时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:05] | ‘Sup? | 怎么样啊 |
[01:11] | Hi. Hey. Peace. | 你好啊 |
[01:14] | How ya doin’? | 你怎么样 |
[01:18] | Fine. | 挺好的 |
[01:19] | Okay, good. Good. That’s good. That’s good. | 那就好 非常好 |
[01:22] | So, do you think, like, are-are you feelin’ ready? | 你觉得你准备好了吗 |
[01:26] | I don’t know what the fuck you’re talkin’ about. Ready for what? | 我不知道你在说什么 准备好什么 |
[01:40] | That’s not even a real fucking laugh. | 这个笑声真假 |
[01:46] | What, are you choking now? | 怎么 你呛着了吗 |
[01:53] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[01:54] | What? What’s so fucking funny? | 怎么了 什么这么好笑 |
[01:56] | You. You are, Sam. | 你好笑啊 桑姆 |
[02:01] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字的 |
[02:04] | You– Okay. You really have no idea what’s going on, do you? | 你真的不知道发生了什么 是吗 |
[02:09] | Okay, okay, okay. You know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[02:11] | Actually, maybe it’s better this way. | 其实这样更好 |
[02:12] | What the fuck are you even talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[02:14] | What the fuck do you want from me? | 你想让我干什么 |
[02:17] | It’s star time, baby! | 现在是星星时间 宝贝 |
[02:19] | It’s time… | 是时候 |
[02:22] | to begin. | 该开始了 |
[02:24] | Oh, it’s time to begin? I don’t have to do shit. | 是时候该开始了 我什么都不用做 |
[02:29] | No, Sam. You’re right. | 不 桑姆 你是对的 |
[02:31] | You don’t have to do this, | 你不必这么做 |
[02:33] | but you want to, so you will. | 但你想做 所以你会做的 |
[02:45] | That’s right. Who’s gone now, bitch? | 没错 现在是谁消失了呢 混蛋 |
[03:34] | God. | 天啊 |
[03:39] | *S-T-A-R T-I-M-E* | *星 星 时 间* |
[03:43] | *S-t-a-r t-i-m-e* | *星 星 时 间* |
[03:46] | *S-t-a-r t-i-m-e* | *星 星 时 间* |
[03:50] | *S-t-a-r t-i-m-e* | *星 星 时 间* |
[03:53] | – *S-T-A-R T-I-M-E* – Holy shit. | -*星 星 时 间* -天啊 |
[03:58] | Oh, yeah! | 没错 |
[04:02] | Shit, yeah, Sam! | 太棒了 桑姆 |
[04:09] | What the fuck is going on? | 这是什么情况 |
[04:31] | *S-T-A-R, star time, star time* | *星 星 星星时间 星星时间* |
[04:35] | *It’s star time, you know it* | *现在是星星时间 你知道的* |
[04:36] | *You want it, you hate it* | *你想要 你憎恶* |
[04:38] | *You love it, you gotta have it* | *你喜欢 你要爽一下* |
[04:40] | *It’s star time, it’s star time* | *是星星时间 是星星时间* |
[04:42] | *Star time, star time, gotta get them stars* | *星星时间 给他们星星* |
[04:44] | *Gotta feel them stars, you want them stars, girl* | *感受到他们的光芒 你想让他们闪耀* |
[04:45] | Yes, I love you. | 没错 我爱你 |
[04:46] | *Gotta get them stars, girl* | *给他们星星* |
[04:48] | Oh, God. How do you do that? | 天啊 你是怎么做到的 |
[04:50] | *Star time!* | *星星时间* |
[04:52] | *S-T-A-R, S-T-A-R* | *星 星* |
[04:56] | *t-i-m–* | *时 间* |
[05:35] | Ain’t nothin’ like that star time, eh, Sammy? | 没什么比星星时间更爽了吧 桑米 |
[05:42] | Oh, baby girl! You still don’t get it, do you? | 宝贝 你还是没明白吧 |
[05:45] | – What the fuck do you want from me? – See. Right? | -你想让我干什么 -没错 |
[05:49] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[05:50] | That’s the big question. | 这是最重要的问题 |
[05:52] | And it’s a long time comin’ too. | 早就该问这个问题 |
[05:54] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[05:56] | I don’t even fuckin’ know who you are. | 我都不知道你是谁 |
[05:58] | That… That hurts, Sam. | 这太伤心了 桑姆 |
[06:02] | After all these years, | 过了这么多年 |
[06:04] | that really fuckin’ hurts. | 还是十分令我伤心 |
[06:22] | And then, the pilot said | 然后机长说 |
[06:24] | I could come up to the cockpit and see it. | 我可以去驾驶舱看一看 |
[06:27] | And he gave me this airplane, | 他给了我这个飞机模型 |
[06:29] | and said one day, I could be a pilot if I studied. | 说如果我学的话 我将来也能成为机长 |
[06:33] | So that’s my show share. | 这就是我的分享 |
[06:36] | Okay. You know, thank you so much, Griffin. | 好 非常感谢 格里芬 |
[06:39] | That was wonderful. | 非常棒 |
[06:41] | And, uh, Sam. Sam, are you ready? | 桑姆 你准备好了吗 |
[06:46] | Sam? | 桑姆 |
[06:51] | It’s okay. Come on. | 没事的 来吧 |
[06:55] | It’s okay, Sam. | 没事的 桑姆 |
[06:58] | Now, what did you bring for show share today? | 你今天打算跟我们分享什么呢 |
[07:05] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[07:07] | Medicine. | 药 |
[07:08] | Wonderful. | 很好 |
[07:09] | And why did you bring it for show share, today? | 你为什么与我们分享这个呢 |
[07:12] | I had a really bad cough, | 我感冒很重 |
[07:14] | and my mom gave me some to drink, | 妈妈给了我点喝的 |
[07:17] | and it helped. | 十分管用 |
[07:19] | Okay, well, thank you for sharing. | 感谢你的分享 |
[07:21] | And then that night, | 然后那天晚上 |
[07:24] | my dad came home, and he heard me coughing. | 我爸爸到家了 听到我在咳嗽 |
[07:28] | He woke me up, | 他把我叫醒 |
[07:29] | and then he gave me some more. | 又给我吃了药 |
[07:30] | He didn’t know I already had some. | 他不知道我已经吃过药了 |
[07:34] | And then he tucked me in. | 然后他帮我盖好被子 |
[07:36] | And it made me feel… | 让我感到 |
[07:39] | warm. | 非常暖和 |
[07:41] | And when I closed my eyes, | 当我闭上眼的时候 |
[07:43] | even though they weren’t open, | 即使眼睛没有睁开 |
[07:46] | – I could still see– – O-Okay. That-that’s good. | -我还是能看见 -说的真好 |
[07:49] | Don’t you wanna know what I saw? | 你不想知道我看见了什么吗 |
[07:52] | Uh, of course. Yes. | 当然想 |
[07:57] | Stars. | 星星 |
[08:06] | No, too much. | 别 抱得太紧了 |
[08:08] | I can’t breathe. | 我无法呼吸了 |
[08:11] | Please! Help! | 救命啊 |
[08:13] | Somebody help me! | 谁来救救我 |
[08:17] | All right! | 很好 |
[08:21] | Yeah! Let’s turn it up a notch! | 再调高一级 |
[08:24] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:27] | Success only comes to those who work for it! | 成功只属于为之奋斗的人 |
[08:35] | – I can’t… – I’m sorry. Did you just say you can’t? | -我不行了 -你说什么 你不行了 |
[08:39] | Excuse me one second. | 等我一下 |
[08:42] | All right. Let me see right here. | 我看看这里是怎么写的 |
[08:44] | “New Year’s resolutions.” | 新年决心 |
[08:47] | “Quit drinking for spring semester, sophomore year. | “大二下学期 戒酒 |
[08:51] | Take up track. | 开始跑道训练 |
[08:52] | Beat the school record for the 800-meter dash.” | 打破800米短跑校纪录” |
[08:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:59] | I said, why? | 我问你 为什么 |
[09:02] | – Because… – Because? | -因为 -因为什么 |
[09:04] | Because you don’t have to be… | 因为你不必 |
[09:06] | Spit it out, Sam! Come on! | 说出来 桑姆 快说 |
[09:08] | You don’t have to be good to win the 800. | 你要赢得800米比赛不必一定要很强 |
[09:12] | What do you have to be, then? | 那你需要做什么 |
[09:14] | You just have to be willing to suffer the most. | 你只要甘愿吃苦 肯下功夫 |
[09:17] | That’s right, my girl! | 这才对 好孩子 |
[09:19] | That’s right! You just have to be willing to suffer! | 没错 甘愿吃苦才是你要做的 |
[09:35] | Aw, shit! | 我去 |
[09:38] | – Stop it! – Get those endorphins. That’s right. | -停下 -释放你的内啡肽 非常好 |
[09:42] | Get them stars. | 努力摘星吧 |
[09:44] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[09:45] | – Stop. – Get it. | -停下 -来吧 |
[09:47] | Get it, girl! | 你可以的 |
[09:49] | You gotta work to reach for them stars! | 你必须努力才能摘到星星 |
[09:54] | Star time. Star time! | 星星时刻 星星时刻 |
[09:58] | Star time. | 星星时刻 |
[10:03] | Okay. All right. That’s probably enough. | 好了 差不多够了 |
[10:08] | Come on. That’s too much, Sam. | 速度太快了 桑姆 |
[10:16] | Paging Dr. Bender, please. | 呼叫本德医生 |
[10:18] | You’re not gonna run competitively ever again. | 你再也不能参加跑步比赛了 |
[10:21] | You’re gonna need to figure something else out. | 你得想办法做点别的了 |
[10:30] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[10:32] | You’re learning the fine, ancient art of meditation. | 你正在学习古老的冥想艺术 |
[10:38] | For this next chapter, I want you to get into your car, | 接下来 我要你坐进车里 |
[10:41] | go to that highway at night, | 在夜晚开上高速 |
[10:44] | and just drive for a bit, | 就这样开一会 |
[10:48] | and feel the wind on your face. | 感受风在脸上吹过 |
[10:51] | Doesn’t it feel nice, just the wind? | 是不是感觉很棒 只有风在吹 |
[10:56] | And I want you to ask yourself, “Is it enough?” | 我要你扪心自问 “这样够了吗” |
[11:04] | And when you feel safe, | 你觉得安全的时候 |
[11:06] | I want you to take a look up at that night sky. | 就抬头看看夜空 |
[11:16] | The stars, take them in. | 星星 看到它们了吧 |
[11:19] | Are they enough? | 是不是数不胜数 |
[11:22] | After all, we are all star dust. | 毕竟 我们都只是星尘 |
[11:26] | Maybe that’s all we need, | 也许这就是我们所需要的 |
[11:28] | some star time. | 一点星星时间 |
[11:31] | Maybe, just maybe, | 也许 只是也许 |
[11:34] | this is enough. | 就足够了 |
[11:37] | Maybe, | 也许 |
[11:38] | just maybe. | 只是也许 |
[11:45] | – Son of a bitch! – Fuck! | -我了个去 -靠 |
[11:51] | Sorry. Didn’t see you there. | 抱歉 没看到你 |
[11:53] | What the–? | 搞什么 |
[11:54] | Fuck, man. Did you not fuckin’ see me there? | 靠 没看到我在这吗 |
[11:58] | Yeah, no. It’s just, uh… | 不是的 |
[12:00] | You know, you see that curve, and then, uh, you just didn’t– | 你看到那条曲线了 但是并没有 |
[12:03] | Man, were you over the line, a little? | 哥们 你是不是有点越界了 |
[12:05] | No, I wasn’t over the fucking line, fuckin’ asshole. | 不 我才没有越界 蠢货 |
[12:08] | Okay, let’s not, maybe throw out… | 好吧 那我们就别说了 |
[12:11] | the assholes this early, all right? | 这么快就骂我混蛋了吗 |
[12:13] | I mean, let’s just call the authorities | 我们打电话报警吧 |
[12:14] | and, and, you know, handle this like adults. | 像成年人一样处理这件事 |
[12:17] | Yeah, we could do that. Or you know what we could do? | 是可以 你知道我们还可以怎么样吗 |
[12:19] | You could go fuck yourself. | 你可以去死了 |
[12:21] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[12:22] | You know what? This wasn’t my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[12:25] | – This wasn’t your fault? – Nope. | -不是你的错吗 -不是 |
[12:27] | Did you not just see what happened? | 难道你看不到发生了什么事吗 |
[12:28] | – Yeah, I just saw what happened. – You just crashed into me. | -我看到了发生的事 -你刚撞到我了 |
[12:30] | – No, I saw what happened. – You fuckin’ fuckwad! | -不 我看到发生的事 -你个傻逼 |
[12:32] | You were staring up at the stars | 你抬头看着星空 |
[12:33] | like some sort of druggie or whatever. | 就像磕了什么药似的 |
[12:37] | Don’t do that. | 别推我 |
[12:39] | All right? Hey. Let’s calm down. | 冷静点 |
[12:41] | And let’s not do anything rash, all right? | 我们不要冲动 |
[12:43] | – Stop. Hey, stop that! – What? What? What’s the matter? | -住手 住手 -怎么 怎么样 |
[12:46] | What’s the matter, you fuckin’ pussy? | 推你怎么样 你这个怂货 |
[12:48] | What, you can’t fight a little fuckin’ girl? | 怎么 你连一个小女生都打不过吗 |
[12:55] | – Yeah, there he is. There he is. – Fuck. | -这才像话 -妈的 |
[12:57] | – Come on, man. – What’d I say? Said don’t fuckin’ push me! | -来啊 -我说了什么 说了你不要推我 |
[12:59] | – Don’t not fuckin’– – What, | -不要推我 -怎样 |
[13:00] | what the fuck are you gonna do to me? | 你能对我怎么样 |
[13:02] | You fuckin’ pussy-ass hamster. | 你就是个怂货仓鼠 |
[13:03] | Don’t you fuckin’ call me that! | 不准这么叫我 |
[13:05] | – I would fuckin’ pay to see what you would do to me. – My God. | -我倒要看看你能对我怎么样 -天啊 |
[13:07] | – What? What are you gonna do to me? – Are you fucking serious? | -怎样 你要对我怎么样 -你来真的吗 |
[13:08] | – What are you gonna do to me? – Are you fucking serious? | -你要对我怎么样 -你来真的吗 |
[13:10] | What are you gonna do to me? | 你要对我怎么样 |
[13:11] | I’m gonna punch your fuckin’ face in, you bitch! | 我要一拳打爆你的脸 你个贱人 |
[13:28] | Don’t fuckin’ laugh. | 不准给我笑 |
[13:37] | Holy shit. You want me to beat you up? | 我了个去 你是想我打你一顿吗 |
[13:43] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[13:45] | All right, then, I’ll fuckin’ beat you up. | 那好吧 我他妈的打死你 |
[13:47] | I don’t give a fuck. | 我不在乎 |
[13:55] | I ca– Look, I can’t fucking– I can’t do this. | 我可… 我他妈的做不到 |
[14:05] | Did you just fuckin’ punch me? | 你刚刚打我吗 |
[14:08] | – What the fuck? – You’re fuckin’ crazy. | -搞什么 -你疯了 |
[14:32] | Star time. | 星星时间 |
[14:43] | Come on. Open it. | 来 打开吧 |
[14:44] | – Come on. – Okay. Let me do it. | -来 -我来拆 |
[14:46] | – All right. – It’s mine. | -好 -这是我的 |
[14:54] | You got me Serenity. | 你送我礼品笔 |
[14:56] | Yeah, well, I kind of got it for you because we live together. | 算是给你买的 因为我们住在一起 |
[14:59] | – So it’s kind of for me, too. – Okay. | -所以也是给我自己买的 -好吧 |
[15:02] | It’s perfect. | 太好了 |
[15:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:08] | Okay. Come on. | 来 |
[15:10] | – Okay. – Come on. Gimme. | -好 -来 给我 |
[15:11] | Okay. It’s a big box. | 是个大盒子 |
[15:15] | Really? Another– | 不是吧 里面还有一个 |
[15:17] | – You’re a doofus. – It’s another box. | -你是个傻子 -又一个盒子 |
[15:18] | All right. | 好 |
[15:23] | Okay. I can’t– I– | 好 我不能… |
[15:26] | This is so you, actually. | 只有你才会这么做 |
[15:28] | *Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la* | *啦啦啦啦啦啦* |
[15:30] | *Strike the harp and join the chorus…* | *弹起竖琴 一起合唱* |
[15:33] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[15:36] | – ‘Cause it’s similar boxes, but… – Okay. | -因为盒子类似 但是… -好 |
[15:40] | Is it a Tiffany’s bracelet? | 那是蒂芙尼的手镯吗 |
[15:42] | You know… Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[15:43] | *Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la* | *啦啦啦啦啦啦* |
[15:47] | It is what you think. | 就是你想的那样 |
[15:51] | – You got me Pain. – Yep. Also for me. | -你给我买了测试笔 -也是给我自己买的 |
[15:53] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[15:56] | That is, like… | 简直是不可思议 |
[15:58] | – …insane that we got each other the same gift. – Right? | -我们互相送了同样的礼物 -对吧 |
[16:02] | *Hail the New Year, lads and lasses* | *纽约万岁 少男少女们* |
[16:05] | *Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la* | *啦啦啦啦啦啦* |
[16:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:11] | Star time. | 星星时间 |
[16:13] | What? | 什么 |
[16:15] | *Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la* | *啦啦啦啦啦啦* |
[16:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:30] | I… Man, okay. Okay… | 我… 好吧 |
[16:34] | I’m sorry, Sam. I just, I-I don’t– | 抱歉 桑姆 我只是 我不… |
[16:38] | I don’t see us that way. | 我不是这么想的 |
[16:40] | You know? We’re, we’re, we’re buds. We’re friends. | 我们是哥们 是朋友 |
[16:43] | Yeah, no. I’m sorry. I didn’t– | 不 对不起 我不… |
[16:46] | I didn’t mean to. I think I’m just– | 我不是故意的 我想我只是… |
[16:48] | a little drunk, and… | 喝得有点多 |
[16:50] | I’m actually kind of stoned, so– | 其实我吸嗨了 |
[16:52] | No, it’s fine. It’s fine. | 没事 没事 |
[16:53] | Look, I’m glad we’re talking about this. | 很高兴我们现在聊这个话题 |
[16:56] | – You’re glad we’re talking about this? – Yeah. Come on, Sam. | -你很高兴我们聊这个 -拜托 桑姆 |
[16:59] | – I-I was just being stupid. – Sam, Sam, look. | -我只是犯傻 -桑姆 听着 |
[17:01] | We can talk about anything, okay? | 我们什么都能聊的 |
[17:03] | I know we can talk about anything. | 我知道我们什么都能聊 |
[17:05] | – It’s like– – No. Come on, it’s– | -就像 -不 拜托 这 |
[17:06] | Justin, shut the fuck up! | 贾斯汀 闭嘴吧 |
[17:14] | You just were, like, pushing. | 你简直就是 步步紧逼 |
[17:15] | – It’s like, I get it. You’re– – I’m sorry. | -我知道 你… -对不起 |
[17:19] | It’s fine. Okay? Um… | 没事的 好吗 |
[17:21] | It’s just, like, not a big deal | 这其实没什么大不了的 |
[17:22] | – and you’re making it seem… – I’m sorry. | -你弄得好像很… -对不起 |
[17:23] | – …like a fucking deal. – Okay. I’m sorry. Look. | -大不了似的 -好吧 对不起 听着 |
[17:26] | I’m gonna go get us some cigarettes. | 我去给我们拿点烟 |
[17:29] | – Okay. – Yeah? And when I get back, we’ll just… | -好 -等我回来 我们 |
[17:33] | – …talk. – No. We don’t have– | -聊聊 -不 我们不用… |
[17:35] | It didn’t even happen, so it doesn’t matter. | 那根本就没发生 所以无所谓 |
[17:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:16] | It’s getting to that point. | 快要到重点了 |
[18:19] | Shut the fuck up. | 给我闭嘴 |
[18:25] | You’re gonna have to make a decision. | 你要做出决定了 |
[18:26] | Look, your heart rate is getting really low, and– | 你的心跳越来越慢了 而且… |
[18:29] | My God. Can you please just shut the fuck up? | 天啊 你就不能闭嘴吗 |
[18:32] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[18:35] | What the fuck do you even want from me? | 你到底想要我干什么 |
[18:37] | I don’t– Look, I don’t know, Sam. | 我不…听着 我不知道 桑姆 |
[18:40] | You don’t know? | 你不知道 |
[18:42] | I don’t know, either, you fuckin’– | 我也不知道 你这该死的 |
[18:44] | hamster-ass, fuckin’ fuck-face piece of hai– | 仓鼠混蛋 你这个长着… |
[18:47] | hairy bullshit! | 毛脸的混蛋 |
[18:50] | – And stop looking at me like that! – Like what? | -不要这样看着我了 -怎样 |
[18:54] | Like you want me to just bite the fuckin’ bullet and get clean. | 就像你想让我吞下子弹一了百了 |
[18:58] | – I tried already, and it’s too hard. – It is? | -我试过了 太难了 -是吗 |
[19:00] | Yes. Yes, it is, okay? It’s too hard. | 是的 是的 很难 |
[19:04] | And I– | 我… |
[19:05] | Even if I fucking could, I don’t wanna live like that. | 就算我可以 我也不想那样活 |
[19:09] | I wanna feel alive. | 我想感到活着 |
[19:15] | You wanna be alive like her? | 你想像她一样活着吗 |
[19:20] | I sure as shit don’t wanna be… | 我当然不想… |
[19:23] | You know, fuckin’… all sobered up. | 这样…清醒着 |
[19:28] | No excitement. | 一点刺激都没有 |
[19:30] | Or fuckin’… Fuckin’… | 或者他妈的… |
[19:33] | – You’re running out of time, Sam. – Shut the fuck up! | -你要没时间了 -闭嘴 |
[19:35] | Shut the fuck up! | 闭嘴 |
[19:37] | Please, just stop. | 拜托 闭嘴 |
[19:40] | God, who even fuckin’ are you? | 天啊 你到底是谁啊 |
[19:43] | You keep coming around | 你总是出现 |
[19:44] | and giving me drugs, and taking them away, | 给我药 又拿走 |
[19:47] | and yelling at me, and eating my fuckin’ pussy. | 冲我大吼 还给我口 |
[19:49] | Who the fuck even are you? | 你他妈到底是谁 |
[19:53] | – Who are you? – I’m you. | -你是谁 -我是你 |
[19:57] | Okay? I’m you. | 好吗 我就是你 |
[20:10] | All right. If you’re me, then… | 好吧 如果你是我 那 |
[20:13] | – …tell me what to do. – You know I can’t do that. | -告诉我该怎么办 -你知道我做不到 |
[20:22] | Well, can you at least tell me what my options are? | 那你至少能告诉我有什么选择吗 |
[20:26] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:28] | The way I see it is this. | 在我看来是这样的 |
[20:31] | You can either pull that needle out… | 你可以把针头拔出来 |
[20:35] | or you can push it all the way in. | 也可以一路推到底 |
[20:39] | Right? Don’t– Don’t get much simpler than that. | 对吧 没有…没有比这更简单的了 |
[21:00] | I just don’t know if I can do it anymore. | 我只是不知道我还可不可以做到了 |
[21:07] | It all… | 都… |
[21:09] | hurts. | 很疼 |
[21:11] | It all feels really bad. | 感觉真的很糟 |
[21:16] | There’s nothing… | 什么… |
[21:19] | – There’s nothing like it. – Like star time? | -什么都比不上 -星星时间吗 |
[21:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:28] | Like star time. | 像星星时间 |
[21:31] | And I’ve been trying so hard… | 我很努力 |
[21:35] | to get it from other places, but I just can’t. | 想从其他地方感受到 但我不行 |
[21:41] | It just… | 就是… |
[21:46] | I understand. | 我明白 |