时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | 改编自《纽约时报》现代爱情专栏的个人散文 部分元素有所改动 | |
[01:28] | I’m tired, I’m unhappy, | 我很疲惫 我很不开心 |
[01:31] | I don’t see the point in this. | 我不知道这还有什么意义 |
[01:32] | It’s, uh, expensive, it’s time-consuming, | 这很贵 很费时间 |
[01:35] | it’s not working. | 而且没有效果 |
[01:36] | I mean, you wouldn’t keep going to a yoga class | 就像 如果那只是让身体更僵硬 |
[01:37] | if it was making you stiffer. | 大家不会坚持去瑜伽课 |
[01:40] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[01:41] | Oh, come on, it was a nervous laugh. | 拜托 那是紧张的笑声 |
[01:43] | You know what*I think it’s over. | 你知道吗 我觉得结束了 |
[01:46] | – I think I’m done with this. – Fine. | -我不想再继续了 -好啊 |
[01:47] | That’s it then. I’m done, too. | 那就这样吧 我也不干了 |
[01:54] | – So why don’t we… – No. | -为什么我们不 -不 |
[02:22] | From now on, | 从现在开始 |
[02:23] | the couple has but a single goal: | 这对夫妻只有一个目标 |
[02:26] | keeping their egg alive. | 保证自己的蛋存活 |
[02:29] | They’ve practiced this clumsy ballet dozens of times, | 它们为了保险起见 已经练习了几十次 |
[02:31] | if need be. | 这笨拙的芭蕾舞 |
[02:37] | This couple’s partnership is now over. | 现在 这对夫妻的伴侣关系结束了 |
[02:41] | The long march in vain. | 长征徒劳无功 |
[02:44] | With no reason to stay, | 没有停留的理由 |
[02:46] | they will wander back to the sea. | 他们将跋涉回海洋 |
[02:49] | Other couples… | 其它夫妻 |
[02:51] | have lost their egg as well. | 也同样失去了它们的蛋 |
[02:54] | As for the others… | 至于其它的 |
[02:55] | I’m just gonna go and call the kids real quick. | 我要去给孩子们打个电话 很快回来 |
[02:57] | …the partnership is about to change. | 这伴侣关系即将改变 |
[02:59] | The exhausted female must depart quickly. | 筋疲力尽的雌企鹅必须尽快离开 |
[03:02] | She must eat soon, or she will die. | 它必须尽快进食 否则它就会死去 |
[03:14] | Hey! You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:16] | You missed, like, the last 20 minutes. | 你错过了最后的大概20分钟 |
[03:18] | The snow was black with all their shits at the end. | 结尾的时候 雪被企鹅的屎都弄黑了 |
[03:21] | Yeah, I just thought it was kind of… | 我只觉得那有点 |
[03:23] | I really didn’t want to… | 我真的不想 |
[03:25] | Oh, no, there was a happy ending. | 不是的 那是个快乐的结局 |
[03:27] | Oh. Oh, good. | 那就好 |
[03:29] | Yeah, but even when it was sad, you were like, | 是的 但就算是个悲伤结局 你也会觉得 |
[03:32] | “Oh, bet it stinks there.” | “那里肯定很臭” |
[03:35] | Oh, you want to go? | 你打算走了吗 |
[03:36] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:46] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[03:49] | – Is that what we are? – Is what what we are? | -我们就这样了吗 -我们就怎样 |
[03:53] | Like a penguin couple? | 就像企鹅夫妻一样 |
[03:55] | Like, together to keep our kids alive? | 待在一起只是为了让我们的孩子活下去 |
[03:58] | What*No, we’re… | 什么 不 我们 |
[04:02] | You didn’t even see the ending. | 你甚至都没看到结局 |
[04:03] | Listen, I-I-I just keep getting this feeling that when they leave, | 听我说 当他们离开后我不断感受到这种感觉 |
[04:07] | you know, like, when the kids are gone, | 就是 当孩子们离开后 |
[04:09] | that… we’re done. | 我们就结束了 |
[04:12] | Well, that’s a shitty thing to say. | 这真是胡说八道 |
[04:13] | No, it’s not. It’s not a shitty thing to say. | 不 这不是 这不是胡说八道 |
[04:15] | It’s a totally reasonable thing to say. | 这完全是有合理原因的 |
[04:18] | What if we don’t have enough in common anymore | 如果我们再也没有共同语言了 |
[04:20] | to fill the many, many, many days and nights, | 接下来的漫长日夜 |
[04:26] | many nights, that we will be together, | 我们该怎么共同度过接下来的漫长日夜 |
[04:28] | just us, just the two of us, | 只有我们两个 |
[04:31] | when there’s no more kids around? | 没有孩子们在身边 |
[04:36] | We’ll go on a cruise or something. | 我们去乘船游览之类的 |
[04:38] | We’ll go on a 40-year cruise? | 我们乘船游览40年吗 |
[04:41] | Yeah, why not? | 是啊 为什么不呢 |
[04:43] | Okay. What will we talk about? | 好吧 那我们该聊什么 |
[04:48] | What? | 什么 |
[04:57] | He’s an actor, | 他是个演员 |
[04:58] | so he is inherently self-involved and childlike. | 所以他本质上就以自我为中心 孩子气 |
[05:01] | And when he works, he has everything done for him. | 当他工作的时候 所有的一切都有人替他做 |
[05:04] | I mean, he’s driven around, he has his hair brushed, | 有人接送 有人替他梳理发型 |
[05:07] | and they bring him breakfast and snacks and lunch and more snacks | 有人给他带早餐和点心 午餐和更多点心 |
[05:11] | and then they bring him dinner, and-and if he’s cold, | 然后给他带晚餐 如果他觉得冷了 |
[05:13] | they wrap a coat around him and bring him a hot snack. | 他们就给他裹上外套再给他带热点心 |
[05:16] | She makes it sound like… | 她说得我好像 |
[05:19] | First of all, this is not something you ever stop appreciating, | 首先 我一直对那些人心存感激 |
[05:22] | by the way, | 别忘了 |
[05:22] | and then they do all that stuff because you’re on set. | 而且他们会做这些事是因为我在片场 |
[05:25] | You can’t go home and make your own lunch. | 我不能回家然后自己做吃的 |
[05:27] | And they brush your hair | 他们替我梳头发 |
[05:28] | because it’s someone’s job to brush your hair. | 因为替我梳头发是他们的工作 |
[05:30] | Jesus Christ, it’s insane that I have to justify this. | 天哪 我居然还得替解释这件事 真是疯了 |
[05:33] | Why are you getting all worked up? | 你为什么要这么激动 |
[05:34] | Well, because, what do you want me to do? | 因为 那你想要我怎么怎么做 |
[05:35] | Brush my own character’s hair? | 替我自己梳理角色的发型吗 |
[05:37] | “Hi, I’m sorry, | 不好意思 |
[05:37] | “you mind if I brush my own hair even though it’s your job | 虽然这是你的工作 但你介意我自己梳发型吗 |
[05:39] | because I don’t want to upset my wife?” | 因为我不想惹我妻子生气 |
[05:40] | Okay, it doesn’t upset me. | 这不会让我生气 |
[05:42] | I’m just pointing out that your life has privilege in it. | 我只是指出你生活中充满了特权 |
[05:44] | You know, you are used to people asking you what you want | 你已经习惯了大家问你想要什么 |
[05:46] | and then giving it to you, | 然后将东西带给你 |
[05:49] | and you’re emotionally and mentally stunted because of it. | 而这已经影响到了你的情感和心智发育 |
[05:52] | Why*What do you want me to do? | 为什么 那你想让我做什么 |
[05:54] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[05:57] | What about when Dennis isn’t working? | 当丹尼斯没有工作的时候呢 |
[05:59] | – I take care of the kids. – That’s true. | -我照顾孩子们 -这是真的 |
[06:00] | He does take care of the kids. He’s very good with the kids. | 他的确会照顾孩子们 而且照顾得很好 |
[06:02] | Well, maybe you should take the… | 那么也许你应该 |
[06:04] | But also, when he’s not working, | 但是同样的 当他不工作的时候 |
[06:05] | he’s needy and full of self-doubt and bored. | 他就很需要人照顾 自我怀疑和无聊 |
[06:09] | I don’t think that’s fair or true. | 我觉得这说法不公平 也不真实 |
[06:13] | Okay, and-and even if it’s a little true, | 好吧 就算是有点点真实 |
[06:15] | I don’t think it interferes with how I am with my family. | 我觉得这并不影响我和家人的相处 |
[06:19] | – I didn’t say it interferes. – A-And when I’m between jobs, | -我没有说这有影响 -而在我休息的时候 |
[06:21] | she loads me up, | 她就给我很多活 |
[06:22] | like she wants to make absolutely sure that I do my part. | 像是要百分百确定我尽到了自己的职责 |
[06:26] | You know, which I would do anyway. | 而那些是我无论怎样都会做的 |
[06:27] | I-I’m very, very aware that when I’m working, I’m gone, | 我很清楚 当我工作的时候我离开了 |
[06:31] | I’m not present, I know that, | 我就不在家了 我知道 |
[06:33] | but it’s like she keeps a mental list | 但是她就像是在脑子里列了个清单一样 |
[06:35] | of all the days and hours… and minutes I’m away | 清楚记得我离开了几天几个钟头 甚至几分钟 |
[06:38] | and then she checks off each task | 然后她会检查我的每项任务 |
[06:39] | and she times it and measures it | 然后她会计时 衡量它 |
[06:41] | against the time I’m away until it’s even. | 然后与我离开的时间抵消 直到扯平 |
[06:44] | It’s never even. | 永远都不能扯平 |
[06:47] | Do you make time for one another? | 你们有时间在一起吗 |
[06:49] | In what way? | 以什么方式 |
[06:50] | Do you have date night, for example? | 比如说 你们出去约会过吗 |
[06:52] | – Yes. Yeah. – Mm-hmm. Yeah. Yeah. | -有 -有的 |
[06:55] | – What do you do? – This. | -你们会做什么 -这个 |
[06:57] | This is date night? | 这就是你们的约会 |
[06:58] | Yeah, because we grab a movie afterward. | 是的 因为我们之后会去看电影 |
[07:00] | – Yeah. – Sometimes. | -对 -不过是有时候 |
[07:02] | I mean, if, you know, if we’re not too tired. | 我是指如果我们不太累的时候 |
[07:03] | So maybe you could do something that isn’t therapy. | 所以也许你们可以做一些不是夫妻咨询的事 |
[07:06] | Something fun, easy. It could be a day thing. | 一些有趣 简单的事 也可以是持续一天的事 |
[07:08] | You know, uh, a shared common ground. | 一些你们都感兴趣的事情 |
[07:16] | Can you suggest something? | 你可以给我们一些建议吗 |
[07:18] | Some couples I work with enjoy a drawing class, for example. | 比如说 我的一些客户喜欢绘画课程 |
[07:22] | Oh, yeah, I don’t know. | 是吗 我不知道 |
[07:23] | I wouldn’t want to, um, I mean, do you mean life drawing, naked? | 我不想 你指的是人体素描吗 裸体的 |
[07:26] | Because I don’t know, that would just be… | 因为 那就太 |
[07:27] | It doesn’t have to be life drawing. | 不必非得是人体素描 |
[07:29] | It could be fruit, it could be bottlescapes, I mean… | 也可以是画水果 瓶景 |
[07:34] | Let me think… | 让我想想 |
[07:35] | I had some clients who took dancing classes. | 我还有一些客户会去上跳舞课程 |
[07:38] | I mean, they learned how to dance. | 他们学习该怎么跳舞 |
[07:39] | – That’d be a little cheesy. – Oh, that could be kind of fun. | -那有点太俗气了 -那好像很有趣 |
[07:43] | Do you have any hobbies that can be shared? | 你们可以说说有什么爱好吗 |
[07:45] | – I play tennis. – Uh, food, cooking. | -我喜欢打网球 -食物 烹饪 |
[07:48] | What? | 怎么 |
[07:49] | Your hobby is not cooking. | 你的爱好才不是烹饪 |
[07:50] | No, he doesn’t need a hobby | 他根本不需要爱好 |
[07:51] | because his job is his hobby. | 因为他的工作就是他的爱好 |
[07:53] | Well, if Dennis says his hobby is cooking, then… | 如果丹尼斯说他的爱好是烹饪 那么 |
[07:55] | It’s not. | 才不是 |
[07:56] | Cooking is my hobby, Sarah. | 烹饪的确是我的爱好 莎拉 |
[07:57] | Fine. My hobby’s using the toilet. | 好吧 那我的爱好就是上厕所 |
[08:01] | Nice. | 真棒 |
[08:02] | Make time for one other. | 花点时间跟对方相处 |
[08:03] | Do something together, anything. | 一起做点什么 什么都行 |
[08:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:28] | Okay, don’t do that. | 好吧 不要这样做 |
[08:29] | Don’t do what*Don’t win a point? | 不要做什么 不要赢比分 |
[08:30] | No, we haven’t even started a game. | 不 我们甚至都还没开始一场比赛 |
[08:32] | No, don’t whip it past me so I can’t possibly return it. | 不要太用力 让我都甚至打不回去 |
[08:34] | I-I just hit the ball. | 我就是击球了而已 |
[08:35] | How do I know whether you will or won’t be able to return it? | 我怎么知道你能不能把球打回来 |
[08:38] | Oh, my God. All right. | 我的天呐 好吧 |
[08:39] | Let’s get a game going. You serve first. | 我们开始比赛吧 你先发球 |
[08:41] | Okay, listen. | 好吧 听我说 |
[08:42] | How about, if the ball bounces twice, it’s minus a point, | 不如这样 如果球反弹两次就是负1分 |
[08:45] | but if you hit it without the ball bouncing at all, | 但是如果你在球反弹前击到球 |
[08:47] | you get an extra point. First one to 20. | 就得到额外加分 先到20分的赢 |
[08:49] | What*No. Let’s just play a regular game. | 什么 不要 我们就来个正常的比赛 |
[08:51] | So how can I play regular tennis fairly | 要是不知道比赛规则的话 |
[08:53] | if I don’t know the rules? | 该怎么公平的正常比赛呢 |
[08:54] | Come on, this will be fun. | 来吧 这会很有趣的 |
[08:55] | Dennis Tennis. | 丹尼斯网球 |
[08:56] | I don’t want to play Dennis Tennis. | 我不想玩丹尼斯网球 |
[08:58] | I want to play regular tennis. | 我想玩常规规则的网球 |
[08:59] | – Well, I’m just gonna lose. – Who cares? | -那我就输定了 -谁在乎 |
[09:01] | It’s not about winning; it’s about playing. | 重点不在输赢 是在玩得开心 |
[09:04] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[09:06] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:16] | Okay, why don’t you try to serve properly? | 你为什么不好好发球 |
[09:19] | I think it’s best if we at least try to play properly. | 我觉得我们至少还是应该好好玩吧 |
[09:22] | Yeah, I think the rules just get in the way of the fun. | 我觉得规则妨碍了乐趣 |
[09:24] | No, it’s fun when you play by the rules | 不 按规则玩才好玩 |
[09:26] | because then you’re really playing. | 因为这样你才是真的在玩 |
[09:27] | Yeah, well, you’re-you’re not really playing | 是吗 要是你的对手告诉你该使多大劲 |
[09:29] | if your opponent is telling you how hard you can hit the ball. | 也根本不能算是真的在玩 |
[09:32] | Oh, my God. All right. | 我的天呐 好吧 |
[09:33] | And I doubt that Billie Jean King ever, uh, told, whoever– | 而且我觉得比利·简·金也肯定不会对那谁说 |
[09:36] | what’s her face– Christie Evans, | 她叫什么来着 克莉丝汀·伊万斯 |
[09:37] | to go easy on her. | 让她手下留情 |
[09:49] | Come on, give me your best shot. | 来吧 让我见识见识你的能耐 |
[09:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:58] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[09:59] | Sarah, where you going? | 莎拉 你要去哪里 |
[10:01] | Home. | 回家 |
[10:04] | And it’s Chris Evert. Chris Evert! | 而且那是克里斯·埃弗特 克里斯·埃弗特 |
[10:07] | Christie Evans isn’t anyone, you moron. | 克莉丝汀·伊万斯谁都不是 你个白痴 |
[10:09] | Well, uh, I’m sure she is someone, actually. | 我肯定她也是个大人物 |
[10:13] | Sarah! | 莎拉 |
[10:14] | Why couldn’t we have just done the dancing thing? | 为什么我们就不能去学跳舞 |
[10:17] | What is so awful about learning to dance with me? | 跟我一起学跳舞有这么糟糕吗 |
[10:24] | Let me have your attention for a moment. | 请你认真听我说 |
[10:26] | So you’re talking about what*You’re talking about… | 所以你在说什么 你是在说 |
[10:28] | Ha-Hang on a second. | 稍等一下 |
[10:30] | Are you gonna smoke in this thing? | 你要在剧里抽烟吗 |
[10:31] | Oh, they’re-they’re gonna get us fake things. | 他们会给我们仿品的 |
[10:33] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. – You know. | -对对对 -你知道的 |
[10:34] | Yeah, I know those. | 是的 我知道的 |
[10:35] | Okay. Okay, go ahead. Okay. | 好了 继续吧 |
[10:38] | Bitching about that deal you shot, | 抱怨你没完成的交易 |
[10:39] | – how some son of a bitch don’t wanna buy… – Bitch. | -一些贱人不想要买 -贱人 |
[10:41] | – Son of a bitch. Bitching. – Shh. Shh. | -贱人 抱怨 -嘘 |
[10:44] | Somebody that doesn’t want to buy what you’re selling. | 一些不想要买你卖的东西的人 |
[10:46] | Some broad you’re trying to screw. | 一些你想搞的女人 |
[10:48] | Hang on. This is good. | 等一下 这很好 |
[10:49] | This is, like, really good. | 这真的非常好 |
[10:51] | But you’re playing, like… a much older guy, right? | 但是你在扮演一个年纪比你大很多的角色 对吧 |
[10:54] | So, you know, | 所以 知道吗 |
[10:54] | try and give your voice a bit of depth. | 可以试着让你的声音更低沉一点 |
[10:56] | You know what I mean*Like, weight yourself. | 你懂我的意思吗 让自己更深沉 |
[11:01] | What’s that? | 什么意思 |
[11:01] | – What’s that for? – It’s just drama group. | -这是什么意思 -这只是个戏剧社团 |
[11:04] | Well, it doesn’t matter if it’s just drama group. | 不管是不是戏剧社团都没关系 |
[11:06] | You’re good. Like, really good. | 你演的不错 真的不错 |
[11:08] | Uh, sorry. Go ahead. Give it another shot. | 抱歉 继续吧 再来一次吧 |
[11:11] | Let me have your attention for a moment. | 请你认真听我说 |
[11:13] | ‘Cause you’re talking about what? | 你在说什么 |
[11:14] | You’re talking about… | 你在说 |
[11:15] | talking about that bitch you saw? | 说一些你见过的贱人 |
[11:17] | Some son of a bitch who’s trying to buy land? | 一些想要买土地的贱人 |
[11:19] | Somebody that doesn’t want what you’re selling? | 一些不想要买你卖的东西的人 |
[11:21] | Some broad you’re trying to screw? | 一些你想搞的女人 |
[11:23] | Put that coffee down! | 把咖啡放下 |
[11:24] | Coffee’s for closers only. | 咖啡只给朋友 |
[11:26] | You think I’m fuckin’ with you? | 你觉得我在跟你胡闹 |
[11:28] | I am not fuckin’ with you. | 我没有在跟你胡闹 |
[11:38] | *There’s a jungle cat inside my door* | *我的门内有一只丛林猫* |
[11:43] | *That’s how it’s been* | *事情就是这样* |
[11:46] | *That’s how it’ll be.* | *事情将会变成这样* |
[11:49] | Okay, I have all my herbs here. | 好了 我需要的草药都在这了 |
[11:52] | And I’m gonna just pick through and… | 我要仔细挑选 然后 |
[11:55] | …hopefully not get any stems in there. | 希望这里面没有茎 |
[11:56] | – That looks good. – hmm. Hey. | -看上去不错 -你好 |
[12:00] | How was your screening? | 你的放映会怎么样 |
[12:03] | Uh, good. Yeah. Good-good response. | 很不错 反响也很不错 |
[12:06] | Oh. What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[12:09] | Oh, I don’t know. I fell asleep. | 我不知道 我睡着了 |
[12:11] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[12:12] | – Um, I don’t know. 1:00, 1:30. – Oh, my God. | -不知道 1点 1点半吧 -天呐 |
[12:16] | How was the party? | 派对怎么样 |
[12:17] | It was fun. Yeah. | 很有趣 |
[12:23] | Who was there? | 都有谁在 |
[12:27] | You know, you wouldn’t know any of ’em. | 你知道的 其实你一个都不认识 |
[12:28] | Usual crowd of assholes. | 还是那群混蛋 |
[12:32] | But it was fun. | 但是很有趣 |
[12:36] | I’m gonna get some water. You want some water? | 我要去倒杯水喝 你要喝水吗 |
[12:53] | – Out! – That doesn’t matter. | -出界了 -无所谓 |
[12:54] | – You hit it. – It does matter. | -你击球了 -有所谓 |
[12:56] | That’s an instinct, or a reflex or whatever. | 我就是本能 或者说条件反射之类的 |
[12:58] | You hit it a mile out. | 你都出界一英里了 |
[12:59] | No. Doesn’t count. | 不 不算 |
[13:02] | Nice catch. Two points. | 接得不错 加两分 |
[13:04] | Ah! Fuck! | 操 |
[13:08] | Out. | 出界了 |
[13:22] | So, do you want to see a movie, or are you too tired? | 所以 你想去看电影吗 还是说你累了 |
[13:24] | I’m a little tired from last night, actually. | 其实我因为昨晚上的事有点累 |
[13:25] | Oh, that’s fine. | 没关系 |
[13:28] | – You mind? – Dennis! | -你介意吗 -丹尼斯 |
[13:31] | Hey, man. | 你好 伙计 |
[13:33] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[13:35] | Hey, hey. Hey, fellas. | 你们好呀 伙计们 |
[13:38] | – Hey, how you doing? – How you doing? | -你好呀 -你好 |
[13:39] | Great to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[13:40] | Yeah, what’s going on? | 过得怎么样 |
[13:46] | Over there, with my, uh, wife. | 在那边 是我的妻子 |
[13:48] | Yeah. So, what’s new? | 有什么新消息吗 |
[13:54] | Um, hanging out. Kids are good. | 在外闲逛 孩子们都很好 |
[13:58] | Really, lady?! | 认真的吗 女士 |
[13:59] | Sorry, fuck. Shit. | 抱歉 操 |
[14:02] | Goddamn it! | 该死的 |
[14:03] | Christ. | 天 |
[14:05] | – Fuck! – Yeah, they’re good. | -靠 -是的 他们都很好 |
[14:06] | Everybody’s good, you know. Awesome. | 大家都很好 非常好 |
[14:07] | Hi. | 你好 |
[14:08] | – Hey. – What’s up? | -你好 -你好 |
[14:10] | Uh, we were, um… I’m… | 我们刚才在 我 |
[14:12] | Listen, man, I’ll love you and leave you. | 听着 伙计 爱你 不过我要走了 |
[14:13] | Check in with you later, next week. | 迟点跟你联系 下周吧 |
[14:15] | – You gonna be around then? – Yep. | -你到时候还在吧 -在 |
[14:16] | And I’ll see you at that opening on Friday. | 那我们周五的开幕式见 |
[14:18] | – Right. Right, right, right, right. Right, okay. – Friday? | -对对对 好的 -周五 |
[14:19] | Um, uh, see you later, man. | 好的 回见 |
[14:21] | – Definitely. – Good to see you. | -绝对的 -很高兴见到你 |
[14:22] | Yeah. Give my best to Gio. | 替我向吉奥问好 |
[14:24] | – Will do. – Great to see you. Be well. | -好的 -见到你很高兴 保重 |
[14:31] | That was humiliating. | 真丢人 |
[14:33] | – What*Why? – Why*You didn’t introduce me. | -什么 为什么 -为什么 你都没介绍我 |
[14:36] | You left me on the other side– I mean, what the fuck? | 你把我丢在马路另一边 搞什么鬼 |
[14:38] | – Are you ashamed of me? – What? No. | -你是觉得我很丢脸吗 -什么 没有 |
[14:40] | I didn’t remember the guy’s name, | 我都不记得那个家伙的名字 |
[14:41] | so I couldn’t introduce you. | 所以我没法介绍你 |
[14:43] | I know the guy’s name. That was fucking Ted Allen. | 我知道他的名字 那他妈是泰德·艾伦 |
[14:45] | Not him, the other guy. | 不是他 另一个 |
[14:46] | I didn’t remember the other guy’s name. | 我不记得另一个人的名字了 |
[14:48] | So what? Take the bullet. | 那怎么了 直接承认啊 |
[14:50] | Don’t leave me standing there like a spare prick | 不要把我当成多余的人一样丢在一边 |
[14:52] | because you don’t want to ask some guy to remind you of his name. | 就因为你不想让别人提醒你他的名字 |
[14:54] | I mean, I would have liked to meet Ted Allen. | 我倒是很希望跟泰德·艾伦认识一下 |
[14:57] | You did meet him. | 你的确认识他了 |
[15:07] | That’s you, Nancy. | 你来打 南茜 |
[15:09] | Nice! | 很好 |
[15:13] | 15-40! Boom. | 15比40 |
[15:18] | Okay, three points to anyone | 好了 将球打到跟灯柱一样高的 |
[15:20] | who can hit it as high as that light tower. | 可以加三分 |
[15:21] | No. Let’s just keep the game… | 不要 我们就保持 |
[15:24] | Three points. | 三分 |
[15:25] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[15:26] | Oh, shit. Nancy, go get the ball. | 靠 南茜 去捡球 |
[15:29] | You get the ball. | 你去捡球 |
[15:30] | Come on. Jack, go get the ball. | 拜托 杰克 去捡球 |
[15:32] | I don’t even want to play. | 我根本都不想玩 |
[15:33] | You’ve literally been doing nothing this entire time. | 你基本就什么都没干 |
[15:36] | – Go get the ball. – Just go get the ball. You haven’t moved. | -去捡球 -快去捡球 你怎么还不动起来 |
[15:37] | – Shut your face. – Hey, I don’t like that. | -闭上你的嘴 -我不喜欢你这样 |
[15:39] | That’s not nice. | 这样不好 |
[15:41] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[15:43] | Do I look all right? She hit me in my penis. | 我看上去像是没事吗 她扔到我鸡鸡上了 |
[15:45] | – You all right? – Nancy, that was not appropriate. | -你没事吧 -南茜 这样是不对的 |
[15:46] | Why’d you hit him in the penis? | 你为什么要扔到他鸡鸡上 |
[15:48] | I didn’t mean to hit him in the penis. | 我不是故意扔到他鸡鸡上的 |
[15:49] | I meant to hit him in the balls. | 我是想扔到他的蛋蛋上 |
[15:50] | – Okay, that’s great. – That’s great. | -好了 真是太好了 -真是太好了 |
[15:52] | Could we go back to playing, please? | 我们可以继续打网球了吗 |
[15:54] | Are you happy you derailed that? | 这件事是你引发的 高兴了吗 |
[15:55] | That was an amazing derailment, Dennis. | 真是干得太漂亮了 丹尼斯 |
[15:57] | That’s really funny. | 真是好玩啊 |
[15:58] | Dennis: Anyone else bored? I’m bored. | 还有人觉得无聊了吗 我觉得无聊了 |
[15:58] | I know, it’s so funny. | 是啊 真是太好玩了 |
[15:59] | You’re the only one that wants to play the regular rules. | 你是唯一一个想要打常规比赛的人 |
[16:00] | Thanks, shut up. | 谢谢 闭嘴吧 |
[16:02] | First, you hit the guy in the penis, | 首先 你打到一个人的鸡鸡 |
[16:03] | Okay, could we stop saying “penis” | 够了 大庭广众的 |
[16:03] | and then you wouldn’t go get the ball. | 然后你还不想去捡球 |
[16:05] | on the public court, please? | 我们能不要再说鸡鸡这个词了吗 |
[16:07] | You can’t close the leads you’re given, | 你不能连上你得到的线索 |
[16:08] | you can’t close shit. | 你什么都连不上 |
[16:09] | You are shit. | 你就是坨屎 |
[16:11] | So hit the bricks, pal, and beat it, | 赶紧动手吧 伙计 去打败它 |
[16:12] | ’cause you are going out. | 因为你马上要被淘汰了 |
[16:14] | – The leads are weak. – The leads are weak? | -线索很薄弱 -线索很薄弱 |
[16:17] | Fucking leads are weak? | 他妈的线索很薄弱 |
[16:18] | You’re weak. | 是你太弱 |
[16:19] | I’ve been in this business 15 years. | 我做这份工作15年了 |
[16:21] | – What’s your name? – Fuck you. That’s my name. | -你叫什么名字 -去你的 这就是我的名字 |
[16:24] | You want to know why, mister? | 你想知道为什么吗 先生 |
[16:25] | ‘Cause you drove a Hyundai to get here tonight. | 因为你今晚来这里开的是韩国现代 |
[16:27] | I drove an $80,000 BMW. That’s my name. | 我开的是价值八万美金的宝马 这就是我的名字 |
[16:32] | And your name is “wanting.” | 而你的名字是”渴望” |
[16:33] | You can’t play this man’s game. | 你玩不了这个男人的游戏 |
[16:35] | You can’t close ’em, | 你没法结案 |
[16:36] | then go home and tell your wife your troubles. | 那就回家去吧 告诉你妻子你的麻烦 |
[16:38] | Because only one thing counts in life. | 因为人生中只有一件事最重要 |
[16:40] | Getting them to sign on the line which is dotted. | 那就是让他们在虚线上签字 |
[16:42] | You hear me, you fucking maggots?! | 听到了吗 你个该死的蛆虫 |
[17:06] | I forgot that line, but… | 我忘记台词了 但是 |
[17:07] | – Nobody noticed. – Yeah, but I froze. | -没人注意到 -是吗 但是我僵住了 |
[17:09] | Did you see? It felt like 20 minutes. | 你看到了吗 就像是过去了20分钟那么久 |
[17:11] | – No, nobody noticed. – I noticed. | -没有 没人注意到 -我注意到了 |
[17:13] | – Except her. – You were asleep, so shut your stupid face. | -除了她 -你睡着了 所以闭上你的臭嘴 |
[17:15] | Well, you shouldn’t have been looking at who was sleeping. | 你不应该去注意谁睡着了 |
[17:17] | You should have been looking at the actors acting to you. | 你应该去注意正在跟你搭戏的演员 |
[17:19] | – She’s right. – Yeah, well, you shouldn’t have been there anyway. | -她说得对 -你根本都不应该出现 |
[17:21] | – That’s true. – It’s not for kids. | -没错 -那不是给小孩看的 |
[17:23] | Well, anyway, it was so boring it made me fall asleep.qq | 随便你怎么说 这个太无聊了 让我都睡着了 |
[17:25] | – Shut up. – Sorry. – That’s not true. | -闭嘴 -抱歉 -那不是真的 |
[17:26] | – You shut up. – She was riveted. | -你闭嘴 -她看得目不转睛 |
[17:27] | – You were riveting. – Sorry to… interrupt. | -你看得目不转睛 -抱歉 打扰了 |
[17:30] | – That’s okay. – I saw you in the play earlier today. | -没关系 -我看到你之前的表演了 |
[17:32] | You were very good. | 你演得非常好 |
[17:34] | – Oh, that’s so sweet. Thank you. – Thank you. | -你真是太好了 谢谢 -谢谢你 |
[17:37] | Could I get a photo? | 我可以拍个照片吗 |
[17:39] | Oh, uh, I don’t think so, but thank you. | 我觉得还是不要了吧 不过谢谢你 |
[17:41] | Oh, no, not of him. Of him. | 不 不是拍他 是拍他 |
[17:43] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:45] | I am a huge fan. | 我是你的忠实粉丝 |
[17:46] | I loved The Breaking. | 我超爱《大灾裂》 |
[17:48] | – Thank you. – Are you gonna be making more of them? | -谢谢 -你还会继续出演吗 |
[17:50] | Uh, no. I mean, yeah, they’re gonna make more, | 不 我是说 他们还要继续拍 |
[17:52] | but my character, uh, the arc finished last season. | 但是我的角色 在上一季已经杀青了 |
[17:54] | Oh, no. Why*You and Alison, I mean, | 不会吧 为什么 你和艾莉森 |
[17:56] | that is actually the relationship I found the most believable. | 那真是我觉得最可信的感情了 |
[18:00] | You know, I couldn’t agree with you more. | 知道吗 我非常赞同你的观点 |
[18:00] | I-I was so rooting for them. | 我非常支持他们 |
[18:01] | That was a good pairing. | 他们真是非常相配的一对 |
[18:03] | And the audiences liked it. | 而且观众很喜欢 |
[18:04] | But, you know, Thomas’s character, | 但是 汤姆斯的角色 |
[18:05] | they had to figure out a way for him to get back in, and so… | 他们得想个办法让他回来 所以 |
[18:08] | What*We’ve seen it. It’s run its course. | 什么 我们看见了 在预告里看见了 |
[18:10] | I think the audience wants something new. | 我觉得观众想看一些新鲜的 |
[18:12] | I agree with you, you know? | 我赞同你的观点 |
[18:13] | What– So what was it like to step into the whole… | 所以 那是什么样的呢 进入一个全 |
[18:15] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:17] | Sorry, I… | 抱歉 我 |
[18:18] | – We’re having a family meal. – Sarah. | -我们正在家庭聚餐 -莎拉 |
[18:20] | – Sorry. – No, don’t be sorry. I’m sorry. | -抱歉 -不 不用道歉 我才该说抱歉 |
[18:22] | And-and you, why don’t you say, | 还有你 你为什么不说 |
[18:24] | “I’m sorry, I’m with my family”? | “抱歉 我正在跟家人一起” |
[18:27] | It just takes a minute. | 这只会花几分钟时间 |
[18:28] | You’re his exact fan base, by the way. | 顺便说一句 他的粉丝群体就是你这类人 |
[18:30] | Normally, he’s embarrassed that | 一般情况下 他会觉得很尴尬 |
[18:31] | all his fans are single women over 50, | 因为他的粉丝圈全是50多岁的单身老女人 |
[18:33] | but nobody’s stopped him in a while, | 但是已经很久没有人认出过他了 |
[18:35] | so he’s taking what he can get. | 所以他也没法抱怨了 |
[18:45] | I-I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:53] | Okay, well, you know what? Let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[18:55] | – Wait, we’re going?I don’t… – Yeah, we’re gonna go. | -等等 要走了吗 我还没 -我们走 |
[18:57] | Um, come on. | 走吧 |
[18:59] | Come on, Jack. | 走了 杰克 |
[19:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:08] | I’m married. | 我结婚了 |
[19:11] | I’m 47. | 我47岁 |
[19:23] | – I think it’s over. I think I’m done with this. – fine. | -我觉得结束了 我不想再继续了 -好啊 |
[19:25] | That’s it, then. I’m done, too. | 那就这样吧 我也不干了 |
[19:52] | – Can I just…? – Oh, sure. | -我可以 -当然 |
[19:57] | So, what happens now? | 所以 现在怎么样 |
[20:01] | I don’t know. We go home, I guess? | 我不知道 我们回家吧 |
[20:07] | Thing is, I’m kind of hungry. | 但是 我有点饿了 |
[20:11] | Wouldn’t mind eating. | 不如去吃点东西 |
[20:14] | Well, let’s get something to eat. | 那我们就去吃点东西吧 |
[20:25] | I really thought we’d get to the end somehow, right? | 我真的以为我们可以走到最后的 |
[20:27] | I mean, I really did, | 我真的以为可以 |
[20:30] | but I hate who I am with you now. | 但是我讨厌自己现在跟你一起的这样子 |
[20:36] | I catch myself sometimes looking at you, | 我发现有的时候自己看着你 |
[20:38] | and I’m just waiting for you to fuck up. | 我期待着你把事情搞砸 |
[20:41] | It’s just… | 这 |
[20:43] | It just seems easier to be you. | 你好像比我更加轻松 |
[20:46] | And… I envy you. | 而我嫉妒你 |
[20:49] | I, I envy your life and how you get to be. | 我嫉妒你的人生 和你的生活方式 |
[20:53] | It just looks like a lot more fun. | 看起来有更多的乐趣 |
[21:00] | I know there’s things that you worry about, too, but… | 我知道你也有你担忧的事 但是 |
[21:03] | they seem like small things, | 它们看上去都是小事情 |
[21:05] | and I get to carry around all the big heavy shit, | 而我不得不肩负起所有重大的责任 |
[21:07] | and you just let me do it. | 而你就全交给我 |
[21:09] | You just let me take that role because I’m good at it. | 你把所有的事都交给我处理 因为我比较擅长 |
[21:15] | Maybe I don’t want to be good at it, you know? | 也许我不想擅长这些呢 |
[21:17] | Maybe I never wanted that role. | 也许我从来不想要这个角色 |
[21:20] | Maybe you never cared enough about me | 也许你只是不够关心我 |
[21:22] | to stop and ask me if I wanted it. | 不能停下来问问我是否想要 |
[21:27] | I think you push me away. | 我觉得是你把我推远了 |
[21:30] | I think you’ve always pushed me away | 我一直觉得是你把我推远了 |
[21:33] | from your life and the fun stuff and… | 从你的生活中和有趣的事推远 |
[21:39] | Like, you never ask me | 你从来没有问过我 |
[21:41] | to come out with you to your parties or premieres or | 是否要去参加你的派对 或首映式 |
[21:44] | … like I wouldn’t like it, | 就像我不会喜欢一样 |
[21:46] | like, “Oh, I hate those people ’cause they’re such assholes | 像是我会 “我讨厌那些人 因为他们是混蛋” |
[21:49] | and I’m so sensible.” | “而我有那么敏感” |
[21:54] | I think you tried to separate me from the fun stuff in your life | 我觉得你要将我和你生活中有趣的事分离开 |
[21:57] | because you knew if you saw me there, | 因为你知道如果你看见我在那 |
[21:59] | if you saw me in it, | 如果你看见我在做有趣的事 |
[22:02] | you would realize that that’s where I should be. | 你就会意识到 那才是我该在的地方 |
[22:04] | And then you’d have to feel bad about it. | 然后你就会为此感到愧疚 |
[22:09] | You made it impossible for me to be a part of your life, Dennis, | 你让我无法融入你的生活 丹尼斯 |
[22:12] | so don’t act surprised when I say that | 所以听到我这么说 不要表现得那么吃惊 |
[22:14] | we have nothing in common, because you engineered that. | 我们没有共同的爱好 是你造成的 |
[22:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:36] | If I could go back and change any of that, | 要是我可以回到过去改变一切 |
[22:39] | I would, but… but I can’t. | 我会的 但是我做不到 |
[22:45] | But you’re right. | 但是你说得对 |
[22:47] | You’re right, and I’m sorry. | 你说得对 对不起 |
[22:54] | I’m really sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[22:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:02] | I’m an idiot. | 我是个白痴 |
[23:03] | I’m like a child. | 我就像个孩子一样 |
[23:06] | A-And, and, you know, if I’m not careful, | 而且 你知道的 如果我不小心一点 |
[23:09] | I’m about five years away from being tragic. | 再过五年我就是个悲剧了 |
[23:14] | I really don’t want to be that. | 我真的不想变成那样 |
[23:26] | How was the soup? | 汤的味道如何 |
[23:28] | I, uh, didn’t even taste it. | 我还没有尝 |
[23:31] | I don’t know. Uh, hot? | 我不知道 很烫 |
[23:40] | I-I think I’m, I’m gonna get something. | 我觉得 我要点些东西 |
[23:45] | What can I get you guys tonight? | 你们想要些什么 |
[23:46] | Um, can I have a burger, please? | 我想要个汉堡 |
[23:48] | You like it medium, salad instead of fries, right? | 你要五分熟 加沙拉 不要薯条 对吗 |
[23:50] | Yeah, no, um, yes, medium, but, uh, I’ll have the fries. | 是的 不对 五分熟没错 但我要薯条 |
[23:54] | Fries… | 薯条 |
[23:56] | Where’s the kids tonight? | 今晚孩子们怎么不在 |
[23:57] | – At home. – I like those guys. | -在家里 -我喜欢他们 |
[24:00] | Thank you. That’s very sweet. | 谢谢 你人太好了 |
[24:01] | No, really, I like them. Don’t like many kids, | 我说的是真的 我喜欢他们 不喜欢其他孩子 |
[24:04] | but I like those two. | 但我喜欢他们两个 |
[24:14] | You don’t believe her? | 你不相信她 |
[24:15] | No. Somebody else’s kids. | 不 她说的肯定是别人家孩子 |
[24:19] | Well, I like them. | 我喜欢他们 |
[24:21] | Indistinctly. | 就是喜欢地不明显 |
[24:35] | Bye, Mom. | 再见 老妈 |
[24:38] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[24:40] | Call me when you get there, college boy. | 等你到了之后给我打个电话 大学生 |
[24:42] | – Okay. Call me up every day. – Yeah. I will. | -每天都要给我打电话 -好 我会的 |
[24:44] | – Bye, kid. I’ll miss you. – I’m taking your PlayStation. | -再见 我会想你的 -你的游戏机归我了 |
[24:47] | No, you won’t. Touch any of my stuff, and you’re dead. | 不行 敢碰我的东西你就死定了 |
[24:50] | All right. | 好了 |
[24:58] | No, she said I could have it. | 不 她说游戏机归我了 |
[24:59] | You’re gonna be in college. | 你要待在大学了 |
[25:00] | She said I could have your PlayStation, your Wii | 她说你的游戏机 你的任天堂 |
[25:02] | and your room for four years. | 还有你的房间四年里都归我了 |
[25:05] | I know your password. | 我知道你的密码 |
[25:39] | Oh… Shit. | 靠 |
[25:44] | – All right. – Get right to it? | -好了 -马上开始吗 |
[25:46] | Yeah, let’s do it. | 好 我们开始吧 |
[25:47] | Alright. | 好的 |
[26:03] | – Sorry. Sorry. – No, that was nice. | -抱歉 -打得很好 |
[26:06] | Good. 15-love. | 很好 15比0 |
[26:07] | All right. | 好的 |
[26:24] | Oh… Sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:26] | No, no. That was a good shot. | 不 这是个好球 |
[27:08] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[27:09] | Uh, ten to 6:00. | 5点50分 |
[27:12] | Want to keep playing? | 想要继续打吗 |
[27:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:17] | Your serve. | 你来发球 |
[27:20] | Five-four. | 5比4 |
[27:26] | For the match? | 比赛吗 |
[27:37] | That was good. | 打得不错 |
[27:40] | That was good. | 打得漂亮 |