时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | Stay tight left. | 从左边走 |
[00:46] | Count to three, we’ll fire. | 数到三 就开火 |
[00:50] | Don’t even do it. | 别这么做 |
[00:52] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[01:05] | Where’s Sarah? | 萨拉在哪里 |
[01:07] | – Dining room. – Let’s go. | -餐厅 -我们走 |
[01:12] | Keep movin’. | 继续走 |
[01:18] | Sarah Day? | 萨拉·戴伊 |
[01:20] | Yes. This is Tom. | 是的 这是汤姆 |
[01:22] | – I told him you were coming. – Hi. | -我和他说了你要来 -你好 |
[01:25] | You should probably give them your gun, Tom. | 你也许应该把你的枪给他们 汤姆 |
[01:29] | Tom said he will help us | 汤姆说他会帮我们 |
[01:31] | but he will need to leave with us. | 但是他要和我们一起走 |
[01:33] | – Is Donald here? – He’s on a flight. | -唐纳德在这里吗 -他在飞机上 |
[01:36] | He’ll be back in about two hours. | 他两个小时后回来 |
[01:41] | – What’s going on? – Pack your things. | -怎么了 -收拾好你的东西 |
[01:44] | Keep going, sweetheart. | 继续 亲爱的 |
[01:44] | What the fuck is happening? | 到底发生了什么 |
[01:46] | – It’s okay. – Don’t fucking… | -没事的 -别… |
[01:48] | Stop! | 住手 |
[01:49] | – Stop it. Leave me alone! – Come on. | -住手 别碰我 -快点 |
[01:50] | Do you have anything less distinct? | 你有没有不这么正式的衣服 |
[01:53] | – Like sweatpants and sweatshirts? – Come on, leave me alone! | -运动衫之类的 -放开我 |
[01:56] | Move it. | 快点 |
[02:00] | I don’t wanna go! | 我不想走 |
[02:02] | Do you hear me? I don’t wanna go! | 你听到了吗 我不想走 |
[02:07] | I’m not going! | 我不走 |
[02:16] | You okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[02:19] | Make the switch in a few hours in case anyone saw us. | 几小时后再换车 以免有人看到我们 |
[02:29] | I hate you so much. | 我恨你 |
[03:02] | Stack two on the front. | 二队去前车 |
[03:04] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[03:06] | Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[03:20] | Go ahead and get in the back with your mom. | 和你妈妈一起坐到后面去 |
[03:22] | She’s not my fucking mom. | 她不是我妈妈 |
[03:26] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[04:28] | – Thomas? – Yes. | -汤玛斯 -什么事 |
[04:29] | Please come with me. | 跟我来 |
[04:34] | Bye, Tom. | 再见 汤姆 |
[04:44] | I wanna go home. | 我想回家 |
[04:47] | Can’t go home, it’s not safe. | 不能回家 不安全 |
[04:50] | Maybe he’d kill you, but he wouldn’t kill me. | 他也许会杀了你 但不会杀了我 |
[05:03] | Would you mind finding another room for her? | 能不能把她安排到其他房间 |
[05:05] | Something a little more comfortable. | 舒适一点的 |
[05:06] | She needs to take a nap. | 她要休息一下 |
[05:09] | I’ll give you a moment to look this over | 我会给你一些时间看看 |
[05:11] | but, basically this states that you will testify | 但基本的意思就是你愿意作证 |
[05:13] | against Donald Fairchild. | 指控唐纳德·费尔柴尔德 |
[05:15] | Follow all the steps to avoid detection | 遵守所有避免被人发现的章程 |
[05:17] | not commit any crimes, obviously. | 当然不得犯罪 |
[05:19] | Regularly inform your program official of your whereabouts | 定期将你的去处告知你的负责官员 |
[05:22] | and in exchange we’ll you relocate to a safe house | 作为交换 我们会将你安置到安全屋 |
[05:25] | assist you in finding appropriate employment | 帮助你找到合适的职业 |
[05:28] | and assign you a US Marshal | 并会指派一名联邦法警 |
[05:29] | for the protection of you and your daughter. | 保护你和你的女儿 |
[05:34] | Yes, I’m okay with all of that | 好的 我接受这些条件 |
[05:36] | and I’d like to look into foster care for her. | 但我想为她找寄养家庭 |
[05:40] | Look, I know this seems hard right now | 我知道现在看起来很难 |
[05:41] | but the best thing for her in the long run | 但从长远来看 她最好还是 |
[05:43] | is to stay with you, a familiar family member. | 和熟悉的家庭成员 也就是你一起 |
[05:46] | She’s his daughter, not mine. | 她是他的女儿 不是我的 |
[05:48] | Where’s her biological mother? | 她的亲生母亲呢 |
[05:51] | – Dead. – He kill her? | -死了 -他杀了她吗 |
[05:53] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[06:03] | You were an escort? | 你曾经是应召女 |
[06:06] | I have you on record stating that that’s how you met Donald. | 我看记录中称你说你和唐纳德就是这样相遇的 |
[06:08] | – Is that correct? – Yes. Yes, that’s correct. | -是吗 -是的 没错 |
[06:12] | Look, we’re gonna give you a chance to start with a clean slate. | 听着 我们要给你一次重头再来的机会 |
[06:17] | You should think about giving your daughter that same chance. | 你应该考虑考虑也给你女儿一个这样的机会 |
[06:21] | She’s not my daughter. | 她不是我的女儿 |
[06:22] | Blood relative, stepdaughter, whatever. | 亲生 继女 都无所谓 |
[06:26] | You are the only family she has right now. | 你现在是她唯一的家人 |
[06:29] | I don’t think I have to state that | 我觉得我不用阐述 |
[06:31] | foster care is not a good start for a 13 year old. | 寄养对一个13岁的孩子来说并不好 |
[06:35] | Do you know what foster care is like for a child? | 你知道对孩子来说 寄养意味着什么吗 |
[06:37] | I do, actually, and she’ll be fine. | 事实上 我知道 她不会有事的 |
[06:39] | Oh, you’re the example? | 你自己就是吗 |
[06:41] | You’re not here, because you’re a martyr. | 你能坐在这里并不是因为你有什么可怜的 |
[06:43] | I know exactly what you’re capable of. | 我很清楚你的能耐 |
[06:47] | I did what I had to do. | 我做了我该做的事 |
[06:48] | Tell me and yourself whatever narrative you want. | 随便你怎么告诉我和你自己 |
[06:50] | It won’t change who you are or what you did. | 这也改变不了你的身份和你做的事 |
[07:00] | This is Marshal Ian Olsen. | 这是伊恩·奥森法警 |
[07:01] | He will be overseeing you in Placitas. | 他会在普拉西塔斯监管你 |
[07:04] | Placitas? | 普拉西塔斯 |
[07:07] | Yes, we feel that’s a safe location for you. | 是的 我们觉得那对你们来说是个安全的地方 |
[07:11] | That’s your fucking idea of keeping me safe? | 这就是你们保护我们的主意 |
[07:14] | 140 miles from Donald? | 离唐纳德只有140英里 |
[07:16] | Look, I know it’s close, okay? | 我知道很近 |
[07:19] | But we don’t have enough on Donald to | 但是我们现在掌握的关于唐纳德的信息 |
[07:20] | make a federal case until you testify. | 不足以起诉他 除非你作证 |
[07:22] | So you’re just gonna have to work with us. | 所以你只能和我们合作 |
[07:27] | Look, I know it seems close and I know you’re scared | 我知道看起来很近 我知道你很害怕 |
[07:30] | but as long as you listen to and trust me | 但只要你听我的 相信我 |
[07:32] | you and your daughter will be safe. | 你和你的女儿就不会有事 |
[07:33] | She’s not my daughter. | 她不是我的女儿 |
[07:37] | Okay, you’re gonna wanna take these and place them on a finger. | 把这些戴在你们的手指上 |
[07:40] | Middle or index, doesn’t matter. | 中指或者无名指都行 |
[07:42] | Is this one good? | 这只手指行吗 |
[07:44] | – Any finger is. – Yeah. | -随便哪根 -好 |
[07:48] | That’s… Oh… Here. Sorry. | 这样…抱歉 |
[07:58] | Okay, now, this won’t hurt. | 你不会觉得疼 |
[08:00] | It will just feel like tiny vibrations. | 只会觉得有轻微的震动 |
[08:06] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[08:07] | Well, it will help you relax | 这会帮你放松 |
[08:09] | and relieve any anxiety you might feel during transition. | 并释放你在过渡期的焦虑 |
[08:13] | If you took me home right now, I would be relaxed. | 如果你现在就带我回家 我就能放松了 |
[08:21] | Well, you’re gonna have to lie. | 你们得撒谎 |
[08:22] | You’re gonna have to lie to a lot of people about who you are. | 你们得向很多人隐瞒你们的所在之处 |
[08:25] | So, this sends a gentle, but safe electrical pulse | 这个仪器会向你们的脑部发出 |
[08:27] | through your brain, | 安全轻微的电流脉冲 |
[08:28] | and helps you focus on telling that lie | 通过破坏神经元的固有模式 |
[08:30] | by disrupting the neuron pattern. | 帮助你们撒谎 |
[08:32] | Now, this light, it stops your eyes from sending | 这道光会阻止你们的双眼 |
[08:35] | that signal to your brain to be in a panic. | 向脑部传递慌张的信号 |
[08:37] | I’m gonna say a few sentences | 我会说几句话 |
[08:38] | and I’ll need you guys to repeat after me. | 请你们跟我重复 |
[08:42] | Look in the light. | 看着这道光 |
[08:45] | I am from Toronto. | 我来自多伦多 |
[08:47] | – I am from… – But I’m not. | -我来自… -但我不是 |
[08:49] | I’m from Toronto. | 我来自多伦多 |
[08:51] | I am from Toronto. | 我来自多伦多 |
[08:52] | I am from Toronto. | 我来自多伦多 |
[08:54] | I am from Toronto. | 我来自多伦多 |
[08:56] | – I am from Toronto. – I am from Toronto. | -我来自多伦多 -我来自多伦多 |
[08:59] | I am from Toronto. | 我来自多伦多 |
[09:01] | – I am from Toronto. – I am from Toronto. | -我来自多伦多 -我来自多伦多 |
[09:03] | Kayla, that’s a pretty name. | 凯拉 这个名字不错 |
[09:06] | What made you choose that? | 你为什么要选这个名字 |
[09:08] | You told me to choose a name that sounded like my real name. | 你要我选一个听上去像我真名的名字 |
[09:11] | Kayla, Katie, it’s not that hard. | 凯拉 凯蒂 不难 |
[09:15] | It’s a good choice. | 不错的选择 |
[09:17] | Can you make that thing stop? | 能把这东西关了吗 |
[09:19] | It happens when you get angry, too. | 你生气的时候也会闪光 |
[09:22] | Bria Jones. | 布里亚·琼斯 |
[09:24] | Think you can remember that? | 你能记住吗 |
[09:26] | I think I can remember three syllables, yeah. | 我觉得我能记住三个音节的名字 |
[09:30] | All right, well, it still looks a little bit | 好吧 这看上去还是有点 |
[09:32] | too much like your old signature, try this. | 像你以前的签名 试试这样 |
[09:42] | Look into the camera, please. | 请看镜头 |
[09:45] | They should have your new license by the end of the day. | 今天应该就能做好你们的新身份证 |
[09:50] | Do you have any hobbies? | 你有什么兴趣爱好吗 |
[09:56] | You mean like pottery or something? | 你是说陶艺之类的吗 |
[09:58] | Well, sometimes having a hobby helps people | 有时候 有些爱好能帮助人们 |
[10:00] | transition into a new life. | 向新的生活转变 |
[10:04] | I have things I like doing, I guess. | 我想我是有些喜欢做的事吧 |
[10:07] | Like what? | 比如说呢 |
[10:12] | You can tell me. | 你可以告诉我 |
[10:16] | – I don’t know you. – You will. | -我不了解你 -你会了解的 |
[10:22] | It’s dark, no? | 很黑暗吧 |
[10:26] | – What? – I mean, you have to admit, this is… | -什么 -我是说 你得承认这一切… |
[10:29] | pretty absurd for me. | 对我来说挺荒谬的 |
[10:32] | I’m already regretting leaving him. | 我已经开始在后悔离开他了 |
[10:35] | Well, he was bad, Bria. | 他是个坏人 布里亚 |
[10:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:38] | No, listen to me. | 不 听我说 |
[10:40] | He… What? | 他… 什么 |
[10:42] | No, I…I… | 不 我…我… |
[10:45] | Just hearing the name Bria. | 只是听到布里亚这个名字 |
[10:48] | I’m just getting used to it. | 我开始慢慢习惯了 |
[10:49] | It’s been a while since I’ve had to come up with a… | 我已经很久没有给我自己… |
[10:52] | …A fake name for myself. | 想假名了 |
[10:57] | It’s dark. | 很黑暗 |
[11:00] | Just admit it. | 承认吧 |
[11:02] | – It is dark. Yes. – Yup. | -的确很黑暗 -没错 |
[11:05] | And you’re gonna have to lie to a lot of people. | 你得向很多人撒谎 |
[11:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:08] | But not to me. | 但不能对我 |
[11:11] | Just don’t lie to me. | 别对我撒谎 |
[11:15] | Looks real. | 看上去很真 |
[11:16] | It is real. | 就是真的 |
[11:18] | That’s yours now. | 现在是你的了 |
[11:23] | All right, I’ll give you some privacy, you can… | 我让你一个人待一会 你可以 |
[11:25] | …try some things on. | 试点衣服 |
[12:10] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[13:09] | Where’s my room? | 我的房间在哪里 |
[13:10] | There are two bedrooms on the right here | 右边有两间卧室 |
[13:12] | so I’ll let you guys figure out which… | 你们来决定哪间… |
[13:54] | So, it’s very important that you don’t tell anyone– | 最重要的是 你不能告诉别人 |
[13:57] | Yeah, who we are, where we’ve come from. I know. | 嗯 我们是谁 我们来自哪里 我知道 |
[14:01] | Right, no computers or internet in the house | 前几个月不能在房里 |
[14:02] | for the first few months. | 用电脑或网 |
[14:04] | That’s mostly precaution against Kayla | 一定要小心凯拉 |
[14:05] | reaching out to old friends and family. | 联系原来的朋友和家人 |
[14:08] | And, this cell phone is for you. | 还有 这个手机是给你的 |
[14:16] | Do not let Kayla know that you have it. | 不要让凯拉知道你有手机 |
[14:21] | I’ll be by tomorrow to pick her up to take her | 我明天会来接她 送她去 |
[14:22] | to one of our transition centers for schooling. | 我们的一个教育过渡中心 |
[14:25] | But once she’s okay there, we can transfer her | 等她慢慢适应了 我们就能将她 |
[14:26] | to a public school. | 转到公共学校 |
[14:28] | I’m gonna be here every day until you adjust. | 我每天都回来 直到你调整好 |
[14:31] | If anyone asks, I’m your cousin, all right? | 如果有人问起 就说我是你表亲 好吗 |
[14:34] | If you have any questions at all | 如果你有任何问题 |
[14:35] | please don’t hesitate to call me. | 随时打电话给我 |
[14:39] | What, are you, are you leaving now? | 什么 你…你现在要走了吗 |
[14:44] | Are you feeling overwhelmed? | 你觉得难以接受吗 |
[14:46] | – Yeah. – Anxious? | -是的 -紧张吗 |
[14:52] | Now, look into the light. | 看着这道光 |
[14:54] | I’m Bria Jones. | 我是布里亚·琼斯 |
[14:57] | I am Bria Jones. | 我是布里亚·琼斯 |
[14:59] | I moved here from Toronto. | 我来自多伦多 |
[15:01] | I moved here from Toronto. | 我来自多伦多 |
[15:03] | I’m starting a new life here in Placitas. | 我要在普拉西塔斯开始新的生活 |
[15:06] | I’m starting a new life here in Placitas. | 我要在普拉西塔斯开始新的生活 |
[15:09] | I have some experience working the line | 我有一些流水线工作经验 |
[15:11] | but for the past few years, I’ve been doing temp work. | 但过去几年一直在做临时工 |
[15:14] | I have some experience working the line | 我有一些工作经验 |
[15:17] | but these past years, I’ve been doing temp work. | 但过去几年一直在做临时工 |
[15:21] | Let’s get you in some coveralls and safety glasses. | 先给你找些工作服和安全眼镜 |
[15:23] | I’ll give you a tour. | 我带你转转 |
[15:25] | I’m ready to work hard. | 我愿意努力工作 |
[15:28] | I’m ready to work hard. | 我愿意努力工作 |
[15:30] | Here as always, safety first. | 永远安全第一 |
[15:32] | If you have a, a big day at work | 如果你工作特别繁重 |
[15:34] | you don’t get anything done but you stay safe | 不用全部完成 但一定要保证安全 |
[15:36] | that’s a good day, okay? | 就算圆满了 好吗 |
[15:37] | If you see somebody getting their clothing or body part | 如果你看到有人的衣服或者躯体 |
[15:40] | caught in this line here, hit the kill switch. | 卷进流水线 就按急停按钮 |
[16:02] | 甜心宝贝 免费注册 我是 甜心宝贝 甜心老爹 喜欢 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h男人 女人 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h进入 | |
[16:24] | I know a few people in town, but not very well. | 我在镇上认识几个人 但是不熟 |
[16:29] | I know a few people in town, but not very well. | 我在镇上认识几个人 但是不熟 |
[16:33] | My cousin is helping me with the transition. | 我表亲在帮我适应这里 |
[16:36] | My cousin is helping me with the transition. | 我表亲在帮我适应这里 |
[16:39] | I have a daughter. I love her very much. | 我有个女儿 我很爱她 |
[16:42] | I have a daughter. I love her very much. | 我有个女儿 我很爱她 |
[16:47] | Her mother was a dear friend. She died in a car accident. | 她妈妈是我的好朋友 死于车祸 |
[16:52] | She didn’t have any other family. | 她没有其他家人了 |
[16:55] | Adopting her was the best decision I ever made. | 收养她是我这辈子最正确的决定 |
[17:00] | Fuck you, you’re the worst person I’ve ever met | 操 你是我这辈子见过 |
[17:02] | in my entire fucking life! Hope you fucking die! | 最恶劣的人 你去死吧 |
[17:05] | Being a mother is the most rewarding role in life. | 母亲是生命中最宝贵的角色 |
[17:08] | I would still be with my dad! | 本来我还和爸爸一起 |
[17:10] | Now, I’m never gonna be fine because fucking… | 现在我永远不会过上好日子了 就因为… |
[17:14] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[17:19] | This all seems so silly. | 感觉都好蠢 |
[17:23] | Well, it’s not, it’s… It-it works. | 并不是 这…有用 |
[17:25] | Just takes some time. | 只是需要时间 |
[17:27] | How much time? | 要多久 |
[17:36] | You can trust me. | 你可以相信我 |
[17:41] | I don’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[18:16] | Have a look at this. This is the motherboard. | 看看这个 这是母版 |
[18:18] | This does everything. Sterilizes the cans, fills ’em. | 无所不能 可以消毒瓶子 装瓶子 |
[18:21] | Puts the tops on. | 加盖 |
[18:23] | So we wanna make sure and monitor this thing | 我们要时刻监控这台机器 |
[18:25] | make sure they all get 12 ounces. | 确保每罐都是12盎司 |
[18:27] | No more, no less. | 不多不少 |
[18:29] | After you’re here for a year or two | 等你们在这里工作一两年后 |
[18:30] | if you wanna take the training program | 如果你想参与训练项目 |
[18:32] | it’s a little bit more advanced | 可以选择其他职位 |
[18:33] | than some of the other positions. | 比较高级的项目 |
[18:37] | You’ll be in a class of maybe 40. | 大概会上40分钟的课 |
[18:39] | So how far is it? | 有多远 |
[18:40] | It’s about a 15-minute walk from here. | 从这里走过去大概15分钟 |
[18:43] | But I’ll be here to take you every morning | 但我会每天来接你 |
[18:45] | and to bring you back at the end of every day. | 然后每天再接你回来 |
[18:47] | I can just walk it now. It’s not a big deal. | 我可以自己走 没什么大不了了 |
[18:49] | Well…as a precaution | 以防万一 |
[18:53] | you’ll go with me, you know, for your safety | 你还是和我一起 为你安全起见 |
[18:55] | and further on down the line, you can go by yourself. | 等时间久了 你就能自己去了 |
[18:57] | So, how am I supposed to explain | 我要怎么向我的老师 |
[18:59] | who you are to all my teachers? | 解释你的身份 |
[19:00] | – Well, I’m your cousin. – I’m tired. | -我是你的远亲 -我累了 |
[19:05] | You tired, sweetie? You wanna watch some TV? | 你累吗 亲爱的 你想看会电视吗 |
[19:08] | I think we’re gonna watch TV and get to bed. | 我觉得我们看会电视就睡觉吧 |
[19:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:13] | I know when I’m bein’ told to leave. | 我知道这是在送客了 |
[19:15] | No, no, no, you’ve been… I’m sorry. | 不不不 你…对不起 |
[19:18] | You’ve been so great all day with me and Kayla | 你整天陪着我和凯拉 对我们很好 |
[19:20] | I-I think we’re just, uh… | 我觉得我们只是… |
[19:22] | It’s been a long day, so, we’re just getting tired, | 漫长的一天 我们只是累了 |
[19:23] | – I think. – No, it’s fine. | -我觉得 -不 没关系 |
[19:24] | We need to go to sleep, you know. | 我们该睡觉了 |
[19:26] | No. It is-it is fine. | 不 没…没关系 |
[19:28] | So, Kayla, I’ll see you tomorrow for schooling | 凯拉 明天上学送你的时候见了 |
[19:30] | and, Bria, we can talk later tonight. | 布里亚 我们今晚可以迟点再聊 |
[19:32] | Probably, tomorrow we’ll talk. | 也许还是明天再聊吧 |
[19:35] | I’m gonna go straight to sleep…after TV. | 我直接睡了…看完电视 |
[19:40] | All right, well, ladies, make sure to get some rest. | 好 女士们 一定要好好休息 |
[19:46] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[20:31] | You’re such a fucking cunt! | 你真是个贱货 |
[20:33] | As soon as I find a way to get home, I’ll make sure | 等我想办法回到家 我一定会 |
[20:35] | he finds you and he fucking kills you! | 让他找到你 杀了你 |
[20:37] | No one fucking cares, no one fucking cares about you. | 没人会在乎 没人会在乎你 |
[20:40] | Do you fucking need is a fucking cock! | 你只要舔屌 |
[20:42] | For anything else, you fucking idiot! | 谁都行 你这个蠢货 |
[20:46] | You just took my dad’s money ’cause you can’t do anything else! | 你只会拿我爸爸的钱 因为你什么都不会 |
[21:25] | Your break is not for another 45 minutes. | 你45分钟后才能休息 |
[21:27] | Yeah, I need to pee. | 我要上厕所 |
[21:47] | 甜心宝贝 免费注册 我是 甜心宝贝 甜心老爹 喜欢 男人 女人 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h进入 | |
[21:49] | 甜心宝贝 免费注册 我是 甜心宝贝 喜欢 男人 女人 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h进入 | |
[21:50] | 甜心宝贝 免费注册 我是 甜心宝贝 喜欢 男人 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h进入 | |
[21:57] | 保罗 我只想宠一个聪明温柔可爱的女人 | |
[22:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:26] | 保罗 我喜欢生命中美好的东西 我准备好受到宠爱了 喜欢的话请联系我 | |
[22:38] | The third is an original bill | 第三条是关于 |
[22:39] | relating to customs and enforcements… | 海关和执法的原案 |
[22:42] | …995 the bipartisan congressional Trade Priorities… | 国会两党的贸易优先权995… |
[22:56] | Yeah, this is Lola. | 是的 我是洛拉 |
[22:59] | Glad you called. | 很高兴接到你的来电 |
[23:03] | Well, I wasn’t sure if you responded to my post. | 我也不确定你会不会回应我的信息 |
[23:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:25] | Yeah, sorry, my daughter was in the other room asleep | 对不起 我女儿在另一个房间睡觉 |
[23:29] | but I’m in my bedroom now, so I can talk properly. | 但我现在在我自己卧室了 所以我能好好说话了 |
[23:37] | Yeah, I love her very much. | 嗯 我很爱她 |
[23:40] | She was my best friend’s daughter | 她是我最好的朋友的女儿 |
[23:42] | but she died in a car accident… | 但是她死于车祸 |
[23:46] | …and, no, she had no one else to go to | 然后 她没有其他可以投靠的人了 |
[23:50] | so, I’ve been looking after her. | 所以我一直在照顾她 |
[23:53] | Yeah, it’s really tough, but… | 的确很艰难 但是 |
[23:57] | But being a mother is the most rewarding | 母亲是生命中最宝贵的 |
[24:00] | role there is. | 角色 |
[24:10] | You know, Paul, I’m really embarrassed | 保罗 我不好意思 |
[24:12] | to say this, ’cause I don’t even know you yet. | 告诉你 因为我其实还不认识你 |
[24:15] | But your voice is really turning me on. | 但是你的声音让我好兴奋 |
[24:22] | Yeah, it’s making me wanna… | 是啊 让我想… |
[24:25] | …touch myself… | 摸摸我自己… |
[24:27] | …in a place where my heart’s really racing. | 让我心脏跳动不已的地方 |
[24:30] | Would you like me to touch myself, Paul? | 你想让我摸自己吗 保罗 |
[24:54] | Can you hear me? | 你听得到吗 |
[24:57] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[25:00] | Yeah, I can make myself cum if you keep talking to me. | 如果你继续和我说话 我能让自己高潮 |
[25:29] | Yeah, we don’t have to. | 没错 我们没有必要 |
[25:32] | I want what you want. | 我只想要你想要的 |
[25:34] | Yeah, I completely agree. | 是的 我完全同意 |
[25:42] | Yeah, I know, I-I think we should get to know each other first, | 我知道 我觉得我们应该先相互了解 |
[25:45] | I think that’s a good idea. | 我觉得这是个好主意 |
[25:48] | So, why don’t we, why don’t we meet? | 那不如我们 我们先见一面 |
[25:52] | Um, you could send me a car. | 你可以派车来 |
[25:54] | I could meet you for 500 and we could discuss… | 500我可以见你一面 我们能讨论一下… |
[25:58] | …what it is that you’re looking for. | 你想要的是什么 |
[26:06] | Yeah, Tuesday’s good. | 嗯 周二可以 |
[26:09] | Yeah, I can’t wait. | 等不及了 |
[26:12] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:14] | Yeah, bye. | 嗯 再见 |