时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | Are you ready to start? | 你准备好开始了吗 |
[00:37] | Oof, man. I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:41] | Just, uh… | 只是 |
[00:43] | feeling really cloudy today. | 今天感觉有点阴郁 |
[00:45] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[00:47] | Shall we just give it a shot? | 那我们试试看 |
[00:50] | – Yeah, sure. – Okay. | -行 可以 -好 |
[00:52] | Good. | 很好 |
[01:01] | I always forget these things | 我总是忘记这些东西 |
[01:03] | can’t really stand on their own. | 没法自己站直了 |
[01:05] | There, I got it. | 好了 摆好了 |
[01:07] | It’s kinda like me. | 它有点像我 |
[01:07] | My old busted-up legs, ya know? | 我这双老破腿 你懂吗 |
[01:15] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[01:17] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[01:18] | It’s me. I mean… not like “Me” me, but, | 这是我 不是真正意义上的我 但是 |
[01:22] | character me– | 代表我的人物 |
[01:24] | Raw Dawg Avalanche. | 生猛道格雪崩 |
[01:26] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[01:27] | I meant this other person, with the robe. | 我说的是另一个人 穿浴衣的那个 |
[01:30] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[01:31] | Oh, shoot. Sorry. So dumb. | 该死 抱歉 我好蠢 |
[01:35] | You’re not dumb. You’re just– | 你不蠢 你只是 |
[01:37] | I know. Forgetful. | 我知道 健忘 |
[01:40] | This brain. Lot of abuse through the years. | 我这脑子 这些年遭了不少罪 |
[01:44] | Don’t work so good anymore. | 已经不太好使了 |
[01:47] | So… the other gentleman? | 那另一位先生 |
[01:50] | Who is that? | 他是谁 |
[01:51] | That’s a guy I’ve known for a long time. | 我认识了很久的一个人 |
[01:53] | It’s a big guy. | 是个大个子 |
[01:56] | Dr. Destruction, that’s it. Dr. Destruction, yeah. | 毁灭博士 没错 他是毁灭博士 |
[01:59] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[02:02] | Yeah, pretty… Yeah. 100% sure. | 嗯 很…确定 百分百 |
[02:05] | Dr. Destruction. Good guy. Good wrestler. | 毁灭博士 好人 好摔跤手 |
[02:08] | Done a lot of… A lot of good in the community. | 做了很多 在社区里做了很多好事 |
[02:14] | Anyway, he always had my number. | 总之 他一直掌控我 |
[02:16] | Especially in this championship match we’ve been talking about. | 尤其是我们一直在说的那个冠军之夜 |
[02:18] | What do you mean by that? | 那是什么意思 |
[02:20] | I mean, he really crushed me that night. | 他那晚碾压了我 |
[02:22] | Wait. He crushed you? | 等等 他碾压了你 |
[02:25] | He won? | 他赢了 |
[02:27] | Yeah. Of course he won. | 对啊 当然是他赢了 |
[02:30] | I assumed you knew that already. | 我还以为你早知道了 |
[02:32] | We’ve gone over this enough. | 我们已经说过这事了 |
[02:34] | And you’re sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[02:35] | Yes. I wouldn’t forget something like that. | 当然 我不会忘记这种事 |
[02:38] | It was for the championship. We’ve gone over this! | 那是冠军争夺赛 我们已经说过了 |
[02:41] | And I thought I was the one with the memory problems. | 我还以为健忘的人是我呢 |
[02:49] | First couple of minutes were pretty regular. | 最初的几分钟很平常 |
[02:51] | But then it really heated up. | 但之后战况升温 |
[02:57] | We’re both locked up. Real tired. | 我们都锁住了对方 难分上下 |
[02:59] | And I felt him come up under me. Throw me to the ropes. | 然后我感到他从下方攻击我 把我扔到场地边缘 |
[03:02] | And he hit me with a vicious clothesline. | 然后他伸臂抱颈阻截了我 |
[03:06] | Then he come right back across with that running leg drop. | 之后他径直冲过来用用腿压我 |
[03:09] | I knew what was coming so I rolled out | 我知道他的招式 所以我滚着躲开了 |
[03:11] | and he landed on his ass. | 让他摔了个四角朝天 |
[03:14] | So I jumped up and hit him with a quick elbow drop! | 我跳起来用手肘坠落快速攻击他 |
[03:17] | Then I wrapped him up real good, real good for the pin. | 然后我把他紧紧缠绕住 让他动弹不得 |
[03:20] | But he was real slippery-like. | 但他很滑 |
[03:22] | And he got out of my grip and came up behind me. | 从我的缠绕中挣脱出来 并绕到我身后 |
[03:25] | Then I felt him reach for my leg with one hand, | 然后我感到他用一只手抓住我的脚 |
[03:27] | and my neck with the other. | 另一只手抓住了我的脖子 |
[03:29] | And that only means one thing. | 那只能意味着一件事 |
[03:31] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[03:32] | “The Vertical Suplex Powerslam.” | “垂直迅猛过肩摔” |
[03:36] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[03:36] | You bet your ass you should write that down. | 你最好把这招写下来 |
[03:39] | Once that move comes out, | 一旦使出这一招 |
[03:40] | it’s fuckin’ fat lady sings, over and out. | 那就是胖女人唱歌 大局已定了 |
[03:43] | Pardon my language. | 抱歉说了粗口 |
[03:44] | Anyway, I start to feel him | 总之 我开始感到他 |
[03:45] | gettin’ in there for it and I’m like, oh shit. | 他认真了起来 而我感觉完蛋了 |
[03:48] | It’s coming. | 要来了 |
[03:49] | Sure enough, he flips me. | 当然了 他对我出招了 |
[03:51] | Before I knew it– suplex. | 在我觉察之前 已经被垂直迅猛过肩摔了 |
[04:04] | And that’s it? | 就这样结束了 |
[04:06] | What do you mean, “That’s it?” | 什么叫”就这样结束了” |
[04:07] | Of course. | 当然结束了 |
[04:09] | Once you get suplexed, you’re done. He won. Over. | 只要被垂直迅猛过肩摔你就输了 他赢了 结束 |
[04:13] | And you’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[04:15] | Geez, lady. | 天 这位女士 |
[04:17] | Why do you keep askin’ me? Yes. I’m sure. | 你为什么反复问 当然确定 |
[04:19] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[04:21] | – It’s just that… – Just that what? | -只不过 -只不过什么 |
[04:24] | Why do you keep pushing me on this? | 你为什么总是逼问我这一点 |
[04:26] | Think I’m lyin’ to you or something? | 是觉得我在撒谎吗 |
[04:28] | No. | 不是 |
[04:29] | I just make sure that we get it right. | 我只是想确保事情能还原 |
[04:32] | I have it right. | 我没记错 |
[04:34] | You’re the one that’s messing it up right now | 是你弄错了 |
[04:35] | with all these dumbass questions. | 尽提些愚蠢的问题 |
[04:37] | Pressuring me… | 对我施压 |
[04:39] | And as soon as I flipped him upside down, | 我把他翻过来之后 |
[04:41] | he knew what was coming. | 他知道要发生什么 |
[04:42] | I just dropped him back and kablam! | 我向后把他摔到地上 |
[04:45] | It was over. I won. | 比赛就结束了 我赢了 |
[04:50] | What was that? | 这是什么 |
[04:52] | That was you. | 这是你说的 |
[04:53] | Last week. | 上周说的 |
[04:56] | You recording this? | 你还录音 |
[04:59] | Yes, I record all of our conversations. You know that. | 是的 所有的对话我都录音 你知道的 |
[05:01] | No, I didn’t know that. And I didn’t agree to it. | 我不知道 我也没同意过 |
[05:05] | You did agree to it. | 你同意了的 |
[05:06] | Why the hell would I do that? | 我为什么会同意 |
[05:07] | Because someone was badly hurt. | 因为有人受了重伤 |
[05:09] | And we’re trying to figure out how and why. | 我们想弄清楚是怎么受伤的 为什么受伤 |
[05:13] | Um, God. This is, um… | 天呐 这 |
[05:17] | I’m not liking this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[05:18] | You know, I don’t like when you mess around with me like this. | 我不喜欢你把我耍得团团转 |
[05:21] | I’m not messing around with you. | 我没耍你 |
[05:22] | My head’s already cloudy and I don’t need you | 我本来脑子就够混乱了 你不要 |
[05:24] | futzin’ around all in my memory like this! | 再来搅乱我的记忆 |
[05:27] | I should never… | 我就不应该 |
[05:29] | Should never have agreed to do this. | 不应该同意做这个 |
[05:31] | – It’s okay. – No, it’s not! | -没关系的 -有关系 |
[05:33] | It’s not okay, dammit! | 关系大了 该死的 |
[05:39] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[05:40] | Let’s just take a breath. | 休息一下 |
[05:42] | We can– we can forget about that for now. | 先不想这个事 |
[05:48] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to get all worked up. | 对不起 我不是故意那么激动的 |
[05:51] | It’s not like me. | 这不像我 |
[05:54] | That wasn’t like me. I’m not a violent person. | 这不像我 我不是暴力的人 |
[05:57] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[05:59] | Have a sip of water. | 喝口水 |
[06:05] | Who’s that? | 这是谁 |
[06:06] | Does he look familiar to you? | 看起来眼熟吗 |
[06:08] | No. I mean, he’s a little boy. | 不 这是个小男孩 |
[06:12] | A lot of them look alike. It’s not like, um, there’s… | 小男孩看起来都很像 也不是 |
[06:17] | Not like there’s a lot of details on his face. I mean… | 长相也很模糊 |
[06:21] | He’s dressed kinda like a… | 他的穿着有点像 |
[06:23] | Like what? | 像什么 |
[06:24] | I don’t wanna be mean about it but, | 我不想说坏话 |
[06:27] | he looks… | 但他看起来 |
[06:28] | kinda like a little nerd or something. | 像个书呆子之类的 |
[06:32] | Geez. You really write down everything, don’t you? | 天呐 你真的什么都写下来是吧 |
[06:35] | The details are important. | 细节很重要 |
[06:40] | Why am I looking at this nerdy kid? | 为什么我要看着这个书呆小孩儿 |
[06:45] | Is there anything that you feel when you look at him? | 你看着他的时候有没有什么感觉 |
[06:52] | Feel like… he needs some friends. | 感觉 他需要朋友 |
[06:55] | Maybe some new clothes. | 或者新衣服 |
[06:58] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[07:03] | I mean, I don’t know what you want me to say here. | 我不知道你想让我说什么 |
[07:04] | I mean… | 我想说… |
[07:06] | just a strange little kid. | 只是一个奇怪的小孩 |
[07:07] | And I don’t know what he’s got to do with | 我不知道他与前几周 |
[07:09] | what we’ve been doing here last couple of weeks. | 在这里的事有什么关联 |
[07:11] | I’m just trying something new to try to jog your memory. | 我只是想尝试帮你恢复记忆的新方法 |
[07:15] | Anything that occurs to you is fine. | 想到什么都可以 |
[07:17] | Anything at all. | 什么都行 |
[07:19] | I mean, I guess it occurs to me is | 我能想到的是 |
[07:21] | what’s this little kid doin’ in a hotel room by himself? | 那个小孩自己在酒店里待着干什么 |
[07:25] | That’s a good question. | 这是个好问题 |
[07:27] | Where’s his parents? | 他的家长呢 |
[07:36] | Okay. Sure. | 好吧 |
[07:37] | So now this nerdy little kid’s in here with Dr. Destruction. | 现在变成了这个傻孩子加上毁灭博士 |
[07:40] | This…this is getting stupider and stupider. | 这变得越来越蠢了 |
[07:43] | Sorry, I don’t have another doll. | 抱歉 我没有其他娃娃了 |
[07:46] | Let’s just pretend that this doll is this boy’s father, | 既然你问到了他的家长 |
[07:48] | since you asked about his parents. | 我们来假设这个娃娃是孩子的父亲 |
[07:50] | This kid’s dad dresses like a pro wrestler? | 这个孩子的爸爸打扮得像专业摔角手一样 |
[07:54] | Hard time believing this. | 简直不敢相信 |
[07:56] | Try to look past the details. | 别在意细节 |
[07:58] | Said the details were important. | 你说细节很重要 |
[08:00] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[08:12] | Is something funny? | 有什么好笑的吗 |
[08:16] | I don’t know… it’s just… | 我不知道 就是… |
[08:17] | You’re laughing. | 你在笑 |
[08:19] | Sorry, I don’t know, I just– | 抱歉 我不知道 我就… |
[08:22] | started laughing. | 开始笑了 |
[08:24] | Can you tell me what you’re thinking about? | 你能告诉我你在想什么吗 |
[08:29] | Wait. | 等等 |
[08:33] | Something’s comin’ to me. | 我有感觉了 |
[08:34] | I mean, I don’t know if it’s a memory or something else but… | 我不知道是不是记忆 还是其他的什么 |
[08:38] | Just go with it. | 继续想下去 |
[08:39] | Okay. If you say so. | 好吧 你都这么说了 |
[08:56] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[09:30] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[09:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:42] | Where’s your parents? | 你父母呢 |
[09:44] | I was hoping you could show me the Vertical Suplex Powerslam? | 我希望你能向我展示垂直迅猛过肩摔 |
[09:49] | Nah, that’s a dangerous move. | 不行 这个动作很危险 |
[09:52] | I know. You don’t have to actually slam me. | 我知道 你不用真的摔我 |
[09:56] | I just wanna know how you do it. | 我只想知道你怎么做的 |
[09:58] | Could you show me? | 你能向我展示吗 |
[10:06] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[10:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:17] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[10:18] | But don’t tell anybody ’cause we could get into trouble. | 但是别告诉别人 否则我们可能会有麻烦 |
[10:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:24] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[10:43] | All right. | 好 |
[10:45] | I’m gonna show you the move, | 我要向你展示这个动作 |
[10:46] | but I’m not gonna give you the slam, okay? | 但我不会摔你 好吗 |
[10:48] | – Okay. – Ready? | -好 -准备好了吗 |
[10:49] | Yeah | 准备好了 |
[10:56] | Whoa, okay! | 好吧 |
[10:57] | You are heavy! | 你真重 |
[11:02] | Man, I don’t know if I can hold ya. | 天啊 我都有点抱不住你了 |
[11:04] | I don’t know if I can hold you. | 我都有点抱不住你了 |
[11:06] | Gettin’ dizzy. | 有点晕了 |
[11:08] | I might drop you. | 可能会把你摔下来 |
[11:09] | – I’m not feelin’ too good. – Put me down. | -我感觉不舒服 -把我放下来 |
[11:11] | – I might drop you. – Please put me down! | -可能会把你摔下来 -请把我放下来 |
[11:14] | You’re gettin’ heavy, kid. | 你真重啊 孩子 |
[11:16] | Put me down! | 把我放下来 |
[11:19] | Put me down! | 把我放下来 |
[11:20] | – No! – No! | -不 -不 |
[11:25] | No, no, no… | 不不不 |
[11:34] | – Can you… – Yes? | -你能不能… -怎么了 |
[11:37] | Can you get that gurney out of there, please? | 你能把轮床拿出去吗 |
[11:40] | Don’t you wanna know who it is? | 你不想知道是谁吗 |
[11:41] | I want you to get that gurney outta there. | 我想让你把轮床拿出去 |
[11:44] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[11:48] | I think you should take a moment | 我觉得你需要花点时间 |
[11:50] | to ask yourself, | 问问自己 |
[11:52] | – who is under those… – wait… | -那块布下面是谁 -等等 |
[11:54] | was that… | 那是 |
[11:55] | was that a real memory? | 那是真实的记忆吗 |
[11:58] | Did something happen to that little boy? | 那个小男孩出什么事了吗 |
[12:08] | Is he who got hurt? | 他受伤了吗 |
[12:13] | Am I… | 是我 |
[12:18] | Am I responsible? | 是我造成的吗 |
[12:21] | Just try. | 试一试 |
[12:23] | Try to remember. | 试着回忆一下 |
[12:25] | I-I… It’s too confusing. | 我…这太混乱了 |
[12:29] | You know.The championship match, the wrestlers, suplex… | 冠军赛 摔跤手 过肩摔 |
[12:34] | The little boy in the room. | 房间里的小男孩 |
[12:38] | Man in the room. | 房间里的男人 |
[12:41] | It’s– it’s too cloudy for me. | 这些画面太模糊了 |
[12:44] | I’m trying to straighten it out, but… | 我也想搞清楚 但是 |
[12:47] | It’s all just– it’s getting mixed up. | 全都混在一起了 |
[12:49] | You’re doing so well. | 你已经做得很好了 |
[12:51] | Just stay with it. | 坚持住 |
[12:52] | Why can’t you help me? | 你为什么不帮我 |
[12:54] | Do you know what happened? | 你知道怎么回事吗 |
[12:56] | I know some things. | 知道一点 |
[12:59] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[13:00] | It’s important that you remember. | 重要的是你记得什么 |
[13:07] | I remember… | 我记得 |
[13:08] | I remember a wrestling match. | 我记得有一场摔跤比赛 |
[13:11] | Somebody got hurt, I think. | 有人受伤了 |
[13:14] | What’s that have to do with the little boy? | 这和那个小男孩有什么关系 |
[13:16] | Just go from what you remember. | 从你记得的开始 |
[13:21] | I can’t– I can’t! | 我不行 我做不到 |
[13:25] | I mean, the last thing I definitely remember is, | 我记得的最后一件事是 |
[13:28] | I put Dr. Destruction in the suplex… | 我给了毁灭博士一个过肩摔 |
[13:31] | I’ve done it a million times before and nobody ever got hurt. | 这个动作我已经做了很多次 没有人受过伤 |
[13:36] | And I, I didn’t mean to hurt that doctor. | 我不是故意伤害那个博士的 |
[13:39] | At all… | 真的不是 |
[13:41] | Wait… wait, the– the doctor. | 等一下 博士 |
[13:47] | It was– | 他是 |
[13:49] | It was definitely Dr. Destruction, right? | 他是毁灭博士 没错吧 |
[13:51] | There is no Dr. Destruction. | 根本就没有什么毁灭博士 |
[13:55] | What? | 什么 |
[13:56] | He’s not real. | 他并不存在 |
[13:58] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[14:00] | Keep going. | 继续说 |
[14:01] | It was a doctor. | 有一个医生 |
[14:03] | Like a real doctor? | 好像是真正的医生 |
[14:05] | Yeah… | 没错 |
[14:06] | Yeah, I– | 我 |
[14:07] | I put him in the suplex, | 我给了他一个过肩摔 |
[14:09] | but I didn’t mean to hurt him. | 但我并不想伤害他 |
[14:11] | No, you didn’t. | 是的 你不想 |
[14:12] | So how’d he get hurt? | 那他是怎么受伤的 |
[14:13] | You know. | 你自己知道 |
[14:15] | There’s a table and chairs and all the glasses… | 有一张桌子 还有椅子和玻璃杯 |
[14:17] | What the… | 他们到底… |
[14:19] | fuck were they doing in the wrestling ring?! | 在摔跤场上做什么 |
[14:20] | – Were they in the ring? – Yeah. | -他们在摔跤场上吗 -对 |
[14:22] | Yeah, if he fell and broke his neck and his back… | 好像是他摔倒了 摔断了脖子和后背 |
[14:25] | It’s okay. Keep going. | 没关系 继续说 |
[14:28] | He broke his neck. | 他摔断了脖子 |
[14:30] | He got paralyzed. | 然后瘫痪了 |
[14:31] | Tell me why those chairs and that table | 告诉我为什么椅子和桌子 |
[14:34] | and those glasses were in the ring. | 还有玻璃杯会出现在摔跤场 |
[14:35] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[14:36] | They don’t have those things in wrestling rings. | 摔跤场上是没有这些东西的 |
[14:38] | They don’t. | 是的 没有 |
[14:39] | They only have ’em | 只有 |
[14:40] | in restaurants and bars and… | 餐馆和酒吧会有这些 |
[14:43] | It was a bar. | 那就应该是酒吧 |
[14:45] | Yes, it was in a bar. | 对 是在酒吧 |
[14:46] | Keep going, Doug. | 继续说 道格 |
[14:49] | – Who’s Doug? – That’s you. | -道格是谁 -是你 |
[14:51] | That’s your name. | 那是你的名字 |
[14:53] | You’re Doug Avalon | 你是道格·阿瓦隆 |
[14:54] | and your wrestler name is Raw Dawg Avalanche. | 你的摔跤场名字叫生猛道格雪崩 |
[14:57] | That’s right… | 没错 |
[14:58] | That’s right ’cause I– I’ve been retired. | 没错 因为我…我退役了 |
[15:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:00] | Retired for a long time now. | 退役很久了 |
[15:02] | And I was just sittin’ there, | 我本来坐在那里 |
[15:04] | in that bar, having a drink, minding my own business, | 在那个酒吧里喝酒 想着我自己的事 |
[15:06] | like I always do and this… | 就像我以前一样 这个… |
[15:07] | It was that fucking doctor! | 是那个该死的医生 |
[15:10] | He sees me and he knows me. | 他看着我 认出了我 |
[15:12] | So he starts telling jokes and they’re not real nice jokes. | 于是就开始讲笑话 不是很好笑的笑话 |
[15:16] | So I tell him… | 于是我告诉他 |
[15:18] | I tell him to shut his fuckin’ mouth | 我要他闭上他的嘴 |
[15:20] | or I’m gonna shut it for him. | 不然我让他闭 |
[15:21] | And he says to me… | 然后他和我说 |
[15:23] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[15:24] | You remember. | 你记得的 |
[15:26] | He says to me… | 他对我说 |
[15:29] | “If you don’t like it, | “要是你不喜欢 |
[15:30] | go cry to your daddy like a little fuckin’ boy!” | 去和一个小男孩一样找你爸去哭” |
[15:32] | Like a little fuckin’ boy… | 像一个小男孩一样 |
[16:19] | I am not a violent person! | 我不是一个暴力的人 |
[16:27] | He was just an innocent man! | 他只是一个无辜的人 |
[16:31] | And nobody stopped me! | 没有人阻止我 |
[16:34] | He was just a little man! | 他只是一个小家伙 |
[16:36] | And no one helped him! | 没有人帮他 |
[16:41] | I’m not a violent person! | 我不是一个暴力的人 |
[16:44] | That monster made me a monster! | 是那个怪物把我变成了怪物 |
[17:00] | I was just a little boy… | 我那时只是一个小男孩 |
[17:07] | No one helped me… | 没有人帮我 |
[17:10] | None of you helped me! | 你们都没有帮我 |
[17:14] | None of you! | 都没有 |
[17:22] | You let him hurt me. | 你们让他伤害我 |
[17:31] | He wasn’t a good guy! | 他不是一个好人 |
[17:35] | He was a monster! | 他是一个怪物 |
[17:39] | And he hurt me… | 他伤害了我 |
[17:48] | And now I’m gonna hurt you… | 现在 我要伤害你们 |
[17:54] | I’m gonna hurt all of you. | 我要伤害你们所有人 |
[17:58] | Raw Dawg Avalanche | 生猛道格雪崩 |
[18:00] | is gonna kill every last one of you motherfuckers! | 要把你们这些混蛋全部杀光 |
[18:50] | So that’s me. | 那是我 |
[18:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:05] | That’s my dad. | 那是我爸爸 |
[19:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:16] | He was a doctor. | 他曾是一个医生 |
[19:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:30] | Furnishings are different. | 家具不一样 |
[19:37] | But this is it. | 但就是这里 |
[20:03] | Pat’s Pizza. | 帕特披萨 |
[20:10] | That was a tradition every time we came. | 这是我们每次来点的传统菜 |
[20:16] | He’d pick it up when he was done volunteering. | 他志愿工作完成后就会去取餐 |
[20:26] | That’s why we came here. | 所以我们才来这里 |
[20:33] | He volunteered at the free clinic once a month. | 他每个院都会来免费诊所做志愿工作 |
[20:42] | Good guy. | 好人 |
[20:50] | We couldn’t tell anybody what we did here. | 我们不能告诉任何人我们做的事 |
[20:54] | ‘Cause we might get in trouble. | 因为可能会惹麻烦 |
[21:02] | Are you okay, Doug? | 你还好吧 道格 |
[21:23] | It’s all startin’ to… | 我现在都 |
[21:25] | to become more clear to me now. | 慢慢会想起来了 |
[21:28] | And? | 然后呢 |
[21:29] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[21:47] | I think I did something really terrible in that bar. | 我想我在酒吧里做了一些很可怕的事 |
[22:16] | Something really… | 在这房间里 |
[22:19] | terrible happened to me in this room. | 在我身上发生了一些很可怕的事 |
[22:51] | Hello? | 喂 |
[22:55] | Hello? | 喂 |