| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:14] | You’re here because the trial’s happening | 你在这里只是因为庭审要开始了 | 
| [00:16] | and you are a key witness. | 你是关键证人 | 
| [00:18] | You are lucky to be here! | 你能在这里已经很走运了 | 
| [00:19] | You fucking respect it! | 好好珍惜吧 | 
| [00:22] | I will support my daughter. | 我会支持我的女儿 | 
| [00:24] | “I will support my daughter.” | 我会支持我的女儿 | 
| [00:25] | Fuck you. | 滚吧 | 
| [00:26] | I will try to be better. | 我会努力做得更好 | 
| [00:28] | I know you said you only wanted 500 | 我知道你说过你只要500 | 
| [00:30] | but I thought I’d throw a little more, 700. | 但是我想多出一些 700 | 
| [00:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [00:34] | Are you hiding something from me? | 你有什么事瞒着我吗 | 
| [00:37] | – No. – Machine doesn’t lie, Bria. | -没有 -机器不会撒谎 布里亚 | 
| [00:39] | I know you’re hiding something. | 我知道你有所隐瞒 | 
| [00:41] | You can touch me. | 你可以碰我 | 
| [00:43] | You are not innocent, not by a fucking long shot. | 你并不是无辜的 不管怎么样都不是 | 
| [00:46] | I know who you are. I know what you do. | 我知道你是谁 我知道你是干什么的 | 
| [00:48] | I know how the fuck you operate. | 我知道你是什么套路 | 
| [00:50] | I want you out of my fucking house. | 我要你给我滚出去 | 
| [02:16] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 | 
| [02:18] | “I need your help.” | “我需要你的帮助” | 
| [02:21] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 | 
| [02:26] | Repeat it. | 重复 | 
| [02:32] | Do you wanna talk about last night? | 你想谈谈昨晚的事吗 | 
| [02:35] | No, not right now. | 不 现在不想 | 
| [02:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [02:41] | I really, I’m sorry, I-I… | 真的 我很抱歉 我… | 
| [02:44] | I need to be better. | 我需要变得更好 | 
| [02:46] | I can be better, I know I can. | 我可以变得更好 我知道我可以 | 
| [02:48] | I-I cleaned the kitchen | 我清理了厨房 | 
| [02:50] | um, and I… | 我… | 
| [02:53] | was thinking maybe tomorrow I could borrow your car | 我在想也许明天能借一下你的车 | 
| [02:55] | and pick up Kayla from school after I finish at the factory? | 等我厂里下班后可以去接凯拉 | 
| [03:02] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [03:06] | – Thank you. – Let’s just focus. | -谢谢你 -先集中注意力 | 
| [03:17] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 | 
| [03:20] | “I need your help.” | “我需要你的帮助” | 
| [03:30] | – Have a nice day, Sandra. – Yeah, you too. | -祝你愉快 桑德拉 -你也是 | 
| [03:57] | Let it out! | 发泄出来 | 
| [03:58] | Let it out! | 发泄出来 | 
| [04:00] | Let it out! | 发泄出来 | 
| [04:03] | You got it, man. You got it. | 没错 伙计 没错 | 
| [04:04] | Let it out! That’s it, my man! | 发泄出来 就是这样 | 
| [04:09] | We’re all gonna be fine. | 我们都会很好 | 
| [04:11] | You just got to let it out. | 你只要发泄出来 | 
| [04:14] | You don’t have to name it. | 你们不需要指名道姓 | 
| [04:15] | It doesn’t need a name. | 不需要指名道姓 | 
| [04:17] | I’m not gonna judge you. | 我不会批判你 | 
| [04:19] | I’m not gonna judge you. | 我不会批判你 | 
| [04:21] | I’m not gonna judge you. | 我不会批判你 | 
| [04:22] | I’m not gonna judge you | 我不会批判你 | 
| [04:24] | and I’m not gonna judge you. | 我也不会批判你 | 
| [04:25] | I just want you to let it out. | 我只想让你们发泄出来 | 
| [04:33] | That’s it. | 没错 | 
| [04:35] | That’s it! | 没错 | 
| [04:52] | – I can’t do this. – It’s okay. | -我做不到 -没事的 | 
| [04:54] | – I can’t-I can’t do this alone. – Let it out. Let it out. | -我…我一个人做不到 -发泄出来 | 
| [04:56] | I can’t do this alone. | 我一个人做不到 | 
| [05:00] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 | 
| [05:02] | – I need help, please. – Tell me what… | -我需要帮助 求求你 -告诉我 | 
| [05:06] | I need help! | 我需要帮助 | 
| [05:07] | Admitting is half the battle. | 勇于承认已经是完成了一半 | 
| [05:09] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 | 
| [05:10] | I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮助你的 | 
| [05:12] | I’m here. | 我在这里 | 
| [06:20] | Did you like? | 你喜欢吗 | 
| [06:22] | Intense. | 很紧张 | 
| [06:26] | Are you, um, too exhausted to… | 你是不是太累了… | 
| [06:29] | To fuck? No. | 做不动吗 没有 | 
| [06:34] | I’ve been thinking about it, and I really don’t want you to | 我一直在想 我真的不想逼你 | 
| [06:37] | if you don’t want to, or if you’re not ready. | 如果你没准备好 或者不想的话 | 
| [06:40] | No, I do want to. | 不 我想 | 
| [06:43] | I was just waiting until you wanted to. | 我只是在等你想的时候 | 
| [06:46] | Let me ask you something. | 我问问你 | 
| [06:48] | You think it’s weird of me to w-wait? | 你觉得我这样等待很奇怪吗 | 
| [06:51] | Is it odd? | 很奇怪吗 | 
| [06:52] | No. | 不 | 
| [06:54] | We’re getting to know each other. | 我们在相互了解 | 
| [07:02] | I can’t wait to meet Kayla. | 等不及想见见凯拉了 | 
| [07:05] | Yeah, I’m excited too. | 我也很激动 | 
| [07:11] | I wish you’d let me come over to your apartment tonight | 真希望今晚能让我去你们的公寓 | 
| [07:13] | and cook you guys dinner. | 给你们做晚饭 | 
| [07:14] | I’m so good with food. | 我做菜很棒 | 
| [07:16] | I’m kind of a great chef. | 是个好厨师 | 
| [07:18] | Yeah, maybe next time. | 也许下次吧 | 
| [07:20] | More than just steaks, I can cook almost anything. | 不仅仅是牛排 我几乎什么都会 | 
| [07:24] | Eggs Benedict. | 班尼迪克蛋 | 
| [07:25] | Anyway, I just wanna spoil you two. | 不管怎么样 我只想宠爱你们俩 | 
| [07:33] | Let me ask you. Should I buy her a present? | 我想问一下 我要给她买礼物吗 | 
| [07:35] | She like presents? Gifts? | 她喜欢礼物吗 礼物 | 
| [07:38] | Roller blades, snowboards… | 溜冰鞋 滑板 | 
| [07:39] | I was into all that stuff when I was her age. | 我在她那个年纪的时候就喜欢这种东西 | 
| [07:42] | Uh, if you’d like to. | 如果你想的话 | 
| [07:45] | I think she might like it. | 我觉得她可能会喜欢 | 
| [08:28] | Kayla! | 凯拉 | 
| [08:35] | Come on! | 过来吧 | 
| [08:41] | Where’s Ian? | 伊恩在哪里 | 
| [08:42] | I thought I’d pick you up today. | 我今天想来接你 | 
| [08:45] | Since when do you fucking care? | 你他妈什么时候开始关心我了 | 
| [08:50] | Don’t say fuck. | 别说脏话 | 
| [08:51] | You’re too pretty to talk like that. | 你这么漂亮不该这么说 | 
| [08:55] | – Did you have a good day? – No, I didn’t. | -你今天过得好吗 -不好 | 
| [08:58] | We’re off for a picnic, with a friend of mine. | 我们要去和我的一个朋友野餐 | 
| [09:02] | – You made a friend? – Yeah. | -你交了个朋友 -是啊 | 
| [09:04] | You’ll like him. | 你会喜欢他的 | 
| [09:06] | Him? | 男的 | 
| [09:55] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你为什么这样看着我 | 
| [09:59] | You’re just beautiful. | 你很漂亮 | 
| [10:01] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 | 
| [10:03] | You’re freaking me out. | 你吓到我了 | 
| [10:04] | Does Ian even know we’re here? | 伊恩知道我们在这里吗 | 
| [10:07] | Stop it. | 别动 | 
| [10:08] | – Your hair looks a mess. – I don’t care. I don’t care! | -你头发看上去很乱 -我不在乎 我不在乎 | 
| [10:10] | When was the last time you had a bath, Kayla? | 你上次洗澡是什么时候 凯拉 | 
| [10:12] | You know, the bath is fucking disgusting. | 浴室太恶心了 | 
| [10:14] | No one ever washes it. | 没人清理 | 
| [10:16] | Let me fix your hair just a little bit. | 我帮你理一下头发 | 
| [10:17] | No, thank you. Don’t! Stop! | 不用了 谢谢 别动 | 
| [10:19] | You look like a homeless person. | 你看上去像个流浪汉 | 
| [10:20] | Your hair is a mess. Piss off. | 你头发才乱呢 走开 | 
| [10:22] | Be nice. | 乖一点 | 
| [10:40] | I got you something. | 我给你们买了些东西 | 
| [10:44] | I bought you something. | 我给你们买了些东西 | 
| [10:46] | It’s beautiful up here! | 这里真美 | 
| [10:51] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [10:54] | She’s in a bit of a bad mood, so, yeah. | 她的心情有点不好 | 
| [10:56] | Just ignore everything she says that might be weird. | 别管她说的那些奇奇怪怪的话 | 
| [10:58] | It’s fine. | 没关系 | 
| [10:59] | No, no, no. No kissing in front of the kids. | 不不不 别在小孩子面前亲 | 
| [11:04] | I smell some food. | 我闻到了食物的香味 | 
| [11:08] | You must be Kayla. I’m Paul. | 你肯定是凯拉 我是保罗 | 
| [11:11] | Your mom has told me so much about you. | 你妈妈和我说了很多关于你的事 | 
| [11:14] | – Adopted mom. – Being adopted is cool. | -养母 -被收养其实很棒 | 
| [11:17] | When I was a kid, it was trendy. | 我小时候 那简直是流行 | 
| [11:19] | All the cool kids were adopted. | 厉害的小孩子都是被收养的 | 
| [11:21] | Speaking of which, I got you something | 说到这个 我给你买了点东西 | 
| [11:23] | that’s maybe a little trendy. | 挺流行的 | 
| [11:24] | I’m trying to buy my way into your heart. | 我可是想要收买你哦 | 
| [11:29] | Say thank you, Kayla. | 说谢谢 凯拉 | 
| [11:31] | – And the same thing for you. – Thank you, Paul. | -你也一样 -谢谢你 保罗 | 
| [11:33] | – Thank you. – Yeah, of course. | -谢谢 -不客气 | 
| [11:35] | Hope you like it. | 希望你喜欢 | 
| [11:43] | I-I’m not supposed to have this. | 我不该有这个的 | 
| [11:45] | Oh, y-y-you can have it. It’s fine. | 你可以收下 没关系 | 
| [11:51] | – That’s the real deal. – It’s beautiful. | -这可是好东西 -真漂亮 | 
| [11:54] | Oh, oh, my back. Oh. | 我的背 | 
| [11:57] | Pilates. I did a four hour session yesterday. | 做普拉提做的 昨天做了四个小时 | 
| [11:59] | No, I’m just kidding. | 不 我开玩笑的 | 
| [12:01] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗 | 
| [12:03] | Hungry? I’m starving. | 饿 我快饿死了 | 
| [12:05] | You are so sweet. | 你真好 | 
| [12:07] | So what do you do for a living, Paul? | 你是干什么的 保罗 | 
| [12:09] | That’s rude. Asking questions… | 问问题太没礼貌了… | 
| [12:10] | – No, it’s not rude. It’s cool. – Yeah. | -不 这不是没礼貌 没事 -嗯 | 
| [12:12] | She wants to know. She’s a kid. I don’t blame her. | 她想知道 她是个孩子 我不怪她 | 
| [12:14] | And how much money do you make? | 你赚多少钱 | 
| [12:15] | – I’m very… – Kayla! | -我很… -凯拉 | 
| [12:17] | I’m very, very wealthy. I’m a rich guy. | 我很有钱 我是个有钱人 | 
| [12:20] | I’m, uh, one of those guys you look at when they drive by | 我就是那种 开着漆黑车窗的豪车 | 
| [12:24] | in the tinted windows, and you’re like, “Who’s inside?” | 经过的人 你会问”谁在里面” | 
| [12:26] | That’s me. That’s Paul. | 就是我 保罗 | 
| [12:28] | Trust me, hang out with me for a little bit | 相信我 多和我相处 | 
| [12:31] | we’ll be maximizing together, sweetie. | 我们就能经常一起富起来 亲爱的 | 
| [12:52] | Hey, Sandra. | 桑德拉 | 
| [13:15] | Hey, I’ll have that. | 那个给我 | 
| [13:16] | – No. – Yes. | -不行 -给我 | 
| [13:18] | – You’re not meant to have it. – No. | -你不该有这个东西 -不 | 
| [13:20] | – You’re not meant to have Paul. – So give it… | -你还不该有保罗 -给我 | 
| [13:21] | Give it to me, Kayla. If Ian knew… | 给我 凯拉 如果伊恩知道… | 
| [13:23] | If Ian knew that you had Paul, you’d be in big trouble. | 如果伊恩知道你有保罗 你麻烦可就大了 | 
| [13:26] | – Give it to me right now. – Fucking… | -赶紧给我 -操 | 
| [13:28] | Okay, hide it. | 藏起来 | 
| [13:30] | Just hide it. Keep it, but hide it. | 藏起来 留着 但是藏起来 | 
| [13:32] | You should probably hide your bracelet too. | 也许你也该把你的手链藏起来 | 
| [13:43] | Where were you? | 你去哪里了 | 
| [13:44] | I took Kayla for an early dinner. | 我带凯拉去吃晚饭了 | 
| [13:46] | I’ve been calling you, you didn’t pick up. | 我一直在给你打电话 你没接 | 
| [13:52] | You got dressed up to take Kayla to a picnic? | 你盛装打扮带凯拉去野餐吗 | 
| [13:56] | I wanted to dress up for a change, look nice. | 我想偶尔好好打扮打扮 | 
| [14:06] | All right, the prosecution would like to schedule | 检方想安排一场庭前审查 | 
| [14:07] | a pre-trial examination and obtain a sworn statement. | 并记录誓词 | 
| [14:10] | It will happen in a safe, remote location | 将会安排在一个比较安全偏远的地方 | 
| [14:12] | which means no one will know where you are | 也就是说没人会知道你去那里 | 
| [14:13] | unless you decide to tell them. | 除非你决定告诉他们 | 
| [14:18] | I wouldn’t tell anyone. | 我不会告诉任何人 | 
| [14:27] | You’d like to do a session? | 你想进行一次训练吗 | 
| [14:59] | – Five hundred? – That’s my offer. | -五百 -我就出这么多 | 
| [15:02] | You know I could get 3,000 at Tiffany’s. | 这东西在蒂凡尼可以卖3000 | 
| [15:03] | This ain’t Tiffany’s, ma’am. | 这里不是蒂凡尼 女士 | 
| [15:05] | You can buy it back in a month with 10% interest. | 一个月内你可以加百分之十把它赎回去 | 
| [15:09] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [15:10] | I’ll get your papers. | 我去给你拿收据 | 
| [15:29] | Where’s the bracelet I bought you? | 我给你买的手镯呢 | 
| [15:34] | I pawned it. | 我当掉了 | 
| [15:36] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 | 
| [15:38] | Because I need a car, Paul. | 因为我需要一辆车 保罗 | 
| [15:40] | I need the money. | 我需要钱 | 
| [15:44] | – Hey, can I have a sip? – Sure. | -我能喝一口吗 -好 | 
| [15:50] | Can we fuck? | 我们能做爱吗 | 
| [15:54] | Why won’t you let me come over to your house? | 你为什么不愿意让我去你家 | 
| [15:58] | Well, I just wanna be close to you. | 我只想和你关系更近一些 | 
| [16:00] | I don’t feel like we’re connecting. | 我觉得我们并没有相互了解 | 
| [16:01] | It’s hard for me to be intimate when I don’t feel like | 如果我没感觉到你欢迎我进入你的生活 | 
| [16:03] | you’re welcoming me in your life. | 我很难和你过于亲密 | 
| [16:05] | Feels confusing to me. | 我觉得很迷惑 | 
| [16:07] | – Like we’re not connecting. – Yeah, I understand. | -我们没有非常了解 -我明白 | 
| [16:12] | 斯特劳特 我们不用去酒吧了 甚至不用开房间 我到停车场和你见面 500元 | |
| [16:54] | – Here’s your deposit. – Thank you. | -这是预付金 -谢谢 | 
| [16:57] | 200 That’s 200. | |
| [16:59] | I’ll give you the, uh, the rest after? | 完事后我再把剩下的给你 | 
| [17:02] | Yeah. Lay back. | 往后躺 | 
| [19:02] | I’m excited. | 我很兴奋 | 
| [19:04] | I feel pretty good about this, I did some shopping today. | 我感觉很开心 我今天买了点东西 | 
| [19:08] | I think you’re gonna like it. | 我觉得你会喜欢的 | 
| [19:10] | Anyway, this is for you. | 这是给你的 | 
| [19:12] | And this, my dear, my darling, is for you. | 这个 亲爱的 是给你的 | 
| [19:17] | That’s the real deal eye shadow. | 这可是特别棒的眼影 | 
| [19:19] | Super serious, extreme eye shadow. | 特别大气上档次的眼影 | 
| [19:23] | And that’s my favorite scent. | 那是我最喜欢的味道 | 
| [19:25] | Love it. | 很喜欢 | 
| [19:27] | You like? | 你喜欢吗 | 
| [19:28] | – I’m not gonna wear this. – No? | -我不会涂的 -不涂吗 | 
| [19:31] | No. I don’t wear eye shadow. | 嗯 我不涂眼影 | 
| [19:34] | Say thank you to Uncle Paul. | 跟保罗叔叔道谢 | 
| [19:37] | – Thank you, Uncle Paul. – That’s not necessary. | -谢谢你 保罗叔叔 -没必要 | 
| [19:39] | You probably will like it when you’re a little older. | 可能你再长大一点就会喜欢了 | 
| [19:41] | – It’s cool. And you? – I love it. Really. | -很不错的 你呢 -我真的很喜欢 | 
| [19:44] | Do me a favor though this time. | 这次帮我个忙 | 
| [19:46] | – What’s that? – Please don’t pawn it. | -什么忙 -不要再当了 | 
| [19:48] | – Okay. – And check this out. | -好吧 -看看这个 | 
| [19:50] | While I was out shopping, I got these little mittens. | 我买东西的时候 看到了这些小手套 | 
| [19:54] | Rubber on the back side, cotton on the front. | 后有橡胶 前有棉垫 | 
| [19:56] | It’s impossible to burn your hands. | 根本不会烧伤了 | 
| [19:59] | Anyway… | 好吧… | 
| [20:06] | I’m happy to cook for you tonight. | 今天很高兴能为你们做饭 | 
| [20:08] | I think you guys are gonna like it. | 我觉得你们会喜欢的 | 
| [20:10] | Cooking’s one of my favorite things. | 烹饪是我最喜欢做的事 | 
| [20:12] | Although, I will say that you have some pretty dull… | 不过 不得不说你有很多钝了的 | 
| [20:16] | cutlery | 厨具 | 
| [20:17] | and my mom used to say that | 我妈妈经常说 | 
| [20:21] | only dull people use dull knives. | 迟钝的人才用钝刀 | 
| [20:24] | I’m really tired. | 我很累了 | 
| [20:26] | Can I go to bed? | 我能上床休息吗 | 
| [20:28] | It’s not even dark. | 天都还没黑 | 
| [20:30] | Yeah, you’re gonna wanna try this. | 你肯定想尝尝的 | 
| [20:32] | Yeah, why don’t you just stay up for a little bit longer | 不如你还是等一下再去睡觉 | 
| [20:33] | and try some of Uncle Paul’s food and then… | 先尝尝保罗叔叔做的菜再… | 
| [20:36] | I’m really, really full, and I’m really tired. | 我真的很饱 我也真的很累 | 
| [20:41] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [20:43] | No biggie, I think your taste buds might be too immature | 没什么 我觉得你的味蕾应该也没有成熟到 | 
| [20:45] | for what I’m about to cook tonight. | 愿意品尝我今晚的作品 | 
| [20:47] | See you later, Paul. | 再见 保罗 | 
| [20:48] | Just gonna go tuck her in. | 我去照顾她 | 
| [20:54] | You have to be nice to him. He is helping us. | 你得对他态度好一点 他在帮我们 | 
| [20:56] | What am I getting out of this? | 我有什么好处 | 
| [20:58] | I mean, what’s keeping me from telling him | 我为什么不能告诉他 | 
| [20:59] | who you really fucking are? | 你到底是什么东西 | 
| [21:01] | – Keep your voice down. – Fuck. | -小声点 -操 | 
| [21:02] | Fuck you. | 去你的 | 
| [21:04] | You’re not gonna tell anyone, because if you do | 你不会告诉任何人 因为如果你说了 | 
| [21:06] | you know that we’ll be moved out of this shithole | 你知道我们必须离开这个狗窝 | 
| [21:08] | and you’ll end up in a foster home with somebody | 你只能被送到寄养家庭 | 
| [21:10] | a lot worse than me and that scares the shit out of you. | 和比我更糟糕的人一起生活 让你很害怕 | 
| [21:12] | Did my dad really do all the things they’re saying? | 我爸爸真的做了他们说的那些事吗 | 
| [21:15] | Of course, he fucking did. And he wasn’t your dad. | 他当然那么做了 他不是你爸爸 | 
| [21:17] | And he’s the reason you don’t have a mother. | 也正是因为他 你才没有妈妈 | 
| [21:32] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [21:34] | How are you hearing any of this? | 你怎么会知道这些事 | 
| [21:35] | Who’s telling you? | 谁告诉你的 | 
| [21:43] | He did. | 是他干的 | 
| [21:48] | We’ll talk about it later. | 我们待会再谈这件事 | 
| [22:13] | All right, Kayla, this is Agent Nina. | 凯拉 这是尼娜探员 | 
| [22:14] | She’s gonna take care of you. | 她会照顾好你 | 
| [22:16] | Come with me, honey. | 跟我来 亲爱的 | 
| [22:28] | This is a transcript of a statement | 这是你2018年11月25日 | 
| [22:30] | you gave on November 25, 2018. | 给出的供述副本 | 
| [22:35] | So take your time, look over the statement. | 慢慢来 看一下这份供述 | 
| [22:37] | Let me know if you find any discrepancies | 如果发现和你之前的描述有差异 | 
| [22:39] | from what you previously said. | 就马上告诉我 | 
| [22:52] | No. | 没有 | 
| [22:54] | Are you okay to continue? | 你可以继续吗 | 
| [22:57] | How long were you in a relationship with Donald Fairchild? | 你和唐纳德·费尔柴尔德交往多久 | 
| [23:02] | Five years. | 五年 | 
| [23:07] | Right, we moved in really quickly. | 我们很快就同居了 | 
| [23:09] | I moved in with him after about a month. | 我一个月后就搬了过去 | 
| [23:11] | It was very… | 一开始 | 
| [23:13] | intense at the beginning, very fast, and… | 非常热烈 发展很快… | 
| [23:18] | And how much did you know about his business? | 你对他的生意有多少了解 | 
| [23:23] | I didn’t know anything about him. | 我对他一无所知 | 
| [23:26] | I knew… And I didn’t know anything. | 我只知道…我什么都不知道 | 
| [23:28] | I knew he was a businessman. | 我知道他是个生意人 | 
| [23:29] | I knew he had shipping | 我知道他做 | 
| [23:32] | export, import-export | 出入口生意 | 
| [23:34] | that sort of thing | 之类的事 | 
| [23:35] | and I knew that he had an escort company | 我知道他有一个三陪公司 | 
| [23:38] | and that was it. | 就这样 | 
| [23:40] | Nothing else. | 没别的了 | 
| [23:42] | I mean, I… | 我是说我… | 
| [23:43] | To the extent | 我不知道 | 
| [23:45] | of what was going on | 到底发展到 | 
| [23:47] | I wasn’t aware. | 什么程度 | 
| [23:51] | Why didn’t you come forward sooner? | 你为什么不早点站出来 | 
| [24:04] | When I first… | 我一开始… | 
| [24:08] | got involved… | 和他扯上关系时… | 
| [24:11] | it was very real and it felt… | 感觉一切都很真实 感觉… | 
| [24:13] | I was very much in love and… | 我坠入了爱河… | 
| [24:15] | I just got deeper and deeper | 越陷越深 | 
| [24:17] | and he got me to do things that I… | 他就让我去做一些我… | 
| [24:23] | He’s just like that. He just gets… | 他就是这样 他就会… | 
| [24:25] | He-he just got further and further on | 他就会越来越过分 | 
| [24:27] | and I started having to do things I didn’t feel like | 我就开始做一些我觉得 | 
| [24:30] | I had any choice in. | 我别无选择的事 | 
| [24:32] | Can you please explain that? | 你能解释一下吗 | 
| [24:36] | Did he threaten you? | 他威胁你了吗 | 
| [24:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [24:40] | Can you clarify the nature of his threats? | 你能明确说明是怎样的威胁吗 | 
| [24:43] | Where… Did he verbally or physically threaten you? | 哪里…他是进行口头上还是生理上的威胁 | 
| [24:48] | I mean, both, but… | 都有 但是 | 
| [24:51] | I mean, yeah, both. | 没错 都有 | 
| [24:58] | Um, was it clear that your life would be in danger | 你确定如果你不帮助他的话 | 
| [25:01] | if you did not assist him? | 你的生命就会有危险吗 | 
| [25:04] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [25:05] | Should get more volume for the audio though. | 声音得再大一点 | 
| [25:09] | We have to repeat that, uh, louder for the camera. | 我们得重复一遍 摄像机需要你大点声 | 
| [25:12] | I’ll state the question again. | 我再问一遍 | 
| [25:15] | Was it clear that your life would be in danger | 你确定如果你不帮助他的话 | 
| [25:17] | if you did not assist him? | 你的生命就会有危险吗 | 
| [25:18] | Yes. It was clear. | 是的 我确定 | 
| [25:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [25:21] | When you were confronted by federal investigators | 当2018年11月25日 联邦调查员 | 
| [25:24] | on November 25th, 2018 | 问你有没有 | 
| [25:27] | for assisting Donald Fairchild | 帮助唐纳德·费尔柴尔德 | 
| [25:28] | in trafficking unregistered arms | 运输未注册的枪械 | 
| [25:31] | and unlicensed amounts of pseudoephedrine | 以及没有许可的伪麻黄碱 | 
| [25:33] | a known chemical component for producing methamphetamines | 这是一种用于制作甲基苯丙胺的原料 | 
| [25:37] | were you aware of Donald Fairchild’s intentions | 你有没有意识到唐纳德·费尔柴尔德 | 
| [25:39] | for distributing and selling this contraband | 是要将这些违禁品分销给 | 
| [25:41] | in foreign territories? | 国外的恐怖分子 | 
| [25:44] | Yes. | 有 | 
| [25:46] | But not to the extent… | 但是我不知道 | 
| [25:49] | that it was happening. | 发展到什么程度 | 
| [25:56] | Please describe how you met Donald Fairchild. | 请描述一下你是如何认识唐纳德·费尔柴尔德的 | 
| [26:01] | He ran an escort company called Premium Companions. | 他开了一家叫做优质伴侣的三陪公司 | 
| [26:06] | And I was working at the company for about a month. | 我在那里上了一个月的班 | 
| [26:09] | As an escort? | 当一名应召女郎吗 | 
| [26:12] | Yeah, as an escort. | 是的 当一名应召女郎 |