时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | 改编自纽约时报《现代爱情》专栏 部分剧情为虚构 | |
[00:10] | *We face the music together* | *我们共同面对责难* |
[00:16] | *And throw our hats in the ring* | *携手直面挑战* |
[00:22] | *Facing all kinds of weather* | *历经风雨* |
[00:27] | *And not afraid of anything* | *毫无畏惧* |
[00:32] | *Hey* | *嘿* |
[00:32] | *When the sun comes up, we’ll be on our way* | *太阳升起 继续前进* |
[00:35] | *And we don’t care where we land* | *不管到达哪里* |
[00:38] | *And the waves are high, but we won’t turn round* | *滔天巨浪 亦无反悔* |
[00:41] | *’Cause your hand is in my hand* | *紧握你手* |
[00:44] | *And, oh-oh* | *哦 哦* |
[00:46] | *You make me feel invincible* | *你让我所向无敌* |
[00:49] | *’Cause it’s you and me* | *因为我和你* |
[00:53] | *Through the wind and hail* | *穿过风和雨* |
[00:56] | *Setting sail into the world* | *向世界扬帆起航* |
[01:07] | I mean, look, even if you’re a total noob at investing, | 就算你完全没有投资经验 |
[01:10] | you’ll still reap more with the 30-year mortgage. | 用30年贷款也能获得更高收益 |
[01:13] | Good to know. | 谢谢告知 |
[01:14] | It’s such a great house. | 这房子真好 |
[01:15] | – Thanks. – Of course, you’ll qualify | -谢谢 -当然 你可以去申请 |
[01:17] | for a VA loan, you lucky son of a gun. | 退役军人贷款 幸运兵哥 |
[01:20] | Sounds like a pretty fair trade | 听起来还是很公平的 |
[01:21] | for risking his life for his country. | 毕竟他冒着生命危险为国效力 |
[01:24] | So, uh, you ever killed anyone? | 你杀过人吗 |
[01:29] | Well, Nick, my first time downrange, | 尼克 我第一次海外派遣 |
[01:31] | I started as a gunner in Ramadi. | 驻扎拉马迪 开始是射击手 |
[01:33] | After BRC, I got deployed with 1st Recon | 基础侦查兵团训练后 我被派到第一侦查团 |
[01:35] | to find a terror cell so deeply embedded with civilians | 找出恐怖份子 他们潜伏在民众中 |
[01:38] | that we couldn’t tell the difference, | 我们很难分辨 |
[01:39] | so what do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[01:41] | Excuse us. | 抱歉 |
[01:45] | Was that really necessary? | 刚才那样有必要吗 |
[01:46] | Who asks that to somebody they just met? | 谁会刚见面就这么问 |
[01:51] | You ready to head out? | 准备走了吗 |
[01:52] | Spence, it’s not even dark. | 斯宾塞 天都没黑呢 |
[01:53] | The plan was to stay an hour. | 本来计划就待一小时 |
[01:55] | We can’t miss the fireworks. | 不能错过看烟花吧 |
[01:56] | I’ll look bad in front of my boss. | 这会让我在上司面前难堪 |
[01:57] | All right, sundown’s at 2100 hours. | 好吧 太阳九点整下山 |
[02:00] | Leave at 2120? | 我们九点二十走 |
[02:02] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:04] | Uh, the kids are out of sparklers, | 孩子们没有仙女棒了 |
[02:06] | so I’m gonna make a quick run with Nick. | 我跟尼克去附近买一下 |
[02:07] | I’ll go with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[02:09] | I’ll be five minutes. Okay? | 我五分钟就回来 好吗 |
[02:31] | Coming in. Clear. Right perimeter clear. | 回复 安全 右侧安全 |
[02:34] | Is left perimeter clear? | 左侧是否安全 |
[02:36] | Left perimeter clear. | 左侧安全 |
[02:38] | – Get him out! Get him out! – Hey! What the hell?! | -把他带走 把他带走 -喂 搞什么 |
[02:41] | Quick time! | 齐步走 |
[02:42] | You don’t need more sparklers. | 你们不用买仙女棒了 |
[02:44] | There’s plenty back there. | 后面还有很多 |
[02:45] | Thank you, baby. You’re so sweet. | 谢谢 宝贝 你太好了 |
[02:49] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[03:09] | I think it’s been going on for a while. | 我已经有段时间了 |
[03:11] | Between my husband and your wife. | 我丈夫和你太太之间 |
[03:13] | – My wife wouldn’t do that. – Why not? | -我太太不会做这种事的 -为什么不会 |
[03:16] | Because that’s not part of the plan. | 因为那不在计划之内 |
[03:21] | Believe what you like, but… | 随你怎么想 但是 |
[03:25] | I’m declaring July 5th my Independence Day. | 我会在七月五号独立日宣布独立 |
[03:36] | Babe, have you seen my phone? | 宝贝 你看见我的手机了吗 |
[03:42] | Can you call it? | 能给我打个电话吗 |
[03:58] | Why is my phone in Charlie’s dirty diaper? | 我的手机为什么在查理的脏尿布里 |
[04:04] | That’s a good question. | 好问题 |
[04:06] | And I could ask you why you put your other mobile device | 我也可以问你为什么你会把另一个手机 |
[04:08] | in places it doesn’t belong. | 放在那些不属于它的地方 |
[04:11] | Now… | 现在 |
[04:13] | tell me the truth. | 跟我说实话 |
[04:19] | At least he admitted the affair. | 至少他承认出轨了 |
[04:22] | He didn’t have a choice. | 他别无选择 |
[04:25] | Every day. Every day. | 每一天 每一天 |
[04:27] | Yes, he’s awake. I can’t believe you woke him. | 对 他醒了 你居然把他吵醒了 |
[04:33] | What happened next? | 然后发生了什么 |
[04:34] | I said all my worst fears. | 我说出了所有我最深的恐惧 |
[04:37] | That we’d still be doing great if I hadn’t gotten pregnant. | 如果我没有怀孕 我们仍会过得很好 |
[04:40] | But a baby reminds Nick that he’s not young anymore, | 但是孩子提醒着尼克他已经不年轻了 |
[04:43] | and he can’t handle the responsibility. | 他无法担起责任 |
[04:46] | Sometimes you throw accusations out | 有时候你指责他人 |
[04:49] | that you want someone to deny. | 但又想让别人否认 |
[04:53] | And then they don’t. | 而他们承认了 |
[04:55] | So what do you want? | 那你到底想要什么 |
[04:58] | I’m… | 我… |
[05:02] | I’m very tired. | 我很累 |
[05:05] | I need a teammate. | 我需要个队友 |
[05:08] | Well, it sounds like you have more to work through. | 听起来你还有很多问题要解决 |
[05:32] | 斯宾塞 你还好吗 我的律师一直想联系你 求你签字吧 珍妮 我们能谈谈吗 | |
[05:39] | Jeannie, can we talk? | 珍妮 我们能谈谈吗 |
[05:41] | The last time we talked, it didn’t go so well. | 我们上回聊得并不愉快 |
[05:44] | Can’t you understand why? | 你不明白为什么吗 |
[05:46] | At this point, | 到这个时候 |
[05:47] | I don’t know what else there is to say. | 我不知道还有什么可说的 |
[05:49] | I saw you went back to your maiden name on Facebook. | 我看你的脸书改回娘家姓了 |
[05:57] | Are you gonna leave me another angry voice message? | 你又准备给我留一条气愤的语音消息吗 |
[05:59] | Does that make you feel better? | 那会让你好受点吗 |
[06:08] | Nothing makes me feel better. | 没有什么会让我好受 |
[06:11] | Spence, sign the damn papers. | 斯宾塞 签字吧 |
[06:20] | Sit tight, Mr. Boyles. Help is on the way. | 请耐心等待 博伊尔斯先生 救援马上到 |
[06:22] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢你 女士 |
[07:05] | Please have a seat. | 请坐 |
[07:06] | Your appointment’s not for another hour. | 离您预约的时间还有一个小时 |
[07:25] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[07:27] | Are you the wife of the guy my wife is having an affair with? | 我老婆出轨对象是你老公吗 |
[07:32] | We’re not together anymore. | 我们已经分手了 |
[07:36] | – I’m Isabelle. – Spence. | -我是伊莎贝尔 -斯宾塞 |
[07:46] | Thanks, uh, | 谢谢你 |
[07:47] | for the heads-up… at the barbecue. | 在烧烤宴上提醒我 |
[07:51] | I’m not sure you should be thanking me, but you’re welcome. | 我不确定你是否应该感谢我 但是不客气 |
[07:56] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[07:59] | I am so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[08:00] | This is something. | 这可不妙 |
[08:02] | Want to go get coffee? | 想去喝咖啡吗 |
[08:03] | That might not be the best idea. | 这可能不是个好主意 |
[08:27] | You, uh… you look well. | 你看起来挺好的 |
[08:29] | Thanks. I think I’m having a good hair day. | 谢谢 我今天刚洗了头 |
[08:32] | He vomited into it, so I washed it. | 他的呕吐物沾到我头发了 所以就洗了个头 |
[08:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:36] | About what? My life? | 抱歉什么 我的人生吗 |
[08:39] | So, how’d you find Dr. Alison? | 你是怎么找到艾丽森医生的 |
[08:42] | She’s okay. I… I had some things | 她还行 我只是有些心事 |
[08:45] | I needed to get off my chest, but I think I’m done now. | 需要一吐为快 但我现在已经好了 |
[08:53] | He keeps texting me about Charlie. | 他一直给我发短信说查理的事 |
[08:57] | I wish he’d just get over his guilt and leave us alone. | 我希望他别再内疚然后离我们远点 |
[09:00] | Do you think they’re in love? | 你觉得他们爱对方吗 |
[09:01] | I don’t know. And I don’t care. | 不知道 不在乎 |
[09:05] | Why? Do you? | 怎么 你想知道吗 |
[09:06] | If she was, I’d feel better | 如果她动情了的话 我会 |
[09:09] | about her giving up on the plan. | 更放心地放弃这项计划 |
[09:11] | You’ve mentioned that before. What was the plan? | 你之前也提到过 什么计划 |
[09:14] | We were gonna have a baby. | 我们本来打算要一个孩子 |
[09:16] | And then, five more years, a second. | 然而五年转眼就过去了 |
[09:19] | And then, if I could manage, | 然后如果我努把力 |
[09:20] | the house would be paid off in 15 years. | 房子在15年也能还清贷款 |
[09:22] | Then we’d go on a cruise, see the glaciers, and… | 然后我们去坐游轮看冰川 然后 |
[09:25] | If they’re still around. | 如果冰川还没融化的话 |
[09:26] | You know you can’t really plan life like that. | 我绝对没办法那样计划人生 |
[09:28] | I guess not. | 可能是吧 |
[09:31] | I prefer to control the controllable. | 我喜欢掌控可以掌控的事情 |
[09:35] | After you have your first kid, you’ll let go of some of that. | 当你有了第一个孩子 你就不会想掌控那么多了 |
[09:38] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[09:40] | Maybe I won’t have children anymore. | 也许我这辈子都不会有孩子了 |
[09:42] | Hey, you never know. | 别说那么绝对 |
[09:44] | A goal without a plan is just a wish. | 没有计划的目标只是一个愿望 |
[09:49] | I wanted to get coffee because | 我想跟你出来喝咖啡 |
[09:51] | you’re the only person | 是因为你是唯一一个 |
[09:52] | who understands what I’m going through. | 能懂得我现在经历的人 |
[09:55] | But at the same time, you know | 但与此同时 你知道 |
[09:56] | how completely ordinary this situation is. | 这种事情是如此寻常的 |
[09:59] | I was devastated when it happened, | 但发生后我还是如此绝望 |
[10:03] | but now I’m more… | 我现在的感觉是 |
[10:08] | embarrassed. | 丢人 |
[10:09] | – You feel embarrassed? – Yeah. | -你觉得丢人 -对 |
[10:12] | Like I was robbed. | 我就像被抢劫了一样 |
[10:15] | I don’t want to feel like this again. | 我不想再有这种感觉 |
[10:21] | We should probably get going. | 我们也许该走了 |
[10:25] | We got to go home. | 我们得回家了 |
[10:39] | I’m glad we met. | 很高兴认识你 |
[10:42] | Why do you look so surprised? | 你为什么这么惊讶 |
[10:45] | I can’t remember the last time someone was glad to have met me. | 我不记得上次别人很高兴认识我是何时 |
[10:50] | We’re not them. | 我们不是他们 |
[10:53] | At least we have that. | 至少我们能确定这一点 |
[10:55] | Take care of yourself. | 照顾好自己 |
[11:23] | 探探 斯宾塞 35岁 | |
[11:23] | Okay, Boyles, your profile’s set up. | 好了 小伙子 你的个人资料设置好了 |
[11:26] | Just click on who you like. | 只要点击你喜欢的人 |
[11:27] | You make it sound so easy. | 你说得真容易 |
[11:29] | Give it a try. | 试试吧 |
[11:48] | Oh, all right. Uh, now what? | 好了 现在要干什么 |
[11:51] | Man, you write her. | 老兄 给她发信息 |
[11:52] | And if you hit it off, you meet up. | 如果你们投缘 那就见面 |
[12:13] | 斯蒂芬 28岁 安娜 34岁 泰莎 27岁 艾丽卡 29岁 伊莎贝尔 34岁 | |
[12:26] | – So we agree? – Definitely. | -我们意见一致吧 -当然 |
[12:28] | This is definitely not a date. | 这当然不算约会 |
[12:30] | I saw your profile… | 我看见了你的个人资料… |
[12:32] | And it… it would have been rude not to message. | 而且 不发信息很失礼 |
[12:35] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[12:38] | It’s my first night out in a while. | 这是我最近第一次晚上出来 |
[12:40] | Mine, too. | 我也是 |
[12:51] | Do you know… do you know what you want? | 你知道你想要什么吗 |
[12:52] | Hey, you mentioned you lost power after the storm. | 你说暴风雨后就停电了 |
[12:55] | Yeah. And then when the power came back, | 是啊 后来电力恢复了 |
[12:58] | I couldn’t get some of my lights working. | 我的一些灯就不亮了 |
[12:59] | I bet I can fix that for you. | 我赌我可以帮你修好 |
[13:04] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[13:06] | We don’t have to… | 我们不必… |
[13:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:19] | Yeah. Let’s get out of here. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[13:29] | No. | 没亮 |
[13:30] | How about now? | 那现在呢 |
[13:32] | No. | 没亮 |
[13:34] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[13:50] | Since you didn’t get any dinner. | 因为你还没吃晚饭 |
[14:06] | I can’t believe you finally hung the curtains. | 难以置信你终于把窗帘挂起来了 |
[14:09] | Did Nick help you? | 是尼克帮你的吗 |
[14:10] | Definitely not. | 当然不是 |
[14:13] | I have a friend. | 我有个朋友 |
[14:15] | It’s not that military guy from therapy. | 不是那个治疗时认识的军人 |
[14:17] | Girl, that is so weird. Wasn’t he married to… | 这太奇怪了 他不是和那个… |
[14:20] | Yeah, you don’t need to remind me about his ex. | 没错 你不必提醒我他前妻是谁 |
[14:22] | So what, he’s kind of, like, a handyman with benefits? | 所以是怎样 他现在是随叫随到的炮友吗 |
[14:25] | We haven’t actually… | 我们事实上还没… |
[14:27] | We’re… | 我们… |
[14:28] | we’re friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[14:30] | I know it hasn’t been easy for you, with Charlie… | 我知道带着查理很艰难 |
[14:33] | You have no idea. | 你不知道 |
[14:34] | But you should not lead a guy on | 但你不能因为想重新回春 |
[14:38] | because you want your tiles re-grouted. | 就随便找一个男人 |
[14:40] | Maybe I want a man to re-grout my tiles. | 或者我需要个男人来重新灌注我的瓷砖 |
[14:45] | Have you always been this handy? | 你一直都这么擅长修理吗 |
[14:47] | No way. | 才不呢 |
[14:48] | When I, uh, got back from the Marines, | 当我刚从海军退伍回来的时候 |
[14:50] | I hadn’t lived in a house in a while. | 算是很久没住过正常的房子了 |
[14:52] | You want to do it? | 你想试试吗 |
[14:58] | Just run it slowly. | 慢慢来 |
[15:01] | So, when did that change? | 那是什么时候改变的 |
[15:02] | I threw myself into becoming | 我曾投身于 |
[15:05] | the best solider that I could. | 让自己尽可能成为最棒的海军 |
[15:07] | Until I wasn’t a solider anymore. | 直到我不再是一名军人了 |
[15:09] | And then when I got married, | 然后在我结婚时 |
[15:10] | I wanted to be the best husband I could be. | 我想尽可能成为最棒的丈夫 |
[15:12] | And that includes teaching yourself | 而那包括自学会 |
[15:14] | electrical work and plumbing? | 电工还有通水管吗 |
[15:18] | Okay, bring it up. | 好了 提起来 |
[15:22] | I made that. | 我办到了 |
[15:24] | And now… | 现在… |
[15:27] | it is gone. | 都没有了 |
[15:38] | You need a haircut. | 你需要剪个头 |
[15:47] | Where are you? | 你在想什么 |
[15:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:54] | I wouldn’t call myself a creative person, | 我不是那种有创意的人 |
[15:56] | but sometimes my mind takes me places. | 但有的时候我的思绪会飘散 |
[16:01] | Bad places? | 想到坏的事情 |
[16:03] | Not always. | 不一定 |
[16:04] | But sometimes. | 有时候会 |
[16:09] | How much experience do you have up there? | 你理发经验够不够 |
[16:12] | I’ve cut Charlie’s hair his whole life. | 我帮查理剪了一辈子头发了 |
[16:14] | He’s never complained. | 他从没抱怨过 |
[16:20] | I wanted to do something nice for you, for once. | 我想帮你做点事 一次也好 |
[16:25] | I like making your life better. | 我想让你的生活变得更好 |
[16:29] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[16:30] | I like trying. | 我想努力 |
[16:38] | Do you want to go to d-dinner? | 你想不想一起吃个饭 |
[16:40] | I mean, like, a real… | 我是说真正的… |
[16:41] | Yes. | 想 |
[17:02] | Hey. I’m sorry to do this last-minute, but Charlie’s sick. | 很抱歉最后一刻给你打电话 但是查理病了 |
[17:06] | What? | 什么 |
[17:08] | His fever won’t break. | 他高烧一直不退 |
[17:10] | I’ve been trying all day. | 我一整天都在照顾他 |
[17:12] | Can I bring you anything? | 我要不要帮你买点什么 |
[17:14] | Nope. We have everything we need. | 不用 需要的东西我都有 |
[17:16] | – I could take you to the hospital. – No, we’re really fine. | -我送你去医院 -不用了 真的没关系 |
[17:19] | I just can’t leave him with a sitter like this. | 我只是不敢把他留给保姆 |
[17:21] | – Okay. – I’m so sorry. | -好的 -对不起 |
[17:24] | No, no. Please don’t worry about me. | 不不 不用管我 |
[17:26] | – Okay. Rain check? – Rain check. | -好的 改天约 -改天约 |
[17:40] | Avery, you have a call on line four. | 艾弗里 四号线找你 |
[17:52] | Spence. | 斯宾塞 |
[17:53] | – It’s, uh… – I know who you are. | -那个… -我知道你是谁 |
[17:55] | Yeah, uh, sorry, | 是的 对不起 |
[17:57] | I’ll-I’ll get out of your way in a minute. | 我马上就走 |
[17:59] | I… don’t know what to get. | 我不知道要买什么 |
[18:01] | Are you asking my advice? | 你是在问我的意见吗 |
[18:03] | No. | 不是 |
[18:04] | No, sorry, man. My-my kid is sick. | 不是 不好意思 伙计 我儿子病了 |
[18:06] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[18:07] | Yeah. I mean, his fever is sky-high. | 对啊 他发高烧了 |
[18:09] | I-I wanted to take him to the doctor, | 我想带他去看医生 |
[18:11] | but his mother didn’t want to drag him to the ER | 但他妈妈不想带他去急诊室 |
[18:13] | and get stuck waiting there. | 一直在那里等 |
[18:15] | She wants him to rest, | 她希望他好好休息 |
[18:16] | see his regular pediatrician in the morning, and… | 今早去见常给他看病的儿科医生 |
[18:18] | – I take it you don’t agree? – I don’t know. | -我想你不同意吧 -我不知道 |
[18:21] | I wanted to take him in and make sure he’s okay, | 我想带他去 确保他没事 |
[18:23] | but she’s the mother, right? | 但她是孩子他妈 |
[18:25] | She knows best. | 她最了解 |
[18:28] | Oh, God, | 天啊 |
[18:30] | I can’t believe I’m unloading on you. | 真不敢相信 我居然在向你抱怨 |
[18:32] | You must hate me. | 你一定很讨厌我 |
[18:33] | That’s a reasonable assumption. | 这是个合理的假设 |
[18:44] | Are we okay? | 我们没事吧 |
[18:46] | What do you mean, “Are we okay?” | 你说”我们没事吧”是什么意思 |
[18:47] | I’m not with Jeannie anymore. | 我没和珍妮在一起了 |
[18:49] | Is that supposed to make me feel better? | 这应该让我感觉好些吗 |
[18:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:54] | Well, hey, man, not tonight, obviously, but… | 伙计 今晚显然不行 但是 |
[18:58] | let me know if you want to get a beer and talk about it. | 如果你想喝一杯聊聊 就告诉我 |
[19:41] | Hey, hey, please don’t… | 冷静 请别 |
[19:44] | please, don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t, please, please don’t. | 求你了 别这样 别这样 求你了 |
[19:52] | Hey, man, now we’re okay. | 伙计 我们现在没事了 |
[19:59] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:00] | It was a stupid idea. | 这主意真蠢 |
[20:02] | Anyway, have a good night. | 总之 晚安 |
[20:07] | Hey. | 喂 |
[20:10] | You need to get Isabelle to let you take Charlie to the ER. | 你需要说服伊莎贝尔让你带查理去看急诊 |
[20:13] | You know my son’s name? | 你知道我儿子的名字吗 |
[20:15] | Don’t let whatever’s going on | 别让你和她之间的事 |
[20:16] | between you and her cloud your judgement. | 影响了你的判断 |
[20:19] | You’re his father. | 你是他爸 |
[20:43] | Thanks for coming. | 感谢你能来 |
[20:45] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[20:57] | It was meningitis. | 是脑膜炎 |
[21:00] | That’s crazy. | 这太可怕了 |
[21:01] | I thought I knew best. | 我以为我是最了解的 |
[21:02] | I thought I could do this on my own. | 以为我能自己处理 |
[21:05] | Well, you were never on your own. | 你从来都不是一个人 |
[21:07] | – I was there… No. – Nick is, uh… | -我当时在… 不 -尼克 |
[21:09] | Go on. | 你继续说 |
[21:10] | Nick insisted that we bring Charlie to the ER. | 尼克坚持带查理来急诊室 |
[21:14] | It was like he was a different man. | 他好像变了个人一样 |
[21:16] | He could have died, | 查理可能会死 |
[21:18] | and it would have been my fault. | 那就是我的错 |
[21:21] | My whole world would have been over in an instant. | 我整个世界会瞬间崩塌 |
[21:25] | You can’t… you can’t plan anything. | 人无法 无法规划所有事 |
[21:30] | Do you understand me? | 你懂我意思吗 |
[21:32] | Life cannot be planned. | 生活无法规划 |
[21:38] | Sorry. What were you gonna say? | 抱歉 你想说什么 |
[21:42] | No. Uh… | 没事 |
[21:47] | It sounds like he’s finally | 听起来他终于 |
[21:48] | stepping into his role as a father. | 承担起他作为父亲的角色 |
[21:54] | Do you want to head back? | 你要回去看看吗 |
[22:04] | Look. | 你看 |
[22:07] | I think he’s smiling. | 我觉得他在笑 |
[22:43] | *Now you know who you’re talking to* | *现在你知道你在跟谁说话了* |
[22:47] | *You know I’m not a liar* | *你知道我不是骗子* |
[22:49] | *I tore my pants and learned to dance* | *我撕破裤子 学着跳舞* |
[22:52] | *On love and razor wire* | *爱与铁丝网* |
[22:55] | *I learned to keep on moving when the flames* | *我学会在烈火中前行* |
[22:59] | *Were getting higher* | *烈焰高升* |
[23:03] | *When the devil’s stuck* | *当恶魔被困* |
[23:05] | *And you keep walking through the fire* | *你继续穿过火焰* |
[23:10] | *And I made friends with the monsters* | *在我床下咆哮的那些怪物* |
[23:12] | *Growling underneath my bed* | *我和它们交了朋友* |
[23:16] | *I held a ball and invited all the voices in my head* | *我办了舞会 邀请了我脑中所有的声音* |
[23:21] | *I heard the traffic humming and I thought it was a choir* | *我听到车流嗡鸣 以为是唱诗班* |
[23:28] | *Singing when the devil’s stuck* | *恶魔被困 我们歌唱* |
[23:31] | *And you keep walking through the fire* | *你继续穿过火焰* |
[23:55] | I wasn’t sure if you’d show up. | 我不确定你会不会来 |
[23:57] | I’m sorry I didn’t answer your messages. | 很抱歉 我没有回复你的消息 |
[24:00] | Why didn’t you? | 你为什么不回呢 |
[24:02] | Can we talk about that night? | 我们可以聊聊那天晚上的事吗 |
[24:03] | You told me you were going to kill yourself. | 你告诉我你打算自杀 |
[24:07] | That night I managed to convince myself | 那天晚上我试图让自己相信 |
[24:11] | that things would be easier if I wasn’t around anymore. | 如果我不在了 事情会变得更简单 |
[24:14] | You scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[24:16] | I think I meant to. | 我本来就有这个打算 |
[24:19] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:21] | After you left, I… | 你走之后 我 |
[24:24] | kind of lost my purpose. | 似乎失去了目标 |
[24:27] | Don’t you think that was part of the problem? | 你不觉得那是我们之间部分问题的所在吗 |
[24:30] | I’m not a mission. | 我不是你的任务 |
[24:32] | You were to me. | 你曾经是 |
[24:39] | Are you zoning out right now? | 你是走神了吗 |
[24:41] | Are you even listening? | 你还在听吗 |
[24:46] | I want you to be happy. | 我想让你快乐 |
[24:51] | I want you to be happy, too. | 我也想让你快乐 |
[24:54] | Okay? Please? | 好吗 求你 |
[24:59] | Jeannie? | 珍妮 |
[25:01] | I’ll sign the papers, okay? | 我会在协议书上签字的 |
[25:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:04] | – Hey, stranger. – Hi. | -嗨 陌生人 -嗨 |
[26:06] | – It’s good to see you. – You as well. | -很高兴遇见你 -我也很高兴 |
[26:12] | That’s Nick’s new girlfriend. | 那是尼克的新女朋友 |
[26:14] | She’s nice, actually. | 她人很好 其实 |
[26:16] | I mean, she’s fine. | 她还行 |
[26:18] | I thought you two were back together. | 我以为你们俩会重归于好 |
[26:20] | No. I deserve better than that, don’t I? | 我值得更好的 不是吗 |
[26:24] | Here’s my dude. | 我的孩子在那 |
[26:36] | Happy birthday, Charlie. | 生日快乐 查理 |
[26:38] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[26:42] | Is that why you disappeared? | 这是你消失的原因吗 |
[26:45] | I didn’t want to get in the way. | 我不想阻碍你们 |
[26:46] | That’s silly. | 那太蠢了 |
[26:49] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[26:51] | I’m doing the best I can. | 我正尽我所能 |
[26:52] | According to plan? | 按计划进行着吗 |
[26:54] | Ah, there is no plan. | 没有计划 |
[26:59] | Should we do the cake soon? | 我们是不是要切蛋糕了 |
[27:00] | Just a sec. | 稍等 |
[27:01] | Katie? | 凯蒂 |
[27:06] | Hi, Katie. | 嗨 凯蒂 |
[27:09] | Can I, uh, help with anything? | 我能帮些什么忙吗 |
[27:10] | Uh, yes, actually. | 是的 可以 |
[27:12] | I could use a night out with a grownup. | 我需要用一晚跟一个成年人一起出去玩玩 |
[27:16] | Please don’t feel obligated. | 请不要觉得这是义务性的 |
[27:17] | Thanks. I won’t. So, Friday? | 谢谢 我不会的 那就周五 |
[27:20] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[27:22] | Okay, it’s a plan. | 好的 这是个计划了 |
[27:27] | Was that a joke? | 这是个玩笑吗 |
[27:32] | Hey, birthday boy. | 小寿星 |
[27:35] | Okay, let’s sing. | 好的 我们来唱歌吧 |
[27:38] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[27:41] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[27:44] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[27:48] | *Happy birthday, dear Charlie* | *生日快乐 亲爱的查理* |
[27:52] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[28:11] | Did you schedule a joint session? | 你们预约的是双人咨询吗 |
[28:36] | I feel like there may have been some changes for you. | 我感觉你可能有了一些改变 |
[28:39] | Yes, ma’am. You could say that. | 是的 夫人 可以这么说吧 |
[28:42] | So… | 那么 |
[28:44] | where would you like to begin? | 你想要从何说起 |