| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:06] | This? | 这个 |
| [00:06] | This is all she offers? | 她就给了这个 |
| [00:08] | Well you sound disappointed. | 你有点失望啊 |
| [00:10] | I feel unappreciated, yes! | 我觉得不受重视 |
| [00:12] | I offer thousands! | 我给了上千 |
| [00:14] | No, tens of thousands! | 不 上万 |
| [00:15] | Hundreds of thousands of able bodied men and women! | 上万体格健壮的男女 |
| [00:18] | And she thinks I will march back home | 她觉得我回去 |
| [00:20] | and flaunt for the adoring masters, | 向我们尊敬的领袖炫耀 |
| [00:22] | her precious gift of a rock!? | 她的礼物就是块石头 |
| [00:25] | Naqada. | 涅伽达 |
| [00:28] | What was that? | 什么 |
| [00:30] | Naqada, Naqada? | 涅伽达 涅伽达 |
| [00:32] | Yes, I heard. | 我听到了 |
| [00:33] | What does it mean? | 什么意思 |
| [00:34] | Well, Naqada was a city in ancient Egypt, | 涅伽达是古埃及的城市 |
| [00:37] | also known as Nbwt. | 也叫纽卜 |
| [00:39] | It was the center of their civilization. | 是他们文明的中心 |
| [00:44] | Naqada? | 涅伽达 |
| [00:55] | Naqada is life, death, | 涅伽达是生 死 |
| [00:59] | everything in-between. | 以及此间的所有东西 |
| [01:05] | No Naqada. | 没有涅伽达 |
| [01:06] | Yes, yes this is very nice. | 真是太棒了 |
| [01:07] | Do I get this as well? | 这个也还我吗 |
| [01:09] | A rock and my very own knife back. | 一块石头 再还我的刀 |
| [01:18] | Scheisse. | 妈的 |
| [01:19] | Na-nay Naqada. | 没有涅伽达 |
| [01:25] | Naqada. | 涅伽达 |
| [01:27] | This staff has Naqada. | 这个权杖含涅伽达 |
| [01:51] | Naqada… | 涅伽达 |
| [01:52] | guarantees swift death to every enemy. | 可以迅速消灭所有敌人 |
| [01:57] | Naqada gives… | 涅伽达赋予 |
| [02:03] | Eternal youth and beauty. | 永恒的青春和美丽 |
| [02:05] | Youth and beauty, forever? | 永恒的青春和美丽 |
| [02:12] | Imagine the power to grant eternal youth, or life. | 想象一下永恒青春和生命的力量 |
| [02:19] | An everlasting Reich of my own! | 我自己的永恒帝国 |
| [02:26] | Don’t look so worried, professor, | 别太担心 教授 |
| [02:28] | perhaps I will grant you the gift of immortality | 说不定我能让你长生不老 |
| [02:31] | to serve me by my side and watch how my empire grows. | 在我身边服侍我 看着我创建帝国 |
| [02:40] | Kasuf. | 卡素夫 |
| [02:53] | What I wouldn’t give for a shepherd’s pie. | 我只想吃点肉馅土豆馅饼 |
| [02:55] | Any of this look familiar to you? | 你觉得这些眼熟吗 |
| [02:58] | You must be joking. | 别开玩笑了 |
| [03:00] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
| [03:02] | It does look a lot like Egypt. | 这真的很像埃及 |
| [03:05] | Not the food. | 吃的不像 |
| [03:21] | How are you doing this? | 你怎么做到的 |
| [03:23] | It’s remarkably similar to Ancient Egyptian. | 这和古埃及语特别像 |
| [03:26] | Once Wasif told me the Coptic vowel placement to listen for. | 瓦西夫跟我说了如何去听科普特语元音的位置 |
| [03:31] | Try this. | 试试 |
| [03:33] | No, it’s good. | 很棒的 |
| [03:37] | My father, he’s the real expert. | 我父亲是真的专业 |
| [03:40] | Imagining what the language of the pharaohs | 想象法老说的话 |
| [03:42] | would’ve sounded like has long been a passion of his. | 像是他一直以来最喜欢的语言 |
| [03:47] | Looks like it paid off. | 他学以致用了 |
| [03:49] | Funny. | 有趣 |
| [03:51] | I always thought it was a complete waste of time. | 我一直以为都是浪费时间 |
| [03:55] | That’s why Brücke took him. | 所以布鲁克带走他了 |
| [03:59] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
| [04:01] | He must’ve known my father would understand the language here. | 他肯定知道我父亲能听懂这里的语言 |
| [04:05] | How could he have known that? | 他怎么可能知道 |
| [04:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [04:48] | Okay. | 好 |
| [05:01] | Wasif. | 瓦西夫 |
| [05:03] | – Wasif? – Wasif. | -瓦西夫 -瓦西夫 |
| [05:06] | He knew enough to open the gate in the first place. | 他之前知道怎么打开传送门 |
| [05:09] | It’s not crazy to think he knew what he may have found here. | 所以他知道可能会找到什么也不奇怪 |
| [05:14] | There are glyphs in here that I’ve never seen before, | 这里的图象字符我从来都没见过 |
| [05:18] | which believe me, is rare. | 相信我 这很少见的 |
| [05:48] | What if I’ve never seen these before | 说不定我没见过这些是因为他们 |
| [05:49] | because they depict what happened here on this world, not ours? | 把所见所闻都记录在这个世界了 而非我们的 |
| [06:01] | This is about more than saving my father. | 我不仅要救出我的父亲 |
| [06:03] | The power to heal, the weapon we were attacked with. | 恢复的力量 攻击我们的武器 |
| [06:07] | If the Nazis got a hold of any of this… | 如果纳粹拿到这些 |
| [06:15] | We need to stop Brücke. | 我们得阻止布鲁克 |
| [06:17] | Okay. | 好 |
| [06:19] | We need to go. | 我们得走了 |
| [06:20] | Kasuf! Kasuf! | 卡素夫 卡素夫 |
| [06:21] | Kasuf! | 卡素夫 |
| [06:23] | Damn it, that’s not what I meant. | 可恶 我不是这意思 |
| [06:25] | Okay, we need to go. | 好了 我们得走了 |
| [06:25] | Wait, no. Tomorrow. | 等等 明天再走吧 |
| [06:27] | – Tomorrow! – We need to go now, we need to leave now. | -明天吧 -我们现在就得走了 |
| [06:29] | Cat. Cat. | 小凯 小凯 |
| [06:32] | Play this smart, it’s pitch black out there. | 机灵点 前方漆黑一片 |
| [06:40] | All right. | 好了 |
| [06:42] | Let’s settle. | 好好休息 |
| [06:43] | Tonight, we make friends and allies with these fine people. | 今晚跟这些好人结交一下 |
| [06:49] | Fine people! | 好人 |
| [06:52] | And tomorrow we beg them to join our cause | 明天再求他们加入我们 |
| [06:55] | and save our planet from unimaginable darkness | 从无法想象的黑暗和毁灭中 |
| [06:57] | and destruction. | 拯救我们的星球 |
| [07:01] | Touch dramatic. | 有点戏剧性了 |
| [07:03] | Or we at least get our guns back. | 或者至少把枪拿回来 |
| [07:11] | Und, action! | 开始 |
| [07:13] | Dearest members of the Vril Society, | 活力协会亲爱的会员们 |
| [07:16] | I bring good news. | 我有好消息 |
| [07:17] | Proof that our theories were correct. | 这能证明我们的理论是正确的 |
| [07:20] | Come, meet Aset the god who rules this world. | 来见见统治这个世界的神 阿赛德 |
| [07:31] | She has given me the power | 她给了我 |
| [07:33] | that we have been tirelessly looking for. | 我们不知疲倦地追寻的力量 |
| [07:35] | The elusive Vril. | 难寻的活力 |
| [07:39] | In return, I will deliver multitudes of our undesirables | 作为回报 我会给她我们不需要的大量苦工 |
| [07:45] | to toil at her command. | 让她使唤 |
| [07:47] | A bold and prosperous partnership. | 大胆和成功的合作 |
| [07:50] | And a triumph for the Führer. | 元首的另一个胜利 |
| [07:52] | Sieg Heil! | 胜利万岁 |
| [07:53] | Yes, yes that as well. | 对 这也是 |
| [07:56] | Perhaps now he will fully appreciate. | 现在他应该能赏识我了 |
| [08:00] | As will the rest of the world. | 以及全世界的人民 |
| [08:04] | Soon, every mortal shall bend the knee | 不久 所有凡人将会跪下 |
| [08:08] | and worship at the feet of the almighty– | 参拜全能的 |
| [08:11] | Aset. | 阿赛德 |
| [08:20] | Beware, that is the man who likes to stab you. | 小心点 他就是喜欢捅你的人 |
| [08:32] | I found this. | 我找到了这个 |
| [08:34] | It’s dark and beautiful. | 很黑 很美 |
| [08:41] | Like you. | 像你一样 |
| [08:43] | It’s a rock. | 这就是个石头 |
| [08:45] | Yeah, sure. | 是的 |
| [08:49] | Just…keep it? | 留着吧 |
| [08:56] | To replace your magic stick. | 来替代你的魔法棒 |
| [09:12] | What are you two on about? | 你俩说什么呢 |
| [09:14] | I think he just offered us his tent for the evening. | 他把他的帐篷让给咱俩今晚住了 |
| [09:21] | Are you nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
| [09:22] | What? | 什么 |
| [09:25] | No. | 才没有 |
| [09:48] | Must mean dessert or cream. | 是甜品或者奶油的意思吧 |
| [09:54] | It means sweet. Very, very sweet. | 是说很甜 非常甜 |