时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:48] | This is so fucking surreal. | 这太不真实了 |
[00:51] | Yeah, it is. | 没错 |
[00:56] | Did this come with the penis crown? | 这是跟老二皇冠一起的吗 |
[00:57] | No, no, no. Give me that. | 不不 给我 |
[00:59] | I forgot! | 我忘了 |
[01:01] | Happy divorce, my dear Eva. | 离婚快乐 我亲爱的伊娃 |
[01:05] | Yes, thank you. | 对了 谢谢 |
[01:06] | For highlighting what a loser I am. | 强调了我有多么失败 |
[01:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:14] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[01:15] | I’ve known Eva since the 5th grade, | 我从五年级起就认识伊娃了 |
[01:18] | and she’s currently putting her bra on over her towel! | 现在她正在隔着浴巾穿胸罩 |
[01:21] | Are you fucking filming me? | 你在拍我吗 |
[01:25] | Do not post that. | 别发那个 |
[01:26] | In fact, don’t post anything from tonight. | 别发今晚的任何东西 |
[01:31] | You already posted something?! | 你已经发了吗 |
[01:33] | You’re not in it! | 没拍到你 |
[01:36] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[01:41] | You follow Poppy March? | 你关注波比·马奇吗 |
[01:42] | – Yeah? – Why? | -对啊 -为什么 |
[01:43] | ‘Cause she’s famous and she does cool shit. | 因为她很有名 还发很酷的东西 |
[01:46] | Does my following her offend you? | 我关注她让你不爽吗 |
[01:48] | I just have this sinking feeling that | 我只是有种不好的感觉 |
[01:51] | – Derek is fucking her. – What?! | -德里克在上她 -什么 |
[01:53] | Dude, they’ve been commenting on each other’s posts. | 姐们 他们这段时间一直在对方帖子下留言 |
[01:56] | Like, a lot. | 聊了超多 |
[01:58] | Okay? | 所以呢 |
[02:02] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[02:04] | It’s fine. Show me– show me what you posted. | 无所谓 给我看 你发了什么 |
[02:06] | See? You’re not in it. | 你瞧 没有你 |
[02:07] | 与我的闺蜜伊娃狂欢 离婚快乐 | |
[02:09] | Walker Young commented on your photo! | 沃克·杨评论了你的照片 |
[02:15] | Click on it, Click on it! | 快点开 点开 |
[02:15] | 寂静的骚动 沃克·杨 | |
[02:16] | Damn. | 天呐 |
[02:17] | – He still looks good. – Yeah, he does. | -他还是很帅 -没错 |
[02:20] | I think I liked his shaggy hair though. | 我以前喜欢他乱蓬蓬的头发 |
[02:22] | – Ooh, like this TBT? – Yessss! | -这种复古的感觉吗 -对 |
[02:26] | Those curls! | 瞧这小卷毛 |
[02:28] | Remember that ridiculous letter I wrote him? | 还记得我给他写的那些可笑的信吗 |
[02:31] | Ugh, if you had just given it to him, | 如果你能向他献身 |
[02:34] | you could have figured out if you liked him or not. | 你就能知道自己到底喜不喜欢他 |
[02:36] | Yeah, but sometimes the dream of something | 是吧 但有时候幻想 |
[02:39] | is so much better than the… crushing reality of it. | 比残酷的现实更加美好 |
[02:43] | Okay, yeah. | 好吧 |
[02:44] | Like the reality that he wants | 就像现实是他想 |
[02:46] | to crush you with his boner? | 用他的老二来爱你吗 |
[02:48] | He would not even give me a rose on, like, night one. | 他肯定在第一夜都不会给我玫瑰 |
[02:51] | Oh, please! | 得了吧 |
[02:51] | He’d be giving you roses until you | 他肯定会给你成堆的玫瑰 |
[02:53] | sucked him dry in the fantasy suite. | 直到你在梦幻套房里把他吸干 |
[02:58] | Nobody wants to take my divorced ass to the fantasy suite. | 没人会想带我这个离婚女人去梦幻套房的 |
[03:02] | Your husband hasn’t fucked you in over two years. | 你丈夫已经两年没跟你做爱了 |
[03:04] | Does that even qualify as divorce? | 这还算得上离婚吗 |
[03:07] | I’m really happy you’re here | 我很开心你在这里 |
[03:08] | to minimize what I’m going through. | 帮我减轻痛苦 |
[03:10] | It’s very special. Thank you. | 这很特别 谢谢 |
[03:12] | Okay! Come on! It is time… | 好了 来吧 到时候了 |
[03:17] | Ah, yes! | 没错 |
[03:21] | Okay… | 好了 |
[03:26] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[03:27] | Eva! We’ve been talking about this for fucking hours! | 伊娃 我们已经商量了好几个小时了 |
[03:31] | I know! But it’s… | 我知道 但是 |
[03:33] | It’s kind of a basic bitch move | 这算是个基本的贱人操作了 |
[03:35] | to cut bangs when you’re getting a divorce. | 在离婚时剪个刘海 |
[03:38] | Just give me a second, | 给我一会 |
[03:39] | let me go through the options one more time. | 让我再考虑一下 |
[03:47] | Okay, that’s the one we agreed on. | 好吧 这个是我们说好要剪的 |
[03:49] | That’s the one you liked. | 这个是你喜欢的 |
[03:50] | See, that’s gonna look so cute on you. | 瞧 这个发型会让你显得很可爱 |
[03:53] | Yeah… they’re– they’re cool. They’re just… | 没错 确实挺好的 只是 |
[03:55] | I don’t know, are they a lot? They kinda seem like a lot. | 我说不好 会不会太过了 看起来有点过 |
[03:58] | Are they me? I don’t know… | 那像我吗 我说不好 |
[04:00] | – I’m just so lost. – But that’s why we’re doing this. | -我好迷茫 -但这正是我们剪刘海的原因 |
[04:03] | This is gonna re-frame your whole situation. | 这会改变你现在的整个处境 |
[04:09] | Okay… okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[04:12] | This is what I propose: | 我有个建议 |
[04:15] | We just start with a long side-swept bang. | 我们先剪个长的斜刘海 |
[04:18] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[04:18] | And then if you don’t like it, | 然后如果你不喜欢 |
[04:19] | you can just tuck it behind your ears. | 可以把头发别到耳朵后面 |
[04:21] | It’s barely even a commitment! | 这基本不算是个刘海 |
[04:24] | And then if you do like it, | 如果你喜欢 |
[04:25] | we can cut from there. | 我们可以继续剪 |
[04:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:32] | – Yes! – I accept your proposal. | -太好了 -我接受 |
[04:34] | – Okay! – I am ready for barely a commitment. | -好的 -我准备好剪个基本不算刘海了 |
[04:51] | Yeah! | 好了 |
[04:58] | Does-does my dress look weird? | 我的裙子看起来奇怪吗 |
[05:01] | What? | 什么 |
[05:03] | Like it’s… | 就觉得 |
[05:05] | Yeah, it’s all weird and baggy. | 很奇怪 很垮 |
[05:07] | Seems so long now. | 现在看着好长 |
[05:09] | It was up here, wasn’t it? | 之前是到这的 不是吗 |
[05:11] | Uh, no. Your dress looks the same. | 不是 你的裙子还跟原来一样 |
[05:14] | But I did just cut your hair. | 但是你的头发被我剪了 |
[05:16] | I don’t know, do you think | 你觉不觉得 |
[05:16] | maybe it stretched out when I sat down? | 可能是我坐下的时候把它抻长了 |
[05:19] | Is that a thing that could happen like this much? | 会长这么多吗 |
[05:22] | I’m gonna, I’m gonna go down to the liquor store | 我要 我要去酒水商店 |
[05:24] | and pick us up another bottle. | 再买一瓶酒 |
[05:26] | And then, why don’t you just… | 趁我不在 你不如 |
[05:29] | why don’t you take some time | 不如花点时间 |
[05:30] | to think about your bangs while I’m gone. Okay? | 好好考虑一下你的刘海 你说呢 |
[05:33] | Oh, yeah. Okay. I’ll stay here and | 好 我会待在这 |
[05:35] | try to figure out what the fuck is up with this dress. | 搞清楚这条裙子到底是怎么回事 |
[05:38] | Yeah. You do that. | 行 就这么定了 |
[05:46] | What the fuck! | 搞什么 |
[05:48] | I– ugh. | 我 |
[06:56] | Okay! | 好了 |
[07:19] | Walker? | 沃克 |
[07:25] | Hey, Eva. | 你好啊 伊娃 |
[07:26] | Damn! | 天哪 |
[07:28] | Summer… | 你的夏天 |
[07:30] | was good… | 过得 |
[07:32] | to you. | 可真不赖啊 |
[07:35] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[07:36] | I got the letter… | 我看到了 |
[07:38] | you left in my locker. | 你留在我储物柜里的信 |
[07:39] | Oh my God, you read my letter. | 天哪 你读了我的信 |
[07:41] | “Every time I see you… | “每次我见到你 |
[07:44] | “I feel like I lose myself… | 都觉得迷失了自己 |
[07:46] | and I like it.” | 我喜欢这种感觉” |
[07:48] | I really dug that. | 我很喜欢这句 |
[07:49] | Hearts over the “I”S. It was cute. | 每个”我”上面加的爱心 也很可爱 |
[07:52] | It inspired me to write a song. | 给了我写歌的灵感 |
[07:56] | It did? | 真的吗 |
[08:01] | *There’s a girl I know* | *我认识个女孩* |
[08:05] | *She left a note in my locker* | *她在我柜子里留了张字条* |
[08:08] | *She’s kinda like my stalker* | *她就像我的跟踪者* |
[08:13] | *But it’s cool ’cause I’m Walker* | *不过没关系 因为我的名字是步行者* |
[08:25] | *Every time I see you* | *每次我见到你* |
[08:28] | *I feel like I lose myself* | *都觉得迷失了自己* |
[08:32] | * And I like it* | *我喜欢这种感觉* |
[08:35] | *Yeah, I like it* | *我喜欢这种感觉* |
[08:37] | *And I like it* | *我喜欢这种感觉* |
[08:45] | Yeah, that’s all I have so far but, uh, | 目前就写了这么多 但是 |
[08:48] | it’s pretty close. | 马上就能写完 |
[08:50] | Cool. | 很酷 |
[08:52] | Come here. | 过来 |
[09:07] | You smell good. | 你闻起来好香 |
[09:09] | What kind of shampoo do you use? | 你用的什么洗发水 |
[09:12] | Whatever my mom buys. | 我妈买的 |
[09:23] | Um, are you even 18? | 你有18岁了吗 |
[09:33] | Do you feel like you’ve lost yourself yet? | 你现在迷失自我了吗 |
[09:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:41] | Well… we better fix that. | 我们一起就能找到答案 |
[09:49] | Uh, okay. Oh God, I’m sorry. | 天啊 对不起 |
[09:52] | I don’t know if my letter is exactly… | 我不知道我的信 |
[09:58] | accurate. | 是否 |
[09:59] | Anymore. | 说清楚了 |
[10:01] | What do you– what do you– what do you mean? | 你 你什么意思 |
[10:08] | I didn’t really like your song. | 我不喜欢你的歌 |
[10:10] | And I’m having a hard time getting past it. | 并且非常努力地想忘了它 |
[10:20] | Wh-where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[10:24] | I gotta go to band practice. | 我还有乐队排练 |
[10:27] | Or whatever. | 之类的事 |
[10:33] | What? | 什么 |
[10:38] | Okay… I’m going crazy maybe, maybe… | 我可能要疯了 |
[10:42] | I’m-I’m losing my mind. | 我要失去理智了 |
[10:45] | Okay. Okay. | 没事的 |
[10:47] | You’re okay. | 你没事的 |
[10:49] | Okay. Okay. | 没事的 |
[10:53] | Oh God. | 我的天 |
[11:24] | Derek? | 德里克 |
[11:25] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[11:27] | Are you done with that? | 你刘海剪好了吗 |
[11:31] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干吗 |
[11:33] | Why are you in this hotel room? | 你为什么会在宾馆房间里 |
[11:35] | I’m not in a hotel room. I’m at home. | 我没在宾馆房间 我在家里 |
[11:38] | What? | 什么 |
[11:39] | This is not our– I mean, | 这不是我们的 我的意思是 |
[11:41] | this is not your house! | 这不是你家 |
[11:42] | Ugh, Eva, what does it matter? | 伊娃 这有什么关系 |
[11:44] | You are not supposed to be here. | 你不应该在这的 |
[11:46] | This is my divorce party and it is a Derek-free zone! | 这是我的离婚派对 一个没有德里克的空间 |
[11:52] | You need me to be here. | 你需要我在这 |
[11:55] | What? No, I don’t. | 什么 我不需要 |
[11:58] | I mean, look at you. It’s typical. | 你看看你 典型的你 |
[12:00] | You always need my help figuring out who you are. | 你总是需要我来帮你搞清楚你到底是谁 |
[12:02] | – No. I don’t. – Yeah. | -不 我不需要 -你需要 |
[12:05] | You need me so you don’t | 你需要我 这样你就不用 |
[12:06] | have to deal with your own shit. | 处理你自己的麻烦事 |
[12:09] | No. | 不 |
[12:10] | I needed you to fuck me! | 我以前是需要你上我 |
[12:11] | Or want to fuck me! | 或者想上我 |
[12:12] | See, you’re doing it right now. | 看 你又开始了 |
[12:14] | You know, don’t even start! | 你别给我来这一套 |
[12:15] | You are such a fucking child! | 你真是一个该死的小孩 |
[12:17] | Nice. Nice. Have your little tantrum. | 太好了 太好了 耍你的小孩脾气 |
[12:19] | Oh, well, if I don’t have a tantrum, then you don’t hear me! | 我要是不耍脾气 你就根本不听我说话 |
[12:22] | I hear you. Okay? | 我听得到 好吗 |
[12:23] | Your low blows are coming in loud and clear. | 你的出拳警告可是非常响亮的 |
[12:26] | Good! | 很好 |
[12:30] | Don’t laugh at me. | 别嘲笑我 |
[12:34] | Don’t laugh at me! | 别嘲笑我 |
[12:40] | What happened to you? Are you done with that? | 你怎么了 你刘海剪好了吗 |
[12:44] | What? | 什么 |
[12:45] | We just went through this. | 我们刚刚吵过一遍 |
[12:46] | What the fuck is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[12:47] | Eva, what does it matter? | 伊娃 这有什么关系 |
[12:49] | What does it matter?! | 这有什么关系 |
[12:50] | Derek, if you’re defying the laws of physics, | 德里克 如果你违反物理法则 |
[12:53] | it fucking matters. | 那关系大了 |
[12:54] | So seriously, why are you here? | 所以认真的 你到底为什么在这里 |
[12:56] | My guess is to save you from whoever is doing that to your hair. | 我猜是为了从把你头发剪成这样的家伙手里救你 |
[13:01] | I did this to my hair! | 这是我自己剪的 |
[13:03] | Okay, well, I guess I’m… | 好吧 我猜我… |
[13:04] | here to save you from yourself. | 是来从你自己手里救你 |
[13:07] | Fuck you, Derek. | 去你妈的 德里克 |
[13:08] | I don’t need to be saved. | 我不需要拯救 |
[13:09] | It’s just a joke! | 这只是一个玩笑 |
[13:11] | – Glad I’m just a joke to you. – Eva. | -很高兴我对你来说只是玩笑 -伊娃 |
[13:12] | Why do you always twist every goddamn thing I say | 你为什么总把我说的每句话 |
[13:17] | into some evil bullshit so that you look like a victim, | 都曲解成恶意的话 把你自己变成受害者 |
[13:20] | and I look like some asshole who’s trying to ruin your life? | 而我就像一个想要毁掉你生活的混蛋 |
[13:23] | Fuck you! I’m not a victim, okay? | 去你妈的 我不是受害者 |
[13:26] | I’m just going through a lot right now. | 我只是最近经历了很多 |
[13:28] | Oh yeah, yeah, yeah. You’re always the only one | 对对对 只有你遭遇了 |
[13:31] | going through any shit. | 各种事 |
[13:33] | You’re also the only one who never does anything to change it. | 你还是一个根本不会为此做任何改变的人 |
[13:37] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[13:40] | Wow, this is getting old. Why am I here? | 又来了 我为什么在这里 |
[13:41] | That’s what I keep asking you. | 这句话是我一直问你的 |
[13:44] | You need me to be here. | 你需要我在这里 |
[13:46] | No, I needed you– | 不 我需要你 |
[13:51] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[13:52] | Fuck you! I’m not a victim! | 去你妈的 我不是受害者 |
[13:55] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[13:56] | Oh, well, if I don’t have a tantrum, then you don’t hear me! | 我要是不耍脾气 你就根本不听我说话 |
[14:00] | And yet, you still do nothing to change it. | 但你还是不会为此做任何改变 |
[14:03] | Don’t even start! You are such a fucking child! | 别给我来这一套 你真是一个该死的小孩 |
[14:07] | I’m just going through a lot right now… | 我只是最近经历了很多 |
[14:09] | Yeah, you’re always the only one | 对对对 只有你遭遇了 |
[14:12] | going through any shit. | 各种事 |
[14:13] | You’re also the only one who never does anything! | 你还不会为此做任何 |
[14:16] | to change it… | 改变… |
[14:29] | There. I changed something. | 好了 我改变了 |
[14:31] | Are you happy now? | 你高兴了吧 |
[14:56] | I am not okay. | 我有事 |
[15:14] | Okay… | 好了… |
[15:23] | That is a look. | 看起来不错 |
[15:25] | Fucking bow? | 蝴蝶结 |
[15:28] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[15:31] | – They look great, babe. – Oh my God! | -看起来很不错 宝贝 -天啊 |
[15:33] | You know what’s really scary | 你知道其实最可怕的是 |
[15:35] | is that you don’t trust that you know who you are. | 你不相信你了解自己到底是谁 |
[15:39] | – I know who I am. – Oh, you do? | -我知道我是谁 -是吗 |
[15:42] | Tell me all about her. | 和我说说她 |
[15:45] | Um, okay. | 好吧 |
[15:47] | I… | 我… |
[15:49] | I’m a woman. Obviously. | 我是个女人 很显然 |
[15:51] | Who is 33, I mean, | 33岁了 |
[15:53] | 34 years old. | 34岁 |
[15:56] | I grew up in Seattle. | 我在西雅图长大 |
[15:59] | I like to read. | 我喜欢看书 |
[16:03] | – I don’t know. Who the fuck are you? – It doesn’t matter who I am! | -我不知道 你到底是谁啊 -我是谁不重要 |
[16:06] | All of this. | 这一切 |
[16:07] | All of this… | 这一切 |
[16:10] | mmm, is all about you. | 都是为了你 |
[16:13] | All of this? What do you mean? What– | 这一切 什么意思 你… |
[16:16] | – Did you do this? – You did this, babe. | -是你干的吗 -是你干的 宝贝 |
[16:19] | But why? | 但为什么 |
[16:19] | Because, it’s time for us to start this shit over! | 因为我们是时候重新开始这一切了 |
[16:22] | It is time to level the fuck up. | 该提升这一切了 |
[16:26] | Right, babe? | 对吧 宝贝 |
[16:28] | Well, I’m already doing that. | 我已经开始这么做了 |
[16:32] | Yeah, but you keep telling yourself | 但是你总是和你自己 |
[16:33] | the same old little stories over and over again. | 一遍一遍说着同样的故事 |
[16:37] | You 33-, 34-year-old woman. | 你 33还是34岁的女人 |
[16:39] | Who likes to what? Read? | 喜欢什么来着 看书 |
[16:42] | I am that. | 我的确喜欢 |
[16:44] | The fuck do you want from me? | 你到底想要我干什么 |
[16:45] | Is that really who you are?! | 那是真正的你吗 |
[16:47] | Or is that just a little collection of facts? | 还是说只是一系列的陈述 |
[16:51] | You need to realize… | 你要知道 |
[16:54] | your past self… | 过去的你 |
[16:57] | it is not your present self. | 不是现在的你 |
[17:00] | Okay, take it easy, Brené Brown. | 冷静点 布里妮·布朗[心灵鸡汤大师] |
[17:02] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[17:05] | My past self is not my present self. | 过去的我不是现在的我 |
[17:07] | I don’t believe a word that you’re saying. | 我不相信那你说的每个字 |
[17:09] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[17:11] | My past self is not my present self! | 过去的我不是现在的我 |
[17:13] | I am waving goodbye to my past self, | 我在和过去的我告别 |
[17:15] | as I eagerly take my future form. | 并迫不及待地接受未来的我 |
[17:22] | I am waving goodbye to my past self, | 我在和过去的我告别 |
[17:25] | as I eagerly awake my future form. | 并迫不及待地接受未来的我 |
[17:28] | My best self is ever emerging. | 最好的我即将出现 |
[17:31] | And no one can stop her! | 没有人能阻止她 |
[17:34] | – Oh, come on. – Oh, you come on! | -拜托 -你才拜托 |
[17:36] | Babe! You can’t stop now! | 宝贝 你阻止不了了 |
[17:38] | We’re just gettin’ started. | 我们要开始了 |
[17:40] | My best happiness… | 我最大的幸福 |
[17:43] | does not depend on anybody else’s best happiness. | 不取决于别人最大的幸福 |
[17:47] | My best happiness doesn’t depend on | 我最大的幸福不取决于 |
[17:50] | anyone else’s best happiness. | 别人最大的幸福 |
[17:52] | I am not that girl… | 我不是那种… |
[17:55] | who couldn’t leave a love letter in Walker Young’s locker. | 不敢在沃克·杨柜子留信的女孩 |
[17:59] | I am not that girl who couldn’t leave | 我不是那种不敢 |
[18:01] | a love letter in Walker Young’s locker. | 在沃克·杨柜子里留信的女孩 |
[18:03] | But you didn’t leave the letter so, aren’t you that girl? | 但你没有留下信 你不是那种女孩吗 |
[18:06] | Limitations are perceived and not real | 我了解我的局限 那都不是真的 |
[18:08] | and I am boundless! | 我没有局限 |
[18:10] | Hey. Look at me. Say it. | 喂 看着我 说出来 |
[18:12] | Limitations are perceived and I am boundless? | 我了解我的局限 那都不是真的 |
[18:15] | Ohh, I am not the girl who buried her head | 我不是那种会把脑袋埋在 |
[18:18] | in Derek’s metaphorical sand. | 德里克比喻沙漠的女孩 |
[18:21] | Admit it. You miss burying your head in my sand. | 承认吧 你很想念把头埋在我沙漠里的女孩 |
[18:23] | – Derek? – Forget him, babe. | -德里克 -忘了他 宝贝 |
[18:25] | I’m a competent member of the team. Say it. | 我是团队里优秀的成员 说出来 |
[18:27] | What? What team?! | 什么 什么团队 |
[18:28] | My uniqueness, will lift me | 我的独一无二 将会让你 |
[18:30] | from the gutter of mediocrity. | 脱离平庸的泥沼 |
[18:32] | Your uniqueness? | 你的独一无二 |
[18:33] | Aren’t you just copying her? | 你不是在模仿她的话吗 |
[18:35] | I am now discovering my light | 我发现了我的光 |
[18:37] | that will illuminate my path to greatness. | 将会照亮我通往伟大的道路 |
[18:39] | Huh. I think everyone just saw you as kinda average. | 我觉得大家一般都觉得你只是一个普通人 |
[18:42] | My light burns like a thousand lighters | 我的光就像1992年 |
[18:45] | at a Pearl Jam concert in 1992. | 珍珠音乐会的上千束灯光 |
[18:48] | You’re never gonna figure yourself out. | 你不可能理清楚你自己的 |
[18:54] | I wanna rock out with my cock out, | 我要在剩下的永恒中 |
[18:57] | for the rest of eternity. | 浪出我自己 |
[18:59] | Who are you without me? | 没有了我 你是谁 |
[19:00] | No, no. Don’t look at him. | 不 不 别看他 |
[19:02] | Hey! Look at me. | 看着我 |
[19:36] | I’m sorry that took so long. | 很抱歉花了这么久 |
[19:39] | You will not believe what just happened out there. | 你绝对不会相信刚刚发生了什么 |
[19:45] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[19:55] | Eva… | 伊娃 |
[19:57] | Will you accept this rose? | 你愿意接受这朵玫瑰吗 |
[19:59] | We don’t have to… stay in a fantasy suite. | 我们不需要…住在梦幻套房里 |
[20:01] | We could see where the night takes us, hmm? | 我们可以任凭这良夜带着我们 |
[20:05] | Eva? | 伊娃 |
[20:09] | Oh, honey! | 亲爱的 |
[20:11] | What happened? | 你怎么了 |
[20:14] | I didn’t mean to pressure you to cut bangs. | 我没想逼你剪刘海啊 |
[20:16] | – I hope you didn’t do this because of me. – No… | -希望你这样不是因为我 -不 |
[20:20] | It was not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[20:21] | I just wanted you to feel like | 我只希望你觉得 |
[20:22] | the best version of yourself. | 呈现出最好的您 |
[20:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:31] | I just feel like I have to have | 我觉得我现在应该 |
[20:33] | everything figured out right now. | 理清楚所有的事 |
[20:36] | And it’s too much. | 实在是太多了 |
[20:43] | You know it doesn’t have to happen all at once, right? | 你知道这不用一下去全部解决的吧 |
[20:48] | But I don’t even know where to start. | 但是我都不知道从哪里开始 |
[20:53] | Ah, fuck… | 该死 |
[20:55] | Look at me, I’m a fucking mess! | 你看看我 一团糟 |
[20:57] | You have to be gentle with yourself. | 你要对你自己宽容一点 |
[21:00] | Starting over isn’t easy for anyone. | 从头开始对任何人来说都不简单 |
[21:17] | You’re like a little baby. | 你就像一个小婴儿 |
[21:20] | You’re like a brand new little baby. | 你就像一个崭新的小婴儿 |
[21:31] | Little baby. | 小宝宝 |
[21:37] | Oh God… | 天啊 |
[21:39] | I know… | 我知道 |
[21:44] | What? | 什么 |
[22:03] | Shave me. | 给我剃了 |