. | -你可以数数 -谢谢 |
[17:55] | In twenty $100 bills. | 20张一百的 |
[17:58] | Great. | 很好 |
[18:00] | Can I get you a drink? | 需要喝一杯吗 |
[18:03] | I’m fine, thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[18:37] | There’s no reason to be nervous. It’s just you and me, okay? | 不必紧张 就是你和我 好吗 |
[18:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:46] | What do you like? | 你喜欢什么 |
[18:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:51] | It’s hard for me to talk about. | 我不好说出口 |
[18:54] | Maybe I’m not ready. | 或许我还没准备好 |
[18:57] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[18:58] | There’s no rush. | 不着急 |
[19:03] | I want to… | 我想 |
[19:07] | You can tell me. | 你可以告诉我 |
[19:14] | What are my choices? | 我有什么选择 |
[19:19] | Tell me what my choices are. | 告诉我我有什么选择 |
[19:21] | I want you to tell me. | 你来告诉我 |
[19:24] | Well, I can… | 我可以 |
[19:27] | I can touch you. | 我可以摸你 |
[19:31] | Do you like that? When I touch your skin? | 你喜欢吗 喜欢我摸你吗 |
[19:35] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:40] | And here? | 这里呢 |
[19:44] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:01] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[20:04] | I want to hear you say it. | 我想听你说 |
[20:07] | What are my choices? | 我有什么选择 |
[20:19] | Would you give me a minute? | 能给我点时间吗 |
[20:19] | I- I have to take care of something | 我得处理点东西 |
[20:21] | before we, you know, continue. | 然后我们再继续 |
[20:24] | I’ll be right back. | 我就回来 |
[20:28] | Sure, okay. | 好的 |
[21:01] | I’m not feeling well. I’m- I’m gonna go home. | 我不太舒服 我得回家了 |
[21:05] | Here. Uh, we can re-schedule. | 给 我们再约吧 |
[21:06] | I can call you when I’m feeling better. | 等我舒服一些了我再打给你 |
[21:08] | Why don’t you just lie down for a little while? | 你要不要躺会儿 |
[21:09] | Maybe it’ll pass. | 或许待会儿就过去了 |
[21:11] | Just lie down for a minute. Maybe you’ll feel better. Really. | 你躺会儿吧 或许你会好起来的 真的 |
[21:13] | I’m gonna go. | 我得走了 |
[21:14] | I’ll call you. | 我会打给你的 |
[21:18] | I’m leaving your money on the table. | 我把你的钱留下了 |
[21:23] | Your call has been forwarded to | 你的电话已被转接到 |
[21:25] | an automated voice messaging system. | 自动语音留言系统 |
[21:27] | Alex Peyton. | 亚历克斯·佩顿 |
[21:28] | At the tone, please record your message. | 听到叮声后 请留言 |
[21:32] | Alex, this is Chelsea, | 亚历克斯 我是切尔茜 |
[21:33] | I was just with your friend, Simon. | 我刚刚跟你朋友西蒙在一起 |
[21:34] | Can you please call me back? | 你能给我回电吗 |
[21:36] | Tell me what my choices are. | 告诉我我有什么选择 |
[21:38] | I want you to tell me. | 你来告诉我 |
[21:41] | Well, I can… | 我可以 |
[21:45] | I can touch you. | 我可以摸你 |
[21:48] | Do you like that? When I touch your skin? | 你喜欢吗 喜欢我摸你吗 |
[21:51] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[21:55] | And here? | 这里呢 |
[21:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:06] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[22:09] | I want to hear you say it. | 我想听你说 |
[22:12] | What are my choices? | 我有什么选择 |
[22:18] | Would you give me a minute? | 能给我点时间吗 |
[22:19] | I- I have to take care of something | 我得处理点东西 |
[22:20] | before we, you know, continue. | 然后我们再继续 |
[22:22] | I’ll be right back. | 我就回来 |
[22:35] | – Excuse me one sec. – Sure. | -失陪一下 -好 |
[22:38] | – Hello. – It didn’t work. | -喂 -没成功 |
[22:40] | Well, I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[22:42] | That’s not going to cut it, Jacqueline. | 这可不行 杰奎琳 |
[22:44] | I gave her up to you. I don’t know what else I can do. | 我都把她给你了 我不知道我还能做什么 |
[22:46] | Well, you better hope that she caves, | 你最好祈祷她放乖一点 |
[22:47] | otherwise, I’m coming after you. Do you understand? | 否则我要找你麻烦了 明白吗 |
[23:24] | Chelsea! Hi, it’s Simon Burcher. | 切尔茜 我是西蒙·博彻 |
[23:26] | Uh, I hope you’re feeling better. | 希望你好点了 |
[23:28] | Uh, listen, I’d love to see you again. | 听我说 我想再约你见面 |
[23:30] | The sooner the better. | 越早越好 |
[23:32] | Hopefully, I won’t make your stomach turn again. | 希望我不会再让你不舒服了 |
[23:35] | Ahh, anyway, call me, 312… | 总之 打给我 312… |
[24:12] | You wanna share a cab? | 你想拼车吗 |
[24:15] | It’s already ten? | 已经10点了 |
[24:18] | Did you have a chance to look at XHP? | 你找时间看过XHP的文件了吗 |
[24:20] | There are files missing. | 是有文件缺失了 |
[24:21] | But we’ll find them. I just need another day. | 但我们会找到的 再给我一天时间 |
[24:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:28] | So you wanna share a cab? | 你想拼车吗 |
[24:29] | Well I can’t leave yet. I still have too much work. | 我还不能走 我还有太多工作 |
[24:31] | Alright… | 好吧 |
[24:33] | See you tomorrow. Don’t worry. | 明天见 没事 |
[24:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:52] | Christine? | 克里斯汀 |
[24:55] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[24:57] | I just want to talk. | 我只想谈谈 |
[24:59] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[25:01] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[25:02] | Tomorrow, you’re gonna to call Peter Gramercy, | 明天 你得打给彼得·格莱莫西 |
[25:04] | or have a lawyer call Peter Gramercy, | 要么就叫个律师打给彼得·格莱莫西 |
[25:06] | and you’re gonna tell him that you’re disclaiming | 告诉他你会放弃争夺 |
[25:08] | any and all interests in Michael Cilic’s estate. | 迈克尔·西里克的任何遗产 |
[25:10] | – Who are you? – It doesn’t matter. | -你是谁 -无所谓 |
[25:13] | What does matter is that I know who you are. | 重要的是 我知道你是谁 |
[25:15] | Christine Reade. Born June 27th, 1989, | 克里斯汀·里德 1989年6月27日生 |
[25:19] | at Mercy Hospital in Philadelphia. | 生于费城仁爱医院 |
[25:21] | Your parents are James and Mary Reade, | 你父母是詹姆斯和玛丽·里德 |
[25:23] | they’re both high school teachers, | 他们都是高中老师 |
[25:25] | and you have one sibling, | 你有一个姊妹 |
[25:26] | an elder sister, Annabel, | 姐姐 安娜贝尔 |
[25:28] | who is an Assistant DA in Arlington County, Virginia. | 她是弗吉尼亚州阿灵顿县的助理地检官 |
[25:31] | You’re a 2nd-year law student at Chicago-Burnham, | 你是芝加哥伯罕姆法学院的二年级学生 |
[25:34] | and you intern here on the 39th floor | 你在39层的科克兰-安伦律所 |
[25:36] | at Kirkland and Allen for Skip Hadderly. | 为斯基普·哈德利做实习生 |
[25:38] | Do you want me to continue? | 还要我继续说吗 |
[25:40] | I didn’t think so. | 我猜也是 |
[25:43] | Now… | 好了 |
[25:44] | If you don’t make this call, | 如果你不打电话 |
[25:47] | everyone will find out what you really do for a living. | 大家都会知道你究竟是做什么的 |
[25:50] | Your friends, your family, your law professors. | 你的朋友 家人 你的法学院教授 |
[25:57] | Am I clear? | 听懂了吗 |
[25:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:02] | Have a good night. | 今晚愉快 |