时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | 改编自《纽约时报》现代爱情专栏的个人散文 部分元素有所改动 | |
[01:07] | Okay. Oh, gosh. | 好 天啊 |
[01:09] | This was great. | 这感觉真棒 |
[01:11] | Do you want to kiss me good-bye, here, now? | 你要在这里跟我吻别吗 |
[01:15] | Um, yes. | 好啊 |
[01:15] | I-I was gonna walk you to your door. | 我本想送你到门口的 |
[01:18] | ‘Cause you live on the corner, right? | 你不就住在拐角处吗 |
[01:19] | Yeah, but that’s okay. | 对 但不用了 |
[01:21] | You don’t even have to. | 你不用送我过去 |
[01:22] | You could just do it here. | 在这里就行 |
[01:24] | Why? What-what, is your dad waiting outside | 怎么 你爸拿着猎枪 |
[01:26] | – with a shotgun or something? – Oh, kind of. | -守在门口等你吗 -算是吧 |
[01:29] | What? | 什么 |
[01:31] | No. | 不是 |
[01:33] | No. It’s, uh– | 不是 是… |
[01:34] | It’s Guzmin. | 是古兹敏 |
[01:36] | Yeah, he’s from Albania. | 他是阿尔巴尼亚人 |
[01:37] | – You know, he grew up in a labor camp. – Right. | -他在劳改营长大 -好吧 |
[01:39] | His parents were political activists. | 父母是政治活动家 |
[01:41] | – They were arrested when he was a kid. – Shit. | -他小时候他们就被捕了 -我去 |
[01:43] | You know, I-I feel like you’re not taking this seriously. | 我觉得你没把这当真 |
[01:45] | Who the hell is Guzmin? | 古兹敏是谁啊 |
[01:50] | That is Guzmin. | 那就是古兹敏 |
[01:53] | Your doorman? | 你的门卫吗 |
[01:55] | No, he’s more than a doorman. | 他可不仅仅是个门卫 |
[01:57] | It’s-it’s very hard to explain. | 这很不好解释 |
[01:59] | He’s become a– | 他变得… |
[02:02] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[02:06] | Oh, my God, no. | 天啊 不 |
[02:06] | – Don’t do that, no. – Why not? | -别那样 -怎么了 |
[02:09] | – Come on. – No. | -来嘛 -不 |
[02:12] | I-I wouldn’t do that. | 最好别这样 |
[02:15] | Is it important to you what he thinks? | 你很在乎他怎么想吗 |
[02:17] | No. Oh, my God, no. | 不是 天啊 不是 |
[02:18] | No, I’m an independent woman, | 我是个独立女性 |
[02:19] | and I don’t need anyone to help me make up my mind. | 我不需要别人来帮我做决定 |
[02:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:28] | All right, I better go. | 好 我该走了 |
[02:30] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是啊 |
[02:32] | Here’s your taxi. | 你的出租车来了 |
[02:34] | – Let’s go. – What? Wha… | -走吧 -什么 |
[02:45] | I had a really great time tonight. | 我今晚真的很愉快 |
[02:54] | Um, do you want to do this again? | 你想再约吗 |
[02:56] | Yes, I… | 好 |
[02:57] | – Yeah. – I mean, I loved talking to you this evening. | -好 -我今晚跟你聊得很愉快 |
[02:59] | I’m free tomorrow night. | 我明晚有空 |
[03:00] | – I’ll call you. – Okay. | -那我打给你 -好 |
[03:07] | Good night, Guzmin. | 晚安 古兹敏 |
[03:09] | Who was this? | 这是谁 |
[03:12] | That was Mark. | 那是马克 |
[03:14] | I did not like him. | 我不喜欢他 |
[03:16] | Save it. | 省省吧 |
[03:17] | He is not for you. | 他不适合你 |
[03:19] | He is a weak man with no self control. | 他很软弱 没有自控力 |
[03:21] | How can you tell that from 30 feet away? | 你隔着30英尺怎么看出来的 |
[03:22] | You learn a lot about a man | 从狙击枪的瞄准镜里 |
[03:23] | through the scope of a sniper rifle. | 能看出一个男人很多事 |
[03:28] | – He will not be calling you. – Oh, yeah. | -他不会给你打电话的 -会的 |
[03:30] | He absolutely will be calling me. | 他绝对会打给我的 |
[03:32] | Ever. He will never be calling you. | 永远不会 他永远不会打给你的 |
[03:35] | God, I looked so good tonight, okay? | 我今晚可美了 |
[03:38] | I was so funny. I was scintillating. | 我可风趣了 我妙语连珠 |
[03:40] | I wore my fig perfume, | 我还擦了我的无花果香水 |
[03:42] | which is apparently impossible to resist. | 那据说是不可抗拒的 |
[03:45] | I mean, do you… do you want to bet? | 你想打赌吗 |
[03:48] | I cannot bet on a certainty. | 我不能拿绝对的事打赌 |
[03:50] | It is against my principles. | 那有违我的原则 |
[03:52] | Good night, Miss Mitchell. | 晚安 米切尔小姐 |
[04:18] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 不行 |
[04:28] | Feeling frisky. I’m feeling frisky. | 感觉好欢乐 欢乐挺好 |
[04:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:40] | He will not be calling you. | 他不会给你打电话的 |
[04:45] | He will never be calling you. | 他永远不会打给你的 |
[04:54] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[05:10] | Any news from Mark? | 马克有消息吗 |
[05:12] | No. No, I haven’t even checked. I don’t… | 没…我还没看呢 我不… |
[05:16] | It’s not my whole life. | 我又不光等着这个 |
[05:18] | – Have a good day, Miss Mitchell. – Yep. You, too. | -祝你愉快 米切尔小姐 -你也是 |
[05:27] | Damn it, Guzmin. You’re good. | 该死 古兹敏 你真厉害 |
[05:42] | So, you review books for a living, | 你是做书评的 |
[05:45] | and you live in a building with a doorman? | 还住在有门卫的大楼里 |
[05:47] | Yes. The apartment has been in my family for years, | 对 公寓多年来一直是我家的 |
[05:51] | so the rent is stuck in the ’80s. | 租金还停留在80年代水平 |
[05:52] | Plus I’m a really fast reader. | 而且我看书很快 |
[05:54] | So how many books can you read in a week? | 你一周能看多少本书 |
[05:56] | Oh, sometimes I read one a day. | 有时我一天能看一本 |
[05:58] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是啊 |
[06:00] | So does that make you, like, really bright? | 那你是不是特别聪明 |
[06:03] | No. I just know a lot of facts. | 不 我只是知道很多事实 |
[06:06] | I’m like a Wikipedia page with legs. | 我就像长腿的维基页 |
[06:09] | Yeah, well, I’m lucky if I read one a year. | 我一年能读一本就不错了 |
[06:13] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:16] | Yeah, but… you’re good-looking. | 是啊 但你…帅啊 |
[06:22] | I can’t have both, right? | 总不能两者兼得 是吧 |
[06:24] | Smart and so good-looking. | 又聪明又这么帅 |
[06:27] | – Yeah, okay. – It’s not a fairy tale. | -好吧 -这不是童话 |
[06:35] | Thank you for seeing me home. | 谢谢你送我回家 |
[06:38] | You’re very welcome. | 不客气 |
[06:42] | Oh, I like that. | 我喜欢这样 |
[06:44] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[06:53] | So, is this a “your place or mine” moment? | 这是”去你家还是我家”的时刻吗 |
[07:00] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[07:05] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[07:07] | Mine. | 去我家吧 |
[07:08] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[07:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:10] | What the hell? | 管他呢 |
[07:19] | Good evening, Guzmin. | 晚上好 古兹敏 |
[07:20] | Miss Mitchell. Good evening. | 米切尔小姐 晚上好 |
[07:22] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[07:47] | Ted. | 泰德 |
[07:51] | Ted? | 泰德 |
[07:53] | Ted? | 泰德 |
[07:56] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[07:57] | Gugmin. Morning. | 古德曼 早上好 |
[08:01] | – How’s it going? – Morning. | -你好吗 -早 |
[08:02] | Another day, another dollar? | 又是新的一天 |
[08:11] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[08:12] | With bread and croissants? | 还带了面包和牛角面包 |
[08:14] | You beautiful British bastard. | 你个英国帅哥 |
[08:26] | Morning, darling. | 早上好 亲爱的 |
[08:27] | Just popped out to get us some breakfast. | 出去给咱们买早餐了 |
[08:29] | Oh, yeah, sure. Of course. | 好的 好 |
[08:31] | Yeah, come on up. | 好 上来吧 |
[08:39] | “Good morning, my darling. Morning…” | “早上好 亲爱的 早” |
[08:45] | Didn’t you get in, my darling? | 你没进来吗 亲爱的 |
[08:47] | I don’t like him. | 我不喜欢他 |
[08:48] | – What? – Teddy. | -什么 -小泰 |
[08:49] | You met him for 30 seconds. | 你才见了他30秒 |
[08:50] | Even that was too long. | 那也够长了 |
[08:51] | Okay, well, he’s perfectly nice. | 好吧 他很好的 |
[08:53] | All right, it’s probably a cultural thing. | 这可能是文化问题 |
[08:54] | You’re way too hard on people. | 你对人太严苛了 |
[08:55] | Guzmin, you have to stop failing everyone | 古兹敏 你不能老给我 |
[08:57] | that I bring home, okay? | 带回家的人灭灯了 |
[08:58] | He is empty-headed. | 他脑袋空空 |
[09:00] | You are a very bright woman with a PhD. | 你可是有博士学位的聪明姑娘 |
[09:02] | I’m only thinking of your interests. | 我只是为你考虑 |
[09:04] | Please give him a chance, all right? | 拜托 给他个机会吧 |
[09:06] | He is very polite, and he is, he is sexy | 他很礼貌 而且他很性感 |
[09:10] | and he is accomplished | 而且他很有教养 |
[09:12] | and he is in the apartment. | 而且他进屋了 |
[09:14] | – Croissants? – Have I been ever wrong? | -要牛角面包吗 -我看错过吗 |
[09:16] | Okay, this is getting weird. He’s right here. | 好吧 这好奇怪 他就在旁边 |
[09:18] | – Who are you speaking to? – No one. Bye. | -跟谁说话呢 -没谁 再见 |
[09:21] | Hi, Ted. Good morning. | 泰德 早上好 |
[09:23] | – Was that, uh, Gugmin? – Guzmin. | -那是古德曼吗 -古兹敏 |
[09:24] | – Yeah, that security guard. – The doorman. | -对 保安 -是门卫 |
[09:26] | Right. He seems like such a nice chap. | 好 他看上去很不错 |
[09:28] | We had a right laugh downstairs. | 我们在楼下有说有笑的 |
[09:30] | You know, he’s just super friendly. | 他真的很友好 |
[09:32] | Oh, yeah? You had a right laugh? | 是吗 你们还有说有笑 |
[09:33] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -是啊 -好 |
[10:28] | Oh, thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:30] | Good evening, Miss Mitchell. | 晚上好 米切尔小姐 |
[10:31] | Hi, Guzmin. How are you? | 古兹敏 你好吗 |
[10:34] | No complaints. | 挺好的 |
[10:36] | What did you read today? | 你今天读了什么 |
[10:38] | – Tell me an interesting fact. – Oh, yeah. | -跟我说个有趣事实 -好 |
[10:40] | Okay. Um, do you know where the term | 好 你知道”昙花一现” |
[10:43] | “flash in the pan” comes from? | 这个俗语怎么来的吗 |
[10:45] | Gold prospectors. | 淘金者 |
[10:46] | Seeing a flash of fool’s gold in the sieve | 在筛子里瞥到了黄铁矿 |
[10:49] | or a musket flash that doesn’t shoot a bullet. | 或是火枪冒火光 却没发射出子弹 |
[10:51] | – Am I right? – Yeah. | -说对了吗 -对了 |
[10:53] | That’s-that’s exactly it. Yeah, you’re right. | 就是这样 你说对了 |
[10:55] | I didn’t know that. | 我都不知道呢 |
[10:57] | You look different. Did you change your hair? | 你有点变了 是换发型了吗 |
[11:00] | No. How different? | 没有 怎么变了 |
[11:02] | Something has changed about you. | 你发生了变化 |
[11:05] | Oh, well, uh, yeah, maybe I’m a bit sad. | 好吧 我可能是有点难过 |
[11:07] | Why a bit sad? | 为什么难过 |
[11:08] | Isn’t Mr. Ted gracing us tonight? | 泰德先生今晚还来吗 |
[11:12] | No. Actually, we broke up. | 不 我们分手了 |
[11:15] | I am so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[11:17] | He was a flash in the pan. | 他就是昙花一现 |
[11:19] | Right. Yeah. | 是啊 好吧 |
[11:23] | Your instincts are very spot-on, Guzmin. | 你的直觉好准 古兹敏 |
[11:25] | It’s sort of uncanny. | 有点可怕 |
[11:26] | Where I’m from, you learn to read a man. | 在我们那里 必须学会看人 |
[11:29] | Well, if you could bottle that up | 如果你能把那本事瓶装 |
[11:30] | and sell it to young American women, | 卖给美国年轻女人 |
[11:32] | you wouldn’t have to be a doorman anymore. | 那你就再不用当门卫了 |
[11:34] | I’m very happy with being a doorman. | 我做门卫很开心 |
[11:36] | I did not– I’m sorr– I didn’t mean it like– | 我不是…我没那个意思 |
[11:38] | – I’m so sorry. – Okay. | -对不起 -没事 |
[11:40] | – Good evening. – Good evening. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[12:13] | Miss Mitchell? | 米切尔小姐 |
[12:14] | – Can I get you anything? – No. Thanks. | -需要什么吗 -不用 谢谢 |
[12:18] | I just, um, got a headache, | 我就是头疼 |
[12:21] | and ran out of aspirin, so I’m just running across the street. | 没有阿司匹林了 我就去街对面买 |
[12:23] | I have Advil, somewhere. | 我有止痛药 不知放哪了 |
[12:25] | It’s a migraine. Yes. | 是偏头痛 |
[12:28] | So I need something for an upset stomach, too. | 我还需要买点胃药 |
[12:32] | Gaviscon? | 盖胃平颗粒 |
[12:33] | Be back in a sec. | 就回来 |
[12:49] | 65.50. Do you want a bag? | 65.50 要装包里吗 |
[13:01] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[13:06] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[14:01] | Okay, okay. Okay, okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[14:03] | It’ll pass. | 会过去的 |
[14:07] | I can’t bring a baby into the world with a man | 我不能把一个跟我不爱也不信任的男人 |
[14:09] | that I don’t love or trust. | 生的孩子带来这世上 |
[14:12] | You know, a baby needs two parents. | 孩子需要一对父母的 |
[14:15] | A baby needs a mom and a dad. | 孩子需要妈妈和爸爸 |
[14:19] | What conservative nonsense this is? | 这是什么保守派胡扯啊 |
[14:21] | No, I don’t mean it like that, obviously, I… | 我不是那意思 当然了 |
[14:23] | I just mean, like, the way that I was brought up, you know? | 我就是说 我长大的时候 |
[14:27] | With two parents. | 是有两个父母的 |
[14:30] | Oh, my God, my parents. | 天啊 我父母 |
[14:32] | Oh, my God, what are they gonna say about this? | 天啊 他们会怎么说啊 |
[14:36] | Their little girl comes to the city and then, | 小姑娘来到城里 |
[14:39] | within a year, is pregnant, | 然后一年不到就怀孕了 |
[14:41] | and not even with a man she intends on staying with. | 还是和一个她根本不想在一起的男人生的 |
[14:46] | You know, they were so excited about him. | 他们可期待见我的另一半了 |
[14:49] | They thought he was like Hugh Grant, and now he’s like… | 他们以为他是像休·格兰特呢 现在他… |
[14:55] | …Hugh Grant. | 真像休·格兰特 |
[14:56] | Who cares what your parents say? | 谁管你父母怎么说呢 |
[14:58] | Or the way they did things? | 或是他们当初怎么做的 |
[15:00] | There’s a clinic four blocks away. | 四个街区外就有个诊所 |
[15:04] | You know, I could– this can go away. | 我可以…这麻烦可以解决的 |
[15:07] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[15:09] | No one is going to judge you. | 没人会看不起你的 |
[15:11] | Do what you wish. | 想怎么做就怎么做 |
[15:12] | But don’t do it because you’re scared. | 但别因为害怕而那么做 |
[15:15] | You must own your actions in life. | 你必须对你的生活负责 |
[15:16] | I can’t do this on my own. | 我自己做不到 |
[15:20] | A village brings up a child. | 养大个孩子需要一个村子 |
[15:22] | And New York is a very great village. | 纽约是个很大的村子 |
[15:25] | Now get some good sleep. | 好好睡一觉吧 |
[15:26] | Tomorrow is a brand-new day that’s never been touched. | 明天又是新的一天 充满新的可能 |
[15:48] | You have made such a big thing out of protecting me | 你一直很尽心地保护我 |
[15:51] | from all these bad men, | 不受这些坏男人的伤害 |
[15:53] | and now it’s like you’re encouraging me to live life alone. | 但现在你好像又鼓励我独立生活 |
[16:05] | But you’re no longer alone. | 但你不再是独自一人了 |
[16:19] | – Sorry I’m late. – No, that’s-that’s fine. | -抱歉我迟了 -不 没事 |
[16:22] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:26] | Um, thank you for, um, meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[16:30] | Oh, I’m from England. It’s the center of urbanity. | 我来自英国 那是礼仪之邦 |
[16:33] | We can totally still meet up. | 我们当然还能见面 |
[16:35] | – You look great. – Oh, thank you. | -你看上去很棒 -谢谢 |
[16:37] | What are you having? | 你要点什么[你要有什么] |
[16:40] | Uh… a baby. | 孩子 |
[16:42] | Is that one of those new hipster mocktails? God. | 那是什么新潮人鸡尾酒吗 天啊 |
[16:45] | I think I’ll just stick with an iced tea. | 我还是点冰茶吧 |
[16:47] | Yeah, you should probably have something a little stronger. | 你最好点更烈点的东西 |
[16:50] | Hey, can I get you something to drink? | 需要喝点什么吗 |
[16:52] | – Have alcohol. – Just a minute. | -酒 -稍等 |
[16:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:59] | So when, um… | 话说 |
[17:04] | the… uh… | 那个 |
[17:09] | I… | 我 |
[17:18] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:20] | Just take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[17:23] | You can have as much or as little as you want | 你想有多少参与 或多少参与 |
[17:25] | to do with this. | 都行 |
[17:28] | Um, there is no obligation. | 我不要求你负责 |
[17:29] | Either way, I-I will respect your decision, | 不管怎样 我都会尊重你的决定 |
[17:32] | but, uh, I have decided | 但我已经决定 |
[17:36] | that I want to have this baby. | 我要把孩子生下来 |
[17:40] | But i-i… | 但是 |
[17:41] | would love for you to be around. | 我希望你能参与进来 |
[17:44] | And, um– but, yeah. | 但是 |
[17:46] | Your life can just keep going on being the same as it was before. | 你可以继续你之前的生活 |
[17:53] | Okay, great. | 好 |
[17:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:03] | Do you want to come up with some names together? | 你想一起想名字吗 |
[18:07] | Uh… or you do that. | 还是你来吧 |
[18:10] | Either way. | 怎么都行 |
[18:29] | Miss Mitchell. | 米切尔小姐 |
[18:31] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:33] | Oh, my God, Guzmin, | 天啊 古兹敏 |
[18:34] | that’s the first time I’ve heard you really angry, I think. | 我好像是第一次听你发怒 |
[18:37] | Cycling around this crazy city in your condition. | 你这个状况还在市里到处骑自行车 |
[18:41] | Oh, come on, I’m wearing a helmet. | 得了 我戴头盔了 |
[18:43] | Is your son wearing a helmet? | 你儿子也戴头盔了吗 |
[18:45] | That little child, only the size of a small fish– | 那个小孩 现在才一条小鱼那么大 |
[18:47] | is he wearing a helmet? | 他戴头盔了吗 |
[18:49] | Speaking of small fish… | 说到小鱼 |
[18:53] | …check that out. | 看 |
[18:57] | You’re the first person to see these. | 你是第一个看到的人 |
[19:01] | You’re having quadruplets? | 你要生四胞胎吗 |
[19:03] | What? No, that’s the same baby. | 什么 不是 都是同一个 |
[19:05] | – It’s a joke. – Oh, yeah. | -开玩笑的 -好吧 |
[19:08] | So that is the spine. | 那是脊椎 |
[19:10] | And then that’s the head. | 那是脑袋 |
[19:17] | It’s like the whole universe in there. | 简直像是包含了整个宇宙 |
[19:22] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[19:24] | Fine. | 没事 |
[19:25] | I’ve just never seen this type of pictures before. | 我从未见过这样的照片 |
[19:30] | Here. | 给 |
[19:38] | I have four of them. | 我有四张呢 |
[19:43] | All right, I’ll see you. | 好 回见 |
[19:54] | Yes. | 好 |
[20:41] | – No, no, no, no. – Okay. | -你别动 -好吧 |
[20:45] | – No. – Okay. | -别动 -好吧 |
[21:17] | Hi, hon. | 亲爱的 |
[21:19] | Daddy joining us tonight? | 爸爸今晚来吗 |
[21:20] | My dad? No. Why? | 我爸 不 怎么了 |
[21:23] | No, I mean the baby’s daddy. | 不 我是说宝宝的爸爸 |
[21:25] | Right. I forgot there’s a baby. | 是啊 我忘记宝宝了 |
[21:28] | Um, no. My water broke early, | 不 我羊水提早破了 |
[21:31] | and, uh, I texted him, but he’s out of town. | 我给他发了短信 但他不在城里 |
[21:34] | Understood. | 能理解 |
[21:36] | We’re not a couple, you know. | 我们不是一对了 |
[21:39] | Oh, he’s a great guy, he’s a good guy, but, um, | 他人很好的 |
[21:41] | we’re not, you know, um… | 但我们不… |
[21:44] | I don’t know why I’m telling you this. | 我不知道我干吗跟你说这些 |
[21:45] | I have no idea, but I hear you. | 我也不知道 但我知道了 |
[21:48] | And, to be honest, uh, we kind of prefer it this way, | 老实说 其实这样更好 |
[21:51] | because we have a lot of fainters. | 因为有好多人会晕倒 |
[21:53] | Baby’s heart is good. | 宝宝心跳很强 |
[21:55] | A little early to the party, | 有点来早了 |
[21:56] | but no stopping him or her now. | 但现在别想拦住TA了 |
[21:58] | I haven’t decided yet if I’m gonna get an epidural, | 我还没决定要不要做硬膜外麻醉 |
[22:00] | but I can decide later, right? | 但我可以稍后决定吧 |
[22:03] | Like, if it gets really bad. | 如果疼得很厉害的话 |
[22:06] | “If”? | “如果” |
[22:08] | Keep going! | 继续 |
[22:09] | Keep going, Maggie. | 继续 玛姬 |
[22:11] | Come on now. | 加油 |
[22:13] | Come on, you got to keep pushing. | 加油 你得继续使劲 |
[22:15] | Good, good. | 很好 |
[22:17] | Oh, oh, oh, very good! | 很好 |
[22:19] | You want to feel your baby’s head? | 想摸摸宝宝的头吗 |
[22:20] | – I don’t know. Do I? – Yeah, yeah, come on. | -我不知道 我想吗 -来吧 |
[22:22] | That’s your baby. | 这是你的宝宝 |
[22:23] | Oh, my God! Jesus Christ! | 天啊 老天爷啊 |
[22:26] | Okay, all right. Let’s get ready to go again. | 好吧 准备再来 |
[22:28] | – I can’t do it. No. – Come on. | -我做不到 -加油 |
[22:30] | No, no, no, I’m too tired. I can’t do it. | 不 我太累了 我做不到 |
[22:31] | – I can’t do it. I’m too exhausted. No. – One more big push. | -我做不到 我累死了 -再使劲一次 |
[22:33] | And got to give it everything you got, okay? | 你一定要全力以赴 好吗 |
[22:35] | No, I can’t do it. I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[22:37] | ‘Cause your baby’s heart rate, it’s a little fast right now, | 宝宝的心跳 现在有点快 |
[22:39] | and we need you to work with us, | 我们需要你配合我们 |
[22:41] | and we need to get your baby out. | 我们得把宝宝弄出来 |
[22:42] | One more. Here we go. Here we go. | 再来一次 来了 |
[22:44] | Come on. | 加油 |
[22:46] | Come on. | 加油 |
[22:47] | That’s it, come on. | 就这样 加油 |
[22:48] | Everything you got. Here we go. | 全力以赴 来吧 |
[22:50] | One more big push. | 再用力一次 |
[22:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:00] | Well done, Maggie. | 好样的 玛姬 |
[23:06] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[23:26] | Beautiful. | 太美了 |
[23:27] | – Good job. – Thank you. | -好样的 -谢谢 |
[23:40] | Do you want to hold her? | 你想抱抱她吗 |
[23:43] | I will. | 好 |
[23:52] | Guzmin. | 古兹敏 |
[23:53] | She’s not nitroglycerin. | 她又不是硝酸甘油 |
[23:55] | I don’t want to wake her. | 我不想吵醒她 |
[24:00] | Oh, shush, New York. | 嘘 纽约 |
[24:01] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[24:06] | I’ll get it. | 我来开 |
[24:10] | Hello, little baby girl. | 你好 小姑娘 |
[24:42] | Bravo, bravo, bravo. | 好样的 |
[24:45] | – Do you drink milk? – No. | -你喝奶吗 -不 |
[24:47] | – No? – Moms don’t like baby milk. | -不 -妈妈不喝宝宝奶 |
[24:50] | – They don’t? – Oh, my God. | -是吗 -天啊 |
[24:53] | I’m so sorry. I hope I’m not too late. | 真对不起 希望我没太晚 |
[24:55] | – Thank you so much for watching her, Guzmin. – Oh, no! | -非常感激你照顾她 古兹敏 -不 |
[24:59] | Oh, I’m so sorry. That meeting came up from out of nowhere. | 真对不起 突然就开了个会 |
[25:01] | – Baby bear. – It was not a problem. | -熊宝宝 -不成问题 |
[25:03] | – Oh, my gosh. – She was a pleasure to watch. | -天啊 -照看她是件开心的事 |
[25:06] | – What are you doing? – I’m at my house. | -你干什么呢 -我在我家 |
[25:09] | You’re at your house? | 你在你家 |
[25:10] | What did you guys do while I was gone? | 我不在时你们做了什么 |
[25:12] | We went to a big room | 我们去了个大房间 |
[25:13] | where there was all the animals full of stuffing, | 那里有好多毛绒玩具 |
[25:15] | and then Guzmin’s lunch. | 还有古兹敏的午餐 |
[25:18] | The American Museum of Natural History. | 美国自然历史博物馆 |
[25:21] | I had not been. It was fun. | 我没去过 很好玩 |
[25:23] | – We have to go upstairs now, okay? – I can hold this. | -我们得上楼了 -我拿着这个吧 |
[25:25] | – Thank you so much. – Always. | -非常感谢 -不客气 |
[25:26] | Okay, all right. Let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[25:28] | We’re going. We’re going. | 我们走 |
[25:31] | We’re– thank you. | 我们…谢谢 |
[25:32] | – Okay, say, “Bye!” – Bye! | -说”再见” -再见 |
[25:35] | Bye! Good night! | 再见 晚安 |
[25:36] | – Bye-bye, Sarah. – Good-bye! | -再见 莎拉 -再见 |
[25:37] | Don’t go see the dinosaurs again without me. | 可别不带我就去看恐龙 |
[25:40] | I will not. I promise. | 我不会的 保证 |
[25:49] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[25:51] | Not again. | 别又来 |
[25:55] | Very funny. Yeah. | 真好笑 |
[25:58] | No. | 不是 |
[26:00] | No. | 不是 |
[26:02] | I just can’t sleep. | 我就是睡不着 |
[26:06] | You want an Ambien? | 你需要安眠药吗 |
[26:09] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[26:12] | I’m just excited. I got a job offer. | 我就是激动 我得到了工作邀请 |
[26:16] | The editor of a literary supplement of a magazine. | 一本文学增刊杂志的编辑 |
[26:20] | Fantastic, Miss Mitchell. | 太棒了 米切尔小姐 |
[26:22] | It’s about time people started to see your talents. | 人们也该看到你的才华了 |
[26:25] | But it’s in L.A. | 但工作在洛杉矶 |
[26:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:32] | I don’t know if I want to bring her up in L.A. | 我不知道我是否想在洛杉矶养大她 |
[26:36] | – She’s a New Yorker. – She will be fine. | -她是个纽约人 -她会没事的 |
[26:40] | She won’t be able to walk to school, and it’s… | 在那里她没法走去学校了 |
[26:44] | it’s smoggy there and it’s… it’s phony. | 而且那里雾蒙蒙的 还很假 |
[26:48] | When are you leaving? | 你什么时候走 |
[26:55] | Uh, we’re just making plans now, seeing if it’s possible. | 我们还在制定计划 看看是否可行 |
[26:58] | Everything is possible. | 一切都有可能 |
[27:06] | She’ll miss the city. | 她会想念这座城市 |
[27:09] | And this building. | 还有这栋楼 |
[27:14] | And you. | 还有你 |
[27:18] | No complaints, Maggie. | 挺好的 玛姬 |
[27:22] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[28:08] | Just be yourself. | 做自己就好 |
[28:10] | Relaxed. | 放松 |
[28:11] | But don’t try to be funny. | 别有意逗趣 |
[28:13] | You’re not very funny. | 你不是很逗 |
[28:14] | – What is… – He is funny. – Well… | -什么 -他挺逗的 -嗯… |
[28:16] | What is this about? | 干吗这么如临大敌 |
[28:17] | Just… be cool. | 就…淡定 |
[28:20] | But not L.A. cool, not frosty cool. | 但别像在洛杉矶那样 装逼那种 |
[28:24] | Just be your lovely self. | 就做你可爱的自己就行 |
[28:28] | Hello, hello, hello, hello, hello. | 你们好啊 |
[28:31] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[28:33] | – I can’t believe it. – It’s so good to see you. | -难以置信 -见到你太好了 |
[28:43] | I want you to meet someone. | 我想让你见个人 |
[28:53] | Hey, man. | 你好 |
[28:59] | Oh, so, uh… | 那个… |
[29:01] | This is Daniel. This is Guzmin. | 这是丹尼尔 这是古兹敏 |
[29:04] | My old friend. | 我的老朋友 |
[29:05] | Pleased to meet you, uh… | 认识你很高兴 |
[29:07] | I hear I have to pass some sort of test? | 听说我得通过某种测试 |
[29:09] | – You passed it. – Cool. | -你通过了 -好啊 |
[29:12] | – What did I do? – Nothing. | -我做什么了 -没什么 |
[29:14] | I saw it in her eyes, the moment I saw her. | 我看到她时 就从她眼睛里看出来了 |
[29:19] | Guzmin. | 古兹敏 |
[29:21] | I was never looking at the man, Maggie. | 我看的从来不是那些男人 玛姬 |
[29:25] | I was looking at your eyes. | 我看的是你的眼睛 |
[29:30] | – Well, that was easy. – Don’t blow it. | -好简单啊 -别搞砸了 |
[29:33] | Hello, little monkey. Come here. | 你好 小猴子 过来 |
[29:38] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[29:38] | Look at you, look at you, my little monkey. | 看看你 我的小猴子 |
[29:42] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[29:43] | I can’t believe she’s eight. | 真不敢相信她都八岁了 |
[29:45] | I can’t believe she’s here. | 真不敢相信她回来了 |
[29:47] | So how was your airplane flight? Good? | 航班怎么样 还好吧 |
[29:49] | Yeah, it was, uh… | 挺好的 |
[29:55] | What do you most want to do today? | 你今天最想做什么 |