时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:18] | Darn. | 该死的 |
[02:19] | Lemonade, crunchy ice… | 柠檬水 脆冰 |
[02:24] | Hit them once… | 拍他们一下 |
[02:28] | hit them twice. | 拍他们两下 |
[02:32] | Hit them at the bottom, | 拍拍下面 |
[02:35] | hit them at the top. | 拍拍上面 |
[02:39] | Hit them at the middle and watch them drop. | 拍拍中间 看着他们倒下 |
[03:11] | Fuck! | 操 |
[03:12] | All right, check his pockets. | 检查他的口袋 |
[03:14] | I got his socks. | 我找到了他的袜子 |
[03:17] | Pockets are empty. | 袋子里面没东西 |
[03:25] | Go. Hey, let’s go. Get out of here. | 走吧 快走 离开这里 |
[04:26] | Look, I don’t want any trouble. | 我不想惹什么麻烦 |
[04:28] | I’m not gonna take anything from you. | 我也不会抢你的东西 |
[04:33] | But I would feel a lot better | 但如果你愿意出来 |
[04:34] | if you just came out we talked face‐to‐face. | 我们面对面交流 我会感觉好一点 |
[04:40] | Did my dad send you? | 是我爸派你来的吗 |
[04:43] | Uh, no, I don’t know your father. | 不是 我不认识你爸爸 |
[04:49] | I’m gonna open the closet now. | 我准备打开衣柜门了 |
[04:57] | Whoa! Just‐‐ | 这… |
[04:59] | Look, I’m‐‐ I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我 我不会伤害你 |
[05:03] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[05:06] | Hey. I’m Maria. | 你好 我是玛丽亚 |
[05:10] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[05:14] | Zohara. | 佐哈拉 |
[05:15] | Hi, Zohara. | 你好 佐哈拉 |
[05:17] | I’m just here to get some wires and an air filter, | 我来这里拿点电线和空气过滤器 |
[05:20] | and then I’m moving on. OK? | 然后我就离开 可以吗 |
[05:36] | So, you’re not here to take me back? | 所以你不是来抓我回去的 |
[05:39] | Back? | 回去 |
[05:41] | No. But you’re not safe here. | 不是 但你在这里也不安全 |
[05:46] | You should go back to wherever you came from. | 你应该回到你来的地方 |
[06:13] | What do you need that for? | 你要这些东西做什么 |
[06:16] | Look, if they don’t get you, the radiation will. | 就算他们没抓你 这些辐射也会伤害你 |
[06:19] | You’re not gonna feel it right away, but… | 你现在不会感觉到什么 但 |
[06:21] | if you stay here long enough, | 你在这待久了 |
[06:24] | you’re gonna start to get sick. | 你身体就开始出现问题了 |
[06:27] | I’m just gonna wait it out here till somebody comes. | 我就打算在这里待到有人来 |
[06:32] | Who? | 谁 |
[06:34] | ‐ Help. ‐ Help? | -救援 -救援 |
[06:37] | Yeah, like the army or something? | 你是说类似军队的人吗 |
[06:40] | No one’s fucking coming, kid. This is it. | 没有人会来这里的 孩子 就这样了 |
[06:44] | Well, I’ll just wait until they turn the power back on. | 我等到他们恢复供电 |
[06:52] | Do you know what happened? | 你知道发生了什么事吗 |
[06:55] | Yeah, there was a bunch of earthquakes. | 知道 发生了地震 |
[06:58] | Yeah, and haven’t you noticed anything strange? | 是啊 你没留意有什么异常的地方吗 |
[07:01] | Like the fact that it’s pitch‐black all day? | 比如说一整天都黑漆漆的 |
[07:04] | And freezing in the middle of summer? | 还有大夏天却冷得要死 |
[07:06] | I’ve been in a bomb shelter with my dad. | 我和我爸一直躲在防空洞里 |
[07:14] | Did he tell you anything about the rogue planet? | 他有跟你说过关于流浪行星的事情吗 |
[07:21] | Here’s the sun. | 这是太阳 |
[07:24] | And this… is Earth. | 然后这里是…地球 |
[07:28] | That orbits the sun. | 它绕着太阳公转 |
[07:31] | And this is a rogue planet. | 这是一颗流浪星球 |
[07:34] | A rogue planet is | 流浪星球是指 |
[07:35] | a planet that doesn’t orbit a star like Earth does. | 这颗星球不像地球一样围绕着一颗行星公转 |
[07:39] | Just kind of… hurtling through space. | 只是在太空中疾驰 |
[07:43] | And even though the rogue planet didn’t hit us, | 就算这颗流浪星球不会撞击我们 |
[07:46] | it got close enough to Earth | 它会接近地球 |
[07:48] | to pull us out of orbit with the sun. | 把我们拉出太阳的公转轨道上 |
[07:50] | And that gravitational disruption | 而这种引力干扰 |
[07:52] | is what caused all the earthquakes. | 是造成地震的主要原因 |
[07:56] | And so two weeks ago | 两周之前 |
[07:57] | Earth was ejected from our solar system | 地球从太阳系中被喷射出去了 |
[08:00] | and we’re a rogue planet too. | 我们也是一颗流浪星球了 |
[08:04] | With no sun. | 没有太阳 |
[08:06] | That’s why it’s dark and cold. | 所以才又黑又冷 |
[08:09] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:11] | And with no sun, there’s no warmth, | 没有了太阳 就没有温暖 |
[08:14] | not photosynthesis, no rotation… | 没有光合作用 没有循环 |
[08:21] | …which means the eventual end of life on Earth. | 意味着地球上生命的终结 |
[08:36] | So then… what’s the point of me going home | 如果我们都会死的话 |
[08:39] | if we’re just gonna all die? | 回家又有什么意义呢 |
[08:44] | Well, to be with your family. | 和你的家人在一起 |
[08:46] | And what’s the point of collecting shit from a stupid motel room? | 在一个汽车旅馆房间里捡垃圾的意义是什么 |
[08:50] | Look, Zohara, I know it’s a lot to take‐‐ | 佐哈拉 我知道接受这些… |
[08:51] | Why do you need fucking wires and air filters?! | 你为什么需要电线和空气清新剂 |
[09:13] | I’m building an incubator. | 我在做一个保温箱 |
[09:17] | I need to get ready if it comes early. | 如果死亡来得太快 我要做好准备 |
[09:22] | Because you’re going somewhere. | 因为你要去某个地方 |
[09:25] | You said that you were moving on. | 你说你要向前走 |
[09:31] | Tell me, what happened with your father? | 告诉我 你爸爸怎么了 |
[09:34] | You can’t just change the subject. | 你不能岔开话题 |
[09:36] | Yes, I can. | 我能 |
[10:00] | So that’s it? | 就这样了吗 |
[10:03] | This is so fucked up. | 这太扯淡了 |
[10:05] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:07] | I wish I had better news. | 我希望我有好消息 |
[10:14] | Why should I even believe you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[10:19] | You come in here in this ridiculous suit, | 你穿着这身奇怪的制服过来 |
[10:22] | saying that the world’s gonna end, | 说世界末日要来了 |
[10:24] | and now you’re pulling crap out of the wall like a crazy person! | 现在你从墙里往外拉电线 像个疯子一样 |
[10:27] | Hey. I’m not crazy. | 我没疯 |
[10:30] | I’ve known this my whole life. | 我早就知道了 |
[10:33] | So what, you like a psychic or something? | 怎么 你是巫婆吗 |
[10:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:49] | She used to squeeze your hand three times. | 她过去经常捏你的手三次 |
[10:53] | What? | 什么 |
[10:55] | Your mother. | 你妈妈 |
[10:59] | She used to squeeze your hand… | 她以前经常捏你的手 |
[11:01] | one, two, and three. | 一次 两次 三次 |
[11:05] | I. Love. You. | 我 爱 你 |
[11:17] | And now she’s gone. | 现在她去世了 |
[11:35] | Can you tell what I’m thinking right now? | 你能说出我现在的想法吗 |
[11:39] | Yeah. | 能 |
[11:47] | No, it doesn’t work like that. I can’t read minds. | 不 不是这样的 我不能读心 |
[11:51] | I just… | 我只能… |
[11:53] | just have these flashes. | 就是能看到这些瞬间 |
[11:56] | You know, when I was three I told my parents | 在我三岁的时候 我告诉我父母 |
[11:58] | that a giant black ball was coming to kill us badly. | 一个大黑球会杀了我们 |
[12:01] | And of course, you know, they laughed at me. | 当然 他们笑话了我 |
[12:05] | But as I grew older, my visions became clear. | 但在我长大点的时候 我看到的景象变得清晰 |
[12:09] | Everyone thought I was crazy, | 所有人都觉得我疯了 |
[12:10] | and for a while, I thought I was crazy, too. | 有那么一段时间 我也觉得自己疯了 |
[12:13] | Until I found Malek Riley. | 直到我遇到马利克·莱利 |
[12:17] | That weird billionaire guy from YouTube? | 油管上那个奇怪的亿万富翁 |
[12:21] | That weird billionaire is the reason why | 就是因为有那个奇怪的亿万富翁 |
[12:22] | no one’s had an electricity bill for years. | 我们这么多年来才没电费账单 |
[12:25] | Yeah, but everyone said that he started to lose his shit | 是的 但所有人都说他开始失去理智了 |
[12:28] | once he started talking about the‐‐ | 他一说… |
[12:29] | The what? The end of the world? | 什么 世界末日 |
[12:33] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[12:34] | Malek and I were seeing the same things. | 马利克和我看到的是一样的 |
[12:37] | And after a vetting process, he gave me the coordinates. | 在经过审批后 他给了我坐标 |
[12:44] | He’s building a habitat. Underground. | 他在建一个栖息地 在地下 |
[12:49] | Wow. So how come you aren’t there already? | 那你怎么没去 |
[12:51] | Well, I was on my way when it happened. | 在事情发生的时候我正在路上 |
[12:55] | And I got jumped, so… | 我受到了攻击 所以… |
[12:57] | now I’m running late. | 我晚了 |
[13:00] | They took everything, you know, my… | 他们把一切都拿走了 我的… |
[13:04] | my truck, my gun, my food. | 我的车 枪 食物 |
[13:08] | They left my suit, and… | 他们留下衣服了我的 还有… |
[13:15] | …and this. | 这个 |
[13:22] | Come. | 过来 |
[13:46] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[13:50] | It’s, um… | 是… |
[13:52] | that’s my baby’s birthmark. | 这是我家宝贝的胎记 |
[13:56] | Doesn’t really look like a birthmark. | 看起来并不像胎记 |
[14:05] | When I close my eyes and I picture him, we’re swimming together. | 当我闭上眼 想他的时候 我们在一起游泳 |
[14:09] | And he has this mark on his body. | 他身上有这个记号 |
[14:13] | And the vision is always in a different place. | 总是在不同的地方 |
[14:17] | But I can feel there’s power in it. | 但我能感受到里面的力量 |
[14:20] | That people will know him by it. | 人们会通过它了解他 |
[14:25] | That he’s gonna be important in this new world. | 他在这个新世界会是一个重要的人 |
[14:36] | My whole family has weird birthmarks. | 我的整个家族都有奇怪的胎记 |
[14:39] | My grandfather and I, we have the same one on the left knee. | 我祖父和我 我们在左膝上有着相同的记号 |
[14:42] | Can I see it? | 我能看看吗 |
[14:44] | Oh, I don’t take off my suit. | 我不会脱下我的衣服的 |
[14:46] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[14:52] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[15:08] | I don’t have a birthmark. | 我没有胎记 |
[15:10] | Well, not everyone does. | 不是每个人都有 |
[15:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[15:39] | I’m going with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[15:41] | – No. – Why? | -不行 -为什么 |
[15:43] | You’ll die out there. | 我会死在外面的 |
[15:44] | Yeah, but I’m gonna die here, too. | 是的 但在这里我也会死 |
[15:47] | I don’t have enough food or supplies. | 我没有足够的事物和补给 |
[15:49] | I barely have enough to get myself there. | 我自己都很难撑到那里 |
[15:50] | Well, we can just stop at my house. | 我们可以在我家那里停一下 |
[15:52] | My dad stocked enough food to last us for years. | 我爸存了足够多的食物 够我们活好几年 |
[15:55] | Zohara, I’m sorry. | 佐哈拉 对不起 |
[15:58] | I can’t take you with me. | 我不能带你走 |
[16:25] | Can I tell you something? | 你能和你说一些事吗 |
[16:31] | Ok. | 好 |
[16:36] | I just wanted to check on my best friend. | 我只想看看我最好的朋友 |
[16:39] | Lily. | 莉莉 |
[16:41] | The earthquake stopped, | 地震停了后 |
[16:43] | and I begged my dad to let me go and see her. | 我就求我爸爸让我来看她 |
[16:47] | She only lives three houses down. | 她就住在离我家三幢远的屋子里 |
[16:53] | He’s always been really strict. | 他总是很严格 |
[16:57] | And paranoid. | 也很多疑 |
[17:00] | Going off on all of this conspiracy stuff. | 总是说着阴谋论的东西 |
[17:05] | But he’s gotten so much worse. | 但是他后来越来越严重了 |
[17:14] | When… | 当 |
[17:17] | When he caught me sneaking out, | 当他发现我溜出去 |
[17:21] | he dragged me by my hair | 他就拖着我的头发 |
[17:25] | and handcuffed me to my bed. | 把我拷在我的床上 |
[17:33] | He was so… angry | 他非常生气 |
[17:36] | and‐‐ and confused. | 神智也不清楚 |
[17:39] | And he kept calling me by the wrong name. | 他一直叫错我的名字 |
[17:42] | And I was scared. | 我很害怕 |
[17:45] | I didn’t know what else to do. | 我不知道我还能怎么办 |
[17:52] | For over a week, I begged him… | 那一周来 我都在求他 |
[17:55] | and I begged him. | 不停地求他 |
[17:59] | He finally uncuffed me. | 他终于解开了我的手铐 |
[18:05] | A few days later… | 几天后 |
[18:08] | I tried to sneak out again. | 我又想溜出去 |
[18:11] | And he caught me | 他发现了 |
[18:15] | and went to grab me. | 就来抓我 |
[18:26] | And I hit him. | 我打了他 |
[18:29] | With the hammer. | 用一个锤子 |
[18:31] | And I ran away. | 然后我就跑了 |
[18:37] | I can’t go back. | 我不能回去 |
[18:44] | Hey. It’s OK. It’s OK. | 没事的 没事的 |
[18:52] | Come here. | 来 |
[19:09] | There you go. Yeah. | 好了 没事的 |
[19:13] | One more right here. | 这里还要一个 |
[19:16] | ‐ On this side? ‐ Yeah. | -这边吗 -是的 |
[20:00] | Come on. Lay it on the bed. | 来 放在床上 |
[20:05] | Now lay down on it. On the left side. | 然后躺在左侧 |
[20:08] | Ok. | 好了 |
[20:16] | Yeah, there you go. Perfect. | 就是这样 完美 |
[20:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[20:28] | Making you a suit. | 给你做一件衣服 |
[20:37] | So, did you check on your friend Lily? | 你后来去看了你朋友莉莉吗 |
[20:39] | Yeah, but all of the windows were broken | 但是那些窗户都碎了 |
[20:42] | and no one was there. | 根本没有人 |
[20:44] | Except for her gross dead guinea pigs. | 只有她的死豚鼠 |
[20:48] | Lily was cool. | 莉莉很有范 |
[20:50] | She used to let me use her makeup. | 她经常会让我用她的化妆品 |
[20:53] | And… | 而且 |
[20:54] | And sometimes we would go behind her house | 有时候我们会在她的房子后 |
[20:57] | and smoke, like, these really skinny cigarettes. | 抽那种很细的烟 |
[21:00] | Oh, yeah. Capri Slims. | 没错 大卡碧 |
[21:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:04] | OK, now scoot over to the other side. | 好了 现在挪到另一边 |
[21:09] | We talked about leaving when we turned 18. | 我们说过等18岁就离开那里 |
[21:12] | Moving in together. | 搬到一起 |
[21:15] | I had started collecting plates and kitchen stuff‐‐ | 我一直在存盘子和厨房用品 |
[21:17] | Zohara! | 佐哈拉 |
[21:19] | Are you here? Zohara! | 你在吗 佐哈拉 |
[21:24] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[21:29] | ‐ Who’s this? ‐ This is Maria. | -这是谁 -这是玛丽亚 |
[21:31] | She’s been helping me. | 她一直在帮我 |
[21:37] | I’m sorry. I just wanted to check | 对不起 我只是想看看 |
[21:39] | and make sure that Lily was OK. | 莉莉是不是没事 |
[21:41] | ‐ We need to go. ‐ No, wait‐‐ | -我们该走了 -不 等等 |
[21:44] | ‐ Now. Come on! ‐ Maria! | -快走 -玛丽亚 |
[21:49] | Wait! Wait, wait! Stop! | 等等 等等 站住 |
[22:07] | Maria! No‐‐ | 玛丽亚 不 |
[22:11] | It was an accident. I didn’t mean to. I’m sorry. | 这是个意外 我不是故意的 对不起 |
[22:19] | She’s pregnant. We have to help her. | 她怀孕了 我们得帮她 |
[22:24] | Once she breaks her leg, we can’t make her suffer. | 她腿断了后 不能让她受这种苦了 |
[22:29] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[22:32] | We can’t leave her like this, son. | 我们不能这样丢下她 儿子 |
[22:33] | No, Dad, it’s me! | 不 爸爸 是我 |
[22:35] | ‐ We can’t leave her like this. ‐ Stop! Listen. | -我们不能这样丢下她 -听我说 |
[22:37] | We can take her back to the shelter, Dad. | 我们可以把她带回避难所 爸爸 |
[22:39] | We have to do it. | 我们必须要这么做 |
[22:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:43] | ‐ It will be quick. ‐ Dad. Don’t do this! | -很快的 -爸爸 不要这样 |
[22:46] | We have to do it. I promise it won’t hurt. | 我们必须要这么做 我保证不会疼的 |
[22:51] | This won’t hu‐‐ | 这不会疼… |
[22:57] | Maria. Maria! | 玛丽亚 玛丽亚 |
[23:01] | Maria. | 玛丽亚 |
[23:05] | Maria… | 玛丽亚 |
[23:08] | Maria… | 玛丽亚 |
[23:19] | 爸爸 对不起 我要走了 | |
[24:04] | But I can feel there’s power in it. | 我能感受到里面的力量 |
[24:08] | And he has this mark on his body. | 他身上有这个记号 |
[24:43] | No. | 不 |
[24:45] | Maria… | 玛丽亚 |
[26:12] | There are two things you should know about sleepwalkers. | 我们要注意梦游者的两个特征 |
[26:16] | One, you should never wake a sleepwalker. | 第一 不能叫醒梦游的人 |
[26:20] | Ah, fuck that. | 该死 |
[26:21] | Two, when one is sleepwalking, | 第二 一个人梦游的时候 |
[26:22] | one is not truly one’s self. | 并不是他自己 |
[26:24] | ‐ I’m sorry, Greg. ‐ And therefore… | -对不起 格雷格 -所以 |
[26:27] | capable of doing things that are… | 会做出一些 |
[26:31] | unexpected. | 意想不到的事 |
[26:33] | No! No, no, no, no‐‐ | 不不不不不 |