时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | I bought this place for late nights at the office, | 我买下这里 在办公室干得晚就来这儿 |
[00:26] | since Megan and I are having problems. | 因为梅根和我遇到些麻烦 |
[00:30] | You feel so good. | 你给人感觉太爽了 |
[00:38] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[00:41] | I can’t stop thinking about you with other women. | 我忍不住去想你和其他女人在一起 |
[00:44] | Take it in all the way. | 全部含进去 |
[00:48] | – Who sent you that? – You sent it. | -谁发给你的 -你发的 |
[00:51] | That’s your fucking email! | 那是你的电邮 |
[00:53] | I didn’t send that. | 我没有 |
[00:54] | It didn’t just go to me, too. It went to everybody. | 而且不是只发给了我 大家都收到了 |
[00:58] | Miss Reade sent over a video recording of | 里德小姐发来了一个 |
[01:01] | you having sex with her in your apartment. | 你在你公寓里和她性交的录像 |
[01:03] | You’re through. | 你完了 |
[01:04] | Fuck! | 操 |
[01:05] | Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! | 操 操 操 |
[01:07] | Fuck! | 操 |
[01:09] | Somebody sent the tape to Chicago Lister. | 有人把视频发给”芝加哥编录者”了 |
[01:11] | They just ran a story, | 他们刚登了新闻故事 |
[01:12] | You like getting paid for sex, don’t you? | 你喜欢拿钱干活 是吧 |
[01:14] | It turns you on, getting paid. | 有钱拿 让你很爽 |
[01:17] | Say it! | 说出来 |
[01:26] | – Should I open a bottle? – Yes, please. | -要我开瓶酒吗 -要 |
[01:29] | – Get out of there! – I’m starving. | -别翻了 -我饿死了 |
[01:31] | Well, it’ll be done soon, you can hold off till then. | 马上就好了 你可以忍一忍 |
[01:36] | – Out! – Alright, Dad. | -出去吧 -好 老爸 |
[01:38] | Hurt my leg. | 踢疼我腿了 |
[01:48] | It’s good to be back. | 能回家真好 |
[01:52] | How are they doing? | 他们怎么样 |
[01:55] | Why don’t you ask them? | 为什么不自己去问 |
[01:57] | Maybe I’ll take them to a game this weekend. | 这周末我可能会带他们去看球赛 |
[01:59] | Did Holgrem get back to you about Strauss & Hauer? | 施特劳斯-豪尔的事霍格鲁姆有消息了吗 |
[02:04] | He did not. | 没有 |
[02:06] | Still waiting for the initial offer. | 还在等初始报价 |
[02:10] | I’m really happy. | 我真的很高兴 |
[02:11] | You don’t have to keep saying that. | 你不用一直说 |
[02:19] | But I am. | 但我确实高兴 |
[02:21] | It’s true. | 真的 |
[02:23] | Then just show us. | 那就让我看看 |
[03:22] | Take it in all the way. | 全部含进去 |
[03:28] | You like getting paid for sex, don’t you? | 你喜欢拿钱干活 是吧 |
[03:31] | It turns you on, getting paid. | 有钱拿 让你很爽 |
[03:36] | Say it! | 说出来 |
[03:37] | It turns me on! | 让我很爽 |
[03:55] | Take it in all the way. | 全部含进去 |
[04:01] | You like getting paid for sex, don’t you? | 你喜欢拿钱干活 是吧 |
[04:04] | It turns you on, getting paid. | 有钱拿 让你很爽 |
[04:08] | Say it! | 说出来 |
[04:10] | It turns me on! | 让我很爽 |
[04:12] | The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading | 白色区域只是为了方便旅客能 |
[04:17] | of passengers only. No parking. | 即刻上下车 禁止停车 |
[04:37] | Hey! | 你好 |
[04:40] | Here, let me get this for you. | 来 让我把这个给你拿上 |
[04:41] | Thanks for picking me up. | 谢谢你来接我 |
[04:43] | Yup. | 没事 |
[04:53] | If you have something to say, just say it. | 如果你有话要说就说吧 |
[04:59] | We haven’t heard from you since you sent that email. | 自从你发了那封邮件后就再没你的消息 |
[05:03] | Why aren’t you returning our calls? | 你为什么不回我们的电话 |
[05:06] | Well, what do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[05:09] | Are you serious? | 你没开玩笑吧 |
[05:12] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈有病吗 |
[05:15] | You sent an email with a video attached… | 你给你家人和同事发了封 |
[05:18] | of you fucking some dude | 附有一个你跟某个男的 |
[05:20] | to your family and colleagues. | 性爱视频的邮件 |
[05:22] | You forced your mother and father | 你逼着你父母 |
[05:24] | to watch you get rammed by some… | 看你被某人打桩 |
[05:27] | It’s not funny. | 这一点都不好笑 |
[05:35] | I didn’t send that. | 那邮件不是我发的 |
[05:39] | Then who did? | 那是谁发的 |
[05:42] | You can tell me. | 你可以告诉我 |
[05:48] | Look, I know what you were doing. | 我知道你当时是在干什么 |
[05:51] | I can’t believe you’re a pro- I can’t even say it out loud. | 真不敢相信你居然是个职业…我都说不出口 |
[05:54] | Then don’t say it out loud. | 那就别说了 |
[05:57] | Did something happen to you? | 你是碰上什么事了吗 |
[05:59] | Like when you were little? And you didn’t say anything or…? | 比如你小时候的遭遇 你可能没说出来… |
[06:04] | Because I- I honestly can not understand | 因为我真是无法理解 |
[06:07] | why you would do something so fucking stupid. | 为什么你会做那么蠢的事 |
[06:09] | Because I like it, okay? | 因为我喜欢 行了吧 |
[06:20] | 应召女友 | |
[06:41] | – Do you want help with that? – No, that’s fine. | -你要帮忙吗 -没事 不用了 |
[06:45] | Are they home? | 他们在家吗 |
[06:46] | Yeah, they’re here somewhere. | 在 就在附近吧 |
[06:49] | Mom! | 妈 |
[06:53] | Dad! | 爸 |
[07:04] | – Yeah? – She’s here. | -怎么了 -她来了 |
[07:18] | They’re out here! | 他们在这儿 |
[07:21] | Be nice. | 友善点 |
[07:26] | – Happy Anniversary. – Oh yeah, thanks. | -结婚纪念日快乐 -谢谢 |
[07:28] | – So we were hoping you’d- you’d come. – Why wouldn’t I come? | -我们也在期望你会来 -我怎么会不来 |
[07:32] | Well, you know, we- we know you’re busy, honey. | 我们知道你很忙 亲爱的 |
[07:33] | You’ve got lots on your plate. | 你有很多事要处理 |
[07:36] | – Hey, Mom. – Hey. | -嗨 老妈 -嗨 |
[07:39] | Happy Anniversary. | 结婚纪念日快乐 |
[07:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:45] | You’re alright? | 你还好吗 |
[07:46] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -还好啊 -好 |
[07:49] | Well, I made up the couch in the den… | 我在书房里铺好了沙发 |
[07:52] | I uh, didn’t know you were coming, | 我不知道你会来 |
[07:54] | so we didn’t get a chance to clean up your room. | 所以没来得及整理你的房间 |
[07:56] | I told you guys I was coming. | 我跟你们说了我要来 |
[07:57] | No, actually, | 没有 说真的 |
[07:59] | Ahhh, I haven’t heard from you in a few weeks. | 我已经几周没你的消息了 |
[08:02] | Sorry, sweetie, your- your room, | 抱歉 亲爱的 你的房间 |
[08:04] | we kind of turned it into a bit of a dumping zone. | 我们把它当成了杂物间 |
[08:07] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[08:11] | Okay, well, I need to get ready. | 好啦 我要去准备了 |
[08:14] | I’m gonna help Mom. | 我去帮妈 |
[08:15] | Do you guys need help with anything? | 需要帮忙什么吗 |
[08:16] | – No, we’re okay. – Yeah, we’re good. | -不用了 -嗯 我们没问题 |
[08:18] | Your mom and Annabel picked up everything last night. | 你妈和安娜贝尔昨天晚上把东西都买齐了 |
[08:21] | Grandma got in. | 外婆也来了 |
[08:23] | She’s looking forward to seeing you. | 她很期待看到你 |
[08:26] | Yeah, I haven’t seen Grandma in so long. | 是啊 我好久没见到外婆了 |
[08:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:31] | Alright, I’m gonna go put my stuff downstairs. | 我去把我行李放到楼下 |
[08:32] | – Welcome back! – Thanks, Dad. | -欢迎回来 -谢了 爸 |
[08:51] | That wasn’t as bad as I thought it was gonna be. | 情况还没我想象的那么糟糕 |
[08:54] | I’ve been here ten minutes. Just wait. | 我才来十分钟 好戏还在后头 |
[08:56] | No, she’s gonna be caught up in the party. | 不会的 她到了派对会很忙 |
[08:58] | It’s not gonna be so bad. | 不会太糟的 |
[09:00] | I mean, you had to know that we would be upset. | 你也该知道我们会生气 |
[09:04] | I wasn’t thinking about you guys when I was fucking him. | 我和他搞上时也没有挂念着你们 |
[09:10] | What are you wearing to the party? | 你要穿什么去派对 |
[09:12] | – Probably something really sexy. – Okay… | -可能穿点性感的吧 -好 |
[09:17] | Right, I’m sure Mom will love that. | 好吧 我敢保证妈会很喜欢 |
[09:31] | You ready? One, two, three! | 准备好了吗 一 二 三 |
[09:47] | So your mom was just telling | 你妈妈才刚告诉我们 |
[09:48] | us about what you’ve been up to in Chicago… | 你在芝加哥做什么 |
[09:50] | What did she say? | 她说什么 |
[09:52] | Oh, lots of things… | 很多… |
[09:53] | Uh, your school, your job… | 你的学校 工作 |
[09:56] | She says you’re doing great. | 她说你发展得不错 |
[10:05] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[10:09] | He’s like, not again. | 他想说 别再来了 |
[10:13] | I haven’t been to Chicago in years. Is it still as expensive? | 我好多年没去芝加哥了 物价还是一样贵吗 |
[10:16] | Not really. | 不算是 |
[10:18] | Ummm… Maybe compared to here. | 或许跟这里比起来算贵 |
[10:20] | – That’s what people tell me. – Yeah. | -我也是这么听说的 -是啊 |
[10:22] | Hey, Gram, can I steal Christine for a second? | 外婆 我能借一下克里斯汀吗 |
[10:24] | Take her away. | 去吧 |
[10:28] | You’re not talking to Gram about the video, are you? | 你没告诉外婆视频的事吧 |
[10:30] | ‘Cause Mom and Dad don’t want her to know. | 因为爸妈不希望她知道 |
[10:32] | Of course, I’m not talking to Gram about the fucking video! | 当然 我才不会跟外婆提到那该死的视频 |
[10:34] | I’m not an idiot, Annabel! | 我又不是傻瓜 安娜贝尔 |
[10:35] | Okay, well this is all very unexpected for us. | 好吧 这一切都出乎我们预料 |
[10:38] | Well, I’m glad you guys found a way to make it about you. | 我很庆幸你们想办法把焦点聚集在你身上 |
[10:45] | What are you gonna do about law school? | 你的法学院怎么办 |
[10:47] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:49] | Are you going to finish? | 你会读完吗 |
[10:51] | I haven’t decided. | 我还没决定 |
[11:03] | I don’t know how you guys do it… | 我不知道你们如何办到的 |
[11:06] | or did it for every day for thirty years. | 过去三十年的每一天都维持着 |
[11:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:11] | I love you so much! | 我好爱你们 |
[11:14] | And I’m not gonna cry. I’m not. | 我不能哭 我不会的 |
[11:18] | To my mom and dad, everyone. | 敬我的父母 各位 |
[11:20] | Cheers! | 干杯 |
[11:22] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[11:23] | Cheers sweetheart, cheers baby. | 干杯 亲爱的 干杯 宝贝 |
[11:27] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[11:29] | – Do you want to say anything? – No. | -你想说些话吗 -不了 |
[11:31] | Just say something. | 说几句吧 |
[11:39] | You guys made Annabel and I believe that we could be anything. | 你们让安娜贝尔和我相信我们能实现任何梦想 |
[11:45] | You made me feel like I could be whoever I wanted. | 你们让我相信我能成为任何我想成为的人 |
[11:54] | Our power got shut off when I was, I think, three. | 我们家在我应该是三岁时 被断电了 |
[11:57] | Annabel was seven. | 安娜贝尔当时七岁 |
[11:59] | Ummm, and I don’t know how, how you did that… | 我不知道你们如何做到的… |
[12:03] | Had children, no money, and had to explain to them why? | 养孩子 没钱 还得跟他们解释原因 |
[12:07] | But… | 但是 |
[12:09] | they acted like it was planned. | 他们就像是计划好了一样 |
[12:10] | And- and Dad told me that that’s how the pioneers lived… | 老爸告诉我拓荒者就是这样生活的 |
[12:13] | So… | 所以 |
[12:14] | we spent the rest of the night telling scary stories in the dark. | 那晚我们就黑灯瞎火讲鬼故事 |
[12:18] | And you guys just made it seem like a big adventure. | 你们让那晚上像一次重大的冒险一样 |
[12:23] | And… | 而且 |
[12:25] | It still is. | 现在仍然一样 |
[12:26] | And… | 然后 |
[12:27] | I never realized how hard that must have been for you. | 我从没意识到那对你们来说肯定很艰难 |
[12:34] | Happy Anniversary! | 周年纪念快乐 |
[12:41] | I am who I am because of you. | 因为你们 我才是现在的自己 |
[13:01] | Do you want another drink? | 你想再来一杯吗 |
[13:03] | – Yes. – White? | -好 -白的 |
[13:05] | Sure, yeah, if that’s okay, thanks. | 好啊 如果可以的话 谢谢 |
[13:07] | A red and a white, please. | 红酒白酒各一杯 |
[13:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:23] | You’re Christine? | 你是克里斯汀 |
[13:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:26] | I’m Andrew Wyatt, I work at the high school with your mom. | 我是安德鲁·怀亚特 我和你妈是高中同事 |
[13:28] | Oh, cool. | 真好 |
[13:29] | – What do you teach? – Math and physics. | -你教什么 -数学和物理 |
[13:34] | Nice. | 真棒 |
[13:36] | You’re studying law at Chicago-Burnham? | 你在芝加哥伯纳姆读法律吗 |
[13:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:39] | Second year, right? | 二年级 对吧 |
[13:40] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[13:44] | Sorry, I uh, I know all about you. | 抱歉 你的一切我都了解 |
[13:47] | Your mom talks about you all the time. | 你妈总喜欢说你 |
[13:51] | I’m sure she does. | 我相信 |
[13:57] | You get home often? | 你经常回家吗 |
[13:58] | “Home” As in “Here”? | 这儿的家吗 |
[14:01] | – Yeah. – No, no. | -对 -不不 |
[14:05] | I was gonna say next time you’re in town, | 我本来想说下次你回来的时候 |
[14:07] | we should grab a drink. | 我们应该去喝一杯的 |
[14:09] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[14:24] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[14:25] | Hey yourself. | 你也是 |
[14:27] | Mom abandon you? | 老妈抛弃你了吗 |
[14:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:29] | She’s out front with the girls. | 她跟姑娘们去玩了 |
[14:33] | – Having a good time? – Yeah, it’s pretty fun. | -玩得开心吗 -嗯 很好玩 |
[14:35] | Yeah, it’s a good party. | 嗯 是个不错的派对 |
[14:37] | It’s a rager. | 是场狂欢 |
[14:39] | Lots of old people. | 这么多老年人 |
[14:42] | I got news for you, honey: | 我有事要跟你说 乖 |
[14:44] | We’re old. | 我们都老了 |
[14:49] | Wanna dance? | 想跳支舞吗 |
[14:51] | Yeah… Yeah, sure. | 好 好啊 |
[15:34] | Have a safe trip. | 一路顺风 |
[15:38] | Take care. Thanks for coming, guys. | 保重 感谢各位赏光前来 |
[15:40] | – Great to see you. – Thanks for having us. | -见到你真好 -谢谢邀请我们 |
[15:42] | Alright, yeah. We’ll be in touch. | 好 我们再联系 |
[15:44] | Bye, guys. | 各位再见 |
[15:45] | No, she is doing great… | 不 她做的很好 |
[15:47] | She loves her internship and | 她喜欢她那份实习 |
[15:49] | they really love her. | 他们真心喜欢她 |
[15:52] | She has one year left in law school? | 她在法学院还剩一年时间吧 |
[15:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:55] | It’s a lot to manage, | 要操心的事太多了 |
[15:56] | but you know, she’s always been really good at juggling things. | 但你知道的 她一直都很擅长处理事情 |
[16:00] | – That’s a good quality to have. – Yeah. | -那素质可真好 -是啊 |
[16:03] | We’re very proud. | 我们都很自豪 |
[16:05] | You should be. | 应该的 |
[16:08] | Christine, you would be proud of me. | 克里斯汀 你会为我感到骄傲的 |
[16:10] | – It was really great to be here, congratulations. – So great. | -能过来真的很棒 恭喜 -你们太好了 |
[16:13] | – Thank you. – Really beautiful evening. | -谢谢 -今晚真的很美好 |
[16:14] | – Nice to see you. – Nice to meet you. | -见到你们很高兴 -见到你很高兴 |
[16:15] | – See you Monday. – You too. | -周一见 -你也一样 |
[16:16] | ‘Night. | 晚安 |
[16:53] | Can’t sleep? | 睡不着吗 |
[16:59] | I’m still wound up from the excitement. | 我兴奋劲儿还没过去呢 |
[17:03] | Yeah, we all are. | 嗯 我们都是 |
[17:25] | I had a really good time tonight. | 今晚我真的很开心 |
[17:31] | I really liked seeing you and Dad happy together. | 看见你和老爸幸福得过日子我真的很高兴 |
[17:41] | Do you think that | 你以为 |
[17:42] | seeing you all over the internet like that | 看你在网上那样子 |
[17:46] | makes me happy? | 能让我幸福吗 |
[17:49] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[17:52] | Do you think that that’s what I had in mind | 你以为我和你爸决定要你的时候 |
[17:55] | when your father and I decided to have you? | 我脑子里面想的就是那个吗 |
[18:02] | Here I thought you were so independent. | 我曾以为你那么独立 |
[18:08] | I was so proud of you. | 我那么为你感到骄傲 |
[18:16] | You’re on your own, alright. | 行了 你好自为之吧 |
[18:39] | – You’re leaving? – Yeah. | -你要走了吗 -对 |
[18:42] | I have a job interview. Dad’s gonna take me to the airport. | 我有个工作面试 老爸会送我到机场 |
[18:45] | – On a weekend? – Yep. | -周末面试 -对 |
[18:50] | What kind of job are you interviewing for? | 你这面试的是哪种工作 |
[18:52] | Just another internship. | 另一份实习而已 |
[18:54] | Stop lying to me. | 别再骗我了 |
[18:59] | I don’t want to be around Mom. | 我不想待在妈妈身边 |
[19:16] | – Like some breakfast? – No… | -要吃点早饭吗 -不了 |
[19:17] | I’ll get something at the airport. | 我到机场再吃 |
[19:20] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -确定 -嗯 |
[19:24] | – Okay, I’ll uh, I’ll take your bag to the car. – Okay. | -好 我就把你的行李放车上了 -好 |
[19:40] | I’m leaving. | 我走了 |
[19:45] | Mom? | 妈 |
[19:50] | I’m leaving. | 我走了 |
[19:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:58] | – Have a safe flight. – Thanks. | -一路平安 -谢谢 |
[20:09] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜 -拜 |
[20:10] | – Be careful. – Okay. | -路上小心点 -好 |
[20:12] | – I’ll call you later. – Okay, I love you. | -等会打给你 -好 爱你 |
[20:14] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[20:33] | So that uh… | 那个 |
[20:35] | was some video. | 视频挺过火的啊 |
[20:39] | I didn’t send that. | 不是我发的 |
[20:42] | My ex-boyfriend sent it. | 我前男友发的 |
[20:43] | He was mad that I broke up with him. | 我跟他分手 他气疯了 |
[20:46] | Is that true? | 真的吗 |
[20:48] | Yes. | 真的 |
[20:55] | Want me to break his legs? | 要我把他腿打断吗 |
[20:59] | Yeah, if I don’t fucking break ’em first, piece of shit. | 好啊 如果我没先把那个人渣的腿打断的话 |
[21:06] | The white zone is for loading and unloading | 白色区域只是为了方便旅客 |
[21:09] | of passengers only. No parking. | 上下车 禁止停车 |
[21:11] | Here you go. | 给 |
[21:15] | Here, honey. | 给你点钱 |
[21:17] | – No, no, no, I don’t … – No, take it, take it. | -不不 我不 -别推脱 拿着 |
[21:19] | – Just to cover… – Honestly, I really don’t need it. | -就用来 -说真的 我真用不着 |
[21:21] | Changing your ticket and… | 机票找零什么的 |
[21:22] | Get yourself a bite to eat before you get on the plane. | 登机之前买点吃的 |
[21:31] | I’m sorry I ruined your anniversary. | 很抱歉把你们的周年纪念日搞砸了 |
[21:33] | Stop it, stop it, hon. | 别这么说 别这么说 乖 |
[21:36] | I’m glad you came. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[21:37] | Every- Everybody is. | 大家都很高兴 |
[21:42] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:44] | I love you, too, sweetheart. | 我也爱你 宝贝 |
[21:47] | Safe flight, huh? | 一路平安啊 |
[22:30] | I’m back! | 我回来了 |
[22:34] | Mar…? | 玛丽 |
[22:38] | Honey! | 亲爱的 |
[22:52] | A little hair of the dog? | 以酒解酒吗 |
[22:54] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[22:59] | Where’s Annabel? | 安娜贝尔呢 |
[23:01] | Oh, she went to Vanessa’s. | 她去瓦内萨家了 |
[23:04] | How’s traffic? | 路上怎么样 |
[23:06] | Ahh, it’s okay. | 还可以 |
[23:11] | You know, honey, that uh, that video… | 亲爱的 那个视频 |
[23:14] | was shot by a jealous ex-boyfriend. | 是一个妒火攻心的前男友拍的 |
[23:19] | – Boyfriend? – Yeah. | -男友 -嗯 |
[23:24] | Don’t be naive. | 别傻了 |
[23:28] | She’s always loved the attention. | 她一直都很喜欢受人瞩目 |
[23:31] | She doesn’t care how it affects us. | 她才不在乎我们会受到什么影响 |
[23:36] | She’s always been selfish. | 她总是很自私 |
[23:40] | It’s the truth. | 我说真的 |
[24:32] | There you go. | 对头 |
[24:33] | Spread your legs. | 伸展双腿 |
[24:38] | Really slow. | 慢慢来 |
[24:43] | Yeah, that’s great. | 对 非常好 |
[24:46] | So how did you find my reel? | 你是怎么找到我的作品的 |
[24:48] | – Thanks, guys. – Online. | -谢谢 -网上 |
[24:50] | You have good reviews. | 你的评价很不错 |
[24:54] | Alright, that’s good. | 好 不错 |
[24:55] | Great, yeah. | 很好 |
[24:58] | You from Chicago? | 你从芝加哥来的吗 |
[24:59] | Actually I grew up in Paris. | 我其实是在巴黎长大的 |
[25:02] | Nice. | 很好 |
[25:04] | Does this kind of work ever make you scared? | 这种工作会吓到你妈 |
[25:08] | No. | 不会 |