| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:13] | You’re beautiful. | 你真美 | 
| [00:19] | I have something you should take a look at. | 我有东西你该看看 | 
| [00:21] | Where did you fucking get this? | 你哪拿到的 | 
| [00:23] | Where did you fucking get this? Answer me! | 你哪拿到的 回答我 | 
| [00:25] | I want…your donor list, | 我要你的捐助人名单 | 
| [00:27] | the entire list. | 完整名单 | 
| [00:29] | And that’s just to start with. | 而且这还只是个开始 | 
| [00:31] | Over my dead fucking body. | 除非我死了 | 
| [00:36] | We need to ensure | 我们得确保 | 
| [00:38] | that the regulatory rollback continues. | 利率继续按政策回降 | 
| [00:41] | This is our chance to keep control of the political system | 这是我们的机会 来控制政治系统 | 
| [00:45] | and protect our interests for decades to come. | 并保护我们接下来几十年里的利益 | 
| [00:54] | Hope you had a good time last night. | 希望你昨晚玩得愉快 | 
| [00:55] | Seems like you and your date enjoyed yourselves. | 你和你的女伴似乎自己玩得挺开心 | 
| [00:58] | What’s her name? Anna? | 她叫什么 安娜 | 
| [01:00] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [01:02] | She’s a beautiful woman. | 她真是个美女 | 
| [01:04] | You’re very lucky. | 你很幸运 | 
| [01:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [01:07] | What can I do for you? | 需要我为你做什么 | 
| [01:08] | McCord needs ad money. | 麦考德需要广告费 | 
| [01:09] | This next phase of the race is crucial. | 竞选接下来的阶段很重要 | 
| [01:12] | – How much? – Ten million. | -多少 -一千万 | 
| [01:14] | With continued support if the race tightens. | 如果选情胶着 还需要持续的支持 | 
| [01:18] | Okay. If I go with McCord, | 好吧 如果我支持麦考德 | 
| [01:20] | I’ll need direct access. | 我需要直接的沟通渠道 | 
| [01:21] | Of course. | 当然了 | 
| [01:22] | I know he’d welcome your thoughts | 我知道他会很想听听 | 
| [01:23] | on the financial sector and tax policy. | 你对金融和税务政策的想法 | 
| [01:28] | I want McCord to sponsor an amendment | 我要麦考德发起一项修正案 | 
| [01:31] | to Baden-Fost cutting capital requirements | 限定贝登-福斯特资金削减的要求 | 
| [01:33] | for derivative trading by 50% | 衍生贸易削减50% | 
| [01:36] | and push it through the Senate Banking Committee. | 让该议案通过参议院银行委员会 | 
| [01:38] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 | 
| [01:39] | Direct access is one thing, but determining legislation | 直接沟通是一回事 但决定立法 | 
| [01:42] | one way or the other is not something | 不管是怎样的方向 | 
| [01:43] | a donation can get you. | 都不是光靠捐款就行的 | 
| [01:48] | In the ’80s, I told my partner I wanted to raise | 在80年代 我告诉合伙人我要筹集 | 
| [01:50] | a billion dollars for a private equity fund | 十亿美元 建立私募股权基金 | 
| [01:52] | an unprecedented goal. | 这是前所未有的目标 | 
| [01:55] | Neither of us had ever worked a day in asset management | 我们当时都没干过资产管理 | 
| [01:57] | but we knew there was money to be made. | 但我们知道那个领域有钱挣 | 
| [01:59] | Now, luckily, my partner was, uh, wise enough | 幸好 我的合伙人足够明智 | 
| [02:03] | to go along with my vision. | 同意了我的设想 | 
| [02:05] | Then we ended up falling short of that goal | 最终我们没能完全实现目标 | 
| [02:07] | raising 960 million in under a year. | 不到一年筹集了9.6亿美元 | 
| [02:10] | Forty short, but we took it in stride. | 少了四千万 但我们还是从容接受了 | 
| [02:14] | We put word out we wanted to raise a billion in funds | 我们放出话 我们想筹集十亿美元资金 | 
| [02:17] | and the people who would have given us 50 gave a 100. | 那些本会给我们五千万的人 给了我们一个亿 | 
| [02:21] | We set the framework. | 我们定下了计划 | 
| [02:23] | They stretched their boundaries. | 而他们扩展了极限 | 
| [02:24] | Now, I need you to stretch yours. | 我需要你 也扩展你的极限 | 
| [02:27] | Float the idea, and then get me a meeting | 把这个想法传出去 然后给我安排会面 | 
| [02:28] | to talk it over with McCord. | 跟麦考德好好商讨一下 | 
| [02:34] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我会想办法的 | 
| [02:42] | We’d like you to look into Erica Myles | 我们想请你们调查艾瑞卡·迈尔斯 | 
| [02:44] | and her assistant, Sandra Fuchs. | 还有她的助理 桑德拉·福克斯 | 
| [02:47] | The Finance Director for Right To Action? | 行动权利的财务总监 | 
| [02:49] | – Yes. – What’s your interest in them? | -是的 -你们对她们有什么想法 | 
| [02:52] | Erica approached me about the possibility | 艾瑞卡来找我谈 | 
| [02:54] | of coming to work for our foundation. | 到我们基金会工作的事 | 
| [02:56] | She asked me to keep it confidential | 她请我保密 | 
| [02:58] | which is understandable, given her current position. | 这可以理解 考虑到她现在的职位 | 
| [03:00] | We just need to do due diligence. | 我们只需要把该查的查到 | 
| [03:02] | That shouldn’t be a problem. | 这应该没有问题 | 
| [03:04] | We’d also like you to look into an Anna Carr. | 我们还想请你们调查一位安娜·卡尔 | 
| [03:07] | This is her professional website. | 这是她的职业网站 | 
| [03:09] | – What’s your connection to her? – I’d rather not say. | -你跟她有什么关系 -我不想说 | 
| [03:12] | Do you know her real name or where she lives? | 你知道她的真名 或住处吗 | 
| [03:13] | Nope. | 不知道 | 
| [03:17] | I’m afraid we can’t help you. | 我们恐怕帮不了你 | 
| [03:19] | The only way that we could find out her real identity | 我们想查清她的真实身份 | 
| [03:22] | is through either pretexting or impersonating being a client. | 就只能靠假借名目 或假扮客户 | 
| [03:25] | And given the fact that she works as an escort | 而鉴于她是一名三陪 | 
| [03:28] | I doubt she’d be willing to reveal her identity voluntarily. | 她恐怕不会愿意自愿透露自己的身份 | 
| [03:31] | And why is that a problem? | 这为什么是个问题 | 
| [03:32] | Well, pretexting is against the law. | 假借名目是违法的 | 
| [03:34] | And we’re a legitimate investigative firm. | 而我们是家合法的调查公司 | 
| [03:37] | We conduct extensive, in-depth research, and help to identify | 我们会进行深入全面的调查 帮助客户 | 
| [03:39] | and eliminate our client’s vulnerabilities. | 找到确认他们的软肋 | 
| [03:42] | To do that, we must abide | 想做到这点 我们必须遵守 | 
| [03:43] | by all local, state and federal laws. | 本地 州和联邦的法律 | 
| [03:45] | How much? | 多少钱 | 
| [03:47] | It’s not a question of money. | 这不是钱的问题 | 
| [03:49] | We can help you with Erica Myles and Sandra Fuchs | 我们可以帮你查艾瑞卡·迈尔斯和桑德拉·福克斯 | 
| [03:51] | but not Ms. Carr. | 但卡尔小姐不行 | 
| [04:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [04:18] | A large soy latte and a butter croissant. | 一杯大豆奶拿铁和一个黄油羊角面包 | 
| [04:20] | Would you like the croissant heated? | 要加热羊角面包吗 | 
| [04:21] | Please. | 是的 谢谢 | 
| [04:26] | I probably have to work late tonight. | 我今晚大概得加班 | 
| [04:27] | But I’d love to see you tomorrow evening if you’re free | 但我很想明晚见你 如果你有空 | 
| [04:30] | and want to get together. | 也想来见我 | 
| [04:31] | Sure, I’d love to. | 当然 我很想 | 
| [04:36] | You have beautiful hands. | 你的手真美 | 
| [04:46] | I really wanna kiss you, but there are people around. | 我真想吻你 但这里有人 | 
| [04:50] | No one’s watching. | 又没人在看 | 
| [04:54] | Here. | 来 | 
| [05:01] | Press up against me. | 贴近我 | 
| [05:08] | Do you like that? | 你喜欢吗 | 
| [05:10] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [05:12] | I’m gonna keep talking and everyone will think | 我会继续说话 让大家以为 | 
| [05:14] | we’re just having a conversation. | 我们只是在聊天 | 
| [05:16] | You’re so hot. | 你好性感 | 
| [05:19] | First time I saw you, I wanted to fuck you. | 我第一次见到你 就想上你 | 
| [05:22] | – Did you know that? – No. | -你知道吗 -不 | 
| [05:24] | I love feeling your body on top of mine. | 我喜欢你的身体压在我上面 | 
| [05:27] | I love fucking you. | 我喜欢操你 | 
| [05:30] | I love taking you in my mouth. | 我喜欢把你含在嘴里 | 
| [05:32] | I love it when you cum. | 我喜欢你高潮的时候 | 
| [05:35] | That’s when I told her that she was lucky | 于是我告诉她 她很幸运 | 
| [05:36] | to have me in her life, that there was no one like me. | 能遇到我 没有谁跟我一样 | 
| [05:39] | Can I get you something else? Some more Chablis? | 你们还需要什么吗 再来点夏布利酒 | 
| [05:41] | – No, we’re fine, thanks. Just the check. – Okay. | -不必 谢谢 埋单好了 -好 | 
| [05:46] | There is no one like me. | 没有谁跟我一样 | 
| [05:50] | There is no one who can make you cum like me, is there? | 没有谁能像我这样让你高潮 是吧 | 
| [05:56] | That’s it. | 就这样 | 
| [06:20] | Next time, just kiss me. | 下次 吻我就好 | 
| [06:28] | I have to get going. I have an appointment. | 我得走了 我还有个约会 | 
| [06:31] | Here. | 来 | 
| [06:33] | Let me get lunch. | 我来给午餐买单 | 
| [06:35] | It’s on me. | 我请吧 | 
| [06:37] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [06:38] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [06:40] | Okay. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 | 
| [06:43] | – I’ll see you tomorrow. – I look forward to it. | -我们明天见 -我很期待 | 
| [06:46] | Me too. | 我也是 | 
| [07:48] | – Were you waiting long? – No, I just got here. | -你等久了吗 -没有 我才到 | 
| [07:53] | I came with a client today. | 我今天跟客户做时高潮了 | 
| [07:56] | And? | 所以呢 | 
| [07:57] | No, I know, I cum a lot. But not like this. | 不 我经常高潮 但没有这样的 | 
| [08:00] | I came three times in a row. | 我连续高潮了三次 | 
| [08:02] | Afterwards, I could barely walk to the bathroom. | 之后 我几乎都没力气走到浴室了 | 
| [08:04] | My thighs were shaking so badly. | 我的腿颤得好厉害 | 
| [08:06] | Nice. | 爽啊 | 
| [08:43] | Anna. | 安娜 | 
| [08:45] | I just got home. | 我刚到家 | 
| [08:47] | What were you doing? | 你干什么去了 | 
| [08:49] | I was seeing a friend. How ’bout you? | 去见朋友了 你呢 | 
| [08:53] | Busy with work, but, you know, thinking of you. | 忙着工作 但是 脑子里想着你 | 
| [08:57] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [08:59] | What are you thinking? | 你想什么了 | 
| [09:01] | Of you with your clients. | 想你和你的客户在一起 | 
| [09:05] | Did you see any today? | 你今天见客户了吗 | 
| [09:06] | Yes. | 嗯 | 
| [09:08] | Did you have sex with them? | 你跟他们做爱了吗 | 
| [09:10] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [09:14] | What did you do? | 你们做了什么 | 
| [09:16] | I let them fuck me. | 我让他们操我 | 
| [09:18] | Do you like that? | 你喜欢吗 | 
| [09:20] | Do you like imagining me getting fucked | 你喜欢想象我 | 
| [09:21] | by another person? | 被其他人操吗 | 
| [09:25] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [09:27] | A man or a woman? | 男人还是女人 | 
| [09:30] | Both. | 都行 | 
| [09:34] | I wanna see you sucking someone’s cock. | 我想看你给人吹箫 | 
| [09:37] | You do? | 是吗 | 
| [09:40] | Are you touching yourself? | 你在自慰吗 | 
| [09:44] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [10:03] | Shit. | 我去 | 
| [10:24] | I’m on my way to meet Shaw now. | 我正要去见肖 | 
| [10:26] | We got some bad news. | 我们有坏消息 | 
| [10:27] | Glass’ office just called. They’re pulling out. | 格拉斯的办公室刚来电 他们要撤出 | 
| [10:30] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [10:31] | They said they wanna go in a different direction. | 他们说是想采取另一个方向 | 
| [10:33] | Who with? | 跟谁 | 
| [10:35] | I asked, but they wouldn’t say. | 我问了 但他们不肯说 | 
| [10:37] | What are you doing? Don’t go down this street. | 你干什么呢 别走这条街 | 
| [10:39] | Can’t you see that it’s blocked? | 看不到都堵车了吗 | 
| [10:41] | He doesn’t even know how to drive | 他连车都开不好 | 
| [10:42] | and it’s his one job. | 这是他唯一的工作 | 
| [10:43] | I’ll never get there at this rate. | 按这速度 我肯定赶不过去了 | 
| [10:47] | All right, I’ll call Glass. Is that it? | 好吧 我来打给格拉斯 没别的了吧 | 
| [10:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [10:50] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 | 
| [11:21] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [11:22] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 | 
| [11:25] | We’re in a tight race, and we hear you’re considering | 选情现在很紧张 我们听说你们打算 | 
| [11:27] | joining New York in a class action lawsuit | 加入纽约的一宗集体诉讼 | 
| [11:30] | against Crescent Health. | 对阵新月医疗 | 
| [11:32] | I’m sure you’re aware that ONC Capital | 你肯定知道新月医疗是 | 
| [11:33] | owns Crescent Health | ONC资本的 | 
| [11:35] | and that McCord was a partner in ONC | 而麦考德竞选公职之前 | 
| [11:37] | before running for office. | 是ONC的合伙人 | 
| [11:41] | I’m sure you know that I’m up for re-election next year. | 你肯定知道我明年要参加改选 | 
| [11:45] | – He wants a donation. – How much? | -他想要捐款 -多少 | 
| [11:47] | Seventy-five. | 七千五百万 | 
| [11:48] | He wanted 150, but I reminded him | 他提的是1.5亿 但我提醒了他 | 
| [11:49] | he’d want our support in the general. | 他会需要我们在大选时支持他 | 
| [11:51] | He’ll announce he’s dropping the suit next week. | 他会在下周宣布放弃诉讼 | 
| [11:53] | He’s a venal prick, but the 75’s worth it. | 他就是个贪婪的混蛋 但七千五百也值了 | 
| [11:55] | We’ll own him from here on out. | 今后他就是我们的了 | 
| [11:56] | Exactly. On another note… | 是啊 另外一件事 | 
| [11:59] | Glass is pulling out. | 格拉斯要撤出了 | 
| [12:01] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这毫无道理 | 
| [12:02] | There’s no one else on the committee. | 委员会没有别人了 | 
| [12:03] | Let it go. He’s asking for more than he’s worth. | 别去想了 他胃口太大 根本不值 | 
| [12:09] | Here. | 给 | 
| [12:10] | I want you to record me. | 我要你把我录下来 | 
| [12:13] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [12:15] | ‘Cause I miss your cock when I’m not with you. | 因为我不跟你在一起时 会想念你的屌 | 
| [12:20] | Yeah, what do you miss about it? | 你想念它什么 | 
| [12:23] | Everything. | 一切 | 
| [12:26] | The way it tastes | 它的味道 | 
| [12:28] | and the way it feels in my mouth. | 它在我嘴里的感觉 | 
| [12:32] | How big it is. | 它是多大 | 
| [12:42] | – Do you like that? – Yeah. | -你喜欢吗 -嗯 | 
| [12:48] | Do you like it when I suck your cock? | 你喜欢我给你吹吗 | 
| [12:49] | Yes. | 喜欢 | 
| [12:59] | I want you to cum on me. | 我要你射在我身上 | 
| [13:01] | Cum on my face. | 射在我脸上 | 
| [13:03] | Cum all over me. | 射我一身 | 
| [13:16] | Yeah. | 好爽 | 
| [13:21] | How long have you lived here? | 你在这里住多久了 | 
| [13:23] | About six years. | 大概六年了 | 
| [13:26] | It’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 | 
| [13:29] | Thanks. I like it. | 谢谢 我挺喜欢的 | 
| [13:33] | It’s comfortable. | 很舒适 | 
| [13:41] | Here. | 给 | 
| [13:49] | It’s nice to see you. | 见到你真好 | 
| [14:19] | I have something for you. | 我有东西给你 | 
| [14:24] | Do you have a laptop? | 你有笔记本吗 | 
| [14:26] | Yeah, it’s on the coffee table. | 嗯 在咖啡桌上 | 
| [14:44] | Here. Play it. | 来 播放看看 | 
| [14:59] | Do you like that? | 你喜欢吗 | 
| [15:01] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [15:06] | Do you like it when I suck your cock? | 你喜欢我给你吹吗 | 
| [15:07] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [15:15] | I want you to cum on me. | 我要你射在我身上 | 
| [15:18] | Cum on my face. | 射在我脸上 | 
| [15:20] | Cum all over me. | 射我一身 | 
| [15:47] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [15:58] | God, I’m so wet for you. | 天啊 我为你湿得好厉害 | 
| [16:04] | Go down on me. | 给我口 | 
| [16:26] | – Do you like that? – Yeah. | -你喜欢吗 -嗯 | 
| [16:31] | Do you like it when I suck your clit? | 你喜欢我给你舔吗 | 
| [16:33] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [16:39] | I want you to cum on me. | 我要你对我高潮 | 
| [16:41] | Cum in my mouth. | 潮吹在我嘴里 | 
| [16:43] | Cum all over me. | 吹我一身 | 
| [17:17] | You’re going to make me cum. | 你要让我高潮了 | 
| [17:45] | Feel me. | 摸我 | 
| [18:04] | – What time is it? – It’s a little after six. | -几点了 -刚过六点 | 
| [18:07] | I have to go to work. | 我得去上班了 | 
| [18:09] | Here’s a key. I thought you should have it. | 给你把钥匙 我觉得你该有一把 | 
| [18:13] | Just lock up when you leave. | 你走时锁门就行 | 
| [18:14] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [18:16] | Go back to sleep. | 继续睡吧 | 
| [18:20] | I’ll call you later. | 我回头打给你 | 
| [18:32] | Steven, Erica Myles. | 史蒂文 我是艾瑞克·迈尔斯 | 
| [18:35] | I got you the meeting. | 我给你安排了会面 | 
| [18:36] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [18:38] | It’ll be on the 24th in Columbus. | 24日 在哥伦布市 | 
| [18:41] | Adam Thiem, T-H-I-E-M, will be in contact to confirm | 等麦考德的日程确定 亚当·西姆 | 
| [18:44] | once McCord’s schedule’s set. | 将跟你们联络确认 | 
| [18:46] | All right? Any problems, gimme a call. | 行吗 有问题再打给我 | 
| [18:48] | Great, and, uh, if the meeting goes well | 很好 如果会面顺利 | 
| [18:50] | which I’m sure it will, I’d be happy to introduce you | 我相信会的 我很乐意为你介绍 | 
| [18:53] | to a few of my colleagues | 我的几位同事 | 
| [18:54] | who are also interested in working together. | 他们也想一起合作 | 
| [18:56] | I look forward to it. Thank you. | 我很期待 谢谢 | 
| [18:57] | Good. We’ll be in touch. | 很好 那我们再联系 | 
| [18:59] | All right, thank you. Bye. | 好 谢谢 再见 | 
| [19:04] | There’s a Darya Esford here, asking to see you. | 有一位达丽雅·艾斯福德找你 | 
| [19:06] | Should I send her in? | 要叫她进来吗 | 
| [19:09] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [19:11] | Can you hold my calls? | 可以暂时不要接电话进来吗 | 
| [19:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [19:43] | I hope I’m not disturbing you. I won’t be long. | 希望我没打扰你 不会占用你很久的 | 
| [19:46] | Um, not at all. | 没事的 | 
| [19:48] | Want to shut the door? | 要关上门吗 | 
| [19:51] | Sure. | 好啊 | 
| [19:56] | I’m sorry the way things ended up between us. | 很抱歉我们之间是那样的结局 | 
| [19:58] | It’s all right. | 没事的 | 
| [20:01] | – I mean, you don’t have to… – No, no. I want to. | -你不用… -不 我想 | 
| [20:05] | I… | 我… | 
| [20:08] | I’ve been under a lot of pressure lately | 我最近压力很大 | 
| [20:11] | and I realize that, in many ways | 我意识到 在很多方面 | 
| [20:13] | I’m becoming someone I don’t wanna be. | 我变成了我不想变成的一种人 | 
| [20:17] | I don’t wanna be that person who pushes people away. | 我不想变成那种把身边人推开的人 | 
| [20:21] | Especially people I care about and look up to. | 尤其是 我在乎 仰慕的人 | 
| [20:29] | I’m very sorry I didn’t appreciate | 很抱歉我没有更多 | 
| [20:31] | and-and listen to you more. | 珍惜你 听你劝告 | 
| [20:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [20:41] | Thank you for saying that. | 谢谢你那么说 | 
| [21:05] | You’ll find biographical information | 这里有个人简历 | 
| [21:07] | educational and employment histories | 教育和雇佣记录 | 
| [21:09] | mortgage and driving records, and so on. | 按揭和驾驶记录 等等 | 
| [21:12] | Everything in the public record. | 都是公共记录的范畴里的 | 
| [21:14] | Regarding Erica Myles, the only area that may | 就艾瑞卡·迈尔斯而言 她唯一 | 
| [21:16] | possibly be of any concern is the fact that she’s had | 可能需要注意的一点 就是她 | 
| [21:19] | several relationships with women significantly younger than her | 跟好几个比她年轻了不少的女性恋过爱 | 
| [21:22] | the longest lasting three years. | 最长的一段维持了三年 | 
| [21:24] | Her latest relationship was with a Darya Esford | 她最近的一段恋情是与达丽雅·艾斯福德 | 
| [21:27] | who currently works as a communications specialist | 她目前是华府一家游说公司 | 
| [21:29] | at Eisner & Taurig, the lobbying firm here in DC. | 艾斯纳和托里格的沟通专家 | 
| [21:32] | Her exes and their current addresses are also in the file. | 她的前任和她们的现住址也包含在文件里 | 
| [21:35] | Apart from that, there was nothing of note. | 除此之外 没什么值得注意之处 | 
| [21:39] | We did, however… | 但是我们 | 
| [21:42] | find a major red flag concerning Sandra Fuchs. | 发现桑德拉·福克斯有个大问题 | 
| [21:56] | – Anna. – Hey! Is this a good time? | -安娜 -现在方便吗 | 
| [21:59] | – Yeah. – Did you get my messages? | -嗯 -你收到我的信息了吗 | 
| [22:02] | I did. Sorry I didn’t call you back, um… | 是的 抱歉我没回电话 | 
| [22:05] | I’ve just been swamped with work. | 我实在是忙不过来 | 
| [22:07] | Did you wanna get together later? | 你想稍后见个面吗 | 
| [22:08] | I gotta work late. Mm… | 我得加班 | 
| [22:11] | Why don’t we meet at my house? You got keys. | 要不我们在我家见吧 你有钥匙 | 
| [22:13] | I can text you when I’m getting out of here. | 我下班时可以给你发短信 | 
| [22:16] | Okay. Are you all right? | 好 你没事吧 | 
| [22:18] | Yeah, I’m fine. Why? | 嗯 我没事 怎么了 | 
| [22:20] | You sound distant. | 你听上去好疏远 | 
| [22:21] | It’s just work. | 就是工作上的事 | 
| [22:24] | I got a lot going on. | 我好忙 | 
| [22:28] | All right. I’ll see you later tonight. | 好吧 那今晚晚点见了 | 
| [22:30] | – Okay, see you. Bye. – Bye. | -好 再见 -再见 | 
| [24:21] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [24:23] | My ex came by the office yesterday, unexpectedly. | 我的前任昨天突然去我办公室了 | 
| [24:26] | It threw me a little. | 让我有点意外 | 
| [24:28] | Are you gonna start seeing her again? | 你会再开始跟她见面吗 | 
| [24:31] | No. It’s done. | 不 那结束了 | 
| [24:34] | How long were you together? | 你们在一起了多久 | 
| [24:36] | Nearly two years. | 将近两年 | 
| [24:40] | Are you in love with her? | 你爱她吗 | 
| [24:42] | Not anymore. | 现在不了 | 
| [24:44] | We’re just friends. | 我们只是朋友 | 
| [24:47] | I believe you. | 我相信你 | 
| [24:49] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 | 
| [24:51] | Darya. | 达丽雅 | 
| [24:54] | That’s a pretty name. | 名字真好听 | 
| [25:23] | It’s late. Why don’t we go to bed? | 很晚了 我们上床吧 | 
| [25:26] | I’m gonna stay up for a little bit. | 我要过会儿再睡 | 
| [25:28] | I’m not tired yet. | 我还不累 | 
| [25:30] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [25:32] | But come soon. | 但是快点来哦 | 
| [25:57] | – Thank you. – Thanks. Have a nice day. | -谢谢 -谢谢 今天愉快 | 
| [25:59] | You too. | 你也是 | 
| [26:01] | Good morning. What can I get for you? | 早上好 需要点什么 | 
| [26:02] | Hi, Sandra. Let me get this for you. | 桑德拉 我来为你点吧 | 
| [26:05] | Uh, soy latte and a butter croissant | 豆奶拿铁和黄油羊角面包 | 
| [26:07] | and I will have a medium black coffee. | 我要杯中杯黑咖啡 | 
| [26:10] | – Who are you? What’s going on? – Just give me one moment. | -你是谁 怎么回事 -稍等一下 | 
| [26:12] | I’ll explain everything. | 我会解释的 | 
| [26:13] | It’s all good. Trust me. | 没事的 相信我 | 
| [26:15] | Would you like the croissant heated? | 要加热羊角面包吗 | 
| [26:16] | Oh. Yes, please. | 是的 谢谢 | 
| [26:17] | – The total is 9.51. – Thanks. | -一共9.51美元 -谢谢 | 
| [26:20] | Shall we go over here while we wait, so we can talk? | 我们等的时候来这边吧 也好谈谈 | 
| [26:24] | It won’t take long. | 不会要太久的 | 
| [26:33] | Who are you? How do you know what I order? | 你是谁 你怎么知道我点什么 | 
| [26:34] | Oh, I know a lot about you. | 我很了解你 | 
| [26:36] | Where you went to school, where you work… | 你在哪上的学 你在哪上班 | 
| [26:39] | Especially where you work. | 尤其是你的单位 | 
| [26:42] | I also know that you forged some of your references | 我还知道你申请在行动权利工作时 | 
| [26:44] | and part of your CV when you applied | 伪造了部分推荐和 | 
| [26:45] | to Right To Action. | 部分简历 | 
| [26:48] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 | 
| [26:51] | Shall we get our coffee? | 我们去拿咖啡吧 | 
| [26:54] | Don’t want it to get cold. | 可别放凉了 |