时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:49] | – Samuel? – Yes, dear. | -塞缪尔吗 -是的 亲爱的 |
[01:52] | What a mess, my God. | 天气太可怕了 天呐 |
[01:54] | No fun driving in it either. | 开车过来不容易 |
[01:55] | No, it is not. | 是啊 不容易 |
[02:01] | You know, you look like your photos. | 你跟你的照片很像 |
[02:04] | How nice to finally meet you. | 见到你本人真好 |
[02:06] | You, too. You, too. | 幸会 幸会 |
[02:09] | Would you like a drink? | 你想喝点什么吗 |
[02:11] | – No, thanks. I’m good, actually. – Okay. | -不用 谢谢 我不渴 -好吧 |
[02:15] | Well, I’m gonna have another. | 我再来一杯 |
[02:22] | I’m not gonna lie, Samuel, it’s kind of like | 说真的 塞缪尔 我感觉 |
[02:25] | I sort of feel like a celebrity is in the room. | 这间房里好像来了个大人物 |
[02:29] | Ah, it ain’t all that. | 你想多了 |
[02:31] | No, I know. It’s just… | 我明白 只是… |
[02:34] | we’ve been corresponding so long. | 我们联系了这么久 |
[02:37] | A lot of folks feel that way. | 很多人都有这种感觉 |
[02:38] | It’s not unusual to feel that way. | 有这种感觉并不奇怪 |
[02:42] | You mind if I go change? | 我可以换个衣服吗 |
[02:43] | No, please do. | 当然 |
[02:45] | And in the meantime, put this on. | 同时 放这个 |
[02:49] | Damn it! | 糟了 |
[02:50] | Should have known a place like this wouldn’t have a DVD player. | 我应该料到这样的地方没有DVD播放器 |
[02:52] | – Shit! – Oh, it’s okay. | -操 -没事 |
[02:55] | I’ve already seen them. | 我已经看过了 |
[02:57] | All 11 of them, and I’ve watched them a lot. | 十一张 看过很多次了 |
[03:01] | Well, I have a whole different set of tapes for tonight. | 今晚我准备了完全不同的光盘 |
[03:05] | Tapes you’ve never seen before. | 你从没看过的光盘 |
[03:08] | Why don’t you call the front desk | 不如你给前台打电话 |
[03:10] | and see if we can get a DVD player going | 看我换衣服的间隙 |
[03:13] | while I go change? | 能不能搞到一台DVD播放器 |
[03:14] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[03:29] | Hello? | 你好 |
[03:31] | Yes, can I get a DVD player in room 104? | 能送一台DVD播放器到104房间吗 |
[03:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:48] | Are you okay? | 好了吗 |
[03:50] | Yeah, she says she’ll be here in two minutes. | 好了 她说两分钟后到 |
[03:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:56] | In the meantime… | 与此同时… |
[03:59] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[04:01] | It’s important that neither practitioner or participant | 执行者和参与者都不能穿人造纤维 |
[04:03] | be wearing any synthetic fibers. | 这点很重要 |
[04:05] | Of course. That makes sense. | 当然 有道理 |
[04:09] | And just… | 还有… |
[04:11] | make sure you’re not wearing any, uh… | 一定不要穿任何 |
[04:14] | elastics or plastics on your undergarments. | 有弹性或者含塑料的内衣 |
[04:20] | – Thank you. – Of course. Of course. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[04:39] | Everything okay? | 准备好了吗 |
[04:40] | Fine. | 好了 |
[04:42] | Fine. Out in a minute. | 好了 马上出来 |
[04:50] | So, how long are you gonna be here in town? | 你要在镇上待多久 |
[04:52] | Hitting the road after this. | 这个完了就上路 |
[04:54] | – Only came to see you. – You did? | -只是过来见你的 -真的吗 |
[04:57] | Sooner or later, I get recognized, | 我迟早会被人认出来 |
[04:59] | so I can’t stay in the same place for too long. | 所以不能在同一个地方停留太久 |
[05:02] | Sure, sure. | 确实 |
[05:07] | Wait. | 等等 |
[05:10] | My sacred robes. | 我神圣的长袍 |
[05:22] | – You called about a DVD player? – Yes. | -是你打电话要DVD播放器吗 -嗯 |
[05:29] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[05:33] | If you’re watching this tape, | 如果你在看这录像 |
[05:35] | if you’ve arrived here, congratulations. | 来到了这一步 恭喜 |
[05:39] | We are kindred spirits on this plane! | 我们在这个星球上找到了志同道合的伙伴 |
[05:43] | You are gazing into the eyes of your father. | 你正在凝视神父的双眼 |
[05:47] | And I am gazing into the eyes of my child. | 而我正在凝视我孩子的双眼 |
[05:51] | Here you sit at a crossroads. | 现在你走到了十字路口 |
[05:55] | To your left lies a door. | 左边有一扇门 |
[05:59] | Beyond it lies something wonderful, | 门后精彩纷呈 |
[06:02] | but something also… challenging. | 同时充满…挑战 |
[06:05] | It’s what you’ve been working towards | 这是从你加入我们的计划开始 |
[06:06] | since you first began our program. | 努力的方向 |
[06:09] | To the right lies the ordinary world | 你的右边是平凡的世界 |
[06:14] | with its pleasures and pains. | 有平凡的喜悦和痛苦 |
[06:16] | It is an illusion with which you are well-acquainted. | 你习惯了的假象 |
[06:19] | Departure from this world | 和这个世界告别 |
[06:21] | means a departure from all of its strange comforts– | 意味着作别它所有莫名的舒适 |
[06:25] | friends, family, | 朋友 家人 |
[06:28] | strawberry ice cream. | 草莓冰淇淋 |
[06:31] | Those who walk left, who dare to open that door, | 那些走左边的人 那些敢于开门的人 |
[06:35] | leave these comforts behind. | 抛下了这些舒适 |
[06:38] | This is the moment for you to reflect, | 这是你好好思索的时刻 |
[06:42] | to decide whether or not you want to enter into the next realm, | 你要决定要不要进入下一个领域 |
[06:51] | into the unknown. | 进入未知的世界 |
[07:11] | So, this is it. | 好了 这个看完了 |
[07:12] | I cannot stop partway through the procedure. | 我不能中断进程 |
[07:16] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[07:18] | Absolutely. | 准备好了 |
[07:20] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:31] | The money. | 钱 |
[07:34] | Yes, sorry. I forgot. | 对了 抱歉 我把这给忘了 |
[07:36] | I hate money. | 我讨厌钱 |
[07:39] | I hate that I have to ask. | 我讨厌开口要钱 |
[07:43] | But if you wanna spread the word, | 但如果你想走遍世界 |
[07:46] | you need to survive, and that requires money, | 你就要活着 而活着必须要钱 |
[07:49] | plain and simple. | 显而易见 |
[07:50] | Oh, yeah, I get it. | 我懂的 |
[07:54] | Now remember, I know this is a lot of money, | 记住 我知道费用高 |
[07:57] | but it is a one-time fee and it will give you lifetime access to | 但这是一次性费用 |
[08:01] | all the transcendent centers across the country. | 你将享有终身使用全国各地超脱中心的权利 |
[08:03] | And if you need help transversing the transcendence plane, | 如果你想需要帮助穿越超脱境界 |
[08:08] | you will have access to any of Father’s guides at any time. | 可以随时找神父指引 |
[08:13] | – Okay? – Sure. | -知道了吗 -知道 |
[08:17] | Here we go. | 我们开始吧 |
[08:23] | If you’re watching this tape, you decided to proceed. | 如果你在看这录像 你就决定了要继续 |
[08:27] | Before you can transcend, we must isolate and extract | 在你开始超越之前 我们必须要 |
[08:31] | any nefarious agents impeding your transition. | 找到阻碍你转变的罪恶根源 |
[08:34] | This is of utmost importance. | 这是至关重要的 |
[08:36] | As the operator goes through a series of pressure gestures, | 在操作员帮你做一系列放松运动时 |
[08:40] | it is crucial that you focus on the music you hear. | 你要留意听音乐 |
[08:46] | Participant, please close your eyes. | 参与者 请闭眼 |
[09:00] | It’s very late in the day. | 夜深了 |
[09:04] | You’re walking through the woods | 你在林中 |
[09:06] | towards a very large redwood tree. | 朝着大红杉树行走 |
[09:10] | You can smell the wet moss | 你能闻到潮湿的青苔味 |
[09:12] | and mildew in the thick, cool air, | 浓浓的霉味 冰凉的空气 |
[09:17] | feel grass and pine needles crunching underfoot. | 感受到枯草和松针在见地嘎扎嘎扎地响 |
[09:21] | Crunch, crunch. | 嘎扎 嘎扎 |
[09:24] | To your left and right are perfectly round pools of water, | 在你的左右均是圆形水池 |
[09:28] | and at the bottom of each of these pools of water | 而在这水池的底部 |
[09:31] | is a round glass window, | 是圆形的玻璃窗 |
[09:33] | and through these windows, you see things from the past. | 透过这些窗户 你会看到过去 |
[09:39] | In one… | 在 |
[09:40] | the house that you grew up in… | 你从小住的房子 |
[09:45] | the first person you ever kissed… | 你第一个亲吻的人 |
[09:51] | a cartoon snake getting hit in the head with a mallet. | 卡通蛇被木槌爆头 |
[09:56] | Inhale! Exhale! | 吸气 呼气 |
[09:59] | Keep walking. | 继续往前走 |
[10:01] | The tree looms larger now, | 阴森之地更大了 |
[10:04] | its dark green pine needles | 它那深绿色的松针 |
[10:07] | swaying ever so gently in the breeze | 在微风中摇曳 |
[10:09] | even as the sun drops even further | 夕阳西下 |
[10:12] | and the forest grows that much darker. | 森林变得更阴暗 |
[10:16] | Still, you can catch things from the past– | 你能捕捉到过去的事物 |
[10:20] | the laughter of your mother, | 你母亲的笑声 |
[10:24] | a bottle of your father’s favorite cologne. | 你父亲最喜欢的古龙香水 |
[10:27] | Smell it. | 闻闻 |
[10:29] | Inhale. Exhale. | 吸气 呼气 |
[10:32] | Crunch. Crunch. | 嘎扎 嘎扎 |
[10:35] | Crunch. | 嘎扎 |
[10:37] | You stand before the tree now. | 现在你站在树的面前 |
[10:39] | You take another step towards it, | 你再往前迈一部 |
[10:41] | and your left foot hits something wet. | 你的左脚踩到了湿湿的东西 |
[10:44] | You look down, and there’s a puddle before the tree. | 你低头一看 树前有个水坑 |
[10:47] | The only way to this tree is to wade through this puddle. | 通向树的唯一方法就是趟过这水坑 |
[10:52] | So you step into it. | 你迈开步子走进去 |
[10:53] | The water is up to your ankles. | 水到脚踝之高 |
[10:55] | You take another step, and the bottom drops out from beneath you. | 你再走一步 底部开始涌出水 |
[10:59] | You’re swallowed up entirely by black water. | 你完全被黑水吞噬 |
[11:04] | Black! | 暗 |
[11:06] | And then there’s a glow. | 随后有一束黯淡的光 |
[11:08] | The last window, a perfectly round glass window. | 最后一扇窗 正圆玻璃窗户 |
[11:13] | You swim up to it. | 你游向它 |
[11:14] | You put your eyeball up to the window. | 你把眼睛凑到窗户上 |
[11:17] | You look into it, and it’s you. | 你往里看 是你 |
[11:20] | Now… what are you doing? | 现在 你在做什么 |
[11:26] | I’m home. | 我回家了 |
[11:36] | I’m doing dishes. | 我在洗碗 |
[11:38] | I hear my mom come home from work, | 听见我妈下班回家 |
[11:41] | and she slams the door. | 用力关上了门 |
[11:45] | So hard, it makes the windows rattle. | 用力到窗户都被震响了 |
[11:48] | She walks into the kitchen and says, | 她走进厨房说道 |
[11:51] | “You gettin’ water all over the place,” | “你把水弄得到处都是” |
[11:52] | and she cracks me right in the back of the head real hard. | 然后用力地打了我下后脑勺 |
[11:57] | Are you sure it was your mother? | 你确定是你母亲吗 |
[12:00] | It was her. | 是她 |
[12:01] | She buys me a “MAD Magazine” that night, apologizes. | 后来她买了《疯狂》杂志给我 道了歉 |
[12:04] | She feels sorry about it for weeks. | 她为这事感到抱歉了好几个星期 |
[12:08] | Back away from that memory, | 退出这一段记忆 |
[12:12] | back into the blackness. | 回到黑暗当中 |
[12:16] | There’s a different window. | 来到另一扇窗 |
[12:18] | I’m in the cafeteria. | 我在一家自助餐厅 |
[12:20] | I sit down and there’s a group of my friends. | 我坐在那儿 周围有一群我的朋友 |
[12:24] | They’re all talking about starting this babysitting club. | 他们在谈论办一个保姆俱乐部 |
[12:26] | I get excited and I say, “Can I join?” | 我很兴奋地问道”我能加入吗” |
[12:29] | And Tammy looks at me and says, “No, you can’t join. | 塔米看着我说”你不行 |
[12:32] | “You live on the wrong side of town.” | “你住在城里另一边” |
[12:35] | And my feelings got real hurt, so I just sat there | 我好受伤 于是我就坐在那儿 |
[12:39] | and kept eating in silence. | 静静地吃着 |
[12:42] | – I– – Good. Good. | -我 -很好 很好 |
[12:45] | Now go back and look for a different window. | 退出来 然后看另一扇窗 |
[12:54] | Look at it closely. | 仔细看 |
[12:56] | Is it really a dog, or is it something else? | 真的是条狗吗 还是别的东西 |
[13:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:01] | Yeah, it’s just a dog. | 就是条狗 |
[13:05] | Okay, then. | 好的吧 |
[13:10] | It’s not working, is it? | 这是不是行不通 |
[13:17] | Look hard. | 仔细看 |
[13:18] | Tell me, do you see anything supernatural? | 有没有看到什么超自然的现象 |
[13:22] | Is there something in your past | 你的过去有没有什么 |
[13:23] | that you can’t logically explain, | 无法用正常逻辑解释的东西 |
[13:25] | like ghosts or the bogeyman or something? | 比如鬼或者妖怪之类的 |
[13:29] | Well, sort of. | 算是有吧 |
[13:32] | There’s this one time when I kind of got hurt– | 有一次我像是受了伤 |
[13:36] | or not hurt but kind of messed around with | 但又好像没有 只不过是 |
[13:40] | by a magician. | 被个魔术师耍了 |
[13:42] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[13:44] | Tell me about that. | 说说看 |
[13:47] | I’m at school, and the bell’s just rung, | 我在学校 下课铃刚响 |
[13:51] | and I’m walking home. | 我放学走路回家 |
[13:56] | Are you alone? | 你一个人吗 |
[13:58] | No. | 不是 |
[14:00] | No, my friend Herman’s with me. | 我的朋友赫尔曼和我在一起 |
[14:04] | He’s walking alongside me and he says, | 他走在我旁边说道 |
[14:08] | “Debbie, come with me into the woods. | “黛比 跟我一起进树林 |
[14:12] | “I’m gonna show you the knockando bird.” | “让你见识一下诺坎度鸟” |
[14:14] | – What’s a knockando bird? – That’s what I asked Herman. | -诺坎度是什么鸟 -我也这么问赫尔曼 |
[14:18] | And he says it’s this funny little bird | 他说是一种有趣的小鸟 |
[14:21] | that mushes its feathers up on its head | 会把自己的羽毛粘在头上 |
[14:23] | like a little top hat. | 像一顶圆礼帽一样 |
[14:27] | And I say, “No way, I don’t believe you.” | 我说”不可能 我不信” |
[14:28] | And he says, “Well, then, come with me and I’ll show you. | 然后他说”那你跟我来 我带你看” |
[14:31] | It’s just right back there in the woods a little bit.” | 就在树林里面一点 |
[14:34] | Did you go with him? | 你跟他去了吗 |
[14:37] | Yeah. | 去了 |
[14:39] | We walk over this little bridge made of plywood, | 我们走过胶合板做的一座小桥 |
[14:42] | and there’s a little shack right there on the other side. | 有间小屋在桥的那一边 |
[14:45] | And there’s all these little holes drilled in it down low, | 小屋的墙面靠下有一些洞 |
[14:49] | perfect little holes. | 圆滑的小洞 |
[14:52] | And Herman says, “Right there. | 赫尔曼说 “就是这儿 |
[14:54] | “Those are knockando holes. | “这些是诺坎度洞 |
[14:57] | “That’s where they come out.” | “鸟是从这里出来的” |
[14:59] | And something feels off. | 我感觉有些不对劲 |
[15:03] | There’s flies buzzing all around | 苍蝇在周围嗡嗡地飞 |
[15:06] | and something that smells kind of like… | 有种味道闻起来 |
[15:09] | rotten eggs. | 像臭鸡蛋 |
[15:12] | I wanna turn back. | 我想回去了 |
[15:15] | But Herman says… | 但赫尔曼说 |
[15:20] | “We walked all the way out here. | “我们都走了那么远了 |
[15:23] | “It’ll just take one second | “我两秒钟 |
[15:24] | “for me to flush out one of these birds. | “就能赶出一只鸟来了 |
[15:26] | “Believe me, it’s like nothing you never seen.” | “相信我 你绝对从来没见过” |
[15:29] | So he goes right inside and starts banging on the wall | 然后他就跑进了屋子开始敲墙 |
[15:34] | and saying, “Come close, Debbie. | 一边说道”走近点 黛比 |
[15:37] | “One of ’em’s about to fly out.” | “有一只要飞出来了” |
[15:40] | I can see something moving around inside. | 我能看到洞里面有什么在动 |
[15:47] | And right through one of those holes… | 然后有一个洞里 |
[15:51] | pops Herman’s little penis. | 突然伸出了赫尔曼的小鸡鸡 |
[15:54] | Just like that, pop. | 就这样 突然出现了 |
[15:57] | And he’s saying, “Knockando, knockando. | 然后他说”诺坎度 诺坎度 |
[16:00] | Give it a tickle.” | 玩玩它” |
[16:03] | But my mom, she didn’t want any boys | 但是我妈妈不喜欢男孩子 |
[16:06] | fooling around with me like that, and she told me, | 这样逗弄我 她告诉我 |
[16:09] | “Any boy ever take his pecker out around you, | “要是有男孩子敢在你面前套出小鸡鸡 |
[16:11] | you just hit it,” So without even thinking, | 你就打” 所以我什么都没想 |
[16:13] | I pick up a rock, and I just smashed his pecker! | 捡起一块石头 砸向了他的鸡鸡 |
[16:19] | He screams. | 他尖叫起来 |
[16:22] | He screams bloody murder. | 他喊我是杀人犯 |
[16:25] | And I just go running back the way we came. | 我就顺着来的路往回跑 |
[16:29] | I never run so fast in my entire life. | 我这辈子从来没有跑得这么快过 |
[16:34] | So I go to school, and I see Herman. | 然后我去了学校 我看到了赫尔曼 |
[16:37] | And I’m like, “Are you okay?” | 我就问 你没事吧 |
[16:39] | And a big old smile on his face, he says, | 他笑得很开心 他说 |
[16:41] | “Yep, you smashed me good. | “没事 你砸的真狠 |
[16:44] | But the pink doctor came and fixed me up. | 但是粉红医生来帮我治好了 |
[16:47] | He made it even better than it was before. | 甚至比以前的更好了 |
[16:50] | It’s bigger.” | 更大了” |
[16:54] | Herman says, “Ooh, Debbie. | 赫尔曼说 “黛比 |
[16:57] | That pink doctor’s so mad at you, | 粉红医生对你很生气 |
[16:59] | he said if you don’t go and see him today, | 他说如果你今天不去见他 |
[17:01] | he’s gonna go and tell your mom. | 他就去告诉你妈妈 |
[17:03] | You better go see the doctor.” | 你最好去见医生” |
[17:06] | So, after school, even though I’m nervous, | 所以放学后 尽管我很紧张 |
[17:12] | I slip back through the fence and find the little shack. | 我还是溜过了篱笆 找到了那个小屋 |
[17:17] | Something feels off. | 感觉有点不对劲 |
[17:19] | Seriously off. | 非常不对劲 |
[17:22] | It’s almost like the air had a– kind of like a buzz in it, | 感觉空气中…都有鸣响 |
[17:26] | an electrical buzz. | 电流鸣响 |
[17:29] | I could hear it. | 我能听到 |
[17:32] | And there’s this white man sitting there | 有个白种男人坐在那里 |
[17:36] | in a doctor’s coat. | 穿着医生大褂 |
[17:38] | And I say, “Are you the pink doctor?” | 我说 “你是粉红医生吗” |
[17:41] | And he says, “No. I ain’t any kind of doctor. | 他说 “不 我不是什么医生 |
[17:45] | I’m just a magician named John Knockando. | 我只是一个叫约翰·诺坎度的魔术师 |
[17:50] | “Do you wanna see one of my tricks?” | “你想见识见识我的魔术吗” |
[17:54] | “No,” I say. | 我说”不” |
[17:57] | And when I turn around, | 等我转过头 |
[17:58] | he’s got his arms stiff down at his sides | 他的手臂直直地伸着 |
[18:00] | and he’s floating, like, five or six inches off the ground. | 飘在离地几十公尺的高度 |
[18:05] | You wanna know what’s maybe the strangest part about it all? | 你知道最奇怪的是什么吗 |
[18:10] | It’s that that afternoon, I become a woman. | 那天下午 我成为了一个女人 |
[18:14] | I start bleeding on the way home. | 我回家的路上开始流血 |
[18:19] | It was the first time that ever happened to me. | 那是我的初潮 |
[18:29] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[18:32] | I haven’t thought about any of that since I was a little girl. | 我长大后就没想过这件事 |
[18:37] | Transcendence is magnificent, isn’t it? | 超脱非常神奇 对吗 |
[18:44] | Yeah, | 是啊 |
[18:45] | but… am I there? | 但是…我达到了吗 |
[18:49] | I don’t feel any different? | 我没觉得有什么不同 |
[18:52] | Well, I-it’s a powerful process. | 这…这是个强大的过程 |
[18:54] | It might take a minute to, um, kick in. | 可能需要点时间适应 |
[18:58] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[19:18] | Samuel, tell me the truth. | 塞穆尔 告诉我真相 |
[19:23] | I knew from our correspondence that you were a powerful soul | 从之前的交流中 我知道你有一个强大的灵魂 |
[19:28] | with something blocking your path. | 只是面前有阻碍 |
[19:31] | For you to fully transcend, we must go forward. | 为了让你完全超脱 我们必须继续 |
[19:37] | We must remove the final blockage. Do you understand? | 我们必须移除最终的阻碍 你明白吗 |
[19:44] | Here’s what I think | 我对你 |
[19:46] | you encountered when you were a little girl. | 小时候的遭遇是这样认为的 |
[19:51] | Father has encountered | 神父遇到过 |
[19:53] | lots of incomplete entities like this. | 很多像这样的不完整的个体 |
[19:56] | They tried to stop him from transcendence several times, | 他们好几次想阻止他超脱 |
[20:00] | but each time, Father has to purge them | 但是每一次 神父都要在 |
[20:02] | before he can ascend to the next level. | 进入下一阶段前净化他们 |
[20:06] | – Does that make sense? – No. | -这种解释合理吗 -不 |
[20:11] | I’m sorry, Samuel, but not really. | 对不起 塞穆尔 但不是的 |
[20:13] | I mean, nothing like this is in any of the texts. | 所有书上都找不到这种事的记载 |
[20:15] | I know, this, uh– | 我知道 这… |
[20:18] | this is something that Father– | 神父也不会… |
[20:22] | it’s stuff he doesn’t like to talk about. | 他也不会讨论这种事 |
[20:25] | Not a lot people encounter this type of thing, Deborah. | 很少有人会遭遇到这种事 黛布拉 |
[20:32] | Let me just… | 让我… |
[20:42] | If you’re watching this tape, | 如果你在看这卷录像 |
[20:44] | you’re of a select minority. | 那你就是选中的少数人之一 |
[20:47] | There are certain people that are able to transcend | 有一部分人比其他人更具备 |
[20:50] | more than others. | 超脱的能力 |
[20:53] | There’s a good side to this and a bad side. | 这种特质有好也有坏 |
[20:57] | The bad side is that there are certain elements, | 坏处是会有一些灵体 |
[21:00] | incomplete entities that seek to block your transcendence | 不完整的个体会来阻碍你超脱 |
[21:05] | and to keep you on this plane. | 想让你留在这个星球上 |
[21:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:09] | Sadly, nobody knows. | 可惜没人知道 |
[21:12] | And always, I’ve had to rid my body of the blockage | 我总是要让我的肉体摆脱障碍 |
[21:17] | impeding my further transcendence | 通过一个很简单的过程 |
[21:20] | by undergoing a simple procedure. | 进行我的超脱之路 |
[21:24] | When an incomplete entity plants blockage in a person, | 当一个不完整个体试图阻挠人类 |
[21:28] | it remains in physical form | 会有很大概率 |
[21:30] | high in said person’s nasal cavity | 留在人体的鼻腔中 |
[21:33] | where it sends out a signal exerting control over | 发射出信号控制 |
[21:36] | and weakening the pineal gland. | 并削弱松果体 |
[21:39] | However, the blockage is nothing more | 然而 阻碍的实体其实只是 |
[21:41] | than a fluid-filled sac that can easily be popped | 一种充满液体的囊肿 只要用一个简单的工具 |
[21:45] | by any administrator using a simple tool. | 就能轻松清除 |
[21:49] | While uncomfortable, | 尽管听起来可怕 |
[21:51] | the procedure is painless and brief. | 过程其实是无痛快速的 |
[22:09] | I did this exact same procedure to Father. | 我对神父也做了同样的事 |
[22:13] | You know, I don’t know if I wanna do all of that. | 我不知道我想不想这样做 |
[22:15] | We’ve already begun the procedure. | 我们已经开始了这个进程 |
[22:18] | You have to go all the way through. | 你必须坚持做完 |
[22:19] | – You agreed to it. – Yeah, but I didn’t know it would, uh, | -你同意过的 -但我不知道还要 |
[22:23] | entail all of this. | 做这样的事 |
[22:24] | What did you think it would entail? | 你觉得会做怎样的事 |
[22:26] | Just pressure and tones, what we were doing. | 就是我们刚刚做的 按压和说话 |
[22:29] | For most, yeah, that’s enough. | 大多数情况下那样就够了 |
[22:31] | But when you have a blockage, it must be drained. | 但当你有阻碍 就必须抽除 |
[22:35] | I just– maybe if you were a doctor or something, | 我只是 如果你是医生还好 |
[22:38] | but I don’t want that thing up my nose. | 但我不想让那东西伸进我的鼻子 |
[22:43] | I’m gonna say two things. | 我要说两点 |
[22:47] | One… | 一 |
[22:49] | the reason we tell you you have to continue the process | 我们告诉你必须坚持继续进程的原因是 |
[22:52] | is if you stop partway through, | 如果你中途停止 |
[22:56] | it could damage your soul. | 会对你的灵魂有所损伤 |
[22:59] | I’m talking the type of boo-boo | 我说的是那种 |
[23:00] | that could take lifetimes to heal. | 要用一辈子慢慢恢复的伤 |
[23:04] | Two– after the procedure, | 二 结束之后 |
[23:06] | the procedure that does not hurt at all, | 进程中你不会感觉到有任何痛苦 |
[23:09] | you will be amongst the most powerful | 你会成为最强大的 |
[23:12] | to ever transcend. | 超脱者之一 |
[23:15] | In fact… | 事实上 |
[23:18] | I’m a little jealous of you. | 我有点嫉妒你 |
[23:24] | It doesn’t hurt? | 不疼吗 |
[23:27] | I already told you, no. | 我和你说了 不疼 |
[23:31] | Don’t you feel something stuck in there? | 你不觉得里面堵着什么吗 |
[23:36] | Something blocking… | 有什么东西堵在里面 |
[23:38] | that’s… | 让你 |
[23:41] | holding your thoughts, stuffing your breath? | 思维停滞 呼吸困难 |
[23:45] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[23:48] | yeah, of course, but… | 是啊 当然了 但是 |
[23:51] | You feel that way because that thing, | 你那么感觉是因为那个东西 |
[23:54] | the pink doctor, or knockando, | 那个粉红医生 或者说诺坎度 |
[23:58] | or whatever you call it… | 或者随便你怎么说 |
[24:00] | …it’s circling inside of you. | 都在你心里挥之不去 |
[24:03] | But you don’t have to feel that way. | 但你没必要这么觉得 |
[24:04] | You don’t have to feel that way at all! | 你以后都不用这么觉得了 |
[24:11] | You are about to transcend, dear. | 你要超脱了 亲爱的 |
[24:16] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了 |
[24:19] | Or not? | 还是没有 |
[24:26] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[24:29] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[24:56] | Now, it ain’t all that roomy in your nasal cavity, | 你的鼻腔中空间不大 |
[24:59] | so you’re gonna feel a little tightness | 所以我清除障碍时 |
[25:01] | as I work my way up towards the blockage. | 你会感觉有些紧 |
[25:03] | But once I pass the bridge of your nose, | 但一旦我通过了你鼻中的桥梁 |
[25:06] | you’ll feel a little pinch, but that’s about it, okay? | 你只会感觉有些刺痛而已 好吗 |
[25:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:12] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[25:17] | Get it in there. | 进去了 |
[25:22] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[25:41] | That feel good? | 感觉不错吧 |
[25:48] | Come on, bitch! | 快点 贱人 |
[25:52] | Take it, you fucking cunt! Smile! | 吞下去 贱人 笑啊 |
[25:55] | Inhale. Exhale. | 吸气 呼气 |
[26:02] | Knockando! | 诺坎度 |
[26:05] | – I’m gonna rip it off! – Let go of it! | -我要拔下来 -放手 |
[26:07] | – Smash it! – No! | -砸烂 -不 |
[26:09] | Knockando! | 诺坎度 |