时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:04] | All he does is just talk about | 他就一个劲地说 |
[01:06] | his record in the State Senate. | 他在州参议院的记录 |
[01:08] | He talks it to fucking death, and nobody gives a shit. | 他没命地说 根本没人在乎 |
[01:15] | Yeah, we’ve wasted 12 million propping him up, | 是啊 我们浪费了1200万支持他 |
[01:18] | and we’re done. | 我们完了 |
[01:20] | He’s a failure. Fuck him. | 他就是个废物 去他的 |
[01:23] | Yeah. I’ll call you later. | 嗯 回头打给你 |
[01:27] | Anyone notice you in the lobby? | 大堂有人看到你吗 |
[01:29] | – No. – You sure? | -没有 -你确定 |
[01:31] | – Yes. Why? – Just checking. | -是啊 怎么了 -就问问 |
[01:33] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[01:35] | Doesn’t matter. | 没事的 |
[01:37] | Too much of him, not enough of you. | 他的烦心事太多 你的美看不够 |
[01:40] | – You want a drink? – No, I’m good, thanks. | -要喝一杯吗 -不了 谢谢 |
[01:47] | Here. | 给 |
[01:57] | Hm, you know… | 知道吗 |
[01:59] | …I can tell by your outfit that you’re happy to see me. | 我看你的衣服就知道你很高兴能见到我 |
[02:02] | Tell me what I wanna hear. | 跟我说我想听的 |
[02:04] | It’s just us. | 这里只有我们 |
[02:06] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[02:07] | The outside world doesn’t exist. | 外面的世界不存在 |
[02:11] | Come here. | 过来 |
[02:22] | You are so beautiful. | 你好美 |
[02:28] | You’re like a drug… | 你就像种毒品 |
[02:31] | …and I’m fucking addicted. | 我完全上瘾了 |
[02:39] | How does that feel? | 这样感觉怎么样 |
[02:43] | How does that feel? | 这个感觉怎么样 |
[02:45] | Hard. | 很硬 |
[03:06] | Here, get on your knees and suck it. | 过来 跪下 给我舔 |
[03:14] | You like sucking my cock, huh? | 你喜欢给我吹箫吗 |
[03:16] | You little fucking slut. | 你个小贱人 |
[03:18] | Don’t you, huh? | 是吧 |
[03:20] | Yes. | 喜欢 |
[03:21] | – Yeah. Why? – It feels good in my mouth. | -为什么 -在我嘴里感觉很好 |
[03:48] | Swallow it. | 咽下去 |
[04:05] | Next time… | 下次 |
[04:08] | …bring one of your friends along. | 带个朋友来 |
[04:10] | Someone really fuckin’ hot. | 要个很性感的 |
[04:13] | I’m getting bored of this. | 我有点玩腻了 |
[04:15] | Sure, that sounds like fun. | 好 听上去很好玩 |
[04:20] | We’re pulling the plug. | 我们要抽身了 |
[04:21] | Strickland’s been floundering in the polls for weeks. | 斯特里克兰几周来民调一直不好 |
[04:24] | They’re projecting 32 percent. | 据预测是32% |
[04:27] | He was talking moderate | 他口气太温和 |
[04:28] | when he should’ve been yelling hard-line. | 应该采取强硬立场的 |
[04:30] | We told them to pivot, but Bradley didn’t listen | 我们叫他改改口风 可布拉德利不听 |
[04:33] | she just told him whatever he wanted to hear. | 她净捡他想听的说 |
[04:36] | And he’s got no fuckin’ personality. | 而且他毫无个性 |
[04:39] | People want emotion. They want someone to look up to. | 人们想要感情 想要可以敬仰的人 |
[04:43] | Fuck Molina. Stormont is ruling in our favor. | 管莫里纳呢 斯托蒙特的裁决对我们有利 |
[04:45] | Even if Molina files an appeal | 就算莫里纳起诉 |
[04:47] | there won’t be a decision until after the midterms. | 也要等中期选举结束才能出结果 |
[04:48] | She can’t fuckin’ touch us. | 她根本动不了我们 |
[04:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:54] | Strickland’s done. We’re pulling out. | 斯特里克兰完了 我们要撤出来 |
[04:57] | We haven’t decided, but believe me | 我们还没决定 但相信我 |
[04:58] | we’re gonna leverage it for all it’s worth. | 我们会榨干全部价值 |
[05:02] | What’s the latest on Strickland? | 斯特里克兰的最新情况如何 |
[05:04] | Novak’s withholding. | 诺瓦克在按兵不动 |
[05:05] | The Kane Foundation just cancelled three million in ad buys. | 凯恩基金会刚取消了三百万的广告费 |
[05:07] | So, they’re conceding Michigan? | 他们要放弃密歇根了 |
[05:09] | It’s hard to know for sure. | 还不好确定 |
[05:11] | They may be waiting to see if Strickland gains traction | 他们可能想先看看斯特里克兰是否能引起注意 |
[05:13] | before committing more resources | 再决定要不要进一步投入资源 |
[05:14] | or they may decide to reallocate. | 也或许他们决定转移目标了 |
[05:16] | And support who? Gerring? Bremner? | 支持谁 戈林 布雷姆纳 |
[05:19] | Possibly, Gerring is more aligned with Kane | 有可能 戈林跟凯恩立场更接近 |
[05:21] | but it will be hard to turn Wisconsin. | 但想在威斯康辛州翻盘可不容易 |
[05:23] | We’re committed to raising $50 million by the end of the month, | 我们决心在月底前筹措五千万 |
[05:25] | and as of Friday we’re 12 million behind. | 而截至到周五 我们落后了1200万 |
[05:27] | We can’t afford to wait. | 我们等不起了 |
[05:28] | Sussman’s and McCord’s campaigns | 萨斯曼和麦考德的竞选 |
[05:29] | are spending money faster than it’s comin’ in, | 都是花钱快 收钱少 |
[05:31] | and now, it looks like Novak is pulling his support from Strickland, | 而现在看来 诺瓦克要停止支持斯特里克兰了 |
[05:34] | and what are we doin’ about it? | 我们采取什么行动了 |
[05:35] | Waitin’ to see how it plays out? | 等着看结果会如何吗 |
[05:38] | We need to access Novak’s donors | 我们得赶在诺瓦克把钱 |
[05:39] | before he redirects their cash. | 另投别处之前找到他的捐助者 |
[05:47] | Hi, you called? | 你打过电话 |
[05:49] | Yeah. I have something for you. | 嗯 我有料给你 |
[05:50] | We should meet. How about the plaza in an hour? | 我们该见一面 一小时后广场见吧 |
[06:01] | – Sorry I’m late. – It’s fine. | -抱歉 我迟了 -没事 |
[06:03] | – How are you? – Good. | -你好吗 -挺好 |
[06:06] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[06:07] | Novak is dumping Strickland | 诺瓦克要放弃斯特里克兰了 |
[06:09] | and Stormont’s gonna rule against Molina | 而且斯托蒙特的裁决会不利于莫里纳 |
[06:10] | in favor of Novak and the Kane Foundation. | 而有利于诺瓦克和凯恩基金 |
[06:13] | – How’d you find out? – Novak’s seeing an escort. | -你怎么知道的 -诺瓦克在招妓 |
[06:15] | She recorded him while he was on the phone, earlier today. | 她录下了他今天早些时候打的电话 |
[06:17] | She, she wouldn’t give me a copy, but I heard it. | 她不肯给我一份 但我听到了 |
[06:20] | Is she seeing him on a regular basis? | 她是经常去见他吗 |
[06:21] | Can you… get her to keep recording him? | 你能…让她继续录他的音吗 |
[06:25] | – He is a conservative. – I know. | -他是个保守党 -我知道 |
[06:27] | Our client base are conservatives. | 保守党是我们的客户群 |
[06:29] | If word ever leaked, it could damage our business. | 如果消息传出去 会影响我们的生意 |
[06:32] | I’ve already gone out on a limb with this. | 我这样做已经很冒险了 |
[06:35] | What if I doubled your rate? | 要是我付你双倍钱呢 |
[06:39] | Okay, this makes me very uneasy. | 好吧 这让我很不舒服 |
[06:40] | I…I don’t have a personal vendetta against Novak. | 我对诺瓦克并没什么私仇 |
[06:44] | Oh, come on, Matt. | 得了 马特 |
[06:45] | I-I did this as a favor for you | 我这么做是想帮你 |
[06:46] | so you could get a jump on Strickland’s donors. | 让你能赶紧去抓住斯特里克兰的捐助人 |
[06:48] | Then set up the meeting. I’ll deal with her directly. | 那就安排见面 我直接跟她交涉 |
[06:54] | – I have to think about it. – There’s no time. | -我得考虑一下 -没时间了 |
[06:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:00] | Let me know soon. | 尽快告诉我 |
[07:03] | I’ll call you. | 我再打给你 |
[07:32] | Salinas is going to attack you on your record as a senator | 萨利纳斯会就你做参议员的事迹攻击你 |
[07:35] | so it’s important that you play to people’s emotions | 所以你务必要迎合人们的感情 |
[07:38] | not their intellect. | 而不是依靠逻辑 |
[07:40] | Play up your family background | 拿你的家庭背景 |
[07:41] | your hard work, your rise to success. | 你的努力 你的崛起说事 |
[07:43] | And don’t forget that you have the best card possible. | 别忘了 你有张最好的牌 |
[07:46] | Your state has a strong economy that you helped build. | 你的州有强劲的经济 这里有你的功劳 |
[07:50] | – Okay? – All right. | -好吗 -好 |
[07:52] | Let’s try it again. | 我们再来一次 |
[07:54] | Senator McCord | 麦考德参议员 |
[07:57] | …you’ve said in the past | 你曾说 |
[07:58] | that while you believe in decreased regulation | 你虽然相信减少管理 |
[08:00] | you also believe that the government has a duty | 你也认为政府有责任 |
[08:02] | to implement a series of checks and balances | 施行一系列的检查和平衡措施 |
[08:05] | in order to rein businesses in. | 来控制企业 |
[08:07] | Can you, uh, please discuss how this stance | 你能说说 你这一立场 |
[08:10] | will affect the ordinary citizens of Ohio? | 将对俄亥俄州的普通选民有何影响吗 |
[08:13] | Oh, first of all, I never said that. | 首先 我没那么说过 |
[08:15] | I would never want to rein businesses in. | 我绝不会想”控制”企业 |
[08:19] | And before successfully winning… | 在成功赢得… |
[08:20] | Jim. Did you get my message? | 吉姆 你收到我的信息了吗 |
[08:23] | Did you hear the recording? | 你听到录音了吗 |
[08:24] | No, but Cusick did, and I trust him. | 没有 但库萨克听了 我相信他 |
[08:27] | We’ve got to move now more than ever | 我们现在更得采取行动了 |
[08:28] | especially if Stormont is ruling against Molina. | 尤其如果斯托蒙特的判决将不利于莫里纳 |
[08:30] | I’m gonna set up a meeting with Novak. | 我要安排跟诺瓦克的见面 |
[08:32] | That’s a waste of time. | 那是浪费时间 |
[08:34] | Kane isn’t gonna back McCord or Sussman. | 凯恩不会支持麦考德或萨斯曼 |
[08:36] | We both know that, they’re too moderate | 这我们都清楚 他们都太温和 |
[08:37] | and Kane wants someone he can own. | 而且凯恩想要他能掌控的人 |
[08:38] | I still want to meet with Novak, feel him out. | 我还是想跟诺瓦克见见 摸清他的意思 |
[08:40] | See if we can win him over. It’s one meeting. | 看能不能赢得他的支持 就见一面 |
[08:44] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:45] | There’s no way I’m supporting McCord. | 我绝不会支持麦考德 |
[08:47] | He’s a traitor. | 他是个叛徒 |
[08:49] | His support of increased oil and gas regulation | 他对加强油气管理的支持 |
[08:50] | is against everything we believe in. | 违背了我们的一切信条 |
[08:53] | He’s pro-EPA, just like his friends across the aisle. | 他支持环保署 跟个民主党似的 |
[08:58] | I’d rather jump off this building. | 我宁可跳楼 |
[09:01] | And Sussman? The latest in Virginia has him tied. | 萨斯曼呢 弗吉尼亚州的新民调显示他稳赢 |
[09:03] | Uh, he’s not committed to a free market. | 他不全力支持自由市场 |
[09:07] | I think we’ll go through an initial phase of holding back. | 我觉得我们起初先观望一阵 |
[09:11] | If Gerring gains traction in Wisconsin | 如果戈林在威斯康辛州势头起来了 |
[09:13] | and comes around | 又能回心转意 |
[09:13] | then we can step in and make a deal. | 到时我们再插手做交易 |
[09:15] | Our donors may start to realign on their own. | 我们的捐助人可能会自己另寻盟友 |
[09:18] | They won’t. They’ll do exactly as I tell them to. | 不会的 他们会照我说的做的 |
[09:21] | See, my wife would like me to give this up altogether | 我妻子希望我彻底脱离这一切 |
[09:23] | but who else is gonna save this country? | 可还有谁会来拯救这个国家呢 |
[09:26] | Compromise isn’t in our interest. | 妥协对我们没好处 |
[09:42] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你来 |
[09:52] | – You’re not staying? – I can’t. | -你不久留吗 -我不能 |
[09:54] | I have to be somewhere soon. | 我马上得去别处 |
[09:57] | – Do you want a drink? – I’m fine, thanks. | -要喝一杯吗 -不了 谢谢 |
[10:00] | I thought we’d have some time to talk. | 我以为我们能有时间谈谈呢 |
[10:02] | – I have some time. – Where do you have to be? | -我有点时间 -你要去哪 |
[10:06] | – I’m meeting someone. – Someone new? | -见个人 -新认识的吗 |
[10:10] | Can I get you a drink? | 需要喝点什么吗 |
[10:12] | Nothing for me, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[10:13] | Let me know if you change your mind. | 如果您改主意了请告诉我 |
[10:18] | – Who is she? – Please don’t start. | -她是谁 -别问了 |
[10:21] | It’s barely been a month | 这才不到一个月 |
[10:22] | and you’re already seeing someone? | 你就又开始约会了 |
[10:24] | It’s none of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[10:27] | Look, I came here to give you your keys | 我是来给你钥匙的 |
[10:30] | so, here they are. | 给 |
[10:33] | I was hoping we could at least be civil | 我希望我们能客客气气的 |
[10:35] | and not accuse each other. | 不互相指责 |
[10:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:41] | – Please keep them. – I can’t. | -求你留着吧 -我不能 |
[10:43] | You can. | 你能的 |
[10:45] | – Yes, you can. – Stop it, it’s over. | -你能的 -行了 都结束了 |
[10:48] | At least stay and have a drink. | 至少留下喝一杯吧 |
[10:50] | I don’t want a drink. | 我不想喝 |
[10:52] | Stop trying to suck me back in. | 别想再把我劝回去了 |
[10:55] | – I have to go. Bye. – At least tell me why. | -我得走了 再见 -至少告诉我原因 |
[10:56] | Why are you leaving me? | 你为什么要离开我 |
[10:59] | At least fucking tell me that. | 至少告诉我这个 |
[11:02] | Take care of yourself. | 你自己保重 |
[12:08] | Keep it short. Don’t give her an opening. | 速战速决 别让她打开话头 |
[12:10] | She knows we’re not gonna support McCord or Sussman. | 她知道我们不会支持麦考德或萨斯曼 |
[12:12] | Got it. | 好 |
[12:15] | We’ve heard through several sources | 我们从多个消息源得知 |
[12:17] | that you’re pulling your support from Strickland | 你要停止支持斯特里克兰 |
[12:19] | and conceding Michigan. | 并放弃密歇根州了 |
[12:20] | That’s news to me. | 我怎么才知道 |
[12:22] | You know as well as anyone | 你也知道 |
[12:23] | the rumor mill is running on overload. | 现在各种谣言满天飞 |
[12:25] | Well, let’s just say, if it was the case | 这么说吧 如果是这样 |
[12:26] | where would you redirect those resources? | 你会把资源转投哪里呢 |
[12:28] | Who do you see as being most aligned with your positions? | 你认为谁最契合你们的立场 |
[12:31] | I don’t do hypotheticals. | 我不做假设 |
[12:34] | Humor me. | 迁就我一下吧 |
[12:35] | Both Gerring and Bremner toe the line | 戈林和布雷姆纳都是循规蹈矩的人 |
[12:37] | although Gerring is more of a hard-line fiscal conservative. | 但戈林更像个强硬的财务通保守党 |
[12:41] | Yeah, most aligned isn’t our only goal. | 是啊 最契合 不是我们唯一的目标 |
[12:44] | We also look for concrete assurances | 我们还想完全确保 |
[12:45] | that our voice would be heard, in return for our support. | 我们的支持能换来话语权 |
[12:48] | How concrete? | 要多确定 |
[12:50] | What are we really talking about? | 你们究竟想要什么 |
[12:52] | If we’re gonna support someone | 如果我们要支持谁 |
[12:53] | we wanna make sure they implement our ideas. | 我们想确保那人会实施我们的想法 |
[12:56] | If they start veering off or doing things we don’t like | 如果那人开始偏离正途 做让我们不满的事 |
[12:59] | we pull our money. | 我们就撤资 |
[13:01] | Like I said, we’d wanna be sure our voice would be heard. | 就像我说的 我们想确保有话语权 |
[13:03] | particularly on the policy level. | 尤其在政策方面 |
[13:05] | Uh, so, we expect substantial input | 所以我们希望在立法方面 |
[13:07] | with regards to legislation. | 能提出很多意见 |
[13:09] | How do you define “substantial?” | 多少是”很多” |
[13:11] | – I’ve humored you. – Drafting? | -我都迁就你了 -起草草案吗 |
[13:14] | This conversation is going nowhere. | 这么谈下去毫无意义 |
[13:16] | Gerring? Bremner? Or both? | 戈林 布雷姆纳 还是都要 |
[13:19] | Have you started negotiating? | 你们开始商谈了吗 |
[13:23] | You haven’t, have you? | 还没有吧 |
[13:25] | There’s no reason to. | 没那个必要 |
[13:26] | We’re not supporting Gerring or Bremner. | 我们不会支持戈林或布雷姆纳 |
[13:29] | We’re behind Strickland, | 我们支持斯特里克兰 |
[13:29] | and he’s gonna be the next Senator of Michigan. | 他会成为密歇根州的下任参议员 |
[13:31] | So you say, | 你是这么说的 |
[13:33] | but how do you know your donor base will follow you | 但如果斯特里克兰出局 密歇根失陷 |
[13:34] | when Strickland and Michigan are no longer in play? | 你怎么知道你们的捐助人还会追随你们 |
[13:36] | We attract individuals | 我们能吸引一些 |
[13:38] | who are seriously committed to our agenda. | 忠于我们的目标的人 |
[13:41] | We don’t like to waste anyone’s time | 我们不想浪费任何人的时间 |
[13:43] | including our own. | 包括我们自己的 |
[13:45] | I hate to cut this short, but, uh, we have a hard out. | 我也想继续谈 但我们还有事 |
[13:47] | Thanks for dropping by. It was good to see you again. | 谢谢你过来 很高兴再次见到你 |
[13:49] | You too. | 我也是 |
[13:55] | Hi, I just got out of the meeting. | 我刚开完会 |
[13:57] | They haven’t committed to anyone yet. | 他们还没选好人 |
[13:58] | What makes you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[13:59] | Their hesitation and level of denial. | 他们的犹豫和否认 |
[14:01] | They wouldn’t even discuss Gerring or Bremner. | 他们甚至不肯讨论戈林或布雷姆纳 |
[14:07] | Jim, I’m gonna have to call you back. | 吉姆 我得再打给你了 |
[14:09] | Sure. | 好 |
[14:11] | – Matt. – I set up the meeting. | -马特 -我安排了见面 |
[14:13] | Her professional name is Anna Carr. C-A-R-R. | 她的艺名是安娜·卡尔 |
[14:16] | She wants a thousand bucks cash, consulting fee. | 她要一千块现金 咨询费 |
[14:18] | – Where and when? – Tomorrow. | -时间地点 -明天 |
[14:19] | 2 p.m. at the Park Hotel. | 下午两点 帕克酒店 |
[14:21] | The reservation’s under your name. | 以你的名字预定的 |
[14:23] | – Great. – Listen. | -好 -听着 |
[14:24] | Please don’t involve me in this anymore. | 拜托 别再让我卷进来了 |
[14:26] | I won’t. Don’t worry. | 不会的 别担心 |
[14:29] | Uh, before you go, how long have you known her? | 等等 你认识她多久了 |
[14:31] | – Around two years. – Is she reliable? | -两年吧 -她可靠吗 |
[14:34] | She’s always been very direct, | 她一直很直接 |
[14:35] | and her information has always been solid. | 情报也一直可靠 |
[14:37] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[15:11] | Rancin’s saying Bellerin isn’t even close | 兰辛说贝拉林远远没想好 |
[15:13] | on choosing where to throw his money. | 要往哪投钱 |
[15:15] | My guess is he’s waiting to see | 我猜 他是在等 |
[15:16] | what Novak does before he decides. | 诺瓦克行动 再做决定 |
[15:19] | I have to go. | 我得挂了 |
[15:33] | – Anna? – Yeah. | -安娜 -是的 |
[15:36] | I’m Erica. Come in. | 我是艾瑞卡 进来吧 |
[15:45] | Do you want a drink or something to eat? | 你想要点喝的 或吃的吗 |
[15:46] | There’s a mini bar, or I can order room service. | 有个小酒吧 我也可以点客房服务 |
[15:48] | I’m fine. Thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[15:51] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[15:57] | Can I ask you to switch off your phone? | 可以请你关闭手机吗 |
[16:04] | If you could turn the power off? | 麻烦你关机 |
[16:05] | Sure. | 好 |
[16:10] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你来 |
[16:12] | This is for you, a $1000 consulting fee. | 这是给你的 一千块 咨询费 |
[16:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:21] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[16:22] | Yes. Matt told me. | 是的 马特跟我说了 |
[16:24] | Did he tell you why I wanted to meet with you? | 他说我为什么想见你了吗 |
[16:26] | He said you wanted to talk about Mark Novak. | 他说你想谈谈马克·诺瓦克 |
[16:29] | How long have you been seeing him? | 你跟他见面有多久了 |
[16:31] | Nearly two months, but pretty infrequently. | 近两个月了 但不是很频繁 |
[16:33] | Did Matt tell you that I was the one | 马特告诉你是我 |
[16:35] | that bought the recording of Novak’s phone conversation? | 买下了诺瓦克的电话录音吗 |
[16:38] | He told me. | 他说了 |
[16:40] | I’d like you to keep recording him. | 我希望你继续录他的音 |
[16:43] | I’ll pay you a lot of money. | 我会付你大钱的 |
[16:45] | How much? | 多少 |
[16:47] | It depends on what kind of information you get. | 那要看你能得到什么样的信息 |
[16:49] | What are you looking for? | 你想要什么 |
[16:51] | Anything that I can use as leverage against him. | 任何能当做把柄制约他的东西 |
[16:55] | Anything that will discredit him. | 任何能抹黑他的东西 |
[16:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:00] | Why Novak? | 为什么这么对诺瓦克 |
[17:03] | Why take that kind of risk? | 为什么冒这样的险 |
[17:05] | If we’re gonna work together, I need to know. | 如果我们要合作 我需要知道 |
[17:08] | Because he’s a misogynist and a fucking pig. | 因为他是个厌女主义的猪 |
[17:11] | He deserves whatever he gets. | 他怎么样都活该 |
[17:39] | – How have you been? – Good. | -你还好吗 -挺好的 |
[17:41] | I’ve been traveling. | 我一直在到处走 |
[17:42] | I was just in Miami this past weekend. | 我这周末才去过迈阿密 |
[17:44] | – For work? – Yeah. | -工作吗 -是的 |
[17:46] | How did it go? | 怎么样 |
[17:47] | He flew us down to Nassau for his friend’s anniversary | 他带我们飞去拿索 参加他朋友的纪念庆祝 |
[17:49] | and we partied at the Emerald Cliff. | 我们在绿宝石悬崖参加了派对 |
[17:51] | He works in real estate. He knew everyone there. | 他干地产的 认识那里的每个人 |
[17:54] | You know, eat for free. Drink for free. Fuck for money. | 免费吃喝 上床还能挣钱 |
[17:58] | God, I miss the sex. | 天呐 我真怀念性爱 |
[18:00] | I’m craving it. | 我好渴望 |
[18:02] | I’ve even taken up camming at home just to get off. | 我甚至还开始在家做直播 就为了爽一下 |
[18:05] | I guess I just can’t get enough. | 我猜我就是欲求不满 |
[18:08] | Do you ever think of getting back in? | 你有想过再下海吗 |
[18:11] | All the time, but… Craig won’t be able to handle it. | 经常想 但克雷格会受不了的 |
[18:14] | He can deal with the camming, but | 直播他能接受 |
[18:15] | seeing clients in person again would be too much. | 但再次亲眼见到客人他会无法接受的 |
[18:18] | So, what are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[18:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:21] | I just don’t wanna deal with another failed relationship | 我就是不想再面对一段失败的恋情 |
[18:24] | and all the fall out. | 和后续的影响 |
[18:26] | I have a client who wants a threesome. | 我有个客人想要3P |
[18:29] | I’m meeting him at the Hazelton on Friday at 3 p.m. | 我周五下午三点在海泽顿见他 |
[18:32] | Craig doesn’t have to know, and it might be a good way to see | 克雷格不需要知道 而且这样也能让你知道 |
[18:34] | if you really do wanna jump back in. | 你是不是真想回来做 |
[18:38] | So that’s why you wanted to meet? | 所以这是你约我见面的原因吗 |
[18:40] | No, I wanted to see you. | 不 我是想见你 |
[18:43] | But just think about it and let me know. | 但是想想看 然后告诉我 |
[18:45] | There’s no pressure. | 别有压力 |
[18:53] | Thanks again for thinking of me. | 再次感谢你想到我 |
[18:55] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[18:59] | Here we go. Are you ready? | 到了 准备好了吗 |
[19:01] | God, yes. I’m so excited. | 好了 天啊 我好激动 |
[19:39] | – Who’s this? – My friend, Jo. | -这是谁 -我朋友 乔 |
[19:42] | – Jo, Mark. – Hi, there. | -乔 这是马克 -你好 |
[19:56] | You’re fucking gorgeous. | 你好美 |
[19:58] | – You like to fuck? – Yeah. | -你喜欢操吗 -是啊 |
[20:00] | I bet you do. | 你当然喜欢了 |
[20:03] | You want a drink? There’s a full bar. | 要喝一杯吗 酒吧什么都有 |
[20:05] | – Sure. – What do you want? | -好啊 -想要什么 |
[20:08] | Vodka. | 伏特加 |
[20:09] | Make her a drink, will you? | 给她倒杯酒 好吗 |
[20:11] | – Sure. – Get your ass inside. | -好 -进去吧 |
[20:36] | Put one on. | 穿上一件 |
[20:54] | You are so fuckin’ hot. | 你太性感了 |
[20:57] | You’re not so bad yourself. | 你也不差 |
[20:59] | I’m gonna fuck the shit out of you. | 我要操翻你 |
[21:01] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[21:03] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[21:37] | Here, this is for you. | 给 这是给你的 |
[21:40] | – Jo. – Oh, thanks. | -乔 -谢谢 |
[21:42] | I want you to watch us. | 我要你看着我们 |
[21:45] | Now, she’s got a body. | 她的身体真美 |
[21:48] | – Look at those tits. – How’s that? | -看这胸 -怎么样 |
[21:50] | You’re a ten, all right. | 你绝对是个十分 |
[21:52] | I wonder what you look like on your knees. | 不知你跪着的时候什么样 |
[21:54] | You wanna find out? | 你想知道吗 |
[22:07] | Kneel on the chair. Turn your back to me. | 跪在椅子上 转过去 |
[22:10] | I wanna see your ass. | 我要看你的屁股 |
[22:21] | Turn your fuckin’ head, don’t look at me. | 头转过去 别看我 |
[22:23] | I just wanna see your ass. Your fuckin’ ass. | 我只想看你的屁股 你的屁股 |
[22:30] | Oh, yeah, so good. | 太棒了 |
[22:33] | You like that, huh? | 你喜欢吗 |
[22:34] | Don’t fucking look at me, what’re you fucking looking at? | 别看我 你看什么呢 |
[22:37] | I don’t wanna connect with you. | 我不想跟你交心 |
[22:38] | Look at my cock, not my eyes. | 看我的老二 不是我的眼睛 |
[22:40] | My fuckin’ cock. Connect with my fucking cock. | 我的老二 跟我的老二交心去 |
[22:48] | I’m gonna cum on your face. You got that? | 我要射在你脸上 知道吗 |
[22:50] | Open your mouth. | 张开嘴 |
[22:55] | Wider! Do it! | 大点 张开 |
[22:58] | That’s it. Oh, that’s it. | 就这样 就这样 |
[23:01] | You fuckin’ whore. | 你个婊子 |
[23:03] | You fuckin’ slut. | 你个贱货 |