时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | Coming. | 来了 |
[00:53] | ‐ OK. ‐ Mr. Bracamonte? | -你好 -布拉卡门特先生 |
[00:55] | ‐ Good. You got your printer. ‐ Yeah. | -很好 你把打印机带来了 -是的 |
[01:21] | I recognize you. | 我认识你 |
[01:23] | From the bus ads. The lawyer. | 从公交车的广告上看到的 律师 |
[01:25] | I want you to change my last will. | 我想让你更改我的遗嘱 |
[01:28] | The old one is there. | 旧的在那里 |
[01:32] | Your… will? | 你的 遗嘱 |
[01:35] | It won’t be hard. | 不难 |
[01:41] | Any notary can do it. | 任意一位公证人都行 |
[01:43] | It’s easy. | 很简单 |
[02:04] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[02:11] | My medicine. | 我的药 |
[02:18] | I’ll need a witness, | 我需要一位见证人 |
[02:20] | and I’ll also need to film us doing this | 我还需要全程录像 |
[02:22] | so it’ll stand in court. | 这样在法庭上才成立 |
[02:25] | My daughter should be here soon. | 我女儿马上过来 |
[02:27] | And there she is. | 她到了 |
[02:30] | It’s open. | 门开着呢 |
[02:50] | How long have you been in here? | 你住在这里多久了 |
[02:54] | I’m dying, Dolores. | 我要死了 德洛丽丝 |
[03:02] | OK, the document has been dictated and proofread | 遗嘱是由拉洛·布拉卡门特先生口述 |
[03:05] | by Mr. Lalo Bracamonte. | 他本人已经检查过了 |
[03:08] | Do you swear no one has coerced you | 你是否能发誓 没人以任何形式强迫你 |
[03:10] | in any way in the creation of this? | 立下这份遗嘱 |
[03:18] | Do you, Dolores Bracamonte, | 德洛丽丝·布拉卡门特 |
[03:21] | swear to have been witness and in no way‐‐ | 你是否能发誓 作为见证人 你不会… |
[03:24] | I haven’t done anything and I won’t sign anything. | 我什么都没干 我什么都不会签 |
[03:27] | She won’t have to. | 她不需要签字 |
[04:24] | OK, this is it. | 好的 就这样 |
[04:26] | I think this is it. | 我觉得可以了 |
[04:30] | You will mail those two copies tonight? | 你今晚会寄把这两份寄出去吗 |
[04:32] | Yes, Mr. Bracamonte. | 是的 布拉卡门特先生 |
[04:34] | Leave my copy over there with the other one. | 把我的那一份和旧的那份放在一起 |
[04:48] | You’re not gonna make any more money. | 我赚不了更多钱了 |
[04:54] | This was a pretty unusual request. | 这是个不同寻常的要求 |
[05:06] | Just go. | 你走吧 |
[05:08] | I mean, i‐it’s just‐‐ | 那个 |
[05:21] | You know how fucking miserable it is | 你知道在这种时候 |
[05:23] | to deal with a shit like you at a time like this? | 和你这样的混蛋打交道有多可悲吗 |
[05:47] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[16:36] | *Ah, sweet mystery of life* | *生命的奥秘啊* |
[16:40] | *At last I’ve found thee* | *最终 我找到了* |
[16:45] | *I know at last* | *我终于知道了* |
[16:48] | *The secret of it all* | *所有的奥秘* |
[16:51] | *All the longing* | *那些徘徊* |
[16:54] | *Seeking, striving* | *寻找 踌躇* |
[16:56] | *Waiting, yearning* | *等待 期待* |
[17:00] | *The burning hopes* | *燃烧的希望* |
[17:02] | *The idle tears that fall* | *落下的泪水* |
[17:07] | *For it is love* | *因为是爱* |
[17:09] | *And love alone that rules for aye* | *只有爱 才能永远存在* |
[17:14] | For it is love and love alone… | 是爱 只有爱 |
[17:17] | that rules for aye. | 才能永远存在 |
[18:13] | *Sweet mystery of life* | *生命的奥秘啊* |
[18:18] | *At last I’ve…* | *最终 我* |
[18:22] | *Found thee* | *找到了* |
[18:30] | *I know at last* | *我终于知道了* |
[18:34] | *The secret of it all* | *所有的奥秘* |
[18:42] | *All…* | *那些* |
[18:46] | *Seeking, striving* | *寻找 踌躇* |
[18:51] | *Waiting, yearning* | *等待 期待* |
[22:47] | Goodbye, you. | 再见了 |
[23:42] | Mamí. | 妈妈 |
[24:51] | Are you busy? | 你忙吗 |
[24:53] | Don’t you have a special someone in your life? | 你的生命中有重要的人吗 |
[24:55] | Don’t play dumb with me. Don’t sell yourself short. | 别装傻 别小看你自己 |
[24:57] | You’re definitely flirting with me. | 你就是在和我调情 |
[24:59] | You’re funny. Because I know men. You’re smart. | 你很有趣 我了解男人 你很聪明 |
[25:01] | I know when they’re thinking about me. I need a little bit. | 我知道他们什么时候会想我 我要一点 |
[25:05] | Naughty. | 淘气 |