时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | – You alright? – Yeah. | -没事吧 -没事 |
[01:08] | You have premature aging and fine lines around the eyes. | 眼睛周围有过早衰老迹象和细纹 |
[01:11] | I can take care of that with | 我可以用微晶换肤术 |
[01:12] | microdermabrasion and a gentle peel. | 和微去角质帮你处理一下 |
[01:18] | You also have some congestion | 脸颊和鼻子周围 |
[01:20] | in your cheek and nose area. | 还有点充血 |
[01:21] | We can take care of that with extractions. | 我们可以抽吸处理一下 |
[01:24] | It’s fine. | 好的 |
[01:25] | – All three? – Yes. | -三样都要吗 -对 |
[02:20] | Put your head back. | 头往后一点 |
[02:40] | 应召女友 | |
[02:43] | Marianne est plus intelligente que Juliette. | 玛丽安比朱丽叶聪明[法语] |
[02:47] | Nantes is less expensive than Paris. | 南斯比巴黎便宜 |
[02:52] | Nantes est moins cher que Paris. | 南斯比巴黎便宜[法语] |
[02:55] | Nantes est moins cher que Paris. | 南斯比巴黎便宜[法语] |
[03:02] | I work as much as she does. | 我的工作量和她一样 |
[03:05] | Je travaille autant qu’elle. | 我的工作量和她一样[法语] |
[03:08] | Je travaille autant qu’elle. | 我的工作量和她一样[法语] |
[03:10] | Je travaille autant qu’elle. | 我的工作量和她一样[法语] |
[03:16] | Je travaille autant qu’elle. | 我的工作量和她一样[法语] |
[04:10] | Oh, God… | 天啊 |
[04:12] | You’re so good at this. | 你真的好厉害 |
[04:32] | I’m gonna cum… | 我要高潮了… |
[04:34] | Do it. | 来吧 |
[04:35] | I want you to. | 我想让你高潮 |
[05:12] | – Call me soon? – I will. | -尽快打给我 -我会的 |
[05:21] | He has a good heart. | 他心地善良 |
[05:23] | Il a bon coeur. | 他心地善良[法语] |
[05:26] | Very good. | 很好 |
[05:28] | Très bien. | 很好[法语] |
[05:30] | He is a good student. | 他是个好学生 |
[05:32] | Il est bon étudiant. | 他是个好学生[法语] |
[05:35] | It’s not nice to say that. | 那样说不好 |
[05:38] | Ce n’est pas bien de dire ça. | 那样说不好[法语] |
[05:43] | I’ll have the baby greens and the lamb, please. | 我要扇面菜心和羔羊肉 谢谢 |
[05:45] | We recommend it pink. | 我们推荐半熟 |
[05:47] | That’s fine. | 好的 |
[05:48] | I’ll just have the salad, please. | 我只吃沙拉就行 |
[05:50] | You can order something else, I’m paying. | 可以点点别的 我请客 |
[05:52] | The duck’s really good. And so is the salmon. | 这里的鸭肉很不错 还有三文鱼 |
[05:54] | No, I’m okay with just the salad. | 不用 我只吃沙拉就行 |
[05:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:58] | And a bottle of the Domaine Le Miscou, please. | 再来一瓶德米拉米葡萄酒 |
[06:01] | Of course. | 好的 |
[06:03] | It’s full-bodied and really minerally. You’ll like it. | 很醇厚 富含矿物质 你会喜欢的 |
[06:06] | I had better, for $300 a bottle. | 我喝过更好的 三百块一瓶 |
[06:10] | So, are you happy? | 你开心吗 |
[06:12] | Yeah, very. | 很开心 |
[06:15] | Did you decide if you’re going back? | 你决定好要回去了吗 |
[06:17] | Where? To law school? | 回哪里 法学院吗 |
[06:19] | No, it’s over. | 不回了 不念了 |
[06:21] | You could always finish somewhere else. | 你可以去其它地方念完 |
[06:24] | I don’t want to. I’m done. | 我不想念了 |
[06:26] | So you’re going to be an escort the rest of your life? | 你这辈子就一直做援交吗 |
[06:30] | Where are you staying? | 你住哪里 |
[06:33] | The Radisson. | 雷迪森酒店 |
[06:34] | That’s nice. | 不错 |
[06:38] | How’s work? | 工作如何 |
[06:40] | It’s stressful. The case loads are relentless, | 压力很大 一直有各种案子 |
[06:43] | and dealing with the other attorneys isn’t always fun. | 跟其他律师打交道不总是那么有意思 |
[06:46] | – I don’t know how you do it. – Because it’s my job. | -我不知道你怎么做到的 -因为这是我的工作 |
[06:49] | You could always do something else. | 你可以做点别的 |
[06:51] | Are you seriously giving me career advice? | 你真的要给我职业建议吗 |
[06:55] | I didn’t mean anything by it. | 我没有别的意思 |
[06:56] | I’m just making conversation. | 我就跟你闲聊 |
[07:03] | – How’s Mom? – She’s fine. | -妈妈怎么样 -她没事 |
[07:05] | She misses you. | 她很想你 |
[07:07] | Oh, she wanted me to take a picture of us and send it to her. | 她让我拍一张合影发给她 |
[07:17] | That’s cute. | 很可爱 |
[07:20] | I’ll be right back. I’m gonna use the restroom. | 我马上回来 去一下卫生间 |
[07:29] | La Domaine Le Miscou. | 德米拉米葡萄酒 |
[07:31] | Great. | 很好 |
[08:17] | It’s fine, thanks. | 倒吧 谢谢 |
[08:41] | You’ve had a busy week. | 你这周很忙啊 |
[08:44] | Yeah. It’s been fun. | 是啊 很有趣的一周 |
[09:46] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[09:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:55] | Yeah, that’s correct. | 没错 |
[10:54] | How’d the meeting with RDP go? | 和RDP的会议怎么样 |
[10:57] | It was fine. | 还行 |
[11:00] | Where were you? | 你去哪里了 |
[11:02] | I was at lunch with Cynthia. | 和辛西亚吃午餐了 |
[11:06] | Well, you didn’t tell me that. | 你没跟我说过 |
[11:09] | Yeah, it was last-minute. | 临时决定的 |
[11:11] | Where’d you go? | 去哪里吃的 |
[11:15] | Where did you go? | 去哪里吃的 |
[11:18] | Why are you so insecure? It’s really unattractive. | 你为什么这么没安全感 很让你减分 |
[11:21] | Answer the question! | 回答我的问题 |
[11:25] | Alinea. | 阿里尼亚餐厅 |
[11:29] | Are you lying to me? | 你在骗我吗 |
[11:32] | You’re lying, aren’t you? | 你在说谎 是吗 |
[11:35] | You were with Derek. | 你是跟德里克在一起 |
[11:39] | I want to know! | 我想知道 |
[11:44] | I already told you. | 我已经告诉你了 |
[11:47] | Did he fuck you? | 他上你了吗 |
[11:49] | Yes! | 是 |
[11:52] | You just had sex with him? | 你刚跟他上床了吗 |
[12:01] | What did you do? | 你们做了什么 |
[12:03] | Did you suck his cock? | 你帮他口了吗 |
[12:06] | Did he cum in your mouth? | 他在你嘴里射了吗 |
[12:07] | Yeah. | 是 |
[12:09] | He did. | 没错 |
[12:10] | And then I wanted more, so I got him hard again and fucked him. | 然后我想要更多 所以我又让他硬起来然后上了他 |
[12:14] | Is that what you wanna hear? | 你想听的就是这个吗 |
[12:20] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[12:31] | Derek? | 德里克 |
[12:32] | Yes. | 是 |
[12:37] | We spoke on the phone, I’m Amanda. | 我们电话上聊过 我是阿曼达 |
[12:39] | There’s an envelope for you on the counter. | 柜子上有个信封是给你的 |
[12:42] | We’ve already started. | 我们已经开始了 |
[12:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:52] | Do you need a moment? | 需要等一下吗 |
[12:55] | No, I’m good. | 不用 |
[13:13] | I’m so glad you’re here. | 你来了我很高兴 |
[13:16] | I was worried for a second you weren’t gonna come. | 我还担心你不会来了 |
[13:20] | I’m glad I’m here also. | 我也很高兴我来了 |
[13:23] | I couldn’t stop thinking about you. | 我一直禁不住去想你 |
[13:25] | I couldn’t stop thinking about you, too. | 我也禁不住想你 |
[13:28] | I’ve never felt this way before. | 我从没有过这样的感觉 |
[13:36] | Don’t look at me. | 不要看我 |
[13:40] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[13:41] | I’m falling in love with you, | 我爱上你了 |
[13:44] | and I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道如何是好 |
[13:49] | I think you should leave him. | 我觉得你应该离开他 |
[13:57] | Don’t look at him. | 不要看他 |
[14:11] | Do you need a moment? | 要等一下吗 |
[14:12] | Yeah, sorry. | 嗯 抱歉 |
[14:15] | Can you give us a second? We just need to get on the same page. | 能等我们一下吗 我们需要协调一下 |
[14:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:28] | Can you shut the door? | 能把门闭上吗 |
[15:06] | Is there anything I can do, to make you feel comfortable? | 我能做点什么让你自在一点吗 |
[15:10] | – No, I’ll be fine. – Okay. | -不用 我没事 -好 |
[15:12] | Have we met before? | 我们以前见过吗 |
[15:14] | No. | 没有 |
[15:16] | You look familiar. | 你很面熟 |
[15:17] | I get that all the time. | 一直有人这么说我 |
[15:19] | We can just jump right in, | 我们可以直入主题 |
[15:22] | if the talking is throwing you. | 如果说话让你不自在的话 |
[15:26] | – Yeah, yeah, that might help. – Okay. | -好好 可能有用 -好 |
[15:29] | Ready? Good to go? | 好了吗 可以了 |
[15:31] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[15:33] | Gordon! | 戈登 |
[15:35] | – Yeah? – We’re ready. | -来了 -我们准备好了 |
[15:44] | – Is everything okay? – Yes. | -一切都好吧 -嗯 |
[15:48] | Where do you want us? | 你想让我们在哪里做 |
[15:50] | Where do you want him to fuck you? | 你想让他在哪里上你 |
[15:52] | Right here. On the couch. | 就在这里 沙发上 |
[16:00] | I missed you. | 我好想你 |
[16:07] | – Sorry. – It’s okay. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[16:11] | What did you say? | 你们说什么 |
[16:13] | I said he’s so hard right now. | 我说他现在好硬 |
[16:32] | Oh, you’re perfect. | 你真是完美 |
[17:06] | I wanna go down on you. | 我想给你口 |
[17:08] | Do it. | 来吧 |
[17:09] | I’m so wet. | 我现在好湿 |
[17:28] | I’m so turned on, I could cum right now. | 我现在好性奋 随时可以高潮 |
[17:34] | I want you to cum. | 我想让你高潮 |
[17:44] | I want you in my mouth. | 我想给你口 |
[17:56] | Your cock’s so big. | 你的鸡鸡好大 |
[18:14] | You taste so good. | 味道好棒 |
[18:23] | I want you to cum in my mouth. | 我想让你射在我嘴里 |
[18:45] | Should we wait for him? | 我们要等他吗 |
[18:46] | No, I want you to fuck me. | 不用 你上我吧 |
[18:50] | But doesn’t he wanna watch? | 他不是想看吗 |
[18:51] | Yeah. He’ll come back. | 是 他会回来的 |
[18:53] | Can you last? | 你持久吗 |
[18:55] | – Yeah. – Great. | -嗯 -很好 |
[19:11] | – Put this on. – How do you like it? | -戴上这个 -你想怎么来 |
[19:13] | From behind. | 从后面 |
[19:52] | Oh my, oh fuck. | 天啊 操 |
[19:55] | Oh fuck! | 操 |
[19:58] | Oh fuck! | 操 |
[20:18] | That feels so good. | 感觉太爽了 |
[20:36] | Are you gonna stop me? | 你要阻止我吗 |
[20:37] | No. | 不 |
[20:42] | Are you jealous? | 你嫉妒吗 |
[20:43] | Yes! | 对 |
[20:47] | Oh, that feels so good. | 太爽了 |
[21:24] | Don’t touch me. | 不要碰我 |
[21:34] | I wanna look at you. | 我想看着你 |
[21:50] | Harder. | 快点 |
[21:55] | I want you to cum with me. | 我想让你跟我一起高潮 |
[21:57] | Cum with me. | 跟我一起高潮 |
[22:09] | That was amazing. | 太爽了 |
[22:13] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:15] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:29] | – I’ll be right back. – Okay. | -我马上回来 -好 |
[22:47] | I’ve never been fucked like that before in my life. | 我这辈子从没这样跟人做过爱 |
[22:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:11] | Come here. | 过来 |
[23:26] | I’m gonna tell him about us. | 我要告诉他我们的事 |
[23:29] | How do you think he’ll respond? | 你觉得他会作何反应 |
[23:32] | I don’t know. I don’t care. | 我不知道 我不管 |
[23:34] | – I wanna be with you. – What do you wanna do? | -我想跟你在一起 -你想怎么做 |
[23:38] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[23:40] | Maybe we can get a place together? | 或许我们可以找个地方一起住 |
[23:44] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[23:46] | Yeah, I can’t stand to look at him anymore. | 嗯 我再也受不了看到他了 |
[24:00] | You can leave now. | 你可以走了 |
[24:03] | Go. | 走 |
[24:05] | I should get going. | 我该走了 |
[24:20] | When am I gonna see you again? | 我什么时候可以再见到你 |
[24:22] | Soon. | 很快 |
[24:25] | Wait. My phone… | 等一下 我的手机 |
[24:32] | I got it. | 在这里 |
[24:35] | I’ll call you. | 我会打给你 |
[24:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[24:39] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[24:54] | You never cum when we have sex. | 我们做爱的时候你从不会高潮 |
[24:57] | That’s because I hate you. | 那是因为我恨你 |
[24:59] | And I don’t wanna be with you anymore. | 我不想再跟你在一起了 |
[25:07] | I want to taste you. | 我想尝尝你的味道 |