时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Keep watching after the episode | 剧集结束请不要走开 |
[00:04] | for a inside look at The Girlfriend Experience | 继续探寻应召女友的精彩幕后花絮 |
[00:05] | 应召女友的幕后世界 | |
[00:17] | Previously on The Girlfriend Experience: | 《应召女友》前情回顾 |
[00:20] | No, you’re not getting the point. | 不 你没懂 |
[00:21] | No, I think I’m getting the point. | 不 我觉得我懂了 |
[00:22] | Look, if you don’t want to come, that’s fine. | 你如果不想去也没事 |
[00:24] | No, I want to come. | 我想去 |
[00:25] | I’m just… | 我就是… |
[00:26] | curious. | 好奇 |
[00:27] | It’s just drinks. | 就是喝喝酒 |
[00:29] | Also, he calls me Ashley. | 另外 他喊我艾什莉 |
[00:31] | Ashley? | 艾什莉 |
[00:32] | It’s my online profile. | 我的网上资料是这个名字 |
[00:33] | You find guys online? | 你在网上找客人 |
[00:35] | I find everything online. | 我什么都在网上找 |
[00:39] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[00:40] | I don’t need that. | 我不需要那个 |
[00:42] | It’s just a gift. | 就是份礼物 |
[00:44] | I know what it is. | 我知道那是什么 |
[00:47] | Should I be Chelsea? | 我能叫切尔茜吗 |
[00:49] | You can be whoever you want to be. | 你想做谁就能做谁 |
[01:09] | 艾什莉·怀特 | |
[01:12] | 图片库 | |
[01:18] | 图片库 | |
[01:21] | 你我之间 | |
[01:33] | 你我之间 | |
[01:35] | 约会吧 | |
[01:43] | 应召女友 | |
[01:47] | How’s it going? | 最近怎么样 |
[01:50] | It’s been pretty non-stop. | 忙得停不下来 |
[01:53] | Let me get this to you now. | 我现在就把支票给你 |
[01:56] | You know, some of Stacy’s friends | 你知道吗 斯黛茜的一群朋友们 |
[01:57] | are having a party over at Logan Square tonight. | 今晚在罗根广场那边开派对 |
[01:59] | You want to come? | 你来不来 |
[02:00] | Does Stacy want me to come? | 斯黛茜希望我去吗 |
[02:01] | Yeah, she’s the one who asked me to invite you. | 对 就是她叫我邀请你的 |
[02:04] | You should come. | 你应该去 |
[02:05] | You’d really like her. She’s pretty incredible. | 你肯定会喜欢她的 她真的超棒的 |
[02:07] | Did you tell her about us? | 你告诉她我们两个的事了吗 |
[02:09] | Not yet. But I’m sure she’ll understand, it’s in the past. | 还没 但她肯定会理解的 都是过去的事了 |
[02:13] | Don’t be naive. | 别这么幼稚了 |
[02:16] | Cash it soon. | 尽快兑现成现金 |
[02:18] | You’re so cynical. | 你真是愤世嫉俗 |
[02:20] | See ya. | 回头见 |
[02:24] | I want you to amend claim 32. | 我希望你能去修改一下第32项请求 |
[02:28] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[02:30] | You’ve got great organizational skills. | 你的组织协调能力真强 |
[02:33] | It’s all up here. | 都在我脑子里 |
[02:35] | I know where everything is. | 我知道所有东西的位置 |
[02:37] | I’m hearing some rumors… | 我听到了一些传闻 |
[02:41] | Christine… | 克里斯汀 |
[02:42] | Ben Holgrem. | 这位是本·霍格鲁姆 |
[02:43] | Learn this guy’s face. | 记住这家伙的脸 |
[02:45] | He’s the devil. | 他可是个恶魔 |
[02:46] | My client is suing the shit out of his client. | 我的委托人在狠狠的起诉他的委托人 |
[02:49] | I heard XHP is unhappy with you. | 我听说XHP对你不大满意 |
[02:52] | Tell Susan to hold my calls. | 跟苏珊说暂时不要转接电话进来 |
[03:02] | He wants you to hold his calls. | 他叫你先暂时不要转接电话进来 |
[03:12] | 大卫·泰利斯 本·霍格鲁姆 | |
[03:15] | XHP和克斯纳针锋相对 | |
[03:21] | I mean it’s not something that I want to make into a career, | 我是说我不把这个当做我的职业 |
[03:24] | but I actually enjoy it. | 但我还蛮享受的 |
[03:25] | I like meeting new people, I like having sex. | 我喜欢认识新面孔 我喜欢美妙的性生活 |
[03:28] | And I only do it a few times a month. | 而且我每个月只接几单活 |
[03:33] | Do you meet all your clients online? | 你所有的客人都是网上认识的吗 |
[03:34] | A few. | 有一些是 |
[03:36] | This woman, Jacqueline, vets them for me, | 有个女人 叫杰奎琳 帮我审查客户 |
[03:37] | and takes care of the bookings. | 还有处理预约事宜 |
[03:40] | Why? Do you want to meet her? | 为什么这么问 你想见见她吗 |
[03:41] | I could introduce you, if you want. | 你想见她的话我可以帮你引见 |
[03:44] | No, just curious. | 不 只是好奇 |
[03:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:48] | But there’s a difference between being curious | 不过单纯的好奇和坚持做下去 |
[03:50] | and actually following through. | 还是有些区别的 |
[03:52] | I’m aware of that. | 我了解 |
[03:54] | If you meet Jacqueline, | 只要你见过杰奎琳 |
[03:55] | she’s gonna wanna book for you. | 她就会开始帮你预约客人了 |
[03:57] | You’re smart and hot and funny. | 你既聪明又性感又很幽默风趣 |
[03:59] | You just have to want to do it. | 你只需要有做这份工作的意愿 |
[04:01] | I mean I get off on it. I like the rush… | 我意思是我以此为乐 我很喜欢这种仓促情缘 |
[04:03] | All the attention, knowing he wants me. | 所有这些受到的关注 知道他想拥有我 |
[04:06] | Then there’s the money. | 然后还有钱可以拿 |
[04:08] | And at the end of the day, | 而且最终 |
[04:08] | if I don’t get along with a client, | 如果我和某个客人相处得不好的话 |
[04:10] | I just move on. | 我只要继续找下一个客人就行了 |
[04:11] | All I really have to do is listen and ask questions. | 我所需要做得只是倾听和发问 |
[04:15] | And fuck? | 还有做爱 |
[04:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:19] | And fuck. | 还有做爱 |
[04:44] | Here’s sixty. | 60美元给你 |
[04:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:17] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[05:19] | You’re gonna have to play catch up. We’re two deep. | 你得自己跟上进度了 我们聊了有一会了 |
[05:23] | Think I can handle that. | 我觉得我能搞定 |
[05:32] | Look who’s here? | 看看谁来了 |
[05:34] | Chelsea! | 切尔茜 |
[05:36] | Hey, glad you came. | 真高兴你能过来 |
[05:37] | Me, too. | 我也很高兴 |
[05:41] | You look beautiful. | 你真漂亮 |
[05:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:44] | No, it’s interesting because we have some sizable estates, | 非也 有趣之处在于我们有大片地产 |
[05:48] | and there’s no better sport | 而最有意思的消遣莫过于 |
[05:50] | than watching the wealthy try to hang onto their money. | 看那么有钱的人试图保住钱财 |
[05:52] | Or try to get some | 或试图谋取 |
[05:54] | they think they deserve. | 他们觉得自己应得的东西 |
[05:55] | It just never gets old. | 永远都不会过时 |
[05:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:58] | So it’s not just the same story over and over again | 所以并不是同个套路换个名字 |
[06:00] | with different names? | 不断上演吗 |
[06:01] | Not yet. | 还不是 |
[06:02] | And I’ve been doing this for 20 years. | 而且我干这行已有二十年 |
[06:06] | Do you have a lawyer? | 你有律师吗 |
[06:07] | Me? No. | 我吗 没有 |
[06:09] | Seriously? You should. | 真的吗 你该找一个 |
[06:11] | You can be my lawyer. | 我可以找你 |
[06:14] | I would happily be your lawyer, | 我很乐意当你的律师 |
[06:16] | but then… | 但那样的话 |
[06:17] | this would have to stop. | 这事就得叫停了 |
[06:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:22] | We’re just starting to get to know each other. | 我们才开始了解彼此 |
[06:39] | Keep it. | 不找了 |
[06:41] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[06:41] | – Are you checking in? – Yeah. | -登记入住吗 -是 |
[06:43] | – Do you have any luggage? – No. | -有行李吗 -没有 |
[07:17] | Make yourself comfortable. | 请随意 |
[08:06] | We’re good? | 还行吧 |
[08:07] | Yeah. Great. | 很好 |
[08:10] | Drink? | 喝酒吗 |
[08:11] | Yes, vodka, please… | 好 伏特加 谢谢 |
[08:13] | um, with soda. | 加苏打 |
[08:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:55] | Come here. | 过来 |
[09:27] | Do you like that? | 你喜欢吗 |
[09:29] | Yes. | 喜欢 |
[09:52] | Yeah, listen, my 12 o’clock’s here now, so I gotta run, | 我12点约的人已经到了 我得挂了 |
[09:55] | but we’ll talk about it later, okay? | 稍后再说 好吧 |
[09:57] | Yeah… | 是 |
[09:59] | We’ll sort it out, I’m not worried. | 会解决的 我不担心 |
[10:01] | Okay, bye-bye. | 好 再见 |
[10:03] | Jacqueline. | 我是杰奎琳 |
[10:04] | You are Christine. | 你是克里斯汀 |
[10:05] | I am. | 就是我 |
[10:06] | You didn’t tell me she was so beautiful! | 你没说她有那么美 |
[10:09] | She’s great. | 她很棒 |
[10:13] | Federal Circuit has a monopoly on all patent appeals. | 联邦巡回法院对专利上诉有垄断权 |
[10:16] | It was established by Ronald Reagan and | 这由罗纳德·里根所制定 |
[10:17] | is hardly met a patent it doesn’t like. | 几乎所有专利都是如此 |
[10:19] | If they make an error interpreting patent code, | 如果他们对专利法典理解有误 |
[10:21] | then every later judge is obliged to follow their ruling. | 那么之后所有法官也得参照其裁定 |
[10:23] | The whole system is a complete mess. | 整个体系将彻底乱掉 |
[10:27] | It’s so great you know this stuff. | 你知道这些真是太好了 |
[10:28] | Stuff like law? | 法律吗 |
[10:30] | Yes. | 没错 |
[10:31] | I do realize it’s the result of years of hard work and school, | 我清楚这是多年用功学习的结果 |
[10:34] | and that’s your passion. | 而且你很喜欢 |
[10:36] | Well, it’s costing me enough. | 学费也足够贵 |
[10:39] | It’ll pay off. | 会还清的 |
[10:41] | At least from this end. | 至少从现在开始 |
[10:44] | Now I already have a couple of exceptional men in mind | 我已经想出几位男士 |
[10:46] | who I think would love you. | 他们应该会喜欢你 |
[10:49] | Do you have any photos? | 你有照片吗 |
[10:52] | Okay… | 好 |
[10:53] | We’ll get you some. | 给你拍几张 |
[10:57] | Don’t worry, no one will ever see your eyes. | 别担心 不会露脸 |
[11:02] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[11:04] | Where do you want me? | 你想我站哪 |
[11:05] | Just up against the curtain. | 靠着窗帘站 |
[11:12] | That’s perfect. | 完美 |
[11:15] | You look great. | 真美 |
[11:17] | Angle your chin up a little bit. | 下巴往上抬一点 |
[11:20] | Beautiful. | 很好 |
[11:22] | Now just slowly start to unbutton your blouse. | 接下来慢慢解开扣子 |
[11:31] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[11:39] | Beautiful. | 漂亮 |
[11:45] | Yeah, just chin up just a little bit. | 好 下巴稍微往上抬一点 |
[11:48] | Beautiful. | 漂亮 |
[11:51] | And turn to face the window. | 转过去面对窗户 |
[11:56] | Great. | 很好 |
[11:57] | Just lift the back of your skirt up a little bit. | 从背面把裙子往上撩一点 |
[12:03] | Gorgeous. | 美妙极了 |
[12:08] | Beautiful. | 漂亮 |
[12:49] | 杰奎琳 照片真是美得不行 | |
[12:57] | It’s whatever you’re comfortable with, | 这是你能接受的项目 |
[12:59] | and how much you wanna get paid. | 以及相应的收入 |
[13:01] | I want to make sure that you’re matched properly. | 我要确保配给你合适的人 |
[13:05] | For reasons I will let you figure out, | 我有必要告诉你 |
[13:06] | most of your clients will be white | 大多数客人会是 |
[13:08] | and approaching middle age. | 中年白人 |
[13:11] | It should also be enjoyable for you. | 你应该也会很享受 |
[13:13] | I mean the more you enjoy it, the more they will too. | 你越享受 他们也才会更有乐趣 |
[13:15] | My big question is: | 我有个重要的问题 |
[13:17] | Why would I go with you when I can do this myself? | 既然我可以单干 为什么要跟着你 |
[13:21] | You mean why pay me? | 你是问我凭什么抽成 |
[13:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:23] | Well, it’s just math really. | 其实你算算就懂了 |
[13:26] | And quality of life. | 以及提高生活质量 |
[13:28] | The hours that you would spend finding and then vetting clients | 这样的话你用来寻找和审核客户的时间 |
[13:31] | could be spent with clients, making money. | 都可以用来陪客户 用来赚钱 |
[13:35] | I’m the infrastructure. | 我无非是个基础设施 |
[13:36] | You don’t work for me, you work with me. | 你不为我工作 我们是合作关系 |
[13:39] | And if you’re unhappy… | 如果你不开心 |
[13:42] | you leave. | 就离开 |
[13:43] | There’s no contract. | 没有合同约束 |
[13:47] | I already have one client. | 我已经有一个客户了 |
[13:53] | At least I think I do. | 至少我认为是这样 |
[13:54] | Okay, well, he’s all yours. | 没问题 你可以留着他 |
[13:57] | Can I tell you about Ryan? | 我能和你聊聊莱恩的情况吗 |
[14:00] | He’s assertive. | 他为人独断 |
[14:01] | He knows exactly what he likes, | 他明确知道自己想要些什么 |
[14:04] | but everyone who’s seen him had a great time. | 但与他接触过的人都觉得很愉快 |
[14:06] | What are you comfortable with? | 你都愿意做些什么 |
[14:08] | Did you and Avery talk about it? | 你和艾弗莉聊过这些了吗 |
[14:09] | A little. I mean I get the gist of it. | 一点点 重点我都明白 |
[14:12] | Bareback blow jobs? | 无套口交 |
[14:14] | Overnights? | 包夜 |
[14:15] | Dinner at the Y? | 吃女生鲍鱼 |
[14:17] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[14:17] | I’m fine with all of that. | 我都可以做 |
[14:19] | Great! | 太好了 |
[14:23] | More wine? | 再来些葡萄酒吗 |
[14:38] | Chelsea? | 切尔茜 |
[14:39] | Ryan… | 莱恩 |
[14:41] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[14:42] | I’m always late. | 我永远姗姗来迟 |
[14:44] | She’s older. | 她比我年纪大 |
[14:45] | Of course she is. | 并不意外 |
[14:46] | So you have one sister. What does she do? | 所以你只有一个姐姐 她是做什么的 |
[14:48] | She’s a math teacher. | 她是数学老师 |
[14:50] | What grade? | 教几年级 |
[14:51] | Middle school. | 教初中生 |
[14:53] | – Any kids? – One. | -有孩子吗 -有一个 |
[14:54] | A boy. He’s 4. He’s got a lisp. | 一个男孩 他四岁 说话大舌头 |
[14:58] | A lisp? | 大舌头 |
[14:59] | That’s cute. | 挺可爱的 |
[15:00] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[15:03] | Sean. | 肖恩 |
[15:05] | Bullshit. | 瞎扯 |
[15:07] | Come on, you gotta rehearse this stuff. | 拜托 你编故事得事先排练好 |
[15:09] | Look, I know you’re new, | 我知道你是新人 |
[15:10] | but Jacqueline should be | 但杰奎琳应该 |
[15:11] | runnin’ bio drills with you or something. | 已经告诉你怎么处理个人信息这些事了 |
[15:13] | Okay, she doesn’t have a kid. | 好吧 她没有孩子 |
[15:15] | She could have 10 kids. | 就算她有十个孩子 |
[15:16] | She could be a he. I don’t care. | 就算她其实是他 我又不在乎 |
[15:22] | I think you should move closer, “Chelsea”. | 我认为你该坐近些 切尔茜 |
[15:25] | Okay, “Ryan”. | 好的 莱恩 |
[15:33] | How was your day? | 你今天过得怎么样 |
[15:48] | Are you on the pill? | 你吃避孕药了吗 |
[15:49] | Yes… | 吃了 |
[15:50] | But I’d like to use a condom. | 但我还是想戴套 |
[15:53] | Yeah, I don’t have any. | 我没有避孕套 |
[15:55] | I do. | 我有 |
[15:58] | Let’s go to the bathroom. | 咱们去浴室吧 |
[16:55] | Face me. | 转过来 |
[17:05] | Perfect. | 太完美了 |
[17:07] | Just like that. | 就是这样 |
[17:09] | Fuck. | 干 |
[17:25] | Water is included. | 水费已经包含在房租里了 |
[17:26] | Electric would be separate. | 电费要单交 |
[17:29] | Take your time. | 慢慢考虑 |
[17:38] | I think this place is great for you. | 我认为这房子很适合你 |
[17:44] | It’s too expensive. | 太贵了 |
[17:47] | I can’t afford this. | 我付不起 |
[17:52] | What if I cover the deposit? | 如果我先帮你把押金垫上呢 |
[17:55] | And if you keep working, | 如果你继续工作的话 |
[17:57] | it’ll figure itself out. | 船到桥头自然直 |
[18:06] | Emery, this is part of the process. | 埃默里 这是按程序走 |
[18:10] | I’m not trying to manipulate you! | 我没想操纵你 |
[18:13] | I’m sure that when you come down- | 我确定当你过来的时候 |
[18:16] | Hey, we’re doing everything we fucking can! | 我们能做的事都他妈做了 |
[18:20] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:23] | Shit! | 该死 |
[18:24] | We already gave you a chance. | 我们已经给过你机会了 |
[18:26] | This is how things move. | 这是处理事情的自然进程 |
[18:27] | Don’t fucking lecture me on how things move! | 别他妈跟我说教什么自然进程 |
[18:30] | Three mistrials. | 三桩无效审判 |
[18:31] | Three fucking mistrials, David. | 他妈的三桩无效审判 大卫 |
[18:34] | Explain to me why I need to hear | 除了你承认自己搞砸了以外 |
[18:35] | anything else out of your mouth | 解释一下我还有什么必要 |
[18:36] | other than you fucked up. | 听你嘴里说出的任何话 |
[18:37] | This is not the time to switch counsel. | 眼下不是换律师的时机 |
[18:39] | You will lose if Kersner sees you have doubts. | 如果被克斯纳发现你心存疑虑你就输了 |
[18:43] | Do you get that? | 你明白吗 |
[18:44] | I think what David is trying to say… | 我认为大卫想说的是 |
[18:45] | I don’t need to hear the same goddamn words in a different tone. | 我不需要你换个语气再把那些屁话重说一遍 |
[18:48] | I completely understand where you are coming from, Emery. | 我完全明白你的出发点 埃默里 |
[18:51] | We, or maybe I should just speak for myself, | 我们 或者我该只代表个人观点 |
[18:53] | I just want to know how to fix this. | 我只想知道该如何补救 |
[18:56] | How do you see this moving forward? | 你认为怎样才能翻过这页向前看 |
[19:00] | He didn’t say. I don’t know. | 他没明说 我不知道原因 |
[19:02] | Maybe his wife’s coming to town or | 也许他老婆来这边看他了 |
[19:04] | maybe he’s just not that into me anymore. | 也许他只是不再喜欢我了 |
[19:07] | Either way, I have to pack up my shit and leave. | 无论什么原因 我都得打包走人 |
[19:10] | It’s really not that big a deal. | 真的没什么大不了的 |
[19:14] | Just stay with me until you figure it out. | 跟我住吧 日后再想 |
[19:16] | Maybe Jacqueline can lend you money. | 也许杰奎琳能借钱给你 |
[19:18] | She charges enough. | 她收费挺高 |
[19:22] | How much are you paying her? | 你付给她多少 |
[19:24] | Same as you… | 跟你一样 |
[19:26] | 30%. | 三成 |
[19:30] | Kind of steep, no? | 太高了点 是吧 |
[19:31] | Yeah, but it’s pretty standard. | 是的 但都是这行情 |
[19:34] | Why, you don’t like her? | 怎么 你不喜欢她吗 |
[19:35] | No, she’s great, I just… | 没 她挺好的 我只是 |
[19:37] | 30%’s a lot. | 三成太多了 |
[19:39] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[19:41] | You can tell me if you don’t like her. | 你不喜欢她 可以跟我说 |
[19:44] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[19:50] | Don’t tell her I said anything. | 别告诉她我说了这些 |
[19:52] | Of course. | 当然 |
[20:05] | So, you can sleep in here. | 你睡这间 |
[20:07] | Obviously, I haven’t slept in it, but it seems comfortable. | 显然我没睡过这床 但看起来挺舒服 |
[20:13] | Ahhh, if you need to do your laundry, it’s the… | 要洗衣服的话 |
[20:17] | closet right next to the kitchen. | 打开厨房旁边的壁橱 |
[20:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:34] | This place is really nice. | 这地方很不错 |
[20:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:38] | Still getting used to it, but I like it. | 还在适应 但我挺喜欢 |
[20:42] | How much do you pay for it? | 你花了多少钱 |
[20:44] | Probably too much. | 没准太多了 |
[20:46] | Don’t you have loans to pay off? | 你不是有贷款要还吗 |
[20:48] | Yeah, Jacqueline actually put the deposit down, so that helps. | 是的 是杰奎琳付定金帮了忙 |
[20:52] | So you can take “In calls”? | 想让你接”登门服务”吗 |
[20:54] | No, I am paying her back. She was just helping. | 不 我会还给她的 她只是在帮我 |
[20:58] | Here. | 给你 |
[20:59] | Just pay me back when you have it. | 你有了再还我 |
[21:01] | I have credit cards, I’m fine. | 我有信用卡 我不用了 |
[21:03] | Speaking of which, let’s go to lunch. | 说到这 我们吃饭去吧 |
[21:06] | It’s on me, it’s the least I could do. | 我请 应该的 |
[21:08] | We’ll have the forest mushrooms, the kale salad, the ahi tuna tartare, | 一份蘑菇 甘蓝沙拉 黄鳍吞拿鞑靼 |
[21:13] | diver scallops and two mimosas… | 野生扇贝 和两杯含羞草酒 |
[21:17] | Please. | 麻烦 |
[21:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:24] | You deserve it. | 你应得的 |
[21:26] | We deserve it. | 我们应得的 |
[21:30] | So how is work? | 工作怎么样 |
[21:32] | Which work? | 哪一份 |
[21:33] | I’m currently burning a candle at three ends, | 我现在一根蜡烛三头烧了 |
[21:34] | which I didn’t know was possible. | 我都不知道怎么做到的 |
[21:36] | Maybe one should go. | 也许该放弃一个 |
[21:38] | Yeah, maybe. | 是啊 也许吧 |
[21:40] | For now, it’s fun. | 目前为止很开心 |
[21:41] | And have you noticed that people are fucking insane? | 你有发现人们都很丧心病狂吗 |
[21:59] | Hello. | 你好 |
[22:00] | Christine. Hi, it’s Jacqueline. | 克里斯汀 我是杰奎琳 |
[22:02] | Listen, I have someone I’d love you to meet. | 听着 有个人我想让你见见 |
[22:05] | Are you free for lunch on Thursday? | 周四午餐有空吗 |
[22:07] | Yeah, I can make that work. | 我可以 |
[22:10] | I’m so sorry to hear that. | 我表示很遗憾 |
[22:13] | When did she pass away? | 她去世多久了 |
[22:14] | It’s been eleven months now. | 有十一个月了 |
[22:18] | That’s gotta be hard. | 很难熬吧 |
[22:20] | I think it’s been harder on the kids. | 我觉得更难受的是孩子们 |
[22:23] | Are you close to them? | 你跟他们亲近吗 |
[22:24] | I was… | 以前亲近 |
[22:25] | Least I think I was. | 至少我这么认为 |
[22:29] | But they’re adults now. | 但他们现在都成年了 |
[22:34] | They’ve got their own lives. | 有自己的生活 |
[22:39] | It’s so nice to spend time with someone and just talk. | 有人说会儿话的感觉真好 |
[22:43] | Especially to a… | 特别是 |
[22:44] | to a beautiful young woman. | 对方是美丽又年轻的女人 |
[22:47] | We can talk whenever you like. | 你想什么时候聊都行 |
[22:54] | Jacqueline? | 杰奎琳 |
[22:57] | Oh, she- she’s wonderful. | 她 她非常好 |
[23:00] | We’re having a really nice time together. | 我们相处得很愉快 |
[23:05] | Declined? | 谢绝了 |
[23:08] | Well, that’s surprising. | 意料之外啊 |
[23:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:12] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[23:14] | I’m just gonna use the restroom. | 我去上个洗手间 |
[23:20] | Okay… | 好的 |
[23:27] | 2226. | |
[23:40] | 迈克尔·西里克 丧偶十一个月 小孩两个 | |
[24:48] | Christine… | 克里斯汀 |
[24:53] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[24:54] | Was having problems sleeping. | 睡不着 |
[24:57] | I’m really sorry, I shouldn’t have brought him here. | 我很抱歉 我不该把他带来这里 |
[25:03] | Can I lie down beside you? | 我能跟你睡吗 |
[25:04] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[25:17] | I’m sorry, I should have asked. | 对不起 我该事先问你的 |
[25:20] | I can give you half for letting me. | 你让我这么做了 我给你一半 |
[25:23] | – I’ll give you $500. – I don’t want your money. | -我给你500块 -我不要你的钱 |
[25:26] | Jacqueline won’t call me back. | 杰奎琳不会打给我了 |
[25:28] | – She won’t tell me why. – Go to sleep. | -她不告诉我原因 -睡吧 |
[25:31] | I have to get up at six in the morning. | 我明早六点得起 |
[25:33] | Oh really? Fuck, I’m sorry. | 是吗 对不起 |
[25:51] | You’re really warm. | 你真善良 |
[25:58] | Thank you for being there for me. | 谢谢你在我身边 |
[26:00] | Of course. | 没事 |
[26:18] | Kiss me. | 吻我 |