时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Do you recognize this man? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[00:12] | Is Donald in custody? | 唐纳德被抓起来了吗 |
[00:15] | He made bail. | 他保释了 |
[00:16] | So he’s out there. | 所以他仍在外逍遥 |
[00:19] | He could come find me. He could… | 他可能会来找我 他可能… |
[00:21] | I’m gonna keep you safe. | 我会保证你的安全 |
[00:25] | I’m gonna keep you safe. | 我会保证你的安全 |
[00:30] | What do you want me to do to you? | 你要让我对你做什么 |
[00:32] | I think you’ve imagined what you wanna do to me. | 我觉得你已经想象了要对我做的事 |
[00:35] | So why don’t you just do it? | 那为什么不直接来呢 |
[00:40] | Did he make you do that? | 是他让你这么做的吗 |
[00:42] | – Who? – Ian. | -谁 -伊恩 |
[02:05] | It’s harder sometimes. | 有时候会难一点 |
[02:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:11] | Every once in a while, you find something like this. | 偶尔就会找到这样的 |
[02:17] | Like what? | 怎样的 |
[02:50] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[02:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:55] | I don’t feel so good. I think I should go home. | 我感觉不大好 我觉得我该回去了 |
[03:33] | I had a bad feeling someone was in the house. | 我刚刚有种不好的预感觉得有人在屋里 |
[03:39] | Let’s have a drink. | 喝一杯吧 |
[03:43] | I don’t know if that’s a good idea. | 我觉得还是算了 |
[03:44] | I think you drank enough booze today. | 你今天喝得够多了 |
[03:52] | Are you gonna stay for a bit? | 你要在这里待一会吗 |
[03:54] | Yeah, I’ll stay. | 我待一会吧 |
[03:57] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[04:00] | She’s your mom, you know her better than me. | 她是你妈妈 你逼我更了解她 |
[04:02] | She looks thirsty. | 她看上去很渴 |
[04:04] | I don’t think she’s drank enough water. | 我觉得她摄入的水不足 |
[04:05] | Why don’t you… Can you get us something to drink? | 你能不能…你能给我们拿点喝的吗 |
[04:07] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[04:09] | I noticed that when you were getting sloshed | 我今天之前就发现你有些 |
[04:11] | earlier today, you were not drinking any water. | 醉醺醺的 你没有喝什么水 |
[04:14] | – It’s concerning me– – I have something to tell you. | -我很担心 -我想告诉你一些事 |
[04:17] | I haven’t really been honest with you. | 我一直没说实话 |
[04:20] | About? | 什么事 |
[04:24] | I’m not s… I’m not safe. | 我不…我不安全 |
[04:29] | “Safe?” | 安全 |
[04:30] | Uh, here you go. | 给 |
[04:32] | Here, take a sip. | 来 喝一口 |
[04:33] | Um…can you give me and your mom | 能让我和你妈妈 |
[04:36] | like a couple of minutes, sweetheart? | 单独聊几分钟吗 亲爱的 |
[04:38] | Maybe go play in your room or something. | 去你的房间玩一会什么的 |
[04:40] | I need to talk to your mom. | 我要和你妈妈谈谈 |
[04:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:44] | Ah, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:49] | When you say “Safe,” You mean like | 你说的安全是指 |
[04:50] | you’re fucking dudes with no rubbers on? | 你和人不戴套做了吗 |
[04:52] | Is that it? | 是吗 |
[04:54] | No, I’m… | 不 我… |
[04:58] | Oh, my. This is all… I haven’t… | 天啊 这真是…我从来没… |
[05:01] | Get it out, come on. | 说出来吧 |
[05:03] | I don’t wanna fuck this up with you, Paul. | 我不想搞砸和你之间的关系 保罗 |
[05:05] | I really don’t, I really like you. | 我真的不想 我真的很喜欢你 |
[05:07] | – I wanna make it work and I… – The feeling is mutual. | -我想处下去 我… -我也这么觉得 |
[05:09] | – So I’m scared to tell you… – So what’re you scared of? | -我很怕告诉你… -你在怕什么 |
[05:11] | I’m not who you think I am. | 我不是你以为的这样 |
[05:14] | It’s not a big deal. | 这没什么 |
[05:15] | Listen, I’ve been with a lot of women. | 听着 我和很多女人在一起过 |
[05:19] | They all say the same thing. | 她们说的话都一样 |
[05:20] | Women in your same situation, they’re not who they are. | 和你处境都一样 她们并不是自己 |
[05:23] | – It feels fake, false. – I’m not talking about Lola. | -感觉很假很空 -我说的不是洛拉 |
[05:25] | – I’m-I-m… This, I’m talk– – What’re you talking about? | -我…我说的是… -你在说什么 |
[05:31] | I had an ex. | 我有一个前男友 |
[05:33] | Right. | 好 |
[05:36] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[05:38] | He-he did some really bad things, and– | 他…他做了一些很坏的事 然后… |
[05:40] | Okay, now we’re getting somewhere– | 终于说到重点了… |
[05:41] | Illegal stuff. | 违法的事 |
[05:44] | And… | 然后… |
[05:46] | He had me do a lot of stuff | 他让我做了很多事 |
[05:48] | that I felt like I had no choice in. | 当时我感觉我别无选择 |
[05:51] | Lot of illegal things. | 很多违法的事 |
[05:52] | Really bad things. | 真的很坏的事 |
[05:55] | Really bad. Like it’s bad as it gets. | 很坏 要多坏有多坏 |
[05:57] | A lot of times | 很多时候 |
[05:59] | when women are with abusive men | 女人和虐待性的男人 |
[06:02] | or bad men, they start to internalize– | 或者坏人一起时 她们会开始认可… |
[06:04] | No, it’s not… I was there too. | 不 不是…我也在场 |
[06:06] | I was there and I was doing | 我也在场 我跟着他 |
[06:08] | a lot of the same things that he was doing. | 做了很多一样坏的事 |
[06:11] | You know, mostly ’cause I had no choice. | 主要是因为我别无选择 |
[06:14] | You know, I felt like I’d be killed if I didn’t get involved. | 我觉得如果我不干的话会被杀 |
[06:18] | Shoot or be shot, that sort of situation. | 不开枪就会被打死之类的境地 |
[06:21] | And so, that’s why I made the decision | 所以我下定决心 |
[06:22] | that I had to get out, and… | 我一定要脱身 然后… |
[06:27] | – And? – Decided to make a deal. | -然后呢 -决定接受协议 |
[06:32] | To testify against him | 作证指控他 |
[06:34] | and that’s when I joined WITSEC to ask for protection. | 然后我就加入了证人保护计划 |
[06:37] | And I thought it was the best idea. | 我觉得这是最好的办法 |
[06:39] | I thought we’d be safe but I don’t feel safe. | 我以为我们会很安全 但我不觉得安全 |
[06:41] | I’m not safe, and that’s why I need your help. | 我不安全 所以我需要你的帮助 |
[06:44] | And that’s why I need us to move in with you, okay? | 所以我想我们搬过去和你一起住 行吗 |
[06:50] | You know, that’s a loaded question, right? | 这个问题很难回答 |
[06:58] | Come here. | 过来 |
[07:01] | This is one of those things | 这种事可能需要我 |
[07:02] | that might take me a couple of minutes. | 花上几分钟 |
[07:03] | Maybe even a little longer to…register | 可能需要花更久时间…接受 |
[07:06] | what you’re talking about… Can we talk about this tomorrow? | 你说的这件事…我们能明天再说吗 |
[07:09] | I don’t think there’s time, I feel like he’s coming for me. | 我觉得没时间了 我觉得他要来找我了 |
[07:13] | We need to move in now. | 我们现在就得搬过去 |
[07:16] | And then, I’ll feel safe. | 然后我才会感觉安全 |
[07:20] | Yeah. We’ll see. | 嗯 到时候看吧 |
[07:38] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[07:54] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[08:00] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[08:03] | Just me. | 是我 |
[08:04] | It’s alright. | 没事的 |
[08:08] | Kayla called and said she was worried about you. | 凯拉打电话来说她很担心你 |
[08:09] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:13] | How did she call you? | 她怎么打给你的 |
[08:15] | While you were asleep, she found your phone. | 你睡着的时候 她找到了你的电话 |
[08:17] | She called and said | 她打给我 然后说 |
[08:18] | she didn’t know what to do, but I should come over. | 她不知道该怎么做 但我应该过来 |
[08:24] | What, you don’t believe me? | 怎么 你不相信我吗 |
[08:31] | What else did she say? | 她还说了什么 |
[08:33] | She said you were acting strange. | 她说你表现得很奇怪 |
[08:38] | Tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我怎么了 |
[08:45] | I con feel him watching me. | 我能感觉到他在看着我 |
[08:49] | It’s a perfectly normal reaction to an upcoming trial. | 要上庭前出现这种想法很正常 |
[08:54] | You’re scared to testify, it’s understandable. | 你害怕作证 这可以理解 |
[08:56] | I can’t imagine having to face my abuser. | 我无法想象要如何面对我的施暴者 |
[08:58] | No, I know him. | 不 我了解他 |
[09:00] | He has people he could call. | 他有可以联系的人 |
[09:02] | You wouldn’t even know if he was watching you. | 你甚至不会知道他在监视你 |
[09:05] | He’ll kill you. | 他会杀了你 |
[09:08] | And now, he’s here, I can feel him. | 现在他就在这里 我能感觉到他 |
[09:11] | I need you to believe me. | 我需要你相信我 |
[09:19] | Well, if he is here, and… | 如果他在这里 |
[09:23] | …it’s very, very unlikely | 可能性非常非常小 |
[09:25] | I will keep you safe. | 我会保证你的安全 |
[09:31] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[09:34] | No one is watching me. | 没人在看着我 |
[09:37] | No one is watching me. | 没人在看着我 |
[09:39] | No one is watching me. | 没人在看着我 |
[09:41] | No one is watching me. | 没人在看着我 |
[09:43] | I am safe with Ian. | 我和伊恩一起很安全 |
[09:45] | I’m safe with Ian. | 我和伊恩一起很安全 |
[09:48] | I am safe with Ian. | 我和伊恩一起很安全 |
[09:50] | I am safe with Ian. | 我和伊恩一起很安全 |
[10:45] | I was thinkin’ we could | 我在想我们可以 |
[10:47] | you know, drop Kayla off at school, and then | 送凯拉去学校 然后 |
[10:49] | I could drop you off at work, and maybe | 我送你去上班 也许 |
[10:51] | we could get breakfast on the way. | 我们可以在路上吃个早饭 |
[10:54] | Drop me off at work at the factory. | 送我去工厂上班 |
[10:57] | Yeah, where else do you work? | 是的 不然你还能去哪里上班 |
[11:01] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[11:12] | Have a nice day at work. | 好好工作 |
[11:15] | You too. | 你也是 |
[11:17] | You are my work. | 你就是我的工作 |
[11:39] | Bria? | 布里亚 |
[11:41] | I didn’t expect to see you back. | 没想到你还会回来 |
[11:49] | I just wanted to say hi. | 我只是想来打个招呼 |
[11:51] | Okay, I just figured you’d quit without informing us. | 我还以为你不说一声就辞职了呢 |
[11:59] | Are you here to ask for your job back? | 你是想要回你的工作吗 |
[12:01] | No. | 不 |
[12:06] | I have to go now. | 我要走了 |
[12:14] | Nice seeing you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[12:46] | Sorry, my mom got a little pissed at me this morning | 抱歉 我妈妈今天早上对我有点生气 |
[12:48] | and she insisted she take me to school. | 一定要送我来学校 |
[12:50] | I had to fake like I was actually going. | 我得装作真的去上学的样子 |
[12:52] | Well, you’re here now, so that’s what matters. | 反正你来了 别的无所谓 |
[12:54] | Um, we were just about to go | 我们正打算 |
[12:57] | for a ride and go smoke some weed if you wanna– | 兜兜风 抽点大麻 如果你… |
[12:58] | Yeah, that’s cool, yeah. Cool. | 好啊 没问题 |
[13:02] | Do you wanna get in front? | 你想坐前排吗 |
[13:04] | I-I’ll get in the back. | 我去后面坐 |
[13:14] | – You want a hit? – Yeah, yeah, sure. | -要来一口吗 -好的 好的 |
[13:23] | No, you gotta hold on, uh, you gotta hold the carb. | 不 你得…你得拿着火机 |
[13:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:31] | Uh, ha-have you done this before? | 你以前抽过吗 |
[13:33] | – Yeah. – Hah, no. | -抽过 -肯定没有 |
[13:35] | Why, what are you, like 12? | 为什么 你才12岁吗 |
[13:37] | I’m 15! | 我15岁了 |
[13:39] | Okay, let me, let me hold it for you. | 给我 我帮你拿着 |
[13:43] | Saw that? Yeah, like that. Yeah. | 看到了吗 就这样 没错 |
[13:45] | Now hold on to it. | 拿住了 |
[13:46] | Here you go, light it. | 对了 点火 |
[13:49] | There you go, now pull it, pull it, pull it. | 好了 拉过来 拉过来 |
[13:52] | Inhale. | 吸 |
[13:54] | There you go. There you go. | 这就对了 这就对了 |
[14:02] | Shut the fuck up. | 闭嘴 |
[14:07] | You okay? You good, you good. | 你没事吧 没事没事 |
[14:08] | Are you okay? You good? Okay. | 你没事吧 没事吧 |
[14:23] | So, your mom’s not home? | 你妈妈不在家吗 |
[14:24] | Adopted mom. Uh, no, she’s not home. | 养母 她不在家 |
[14:27] | – She’s at work. – Cool. | -她在上班 -好 |
[15:02] | You want a hit? | 要来一口吗 |
[15:03] | Oh, no, I’m still high. | 不用了 我还嗨着 |
[15:07] | That’s because you’re a lightweight. | 因为你是个轻量级小妞 |
[15:13] | Let’s try something. | 我们试试这样 |
[15:20] | Open your mouth. | 张开你的嘴 |
[15:30] | You’ve never done that before, have you? | 你从来没有接过吻吧 |
[15:32] | Yeah, I have. | 当然有 |
[15:34] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[15:36] | Like, a lot. | 很经常 |
[16:18] | You know, there’s people in and out of your apartment all day. | 整天有人进出你家 |
[16:23] | Like who? | 谁 |
[16:25] | That black guy you call your cousin. | 那个你说是你兄弟的黑人 |
[16:27] | Your daughter’s in there with some boy right now. | 你女儿现在正和一个男孩在你家 |
[16:29] | And there’s cars parked here all night I don’t recognize. | 整晚还会有一辆我不认识的车停在外面 |
[16:33] | – All night? – Yeah. | -整晚 -没错 |
[16:35] | It all started when you got here. | 都是从你住在这里开始的 |
[16:37] | Yeah, the transition’s been really hard. | 我很难适应这里 |
[16:39] | My family’s been helping out a lot. | 家人经常会来帮忙 |
[16:41] | I don’t know your family, maybe that’s normal for you | 我不认识你的家人 也许你觉得很正常 |
[16:43] | but it sure seems like there’s people interested | 但肯定有人对你的状况 |
[16:45] | in what you’re up to. | 很感兴趣 |
[16:47] | Or maybe your family’s just overprotective. | 或者也许你的家人过度保护 |
[16:49] | Maybe I’m just being paranoid. | 也许我太疑神疑鬼了 |
[16:53] | Thanks. I appreciate it, Sandra. | 谢谢你的关心 桑德拉 |
[17:07] | What are you doing here? | 你在家里干什么 |
[17:09] | Uh, I-I felt really sick and I needed to come home. | 我感觉很不舒服 要回家休息 |
[17:12] | You don’t have to lie to me. | 你不用对我撒谎 |
[17:15] | This is Kyle. | 这是凯尔 |
[17:16] | Did you use my phone last night to call Ian? | 你昨晚用我的手机打给伊恩了吗 |
[17:18] | – No. – I knew it. | -没有 -我就知道 |
[17:24] | I-I-I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[17:25] | Do-don’t move. How old are you, Kyle? | 别动 你几岁了 凯尔 |
[17:28] | Um, I’m-I’m 18. | 我18岁 |
[17:31] | Do you have a car? | 你有车吗 |
[17:33] | Yeah. | 有 |
[17:35] | If you let me use your car | 如果你让我用你的车 |
[17:36] | I won’t tell the cops | 我就不告诉警察 |
[17:37] | that you’ve been smoking weed | 你在抽大麻 |
[17:38] | and making out with my 13-year-old daughter. | 还和我13岁的女儿鬼混 |
[17:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:11] | Let it out. | 发泄出来 |
[18:14] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[18:16] | Give it to me. | 发泄给我 |
[18:17] | Let it out. You got it. | 发泄出来 就是这样 |
[18:29] | What are you doin’ here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[18:31] | I need to know if Kayla and I can come to your house. | 我想知道凯拉和我能不能住到你家 |
[18:33] | You know, this isn’t really a good time– | 现在不是讨论这个的时候 |
[18:35] | No-no, I need to talk to you now. | 不 我现在就要和你说 |
[18:37] | I’m not safe. | 我不安全 |
[18:39] | I want you to take care of me, Paul. | 我想让你照顾我 保罗 |
[18:41] | I’m gonna be better. I’m gonna be more honest. | 我会变得更好 我会更坦诚 |
[18:46] | Silence, one of the things that we need to learn is control. | 安静 我们要学会的东西之一是控制 |
[18:53] | We need to learn to control ourselves. | 我们要学会控制我们自己 |
[18:56] | We can’t control other people. | 我们无法控制他人 |
[18:59] | We need to let go. | 我们需要放手 |
[19:01] | Let it out. | 发泄出来 |
[19:03] | Let it out! | 发泄出来 |
[19:42] | You see how this isn’t reacting the same way as this? | 你看这个没法像这个这样有反应 |
[19:44] | It’s cause I… This is stainless steel. | 那是因为我…这是不锈钢 |
[19:46] | Which means it’s not ferrous. | 说明这不是磁铁 |
[19:48] | Something like that. | 之类的道理 |
[19:50] | It’s pretty cool. | 真厉害 |
[19:52] | Uh, what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[19:54] | You wanna try it? | 你想试试吗 |
[19:59] | Just…stay still. | 别动 |
[20:03] | S-so you said you were 15. | 你说你是15岁 |
[20:06] | Not 13. | 不是13岁 |
[20:09] | What’s the big deal about two years, right? | 虚报两年有什么大不了的 对吧 |
[20:12] | You have to… | 你得… |
[20:14] | And when’s your mum coming back with my car? | 你妈妈什么时候把我的车开回来 |
[20:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:19] | She’s fucking crazy. | 她是个疯子 |
[20:21] | Just… Here. Look into the light. | 你…看着灯光 |
[20:24] | Uh, it-it-it stings. | 有点刺痛 |
[20:26] | It’s not hurting you. | 不会弄伤你的 |
[20:27] | Just keep looking. | 继续盯着 |
[20:39] | What do you got in there? | 你那里有什么 |
[20:41] | – Noth-nothing. – Nothing? | -没什么 -没什么吗 |
[21:38] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
[21:43] | That’s a bug, man. That’s a fuckin’ bug. | 那是个窃听器 那是个窃听器 |
[21:47] | That’s a fuckin’ bug, th… | 那是个窃听器 那… |
[21:49] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[21:51] | Oh, is this about me? Is this fuckin’… | 是因为我吗 这是… |
[21:54] | What… Oh, hell, man. Oh, and you’re fuckin’ 13! | 天啊 你才13岁 |
[21:56] | That’s probably what’s… That’s probably what it is. It’s a… | 可能就是…可能就是这个 这… |
[22:00] | Who put this here? | 谁把这个放在这里的 |
[22:07] | Pack your bags. | 收拾你的东西 |
[22:14] | What’s-what’s going on? | 怎么…怎么回事 |
[22:17] | What’s goin’ on? | 怎么回事 |
[22:19] | Hey, you’re takin’ up the spaces! | 你占了车位 |
[22:58] | You wanna come inside? | 你想进来吗 |
[23:01] | You wanna come inside with us? | 你想和我们一起进来吗 |
[23:04] | Sure. | 好 |
[23:17] | I wanna teach my daughter how to shoot. | 我想教我女儿怎么射击 |
[23:19] | Uh, so, I’m looking for a sports gun. | 我想买一把运动用枪 |
[23:22] | I want her to grow into it | 想给她长大后用 |
[23:23] | so, something a little more powerful. | 所以想买把威力大一点的 |
[23:26] | She’s adopted. That’s her boyfriend. | 她是我领养的 那是她的男朋友 |
[23:29] | Okay. Okay. | 好 |
[23:33] | It’s a Mossberg 308 scope. | 这是莫斯伯格308目镜式 |
[23:39] | So, without a license | 没有持枪证 |
[23:40] | I can only get a sports rifle, right? | 我只能买运动步枪 是吗 |
[23:42] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[23:43] | You got a seven millimeter? | 有七毫米的吗 |
[23:48] | My husband’s birthday coming up. | 我丈夫的生日要到了 |
[23:52] | Hot-hot-hot, hot-hot-hot. | 烫烫烫烫烫烫 |
[23:54] | Hot-hot-hot-hot-hot. Straight off the presses. | 烫烫烫烫烫烫 直接从锅子上拿下来的 |
[23:55] | Can we please thank Uncle Paul for your gifts? | 谢谢保罗叔叔给你们的礼物 |
[23:57] | – I marinate… Listen, I mar… – Thanks, Uncle Paul. | -我腌制…我… -谢谢保罗叔叔 |
[23:59] | Yeah, no problem. I marinated this. | 不客气 我腌制过了 |
[24:01] | – I was a sous chef back in– – You can keep playing. | -我在八十年代的时候… -你们能继续玩了 |
[24:04] | Late ’80s. Uh, look at this, look, look, look. | 是个主厨 你看看这个 看看 |
[24:08] | Coq au vin. | 红酒烩鸡 |
[24:24] | Wait here. | 在这里等着 |
[24:35] | Why aren’t you eating? | 你们为什么不吃 |
[24:42] | Sit down and finish your dinner. | 坐下来吃完晚饭 |
[24:44] | And please stop making that noise. | 不要再发出这种声音了 |
[24:50] | Are you expecting someone? | 你约了谁吗 |
[24:52] | – Not expecting anybody. – Okay. | -没有约任何人 -好吧 |
[24:56] | Can you do me a favor, can you put the drink up on a coaster | 能不能帮我个忙吧这杯酒放在杯托上 |
[24:58] | it’s just better for the table. | 这样对桌子好一些 |
[25:07] | – What the fuck? – I gotta tell you somethin’. | -搞什么 -我告诉你吧 |
[25:09] | This chick, she’s a little bit out there. | 这个女人有点不正常 |
[25:10] | She’s not supposed to be here, but she takes my courses | 她不该来这里的 但是她上我的课 |
[25:12] | she became obsessed with me. | 就开始迷恋上了我 |
[25:15] | And, uh, I should have told you before– | 我之前应该告诉你的 |
[25:16] | – Okay…Paul… – Sorry about that. | -保罗 -我很抱歉 |
[25:20] | Jesus, we’re gonna go up the stairs. | 天啊 我们要上楼 |
[25:22] | Quick, quick, quick, let’s go. Okay. | 快点 我们走 |
[25:26] | We don’t feel safe. | 我们感觉不安全 |
[25:28] | This is the best place for us to come. | 这是对我们来说最好的地方 |
[25:31] | What? | 什么 |
[25:32] | Can’t… | 听不… |
[25:33] | No, please, you said that tonight would work. | 不 拜托 你说今晚可以的 |
[25:35] | I don’t care about her, I don’t care about the kids. | 我不在乎她 我不在乎孩子们 |
[25:40] | Paul, what’re you doing? Just call the cops. | 保罗 你在干什么 报警吧 |
[25:42] | It’s not good, nobody’s calling the cops. | 不行 不能叫警察 |
[25:43] | Just call the… We’re calling the cops. | 报警…我们要报警了 |
[25:45] | – You should really leav… – I-I can’t hear you. | -你该走… -我听不到 |
[25:51] | Okay, call the cops. Call the cops. | 报警吧 报警吧 |
[25:56] | Do you skateboard? | 你会滑滑板吗 |
[25:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:00] | Oh, that’s cool. | 不错 |
[26:03] | Ho… What’s goin’ on? | 怎么回事 |
[26:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:12] | What did he say? | 他怎么说 |
[26:13] | He said he wasn’t gonna call the police. | 他说他不会报警 |
[26:16] | That’s a good thing right? | 这是件好事吧 |
[26:18] | No. | 不 |
[26:25] | What’s she-what’s she doing? | 她…她打算干什么 |
[26:30] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[26:32] | You better call the cops, Paul. | 你最好赶紧报警 |
[26:36] | – Listen, she’s misunderstood. – I need-I need you to come… | -是她误会了 -我需要你赶紧… |
[26:38] | – She’s actually a nice girl. – Shut the fuck up, Paul. | -她其实是个不错的女孩 -闭嘴 保罗 |
[26:40] | I-I, um, I have two children in this house. | 我…我房子里还有两个孩子 |
[26:43] | And I need somebody here now, I’m tellin’… | 赶紧派人过来 我告诉… |
[26:52] | What the fuck! | 搞什么 |
[26:53] | You better call the cops or I’m gonna keep shooting! | 你最好赶紧报警 否则我继续开枪 |
[27:00] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[27:04] | I’m going to wait over there for the cops, okay? | 我会在这里等警察 好吗 |
[27:11] | What? | 什么 |
[27:13] | It’s okay, we could just | 没事的 我们可以 |
[27:14] | wait here for the cops to come, and they’ll take us home. | 在这里等警察 他们会带我们回家 |
[27:17] | What’re you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[27:19] | Sh-sh-she, she just shot a car! | 她她她刚开枪打了一辆车 |
[27:23] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |