时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Are you on the pill? | 你吃避孕药了吗 |
[00:23] | Yes… | 吃了 |
[00:24] | But I’d like to use a condom. | 但我还是想戴套 |
[00:33] | You got lazy and lost XHP. | 你怠惰了 丢了XHP的生意 |
[00:34] | Let me fix this. | 让我来弥补这次的损失 |
[00:35] | How? | 怎么弥补 |
[00:36] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[00:37] | This is how things move. | 这是处理事情的自然进程 |
[00:39] | Don’t lecture me on how things move! | 别他妈跟我说教什么自然进程 |
[00:41] | We’re doing everything we can! | 我们已经尽力了 |
[00:44] | What were you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[00:45] | I don’t wanna bring you into this. | 我不想把你牵扯进来 |
[00:47] | Do you come to town often or…? | 你经常到市里来吗还是 |
[00:49] | No, not very often. | 不 不经常过来 |
[00:50] | Although that could change. | 不过间隔是可以变的 |
[00:53] | Why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[00:54] | Because of you. | 因为你 |
[01:08] | Did you cum? | 你高潮了吗 |
[01:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:27] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[01:35] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[01:42] | Here, come sit down. | 来 坐下 |
[01:51] | I make… | 我挣钱 |
[01:53] | okay money, | 不少 |
[01:54] | but… | 但 |
[01:56] | probably not as much as your other clients. | 或许比不上你其他的客户 |
[02:01] | I’m having a hard time to come up | 我有点拿不出 |
[02:04] | with money to see you. | 来见你的钱 |
[02:07] | I’ve started to taking out loans… | 我开始借钱了 |
[02:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:14] | I don’t mean to make you uncomfortable, | 我并不想让你不舒服的 |
[02:18] | but it would tear me up | 但如果我再不能见你 |
[02:21] | if I could not see you again. | 我会难过死的 |
[02:24] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[02:25] | um, why don’t we maybe try seeing each other a little bit less? | 那我们少见几次呢 |
[02:35] | Can you lower… | 你可以 |
[02:38] | your rate a little bit? | 稍稍降低费用吗 |
[02:42] | I’m in love with you. | 我爱上你了 |
[02:44] | Kevin… | 凯文 |
[02:46] | You’re putting me in a very uncomfortable position. | 你这样让我很难做 |
[02:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:01] | What if I take some time and figure out some kind of, um, | 让我花点时间 想想看 |
[03:05] | an arrangement that… | 能不能想办法 |
[03:08] | works for both of us, | 让我们彼此都好做 |
[03:09] | and- and keeps us together? | 还能继续在一起 |
[03:15] | Really? | 可以吗 |
[03:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:21] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:27] | You are amazing. | 你太棒了 |
[03:28] | You’re amazing. | 你才太棒了 |
[03:31] | 应召女友 | |
[03:45] | – How you doing, teeny? – Good. | -你怎么样啊 小丫头 -很好 |
[03:47] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[03:49] | How was your trip? | 你路上如何 |
[03:50] | It was good. | 挺好 |
[03:51] | I just got off the phone with Mom. | 我刚跟妈妈通过话 |
[03:52] | She gave me this massive guilt trip about getting to see you. | 她各种拿来见你的事让我愧疚 |
[03:56] | She can come visit. | 她也可以来啊 |
[03:57] | Yeah, I know, but maybe you can call her? | 是啊 但或许你可以打给她 |
[03:59] | I call her all the time. | 我经常给她打电话的 |
[04:01] | I don’t believe you. You’re being too defensive. | 我不信 你戒心太强了 |
[04:03] | Shit, I smell. | 该死 我臭死了 |
[04:04] | …And then we broke into groups and we talked about | 然后我们分成小组 谈论了 |
[04:07] | our fears and our goals… | 我们的恐惧和目标 |
[04:09] | And then you fell into each other’s arms, | 然后跌进彼此的怀抱 |
[04:10] | and did trust exercises with all the DAs. | 跟其他地检官做信任练习 |
[04:13] | Okay, well we didn’t do- we didn’t do that, | 好吧 我们没做那个 |
[04:15] | we didn’t fall into each other’s arms. | 我们没有跌进彼此的怀抱 |
[04:17] | – But you did trust exercises? – Yes! | -但你们做了信任练习 -是的 |
[04:20] | It- you’re making it sound way cheesier than it actually is. | 叫你这么一说好像想得很俗气 其实没有 |
[04:23] | It’s very good for communication | 对我们部门内的 |
[04:24] | – in my department. – Is this the same, um, | -沟通很有帮助 -这是地检官 |
[04:26] | retreat the DAs went on last year | 去年去休假 |
[04:29] | where they went zip-lining? | 玩滑索那个地方吗 |
[04:30] | No, it’s not. | 不是的 |
[04:32] | But that was also very fun, and very helpful for us. | 但那个也很好玩 对我们帮助也很大 |
[04:35] | Right, I can see how that’s helpful. | 嗯 看得出来 |
[04:39] | You realize your guys’ job is to put people in prison? | 你知道你们的工作就是把人关进监狱吧 |
[04:41] | Yeah, our job is to put bad people in prison. | 嗯 我们的工作是把坏人关进监狱 |
[04:45] | Yeah, I remember feeling like it was a formality | 我记得到了一定时候就觉得 |
[04:47] | at a certain point. | 像是走过场 |
[04:48] | Yeah, I’m definitely learning more in the firm | 嗯 我在公司学到的比在课堂 |
[04:50] | than in class or studying. | 或学习中学到的多得多 |
[04:52] | – I know, you’ll get there. – I know. | -是啊 你会掌握的 -我知道 |
[04:54] | I know you know. You’re so defensive. | 我知道你知道 你戒心好重 |
[05:02] | So, are you still dating Jake? | 你还在跟贾克约会吗 |
[05:05] | – I was never dating Jake. – Of course you were dating Jake. | -我跟贾克不算在约会 -怎么不算 |
[05:08] | I wasn’t saying that he was your boyfriend. | 我又没说他是你的男朋友 |
[05:12] | I just found him to be too available. | 我就是觉得他太闲了 |
[05:16] | I just don’t enjoy spending time with people, I find it to be… | 我不喜欢跟人相处 我觉得那 |
[05:19] | a waste of time, and it makes me anxious. | 浪费时间 让我紧张 |
[05:23] | Well, maybe you just didn’t like Jake. | 或许你就是不喜欢贾克 |
[05:25] | No, I just don’t like sharing my time with anyone | 不 我是不喜欢跟任何人相处 |
[05:27] | unless something’s being accomplished. | 除非能成就点什么 |
[05:31] | You’re really selfish. | 你真自私 |
[05:36] | Hey, you’re fine. | 你还好了 |
[05:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:40] | No wait, I’m- I’m sorry, I understand, I- I get it… | 不 等等 对不起 我理解的 |
[05:43] | You value your time. | 你很珍惜时间 |
[05:45] | Exactly. | 是啊 |
[05:48] | Well, speaking of, uh, | 说起来 |
[05:50] | I was going to stay the weekend. | 我打算周末都待在这儿的 |
[05:52] | Um, I don’t know what you have planned, um, | 我不知道你有什么计划 |
[05:56] | but I’d love to hang out with you. | 但我希望能跟你一起玩 |
[06:04] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[06:05] | I know I just sprung that on you. | 我知道这话有点突然 |
[06:07] | I’m just slammed. I wouldn’t even be around but… | 我就是太忙了 实在没空陪你 |
[06:10] | Yeah, that’s fine, it’s fine. | 没事的 |
[06:13] | Seriously, I- I understand how second-year law is. | 真的 我理解法学院第二年多忙 |
[06:16] | You don’t have to explain it to me. | 你不用解释 |
[06:16] | – No, I got it. – You sure? | -我来吧 -真的 |
[06:17] | I got it, yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:19] | Who else am I going to spend my massive salary on? | 要不我还怎么花我超多的酬金 |
[06:24] | No, I’m listening to you. | 不 我在听 |
[06:26] | Yeah… | 嗯 |
[06:29] | No, I’m happy for you, no- | 不 我替你开心 |
[06:34] | She hung up. | 她挂了 |
[06:36] | Can you believe it? She hung up on me. | 你能相信吗 她挂了我电话 |
[06:39] | Maybe the phone lost reception. | 或许是没信号了 |
[06:43] | No, she wants to do another real estate venture. | 不 她是想再做一次地产投资 |
[06:46] | – How many has she done already? – You know, well… | -她做过几次了 -嗯 |
[06:49] | This time it’s condos in San Diego. | 这次是圣地亚哥一间公寓 |
[06:51] | I don’t know what to say. | 我都不知道说什么好 |
[06:54] | …We don’t talk anymore. I never talk to her. | 我们都不怎么说话了 我从不跟她说话 |
[06:57] | The only time I talk to her is when she wants money. | 我唯一会跟她说话的时候就是她要钱的时候 |
[07:01] | It’s all my fault. | 都怪我 |
[07:03] | ‘Cause I shoulda… | 因为我本该 |
[07:05] | I shoulda established no! | 我本该拒绝的 |
[07:07] | – I shoulda told her no. – What’s no? | -我本该跟她说不的 -什么是不 |
[07:14] | I bet you were a handful for your daddy. | 你当年肯定很让你爸爸头疼吧 |
[07:18] | – Still are probably. – No… | -现在可能还是的 -不 |
[07:21] | No, we, we get along really well. | 没有 我们处得很好 |
[07:27] | – I miss you. – I miss you, too. | -我想你了 -我也想你了 |
[07:33] | What I should do is I should just stay here with you. | 我应该在这儿陪着你 |
[07:37] | I’d love that. | 那好啊 |
[07:39] | Well, I’d be happy. | 那我很乐意 |
[07:58] | …Really? | 真的 |
[08:00] | You have to do it to her… | 你得对她… |
[08:17] | Get them to sign on the line which is dotted. | 让他们在合约上签字 |
[08:20] | It’s a given… | 这没的说 |
[08:22] | I know he’s stalling, but it’s gonna be a given. | 我知道他在拖 但这没问题 |
[08:25] | Get them to sign… | 让他们 |
[08:27] | – …on the line- – …on the line which is dotted. | -签合约 -签合约 |
[08:30] | Holy shit! | 老天爷 |
[08:32] | Speak of the devil. | 说到就到 |
[08:37] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[09:04] | I got this for you. | 这是我买给你的 |
[09:05] | – That was very thoughtful, Christine. – Not really. | -真周到 克里斯汀 -没有啦 |
[09:08] | Just opened it. | 我都开了 |
[09:09] | C’mon, drink up. That’s what we’re here for. | 没事 喝吧 不就是来喝酒的吗 |
[09:13] | I didn’t expect to see you. | 没想到会见到你 |
[09:14] | I thought it’d be good idea to show my face, you know… | 我觉得我该来一趟 |
[09:17] | Clear the water. | 澄清一下 |
[09:20] | Did you two come together? | 你们一起来的吗 |
[09:26] | You’re Wright… | 你是莱特 |
[09:28] | Emery Wright, you rep XHP. | 埃默里·莱特 XHP的代表 |
[09:32] | I’m David’s intern, it’s my job to know. | 我是大卫的实习生 这种事我都得知道 |
[09:34] | Oh okay, well, I’m flattered that you noticed. | 好吧 多谢你留心 |
[09:40] | There’s my wife. Excuse me. | 我妻子来了 失陪 |
[09:46] | I’m so glad you came. | 你能来太好了 |
[09:48] | I have uh, two hours before I pick the boys up from soccer. | 我能待两小时 然后就得去足球场接孩子了 |
[09:50] | – Okay. Susan! – Megan! | -好 苏珊 -梅根 |
[09:52] | – Hi, how are you? – Great, how are you? | -你好吗 -很好 你呢 |
[09:54] | – I am well. – Really? Good to see you. | -我很好 -是吗 见到你真高兴 |
[09:56] | Good to see you, too. | 我也很高兴 |
[09:57] | Okay, shove off, give me my wife back. | 好了 炫耀狂 把老婆还我吧 |
[09:59] | Bye. | 再见 |
[10:01] | Can’t somebody else pick them up? | 不能叫别人去接他们吗 |
[10:03] | I mean these are your friends, too. | 他们也是你的朋友啊 |
[10:04] | – Don’t do that. – Do what? | -别那样 -哪样 |
[10:06] | Don’t pretend that this party has anything to do with me. | 别假装这场派对跟我有任何关系 |
[10:09] | This is about you. I showed up, okay? | 这是你的事 我来了 好吗 |
[10:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:13] | Sign it! | 签字 |
[10:14] | You gotta sign on the line… | 你得签合约 |
[10:15] | – I know. I know. – Just kidding, just kidding. | -我知道 -开玩笑的 |
[10:18] | Yo, Tariq, maybe get you a cab. | 特里克 给你打个的吧 |
[10:20] | Yeah, let me grab you a water. | 嗯 我去给你拿杯水 |
[10:22] | You’ll thank me in the morning. | 你到早上会感谢我的 |
[10:25] | Just pretend that you are talking to me for a minute. | 假装跟我聊会儿 |
[10:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:31] | I’m talking to you. | 我在跟你说话呢 |
[10:33] | I’m avoiding drunk Tariq. | 我在躲醉汉特里克 |
[10:36] | Thanks for the honesty. | 多谢你这么诚实 |
[10:38] | I’m always honest. | 我一向诚实 |
[10:40] | Always? | 一向吗 |
[10:41] | Never. | 从来不 |
[10:42] | You? | 你呢 |
[10:44] | Sometimes. | 有时候吧 |
[10:47] | I can get you a ziplock bag, if you need one. | 如果需要 我可以给你弄个自封袋 |
[10:50] | – I’ve got one right in the kitchen. – I’m good. | -那边厨房就有 -不用 |
[10:55] | Do I look that desperate? | 我看上去那么饥饿吗 |
[10:57] | Honestly… | 老实说 |
[10:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:00] | But you said you’re never honest. | 你刚说你从不说实话 |
[11:04] | I am when it matters. | 重要的事上我说实话 |
[11:05] | I’ll hold you to that. | 那你得说话算话 |
[11:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:23] | Take him golfing, get him a nice cigar. | 带他去打高尔夫 给他买好雪茄 |
[11:27] | Right, because he’s- when he said- | 嗯 因为他…他说… |
[11:31] | When he says it in that room… | 他在那个房间里说的话 |
[11:35] | It’s not that he doesn’t mean it, | 倒不是说不是真心的 |
[11:37] | it’s that he’s not committing to it. | 而是他并没下决心 |
[11:38] | There’s a big difference. | 这区别很大 |
[11:39] | So, are you seeing anyone else? | 你还在见别人吗 |
[11:41] | Like outside of work? | 工作之外 |
[11:43] | Like a real boyfriend? | 真正的男友 |
[11:45] | No. | 没有 |
[11:46] | I’ve actually never really had a “Real boyfriend”. | 我其实从未有过”真正的男友” |
[11:50] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[11:52] | Well I dunno, I guess as soon as I sort of realized | 说不好 我想我一意识到 |
[11:54] | there was such a thing as me and other people, | 我和别人是不同的 |
[11:57] | I kind of… | 我就 |
[12:01] | I guess I just- I don’t… | 我就是… |
[12:03] | have the same, you know, reactions to things or… | 对事物的看法和感觉 |
[12:08] | feelings about the way things are supposed to be. | 跟正常人不同 |
[12:15] | Does that make any sense at all? | 你明白我意思吗 |
[12:17] | It makes total sense. | 完全明白 |
[12:19] | You’re like a female Ted Bundy. | 你就像女伴的泰德·邦迪[连环杀手] |
[12:21] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[12:23] | – Okay, I shoulda made something up. – Yeah, like always. | -好吧 我该瞎编的 -是啊 一如既往 |
[12:27] | Really? | 是吗 |
[12:29] | Do I make you feel like I lie to you? | 我让你觉得我在骗你吗 |
[12:32] | I’m fucking with you. | 我逗你呢 |
[12:33] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[12:34] | Better yet, I’m fucking you. | 更好的是 我在操你 |
[12:37] | It’s a whole lot more fun… Yes? | 那个有趣多了 什么事 |
[12:40] | What? | 什么 |
[12:42] | You gotta be kidding me! | 你开玩笑吧 |
[12:44] | No, no, I just came from that meeting! | 不不 我刚开完会出来 |
[13:06] | It’s only been two hours, but I’ll pay you for the four. | 只过了两小时 但我会付你四小时的钱 |
[13:10] | Gotta go. | 得走了 |
[13:31] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[13:40] | Oh, what’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[13:42] | Slower. | 慢点 |
[13:46] | Slow… | 慢点 |
[13:48] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:48] | – That’s good? – Yeah, yeah. | -爽吗 -嗯 |
[13:50] | Why don’t you lie down. | 你躺下吧 |
[13:59] | But I think most people, especially guys… | 我觉得大部分人 尤其是男人 |
[14:01] | – Most of them… – What is it called? | -大部分人 -叫什么 |
[14:02] | You don’t know what it is? | 你不知道叫什么吗 |
[14:03] | It’s a fungus. | 是一种真菌 |
[14:08] | It sounds horrible. | 听上去好糟 |
[14:09] | It even looks worse. | 看上去更糟 |
[14:14] | – So that’s why I got my socks on. – That’s fine. | -所以我才穿着袜子 -没事啦 |
[14:16] | You can keep your socks on anytime. | 你随时可以穿着袜子 |
[14:32] | 大卫·泰利斯 | |
[14:43] | I’m gonna go. | 我得走了 |
[14:51] | I told you it was a given. | 我都说没问题了 |
[14:52] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[14:54] | Probably just needs to throw a tantrum here and there. | 他大概就是想发发脾气 |
[14:56] | He’s signing, but he wants Erin to head it. | 他要签了 但他要艾琳来负责 |
[15:00] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[15:01] | I spoke to Wright this morning. | 我今早才跟莱特谈过 |
[15:03] | He didn’t say anything about Erin. | 他没提艾琳啊 |
[15:04] | You’re not listening. | 你没明白 |
[15:06] | He is staying with us, but only if Erin takes over. | 他愿留下 但必须要艾琳接手 |
[15:11] | You’ll still work on the case. | 你还能跟进这个案子 |
[15:14] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:21] | Have you been fed and watered? | 你吃过喝过了吧 |
[15:23] | I’ve been taken care of. Thanks, Tariq. | 都照顾好了 谢谢 特里克 |
[15:26] | – There he is. – David. | -他来了 -大卫 |
[15:29] | – I’m glad it worked out. – It worked out just fine. | -很高兴都解决了 -是啊 结果挺好 |
[15:32] | – You waiting for Zucker? – No, he’s been detained. | -在等扎克吗 -不 他耽搁了 |
[15:36] | Glad you guys could make it. | 你们能来太好了 |
[15:38] | He just needed a little reassurance to stay with us. | 他就是需要点定心丸 |
[15:42] | Erin, I’m surprised with your humility. | 艾琳 你怎么这么谦虚 |
[15:47] | I’m kidding, you’re gonna love her. | 开玩笑的 你会喜欢她的 |
[15:49] | Well, she is very persuasive. | 她很有说服力 |
[15:56] | He’s with Kirkland, that’s all that matters. | 他留在科克兰了 这才是最重要的 |
[15:59] | You went behind my back. | 你擅自行动了 |
[16:02] | I saw an opportunity, and I took it. | 我看到了机会 就抓住了 |
[16:05] | There wasn’t a chance to tell you sooner. | 没时间提早告诉你 |
[16:08] | Well, now is not the time. | 现在更不是时候了 |
[16:17] | Could you give that to David when you’re done? | 你做完之后能替我把这个给大卫吗 |
[16:31] | Yeah. | 进 |
[16:32] | Susan wanted me to give you these. | 苏珊叫我把这个给你 |
[16:40] | Also I was wondering if you’ve had a chance yet | 还有 你有没有来得及看 |
[16:42] | to review the Colson affidavits. | 寇森宣誓书 |
[16:44] | No. | 没呢 |
[16:46] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[16:46] | Um, let me know when you do. | 你看完告诉我 |
[16:48] | I’ll look them over in the morning. | 我早上会看的 |
[16:51] | Great. | 好的 |
[16:52] | It’s been a long day. | 今天太累了 |
[16:53] | I hear you. | 是啊 |
[16:54] | How you liking it here? | 你还喜欢这里吗 |
[16:56] | Yeah, it’s great. | 嗯 挺好的 |
[17:00] | Want to get a beer? | 想去喝杯酒吗 |
[17:02] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[17:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:06] | You tell me your goals. | 跟我说说你的目标 |
[17:09] | You poach… | 偷 |
[17:11] | You do. | 真的 |
[17:13] | You’re working on a case, | 如果你参与一件案子 |
[17:15] | you consider him your client, | 就把他当做你的委托人 |
[17:16] | it doesn’t matter who’s heading it. | 不管是谁在负责 |
[17:17] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[17:19] | They’re yours to be had. | 他们完全可以成为你的 |
[17:22] | I am not saying be- | 我不是说 |
[17:24] | be desperate and tactless but… | 要不顾一切 不讲策略 |
[17:26] | But you’re saying once I pass the Bar, | 但你是说 等我考下了律师证 |
[17:27] | your clients are my clients… | 你的客户就可以是我的了 |
[17:31] | If you can out-charm me… | 如果你能盖过我 |
[17:32] | Sure. | 当然啊 |
[17:33] | Done. | 好 |
[17:36] | You’re definitely prettier. | 你确实比我漂亮 |
[17:41] | Speaking of poaching, | 说到偷 |
[17:42] | I heard that Erin’s heading the XHP case now. | 听说艾琳现在是XHP案的负责人了 |
[17:46] | How did you hear that? | 你怎么听说的 |
[17:48] | I thought everybody knew that. | 我以为大家都知道呢 |
[17:51] | I’m still heading it. | 我还是负责人 |
[17:53] | Wright’s just making a statement. | 莱特只是想表明立场 |
[17:56] | Just trying to align myself with the right person. | 我只是想跟对人 |
[18:02] | Well, I can see you don’t need any lessons in office politics. | 看来你不需要我教你办公室政治 |
[18:06] | You better watch out for me. | 你得小心我 |
[18:10] | I can see that. | 看得出 |
[18:15] | You should focus on becoming a good lawyer first. | 你该先专心成为个好律师 |
[18:20] | Is “should” the key word there? | “该”是关键词吗 |
[18:22] | “Should” is always the key word. | “该”总是关键词 |
[18:28] | As in, should we get another drink or…? | 那么 我们该再喝一杯 还是 |
[18:37] | – You want a beer? – Sure. | -你想要酒吗 -好啊 |
[18:41] | I bought this place… | 我买下这里 |
[18:43] | for late nights at the office. | 如果在办公室干得晚就来这儿 |
[18:48] | It’s been getting a lot of use lately… | 最近用得很频繁 |
[18:55] | Since Megan and I are having problems. | 因为梅根和我遇到些麻烦 |
[19:07] | So… | 所以… |
[20:02] | I could cum right now. | 我就要高潮了 |
[20:06] | I want you to. | 我想要你来 |
[20:46] | You can sleep here. | 你可以睡这儿 |
[20:48] | I toss and turn, I wouldn’t want to bother you. | 我会翻身的 我不想打搅你 |
[20:52] | I’m not a good sleeper anyway. | 我反正也睡得不安稳 |
[20:55] | I have to get up early. | 我还得早起 |
[21:00] | What time? | 什么时候 |
[21:01] | Five? | 五点吗 |
[21:02] | Six? | 六点 |
[21:03] | Five. | 五点 |
[21:08] | But I’m only staying ’cause I’m really tired. | 但我留下只是因为我真的很累了 |
[21:12] | I’m flattered. | 多谢 |
[22:07] | It’s not about you. | 不是因为你 |
[22:11] | I’m… | 我 |
[22:12] | having a hard time to understand how it is not about me. | 无法理解怎么不是因为我了 |
[22:20] | I- I just can’t make exceptions. | 我就是不能破例 |
[22:24] | – I knew this. – You knew this? | -我就知道 -你知道 |
[22:29] | You’re gonna sell this hotel. | 你要卖掉这间酒店 |
[22:33] | You know, and you’re gonna… | 你要… |
[22:50] | I have to go New York on the 21st for a number of meetings. | 我21日要去纽约开几个会 |
[22:54] | I’ll be there for three or four days. | 我会去三四天 |
[22:57] | Do you want to come? | 你想一起来吗 |
[22:59] | I’d love that! | 好啊 |
[23:01] | Yeah, that’d be amazing. | 那太棒了 |
[23:03] | Yeah, I’m gonna be busy during the days but uh– | 嗯 我白天会很忙 但 |
[23:05] | Ryan! | 莱恩 |
[23:09] | Bill! | 比尔 |
[23:10] | Bill! | 比尔 |
[23:11] | What are you doing in town? | 你怎么来了 |
[23:12] | Oh, Lynn and I came to see a couple of shows and uh, | 琳和我来看几部剧 |
[23:16] | Lynn wanted to do some shopping. | 琳想买买东西 |
[23:17] | Good stuff! Hi, Lynn! | 好啊 你好 琳 |
[23:20] | So we’re staying at the Four Seasons. | 我们住在四季酒店 |
[23:22] | Oh great… | 好啊 |
[23:23] | Listen, why don’t I, uh- why don’t I phone over | 回头我打电话 |
[23:25] | and then we can all go over for some drinks while you’re in town? | 趁你们在这儿咱们一起去喝喝酒 |
[23:34] | Sure! | 好啊 |
[23:35] | We’re here till Sunday evening. | 我们待到周日晚上 |
[23:38] | – Good seeing you. – Good seeing you, too. | -见到你很高兴 -我也是 |
[23:40] | Say hi to Kathleen from us. | 替我们跟凯瑟琳问好 |
[23:42] | Will do. | 好啊 |
[23:53] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[23:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[24:31] | I’m excited about New York! | 我很期待纽约 |
[24:33] | Is this Chelsea? | 你是切尔茜吗 |
[24:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:37] | This is Ryan’s wife. | 我是莱恩的妻子 |
[24:42] | Nothing. | 没话吗 |
[24:44] | No response? | 不回答 |
[24:47] | Then I’ll make this quick. | 那我就简单说了 |
[24:49] | How much does he pay you? | 他给你多少钱 |
[24:52] | $1,000? $2,000? | 一千 两千 |
[24:56] | – Still there? – Yes. | -还在听吗 -嗯 |
[24:59] | I’ll pay you ten to stay away. | 我给你一万 离开他 |
[25:06] | What if I don’t want your money? | 如果我不想要你的钱呢 |
[25:07] | $20,000. | 两万 |
[25:10] | What name do I make the check out to? | 要我把支票签给谁 |
[25:15] | I don’t accept checks. | 我不接受支票 |
[25:24] | Hi, Teeny. | 小丫头 |
[25:25] | – Can I ask you a question? – Of course. | -我能问你个问题吗 -好啊 |
[25:28] | Am I abnormally selfish? | 我自私到异常吗 |
[25:33] | As in, do you think that I could be a sociopath? | 就是说 你觉得我可能是个反社会吗 |
[25:35] | Like classic DSM definition? | 就是诊断标准精神障碍诊断与统计手册定义的那种 |
[25:38] | You’re not a sociopath, Christine. | 你不是反社会 克里斯汀 |
[25:40] | Well, how can you be sure? | 你怎么能确定 |
[25:42] | Well first off, sociopaths don’t ask if they are sociopaths | 首先 反社会者不会提出这样的问题 |
[25:46] | ’cause they don’t care. | 因为他们不在乎 |
[25:47] | Secondly, I work with sociopaths every single day. | 其次 我每天跟反社会者打交道 |
[25:50] | I know one when I see one. | 我分辨得出来 |
[25:57] | I’m sorry I called you selfish. | 抱歉我说你自私 |
[25:59] | That’s fine. | 没事 |
[26:12] | Chelsea? | 切尔茜 |
[26:17] | – Would you like anything to drink? – No, thank you, I’m fine. | -你要喝点什么吗 -不用 谢谢 |
[26:20] | I’d love another iced tea. | 我想再要杯冰茶 |
[26:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:23] | We have children, did he tell you that? | 我们有孩子 他跟你说过吗 |
[26:27] | I’m sure he talked about me as well. | 他肯定也谈过我吧 |
[26:43] | You’re gonna count that in front of me? | 你要当着我点吗 |
[26:45] | No. I trust you. | 不 我信任你 |
[26:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:53] | I keep thinking of all the horrible things | 我一直在想我现在 |
[26:54] | I should say to you right now, but I can’t | 该骂你的各种话 但我说不出 |
[26:57] | because I genuinely feel sorry for you. | 因为我真心替你难过 |
[27:01] | Stay away from my family. | 离我的家庭远点 |
[27:04] | Or I will come after you. | 否则我不放过你 |