时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[00:14] | Yes. Matt told me. | 是的 马特跟我说了 |
[00:16] | Did he tell you why I wanted to meet with you? | 他说我为什么想见你了吗 |
[00:18] | He said you wanted to talk about Mark Novak. | 他说你想谈谈马克·诺瓦克 |
[00:21] | How long have you been seeing him? | 你跟他见面有多久了 |
[00:22] | Nearly two months. | 近两个月了 |
[00:24] | Did Matt tell you that I was the one | 马特告诉你是我 |
[00:25] | that bought the recording of Novak’s phone conversation? | 买下了诺瓦克的电话录音吗 |
[00:28] | He told me. | 他说了 |
[00:28] | I’d like you to keep recording him. | 我希望你继续录他的音 |
[00:31] | I’ll pay you a lot of money. | 我会付你大钱的 |
[00:33] | How much? | 多少 |
[00:35] | It depends on what kind of information you get. | 那要看你能得到什么样的信息 |
[00:37] | What are you looking for? | 你想要什么 |
[00:39] | Anything that I can use as leverage against him. | 任何能当做把柄制约他的东西 |
[00:42] | Anything that will discredit him. | 任何能抹黑他的东西 |
[00:44] | Why Novak? | 为什么这么对诺瓦克 |
[00:46] | Why take that kind of risk? | 为什么冒这样的险 |
[00:48] | If we’re gonna work together, I need to know. | 如果我们要合作 我需要知道 |
[00:50] | Because he’s a misogynist and a fucking pig. | 因为他是个厌女主义的猪 |
[00:53] | He deserves whatever he gets. | 他怎么样都活该 |
[00:59] | I’m gonna cum on your face. | 我要射在你脸上 |
[01:01] | You got that? | 知道吗 |
[01:02] | Open your mouth. | 张开嘴 |
[01:04] | Open your mouth. | 张开嘴 |
[01:05] | Wider! | 大点 |
[01:06] | Do it! | 张开 |
[01:08] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[01:10] | You fuckin’ whore. | 你个婊子 |
[01:12] | You fuckin’ slut. | 你个贱货 |
[01:16] | Who’s the other woman? | 另一个女人是谁 |
[01:17] | It doesn’t matter. | 那无所谓 |
[01:19] | Does she know that she was being recorded? | 她知道她被录下了吗 |
[01:21] | No. That’s why I blurred her face. | 不知道 所以我模糊了她的脸 |
[01:24] | What’s it worth? | 值多少钱 |
[01:25] | – I can give you 50,000. – Okay. | -我可以给你五万 -好 |
[01:28] | How do you want the payment? | 你希望我怎么付钱 |
[01:30] | I have a corporate bank account. | 我有个企业银行账户 |
[01:32] | You can wire it there. I’ll give you the information. | 你可以电汇过去 我给你账户信息 |
[01:35] | And here. | 还有 |
[01:37] | I have a new phone number. | 我弄了个新电话号码 |
[01:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:41] | How are you gonna use it? | 你要怎么用 |
[01:42] | Are you gonna put it online? | 你要放在网上吗 |
[01:44] | Oh, I can’t tell you that. | 我不能告诉你 |
[01:46] | Are you sure you wanna go through with this? | 你确定你想这么做吗 |
[01:47] | Novak is gonna know that you recorded it. | 诺瓦克会知道是你录的 |
[01:49] | He doesn’t know where I live or my real name. | 他又不知道我的真名或是我住哪 |
[01:51] | And I highly doubt he’ll publicize it. | 而且我猜他是不会闹大的 |
[01:53] | I’ll take my chances. | 我愿冒这个险 |
[02:04] | One moment. You’re on with Mark. | 稍等 马克接通了 |
[02:07] | – Erica– – We should meet. | -艾瑞卡 -我们该见个面 |
[02:08] | I wanna talk to you about a possible deal. | 我想跟你谈个协议 |
[02:11] | Who says we’re looking for one? | 谁说我们想谈了 |
[02:12] | Take the meeting. Trust me. | 见面吧 相信我 |
[02:15] | You’ll definitely wanna see what we’re offering. | 你绝对会想看看我们要拿出的东西 |
[02:16] | It’ll be short. | 不会很长的 |
[02:20] | – I prefer to do this alone. – The three of us is fine. | -我更想跟你单独见面 -就我们三个谈吧 |
[02:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:25] | I have something you should take a look at. | 我有东西你该看看 |
[02:30] | I’m gonna cum on your face. You got that? | 我要射在你脸上 知道吗 |
[02:32] | – Open your mouth. – What is this? | -张开嘴 -这是什么 |
[02:34] | Wider! | 大点 |
[02:35] | – I think it’s pretty clear. – Do it! | -应该不言自明了吧 -张开 |
[02:39] | Where did you get that? | 你怎么拿到的 |
[02:40] | It’s doctored. I don’t believe it. | 这是PS的 我不信 |
[02:42] | Really? Are you willing to take that chance? | 是吗 你真想冒这个险吗 |
[02:44] | You fucking cunt. | 你个婊子 |
[02:47] | Come on! Come on! | 别这样 |
[02:49] | – Cunt. – Come on! | -贱人 -别这样 |
[02:52] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[02:53] | Where did you fucking get this? | 你哪拿到的 |
[02:54] | Where did you fucking get this? Answer me! | 你哪拿到的 回答我 |
[02:56] | I want…your donor list, the entire list. | 我要你的捐助人名单 完整名单 |
[03:00] | And that’s just to start with. | 而且这还只是个开始 |
[03:02] | Over my dead fucking body. | 除非我死了 |
[03:04] | You don’t have a choice. I’ll give you 24 hours. | 你没有选择 我会给你24小时时间 |
[03:10] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[03:22] | Who recorded it? | 谁录的 |
[03:24] | I’m gonna fucking kill her. | 我要杀了她 |
[03:27] | I’m gonna fucking kill all of them. | 我要杀了她们所有人 |
[03:38] | I got you something. | 我有东西给你 |
[03:47] | They’re from Paris. | 巴黎买的 |
[03:49] | They’re so beautiful. | 好漂亮 |
[03:53] | – Can you help me? – Of course. | -能帮我戴上吗 -当然 |
[04:34] | You shouldn’t have. | 你不该这么破费的 |
[04:36] | Well, I wanted to. | 我想破费 |
[04:39] | I want you to have beautiful things. | 我希望你拥有美丽的东西 |
[04:43] | You’re so good to me. | 你对我真好 |
[04:49] | I really care about you. | 我真的很在乎你 |
[05:06] | You are so beautiful. | 你真美 |
[07:46] | – It that the list? – Why are you doing this? | -这是名单吗 -你为什么要这么做 |
[07:49] | Why are you threatening to destroy Novak’s career | 你为什么要用在诺瓦克不知情的情况下 |
[07:51] | with a sex tape that was recorded without him knowing? | 录下的性爱视频威胁毁掉他的事业 |
[07:54] | He’s one of us. He’s a conservative. | 他是我们的人 是保守党 |
[07:56] | A Republican. A true American. | 是共和党 是真正的美国人 |
[08:00] | Think how this is gonna affect his wife and kids. | 想想看这对他的妻子和孩子会有怎样的影响 |
[08:02] | Let me be crystal clear. | 容我说清楚 |
[08:05] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我根本不知道你在说什么 |
[08:07] | Zero. | 完全不知道 |
[08:08] | I’ve never heard of nor seen the alleged sex tape | 我从未听说或见过你提到的什么所谓的 |
[08:11] | you’re referring to, and I would never under any conditions | 性爱视频 我也绝不会 |
[08:13] | use one to threaten or blackmail anyone. | 用这种东西去威胁勒索谁 |
[08:16] | That would be committing a crime. | 那是犯罪 |
[08:18] | Your boss, Mark Novak, | 你的老板 马克·诺瓦克 |
[08:19] | voluntarily offered your organization’s donor list, | 自愿提供了你组织的捐助人名单 |
[08:21] | because he believes that our candidates offer the best chance | 因为他相信我们的候选人最有可能 |
[08:25] | to increase our control of the senate. | 帮我们在参议院获得更大权力 |
[08:27] | And you’re delivering it because you also wanna help. | 你把名单交出来是因为你也想帮忙 |
[08:30] | Correct? | 是吧 |
[08:32] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[08:35] | This doesn’t end here, I promise you. | 这事不会就这么完了的 我保证 |
[08:40] | Please give Mark my best. | 请代我向马克问好 |
[08:55] | What happened? | 怎么样 |
[08:57] | She knew we were recording her. | 她知道我们在录她 |
[09:01] | Becker, 15. | 贝克一千五百万 |
[09:02] | Channets, 12. Mercer, 12. | 查纳茨一千二百万 墨瑟一千二百万 |
[09:04] | Lustig, ten. Rowling, McFier. | 拉斯缇格一千万 罗林 迈克菲 |
[09:06] | Ramsey, Kovner, all around ten. | 拉姆西 卡夫纳都是一千万左右 |
[09:09] | And Sheld and Channets said their hands were tied. | 谢尔德和查纳茨还说他们没办法呢 |
[09:11] | All together, they’ve poured in just under a 100 million. | 他们加在一起 差不多是一个亿 |
[09:15] | Sheld, Becker, Channets, | 谢尔德 贝克 查纳茨 |
[09:16] | Mercer, Lustig, Rowling | 墨瑟 拉斯缇格 罗林 |
[09:17] | McFier, Ramsey, Kovner. That’s nine. | 迈克菲 拉姆西 卡夫纳 一共九个 |
[09:20] | Half of these guys were backing Strickland. | 半数原本都支持斯特里克兰 |
[09:22] | I’m putting Simons on it with you. | 我让西蒙斯跟你合作 |
[09:24] | No way, I’m not letting this go. | 不 我不会放手的 |
[09:25] | The list is mine. | 这名单是我的 |
[09:28] | I’m sharing it with you. | 我在拿给你看 |
[10:08] | Please. | 请坐 |
[10:11] | Were you waiting long? | 你等久了吗 |
[10:13] | Just long enough to order some wine. | 就点了点酒 |
[10:16] | – Would you like some? – Sure. | -你想来点吗 -好 |
[10:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:23] | Why did you ask me here? | 为什么约我来这儿 |
[10:25] | Is there someone else you want me to see? | 你还想让我见别的什么人吗 |
[10:27] | No. | 不是 |
[10:29] | So then, why did you ask me? | 那你为什么约我来 |
[10:34] | You’re putting me on the spot, right out of the gate. | 你这么开门见山地追问我 |
[10:38] | Are you always so direct? | 你总这么直接吗 |
[10:40] | I just don’t like being in the dark. | 我就是不喜欢被蒙在鼓里 |
[10:42] | I like to know where I stand. | 我喜欢知道自己的立场 |
[10:46] | I thought of you several times over the last few days, and… | 我这几天来好几次想到你 |
[10:51] | …I even took a look at your website. | 我甚至去看了你的网站 |
[10:54] | – Does that surprise you? – No. | -你觉得意外吗 -不 |
[10:57] | Why would it? | 为什么要意外 |
[10:59] | Well, it’s just that we met under different circumstances. | 就是 我们认识的方式有点特别 |
[11:02] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[11:04] | People meet in all kinds of ways. | 人们会以各种方式相识 |
[11:06] | So, what did you think? Did you like it? | 你觉得怎么样 你喜欢吗 |
[11:08] | – What, your website? – Yeah. | -什么 你的网站吗 -嗯 |
[11:12] | Yeah. | 喜欢 |
[11:14] | Very much. | 很喜欢 |
[11:16] | Good. I’m glad. | 很好 我很高兴 |
[11:26] | You’re beautiful. | 你真美 |
[11:39] | What do you like? | 你喜欢什么 |
[11:43] | Take off your clothes. | 脱掉你的衣服 |
[14:17] | That’s it. Stop. Stop. I ca… | 行了 停下 停下 我… |
[14:21] | I can’t come. | 我不能高潮 |
[14:31] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[14:35] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[14:37] | Yeah, of course. | 嗯 当然 |
[14:43] | It’s just us. | 这里只有我们 |
[14:53] | Oh, you turn me on. | 你让我好性奋 |
[14:57] | I’m so wet for you. | 我为你好湿 |
[15:02] | Feel me. | 摸摸 |
[16:02] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[16:06] | I like you too. | 我也喜欢你 |
[16:28] | What’s your real name? | 你真名叫什么 |
[16:31] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[16:33] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的 -嗯 |
[16:35] | One less thing to remember. | 这样就不用再特别去记了 |
[16:38] | And your last name? | 你姓什么呢 |
[16:42] | Garner. | 加纳 |
[16:45] | How long have been an escort? | 你做多久三陪了 |
[16:49] | Four years. | 四年 |
[16:53] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[16:55] | I don’t really like talking about it. | 我不喜欢谈这个 |
[16:57] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[16:59] | Because invariably, whatever I say seems negative. | 因为不管我说什么 总会看上去很消极 |
[17:04] | I like parts of it. | 我喜欢其中的一些部分 |
[17:08] | – Which parts? – I like some of my clients. | -哪些部分 -我喜欢我的一些客户 |
[17:14] | But I get my energy from being alone. | 但我独处的时候才会有精神 |
[17:18] | Not from socializing or interacting with others. | 跟别人交际时不会 |
[17:23] | But unfortunately, most of my clients are extroverts. | 但很不幸 我大部分客人都很外向 |
[17:25] | All they wanna do is talk about themselves. | 他们只想谈论自己 |
[17:28] | It can be a little relentless and boring at times. | 有时会有点无休无止 让人无聊 |
[17:33] | So… | 那么 |
[17:36] | …why do you see them? | 你为什么见他们 |
[17:41] | It’s a job. | 这是份工作 |
[17:43] | And I like sex, and I’m good at it. | 而且我喜欢性爱 我很擅长这个 |
[17:49] | You’re very good at it. | 你非常擅长 |
[17:52] | You too. | 你也是 |
[18:16] | Steven Becker’s office is on line two. | 史蒂文·贝克的办公室在二号线 |
[18:22] | Erica Myles. | 艾瑞卡·迈尔斯 |
[18:23] | Ms. Myles, I’m Laura Weiss. | 迈尔斯小姐 我是劳拉·韦斯 |
[18:24] | I’m Steven Becker’s executive assistant. | 我是史蒂文·贝克的行政助理 |
[18:27] | I’m calling because he’d like to extend an invitation | 我来电是想代他向您发出邀请 |
[18:29] | to a private gathering this coming Thursday in New York. | 请您参加本周四纽约的一个私人聚会 |
[18:32] | Are you available to attend? | 您可以参加吗 |
[18:34] | Of course, I’d love to come. | 当然 我很乐意去 |
[18:36] | He’d also like to meet with you at his office | 他还想在次日跟你 |
[18:37] | the following morning. | 在他办公室见面 |
[18:39] | Absolutely. | 好的 |
[18:40] | I’ll coordinate with your assistant on the particulars. Thank you. | 我会跟你的助理沟通细节问题 谢谢 |
[18:43] | Great. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[18:54] | Hi, it’s Anna. | 我是安娜 |
[18:55] | Please leave a message, and I’ll get back to you. | 请留言 我稍后会回复 |
[18:59] | Hi, it’s Erica. | 我是艾瑞克 |
[19:01] | I just had some great news. | 我刚收到了好消息 |
[19:02] | I’m heading up to New York for, um | 我要去纽约 |
[19:04] | an overnight business trip. | 出一天的差 |
[19:06] | It could be a huge win for our organization | 这可能对我们组织大大有利 |
[19:10] | and for me, and, uh… | 对我也是 |
[19:13] | …I couldn’t have done it without you, | 没有你我是做不到的 |
[19:15] | so I was wondering if you’d like to join me. | 所以我在想 你想不想一起来 |
[19:18] | Yeah. Call me when you can, and I’ll give you the details. | 就这样 有空时打给我 我会告诉你细节 |
[19:22] | All right, bye. | 好了 再见 |
[19:53] | – You came. – Here I am. | -你来了 -我来了 |
[20:18] | – I’m glad you came. – Me too. | -我很高兴你来了 -我也是 |
[20:24] | How was your trip? | 路上怎么样 |
[20:26] | Fine. | 挺好 |
[20:27] | Uneventful. | 风平浪静 |
[20:30] | What time is the party? | 派对是几点 |
[20:32] | The car will be here at seven. | 车七点来 |
[20:33] | Great. I have time to take a shower. | 很好 那我还有时间洗个澡 |
[20:54] | You know, we never discussed payment. | 我们还没谈你的费用 |
[20:58] | How much, and… | 要多少… |
[21:00] | …how you want me to pay you. | 你要我给你多少钱 |
[21:02] | That’s not why I came. | 我不是为那个而来的 |
[21:04] | I’m here because I like you. | 我来是因为我喜欢你 |
[21:34] | I’m gonna jump in the shower. | 我要去洗澡了 |
[21:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:56] | How are you going to introduce me? | 你要怎么介绍我 |
[21:58] | As a friend. | 我的朋友 |
[22:01] | – Is that okay? – Yes, that’s fine. | -行吗 -可以 |
[22:03] | Just so I know. | 我就是想知道 |
[22:13] | There he is. | 他在那儿 |
[22:15] | The king of private equity with his wife, Kathy. | 私募基金之王和他妻子 凯茜 |
[22:19] | Apparently, his house staff are only allowed to wear monochrome. | 据说 他的家仆只能穿单色衣 |
[22:23] | He says that bright colors make him lose focus. | 他说亮色会让他不能集中注意 |
[22:26] | He sounds like a kind person. | 他听上去挺和气的 |
[22:31] | I’d like to thank you all for coming out to this | 我想感谢大家参加这个 |
[22:33] | small and intimate affair. | 小型的私密聚会 |
[22:36] | Our sector has seen tremendous growth | 我们的企业在这几年里 |
[22:38] | over the past couple of years, | 飞速发展 |
[22:39] | so much so that even the Fed agrees, | 以至于美联储也认为 |
[22:41] | penciling in three rate hikes this year instead of two | 今年要进行三次利率上调 而不是两次 |
[22:43] | under its prior forecast and targeting pre-2008 levels. | 按照之前的预测来 以08年之前的水平为目标 |
[22:49] | Consumer confidence is at a 17-year high. | 消费者信心达到17年来最高 |
[22:52] | Financial conditions are…ideal. | 金融环境 很理想 |
[22:56] | And God forbid, some may even be comfortable | 老天爷仁慈 有些人可能还在拐角办公室里 |
[22:58] | in their corner offices. | 坐得很舒服 |
[23:00] | But I would ask you to reconsider this sentiment. | 但是 我想请大家再想想这种观点 |
[23:04] | And then, I’d ask you to file it away in a basement | 然后 我要请大家把它关进地下室 |
[23:07] | never to be seen again. | 永不见天日 |
[23:09] | We need to ensure that the regulatory rollback continues. | 我们得确保利率继续按政策回降 |
[23:15] | In 2010, Republicans took control of the House | 2010年 共和党人把持了众议院 |
[23:18] | which obstructed and shut down the Democrats’ legislative | 并阻止了民主党反贸易的 |
[23:21] | and anti-business agenda | 立法议程 |
[23:23] | right through to the end of Obama’s presidency. | 一直到奥巴马总统任期结束 |
[23:25] | And 2018 will prove to be even more consequential. | 2018年将更加重要 |
[23:29] | The entire House of Representatives. | 整个众议院 |
[23:31] | A third of the senate and the majority of governorships | 三分之一的参议院 和大部分州长职位 |
[23:34] | are in play. | 都有希望 |
[23:38] | This is our chance | 这是我们的机会 |
[23:40] | to keep control of the political system… | 来控制政治系统 |
[23:43] | …and protect our interests for decades to come. | 并保护我们接下来几十年里的利益 |
[23:54] | Initially, Becker fucked us. | 起初 贝克坑了我们 |
[23:56] | He opened up the whole street for attack | 他让灰顶上市时 |
[23:58] | when he took Greycap public. | 让整个华尔街都面临危机 |
[24:01] | Everyone already knew his base salary was 350 a year | 大家都知道他的基础年薪是3.5亿 |
[24:03] | but that gets out? | 但这种事哪能公开 |
[24:05] | Of course, they’re gonna come after us | 他们当然会要针对我们 |
[24:07] | and try to shut us down. | 想阻止他们 |
[24:09] | But now, no one gives a shit. | 但现在 没人在乎了 |
[24:13] | Becker’s still taking in 350 million | 贝克还是挣着3.5亿 |
[24:16] | and we still have carried interest. | 而我们还是有附带收益 |
[24:18] | It’s fantastic. | 这太棒了 |
[24:20] | And Becker’s still doubling down on his political advocacy. | 而且贝克还继续在政治上下了双倍注 |
[24:24] | It’s practically financial paradise. | 简直是金融天堂 |
[24:27] | McCord has no interest in regulating the financial sector. | 麦考德完全不想管理金融部门 |
[24:30] | He’s always been against the Volcker Rule | 他一直反对沃尔克规则 |
[24:32] | and he wants to get rid of Dodd-Frank in its entirety. | 他想完全废掉多德弗兰克法案 |
[24:36] | – He’s pro-business. – Of course he is. | -他是支持贸易的 -当然了 |
[24:38] | He has to be. | 他必须支持 |
[24:40] | Who do you think would do a better job spending your money? | 你觉得谁会更懂该怎么花你的钱 |
[24:42] | You or the government? The person who earned it? | 你还是政府 是挣钱的人 |
[24:44] | Or some bloated bureaucracy? | 还是膨胀的官僚 |
[24:46] | Exactly. | 是吧 |
[24:47] | The truth is, the public will always be better off | 事实上 如果富人少交税 |
[24:49] | when the rich pay less tax, | 对大众更好 |
[24:50] | ’cause we do more good with our money than any government can. | 因为我们比任何政府都更会花我们的钱 |
[24:52] | We ought to be paid by the government | 就冲我们带来的就业和财富 |
[24:54] | for all the employment and wealth we’re creating. | 政府该给我们钱 |
[24:56] | I think you and McCord will have similar thoughts on that. | 我觉得你和麦考德在这一点上会很说得来 |
[25:00] | I think so too. | 我也觉得 |
[25:01] | What’d you think of my speech? | 你觉得我的讲话如何 |
[25:03] | It was heartwarming. | 非常暖心 |
[25:05] | I thought it was fitting. | 我觉得很合适 |
[25:08] | I’m looking forward to our meeting tomorrow. | 我很期待我们明天的见面 |
[25:11] | I trust you’re having a good time. | 我相信你玩得开心吧 |
[25:13] | Wonderful. I can’t tell you how happy I am to be here. | 很开心 能来这里我简直太开心了 |
[25:17] | – Thank you for having me. – It’s my pleasure. | -谢谢请我来 -不客气 |
[25:20] | – It’s good to meet you. – You too. | -很高兴认识你 -我也是 |
[25:28] | How does it make you feel to be looked up and down | 被这个国家最有权势的一些人 |
[25:30] | by some of this country’s most powerful people? | 上下打量是什么感觉 |
[25:33] | I don’t know. How does it make you feel? | 我不知道 你是什么感觉 |
[25:37] | Very, very important. | 像个大人物 |
[25:39] | Here. Come here. | 来 过来 |
[25:44] | Oh, I can’t keep my hands off of you. | 我对你真是忍不住 |