时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | 改编自纽约时报《现代爱情》专栏 部分剧情为虚构 | |
[00:10] | *We face the music together* | *我们共同面对责难* |
[00:16] | *And throw our hats in the ring* | *携手直面挑战* |
[00:22] | *Facing all kinds of weather* | *历经风雨* |
[00:28] | *And not afraid of anything* | *毫无畏惧* |
[00:32] | *Hey* | *嘿* |
[00:32] | *When the sun comes up, we’ll be on our way* | *太阳升起 继续前进* |
[00:35] | *And we don’t care where we land* | *不管到达哪里* |
[00:38] | *And the waves are high, but we won’t turn round* | *滔天巨浪 亦无反悔* |
[00:41] | *’Cause your hand is in my hand* | *紧握你手* |
[00:44] | *And, oh-oh* | *哦 哦* |
[00:46] | *You make me feel invincible* | *你让我所向无敌* |
[00:49] | *’Cause it’s you and me* | *因为我和你* |
[00:53] | *Through the wind and hail* | *穿过风和雨* |
[00:56] | *Setting sail into the world* | *向世界扬帆起航* |
[01:05] | Welcome to the stage | 让我们欢迎 |
[01:07] | Lil Parker! | 莉尔·帕克 |
[01:15] | How many of you saw my name on the marquee outside | 你们多少人在外面广告牌看到我的名字 |
[01:18] | and thought I was a rapper? | 以为我是说唱歌手 |
[01:20] | It’s okay. I forgive you. | 没关系 我原谅你们 |
[01:21] | But, anyway, tonight is a real special night, | 但无论如何 今晚十分特别 |
[01:25] | and it’s for my ladies… | 是女士专场 |
[01:30] | Shout-out to the ladies! | 为女士们欢呼 |
[01:32] | Yeah, so tonight is not gonna be about | 今晚我们不谈 |
[01:34] | those relationships with the fuckboys | 与渣男谈过的恋爱 |
[01:36] | who ruined us and, you know, | 不谈他们是如何毁掉我们 |
[01:38] | left us on the side of the road for dead | 把我们丢马路边自生自灭 |
[01:40] | and then threw that bitch back in reverse | 然后再倒车 |
[01:42] | and went over us again. It’s not… | 把我们轧过去 不是 |
[01:45] | It’s not about them tonight. | 今晚与他们无关 |
[01:46] | It’s not about how we love | 不是关于我们如何爱人 |
[01:48] | or-or don’t love someone else. | 或不爱他人 |
[01:51] | It’s about how we love ourselves. | 这是关于我们如何爱自己 |
[01:58] | And then how we fuck that shit up, too. | 我们是怎么连爱自己都做不到 |
[02:25] | Once upon a time, when I was 12 years old, | 很久以前 在我十二岁的时候 |
[02:27] | my family moved to Brooklyn from Cleveland, Ohio. | 我家从俄亥俄州克利夫兰搬到布鲁克林 |
[02:31] | Sure, for most kids, | 当然 对于大多数孩子 |
[02:32] | it would’ve definitely been a culture shock. | 这必定会造成文化冲击 |
[02:35] | Liliane, wait a sec. | 莉莉安 等等 |
[02:37] | Which it was. | 的确如此 |
[02:39] | But in my fairy tale, | 但在我的童话里 |
[02:41] | Brooklyn was so… | 布鲁克林非常… |
[02:43] | Cool. | 酷 |
[02:44] | Liliane, wait a second! | 莉莉安 等等 |
[02:49] | *Got a leash and I wish* | *拿上绳索* |
[02:50] | *Just to rock you, miss, make a militant move* | *我想让你震撼 大出奇招* |
[02:53] | *Peep my strategy, end of the day, you’re not* | *看透招数 你却不生气* |
[02:55] | *Mad at me, not dealing with nobody* | *不用理睬任何人* |
[02:57] | *Now, that’s what* | *这是你的教导* |
[02:58] | *You told me, I said, “Hey, yo, it’s cool* | *嘿哟 我说这酷极了* |
[03:00] | *We can just be friendly,’cause, yo* | *我们只做朋友* |
[03:02] | *Picture me messing it up* | *看我大闹一番* |
[03:04] | *Her mind not corrupt, with the ill C-cups…* | *她心底善良 身材妖娆* |
[03:07] | You were gonna say it. Fact, you know what, | 说好了你去问的 算了 这样吧 |
[03:09] | – I’m the man. I’ll say it. – Yeah. Yo. | -我堂堂大男子汉 我来问 -好吧 喂 |
[03:12] | ‘Ey, you a lesbian or somethin’? | 喂 你是同性恋还是什么 |
[03:15] | We ain’t judgin’. | 我们不是要评断你 |
[03:16] | Nah, we ain’t judgin’. | 对 我们不评断 |
[03:17] | My favorite auntie a lesbian. | 我最喜欢的姑妈就是同性恋 |
[03:18] | Yeah, she mad cool, dawg. | 对 她超酷 哥们 |
[03:21] | She mad cool. | 她超酷 |
[03:21] | So, lesbian or no lesbian? | 所以 你是不是同性恋 |
[03:24] | No. I’m not a lesbian. | 不 我不是同性恋 |
[03:26] | Why you always wearing pants and ties and stuff then? | 那你为什么总是穿裤子打领带什么的 |
[03:28] | ‘Cause I like them. | 因为我喜欢这样穿 |
[03:30] | And I look good in them. | 而且我这样穿好看 |
[03:31] | Look, our bad. You know, we kinda just assumed | 听着 是我们不对 我们以为 |
[03:33] | – you was… – See? | -你就是 -看吧 |
[03:35] | That’s the thing about assumptions. | 这就是以貌取人的问题所在 |
[03:37] | When you assume, you make a ass out of you. | 以貌取人 只会显得你自己很愚蠢 |
[03:40] | Damn. My bad. | 该死 是我不对 |
[03:42] | Yo, look, we ain’t mean to… | 喂 听我说 我们不是 |
[03:43] | So neither one of you | 你们两个 |
[03:44] | need to be sweatin’ what I wear. Okay? | 都用不着担心我穿什么 听到了吗 |
[03:48] | Or maybe y’all just jealous. | 或许你们是在嫉妒 |
[03:50] | – What? – Jealous? | -什么 -嫉妒 |
[03:51] | My Jordans are fine. | 我的篮球鞋是很帅 |
[03:52] | And you need to stop telling girls | 你们可别再对女生的 |
[03:54] | how they can and cannot dress. | 穿着打扮指手画脚了 |
[03:55] | We’re a little too young to be dippin’ our toes | 这个年纪就开始厌女 |
[03:57] | – in misogyny, don’t you think? – Yo! | -你们不觉得太早了点吗 -喂 |
[04:00] | Sit your punk asses down. | 你们都给我坐下 |
[04:02] | She’s the one name-calling. | 骂人的是她 |
[04:03] | And your shoes ain’t even that fine, yo. | 你的鞋也没有多帅 |
[04:06] | They need a good cleaning. | 它们该洗洗了 |
[04:08] | Damn. Let’s get out of here. | 该死 我们走 |
[04:09] | Goodbye, Queen. | 再见 女王 |
[04:13] | Liliane, right? | 你叫莉莉安 对吗 |
[04:14] | Wrong. Lil. | 错 是莉尔 |
[04:16] | Hi. I’m Vince. | 你好 我叫文斯 |
[04:17] | Student council president. | 我是学生会主席 |
[04:19] | I should’ve introduced myself a week ago. | 一周前就该来向你自我介绍的 |
[04:21] | I’m Lil. | 我叫莉尔 |
[04:24] | I can fight my own battles, you know. | 我自己可以处理麻烦的 |
[04:26] | I can see that. | 看得出来 |
[04:30] | And that was the moment I fell in love | 就在那一刻 我爱上了 |
[04:33] | with Vincent D. Naravaez. | 文森特·D·纳拉维兹 |
[04:35] | Our kids are going to be so beautiful. | 我们的孩子会是多么漂亮 |
[04:39] | Mrs. Liliane Naravaez. | 莉莉安·纳拉维兹太太 |
[04:41] | Liliane Parker-Naravaez. | 莉莉安·帕克-纳拉维兹 |
[04:43] | I ain’t want to just give up my last name. | 我不想随便放弃我的姓 |
[04:50] | *Boys and girls, listen up* | *男孩女孩们 听好了* |
[04:51] | *You can be anything in the world* | *你们在世上有无限可能* |
[04:53] | *In God we trust, an architect, doctor* | *信仰上帝 成为建筑师 医生* |
[04:56] | *Maybe an actress…* | *或者女演员* |
[04:57] | They think you’re still mad at them from earlier. | 他们以为你还在因为之前的事生气 |
[04:59] | We’re cool! | 我不生气了 |
[05:01] | – We “F” With you, Ohio! – We “F” With you, Ohio! | -跟你开玩笑的 俄州人 -开玩笑的 俄州人 |
[05:04] | What are you listening to? | 你在听什么 |
[05:05] | *Do drugs and you came to sing* | *磕了药来唱歌* |
[05:06] | *So if you gonna be the best* | *如果你要成为最棒的* |
[05:08] | *I’m-a tell you how, put your hands…* | *我来告诉你 把手举高* |
[05:10] | Old-school. I like it. | 老派嘻哈 我喜欢 |
[05:12] | *I know I can* | *我知道我可以* |
[05:13] | *I know I can* | *我知道我可以* |
[05:14] | Oh, no. | 别这样 |
[05:15] | *Be what I wanna be* | *成为我想成为的人* |
[05:16] | Why are you so loud? | 你这么大声干吗 |
[05:18] | *If I work hard at it* | *只要我为之努力* |
[05:19] | *I’ll be where I wanna be* | *到达我想要的位置* |
[05:20] | *I’ll be where I wanna be* | *到达我想要的位置* |
[05:22] | *I know I can, I know I can* | *我知道我可以 我知道我能行* |
[05:23] | *Be what I wanna be* | *成为我想成为的人* |
[05:23] | Nice. | 不错 |
[05:24] | *Be what I wanna be* | *成为我想成为的人* |
[05:27] | You play? | 你打球吗 |
[05:28] | Point guard. You? | 后卫 你呢 |
[05:30] | Playa, let’s go. You ain’t got it like that. | 花花公子 快走吧 你聊不下去的 |
[05:32] | And, more importantly, I’m trying to get | 更重要的是 我要像昨天一样 |
[05:33] | that pastrami sub like yesterday. | 去买熏牛肉三明治 |
[05:35] | Yeah, for real. We hungry, man! | 对 说真的 我们饿了 兄弟 |
[05:38] | Corny ass. | 老掉牙 |
[05:39] | Maybe we can play a pickup game sometime. | 也许我们可以找个时间打场球 |
[05:41] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[05:50] | Ohio! | 俄亥俄 |
[05:54] | Where you at, Ohio?! | 你在哪 俄亥俄 |
[05:57] | Ohio, where are you?! | 俄亥俄 你在哪 |
[06:07] | Meet me at the park in ten. | 十点我们公园见 |
[06:09] | *All the attention that it brings* | *我就是全场焦点* |
[06:12] | *Tell me no, I say yes, I was chosen* | *我行我素 我是天选之人* |
[06:15] | *And I will deliver the explosion* | *我将引爆世界* |
[06:19] | *Can’t say it’s gonna get me far* | *不能说会让我走多远* |
[06:22] | *Do no good to say what you are* | *你是谁都没用* |
[06:24] | *I run the streets and I break up houses* | *我冲上街头破坏房屋* |
[06:28] | *River runs deep and the flame devours it* | *河流奔涌至深 火焰将其吞噬* |
[06:32] | *Me, I’m a creator* | *我是造物主* |
[06:33] | *Thrill is to make it up* | *兴奋是我的补剂* |
[06:35] | *The rules I break got me* | *我所打破的规则* |
[06:36] | *A place up on the radar* | *使我受人瞩目* |
[06:38] | *Me, I’m a taker* | *我是索取者* |
[06:40] | *Know what the stakes are* | *明白所下的赌注* |
[06:42] | *Can’t roll it back, it’s understood* | *无法收回 你要清楚* |
[06:43] | *Got to play our cards* | *开始我们的牌局* |
[06:45] | *Me, I’m a creator* | *我是造物主* |
[06:46] | *Thrill is to make it up* | *兴奋是我的补剂* |
[06:48] | *The rules I break got me a place up on the radar* | *我所打破的规则使我受人瞩目* |
[06:51] | *Me, I’m a taker* | *我是索取者* |
[06:53] | *Know what the stakes are, can’t roll it back* | *明白所下的赌注无法收回* |
[06:56] | *It’s understood, got to play our cards* | *你要清楚 该亮牌了* |
[06:58] | *Sit tight, I know what you are* | *坐好了 我知道你什么货色* |
[07:00] | *Mad bright but you ain’t no star* | *疯狂跳脚 但你又不是大牌* |
[07:01] | *Polish up till you make it gleam* | *老实打磨直到发光发亮吧* |
[07:03] | *Your M.O., I know what you mean* | *你的惯用伎俩 我一眼看穿* |
[07:05] | *I know what you here for now, words out* | *我知道你现在为何而来 说出来* |
[07:07] | *You’re an idea whore though* | *你是个思想妓女* |
[07:07] | No! | 不行 |
[07:08] | * Now, don’t you crush on me* | *你现在是不是迷上我了* |
[07:09] | *I’ll see you in your pipe dreams* | *想见我就是痴心妄想* |
[07:11] | *Whether or not you know* | *不管你信不信* |
[07:12] | *It’s true, you’re who they dictate to* | *这就是事实 你只是一个麻木的机器* |
[07:14] | *That shit must hurt real bad* | *听命于人的感觉一定很不好* |
[07:16] | *Fakin’ what you wish you had* | *所以你只能可悲地假装你还拥有一切* |
[07:18] | *Me, I’m a creator, thrill is to make it up* | *姐可是造物主 创造使我兴奋* |
[07:21] | *The rules I break got me a place…* | *我所破坏的规则让我有了栖息之所* |
[07:22] | You want to eat? | 想吃东西吗 |
[07:23] | My mom can make us some banana PB&Js. | 我妈可以给我们做香蕉花生果酱三明治 |
[07:26] | *Know what the stakes are…* | *知道什么是赌注吗* |
[07:27] | You’re a Brooklyn kid now. | 你已经是布鲁克林的一份子了 |
[07:29] | You got to eat like one. | 要吃得像布鲁克林人 |
[07:30] | And how do Brooklyn kids eat? | 布鲁克林的孩子们吃什么 |
[07:32] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[07:32] | Race you. | 看谁跑得快 |
[07:37] | Here we are. | 就是这了 |
[07:54] | And you’re gonna want one of these. | 你可得戴上这个 |
[08:06] | I told you. | 给你说了 |
[08:07] | I call it sriracha surprise. | 我管这叫作辣椒酱突袭 |
[08:09] | How’d you know I like sriracha? | 你为什么觉得我喜欢辣椒酱 |
[08:11] | I know a sriracha lover when I see one. | 我能一眼看出来喜欢辣椒酱的人 |
[08:19] | You know what I want to be when I grow up? | 你知道我长大以后想做什么吗 |
[08:22] | What? | 什么 |
[08:23] | – A comedian. – Definitely. | -喜剧演员 -当然了 |
[08:25] | My mom loves Wanda… Skies? | 我妈妈特别喜欢旺达·斯凯 |
[08:28] | Yeah. Wanda Sykes. | 是旺达·赛克斯 |
[08:31] | Want to hear a joke? | 想听个笑话吗 |
[08:32] | Always. | 当然 |
[08:33] | Why do rappers need umbrellas? | 为什么说唱歌手需要雨伞 |
[08:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:35] | Fo’ drizzle. | 下毛毛雨了 |
[08:38] | That was a good one. | 真好笑 |
[08:40] | You’re way funnier than all the guys in our class. | 你比我们班那些男的都有趣多了 |
[08:45] | Hold on. It’s probably for my tía. | 等等 可能是我阿姨打过来的 |
[08:47] | How y’all doin’ tonight? | 你们今晚怎么样 |
[08:49] | I said, how y’all doin’ tonight? | 我说 你们今晚怎么样 |
[08:54] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[08:55] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[08:56] | Jessica Pe?a just told Arturo she likes me. | 杰西卡·佩尼亚告诉阿图罗她喜欢我 |
[08:58] | She wants to know if I like her back. | 她想知道我是不是也喜欢她 |
[09:00] | Do you like her? | 那你喜欢她吗 |
[09:01] | Yeah. Duh. | 当然了 |
[09:03] | It’s Jessica Pe?a. | 这可是杰西卡·佩尼亚 |
[09:04] | Everybody likes Jessica Pe?a. | 谁不喜欢杰西卡·佩尼亚 |
[09:06] | What should I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[09:10] | You should definitely tell her. | 你一定要告诉她 |
[09:12] | It’s Jessica Pe?a. | 这可是杰西卡·佩尼亚 |
[09:14] | Thanks, Lil. You’re the best. | 谢谢 莉尔 你最好了 |
[09:20] | Jessica Pe?a. | 杰西卡·佩尼亚 |
[09:21] | How long was Sleeping Beauty out before she got that kiss? | 睡美人被吻之前沉睡了多久 |
[09:27] | Hey, Lil, good job. | 莉尔 好样的 |
[09:29] | – Way to go, Lil. – Great game, Lil. | -你真棒 莉尔 -太棒了 莉尔 |
[09:30] | What’s up? | 谢谢你们 |
[09:32] | Go, Panthers! | 加油 美洲豹 |
[09:43] | Wow, it is getting long. | 头发长长了呢 |
[09:45] | Long enough? | 长了吗 |
[09:46] | – Yes. – Where you been hiding? | -嗯 -你最近躲哪去了 |
[09:47] | I’m getting ready for next year, fool. | 我在为明年做准备呢 傻瓜 |
[09:49] | I mean, not everybody got a full ride to Harvard. | 又不是谁都能拿哈佛全额奖学金 |
[09:51] | Please. A scholarship to Fordham’s not nothing. | 拜托 福特汉姆大学的奖学金也非同小可 |
[09:54] | Plus, Mom and Dad get to keep you close. | 再说了 你爸妈还能离你近点 |
[09:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:57] | So… | 话说… |
[10:00] | – Prom. You going? – No. No. | -你参加舞会吗 -不去 |
[10:02] | – Yes. Oh, no. – I don’t like… I hate dances. | -去吧 别啊 -我不喜欢… 我讨厌跳舞 |
[10:05] | – Come on, dance with me. Hey! – What? No. | -来吧 跟我一起跳舞 -什么 不要 |
[10:08] | Oh, my gosh. | 天啊 |
[10:23] | – Yeah. – Come on, Ohio, | -好了 -来吧 俄亥俄小姐 |
[10:24] | it’s our last year together. | 这是我们一起的最后一年 |
[10:25] | You gotta go. | 你得去 |
[10:28] | My mans, my mans! | 我的老兄 我的老兄 |
[10:30] | Am I your A-1 since day one or what? | 我是不是从第一天起就是你最好的兄弟 |
[10:33] | – What happened? – First, answer the question. | -怎么了 -先回答我的问题 |
[10:35] | Am I your A-1 since day one or what? | 我是不是从第一天起就是你最好的兄弟 |
[10:38] | Come on, you’re doing a lot. It better be piping hot. | 得了吧 你做得够多了 最好是很棒的梗 |
[10:41] | It’s lukewarm, but this moment is beautiful, though. | 一般般 但这一刻挺美好的 |
[10:43] | Let me hear it, Vince. | 回答我吧 文斯 |
[10:44] | Bro, you are my A-1 since day one. | 兄弟 从第一天起你就是我最好的兄弟 |
[10:47] | You’re damn right. You want to know why? | 你说得太他妈对了 你想知道原因吗 |
[10:49] | – Why? – Love is the answer. | -为什么 -答案就是爱 |
[10:51] | Delfia and Ernesto, they broke up. | 德尔菲亚和埃内斯托分手了 |
[10:53] | – And? – And word on the street is it’s because of Vince. | -然后呢 -有传闻说是因为文斯 |
[10:57] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[10:59] | We kind of hooked up over the weekend. | 我们上周末算是搞上了 |
[11:03] | I was about to tell you. | 我正要告诉你 |
[11:06] | Damn, son! | 该死 |
[11:07] | Nah, nah, he’s stealthy. | 没有 他偷偷摸摸的 |
[11:10] | Told you. | 我就说吧 |
[11:13] | Yo, man, I told you. I knew it. | 老兄 我就说吧 我就知道 |
[11:28] | I really was about to tell you. | 我真的要告诉你的 |
[11:31] | What? Daffodil pop your cherry? | 什么 达芙迪尔破了你的处吗 |
[11:34] | Listen, not all of us are saving it for the one. | 听着 不是所有人都保留处子之身 |
[11:37] | Yeah. But, you know, | 是啊 但你知道 |
[11:40] | not all of us is giving it away to just anyone, either. | 也不是所有人都会随便把第一次给别人 |
[11:45] | Let me get that. | 把球给我吧 |
[11:47] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[12:00] | Why we never talk about who you like at school? | 我们为什么从来不讨论你在学校喜欢谁 |
[12:03] | – ’cause. – ‘Cause why? | -因为 -因为什么 |
[12:05] | – ‘Cause. – Don’t say you don’t like anybody at school, | -因为 -别说你在学校没有喜欢的人 |
[12:07] | – either, ’cause I’ll know your ass is lying. – ‘Cause. | -因为我知道你在撒谎 -因为 |
[12:09] | “‘Cause.” | 因为 |
[12:12] | – Yellow? – Thank you. | -黄色的吗 -谢谢 |
[12:15] | All right. | 好了 |
[12:16] | Take a look. | 看看吧 |
[12:18] | – I’m finished. – Oh, shit. | -我编好了 -糟了 |
[12:19] | Good luck to you. | 祝你好运 |
[12:24] | – I look dumb as fuck. – Terrible is what it is. | -我看起来蠢爆了 -很糟糕 |
[12:26] | Embarrassing. | 很尴尬 |
[12:28] | I mean, I just hope nobody see me with you tonight. | 我希望今晚没人看到我跟你一起 |
[12:30] | So, like, you don’t think you could be any more embarrassed | 你不觉得你可能会比现在 |
[12:31] | – than you are right now? – Highly doubt it. | -更加尴尬吗 -我不信 |
[12:34] | Highly doubt it, do you? | 你不信 是吗 |
[12:36] | Because… | 因为… |
[12:38] | I’d really hate to do anything to embarrass you even more! | 我真的讨厌做任何更加让你丢脸的事 |
[12:42] | – Vince! – Everybody! Everybody, listen up! | -文斯 -大伙 大伙 听我说 |
[12:44] | I have to let you know… | 我要告诉你们… |
[12:46] | – Shut up! – …that the very last thing | -闭嘴 -…我现在 |
[12:47] | – I want to do right now… – Stop it! | -最不想做的事… -别说了 |
[12:49] | – You are being… – …is be an embarrassment | -你在… -…就是丢 |
[12:51] | – to my best friend, Lil. – Shut… | -我最好朋友莉尔的脸 -闭… |
[12:53] | – Liliane Elizabeth Parker! – Vincent! | -莉莉安·伊丽莎白·帕克 -文森特 |
[12:56] | – She did this to me! – No, I did not. | -她给我编的 -不 我没有 |
[12:58] | – She did this to me! – I would never! | -她这么对我的 -我才不会这样 |
[12:59] | I would never! | 我永远不会 |
[13:04] | *It’s all downhill from here* | *从此一切都在走下坡路* |
[13:09] | *Remember life…* | *记住 生活…* |
[13:10] | – She lives right here. Right here. – I would never do that. | -她就住这儿 就在这儿 -我才不会这么做 |
[13:13] | You’ll be… | 你要… |
[13:16] | *It all ends here* | *一切到此为止* |
[13:18] | *Say “What up” To Matthew* | *和马修说”你好吗”* |
[13:21] | *To Shoob* | *和舒伯说* |
[13:23] | *Say “What up” To Danny* | *和丹尼说”你好吗”* |
[13:25] | *Say “What up” To life immortality* | *和不朽的人生说”你好吗”* |
[13:29] | *Bending up my Nikes* | *穿上我的耐克* |
[13:30] | *Running out the Melpomene, nicotine* | *墨尔波墨[悲剧女神]抽完了 尼古丁* |
[13:33] | 恭喜你 优秀毕业生 你的演讲太精彩了 我们去庆祝我们在一起的最后一夜 | |
[13:34] | – *Stealing granny cigs* – *Take it easy* | -*偷奶奶的香烟* -*放轻松* |
[13:36] | *Gimme something sweet* | *给我点甜的东西* |
[13:38] | *Bitch, I might like immortality* | *贱人 我或许喜欢不朽* |
[13:43] | *This is life, life immortality* | *这就是生活 不朽的人生* |
[13:47] | *Bending up my Nikes, running out the Melpomene…* | *穿上我的耐克 墨尔波墨抽完了…* |
[13:52] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[13:53] | – *Take it easy* – *Gimme something sweet* | -*放轻松* -*给我点甜的东西* |
[14:02] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[14:15] | See, since you skipped out on prom, | 你瞧 由于你没来舞会 |
[14:16] | I thought you were gonna try to skip out on this, too. | 我以为你这次也会不来 |
[14:21] | Come here. | 跟我来 |
[14:38] | There you go. | 好了 |
[14:43] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[14:49] | Yeah. I already told you. | 没错 我已经告诉过你 |
[14:52] | I don’t like dances. | 我不喜欢跳舞 |
[14:56] | But… | 但是… |
[15:02] | You are gonna dance with me | 你会和我一起跳 |
[15:03] | on our last night together as seniors, right? | 在我们作为高中生一起的最后一晚 对吗 |
[15:05] | *Let me know* | *告诉我* |
[15:13] | *Let me know* | *告诉我* |
[15:16] | *Let me know* | *让我知道* |
[15:19] | *Let me know* | *让我知道* |
[15:23] | *When I feel* | *我此时的感觉* |
[15:26] | *What I feel* | *是怎样的感觉* |
[15:30] | *Sometimes it’s hard to tell you so* | *有时很难这样告诉你* |
[15:36] | *You may not be in the mood* | *你或许没兴趣* |
[15:39] | *To learn* | *去了解* |
[15:41] | *What you think you know* | *你自以为知道的东西* |
[15:48] | – *There are times* – Yes | -*有时候* -嗯 |
[15:51] | *When I find* | *当我发现* |
[15:55] | *You want to keep yourself from me* | *你想远离我* |
[16:01] | *When I don’t have the strength* | *当我没有力气* |
[16:03] | *I’m just a mirror…* | *我只是一面镜子…* |
[16:05] | – What? – This is really nice. | -怎么了 -这很美妙 |
[16:07] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[16:09] | And I just… | 我就想… |
[16:12] | I’ve been wanting to tell you… | 我一直想跟你说… |
[16:15] | What’s good?! | 有什么好东西 |
[16:17] | Senior class 2014! | 2014届高三 |
[16:20] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[16:22] | Yes! | 棒极了 |
[16:25] | Yeah. | 太好了 |
[16:26] | Oh, damn. | 天啊 |
[16:28] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[16:32] | – Yo, you better hurry up, my guy. – Watch out. | -你最好快点 伙计 -小心 |
[16:35] | The car for the after-party | 派对的车 |
[16:36] | waiting for your punk ass downstairs. | 在楼下等你 |
[16:38] | Oh, shit. We gotta go. | 糟了 我们得走了 |
[16:42] | *La, ha-ha…* | *拉 哈哈* |
[16:44] | I have the dress, I have the slippers, | 我穿上了漂亮的衣服 美丽的鞋子 |
[16:46] | but where is my happily ever after? | 但我的幸福在哪里 |
[16:49] | You coming? | 你去吗 |
[16:51] | All right, I’m coming. | 好吧 我去 |
[16:56] | My plan would have to wait. | 我的计划只能再等等了 |
[17:00] | *Contrary to what you think of me* | *与你对我的看法相反* |
[17:02] | *I value my privacy* | *我要保护我的隐私* |
[17:04] | *I ain’t gonna reveal everything* | *我不会告诉你一切* |
[17:06] | *To satisfy your thirsty needs* | *去满足你的渴望* |
[17:08] | *Ooh, you can keep your rumors…* | *你可以相信流言* |
[17:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:16] | *Think you know but you don’t know * | *你以为你知道 其实你不懂* |
[17:18] | *You don’t know* | *你不懂* |
[17:19] | *Just passing judgment, yeah…* | *只是人云亦云* |
[17:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:24] | That was great. | 太爽了 |
[17:26] | The pleasure was mine. | 我荣幸之至 |
[17:27] | *Check your assumptions* | *瞧瞧你的想法* |
[17:31] | *You got me on your timeline* | *你考虑我了没* |
[17:33] | * You think you know what I’m like* | *你自以为知道我是谁* |
[17:34] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[17:36] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[17:37] | You still want to go up tonight, right? | 你今晚还想上台的吧 |
[17:39] | First time, you should probably be there early, right? | 第一次应该早点到 是吧 |
[17:42] | Right. | 对 |
[17:46] | I’m-I’m nervous. | 我很紧张 |
[17:47] | I mean, I’m excited, but I’m nervous. | 我是说我又激动又紧张 |
[17:55] | 文斯 为什么不回我信息 你在哪 我在俄亥俄 | |
[18:02] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[18:03] | It’s no one. | 不重要 |
[18:16] | Ignore it. | 别管了 |
[18:36] | You’re not gonna tell him? | 你不打算告诉他 |
[18:38] | He’s having a tough time. | 他现在日子不好过 |
[18:40] | Let me know when you know what you want. | 什么时候你知道自己要什么了 告诉我 |
[19:20] | Looking for Brooklyn? | 找布鲁克林吗 |
[19:21] | He’s in the shower. | 他在洗澡 |
[19:25] | What’s up? | 你好吗 |
[19:34] | Hey, I’ll be right out. | 我就出来 |
[19:57] | You’re here. | 你来了 |
[19:58] | Hi. No. | 你好 不要 |
[20:02] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[20:04] | – Vince, you old… – You’re here! | -文斯 你这个老… -你来了 |
[20:07] | Oh, I’m here, I’m here. | 我来了 在这里 |
[20:08] | – I thought we were studying. – Look at you. | -我以为我们要学习 -看看你 |
[20:10] | Brooklyn? Are they calling you Brooklyn now? | 布鲁克林 他们现在叫你布鲁克林吗 |
[20:12] | – Are you wearing makeup? – A little bit. | -你化妆了吗 -一点点 |
[20:15] | – Ah, you clean up nice. – Shut up. | -你收拾一下真漂亮 -闭嘴 |
[20:18] | Oh, come here. I missed you, Liliane. | 过来 我想你了 莉莉安 |
[20:22] | Five more minutes. | 再抱五分钟 |
[20:30] | So, what, all you need is five minutes? | 怎么 你只需要五分钟吗 |
[20:35] | Oh, word? | 聊天吗 |
[20:58] | Have you ever… | 你有没有过 |
[21:00] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[22:08] | Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. | 对不起 对不起 对不起 对不起 |
[22:24] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[22:25] | How long have you been sitting there | 你坐在那里啃指甲 |
[22:27] | biting your nails? | 多久了 |
[22:32] | I got you peppermint tea. | 我给你泡了薄荷茶 |
[22:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:41] | Your member has certainly grown | 你的小兄弟确实比 |
[22:46] | since I pantsed you in eighth grade. | 八年级我把你的裤子扒掉的时候大 |
[22:47] | Do you remember that? | 你还记得吗 |
[22:49] | Mrs. Liverpool hated me. I got detention for that. | 利物浦老师讨厌我 我因此被课后留校 |
[22:59] | Okay, so last night wasn’t that great, but, you know, | 好吧 昨晚是没那么好 但是 |
[23:02] | not everybody can be busting it open like Nicki Minaj | 不是所有人的第一次都像妮琪·米娜一样 |
[23:04] | on your first go, right? | 会成功 好吗 |
[23:18] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[23:23] | Well, should I leave? | 我该离开吗 |
[23:28] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[23:29] | – I fucked up. – Oh, my God. | -我昏头了 -天啊 |
[23:31] | Lil, look, | 莉莉 听着 |
[23:33] | I don’t want anything to change between us. | 我不希望我们间有任何改变 |
[23:35] | I-I shouldn’t have done that. I messed up. | 我不该那么做 是我搞砸了 |
[23:37] | I got my wires crossed and I-I didn’t mean to do that. | 是我误会了 我不是故意那样的 |
[23:40] | – Got your wires crossed… – You know what I mean, all right? | -误会了… -你知道我什么意思 对吗 |
[23:43] | I just meant that you’re special to me, Lil. | 我的意思是你对我来说很特别 莉莉 |
[23:45] | – You’re my friend. Y-You… – Friend? | -你是我朋友 你… -朋友 |
[23:46] | That’s not what I would call this, Vince. | 我不这么认为 文斯 |
[23:48] | This is exactly why I never said anything about… | 这就是我为什么从不说任何关于 |
[23:50] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[23:52] | About how you feel about me, Lil. | 关于你对我的感觉 莉莉 |
[23:54] | So, what, y-you just left me hanging for eight years? | 怎么 你就这样把我晾八年吗 |
[23:56] | No. Lil, you’re my best friend. | 不 莉莉 你是我最好的朋友 |
[23:59] | That’s bullshit, Vince! | 胡说 文斯 |
[24:02] | That’s bullshit. | 一派胡言 |
[24:04] | Because I know you have feelings for me. | 因为我知道你对我有感觉 |
[24:08] | Lil, I just don’t feel… | 莉莉 我只是没觉得 |
[24:13] | Vince. | 文斯 |
[24:16] | You are my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[24:22] | – Lil, wait, uh, that’s… – How’s it going? | -莉莉 等等 那是… -你好吗 |
[24:24] | – That’s not the… – Hey, Vince. Lover boy. | -那不是… -你好 文斯 真花 |
[24:26] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[24:30] | – Can we, can we talk? For a minute? – Move. | -我们能谈谈吗 就一会儿 -躲开 |
[24:32] | Please? | 求你了 |
[24:32] | – I want you to move. Move! – Okay. | -我要你躲开 躲开啊 -好的 |
[24:39] | 妮琪·米娜 美国黑人说唱乐女歌手 词曲作者 | |
[24:39] | And you know what? Maybe I’m not Nicki Minaj, | 知道吗 也许我不是妮琪·米娜 |
[24:41] | 《魔力麦克》讲述了 曾是脱衣舞男的主人公训练带领新人入行 | |
[24:41] | but you no Magic Mike, neither. | 但你也不是魔力麦克 |
[24:44] | Lil, wait. Stop. Lil. | 莉尔 等等 别这样 莉尔 |
[24:46] | Please? Lil, wait. | 求求你 莉尔 等等 |
[25:06] | And I’m-a tell y’all something. | 我要告诉你们一件事 |
[25:07] | You know, women, we’re brainwashed. | 姐妹们 知道吗 我们被洗脑了 |
[25:09] | We’re brainwashed really early. | 很早之前就被洗脑了 |
[25:11] | Why? Because of fairy tales. | 为什么这么说呢 因为童话故事 |
[25:14] | Fairy tales. “Find your prince.” | 童话故事 找到你的王子 |
[25:15] | You’re a princess, find your prince. | 你是公主 找到你的王子 |
[25:17] | But your prince is never gonna be perfect, | 但你的王子永远不会完美 |
[25:18] | but he’ll change, maybe.” | 但他也许会改变 |
[25:21] | You don’t believe me? Beauty and the Beast. | 你不相信我吗 你看美女与野兽 |
[25:25] | Fall in love with that Beast. | 爱上那头野兽 |
[25:26] | “So what, he got a hump in his back and his breath smell and… | 那又怎样 他驼背 还有口臭而且 |
[25:30] | he got one tooth. He might turn into something.” | 他只有一颗牙 他可能会有所成 |
[25:34] | Time for me to do my own thing, | 是时候做我自己的事了 |
[25:36] | and not get caught up in this fairy tale bullshit. | 而不是困在童话故事里 |
[25:38] | Ladies, are you with me? | 女士们 你们在听吗 |
[25:46] | Oh, excuse me. Sorry. | 不好意思 抱歉 |
[26:11] | Ah, fuck it. | 去他妈的 |
[26:27] | Hi, my name is Lil Parker. | 你好 我叫莉尔·帕克 |
[26:31] | And I just, uh… | 我就是 |
[26:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:40] | Fuck it. | 去他妈的 |
[26:45] | “Fuck it” Is just-just literally what I said to myself, | 去他妈的 就是十分钟前 |
[26:49] | like, ten minutes ago… | 在外面 我进来之前 |
[26:51] | …outside before I, before I came in here. | 我对自己说的话 |
[26:55] | Because I’ve never done this before. | 因为我以前从没这么干过 |
[27:00] | Sorry to anyone here on a first date. | 第一次在这儿约会的人 不好意思啊 |
[27:03] | There won’t be a second. | 不会有第二次了 |
[27:05] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:07] | Thank you for the drink. | 谢谢你的酒 |
[27:10] | Can you get ’em a refill on the house? | 你能给他们免费续杯吗 |
[27:14] | So, show of hands, | 那么 举手表决 |
[27:16] | how many of you have ever | 你们中有多少人 |
[27:18] | had your heart ripped out | 曾被你唯一真正的朋友 |
[27:22] | through your motherfucking asshole… | 把你的心从你的菊花 |
[27:27] | …by the one true friend you ever had? | 掏了出来过 |
[27:30] | Directly after sexual intercourse? | 还是在你们刚翻云覆雨之后 |
[27:32] | And it was the first time, too. | 而且还是初夜 |
[27:36] | Yes. | 对 |
[27:37] | I am about to fuck up your night. | 我要毁了你们的夜晚 |
[27:41] | So why you not laughing? | 那你为什么不笑 |
[27:43] | My date was supposed to be here but she ain’t show up. | 我约好的对象 她没来 |
[27:45] | So what are you doing after this? | 那之后你打算干吗呢 |
[27:46] | Uh, you? | 干你 |
[27:50] | *This time, this time, this time* | *这次 这次 这次* |
[27:50] | 合演喜剧 纽约市 | |
[27:55] | *This time* | *这次* |
[28:02] | Yeah! Yes! | 棒 太好了 |
[28:04] | *This time* | *这次* |
[28:06] | 两年后 莉尔·帕克 两场表演 仅限今晚 | |
[28:08] | Brooklyn in the house! | 布鲁克林来了 |
[28:09] | How many of you saw my name on the marquee outside | 有多少人在门口外看到我名字 |
[28:11] | and thought I was a rapper? | 以为我是个说唱歌手 |
[28:13] | It’s the “Lil” Part. | 到莉尔了 |
[28:14] | You know, “Lil Parker.” | “莉尔·帕克” |
[28:16] | Uh, I could be a rapper, though. I feel that. | 虽然我本可以成为一个说唱歌手 我有预感 |
[28:18] | *You want to, with the ugh-ugh* | *你想要吗* |
[28:21] | *You want to rub it with the ugh, get, ugh* | *你想揉搓它吗* |
[28:23] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[28:24] | Man, fuck y’all. Y’all sexist. | 去你们的 你们都搞性别歧视 |
[28:27] | No, for real, ’cause if I was a dude, | 不是 说真的 如果我是个男人 |
[28:29] | I’d be up here talking about: *Uh, in the pussy* | 我站在这会说 *在阴道* |
[28:31] | *In the, in the, ugh, ugh* | *在 在这 嗯 嗯* |
[28:33] | Y’all would’ve been like, “Yeah!” | 你们都会说 “是的” |
[28:34] | Y’all would’ve been standing up out of y’all seats. | 你们都会从座位上站起来 |
[28:35] | Don’t play with me. I know what it is. | 别骗我 我知道的 |
[28:38] | And I was like, “I’m going to the Upper East Side, | 我会想 “我要去上东区 |
[28:42] | because, like, my vagina’s depressed. | 因为 我的阴道很难受” |
[28:45] | And I had my leg up in the air. | 我把我的腿举在空中 |
[28:47] | Gary, hold the leg. | 格雷 抬起我的腿 |
[28:50] | Uh, and give me that. | 那个给我 |
[28:53] | And hold another leg. | 再抬起另一条腿 |
[28:57] | Don’t worry, I’ll return to sender. | 别担心 我会重新掌握主导权的 |
[29:01] | So I’m in this office, | 我在这间办公室 |
[29:02] | and the mist is not going directly at the labia. | 水雾没有直接进入阴唇 |
[29:05] | Liby… La… The liby, labia? | 怎么念的 念利比亚 还是念阴唇 |
[29:09] | W-What is it, Gary? | 应该是什么 格雷 |
[29:11] | Labia… Labia. | 阴唇 阴唇 |
[29:13] | Gary, if you make me fall, I’m-a have to sue you. | 格雷 如果你让我摔倒了 我就去告你 |
[29:16] | Yes. | 好 |
[29:17] | Let’s give it up for Gary! | 让我们为格雷鼓掌 |
[29:33] | – Holy shit. Hi. – Holy shit. You. | -我的天 你好 -天 是你 |
[29:35] | – Oh, my God. – Thank you, thank you. Hi. | -我的天 -谢谢你 谢谢你 你好 |
[29:37] | Wow, you were fucking incredible, Lil. | 你简直太棒了 莉尔 |
[29:41] | – Wasn’t she? – She is incredible. | -不是吗 -她很棒 |
[29:45] | Always has been, Vince. | 一直都很棒 文斯 |
[29:49] | Lil, I’m going to get myself a drink. | 莉尔 我去喝一杯 |
[29:55] | Big sis is watching. | 大姐姐在看着呢 |
[29:57] | – Awkward. – Thanks so much. That was so fun. | -真尴尬 -谢谢你 刚刚的表演很有趣 |
[30:00] | Oh, thank you, thank you. Bye. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 再见 |
[30:06] | Well, this is, this is a surprise. | 这真没想到 |
[30:09] | For sure. Yeah. | 真的是 |
[30:10] | Right? | 是吧 |
[30:12] | Well, I-I’ve been, um, | 我 我已经 |
[30:14] | doing this for about a year or so. | 干这个差不多有一年了 |
[30:16] | Yeah. Feel-Feels really good, so… | 感觉很好 |
[30:19] | I’m-I’m just sort of seeing what happens with it. | 我 我只是想试试看会怎么样 |
[30:21] | What’s there to see? I mean, you’re fucking doing it. | 有什么可看的 你已经在做了 |
[30:25] | I’m so proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[30:27] | Well, what-what about you? Like, it-it’s been forever. | 你怎么样 很久没见了 |
[30:29] | – Yeah, it has. – Thank you so much. | -是啊 -非常感谢 |
[30:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:34] | Yeah, it’s okay. I get it, though. | 没事 我懂的 |
[30:37] | Yeah, I’m back for, uh, a-a couple weeks | 我回来有几个星期了 |
[30:39] | and then I, I actually head overseas for a little bit. | 然后 我要去国外呆一段时间 |
[30:41] | – R-Really? – Yeah. Prague. | -真的吗 -是啊 布拉格 |
[30:43] | – Prague? – Yeah. It’s this… | -布拉格 -是啊 这是 |
[30:46] | like, fancy study abroad thing. | 就 像是海外留学之类的 |
[30:47] | I get to, like, teach kids and travel Europe and shit. | 我得教小孩 还有环游欧洲什么的 |
[30:50] | Well, congratu-fucking-lations, Vince. That’s nice. | 恭喜啊 文斯 那很棒 |
[30:53] | – Hey, nice job. That was great. – Oh. Thank you. Bye. | -演出很棒 太棒了 -谢谢你 再见 |
[30:56] | *All night, be gone till we get back* | *整夜 离开 直到我们回来* |
[30:59] | *Yeah, you and me, girl, we get it… | *女孩 只有你和我 我们会 |
[31:02] | I miss you, Ohio. | 我想你 俄亥俄 |
[31:03] | *I get the bag, you got the juice… | *我拿着包 你端着果汁 |
[31:06] | I miss us. | 我想念我们 |
[31:08] | *I got it on, tell me who’s who… | *我明白了 告诉我谁又是谁 |
[31:11] | Should we… | 我们 |
[31:14] | Do you want to…? | 你想不想 |
[31:15] | *Gone till we get back, yeah, you and me, girl… | *等我们回来就结束了 你和我 女孩 |
[31:18] | But you know the coldest part, though? | 但你知道最令人伤心的是什么吗 |
[31:20] | – What? – You had your sister block me, too? | -什么 -你让你姐姐也拉黑我 |
[31:22] | – I sure did. And she still hates your ass, too. – Damn. | -确实 但她本来就很讨厌你 -靠 |
[31:25] | Yeah, she really does. | 没错 的确 |
[31:34] | Hey, Lil? | 莉尔 |
[31:39] | – You know I never meant to… – Vince. | -你知道的我从没想过要 -文斯 |
[31:42] | I know. I’m okay. | 我知道 我没事 |
[31:48] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[31:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:56] | It seem like it was good for both of us. | 这样似乎对我们俩都好 |
[31:59] | – Yeah? – Not seeing each other. | -什么 -互不相见 |
[32:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:05] | I had a chance to grow up a little. | 我有机会可以长大一点 |
[32:08] | And find my own way for once. | 并且找到一条属于我自己的路 |
[32:11] | I hated it, though. | 但我不喜欢这样 |
[32:17] | God… | 天 |
[32:19] | It’s so crazy I finally get to be around you again, | 太奇妙了 我好不容易再次回到你身边 |
[32:23] | and I have to leave in three weeks. | 但我三周后又要离开 |
[32:26] | Well, then, I guess we got three weeks to be best friends again. | 那么 我想我们有三周时间做回最好的朋友 |
[32:32] | You down? | 你可以吗 |
[32:34] | Yeah, I’m down. | 好啊 我当然愿意 |
[32:39] | What’s this? Who did this to you? | 这是什么 谁把你捯饬成这样 |
[32:40] | What you mean, who did this to me? | 什么意思 什么叫谁把我捯饬成这样的 |
[32:42] | Yeah. I mean, come on. | 得了吧 |
[32:43] | – Right? The kicks… – Who did all of this to you? | -看看这鞋 -又是谁把你打扮成这样的 |
[32:44] | I mean, look. | 我是说 |
[32:45] | Look, it’s called the glow-up, okay? | 看好了 这就叫蜕变 知道吗 |
[32:47] | – Yeah. – Check me out. | -对 -看看我 |
[32:48] | – I’m not kidding, you look really good. – Thanks. | -我说真的 你看起来真棒 -谢谢 |
[32:50] | – You look really good. – Thank you. | -你看起来真的很美 -谢啦 |
[32:56] | When I was little, I dreamed of spending my whole life | 我小时候 曾幻想着要和文森特·D·纳拉维兹 |
[33:00] | with Vincent D. Naravaez, | 共度一生 |
[33:04] | and now that I think about it, the plan kind of worked. | 我现在觉得 这个计划也算是实现了 |
[33:20] | *Oh, oh, yeah* | *噢 噢 是吗* |
[33:27] | *Oh, oh, yeah* | *噢 噢 是吗* |
[33:46] | *Oh, oh, yeah* | *噢 噢 是吗* |
[33:52] | *Oh, oh, yeah* | *噢 噢 是吗* |