Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

104房间(Room 104)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 104房间(Room 104)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
时间 英文 中文
[01:49] – Samuel? – Yes, dear. -塞缪尔吗 -是的 亲爱的
[01:52] What a mess, my God. 天气太可怕了 天呐
[01:54] No fun driving in it either. 开车过来不容易
[01:55] No, it is not. 是啊 不容易
[02:01] You know, you look like your photos. 你跟你的照片很像
[02:04] How nice to finally meet you. 见到你本人真好
[02:06] You, too. You, too. 幸会 幸会
[02:09] Would you like a drink? 你想喝点什么吗
[02:11] – No, thanks. I’m good, actually. – Okay. -不用 谢谢 我不渴 -好吧
[02:15] Well, I’m gonna have another. 我再来一杯
[02:22] I’m not gonna lie, Samuel, it’s kind of like 说真的 塞缪尔 我感觉
[02:25] I sort of feel like a celebrity is in the room. 这间房里好像来了个大人物
[02:29] Ah, it ain’t all that. 你想多了
[02:31] No, I know. It’s just… 我明白 只是…
[02:34] we’ve been corresponding so long. 我们联系了这么久
[02:37] A lot of folks feel that way. 很多人都有这种感觉
[02:38] It’s not unusual to feel that way. 有这种感觉并不奇怪
[02:42] You mind if I go change? 我可以换个衣服吗
[02:43] No, please do. 当然
[02:45] And in the meantime, put this on. 同时 放这个
[02:49] Damn it! 糟了
[02:50] Should have known a place like this wouldn’t have a DVD player. 我应该料到这样的地方没有DVD播放器
[02:52] – Shit! – Oh, it’s okay. -操 -没事
[02:55] I’ve already seen them. 我已经看过了
[02:57] All 11 of them, and I’ve watched them a lot. 十一张 看过很多次了
[03:01] Well, I have a whole different set of tapes for tonight. 今晚我准备了完全不同的光盘
[03:05] Tapes you’ve never seen before. 你从没看过的光盘
[03:08] Why don’t you call the front desk 不如你给前台打电话
[03:10] and see if we can get a DVD player going 看我换衣服的间隙
[03:13] while I go change? 能不能搞到一台DVD播放器
[03:14] Good idea. 好主意
[03:29] Hello? 你好
[03:31] Yes, can I get a DVD player in room 104? 能送一台DVD播放器到104房间吗
[03:37] Thank you. 谢谢
[03:48] Are you okay? 好了吗
[03:50] Yeah, she says she’ll be here in two minutes. 好了 她说两分钟后到
[03:54] Good. 很好
[03:56] In the meantime… 与此同时…
[03:59] What’s this? 这是什么
[04:01] It’s important that neither practitioner or participant 执行者和参与者都不能穿人造纤维
[04:03] be wearing any synthetic fibers. 这点很重要
[04:05] Of course. That makes sense. 当然 有道理
[04:09] And just… 还有…
[04:11] make sure you’re not wearing any, uh… 一定不要穿任何
[04:14] elastics or plastics on your undergarments. 有弹性或者含塑料的内衣
[04:20] – Thank you. – Of course. Of course. -谢谢 -没事
[04:39] Everything okay? 准备好了吗
[04:40] Fine. 好了
[04:42] Fine. Out in a minute. 好了 马上出来
[04:50] So, how long are you gonna be here in town? 你要在镇上待多久
[04:52] Hitting the road after this. 这个完了就上路
[04:54] – Only came to see you. – You did? -只是过来见你的 -真的吗
[04:57] Sooner or later, I get recognized, 我迟早会被人认出来
[04:59] so I can’t stay in the same place for too long. 所以不能在同一个地方停留太久
[05:02] Sure, sure. 确实
[05:07] Wait. 等等
[05:10] My sacred robes. 我神圣的长袍
[05:22] – You called about a DVD player? – Yes. -是你打电话要DVD播放器吗 -嗯
[05:29] Here we go. 开始了
[05:33] If you’re watching this tape, 如果你在看这录像
[05:35] if you’ve arrived here, congratulations. 来到了这一步 恭喜
[05:39] We are kindred spirits on this plane! 我们在这个星球上找到了志同道合的伙伴
[05:43] You are gazing into the eyes of your father. 你正在凝视神父的双眼
[05:47] And I am gazing into the eyes of my child. 而我正在凝视我孩子的双眼
[05:51] Here you sit at a crossroads. 现在你走到了十字路口
[05:55] To your left lies a door. 左边有一扇门
[05:59] Beyond it lies something wonderful, 门后精彩纷呈
[06:02] but something also… challenging. 同时充满…挑战
[06:05] It’s what you’ve been working towards 这是从你加入我们的计划开始
[06:06] since you first began our program. 努力的方向
[06:09] To the right lies the ordinary world 你的右边是平凡的世界
[06:14] with its pleasures and pains. 有平凡的喜悦和痛苦
[06:16] It is an illusion with which you are well-acquainted. 你习惯了的假象
[06:19] Departure from this world 和这个世界告别
[06:21] means a departure from all of its strange comforts– 意味着作别它所有莫名的舒适
[06:25] friends, family, 朋友 家人
[06:28] strawberry ice cream. 草莓冰淇淋
[06:31] Those who walk left, who dare to open that door, 那些走左边的人 那些敢于开门的人
[06:35] leave these comforts behind. 抛下了这些舒适
[06:38] This is the moment for you to reflect, 这是你好好思索的时刻
[06:42] to decide whether or not you want to enter into the next realm, 你要决定要不要进入下一个领域
[06:51] into the unknown. 进入未知的世界
[07:11] So, this is it. 好了 这个看完了
[07:12] I cannot stop partway through the procedure. 我不能中断进程
[07:16] You ready? 你准备好了吗
[07:18] Absolutely. 准备好了
[07:20] Good. 很好
[07:29] What? 怎么了
[07:31] The money. 钱
[07:34] Yes, sorry. I forgot. 对了 抱歉 我把这给忘了
[07:36] I hate money. 我讨厌钱
[07:39] I hate that I have to ask. 我讨厌开口要钱
[07:43] But if you wanna spread the word, 但如果你想走遍世界
[07:46] you need to survive, and that requires money, 你就要活着 而活着必须要钱
[07:49] plain and simple. 显而易见
[07:50] Oh, yeah, I get it. 我懂的
[07:54] Now remember, I know this is a lot of money, 记住 我知道费用高
[07:57] but it is a one-time fee and it will give you lifetime access to 但这是一次性费用
[08:01] all the transcendent centers across the country. 你将享有终身使用全国各地超脱中心的权利
[08:03] And if you need help transversing the transcendence plane, 如果你想需要帮助穿越超脱境界
[08:08] you will have access to any of Father’s guides at any time. 可以随时找神父指引
[08:13] – Okay? – Sure. -知道了吗 -知道
[08:17] Here we go. 我们开始吧
[08:23] If you’re watching this tape, you decided to proceed. 如果你在看这录像 你就决定了要继续
[08:27] Before you can transcend, we must isolate and extract 在你开始超越之前 我们必须要
[08:31] any nefarious agents impeding your transition. 找到阻碍你转变的罪恶根源
[08:34] This is of utmost importance. 这是至关重要的
[08:36] As the operator goes through a series of pressure gestures, 在操作员帮你做一系列放松运动时
[08:40] it is crucial that you focus on the music you hear. 你要留意听音乐
[08:46] Participant, please close your eyes. 参与者 请闭眼
[09:00] It’s very late in the day. 夜深了
[09:04] You’re walking through the woods 你在林中
[09:06] towards a very large redwood tree. 朝着大红杉树行走
[09:10] You can smell the wet moss 你能闻到潮湿的青苔味
[09:12] and mildew in the thick, cool air, 浓浓的霉味 冰凉的空气
[09:17] feel grass and pine needles crunching underfoot. 感受到枯草和松针在见地嘎扎嘎扎地响
[09:21] Crunch, crunch. 嘎扎 嘎扎
[09:24] To your left and right are perfectly round pools of water, 在你的左右均是圆形水池
[09:28] and at the bottom of each of these pools of water 而在这水池的底部
[09:31] is a round glass window, 是圆形的玻璃窗
[09:33] and through these windows, you see things from the past. 透过这些窗户 你会看到过去
[09:39] In one… 在
[09:40] the house that you grew up in… 你从小住的房子
[09:45] the first person you ever kissed… 你第一个亲吻的人
[09:51] a cartoon snake getting hit in the head with a mallet. 卡通蛇被木槌爆头
[09:56] Inhale! Exhale! 吸气 呼气
[09:59] Keep walking. 继续往前走
[10:01] The tree looms larger now, 阴森之地更大了
[10:04] its dark green pine needles 它那深绿色的松针
[10:07] swaying ever so gently in the breeze 在微风中摇曳
[10:09] even as the sun drops even further 夕阳西下
[10:12] and the forest grows that much darker. 森林变得更阴暗
[10:16] Still, you can catch things from the past– 你能捕捉到过去的事物
[10:20] the laughter of your mother, 你母亲的笑声
[10:24] a bottle of your father’s favorite cologne. 你父亲最喜欢的古龙香水
[10:27] Smell it. 闻闻
[10:29] Inhale. Exhale. 吸气 呼气
[10:32] Crunch. Crunch. 嘎扎 嘎扎
[10:35] Crunch. 嘎扎
[10:37] You stand before the tree now. 现在你站在树的面前
[10:39] You take another step towards it, 你再往前迈一部
[10:41] and your left foot hits something wet. 你的左脚踩到了湿湿的东西
[10:44] You look down, and there’s a puddle before the tree. 你低头一看 树前有个水坑
[10:47] The only way to this tree is to wade through this puddle. 通向树的唯一方法就是趟过这水坑
[10:52] So you step into it. 你迈开步子走进去
[10:53] The water is up to your ankles. 水到脚踝之高
[10:55] You take another step, and the bottom drops out from beneath you. 你再走一步 底部开始涌出水
[10:59] You’re swallowed up entirely by black water. 你完全被黑水吞噬
[11:04] Black! 暗
[11:06] And then there’s a glow. 随后有一束黯淡的光
[11:08] The last window, a perfectly round glass window. 最后一扇窗 正圆玻璃窗户
[11:13] You swim up to it. 你游向它
[11:14] You put your eyeball up to the window. 你把眼睛凑到窗户上
[11:17] You look into it, and it’s you. 你往里看 是你
[11:20] Now… what are you doing? 现在 你在做什么
[11:26] I’m home. 我回家了
[11:36] I’m doing dishes. 我在洗碗
[11:38] I hear my mom come home from work, 听见我妈下班回家
[11:41] and she slams the door. 用力关上了门
[11:45] So hard, it makes the windows rattle. 用力到窗户都被震响了
[11:48] She walks into the kitchen and says, 她走进厨房说道
[11:51] “You gettin’ water all over the place,” “你把水弄得到处都是”
[11:52] and she cracks me right in the back of the head real hard. 然后用力地打了我下后脑勺
[11:57] Are you sure it was your mother? 你确定是你母亲吗
[12:00] It was her. 是她
[12:01] She buys me a “MAD Magazine” that night, apologizes. 后来她买了《疯狂》杂志给我 道了歉
[12:04] She feels sorry about it for weeks. 她为这事感到抱歉了好几个星期
[12:08] Back away from that memory, 退出这一段记忆
[12:12] back into the blackness. 回到黑暗当中
[12:16] There’s a different window. 来到另一扇窗
[12:18] I’m in the cafeteria. 我在一家自助餐厅
[12:20] I sit down and there’s a group of my friends. 我坐在那儿 周围有一群我的朋友
[12:24] They’re all talking about starting this babysitting club. 他们在谈论办一个保姆俱乐部
[12:26] I get excited and I say, “Can I join?” 我很兴奋地问道”我能加入吗”
[12:29] And Tammy looks at me and says, “No, you can’t join. 塔米看着我说”你不行
[12:32] “You live on the wrong side of town.” “你住在城里另一边”
[12:35] And my feelings got real hurt, so I just sat there 我好受伤 于是我就坐在那儿
[12:39] and kept eating in silence. 静静地吃着
[12:42] – I– – Good. Good. -我 -很好 很好
[12:45] Now go back and look for a different window. 退出来 然后看另一扇窗
[12:54] Look at it closely. 仔细看
[12:56] Is it really a dog, or is it something else? 真的是条狗吗 还是别的东西
[13:00] Yeah. 是的
[13:01] Yeah, it’s just a dog. 就是条狗
[13:05] Okay, then. 好的吧
[13:10] It’s not working, is it? 这是不是行不通
[13:17] Look hard. 仔细看
[13:18] Tell me, do you see anything supernatural? 有没有看到什么超自然的现象
[13:22] Is there something in your past 你的过去有没有什么
[13:23] that you can’t logically explain, 无法用正常逻辑解释的东西
[13:25] like ghosts or the bogeyman or something? 比如鬼或者妖怪之类的
[13:29] Well, sort of. 算是有吧
[13:32] There’s this one time when I kind of got hurt– 有一次我像是受了伤
[13:36] or not hurt but kind of messed around with 但又好像没有 只不过是
[13:40] by a magician. 被个魔术师耍了
[13:42] Okay, good. 很好
[13:44] Tell me about that. 说说看
[13:47] I’m at school, and the bell’s just rung, 我在学校 下课铃刚响
[13:51] and I’m walking home. 我放学走路回家
[13:56] Are you alone? 你一个人吗
[13:58] No. 不是
[14:00] No, my friend Herman’s with me. 我的朋友赫尔曼和我在一起
[14:04] He’s walking alongside me and he says, 他走在我旁边说道
[14:08] “Debbie, come with me into the woods. “黛比 跟我一起进树林
[14:12] “I’m gonna show you the knockando bird.” “让你见识一下诺坎度鸟”
[14:14] – What’s a knockando bird? – That’s what I asked Herman. -诺坎度是什么鸟 -我也这么问赫尔曼
[14:18] And he says it’s this funny little bird 他说是一种有趣的小鸟
[14:21] that mushes its feathers up on its head 会把自己的羽毛粘在头上
[14:23] like a little top hat. 像一顶圆礼帽一样
[14:27] And I say, “No way, I don’t believe you.” 我说”不可能 我不信”
[14:28] And he says, “Well, then, come with me and I’ll show you. 然后他说”那你跟我来 我带你看”
[14:31] It’s just right back there in the woods a little bit.” 就在树林里面一点
[14:34] Did you go with him? 你跟他去了吗
[14:37] Yeah. 去了
[14:39] We walk over this little bridge made of plywood, 我们走过胶合板做的一座小桥
[14:42] and there’s a little shack right there on the other side. 有间小屋在桥的那一边
[14:45] And there’s all these little holes drilled in it down low, 小屋的墙面靠下有一些洞
[14:49] perfect little holes. 圆滑的小洞
[14:52] And Herman says, “Right there. 赫尔曼说 “就是这儿
[14:54] “Those are knockando holes. “这些是诺坎度洞
[14:57] “That’s where they come out.” “鸟是从这里出来的”
[14:59] And something feels off. 我感觉有些不对劲
[15:03] There’s flies buzzing all around 苍蝇在周围嗡嗡地飞
[15:06] and something that smells kind of like… 有种味道闻起来
[15:09] rotten eggs. 像臭鸡蛋
[15:12] I wanna turn back. 我想回去了
[15:15] But Herman says… 但赫尔曼说
[15:20] “We walked all the way out here. “我们都走了那么远了
[15:23] “It’ll just take one second “我两秒钟
[15:24] “for me to flush out one of these birds. “就能赶出一只鸟来了
[15:26] “Believe me, it’s like nothing you never seen.” “相信我 你绝对从来没见过”
[15:29] So he goes right inside and starts banging on the wall 然后他就跑进了屋子开始敲墙
[15:34] and saying, “Come close, Debbie. 一边说道”走近点 黛比
[15:37] “One of ’em’s about to fly out.” “有一只要飞出来了”
[15:40] I can see something moving around inside. 我能看到洞里面有什么在动
[15:47] And right through one of those holes… 然后有一个洞里
[15:51] pops Herman’s little penis. 突然伸出了赫尔曼的小鸡鸡
[15:54] Just like that, pop. 就这样 突然出现了
[15:57] And he’s saying, “Knockando, knockando. 然后他说”诺坎度 诺坎度
[16:00] Give it a tickle.” 玩玩它”
[16:03] But my mom, she didn’t want any boys 但是我妈妈不喜欢男孩子
[16:06] fooling around with me like that, and she told me, 这样逗弄我 她告诉我
[16:09] “Any boy ever take his pecker out around you, “要是有男孩子敢在你面前套出小鸡鸡
[16:11] you just hit it,” So without even thinking, 你就打” 所以我什么都没想
[16:13] I pick up a rock, and I just smashed his pecker! 捡起一块石头 砸向了他的鸡鸡
[16:19] He screams. 他尖叫起来
[16:22] He screams bloody murder. 他喊我是杀人犯
[16:25] And I just go running back the way we came. 我就顺着来的路往回跑
[16:29] I never run so fast in my entire life. 我这辈子从来没有跑得这么快过
[16:34] So I go to school, and I see Herman. 然后我去了学校 我看到了赫尔曼
[16:37] And I’m like, “Are you okay?” 我就问 你没事吧
[16:39] And a big old smile on his face, he says, 他笑得很开心 他说
[16:41] “Yep, you smashed me good. “没事 你砸的真狠
[16:44] But the pink doctor came and fixed me up. 但是粉红医生来帮我治好了
[16:47] He made it even better than it was before. 甚至比以前的更好了
[16:50] It’s bigger.” 更大了”
[16:54] Herman says, “Ooh, Debbie. 赫尔曼说 “黛比
[16:57] That pink doctor’s so mad at you, 粉红医生对你很生气
[16:59] he said if you don’t go and see him today, 他说如果你今天不去见他
[17:01] he’s gonna go and tell your mom. 他就去告诉你妈妈
[17:03] You better go see the doctor.” 你最好去见医生”
[17:06] So, after school, even though I’m nervous, 所以放学后 尽管我很紧张
[17:12] I slip back through the fence and find the little shack. 我还是溜过了篱笆 找到了那个小屋
[17:17] Something feels off. 感觉有点不对劲
[17:19] Seriously off. 非常不对劲
[17:22] It’s almost like the air had a– kind of like a buzz in it, 感觉空气中…都有鸣响
[17:26] an electrical buzz. 电流鸣响
[17:29] I could hear it. 我能听到
[17:32] And there’s this white man sitting there 有个白种男人坐在那里
[17:36] in a doctor’s coat. 穿着医生大褂
[17:38] And I say, “Are you the pink doctor?” 我说 “你是粉红医生吗”
[17:41] And he says, “No. I ain’t any kind of doctor. 他说 “不 我不是什么医生
[17:45] I’m just a magician named John Knockando. 我只是一个叫约翰·诺坎度的魔术师
[17:50] “Do you wanna see one of my tricks?” “你想见识见识我的魔术吗”
[17:54] “No,” I say. 我说”不”
[17:57] And when I turn around, 等我转过头
[17:58] he’s got his arms stiff down at his sides 他的手臂直直地伸着
[18:00] and he’s floating, like, five or six inches off the ground. 飘在离地几十公尺的高度
[18:05] You wanna know what’s maybe the strangest part about it all? 你知道最奇怪的是什么吗
[18:10] It’s that that afternoon, I become a woman. 那天下午 我成为了一个女人
[18:14] I start bleeding on the way home. 我回家的路上开始流血
[18:19] It was the first time that ever happened to me. 那是我的初潮
[18:29] Oh, my God. 天啊
[18:32] I haven’t thought about any of that since I was a little girl. 我长大后就没想过这件事
[18:37] Transcendence is magnificent, isn’t it? 超脱非常神奇 对吗
[18:44] Yeah, 是啊
[18:45] but… am I there? 但是…我达到了吗
[18:49] I don’t feel any different? 我没觉得有什么不同
[18:52] Well, I-it’s a powerful process. 这…这是个强大的过程
[18:54] It might take a minute to, um, kick in. 可能需要点时间适应
[18:58] Excuse me. 不好意思
[19:18] Samuel, tell me the truth. 塞穆尔 告诉我真相
[19:23] I knew from our correspondence that you were a powerful soul 从之前的交流中 我知道你有一个强大的灵魂
[19:28] with something blocking your path. 只是面前有阻碍
[19:31] For you to fully transcend, we must go forward. 为了让你完全超脱 我们必须继续
[19:37] We must remove the final blockage. Do you understand? 我们必须移除最终的阻碍 你明白吗
[19:44] Here’s what I think 我对你
[19:46] you encountered when you were a little girl. 小时候的遭遇是这样认为的
[19:51] Father has encountered 神父遇到过
[19:53] lots of incomplete entities like this. 很多像这样的不完整的个体
[19:56] They tried to stop him from transcendence several times, 他们好几次想阻止他超脱
[20:00] but each time, Father has to purge them 但是每一次 神父都要在
[20:02] before he can ascend to the next level. 进入下一阶段前净化他们
[20:06] – Does that make sense? – No. -这种解释合理吗 -不
[20:11] I’m sorry, Samuel, but not really. 对不起 塞穆尔 但不是的
[20:13] I mean, nothing like this is in any of the texts. 所有书上都找不到这种事的记载
[20:15] I know, this, uh– 我知道 这…
[20:18] this is something that Father– 神父也不会…
[20:22] it’s stuff he doesn’t like to talk about. 他也不会讨论这种事
[20:25] Not a lot people encounter this type of thing, Deborah. 很少有人会遭遇到这种事 黛布拉
[20:32] Let me just… 让我…
[20:42] If you’re watching this tape, 如果你在看这卷录像
[20:44] you’re of a select minority. 那你就是选中的少数人之一
[20:47] There are certain people that are able to transcend 有一部分人比其他人更具备
[20:50] more than others. 超脱的能力
[20:53] There’s a good side to this and a bad side. 这种特质有好也有坏
[20:57] The bad side is that there are certain elements, 坏处是会有一些灵体
[21:00] incomplete entities that seek to block your transcendence 不完整的个体会来阻碍你超脱
[21:05] and to keep you on this plane. 想让你留在这个星球上
[21:08] Why? 为什么
[21:09] Sadly, nobody knows. 可惜没人知道
[21:12] And always, I’ve had to rid my body of the blockage 我总是要让我的肉体摆脱障碍
[21:17] impeding my further transcendence 通过一个很简单的过程
[21:20] by undergoing a simple procedure. 进行我的超脱之路
[21:24] When an incomplete entity plants blockage in a person, 当一个不完整个体试图阻挠人类
[21:28] it remains in physical form 会有很大概率
[21:30] high in said person’s nasal cavity 留在人体的鼻腔中
[21:33] where it sends out a signal exerting control over 发射出信号控制
[21:36] and weakening the pineal gland. 并削弱松果体
[21:39] However, the blockage is nothing more 然而 阻碍的实体其实只是
[21:41] than a fluid-filled sac that can easily be popped 一种充满液体的囊肿 只要用一个简单的工具
[21:45] by any administrator using a simple tool. 就能轻松清除
[21:49] While uncomfortable, 尽管听起来可怕
[21:51] the procedure is painless and brief. 过程其实是无痛快速的
[22:09] I did this exact same procedure to Father. 我对神父也做了同样的事
[22:13] You know, I don’t know if I wanna do all of that. 我不知道我想不想这样做
[22:15] We’ve already begun the procedure. 我们已经开始了这个进程
[22:18] You have to go all the way through. 你必须坚持做完
[22:19] – You agreed to it. – Yeah, but I didn’t know it would, uh, -你同意过的 -但我不知道还要
[22:23] entail all of this. 做这样的事
[22:24] What did you think it would entail? 你觉得会做怎样的事
[22:26] Just pressure and tones, what we were doing. 就是我们刚刚做的 按压和说话
[22:29] For most, yeah, that’s enough. 大多数情况下那样就够了
[22:31] But when you have a blockage, it must be drained. 但当你有阻碍 就必须抽除
[22:35] I just– maybe if you were a doctor or something, 我只是 如果你是医生还好
[22:38] but I don’t want that thing up my nose. 但我不想让那东西伸进我的鼻子
[22:43] I’m gonna say two things. 我要说两点
[22:47] One… 一
[22:49] the reason we tell you you have to continue the process 我们告诉你必须坚持继续进程的原因是
[22:52] is if you stop partway through, 如果你中途停止
[22:56] it could damage your soul. 会对你的灵魂有所损伤
[22:59] I’m talking the type of boo-boo 我说的是那种
[23:00] that could take lifetimes to heal. 要用一辈子慢慢恢复的伤
[23:04] Two– after the procedure, 二 结束之后
[23:06] the procedure that does not hurt at all, 进程中你不会感觉到有任何痛苦
[23:09] you will be amongst the most powerful 你会成为最强大的
[23:12] to ever transcend. 超脱者之一
[23:15] In fact… 事实上
[23:18] I’m a little jealous of you. 我有点嫉妒你
[23:24] It doesn’t hurt? 不疼吗
[23:27] I already told you, no. 我和你说了 不疼
[23:31] Don’t you feel something stuck in there? 你不觉得里面堵着什么吗
[23:36] Something blocking… 有什么东西堵在里面
[23:38] that’s… 让你
[23:41] holding your thoughts, stuffing your breath? 思维停滞 呼吸困难
[23:45] I mean… 我是说
[23:48] yeah, of course, but… 是啊 当然了 但是
[23:51] You feel that way because that thing, 你那么感觉是因为那个东西
[23:54] the pink doctor, or knockando, 那个粉红医生 或者说诺坎度
[23:58] or whatever you call it… 或者随便你怎么说
[24:00] …it’s circling inside of you. 都在你心里挥之不去
[24:03] But you don’t have to feel that way. 但你没必要这么觉得
[24:04] You don’t have to feel that way at all! 你以后都不用这么觉得了
[24:11] You are about to transcend, dear. 你要超脱了 亲爱的
[24:16] Are you ready? 你准备好了
[24:19] Or not? 还是没有
[24:26] Yes. 嗯
[24:29] I’m ready. 我准备好了
[24:56] Now, it ain’t all that roomy in your nasal cavity, 你的鼻腔中空间不大
[24:59] so you’re gonna feel a little tightness 所以我清除障碍时
[25:01] as I work my way up towards the blockage. 你会感觉有些紧
[25:03] But once I pass the bridge of your nose, 但一旦我通过了你鼻中的桥梁
[25:06] you’ll feel a little pinch, but that’s about it, okay? 你只会感觉有些刺痛而已 好吗
[25:10] Okay. 好
[25:12] Here we go. 开始吧
[25:17] Get it in there. 进去了
[25:22] Come on. 来吧
[25:41] That feel good? 感觉不错吧
[25:48] Come on, bitch! 快点 贱人
[25:52] Take it, you fucking cunt! Smile! 吞下去 贱人 笑啊
[25:55] Inhale. Exhale. 吸气 呼气
[26:02] Knockando! 诺坎度
[26:05] – I’m gonna rip it off! – Let go of it! -我要拔下来 -放手
[26:07] – Smash it! – No! -砸烂 -不
[26:09] Knockando! 诺坎度
104房间

文章导航

Previous Post: 104房间(Room 104)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 104房间(Room 104)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

104房间(Room 104)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号