时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | 改编自纽约时报《现代爱情》专栏 部分剧情为虚构 | |
[01:09] | It just seems like a really difficult job. | 看起来这份工作很难啊 |
[01:11] | I’m telling you, I would 100% rather go to an insane asylum | 这么说吧 我宁愿被关进1950年代疯人院 |
[01:17] | in the 1950s than work for the TSA today. | 也不想在现今的运输安全管理局工作 |
[01:20] | In the 1950s? | 1950年代 |
[01:23] | You would rather receive the full Frances Farmer treatment | 你宁愿体验弗兰西丝·法默的遭遇 |
[01:26] | than tell people to take their toiletries | 也不愿意让乘客把盥洗用品 |
[01:27] | – out of their carry-ons? – Honestly? Y-Yes. | -从登机行李箱里拿出来 -老实说 是的 |
[01:30] | Yes, I would. Have you been to an airport recently? | 对 我真愿意 你最近有去过机场吗 |
[01:32] | People are horrible. | 人都很恶劣的 |
[01:34] | Mm. So, how long have you lived in this neighborhood? | 你在这片住了多长时间 |
[01:38] | Uh… It’s so cute here. | 这挺不错的啊 |
[01:40] | It is cute, right? | 是挺好的吧 |
[01:41] | Yeah, I’ve been here for two years. | 我在这住了两年了 |
[01:44] | And I was in, uh, Astoria before that. | 之前在阿斯托里亚住 |
[01:47] | – Not as cute? – Well, you know, it was fine. | -没这好吗 -还可以 |
[01:50] | You know, it served its purpose. | 住在那也是有理由的 |
[01:54] | Ooh, do you mind if we stop for a second? | 我们能去这里看看吗 |
[01:55] | I’ve been hearing about this book forever, | 我一直听人说起这本书 |
[01:56] | and I’m sure you’ve read it already, but… | 你肯定已经读了 但… |
[01:58] | It’s about these girls at a private school, | 这本书讲的是私立学校的女孩子 |
[02:00] | in, like, maybe England? | 好像是在英国 |
[02:03] | Maybe New Zealand? I forget. | 还是新西兰 我忘了 |
[02:06] | But they go on this picnic, and their teacher is a lesbian. | 她们一起去野餐 她们的老师是同性恋 |
[02:10] | I think. | 之类的 |
[02:11] | Or anyways, everybody thinks she’s a lesbian. | 反正就大家都觉得她是同性恋 |
[02:14] | And she’s with all these girl students. | 她跟这些女学生一起 |
[02:20] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[02:34] | So you’re giving up waitressing and you’re… | 所以你要放弃服务生的工作 |
[02:36] | – I’m not giving it up. I’m pivoting… – …teaching sports? | -我没放弃 我只是倾向… -…教体育 |
[02:39] | Okay, I would be teaching boxing, | 好吧 我会教拳击 |
[02:41] | but I wouldn’t actually have to hit anyone. | 但我不会真的去打人 |
[02:42] | Does that make sense? | 能听明白吗 |
[02:44] | I mean, it’s like, you learn how to fight, | 就是你学习怎么打架 |
[02:46] | but you never actually use it. | 但根本用不着 |
[02:49] | Robbie, why don’t you take this one? | 罗比 不如买这件吧 |
[02:51] | Uh, isn’t that from The Karate Kid? | 不是《功夫梦》里的吗 |
[02:53] | Yes. Funny. | 没错 真好笑 |
[02:54] | – Thank you. – He’s adorable. | -谢谢 -他很好看 |
[02:56] | I’m telling you, he’s very cute. | 我告诉你 他非常帅气 |
[02:57] | He’s very funny. | 非常幽默 |
[02:59] | Just give it a shot. | 试一试吧 |
[03:00] | Just one date. | 就跟他约会一次 |
[03:03] | One date. | 约会一次 |
[03:27] | Where did you meet him? | 你是在哪里见到他的 |
[03:29] | My friend Daryl works with his friend | 我朋友达里尔跟他的朋友是同事 |
[03:30] | and they set us up. I’ve seen his picture, | 他们撮合我们 我看过他的照片 |
[03:32] | so it’s not, like, a total blind date. | 所以也不完全算是盲约 |
[03:35] | – And? – Yeah, uh, he’s cute. | -然后呢 -他很好看 |
[03:37] | Yeah, he’s-he’s handsome. | 对 他 他很帅 |
[03:39] | He’s, uh… | 他 |
[03:40] | Not what you have on your vision board? | 不是你愿望板上的那种 |
[03:43] | The vision board is not important, Judy. | 愿望板不重要 朱迪 |
[03:45] | I should never have shown you that. | 我根本不该给你看那个 |
[03:47] | What’s important is that I’m putting myself out there. | 重要的是我踏出了舒适圈 |
[03:49] | – Read me the list again. – Why? | -再给我读一遍你的清单 -为什么 |
[03:51] | It soothes me. | 那能舒缓我的情绪 |
[03:52] | You just like making fun of me. | 你只是喜欢嘲笑我 |
[03:54] | Read it. | 读一遍 |
[03:56] | “Older than me by at least eight years, | “比我大至少八岁 |
[03:58] | 1. 比我大至少八岁 2. 深色头发 3. 深色眼睛 4. 有力的下颌线条 5. 长得像《大小谎言》里的亚历山大·斯卡斯加德 6. 一只眼睛有点歪也完全没关系 7. 健身 身体健美 8. 也喜欢艺术 有创造性的思维 10. 幽默 11. 想组建家庭 爱 生活方式 家庭 工作 1. 搬去曼哈顿 5. 卖掉我不穿的衣服 6. 买一张新沙发 7. 在家做饭 不要再点外卖了 2. 每周锻炼四次 3. 吃得更健康些 4. 多旅行 去欧洲看看 5. 每周给老妈打一个电话 9. 花时间对自己好一点 1. 卖出一个剧本 2. 练习创意写作 3. 开始给文学杂志投稿短篇小说 4. 把写作作为副业 每天练习 5. 平衡工作和生活 6. 能看到自己扮演领导性的角色 7. 年薪四万美元 8. 找到一份更能实现自己的工作 | |
[03:58] | taller than me, strong jawline, | 比我高 下颌线条有力 |
[04:01] | his celebrity look-alike is Alexander Skarsgård | 长得像《大小谎言》里的 |
[04:03] | from Big Little Lies. | 亚历山大·斯卡斯加德 |
[04:04] | But not abusive.” | 但是不家暴” |
[04:07] | Amazing. | 真不错 |
[04:09] | A list only a 22-year-old could make. | 二十二岁的人才写得出这种清单 |
[04:12] | I admire your vision, though. | 不过我觉得你的愿景很不错 |
[04:14] | Keep it up, hon. | 坚持住 亲爱的 |
[04:16] | I am friends with the woman who sits across from me, | 坐在我对面的女士是我朋友 |
[04:18] | – but other than that, no. – So, do you like working there? | -但除此以外 没有了 -那你喜欢在那里工作吗 |
[04:21] | Are you asking if it’s my dream job? No. | 你是问这份工作是不是我的梦想吗 不是 |
[04:25] | But, uh, it’s gonna have to do, | 但至少在我写作成功出名前 |
[04:27] | at least until my writing takes off. | 我必须做那份工作 |
[04:28] | Oh, yeah, that’s right. Leo said you were a writer. | 对 利奥说你是个作家 |
[04:30] | That is, that is so cool. | 太酷了 |
[04:32] | Uh, what is it? Uh, novels, or… | 你是写小说 还是… |
[04:35] | I write screenplays. | 我写剧本 |
[04:36] | I’m learning there’s a big difference between | 我知道剧本写作和剧本制作之间 |
[04:39] | writing a screenplay and having a screenplay produced. | 有很大的区别 |
[04:43] | I’m still trying to figure out how to bridge that gap. | 我还在想办法弥补这个差距 |
[04:45] | I have a feeling you’re gonna figure it out just fine. | 我有预感你会很好地解决 |
[04:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:52] | Cheers. | 碰一个 |
[05:01] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[05:03] | You can get it if you need to. It’s fine. | 如果需要的话你可以接 没事的 |
[05:06] | Um, not important. It’s just my sister Natalie. | 不重要 只是我的姐姐娜塔莉 |
[05:09] | I’ll call her later. | 我晚点再打给她 |
[05:10] | Okay, I understand where you could… | 好 我知道你可以… |
[05:11] | You’ve never been in a fight. How could you teach boxing, | 你都没打过架 怎么可能教拳击 |
[05:14] | – You’ve never been in a fight. – I have been in a fight. | -你一次都没打过 -我打过架 |
[05:16] | – I can bite. – Please, where were you in a fight, | -我会咬人 -得了吧 你在哪打过架 |
[05:18] | – Urban Outfitters? – First of all, fuck you. | -服装店吗 -首先 去你的 |
[05:21] | I am friends with the woman who sits across from me, | 坐在我对面的女士是我朋友 |
[05:23] | but other than that, no. | 但除此以外 没有了 |
[05:24] | So, do you like working there? | 你喜欢在那工作吗 |
[05:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:28] | It’s sort of boring, I guess. | 感觉有点无聊吧 |
[05:31] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[05:32] | Uh, I like teaching. I-I love it, actually. | 我喜欢当老师 其实我爱这份工作 |
[05:35] | I didn’t think that I would, | 我本来没想到 |
[05:35] | but after two years with Teach For America, I thought, | 但在”为美国而教”工作两年后 我觉得 |
[05:38] | “I think this is what I should be doing right now. | 这是我现在应该做的 |
[05:40] | I’m proud of this.” | 我为此而骄傲 |
[05:41] | That’s so cool. | 非常棒 |
[05:45] | Um, if you don’t mind me asking, | 如果你不介意我问的话 |
[05:46] | what do you want to do? Long-term. | 你想做什么工作 长远来看 |
[05:48] | Long-term? Uh… | 长远吗 |
[05:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:52] | I mean, I do know, but it just, | 其实我知道 只是 |
[05:53] | it sounds silly when I say it out loud. | 说出来的话就太蠢了 |
[05:55] | No, you can say it. Say it. Eh. | 没有 你可以说出来的 说吧 |
[05:58] | Maybe after another drink. | 喝两杯再说吧 |
[06:02] | Excuse me, could I just have another white wine, please? | 请再给我拿两杯白葡萄酒 谢谢 |
[06:11] | And you live in Astoria, right? | 你住在阿斯托里亚 对吧 |
[06:13] | Ugh. Don’t remind me. | 别提了 |
[06:15] | – And lower your voice. – Oh, wait, wait. | -小声点 -等等 |
[06:16] | What’s wrong with Astoria? | 阿斯托里亚怎么了 |
[06:18] | I have, I have friends out there. It’s-it’s super cute. | 我有朋友住在那里 挺温馨的地方 |
[06:20] | It’s just not where I want to be. | 只是我不喜欢住在那里 |
[06:22] | You know, it’s a, it’s sublet and I’d rather be in the city. | 那只是暂住 我更想住在城中心里 |
[06:25] | I didn’t move to New York to live in an outer borough. | 我搬来纽约不是为了住在郊区的 |
[06:30] | Where are you? | 你住在哪里 |
[06:32] | Long Island City. | 长岛市 |
[06:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:49] | Get it if you need to. It’s totally fine. | 如果需要的话你可以接 没事的 |
[06:52] | Um, not important. | 不重要 |
[06:54] | It’s just my sister Natalie. | 只是我的姐姐娜塔莉 |
[06:56] | I’ll call her later. | 我待会打过去 |
[06:58] | Yeah, I mean, it’s fiction anyways. | 反正这只是小说罢了 |
[07:01] | That’s the best part, is she just made the whole thing up. | 最棒的是 这全部都是她编造出来的 |
[07:03] | Wow. Well, that-that’s amazing that she could pull it off. | 她能做得那么好真的很厉害 |
[07:09] | I would love to read something that you’ve written, sometime. | 我想找时间读读你写的东西 |
[07:13] | Well, I’m-I’m sure we could arrange that. | 有机会就给你读 |
[07:18] | Well, if you don’t like working in finance, | 如果你不介意从事金融行业的话 |
[07:20] | you have to change that. | 你就得改变 |
[07:21] | You have to take the steps to get you to where you want to be. | 为了达到终点就要一步步慢慢走 |
[07:24] | You are totally right. | 你说的没错 |
[07:25] | Look, I’m not saying it’s easy, believe me, | 我知道这并不容易 相信我 |
[07:27] | but I do think it’s… | 但我确实觉得 |
[07:30] | we can only be as happy as we allow ourselves to be. | 只有我们让自己开心才能真正开心起来 |
[07:34] | You sound like Oprah. | 你听起来像是奥普拉 |
[07:35] | Wha… Yes, Oprah and a very good therapist | 奥普拉和一位优秀的心理治疗师 |
[07:39] | have-have gotten me on the right path. | 让我走上了正确的道路 |
[07:42] | I’m certainly not there yet, | 当然了 我还没有到那一步 |
[07:43] | but I’m at least moving towards it. | 但至少我在朝着这个方向努力 |
[07:47] | I’m talking too much, huh? | 我是不是说得太多了 |
[07:48] | – No. – Sorry. | -没有 -抱歉 |
[07:49] | Not at all. | 完全没有 |
[07:50] | I was just thinking you’re so handsome. | 我只是觉得你很帅 |
[07:57] | Uh, well, do you go on a lot of dates, or…? | 你经常约会吗 还是… |
[08:02] | Do I go on a lot of dates? | 我经常约会吗 |
[08:03] | Short answer: no, | 简而言之 没有 |
[08:04] | slightly longer answer: I got out of a relationship last year, | 稍长一点的回答是 我去年分手了 |
[08:08] | and I’ve been a little slow to get back into the mix. | 我在重回情场这件事上总是反应慢半拍 |
[08:12] | Well, you can only be on your own timeline, right? | 按自己的节奏来才对 对吧 |
[08:16] | You know, you can’t force that if you aren’t ready. | 如果你没准备好 或者对别人没兴趣 |
[08:19] | Or interested. Right? | 你不能强迫自己 对吧 |
[08:25] | What are you thinking now? | 你现在在想什么 |
[08:27] | That I think you’re also smart. | 我觉得你还很聪明 |
[08:30] | You are handsome and smart. | 你又帅又聪明 |
[08:33] | In no particular order. | 两者不分先后 |
[08:42] | Seventh grade. Stacey Godek. | 七年级时 史黛西·戈德克 |
[08:44] | She called me white trash, and I pushed her over a bike rack. | 她叫我穷逼白人 我把她推到了自行车架上 |
[08:46] | White trash? That is a term | 穷逼白人 我觉得 |
[08:49] | – I don’t think we use nearly enough these days. – You are right. | -我们最近不怎么用这个词 -是啊 |
[08:53] | I’m sorry, are we boring you? | 抱歉 我们让你无聊了吗 |
[08:55] | No. My dad just texted me. | 没有 我爸给我发信息了 |
[08:57] | And you’re texting him back immediately? Son of the year. | 你秒回他吗 真是年度好儿子 |
[09:00] | He likes to check in. I like that he does. | 他喜欢汇报日常 我喜欢他这样 |
[09:04] | Done. | 好了 |
[09:06] | – Very sweet. – Thank you. | -你真贴心 -谢谢 |
[09:08] | Oh, you know who I saw who’s looking rough? | 你知道我看见谁的脸色不好吗 |
[09:10] | – Who? – Shelly Leathers. | -谁 -雪莉·莱瑟 |
[09:12] | No. Where? | 不是吧 在哪看见的 |
[09:13] | – She was walking down Ninth between shows. – Of course. | -她演出间隙只能上《第九街》 -猜到了 |
[09:16] | Yeah, Phantom has not treated her well all these years. | 这些年《歌剧魅影》让她不好过 |
[09:19] | You know she has no money? | 你知道她身无分文吗 |
[09:20] | She had to borrow money from me… | 她不得不找我这借钱… |
[09:22] | Wait, you’ve never been to The Pines? | 你没去过松树酒吧吗 |
[09:24] | – How is that possible? – I’ve just never been. | -这怎么可能 -我就是没去过 |
[09:26] | Isn’t it kind of… I don’t know, druggy? | 那里不是… 满是毒品吗 |
[09:29] | Druggy? No. My God, no. | 毒品 不…上帝 不 |
[09:31] | It’s… I mean, if you are looking for drugs, | 这…我是说 如果你想找毒品 |
[09:34] | then sure, you can find them, | 那你当然可以找到 |
[09:36] | but you could say that about any place. | 但任何地方都是这样的 |
[09:37] | You could probably find drugs at Th-The Met. | 你很可能会在大…大都会博物馆找到毒品 |
[09:40] | If you were really looking for them. | 要是你真想找的话 |
[09:42] | Yeah, I don’t-I don’t know about that. | 这…这我可不敢说 |
[09:45] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[09:46] | Yeah, it’s just my sister. | 没事 是我姐姐 |
[09:47] | I’m sorry, it’s really hard to hear you. | 抱歉 我听不太清你说话 |
[09:54] | Is this better? | 这样好些了吗 |
[09:56] | So, do you go on a lot of dates? | 你常跟人约会吗 |
[09:59] | – Why do you ask? – No reason. | -你为什么这么问 -没有为什么 |
[10:01] | You just seem social. | 你看上去很擅长社交 |
[10:03] | – Slutty. – No, no. | -浪荡 -不 不 |
[10:04] | Not at all, you’re just… | 一点也不 你只是… |
[10:06] | You’re good at talking to people. | 你很擅长和人聊天 |
[10:09] | Better than I am. | 比我擅长 |
[10:11] | I guess I am pretty social. | 我想我确实挺会社交 |
[10:13] | I try to put myself out there, I guess. | 我会试着敞开心扉 |
[10:17] | Hey, do you want to get out of here? | 你想离开这里吗 |
[10:18] | Maybe we could leave… | 或许我们可以离开… |
[10:30] | Now we can leave. | 现在我们可以走了 |
[10:56] | Toby? | 托比 |
[10:57] | Toby Dooley. It’s Ford from Interlochen. | 托比·杜利 我是因特洛肯的福特 |
[11:00] | – Holy shit. How are you? – I’m good. | -天呐 你好吗 -我很好 |
[11:03] | I just moved here last year. How are you? | 我去年刚搬到这里 你怎样 |
[11:06] | I actually just moved here, like, a year ago, too. | 我其实也是一年前搬到这里的 |
[11:09] | I can’t believe it took me so long. | 难以置信 我等了这么久才搬来 |
[11:10] | This is wild… | 这太神奇了… |
[11:12] | There’s a bit of a slowdown on the southbound MTR, | 南向行驶的地铁有一些降速运行 |
[11:15] | as there’s a stalled vehicle in the right lane. | 因为在右侧车道有辆汽车熄火了 |
[11:45] | Oh, my God, I’m so sorry. Hi, I’m Toby. | 我的天 真抱歉 你好 我是托比 |
[11:48] | – Toby, this is Ben. – Hello. | -托比 这是本 -你好 |
[11:50] | You two went to camp together? | 你们俩一起去露营的吗 |
[11:52] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:53] | It was really more than camp, it was like a… | 那不只是个夏令营 对年轻人来说 |
[11:56] | – totally transformative experience as a young person. – Agreed. | -那是一次完全改变人生的经历 -同意 |
[11:59] | We were part of this production of | 我们参与了 |
[12:01] | The House of Bernarda Alba | 《贝尔纳达·阿尔巴之家》的制作 |
[12:03] | that truly shaped my understanding of puppets. | 这部作品让我对木偶戏有了真正的了解 |
[12:06] | Now every single time I see a puppet, I’m like, | 现在我每次看到木偶戏 我就会想 |
[12:07] | “Am I going up the back, or am I gonna do the string-string?” | 我要从后面拉 还是提两边绳子呢 |
[12:10] | You know, ’cause that’s the marionette. | 因为那是提线木偶 |
[12:11] | Then there’s also kabuki puppetry… it’s so crazy | 还有歌舞伎木偶 太神奇了 |
[12:13] | that there’s so many types. | 什么类型的都有 |
[12:15] | Whatever. I’m going… | 管他呢 我要去… |
[12:55] | Give me a call when you get a chance. | 有空给我回电话 |
[13:02] | Well, maybe if you do actually listen | 如果你有听到 |
[13:04] | to your voice mail, you can call back. | 语音留言 给我回电话 |
[13:07] | And you should. | 务必回电 |
[13:14] | Where have you been? | 你去哪去了 |
[13:15] | I’m sorry, I was… What happened? | 对不起 我… 发生什么事了 |
[13:18] | We’ve been leaving messages for you all night. | 我们整晚都在给你留言 |
[13:19] | I’m sorry. Just… tell me what happened? | 对不起 就… 告诉我发生什么事了 |
[13:22] | We were at Deena’s party and Dad was grilling burgers, | 我们去参加蒂娜的派对 老爸烤汉堡 |
[13:25] | and he finished and passed off the tray to me, | 烤完了他把托盘递给我 |
[13:28] | and then he just… fell down. | 然后他就…倒下去了 |
[13:30] | What was it, a-a heart attack, a stroke? | 什么原因 心脏病还是中风 |
[13:33] | They’re not exactly sure yet. | 医生还不清楚 |
[13:35] | They ran a bunch of tests, but we’re still waiting. | 他们给他做了各种检查 我们还在等结果 |
[13:38] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:39] | He collapsed. | 他晕倒了 |
[13:41] | He fell down, and he was unconscious. | 他倒下去 失去意识 |
[13:43] | There was no warning sound, | 没有先兆 |
[13:44] | he just… fell. | 他就倒下去了 |
[13:46] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[13:47] | Devin and Michael started doing CPR, | 德弗林和迈克开始给他做心肺复苏 |
[13:49] | and I called an ambulance. It was… awful. | 我打电话叫了救护车 太可怕了 |
[13:52] | They used those paddle things on him, on the back porch. | 他们在后门廊给他用上那种桨状的设备 |
[13:55] | They got him into an ambulance, | 把他抬上了救护车 |
[13:56] | and we’re all at the hospital now. | 我们现在都在医院 |
[13:59] | – I should come home. – I don’t know. Yes. | -我应该回家 -我不知道 回来吧 |
[14:02] | I mean, he’s on life support. | 他现在正连着呼吸机 |
[14:04] | Maybe wait until tomorrow when we know more. | 也许等明天有结果的时候再说吧 |
[14:06] | I don’t want to wait that long. | 我不想等那么久 |
[14:08] | Then you should come home. | 那你就该回家 |
[14:12] | Okay, I’ll, uh… | 好吧 我… |
[14:14] | I’ll call you back when I have my ticket information. | 我买好机票后给你回电话 |
[14:17] | I’ll try to get the earliest flight out. | 我会尽量买最早的一班飞机 |
[14:20] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[14:21] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[14:36] | – We definitely need to get together. – DM me. | -我们一定要聚聚 -私信我 |
[14:38] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好吧 |
[14:39] | And if I don’t respond, just keep DM’ing me. | 如果我没回复 就一直私信我 |
[14:41] | Ben, it is so nice to meet you. | 本 很高兴见到你 |
[14:44] | Yeah, you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[14:48] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -行 -好吧 |
[14:53] | It’s crazy that you can just bump into someone like that | 真太不可思议了 居然能在街上遇到 |
[14:56] | on the street after not having seen them for… well, years. | 许多年不见的人 |
[15:00] | I love it. That could only happen in New York. | 我喜欢这样 这种事只会在纽约发生 |
[15:02] | Fuck. Shit. I don’t have my phone. | 妈的 该死 我没拿手机 |
[15:05] | How is that possible? | 怎么会 |
[15:06] | I don’t know, I must have left it at brunch. | 我不知道 一定是吃早午餐时落下了 |
[15:07] | We’ll go back and get it. | 我们回去拿 |
[15:08] | No, it’s, like, ten blocks. Just call it. | 不 那有差不多十个街区远 打电话吧 |
[15:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:12] | This is, like, the fifth time this month | 这是这个月你第十五次 |
[15:14] | you have lost your phone. | 丢手机了 |
[15:15] | Is this some kind of a cry for help? | 这是某种呼救吗 |
[15:17] | Yes, I am in desperate need of cell phone attention. | 是的 我极度渴望手机关注 |
[15:23] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[15:47] | What can I do? | 我能做些什么 |
[15:49] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[15:51] | Thank you, though. | 但还是谢谢你 |
[15:55] | Want to talk about it? | 你想聊聊吗 |
[16:00] | My-my dad had a heart attack or a… a stroke. | 我爸心脏病 或者是中风发作 |
[16:06] | He’s in a coma now. No one knows what’s gonna happen. | 他现在昏迷了 大家都不知道会怎么样 |
[16:09] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[16:11] | I have to figure out a-a plane ticket. | 我得去订张机票 |
[16:14] | I-I can do that. | 我能帮你 |
[16:15] | You pack, and-and I’ll look for flights for you. | 你收拾行李 我帮你查机票 |
[16:18] | Where’s your computer? | 你电脑在哪儿 |
[16:19] | Never mind. I’ll use my phone. | 没关系 我用手机查查 |
[16:24] | I don’t even know where you’re from. Uh… | 我都不知道你是哪里人 |
[16:27] | What’s the best airport for you to fly into? | 给你定位哪个机场最合适 |
[16:30] | You know what? I can handle all of this. | 我能处理好这一切的 |
[16:32] | Come on. You shouldn’t be alone right now. | 别这样 你现在不能独自一人 |
[16:34] | Let me help you with this. | 我来帮你 |
[16:34] | No, I’m fine. Thank you. | 不 我没事 谢谢你 |
[16:36] | You don’t have to be fine. | 你别硬撑 |
[16:38] | Something terrible just happened. Let me help you. | 刚发生了这么糟糕的事 我来帮你 |
[16:41] | You don’t need to help me with this. We barely know each other. | 你不用帮我 我们几乎不了解对方 |
[16:43] | Okay. But, um, we just… | 好 但 我们刚还 |
[16:46] | Had sex? | 上床了 |
[16:49] | Uh, yes, we just had sex. | 是的 我们刚上过床 |
[16:50] | But that doesn’t mean we know each other. | 但这不代表我们了解彼此 |
[16:53] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说的对 抱歉 |
[16:58] | Honestly, I-I think you should just go. | 说实话 我觉得你该走了 |
[17:01] | Oh. Okay. | 好的 |
[17:04] | Let me just… | 让我 |
[17:22] | If you are game for an adventure, | 如果你想寻冒险刺激 |
[17:23] | I have tickets to this show at BAM. | 我有布鲁克林音乐学院站的演出票 |
[17:28] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[17:30] | Uh, my-my… my dad’s in a coma. | 我 我爸在昏迷中 |
[17:35] | They don’t, they don’t know what’s gonna happen, | 他们不清楚接下来会怎么样 |
[17:36] | but I-I should… | 但我应该 |
[17:39] | I should get home as soon as possible. | 我应该尽快回家 |
[17:41] | Yeah, okay. Um, how can I help? | 好的 没问题 我能帮上什么忙吗 |
[17:44] | Uh, what about a-a plane ticket? | 帮你订机票怎么样 |
[17:46] | ‘Cause I-I can arrange that. | 我可以订张机票 |
[17:47] | Just-just show me where your, um, | 告诉我你的 |
[17:49] | show me where your computer is and your credit card | 告诉我你的电脑和信用卡在哪 |
[17:50] | and-and I-I’ll just book you a ticket. | 我给你订张票 |
[17:52] | And you can pack. Or, uh, do you want to take a shower? | 你可以收拾行李了 或者 你要洗个澡吗 |
[17:55] | Are you-you hungry? ‘Cause I could, I could get something | 你 你饿吗 我可以做 |
[17:58] | – and… – That-that is very sweet of you, thank you. | -还有 -你真贴心 谢谢 |
[18:00] | Come here. I’m so sorry. | 过来 我很抱歉 |
[18:07] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[18:09] | I’m sorry, did I, did I do something wrong? | 对不起 我 我做错什么了吗 |
[18:11] | No, no, not at all. I just, uh… | 不 完全没有 我只是 |
[18:19] | I am gonna hop in the shower, actually. | 的确 我要去冲个澡 |
[18:21] | That’s a, that’s a good idea. | 那是个 是个好主意 |
[18:22] | Good, good. Just show me where your computer is | 好 告诉我你的电脑在哪儿 |
[18:23] | and I’ll-I’ll book you a ticket. | 我 我给你订张票 |
[18:25] | Robbie. | 罗比 |
[18:28] | I will handle that. | 我会处理好的 |
[18:29] | We just had this great night tonight | 我们刚度过这么美好的一晚 |
[18:31] | and now this terrible thing has happened, | 现在发生了这种可怕的事情 |
[18:32] | so just let me help you somehow, please. | 就让我帮点忙吧 求你了 |
[18:37] | I… I had a great time tonight. | 我 我今晚很开心 |
[18:40] | And you’re right, something… | 你说得没错 |
[18:42] | really terrible did just happen. | 现在大事不妙 |
[18:45] | So what would be most helpful to me is if you would just leave. | 所以你能离开的话 对我来说最有用 |
[18:51] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[22:29] | Oh, hey, Terrence and Hailey are at Milk & Hops | 嘿 特伦斯和海莉在牛奶和啤酒花店里呢 |
[22:31] | with some friends. Shall we? | 和几个朋友一起 我们也去吧 |
[22:33] | – What friends? – Uh, maybe one very handsome gay guy | -什么朋友 -额 或许有个很帅的同志 |
[22:37] | – we all think you should meet. – Jesus. | -我们都觉得你应该见见 -天哪 |
[22:38] | Come on, just one drink. We’ll just say hello. | 来嘛 就喝一杯 我们就打个招呼 |
[22:42] | What’s the harm? | 有何不可呢 |
[22:44] | – One drink. – One drink. Ah! | -一杯 -就一杯哈哈 |
[22:46] | Very good. Two drinks. | 太好了 那两杯 |
[22:51] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:53] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m… I’m good. | 嗯 我 我没事 |
[23:00] | What a perfect fall day. | 真是天凉好个秋啊 |