时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | It’s No Dice! | 欢迎收看《手气不佳》 |
[00:34] | A game of wits, a game of skill, | 这是个考验智慧和技术的游戏 |
[00:36] | but most of all, a game of chance, | 但更重要的是 考验你的运气 |
[00:38] | where brains will only get you so far, because on No Dice… | 头脑只能帮你这些 因为《手气不佳》 |
[00:43] | The dice decide! | 全靠骰子 |
[00:46] | Now, ladies and gentlemen, it’s time for the Hot Table. | 女士们先生们 到了劲爆骰桌环节 |
[00:50] | Does paradise await? | 天堂在等待吗 |
[00:52] | Or will Floyd succumb to the viscous snake eyes? | 还是说弗洛伊德将屈服于恶蛇之眼 |
[00:56] | Back to you, Chip. | 舞台交给你 奇普 |
[00:57] | Floyd, your total for the week is 12,500, | 弗洛伊德 你这周一共赢了12500美元 |
[01:00] | plus you’ve won the living room set. | 再加上你赢了起居室套件 |
[01:02] | – It’s a lot on the line, Floyd. – Sure, it is. | -有很多需要考虑的 弗洛伊德 -没错 |
[01:06] | It’s all up to you, Floyd. | 决定权在乎你 弗洛伊德 |
[01:08] | Are you going to walk away or let it ride? | 你是打算见好就收 还是继续掷骰子 |
[01:10] | Um, I, um… | 我… |
[01:13] | – He should be here any minute. – I’m going to let it ride. | -他应该很快就会来 -我打算掷骰子 |
[01:15] | He’s going to let it ride! | 他打算掷骰子 |
[01:19] | Are you nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[01:23] | It’s okay. I’m nervous too. | 没事 我也紧张 |
[01:25] | Are you r-r-r-ready to roll? | 你准备好掷骰子了吗 |
[01:29] | I’m ready to roll, Chip! | 我准备好了 奇普 |
[01:34] | Hey. You’re about to have the real thing, right? | 你就要见到真人了 好吗 |
[02:00] | Sir, just a reminder, | 先生 提醒一下 |
[02:01] | we are filming this visit for Dreams2realities.Com. | 我们是为了”梦想成真”网而拍摄的 |
[02:04] | Steph, how long have you been working on the show? | 斯蒂芬 你在这个节目工作多久了 |
[02:11] | How about a mint? | 来颗薄荷糖吧 |
[02:17] | Wallet. | 钱包 |
[02:20] | Phone. | 手机 |
[02:23] | All right, we’re doing 15 minutes tops with this old bag. | 好了 这个老女人最多15分钟就能搞定 |
[02:26] | So when I say, “Boy, I sure have the best fans!” | 当我说”天哪 我真是有最棒的粉丝” |
[02:30] | you make a pained expression, | 你就做个痛苦的表情 |
[02:31] | look at your watch and say, “I’m so sorry–“ | 看看你的表 然后说”我真抱歉” |
[02:33] | “Sorry, we have to head to the airport now.” | “抱歉 我们现在要去机场了” |
[02:35] | Now, watch how it’s done. I might even get us out of here in 10. | 看我是怎么做的 也许10分钟就能搞定 |
[02:42] | Mr. Crawford. Please, come in. | 克劳福德先生 请进 |
[02:45] | And where is the lucky young lady?! | 这位幸运的女士在哪里 |
[02:48] | Well, hello there. You must be Enid. | 你好 你肯定是伊妮德 |
[02:52] | You know, I was just telling Steph here, | 我刚才还在跟斯蒂芬说 |
[02:53] | we were just so moved, Enid, | 我们听到你的故事时 伊妮德 |
[02:56] | when we’d heard your story. | 真是深受感动 |
[02:58] | We couldn’t wait to come and meet such a special lady. | 我们迫不及待想见见这位特别的女士 |
[03:02] | Oh boy. Tea time with Chip and Enid. | 天哪 奇普和伊妮德的下午茶时间 |
[03:06] | I love tea. | 我超爱喝茶 |
[03:08] | Enid, I hear that you are the biggest No Dice fan | 伊妮德 我听说你在养老社区里 |
[03:12] | in your retirement community. | 是《手气不佳》的超级粉丝 |
[03:14] | In fact, it says here that…you wrestled a man | 事实上 这里写着 你曾在一男子 |
[03:18] | for the remote when he tried to change the channel. | 试图换频道时跟他奋力抢电视遥控器 |
[03:21] | Steph, I think I found my new bodyguard. | 斯蒂芬 我想我找到了我的新保镖 |
[03:24] | Steph, let’s show Enid some of those amazing prizes. | 斯蒂芬 我们给伊妮德看看精美的奖品吧 |
[03:27] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[03:31] | Thanks, hon. | 谢了 亲爱的 |
[03:33] | Oh, Enid. Look at this. | 伊妮德 看看这个 |
[03:34] | It’s a No Dice T-shirt. | 是《手气不佳》的T恤 |
[03:38] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:39] | Oh, that’s gonna look terrific on you. | 你穿着会非常好看 |
[03:45] | Enid, look at that! It’s a genuine No Dice buzzer. | 伊妮德 快看 是原版的《手气不佳》抢答器 |
[03:49] | You know, they don’t give these to just anyone. | 电台不会随意送给任何人 |
[03:52] | Yeah. You know what? Can we do that one again? | 好吧 这里我们能重新拍一下吗 |
[03:54] | Let’s take that one again. All right. | 刚才那个重新拍一下 好 |
[03:56] | What do we have here? Oh, holy smokes, | 这又是什么 天哪 |
[03:59] | a genuine No Dice buzzer! | 原版的《手气不佳》抢答器 |
[04:03] | Even I don’t have one of these. | 就连我都没有 |
[04:05] | Here. | 给你 |
[04:06] | Okay, keep it comin’, Steph. | 接着给我礼物 斯蒂芬 |
[04:09] | Enid, I think we got one more amazing prize for you. | 伊妮德 我们还为你准备了一个精美礼品 |
[04:13] | Look at that. Genuine No Dice dice. | 瞧瞧 真正的《手气不佳》骰子 |
[04:21] | Lipton’s? | 利普顿茶吗 |
[04:24] | My favorite. | 我的最爱 |
[04:30] | Boy. I sure have the best fans. | 天哪 我真是有最棒的粉丝 |
[04:41] | Could you excuse me for just a minute? | 我们失陪一下 |
[04:45] | We got this, Steph. We’re outta here. | 拍完了 斯蒂芬 我们该走了 |
[04:47] | Sir, we haven’t even been here for five minutes. | 先生 我们进来都没到五分钟 |
[04:49] | Tea time. Enid. Chip. Bam. Done. We’re out. | 喝茶 问候 送礼 完事了 我们该走了 |
[04:52] | Mr. Crawford, with all due respect, | 克劳福德先生 无意冒犯 |
[04:54] | if the goal here is to demonstrate your humanity | 如果我们的目标是展现你的人性 |
[04:56] | – and relatability– – Zip it! | -和可靠性 -闭嘴 |
[04:58] | Now, you listen to me, missy. | 你听好了 小妮子 |
[05:00] | You think you can tell me what to do? | 你在教我做事 |
[05:01] | I’m the talent, and I say when we’re done, and we’re done here. | 我是名人 我说完事了 就是完事了 |
[05:05] | I could have your little millennial ass fired just like this. | 我可以轻易地开了你这个90后 |
[05:08] | – So if you think for one sec– – Thank you. | -所以如果你觉得… -谢谢 |
[05:16] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[05:19] | For coming here. | 来这里 |
[05:23] | Thank… | 谢 |
[05:25] | Thank you, Chip. | 谢谢 奇普 |
[05:31] | I’m so sorry I was so shy before, I… | 我很抱歉之前我太害羞 我… |
[05:37] | I guess I was just nervous to meet you, you know? | 我只是见到你太紧张了 |
[05:41] | You see, I am your biggest fan. | 我是你的超级粉丝 |
[05:44] | – Is that right? – Oh yes. | -是吗 -没错 |
[05:47] | I… love… No Dice. I… | 我…爱…《手气不佳》 我… |
[05:53] | How even if you work your way to the Hot Table, | 就算是在劲爆骰桌的环节 |
[05:56] | it’s still up to chance. | 依然全靠运气 |
[05:59] | The dice decide. | 全靠骰子 |
[06:01] | It’s-it’s wonderful. It’s like life. | 这太棒了 就像人生一样 |
[06:07] | Start filming again. | 继续拍 |
[06:13] | Listen, I don’t remember too much these days. | 知道吗 最近我有些记不清事了 |
[06:17] | But I sure do remember the first time I saw No Dice. | 但我还记得第一次看《手气不佳》时 |
[06:21] | Oh, when that lady won, and you picked her up | 当那位女士赢了 你把她抱起来 |
[06:24] | and you swung her around, | 然后你抱着她晃了一圈 |
[06:27] | it was like you’d won, too. | 就像你也赢了似的 |
[06:32] | What I really, really love about No Dice… | 对于《手气不佳》 我真正爱的 |
[06:37] | is you, Chip. | 是你啊 奇普 |
[06:41] | And-and at my retirement community | 之前在我的退休社区 |
[06:43] | when those ladies at the other table, they wanna watch Wheel, | 另一桌的那些女士们想看《幸运之轮》 |
[06:46] | I get so mad. I say, | 我特别生气 我和她们说 |
[06:48] | “Why would you settle for second best | “既然可以选择看奇普 |
[06:50] | when you can have Chip?” | 为什么还要退而求其次呢” |
[06:53] | When they wanna turn the channel, I wanna smack ’em. | 当她们想换台时 我都想给她们一拳 |
[07:03] | I am so glad that we could make your dream come true, Enid. | 伊妮德 我很高兴能够实现你的梦想 |
[07:07] | If you’re happy, I’m happy. | 你的快乐 即是我的幸福 |
[07:15] | So, um, I think it’s about time– | 那么 我觉得是时候 |
[07:19] | To play. | 开始玩了 |
[07:24] | – Play what? – No Dice. | -玩什么 -《手气不佳》 |
[07:28] | That was the dream. | 这才是她的梦想 |
[07:30] | The dream? | 什么梦想 |
[07:32] | Dreams 2 Realities. | 《梦想成真》栏目 |
[07:35] | Play No Dice with Chip Crawford. | 和奇普·克劳福德一起玩《手气不佳》 |
[07:40] | I thought it was tea time? | 我还以为梦想是一起喝茶呢 |
[07:42] | Oh, well, I always serve refreshments to my guests. | 我总是会给客人上些茶点 |
[07:45] | Oh God, I can’t believe | 老天 难以置信 |
[07:47] | I’m gonna play No Dice | 我要和奇普·克劳福德一起 |
[07:49] | with Chip Crawford! | 玩《手气不佳》了 |
[07:55] | Oh… boy. Does that sound fun. | 我的天 听上去太有趣了 |
[08:00] | And special. | 而且很特别 |
[08:04] | You know, I would absolutely love to play | 其实 我很高兴能和你一起 |
[08:06] | No Dice with you, Enid, | 玩《手气不佳》 伊妮德 |
[08:08] | my biggest fan. | 你是我最忠实的粉丝 |
[08:09] | But the thing is, we really need to get to the airport. | 但其实 我们真的得去机场了 |
[08:13] | You wouldn’t want me to miss my flight, would you? | 你也不希望我错过飞机 是不是 |
[08:15] | No, of course not. | 当然不希望 |
[08:17] | Then they’d have to do No Dice without me, | 而且我会赶不上录《手气不佳》 |
[08:19] | and I know you don’t want that. | 我知道你不想看到这一幕 |
[08:22] | It’s Steph’s fault, really. | 其实是斯蒂芬的错 |
[08:25] | It’s just a rookie mistake, but she makes them all the time. | 她总是会犯只有菜鸟才犯的错 |
[08:28] | Truth is, it’s becoming a bit of a pattern… | 其实 这已经成为一种定式了 |
[08:31] | …with her. | 她的犯错定式 |
[08:32] | – The job’s not a good fit– – No, Chip. | -这份工作不太适合她 -不 奇普 |
[08:35] | Actually our flight isn’t for three hours. | 其实我们的航班是三个小时后 |
[08:38] | Steph, uh… | 斯蒂芬 |
[08:39] | In fact, if I head to the airport now, | 其实 如果我现在去机场 |
[08:41] | I can pick up your Preparation H on the way. | 我顺路还能帮你买痔疮膏 |
[08:43] | Still extra strength, right? | 还是超强药力款 对吧 |
[08:46] | Oh, that is funny, Steph! | 太好笑了 斯蒂芬 |
[08:49] | That’s really funny. | 真的非常好笑 |
[08:50] | The thing is, i need you to drive me to the airport. | 问题是 我需要你开车送我去机场 |
[08:54] | That’s fine, Chip. I’ll call a car for you in, | 这好办 奇普 我给你叫辆车 |
[08:56] | say, one hour? | 一个小时后来接你如何 |
[08:58] | That should give you and Enid plenty of time | 这下你和伊妮德就有足够时间 |
[09:00] | to play No Dice. | 玩《手气不佳》了 |
[09:02] | Have fun! | 玩得开心点 |
[09:13] | More tea, dear? | 亲爱的 还喝茶吗 |
[09:16] | Oh no. I’ve had plenty. | 不用 我喝得够多了 |
[09:25] | – Now where are you going? – Smoke break. | -你去哪里 -我去抽根烟 |
[09:28] | Julius gets one every two hours. | 朱利叶斯每两个小时要去抽一根 |
[09:34] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[09:38] | Fine. | 问吧 |
[09:41] | Do you remember that little move you used to make? | 你还记得你以前常做的那个小动作吗 |
[09:45] | – What? – You know… | -什么动作 -就是那个 |
[09:48] | “Are you r-r-r-ready to roll?” | “你准备好摇骰子了吗” |
[09:51] | Remember? | 还记得吗 |
[09:52] | You used to say it like that. | 你以前就是这么说的 |
[09:54] | “Are you r-r-r-ready to roll?” | “你准备好摇骰子了吗” |
[09:58] | Why did you change it? | 你为什么改掉了 |
[10:01] | Well, Enid, the same reason I still have this mustache– | 伊妮德 和我一直留着胡子的原因一样 |
[10:05] | you fans. | 因为你们粉丝 |
[10:08] | What? | 什么 |
[10:09] | Clean-shaven Chip didn’t test well. | 刮了胡子的奇普反响不好 |
[10:12] | You fans decided you didn’t want Chip | 你们粉丝决定一切 |
[10:13] | to wink or point at the camera anymore. | 奇普不可以再对着镜头眨眼伸手指 |
[10:15] | You fans decided that would make you uncomfortable. | 你们粉丝说这样看着不舒服 |
[10:21] | You fans. | 都是因为你们粉丝 |
[10:25] | Are you all right, Chip? | 你还好吗 奇普 |
[10:29] | Do I seem not all right? | 我看起来不好吗 |
[10:30] | You just– you don’t seem like yourself. | 只是 你看上去有点不像你了 |
[10:34] | Not myself? | 不像我 |
[10:37] | Do I not seem like myself to you? | 你觉得我不像我自己吗 |
[10:40] | You seem different from how you are on the show. | 你和节目上看起来不一样了 |
[10:43] | Well, Enid. | 伊妮德 |
[10:45] | Let’s see, I’ve got the network up my ass, | 让我瞧瞧 我烦死了网上的那些事 |
[10:48] | telling me that my ratings are down, | 让我知道我的收视率又下跌了 |
[10:49] | and my audience is turning on me. | 我的观众都开始回踩我 |
[10:51] | And now I’ve been abandoned by my producer, | 现在我的制片人也把我舍弃了 |
[10:55] | and I am stuck in this shitty motel room with you. | 我还和你一起困在这个恶心的旅馆房间里 |
[10:59] | So forgive me, if as I make your dreams into reality, | 所以如果我帮你实现了梦想 |
[11:03] | I’m not perfectly cheery! | 别怪我高兴不起来 |
[11:06] | So does this mean we’re not gonna play No Dice? | 那你是说我们不能玩《手气不佳》了吗 |
[11:12] | See! This is what you get! | 你看 你就想着这个 |
[11:15] | You can’t please the network! Can’t please the fans! | 你满足不了网络 满足不了粉丝 |
[11:17] | Can’t win! | 永远没法成功 |
[11:18] | This is what you get from being the nice guy! | 做好人就是这个下场 |
[11:21] | You get bled out! | 你会流血而死 |
[11:23] | I gotta take a stand somewhere. | 我要去别的地方了 |
[11:24] | I don’t care if I have to walk to the airport. | 我不在乎是不是要走着去机场 |
[11:27] | I’m outta here! | 我要离开这里 |
[11:30] | Excuse me, Julius! | 借过一下 朱利叶斯 |
[11:34] | You just assaulted me! | 你刚刚袭击了我 |
[11:37] | Your nurse just assaulted me. | 你的看护刚刚袭击了我 |
[11:40] | This… This is where I call the cops. | 我 我现在就报警 |
[11:47] | Fuck! | 操 |
[11:48] | Okay. This is where I call the cops! | 行 我到这里来报警 |
[11:54] | – What the… – Oh, Chip. | -我了个 -奇普 |
[11:59] | I can’t believe you don’t remember me. | 真不敢相信你竟然不记得我了 |
[12:04] | “Up next we have Enid Brown from Madison, Wisconsin. | “有请来自威斯康辛州麦迪逊市的伊妮德·布朗 |
[12:08] | Enid, it says here you enjoy bridge club, | 伊妮德 听说你很喜欢桥牌俱乐部 |
[12:12] | And make original needlepoints of club members’ dogs. | 还为俱乐部成员的狗钩了针织衫 |
[12:17] | That sounds fantastic, Enid. | 听上去棒极了 伊妮德 |
[12:20] | Maybe I could commission one of them.” | 或许我可以订购一件” |
[12:24] | You were on No Dice ? | 你也上过《手气不佳》吗 |
[12:28] | June 6th, 1993. Episode 1053. | 1993年7月6日 第1053集 |
[12:33] | That was almost 30 years ago. | 那几乎是30年前了 |
[12:36] | You realize we’ve done nearly 6,000 episodes, right? | 你知道我们已经做了快6000集了 对吗 |
[12:38] | Six thousand three hundred and eighty-nine. | 6389集 |
[12:43] | Yes, I know Chip. | 是的 我知道 奇普 |
[12:44] | See, I am your biggest fan, remember? | 我是你的铁粉 还记得吗 |
[12:48] | – Sure. – That night… | -当然 -那天晚上 |
[12:51] | I made it all the way to the Hot Table. | 我一路冲到了劲爆骰桌的决胜局 |
[12:54] | Yeah. You wanna know how I did it? | 你想知道我是怎么做到的吗 |
[12:58] | – No. – I let it ride, Chip. | -不想 -我挥手一掷 奇普 |
[13:00] | It was all on the line. | 正值命悬一线之际 |
[13:03] | And then I rolled a seven. | 我掷到了一个7 |
[13:06] | I won. | 我就赢了 |
[13:07] | But the judges made me roll again, | 但是裁判让我再掷一次 |
[13:11] | because of the hands on the table. | 因为有一双手放在桌子上 |
[13:15] | You see, when the dice hit anything, | 骰子撞到任意物体的时候 |
[13:17] | anything at all, they call interference, | 不管是什么 他们都称之为干扰 |
[13:21] | and the dice hit hands, your hands, Chip. | 骰子撞到了手 你的手 奇普 |
[13:26] | Why would I put my hands on the Hot Table? | 我为什么要把手放在劲爆骰桌上 |
[13:29] | Well, I’m pretty sure you had | 我非常确定你把你的手 |
[13:31] | your hands on the table to steady yourself, Chip, | 放在桌子上来撑住自己 奇普 |
[13:34] | because you were blackout drunk and staring at my breasts! | 因为你醉得晕头转向还一直盯着我的胸看 |
[13:38] | And because of your hands, I lost… | 因为你的手 我失去了 |
[13:44] | the Golden Grandfather Clock. | 黄金落地大摆钟 |
[13:50] | The… Golden Grandfather Clock? | 黄金落地大摆钟 |
[13:53] | Yes, that’s what I wanted, Chip. | 是的 那就是我想要的 奇普 |
[13:55] | And that’s what I lost because of you. | 是因为你我才与它失之交臂 |
[14:00] | That’s it? | 就这 |
[14:02] | You brought me here over a clock? | 你把我带到这就是因为一个钟吗 |
[14:10] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷啊 |
[14:12] | Well… I’ve got great news for you, Enid. | 我有好消息要告诉你 伊妮德 |
[14:18] | You can order Golden Grandfather Clocks over the Internet. | 你可以在网上订购一个黄金落地大摆钟 |
[14:22] | And get this: It would be my pleasure, my great pleasure, | 我告诉你 我很荣幸给你买一个 |
[14:25] | to buy you, Enid, a Golden Grandfather Clock.“ | 伊妮德 黄金落地大摆钟 |
[14:28] | – Just send me your address… – I don’t want your money. | -把你的地址发给我 -我不要你的钱 |
[14:33] | I’m your biggest fan. You’re trying to buy me off? | 我是你的铁粉 你竟然想收买我 |
[14:36] | I’m 80 years old! I don’t need money! | 我80岁了 我不需要钱 |
[14:39] | – I don’t follow. – The dice decide. | -我不明白 -让骰子定胜负 |
[14:43] | That’s the whole point of the show, isn’t it? | 是这个节目的重点 不是吗 |
[14:45] | And the dice decided that I, | 骰子已经决定了 我 |
[14:48] | Enid Brown, was the winner. | 伊妮德·布朗 是赢家 |
[14:53] | I’d never won anything in my life before. | 我这辈子从来没赢过什么 |
[14:57] | For once, I wanted to be | 就那一次 我想让 |
[14:59] | the one with confetti raining down on me, | 五彩的纸屑洒落在我身上 |
[15:02] | and everyone cheering for me. | 让所有人都为我欢呼 |
[15:04] | And I thought maybe you’d pick me up and swing me around | 我想也许你会抱起我转个圈 |
[15:07] | like you did on that first episode I saw. | 就像我在第一集看到的那样 |
[15:12] | And then, I’d look at that grandfather clock and… | 然后 我会看着那个落地钟 |
[15:16] | and remember the greatest day of my life. | 铭记我人生中最绚烂的一天 |
[15:19] | But instead, it was the worst day. | 但实际上 那天是最糟糕的一天 |
[15:24] | You don’t make it easy, Chip. | 你让我难堪 奇普 |
[15:27] | You ruined my roll because you were drunk and ogling me. | 你毁了我的成绩因为你喝醉了还对我抛媚眼 |
[15:33] | Now I forgave you, | 现在我原谅你了 |
[15:34] | ’cause I kept remembering how you swung that lady around, | 因为我一直记得你是抱着那位女士转圈的样子 |
[15:38] | how happy you were for her and I thought, | 你是多么为她高兴 于是我想 |
[15:40] | how can I stay mad at him? | 我怎么可以生他的气呢 |
[15:43] | So I watched you for years, and I stuck with you, | 所以这么多年我一直关注你 支持你 |
[15:47] | through the drinking and the hair plugs, | 不管你是酗酒了还是去植发了 |
[15:49] | and when my friends gave up on you | 甚至连我的朋友都嫌弃你 |
[15:52] | and said, “Eh, he’s an asshole. He’s a drunk. | 说”他是个混蛋 还是个酒鬼 |
[15:54] | He’s an empty shell of a man.” | 是个虚有其表的行尸走肉” |
[15:56] | I had faith in you. I had faith, Chip! | 我都还是相信你 一如既往 奇普 |
[16:03] | And if you knew how important this was to me, | 如果你知道这对我来说有多重要 |
[16:06] | if you… | 如果你 |
[16:10] | If I got you here, if you remembered me, | 如果我让你来这里 如果你还记得我 |
[16:14] | you’d make it right. | 你会弥补的 |
[16:18] | Make it right? | 弥补 |
[16:21] | Make what right? That you lost a game show? | 弥补什么 就因为你输了一档游戏节目吗 |
[16:26] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[16:28] | Who’s gonna make it right for me? | 谁来弥补我 |
[16:29] | You’re-You’re rich and famous, Chip! | 你已经名利双收了 奇普 |
[16:33] | So what? | 所以呢 |
[16:35] | My whole life is a total misery. | 我的人生是一场彻头彻尾的悲剧 |
[16:38] | All I do is host this show. | 我干的唯一一件事就是主持这档节目 |
[16:41] | And the few off days I have, | 我只有几天的休息时间 |
[16:42] | I now have to spend traveling around the country, | 我现在不得不去全国各地旅行 |
[16:45] | groveling before my fans, begging them to take me back. | 在我的粉丝面前卑躬屈膝 恳求他们带我回去 |
[16:49] | Geh– I’m all yours! | 这 我全属于你们 |
[16:51] | I… regrew and maintained this mustache because of you. | 我…我为了你们重新蓄了小胡子 |
[16:54] | – I got these hair plugs because of you! – I love your mustache, | -我为你们弄了这些发栓 -我爱你的小胡子 |
[16:57] | and I don’t care about your hair. | 我不在乎你的发型 |
[16:58] | I gave everything to this show. | 我把我的一切奉献给了这个节目 |
[17:01] | Before No Dice, I was on Broadway. | 我在《手气不佳》之前可是在百老汇的 |
[17:04] | I was incredible in Hamlet . | 我在《哈姆雷特》中的表现堪称惊艳 |
[17:06] | They said I was the next Olivier. | 他们都说我是下一个奥利维尔 |
[17:08] | I had real chops. | 我很厉害 |
[17:10] | But no one wants to see Chip Crawford do anything except No Dice. | 但是世人只想看奇普·克劳福德主持《手气不佳》 |
[17:14] | I built myself a prison. | 我给我自己造了一个监狱 |
[17:17] | And now I want out. | 我现在想要出来 |
[17:19] | So no, Enid. I’m not gonna make it right. | 所以 不 伊妮德 我不会去改善 |
[17:22] | And fuck you for asking me! | 去你妈的竟然问我这种问题 |
[17:24] | You think I care? Here’s the truth. | 你以为我在乎吗 事实是 |
[17:28] | I never cared! | 我从来不在乎 |
[17:35] | I’m disappointed in you. | 我对你很失望 |
[17:40] | You, Chip Crawford, | 你 奇普·克劳福德 |
[17:42] | are a massive, colossal disappointment. | 真是让人感到彻底的失望 |
[17:51] | Don’t think that mommy shit is gonna work on me. | 别以为这种妈妈式说教对我有用 |
[17:57] | It’s not gonna work on me. | 这对我没用 |
[18:02] | It’s never enough. | 这永远不够 |
[18:04] | You just want more, and more! | 你就想要更多 更多 |
[18:09] | You want more? Huh? | 你想要看到更多 |
[18:12] | You want more Chip?! I’ll give you more Chip! | 你想看到更多奇普 我给你看看更多 |
[18:16] | You heard me! You wanna play No Dice? | 听到了吗 你想玩《手气不佳》 |
[18:20] | Let’s play No Dice. | 那我们就玩《手气不佳》 |
[18:27] | We got Enid Brown from Wisconsin. | 这是威斯康辛州的伊妮德·布朗 |
[18:30] | Enid, step up to the Hot Table! | 伊妮德 走上劲爆骰桌吧 |
[18:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:39] | Here, take your goddamn dice. | 来 拿着你该死的骰子 |
[18:42] | What about the trivia round? | 百科环节呢 |
[18:45] | Trivia round? You want a trivia round? Okay. | 百科环节 你还想玩百科环节 好吧 |
[18:47] | I’ll give you a goddamn trivia round. | 我给你玩百科环节 |
[18:50] | Now, here’s your buzzer. | 这是你的抢答器 |
[18:52] | How many years of my life have I relinquished | 我为《手气不佳》的这些不知感激 |
[18:55] | to the ungrateful, needy No Dice fans? | 一昧索取的粉丝们放弃了多少年的人生 |
[18:58] | Thirty! | 三十 |
[18:59] | Correct, 30 long years. Now, next question. | 没错 整整三十年 下一个问题 |
[19:02] | What is my real name? The one they might have taken seriously | 我的真名叫什么 能让人认真对待 |
[19:06] | instead of the childish nickname I am now forever saddled with. | 而不是现在这个绑在我身上的幼稚艺名 |
[19:10] | – Walter! – Correct. | -沃特 -正确 |
[19:12] | And finally, what is the name of the 1991 film | 最后 1991年 我出资 |
[19:15] | that I wrote, directed, starred and funded | 自编自导自演的那部 |
[19:17] | in a futile attempt to get my acting career back. | 妄图挽回演艺事业的电影叫什么 |
[19:21] | Pangs of the Morning! | 《晨间痛苦》 |
[19:24] | I’ve seen it four times. | 我看了四遍 |
[19:25] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[19:27] | All right, it’s time for the fucking Hot Table. | 好了 该开始劲爆骰桌了 |
[19:31] | – Everything okay? – Everything’s fine! Go away. We’re playing. | -还好吧 -很好 走开 我们在玩 |
[19:34] | Now, Enid, I don’t envy you. | 伊妮德 我不嫉妒你 |
[19:36] | You can walk away with just the money, | 你可以拿上钱 离开这里 |
[19:37] | but I have a feeling you want more. | 但是我觉得你想要更多 |
[19:40] | Oh, yes, Chip. I do. | 没错 奇普 没错 |
[19:42] | You want that goddamn grandfather clock. | 你想要那个该死的落地大摆钟 |
[19:45] | I do! | 没错 |
[19:46] | But you could lose it all though. | 但是你可能会输掉一切 |
[19:48] | Oh, what a choice. | 艰难的选择 |
[19:49] | Let’s ask our annoyingly enthusiastic studio audience | 让我们来问问热情到烦人的现场观众 |
[19:53] | what Enid should do! | 伊妮德该怎么做 |
[19:54] | Let it ride! Let it ride! Let it ride! | 冲啊 冲啊 冲啊 |
[19:59] | Oh, ho, ho, the tension is palpable, folks. | 她显然很紧张 伙计们 |
[20:03] | On the line, is the one-of-a-kind Golden Grandfather Clock, | 一边是独一无二的黄金落地大摆钟 |
[20:06] | plus some other fabulous prizes. Herb, tell her what we got! | 还有一些其他大奖 赫布 告诉她还有什么 |
[20:09] | That’s right, Chip, we’ve got some fantastic prizes | 没错 奇普 我们还有一些瓦尔哈拉家具 |
[20:13] | furnished by Valhalla Appliance. | 赞助的精美奖品 |
[20:14] | Are you tired of working your kitchen? | 不想再做厨房的奴隶吗 |
[20:16] | Have your kitchen work for you! | 翻身让厨房做你的仆从吧 |
[20:18] | Valhalla Appliance– it’s what’s cookin’! | 瓦尔拉哈家具 烹饪就这么简单 |
[20:21] | All right, it’s all up to Enid. | 好了 一切的决定权在伊妮德手上 |
[20:23] | Enid, are you going to walk away or let it fuckin’ ride? | 伊妮德 你要放弃还是要往前冲 |
[20:27] | I’m going to let it ride, Chip! | 我要往前冲 奇普 |
[20:32] | Wow, folks! She’s gonna let it ride! | 伙计们 她要往前冲 |
[20:34] | She made her choice! But now… | 她做出了选择 但现在 |
[20:37] | The dice decide! | 全靠骰子 |
[20:40] | Remember, Enid, you need a seven to win. | 记住 伊妮德 你投出7才能赢 |
[20:42] | But if you roll snake eyes… | 但如果你投出了2点 |
[20:45] | Well, put it this way, we’ll cover your bus ticket home. | 这么说吧 我们会报销你回家的公交车费 |
[20:47] | Now, you’ve come this far. | 你已经走到了这里 |
[20:51] | Now the dice decide. | 接下来 全靠骰子 |
[20:55] | Yes, Chip. The dice decide. | 是的 奇普 |
[20:57] | Enid, are you… | 伊妮德 你… |
[21:00] | …r-r-r-ready to roll? | 准备好掷骰子了吗 |
[21:03] | Yes, Chip. I’m r-r-r-ready! | 是的 奇普 我准备好了 |
[21:59] | Well, folks… | 伙计们 |
[22:05] | Look at that. Lucky number seven. | 看看啊 幸运的7 |
[22:07] | Enid won the trip, the money, the kitchen set, | 伊妮德赢了 奖金 厨房套装 |
[22:10] | – and the Golden Grandfather Clock! – I won! | -还有那座金色落地大摆钟 -我赢了 |
[22:13] | I won! | 我赢了 |
[22:26] | Oh, Chip. | 奇普 |
[22:31] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[22:36] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |