| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:13] | My ex came by the office yesterday, unexpectedly. | 我的前任昨天突然去我办公室了 | 
| [00:16] | It threw me a little. | 让我有点意外 | 
| [00:18] | Are you gonna start seeing her again? | 你会再开始跟她见面吗 | 
| [00:20] | No. It’s done. | 不 那结束了 | 
| [00:22] | How long were you together? | 你们在一起了多久 | 
| [00:24] | Nearly two years. | 将近两年 | 
| [00:27] | Are you in love with her? | 你爱她吗 | 
| [00:29] | Not anymore. | 现在不了 | 
| [00:32] | We’re just friends. | 我们只是朋友 | 
| [00:34] | I believe you. | 我相信你 | 
| [00:38] | Oh, slowly! | 慢点 | 
| [00:41] | Go slow. | 慢慢来 | 
| [00:53] | You like that? | 你喜欢这样吗 | 
| [00:54] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [00:58] | – Oh, how’s that? – Oh, it’s good. | -这样呢 -很好 | 
| [01:20] | Hi, this is Erica Myles. | 我是艾瑞卡·迈尔斯 | 
| [01:22] | I’m not available at the moment. | 我现在无法接听 | 
| [01:23] | Please leave your name and number | 请留下你的姓名和号码 | 
| [01:24] | and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. | 我会尽快回电 | 
| [01:27] | Hey, it’s Anna. | 我是安娜 | 
| [01:30] | I just wanted to say hi and see how you’re doing. | 我就是想打个招呼 问问你怎么样了 | 
| [01:33] | I’m really looking forward to seeing you later. | 我真的很期待回头跟你见面 | 
| [01:35] | I hope you’re having a good day. | 希望你今天愉快 | 
| [01:37] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [01:59] | You came. | 你来了 | 
| [02:00] | You knew I would. | 你知道我会来的 | 
| [02:02] | So how’s work? | 工作怎么样 | 
| [02:04] | Challenging as always, but good. | 还是那么麻烦 但挺好的 | 
| [02:06] | And you? | 你呢 | 
| [02:08] | I just got offered to be the assistant director | 我刚收到邀请 去克兰布克联合公司 | 
| [02:10] | of communications for Cranbrook Associates. | 做通讯部副主管 | 
| [02:14] | Are you gonna take it? | 你要接受吗 | 
| [02:16] | Considering it. | 在考虑 | 
| [02:17] | I still have to see what they’re offering, but…it’s exciting. | 我还得看看他们的具体条件 但挺让人心动的 | 
| [02:21] | – When do you hear? – Soon. | -什么时候有消息 -快了 | 
| [02:22] | The lawyers are talking. | 律师们在谈 | 
| [02:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [02:27] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 | 
| [02:32] | So, are you seeing anyone? | 你有在跟谁约会吗 | 
| [02:35] | No one special. | 没什么特别的人 | 
| [02:39] | Why did you come see me the other day? | 你那天为什么来见我 | 
| [02:42] | ‘Cause I missed you. | 因为我想你了 | 
| [02:45] | Don’t. It’s humiliating. | 别 这太侮辱人了 | 
| [02:46] | You know I’m still in love with you. | 你知道我还爱着你 | 
| [02:49] | I love you too, in my own way. | 我也爱你 以我自己的方式 | 
| [02:51] | – Don’t lie to me. – I’m not lying. | -别骗我 -我没有 | 
| [02:56] | I’m here with you. | 我在这儿呢 | 
| [02:58] | They don’t exist. | 他们可不在 | 
| [03:01] | Don’t… | 别 | 
| [03:03] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [03:05] | You don’t like it when I touch you? | 你不喜欢我模你吗 | 
| [03:09] | Or when I kiss you? | 或是我吻你 | 
| [03:13] | Stop it! | 停下 | 
| [03:35] | Go down on me. | 给我口 | 
| [04:14] | You disgust me. | 你让我恶心 | 
| [04:18] | Did you hear me? | 你听到了吗 | 
| [04:20] | Yes. | 嗯 | 
| [04:25] | Kiss me. | 吻我 | 
| [04:49] | Erica Myles’ office. | 艾瑞卡·迈尔斯办公室 | 
| [04:51] | May I speak with Miss Myles, please? | 可以找迈尔斯小姐吗 | 
| [04:52] | Who’s calling? | 是谁 | 
| [04:53] | Hi, my name is Greg Chiesurin. | 我叫格雷戈·查瑟林 | 
| [04:55] | Eric Ospina suggested that I contact you. | 埃里克·奥斯皮纳让我联系你 | 
| [04:58] | I represent a very wealthy individual | 我代理一位有钱的客户 | 
| [05:00] | who’s interested in potentially supporting Sussman. | 他可能想支持萨斯曼 | 
| [05:03] | I’m in town until Thursday, and | 我周四前都在城里 | 
| [05:04] | thought that we could meet somewhere private to discuss it. | 或许我们可以找个私密的地方见个面 | 
| [05:07] | Who’s the individual? | 客户是谁 | 
| [05:09] | I’m not at liberty to say at this point. | 我现在不能透露 | 
| [05:11] | But I’ll be able to fill you in when we meet. | 但我们见面时我就会告诉你 | 
| [05:15] | How do you know Eric Ospina, if you don’t mind me asking? | 可以问问 你是怎么认识埃里克·奥斯皮纳的吗 | 
| [05:18] | We met several years ago when he was working | 我们几年前认识的 当时他在 | 
| [05:20] | at the Alpin Foundation, on the Economic Index Report. | 艾平基金会做经济指数报告 | 
| [05:23] | I assure you, I’m not here to waste anyone’s time. | 我向你保证 我不会浪费谁的时间 | 
| [05:26] | All I’m asking for is 30 minutes. | 我只求30分钟 | 
| [05:29] | Sandra, will you set it up? | 桑德拉 安排一下 | 
| [05:30] | Yes. | 好的 | 
| [05:36] | Mr. Chiesurin, how do you spell your last name? | 查瑟林先生 姓氏怎么拼 | 
| [05:39] | C-h-I-e-s-u-r-I-n. | 木旦 王王必 木木 | 
| [05:43] | I look forward to meeting you. | 很期待跟你见面 | 
| [05:46] | So do I. Thank you. | 我也是 谢谢 | 
| [05:53] | Chiesurin. | 查瑟林 | 
| [05:59] | How did Chiesurin spell his name? | 查瑟林怎么拼的来着 | 
| [06:02] | – C-H-I-E-S-U-R-I-N. – That’s what I have. | -木旦 王王必 木木 -我记的也是 | 
| [06:07] | It’s strange. I googled him, but nothing came up. | 奇怪 我谷歌了他 完全没结果 | 
| [06:11] | Really? Let me try. | 真的 我试试 | 
| [06:16] | William, Gray, Andrew… | 威廉 格雷 安德鲁 | 
| [06:20] | But no Greg. | 没有格雷戈 | 
| [06:21] | He must really value his privacy. | 他肯定很看重隐私 | 
| [06:24] | He’s paying it to keep himself off. | 他花钱不被搜到 | 
| [06:26] | – Where did you set the meeting? – At the Four Seasons. | -你把会面安排在了哪里 -四季酒店 | 
| [06:29] | Eric, it’s Erica Myles. | 埃里克 我是艾瑞克·迈尔斯 | 
| [06:31] | My bank accounts are empty and so are my children’s. | 我的银行账户里一分钱没有 我孩子的也是 | 
| [06:33] | – I swear. – Don’t worry. | -我发誓 -别担心 | 
| [06:35] | I’ll wait until after the midterms. | 我会等中期选举结束再来讨钱 | 
| [06:36] | Listen, I wanted to ask you something. | 听着 我想问你件事 | 
| [06:38] | I got a call from a Greg Chiesurin. | 我接到了格雷戈·查瑟林打来的电话 | 
| [06:41] | He supposedly represents a potential donor | 他自称是代理了一位潜在捐助者 | 
| [06:43] | and he said that you referred him to me. | 说是你向他提到了我 | 
| [06:45] | – Chiesurin? – Yeah. | -查瑟林 -对 | 
| [06:47] | Doesn’t ring a bell. | 没印象 | 
| [06:48] | He said that he met you when you were at the Alpin Foundation. | 他说是你在艾平基金会工作时认识你的 | 
| [06:51] | It’s possible. We both meet a lot of people. | 有可能 我们当时都见过很多人 | 
| [06:54] | But you can’t remember him? | 但你对他没印象 | 
| [06:55] | Nope. Nada. | 没有 完全没有 | 
| [06:58] | Okay. Thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 | 
| [06:59] | Good luck. I’m changing my number. | 祝你好运 我要换号了 | 
| [07:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [07:13] | Hey, I got something for you. | 我有事找你做 | 
| [07:14] | I want you to look into a Greg Chiesurin. | 你去查一个格雷戈·查瑟林 | 
| [07:16] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [07:17] | Chiesurin. | 查瑟林 | 
| [07:19] | C-h-I-e-s-u-r-I-n. | 木旦 王王必 木木 | 
| [07:22] | I only spoke with him on the phone once | 我只跟他通过一次电话 | 
| [07:23] | so I only have his name for now. | 所以我现在只知道他的名字 | 
| [07:25] | But I’m on my way to meet him | 但我正要去见他 | 
| [07:27] | so I should have more information afterwards. | 所以之后 我应该能得到更多信息 | 
| [07:30] | Will do. | 好的 | 
| [07:53] | I represent Peter Koscielny who heads CIPC Capital. | 我代理彼得·科肖尼 CIPC资本的总裁 | 
| [07:56] | A private equity firm based in Los Angeles. | 这是一家洛杉矶的私人股本公司 | 
| [07:59] | He’s very interested in supporting Sussman’s campaign | 他很想支持萨斯曼的竞选 | 
| [08:01] | and doing everything possible | 而且在尽一切努力 | 
| [08:03] | to make sure that he’s re-elected. | 确保他得以再次当选 | 
| [08:05] | Now, one of Mr. Koscielny’s requirements | 科肖尼先生的要求之一 | 
| [08:07] | is complete anonymity. | 是完全保持匿名 | 
| [08:10] | He does not want his identity disclosed under any conditions. | 他无论如何都不希望自己的身份被曝光 | 
| [08:14] | That won’t be a problem. | 这不成问题 | 
| [08:15] | We can help you set up a shell corporation | 我们可以帮你建立空壳公司 | 
| [08:18] | with a third party listed as the registered agent | 将一个第三方列为主持人 | 
| [08:21] | and have the shell corporation make the donation to us. | 再让这家空壳公司向我们捐款 | 
| [08:24] | That way, even if we’re audited by the IRS | 这样 就算国税局查账 | 
| [08:27] | it’ll be virtually impossible for them | 他们也几乎无法 | 
| [08:29] | to determine the original source of the money. | 查到钱的来源 | 
| [08:32] | How much is Mr. Koscielny considering? | 科肖尼先生在考虑捐款多少 | 
| [08:35] | An initial contribution of 15 million. | 第一笔将是一千五百万 | 
| [08:38] | More, if you both see eye to eye. | 如果我们能达成一致 会有更多 | 
| [08:41] | Can you be more specific? | 可以说得更明确些吗 | 
| [08:44] | I’m just here as a representative. | 我只是个喉舌 | 
| [08:46] | Mr. Koscielny will explain his position when we all meet. | 等我们一起见面 科肖尼先生会解释他的立场 | 
| [08:49] | But I can assure you, he’s a very reasonable man. | 但我保证 他是个很讲理的人 | 
| [08:55] | Koscielny controls CIPC Capital. | 科肖尼控制着CIPC资本 | 
| [08:57] | A private equity firm | 一家私人股本公司 | 
| [08:59] | specializing in leveraged buyouts and growth capital investments | 专门从事融资买入和成长基金投资 | 
| [09:02] | worth approximately eight and a half billion. | 市值大概85亿 | 
| [09:04] | They invest mainly in energy services and trading companies. | 他们主要投资能源服务和贸易公司 | 
| [09:07] | His personal net worth is estimated at 1.1 billion. | 他的个人净值据估计高达11亿 | 
| [09:11] | He avoids the press, as do his investors | 他回避媒体 他的投资人也是 | 
| [09:13] | he consistently votes Republican | 他一直给共和党投票 | 
| [09:15] | but has no history of political contributions. | 但没有政治捐款的历史 | 
| [09:18] | His charitable donations are pretty much non-existent | 他的慈善捐款几乎不存在 | 
| [09:20] | except for a recent marginal donation | 除了最近给美国红十字的 | 
| [09:22] | to the American Red Cross. | 少量捐款 | 
| [09:23] | – Any red flags? – One. | -有危险信号吗 -一个 | 
| [09:25] | From 2004 to 2008, he was a major shareholder | 2004年到2008年 他是全球中华银行的 | 
| [09:28] | in Global Chinese Banking Corp | 一位大股东 | 
| [09:30] | a private bank in Taiwan | 这是台湾一家私人银行 | 
| [09:31] | that allegedly defrauded 20,000 customers | 据称诈骗了两万名客户 | 
| [09:34] | and more than a $100 million in predatory lending. | 靠猎杀贷款卷走了一亿美元 | 
| [09:37] | Several employees were convicted | 多名员工被定罪 | 
| [09:39] | the bank ended up paying 30 million in penalties | 银行交了三千万罚款 | 
| [09:41] | but Koscielny was never charged. | 但科肖尼根本没被起诉 | 
| [09:51] | Do you like it when I suck your cock? | 你喜欢我给你吹吗 | 
| [09:53] | Yes. | 喜欢 | 
| [10:03] | I want you to cum on me. | 我要你射在我身上 | 
| [10:04] | Cum on my face. | 射在我脸上 | 
| [10:07] | Cum all over me. | 射我一身 | 
| [10:14] | – I missed you. – Yeah? How much? | -我想你了 -是吗 多想 | 
| [10:17] | A lot. I’m becoming attached to you. | 很想 我越来越依恋你了 | 
| [10:20] | It’s a little scary. It’s never happened to me before. | 有点让我害怕 我还从未这样过 | 
| [10:23] | Never? Not even in high school? | 从未吗 在高中时也没有吗 | 
| [10:27] | You’re the first. | 你是第一个 | 
| [10:29] | I think about you constantly. | 我总想你 | 
| [10:31] | And when you’re with your clients? | 那你和你的客户在一起时呢 | 
| [10:33] | – Yes. – What do you think? | -想 -你想什么 | 
| [10:36] | I imagine it’s your fingers and tongue | 我想象是你的手指和舌头 | 
| [10:39] | inside of me, fucking me. | 在我体内 操着我 | 
| [10:43] | I want you to do something for me. | 我要你为我做件事 | 
| [10:46] | Will you do something for me? | 你愿为我做件事吗 | 
| [10:48] | Yes. | 当然 | 
| [10:51] | Anything? | 什么事都行吗 | 
| [10:53] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [11:07] | Here, this is for you. | 这是给你的 | 
| [11:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [11:12] | Do you need anything? | 你需要什么吗 | 
| [11:14] | I’m good. | 不用 | 
| [11:17] | Where do you want us? | 你要我们在哪做 | 
| [11:19] | Over by the windows. | 在窗边 | 
| [11:34] | No, don’t touch me. | 不 别碰我 | 
| [11:37] | I just want to watch. | 我只想看 | 
| [12:30] | Take him in all the way. | 把他完全吞进去 | 
| [12:50] | Fuck her…up against the glass. | 干她 顶着玻璃干 | 
| [13:23] | Fuck her harder. | 再用力点 | 
| [13:44] | Where do you want me to cum? | 你要我射在哪 | 
| [13:47] | In her mouth. | 她嘴里 | 
| [14:08] | Swallow it. | 吞下去 | 
| [14:21] | I’ll be right back. | 我就回来 | 
| [14:39] | Did you like that? | 你喜欢那样吗 | 
| [14:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [14:46] | Must be liberating not to care what anyone thinks. | 不在乎别人的想法很解脱吧 | 
| [15:00] | Hold me. | 抱住我 | 
| [15:04] | Maybe you should ask him to fuck you again. | 或许你该叫他再干你一次 | 
| [15:07] | Stop it. | 别这样 | 
| [16:30] | What happened? Are you okay? | 怎么回事 你没事吧 | 
| [16:32] | I stepped on some glass. | 我踩到玻璃了 | 
| [16:40] | Let me see. | 我看看 | 
| [16:45] | You’re gonna need stitches. | 你得缝针了 | 
| [16:48] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [16:50] | Where did the glass come from? | 玻璃是哪来的 | 
| [17:23] | You’re gonna feel a sharpness. | 这会有刺痛感 | 
| [17:31] | Will you give me a prescription for Percocet? | 能给我开扑热息痛吗 | 
| [17:35] | I’ll get one of the doctors to write you one. | 我会找个医生给你写一个 | 
| [17:37] | Great. | 很好 | 
| [17:41] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [17:43] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [17:45] | Here are Erica’s meeting and phone logs. | 这是艾瑞卡的见面和电话记录 | 
| [17:52] | She’s meeting with Peter Koscielny? | 她要见彼得·科肖尼 | 
| [17:53] | This afternoon. | 今天下午 | 
| [17:55] | – Are you going? – No. | -你去吗 -不 | 
| [17:58] | I need you to find out as much information as you can. | 我需要你尽可能多地查到消息 | 
| [18:01] | If he’s going to give her money, what he wants in return. | 他是不是要给她钱 他想要什么回报 | 
| [18:03] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那么做 | 
| [18:05] | Yes, you can. | 你可以 | 
| [18:08] | You need to ask her how the meeting went. | 你得问她会面进行得怎么样 | 
| [18:10] | You see if she talks about it and listen to her phone calls | 看她是否会谈论它 并偷听她的电话 | 
| [18:12] | especially if they’re with Koscielny. | 尤其是跟科肖尼的电话 | 
| [18:14] | You find a reason to be in her office. It’s very simple. | 找借口进她办公室 这很简单 | 
| [18:16] | She won’t suspect anything. It’s easy. | 她不会怀疑什么的 这很容易 | 
| [18:19] | Trust me, nothing will happen. | 相信我 不会有事的 | 
| [18:22] | I don’t know. I don’t like doing this. | 我不知道 我不喜欢做这种事 | 
| [18:24] | I know, it’ll be over soon. | 我知道 很快就会结束了 | 
| [18:25] | – When? – A couple of weeks. | -什么时候 -过几周的 | 
| [18:28] | Maybe less. | 或许更早 | 
| [18:31] | Deal? | 说定了 | 
| [18:33] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -很好 | 
| [18:35] | I’ll talk to you soon. | 回头见了 | 
| [18:52] | Ms. Myles, please come in. | 迈尔斯小姐 请进 | 
| [18:57] | Here, let me take your coat. | 来 大衣给我吧 | 
| [18:59] | I’ll hang it up for you. | 我来替你挂好 | 
| [19:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [19:04] | This is it. | 就是这样 | 
| [19:06] | Correct. | 没错 | 
| [19:10] | Erica? Peter Koscielny. | 艾瑞卡 彼得·科肖尼 | 
| [19:13] | Please have a seat. | 请坐 | 
| [19:17] | So, Greg filled you in on my desire to help. | 格雷戈跟你说过我想帮忙了吧 | 
| [19:21] | He did, he mentioned your need for anonymity | 是的 他说你需要保持匿名 | 
| [19:23] | which shouldn’t be a problem. | 这应该不成问题 | 
| [19:24] | A number of our donors have the same requirement. | 我们不少捐款人都有这样的要求 | 
| [19:27] | And also that you are looking to contribute | 而且还说你第一笔就想捐赠 | 
| [19:29] | fifteen million to start with. | 一千五百万 | 
| [19:31] | Do you know who Martin Hoban is? | 你知道马丁·霍班是谁吗 | 
| [19:33] | The Canadian industrialist? | 加拿大那个工业家 | 
| [19:35] | We’re thinking more along the lines of 25. | 我们想捐两千五百万 | 
| [19:38] | What’s your relationship with Hoban? | 你跟霍班有什么关系 | 
| [19:40] | Let’s just say we have similar business interests. | 这么说吧 我们的生意利益相似 | 
| [19:44] | As a non-US citizen, it’s illegal for Mr. Hoban | 霍班先生不是美国公民 | 
| [19:47] | to make donations to US super PACs | 他向美国超级政治委员会捐款 | 
| [19:50] | and it’s illegal for me to accept them. | 我们接收捐款都是违法行为 | 
| [19:52] | That won’t be a problem. | 那不成问题 | 
| [19:54] | We’ll route the payment through a series of shell companies | 我们会让款项经多个空壳公司转手 | 
| [19:57] | registered in the US that I control. | 把公司登记在美国 我的名下 | 
| [19:59] | No one will ever know. | 不会有人知道的 | 
| [20:03] | What are you looking for in return? | 你们想要什么回报 | 
| [20:05] | We know that Peter Lorimer is vacating his office | 我们知道彼得·罗利马要提前 | 
| [20:07] | of Secretary of Energy early, | 从能源部长的位置上退下来 | 
| [20:09] | and that Sussman is on the administration’s shortlist to succeed him. | 而萨斯曼是政府接替他的头几名候选人之一 | 
| [20:14] | We’re interested in forming a relationship with him. | 我们想跟他搞好关系 | 
| [20:18] | We also want to know who else is on that list. | 我们还想知道名单上还有谁 | 
| [20:20] | – Why? – That’s funny. | -为什么 -有意思 | 
| [20:23] | You don’t strike me as the naive type. | 我不觉得你是个天真的人啊 | 
| [20:26] | You must know as well as I do | 你肯定跟我一样清楚 | 
| [20:27] | that everyone can be influenced. | 有钱能使鬼推磨 | 
| [20:31] | Hoban also wants Sussman to know | 霍班还希望萨斯曼知道 | 
| [20:33] | where the money is coming from… | 钱的来源 | 
| [20:35] | …off the record. | 当然是私下告诉他 | 
| [20:37] | Even if I could get it, | 就算我能做到 | 
| [20:38] | I’m not sure there’s a definitive list at this point. | 我也不确定现在就有确定的名单 | 
| [20:41] | There is. Look, let me make it clear. | 有的 我说明白吧 | 
| [20:44] | We expect a return on our investment. | 我们投资就期待回报 | 
| [20:48] | I’m confident you’ll find a way. | 我相信你会有办法的 | 
| [20:52] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我会尽力的 | 
| [21:14] | Are you asleep? | 你睡着了吗 | 
| [21:17] | Erica? | 艾瑞卡 | 
| [21:31] | Kiss me. | 吻我 | 
| [23:47] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [23:49] | Closer on top. I wanna feel you. | 靠上点 我想感觉到你 | 
| [24:17] | Get me pregnant. | 让我怀孕吧 | 
| [24:19] | – What? – I wanna have your baby. | -什么 -我想要你的孩子 | 
| [24:25] | I wanna feel you growing inside of me. | 我想感觉你在我体内长大 | 
| [24:34] | Do you want to? | 你想吗 | 
| [24:36] | Yes. | 想 | 
| [24:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [24:58] | I really like you. | 我真的很喜欢你 | 
| [25:02] | You’re not like my other clients. | 你不像我其他的客人 | 
| [25:06] | I really feel something with you | 我对你真的很有感觉 | 
| [25:08] | a real connection. | 很有灵犀 | 
| [25:13] | Whenever I know I’m gonna see you | 每次我知道我可以见你 | 
| [25:15] | I get really excited. | 我就好激动 | 
| [25:17] | You know? | 知道吗 | 
| [25:21] | My heart begins to race and I even get a little nervous. | 我的心跳会加快 甚至有点小紧张 | 
| [25:26] | I like that. | 我喜欢那样 | 
| [25:40] | I want you inside of me. | 我要你进入我 | 
| [25:49] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [25:51] | I wanna really feel you. | 我想好好感觉到你 | 
| [25:53] | It’s okay, I’m on the pill. | 没事的 我吃药了 | 
| [26:02] | You feel so good. | 你感觉好棒 | 
| [26:06] | Fuck me. | 干我 | 
| [26:12] | That’s it. | 就这样 | 
| [26:20] | – Oh, you’re gonna make me cum. – Yeah. | -你要让我高潮了 -好啊 | 
| [26:25] | Cum with me. | 跟我一起高潮 | 
| [26:29] | Cum. | 来吧 | 
| [26:39] | That was incredible. | 感觉太棒了 | 
| [26:44] | I’ll be right back. | 我就回来 |