| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:11] | I was thinking maybe tomorrow I could borrow your car | 我在想也许明天能借一下你的车 | 
| [00:13] | and pick up Kayla from school. | 可以去接凯拉 | 
| [00:16] | Where’s Ian? | 伊恩在哪里 | 
| [00:18] | I thought I’d pick you up today. | 我今天想来接你 | 
| [00:20] | You must be Kayla. I’m Paul. | 你肯定是凯拉 我是保罗 | 
| [00:22] | I’m very, very wealthy. I’m a rich guy. | 我很有钱 我是个有钱人 | 
| [00:25] | Did my dad really do all the things that they are saying? | 我爸爸真的做了他们说的那些事吗 | 
| [00:27] | Of course he fucking did. | 他当然那么做了 | 
| [00:29] | And he wasn’t your dad | 他不是你爸爸 | 
| [00:29] | and he’s the reason you don’t have a mother. | 也正是因为他 你才没有妈妈 | 
| [00:32] | Please describe how you met Donald Fairchild. | 请描述一下你是如何认识唐纳德·费尔柴尔德的 | 
| [00:36] | He ran an escort company called “Premium Companions.” | 他开了一家叫做优质伴侣的三陪公司 | 
| [00:41] | And I was working at the company for about a month. | 我在那里上了一个月的班 | 
| [00:44] | As an escort? | 当一名应召女郎吗 | 
| [00:46] | Yeah, as an escort. | 是的 当一名应召女郎 | 
| [01:55] | You’re supposed to be at school. | 你这时候应该在学校 | 
| [01:58] | I didn’t feel well. | 我觉得不舒服 | 
| [02:01] | I don’t believe you. Are you making a habit of this? | 我不相信你 你经常这样吗 | 
| [02:03] | This skipping school? | 这样逃学 | 
| [02:06] | No. I, I just felt really sick. | 不 我只是觉得很不舒服 | 
| [02:12] | I put a lot of trust in you, Kayla. | 我本来很信任你 凯拉 | 
| [02:13] | I thought you’d be more responsible than this. | 我觉得你应该更有责任感 | 
| [02:16] | I’m very disappointed. | 我非常失望 | 
| [02:25] | Does Bria know you’re here? | 布里亚知道你在这里吗 | 
| [02:27] | No. | 不 | 
| [02:28] | And she doesn’t need to know. | 她不需要知道 | 
| [02:32] | Sometimes you have to protect people from themselves. | 有时候最需要防范的往往是被保护者自己 | 
| [02:37] | Let’s do a session. | 做一次训练吧 | 
| [02:39] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 | 
| [02:42] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 | 
| [02:47] | Repeat it. | 重复 | 
| [02:54] | Do you want to talk about last night? | 你想谈谈昨晚的事吗 | 
| [02:58] | Not right now. | 现在不想 | 
| [03:05] | I’m sorry. I really, I’m sorry. | 对不起 真的 我很抱歉 | 
| [03:09] | Have a nice day, Sandra. | 祝你愉快 桑德拉 | 
| [03:12] | I need to be better. | 我需要变得更好 | 
| [03:13] | I can be better, I know I can. | 我可以变得更好 我知道我可以 | 
| [03:18] | I cleaned the kitchen, uh and I… | 我清理了厨房 我… | 
| [03:22] | …was thinking maybe tomorrow I could borrow your car | 我在想也许明天能借一下你的车 | 
| [03:24] | and pick up Kayla from school | 等我厂里下班后 | 
| [03:27] | after I finish at the factory? | 可以去接凯拉 | 
| [03:34] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [03:37] | Kayla! | 凯拉 | 
| [03:39] | Where’s Ian? | 伊恩在哪里 | 
| [03:41] | I thought I’d pick you up today. | 我今天想来接你 | 
| [03:44] | Since when do you fucking care? | 你他妈什么时候开始关心我了 | 
| [03:54] | You’re not meant to have that. | 你不该有这个东西 | 
| [03:56] | Not meant to have Paul, okay? | 你还不该有保罗 | 
| [03:57] | Ian doesn’t want you on… Give that to me! | 伊恩不想你…给我 | 
| [04:06] | Where were you? | 你去哪里了 | 
| [04:08] | Took Kayla out for an early dinner. | 我带凯拉去吃晚饭了 | 
| [04:12] | You got dressed up to take Kayla to a picnic? | 你盛装打扮带凯拉去野餐吗 | 
| [04:17] | I wanted to dress up for a change, look nice. | 我想偶尔好好打扮一下 | 
| [04:40] | I want you to fuck me. | 我想让你干我 | 
| [05:32] | I think she’s missing her mum. | 我觉得她想她妈妈了 | 
| [05:34] | Yeah, well, you seem like you’re doing a pretty good job. | 感觉你把她照顾得很不错 | 
| [05:36] | You look good. | 你看上去很不错 | 
| [05:38] | Teenagers, what are you gonna do, right? | 青少年嘛 能怎么办 对吧 | 
| [05:41] | – It’s rough. – Yeah. | -难管 -没错 | 
| [05:44] | So you don’t drive, no? | 你不开车吗 | 
| [05:48] | I have a driver. | 我有司机 | 
| [05:51] | But you don’t have a car? | 但你没车 | 
| [05:53] | Well, it’s my car, but, you know… | 那是我的车 但是你知道… | 
| [05:56] | – He just drives it. – Right, so why don’t you drive? | -是他在开 -对 那你为什么不开车 | 
| [05:59] | Uh, DUI, down the hatch. | 酒驾 干杯 | 
| [06:05] | Doesn’t everyone have a DUI? | 大家不都有酒驾史吗 | 
| [06:08] | Yeah, but y-you better not have one | 是啊 不过你最好没有 | 
| [06:10] | especially if I’m gonna get you a car. | 特别是我现在要给你买车 | 
| [06:14] | Two doors, with a six month lease. | 双门 六个月租赁 | 
| [06:17] | And then there’s the option to buy. | 还有购买的选项 | 
| [06:20] | And it’s electric. | 还是电动了 | 
| [06:21] | Electric, let’s see, huh. | 电动 我看看 | 
| [06:24] | Not bad, looks a little expensive. | 还不赖 看起来挺贵的 | 
| [06:27] | I don’t know, it’s weird, you know, you live in this place. | 我不知道 有点奇怪 你住在这种地方 | 
| [06:29] | It’s a little bit dangerous. | 有点危险 | 
| [06:33] | Somethin’ like this, I can imagine getting broken into. | 这种车肯定会被人破窗抢劫的 | 
| [06:39] | You think? | 你觉得呢 | 
| [06:43] | Maybe I need a better place. | 也许我需要换个更好的住处 | 
| [06:46] | A better place like what? | 怎样更好的住处 | 
| [06:50] | – Like a house? – Yeah, that would work. | -比如一幢别墅 -嗯 别墅可以 | 
| [06:53] | I mean, all things are possible. | 一切都有可能 | 
| [06:58] | I really like this one. | 我很喜欢这辆 | 
| [07:00] | I like that you like that. | 我喜欢你喜欢这辆 | 
| [07:02] | And I like that you need things from me. | 我也喜欢你对我有所需求 | 
| [07:07] | Good. | 好 | 
| [07:08] | I like what you like. | 我喜欢你喜欢的 | 
| [07:11] | Right. | 好 | 
| [07:12] | You’re so sweet. | 你真温柔 | 
| [07:15] | But I don’t think your argument’s logical. | 但我觉得你的说法没有逻辑 | 
| [07:17] | I think it’s bullshit. | 我觉得都是胡扯 | 
| [07:19] | And if you wanna be an equal… | 如果你想和我相称… | 
| [07:21] | Oh, wai-wai-wai-wait, I didn’t, no-no one said… | 等等等等 我没有 没人说… | 
| [07:23] | I didn’t say I wanted to be your equal. | 我没说想和你相称 | 
| [07:26] | Did I? I didn’t say that. I was… | 是吧 我没有那么说 我… | 
| [07:27] | Okay, um, so, I think that you have the luxury of– | 好吧 我觉得你有特权… | 
| [07:31] | – “Luxury?” – Being a white male. | -特权 -作为白人男性 | 
| [07:33] | – Yeah, just l-hear me out. – I didn’t come from luxury. | -没错 听我说完 -我没有特权 | 
| [07:35] | Let me just finish what I am saying. | 让我把话说完 | 
| [07:38] | I made everything from nothing. | 我的一切都是凭空打拼的 | 
| [07:39] | No, I know that, I know, I know, I know. | 不 我知道 我知道 | 
| [07:41] | But you ca… Just hear me… | 但你不…听我说 | 
| [07:42] | Just let me finish what I’m… | 让我把话说… | 
| [07:43] | – My thought, okay. – I had nothing. | -我的想法 -我本来什么都没有 | 
| [07:45] | – If you have, like, the… – You think I’m lying? | -如果你有… -你觉得我在撒谎 | 
| [07:48] | No, I don’t think you’re lying. | 不 我没觉得你在撒谎 | 
| [07:50] | But I think, when you come from a place of privilege, | 但我觉得 当你本来就处于有特权的位置 | 
| [07:53] | which you do when you’re a white male… | 你是一个男性的确就是有… | 
| [07:56] | Are you listening to what I’m saying? | 你在听我说的话吗 | 
| [07:57] | You don’t know shit. | 你什么都不知道 | 
| [08:00] | My father, my mother, they died | 我父亲 我母亲 他们早就 | 
| [08:04] | w-w-way before I was 30, I was a little kid. | 在我30岁前就死了 我那时候还是个孩子 | 
| [08:08] | – I made strategic decisions. – Yeah, I know. | -我要自己决定一切 -我知道 | 
| [08:10] | – I know, I get it. – To build a business. | -我知道 我明白 -创办事业 | 
| [08:13] | I didn’t have a buck to fuck around with. | 我本来没有一分钱 | 
| [08:15] | I understand that, I’m not saying | 我明白 我不是说 | 
| [08:17] | that you didn’t struggle, I know you struggled. | 你没有奋斗 我知道你一路奋斗 | 
| [08:19] | It was hard but I did it on my own. Struggled? | 虽然这很艰难 但我都靠我自己 奋斗 | 
| [08:21] | What the fuck do you know about struggle? | 你懂什么奋斗 | 
| [08:24] | Well, I’m just saying that your struggle was yours | 我只说你有你的奋斗 | 
| [08:27] | and you can have yours, and I can have mine and that’s– | 你可以有你的奋斗 我也有我的奋斗… | 
| [08:29] | Why would you say that I don’t have struggle? | 你为什么说我没有奋斗 | 
| [08:31] | – I’m not saying you don’t– – Look at me. Look at me. | -我不是说你不… -看着我 看着我 | 
| [08:32] | – Why would you say– – Wait, wait. | -你为什么说 -等等 等等 | 
| [08:33] | I’m not saying you don’t know struggle. | 我没说你不懂奋斗 | 
| [08:36] | I know struggle! I own struggle. | 我懂奋斗 我拥有奋斗 | 
| [08:39] | – That’s mine. – Oh, my! | -那是我的 -天啊 | 
| [08:41] | Yeah, I know, I know what you’ve been through. | 我知道 我知道你经历了什么 | 
| [08:45] | We talk a lot about you, Paul. | 我们说了很多关于你的事 保罗 | 
| [08:47] | Yeah, because that’s the most interesting thing. | 是啊 因为那是最有趣的 | 
| [08:50] | – Yeah, that’s right. – Let me ask you a question. | -没错 -我问你一个问题 | 
| [08:53] | You sell that pussy to other dudes? | 你还向别人卖你的身子吗 | 
| [08:55] | You hawk that little coochie? | 叫卖你的逼 | 
| [08:58] | No. | 没有 | 
| [09:00] | Not since I met you. I don’t wanna see anyone else. | 我认识你后就没有了 我没有其他人了 | 
| [09:05] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 | 
| [09:10] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [09:12] | Yeah, you know it’s true. | 你知道这是这是真的 | 
| [09:15] | I have another question. | 我还有一个问题 | 
| [09:17] | Why do you always wanna resort to sex when we’re together? | 我们一起的时候 你为什么都要扯到性 | 
| [09:20] | Why is it always about fuckin’? | 为什么总是要干 | 
| [09:22] | That’s how you make me feel. | 因为你给我就是这种感觉 | 
| [09:27] | Can you understand why I’m holding back on fucking you though? | 你能明白我为什么总是拖着不干你吗 | 
| [09:31] | I want to, you’re beautiful. You’re hot as hell. | 我想 你很美 你性感得很 | 
| [09:35] | But I want you to want me for who I am. | 但我希望你想要我这个人 | 
| [09:39] | I would fuck you right now. | 我现在就想干你 | 
| [09:41] | I would throw you down on the ground. | 我想把你扔在地上 | 
| [09:43] | Spread you eagle. | 掰开你的腿 | 
| [09:45] | St-start going down on you, gettin’ you all wet. | 一路亲下来 把你逗弄得湿漉漉的 | 
| [09:49] | But it wouldn’t mean shit. | 但这没有任何意义 | 
| [09:51] | – Yeah. – And I’m lookin’ for meaning. | -是啊 -我想要的是意义 | 
| [09:53] | Listen, look at me. | 看着我 | 
| [09:55] | I’m lookin’ for transcendence, baby. | 我想要超脱 宝贝 | 
| [09:58] | I’m lookin’ for elevation. | 我想要高度 | 
| [10:01] | Are you with that? | 你明白吗 | 
| [10:03] | Yeah, I want what you want, Paul. | 嗯 我想要你想要的 保罗 | 
| [10:08] | When you were confronted by federal investigators | 当2018年11月25日 联邦调查员 | 
| [10:11] | on November 25, 2018 | 问你有没有 | 
| [10:14] | for assisting Donald Fairchild | 帮助唐纳德·费尔柴尔德 | 
| [10:15] | in trafficking unregistered arms | 运输未注册的枪械 | 
| [10:18] | and unlicensed amounts of pseudoephedrine | 以及没有许可的伪麻黄碱 | 
| [10:20] | a known chemical component for producing methamphetamines | 这是一种用于制作甲基苯丙胺的原料 | 
| [10:24] | were you aware of Donald Fairchild’s intentions | 你有没有意识到唐纳德·费尔柴尔德 | 
| [10:26] | for distributing and selling this contraband | 是要将这些违禁品分销给 | 
| [10:28] | in foreign territories? | 国外的恐怖分子 | 
| [10:35] | Yes | 有 | 
| [10:36] | but not to the extent… | 但是我不知道 | 
| [10:39] | …that it…was happening. | 发展到什么程度 | 
| [10:49] | Please describe how you met your former husband Donald Fairchild. | 请描述一下你是如何认识你的前夫唐纳德·费尔柴尔德 | 
| [10:53] | – I was never married to him. – Okay. | -我从来没和他结过婚 -好的 | 
| [10:55] | We only had a relationship, and, uh, um… | 我们只是在交往 然后… | 
| [10:59] | …he… | 他… | 
| [11:02] | …had an agency called “Premium Companions.” | 开了一家叫做优质伴侣的三陪公司 | 
| [11:06] | And I worked there for about a month. | 我在那里上了一个月的班 | 
| [11:11] | As an escort? | 当一名应召女郎吗 | 
| [11:16] | It’s fine. It’s okay. | 没事 回答吧 | 
| [11:18] | Yeah, as an escort. | 是的 当一名应召女郎 | 
| [11:24] | He was pretty brazen about the whole thing, you know. | 他并不忌讳这种行当 | 
| [11:28] | It wasn’t l-like a big secret or anything, that he was– | 一点都不当做是什么大秘密 他… | 
| [11:30] | Brazen? What? Uh, can you explain what you mean by that? | 不忌讳 你能解释一下你是什么意思吗 | 
| [11:33] | I mean, he’d have parties. | 他会开派对 | 
| [11:36] | We, the girls, would show up. | 我们姑娘们 就会出席 | 
| [11:38] | He’d invite a lot of his friends. | 他会邀请很多朋友 | 
| [11:43] | And we would… | 我们能… | 
| [11:46] | We would find customers at these parties. | 我们能在这种派对上找到客户 | 
| [11:50] | Do you remember the names of any of these girls? | 你记得那些姑娘的名字吗 | 
| [11:54] | That’s not how it works. | 不会说名字的 | 
| [11:56] | They don’t know my name, I don’t know theirs. | 她们不知道我的名字 我不知道她们的 | 
| [11:58] | Do you remember the location of the event | 你还记得你是在哪里 | 
| [12:00] | where you met Donald? | 认识唐纳德的吗 | 
| [12:02] | When I met him | 我认识他 | 
| [12:03] | it was at a hotel downtown in-in Atlanta. | 是在亚特兰大城里的一个酒店 | 
| [12:07] | Do you know the address? | 你知道地址吗 | 
| [12:09] | I have no idea. | 不知道 | 
| [12:10] | It’s been a while since I’ve been in Atlanta. | 我已经很久没去过亚特兰大了 | 
| [12:19] | So, can you identify any of these as being… | 你能认出这里有哪些是… | 
| [12:23] | …owned by Donald Fairchild? | 属于唐纳德·费尔柴尔德的吗 | 
| [12:31] | I mean, they’re trucks. | 这些都是卡车 | 
| [12:32] | They all, they all look like the same truck to me. | 在我看来都是一样的卡车 | 
| [12:35] | – I have no idea. – None of them look familiar? | -我不知道 -没有一辆眼熟的吗 | 
| [12:37] | None, when I would go and | 没有 当我去 | 
| [12:40] | help with the transports… | 帮忙运输的时候 | 
| [12:44] | …it would be really dark, and I’d be quite nervous | 天都很黑 我很紧张 | 
| [12:46] | and I really didn’t wanna be there. | 我其实都不想帮忙 | 
| [12:48] | So I wasn’t taking note of things like freight containers. | 所以我没有注意货运集装箱之类的东西 | 
| [13:00] | Do you recognize this man? | 你认识这个人吗 | 
| [13:04] | Yeah, yeah. I don’t… | 嗯 我不… | 
| [13:06] | Please, can you just put it… | 你能不能放下… | 
| [13:11] | Is he in custody? | 他被抓起来了吗 | 
| [13:13] | – Who? – Is Donald in custody? | -谁 -唐纳德被抓起来了吗 | 
| [13:38] | If what you’re saying is true | 如果你说的是真的 | 
| [13:40] | then I can’t have any of these accounts linked to me. | 那这些账号都不能跟我有任何关系 | 
| [13:58] | Drink. | 喝 | 
| [14:12] | Take another sip. | 再喝一口 | 
| [14:17] | I need you to drink the entire glass. | 我要你把整杯都喝了 | 
| [14:31] | Sarah, will you follow Mr. Paulson home | 莎拉 你能跟保尔森先生回家吗 | 
| [14:33] | make sure he’s all right? | 确保他没事 | 
| [15:05] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 警察 你有什么紧急情况 | 
| [15:08] | Ye-yes, I’d like to report an accident. | 有 出了一起意外 | 
| [15:33] | He made bail. | 他保释了 | 
| [15:37] | And given that, he can stay at home. | 因此 他可以待在家里 | 
| [15:39] | But he has to appear in court otherwise, he’s a fugitive. | 但他必须得出现在法院 否则就算逃犯 | 
| [15:42] | That’s the law. | 法律就是这样 | 
| [15:43] | That’s the law. | 法律就是这样 | 
| [15:45] | Unfortunately, it is his right to face his witness. | 不幸的是 他有权面对他的证人 | 
| [15:48] | Which is you on the stand. | 也就是证人席上的你 | 
| [15:51] | So he’s out there. | 所以他仍在外逍遥 | 
| [15:53] | He could come find me. He could… | 他可能会来找我 他可能… | 
| [15:55] | I’m gonna keep you safe. | 我会保证你的安全 | 
| [15:58] | I’m gonna keep you safe. | 我会保证你的安全 | 
| [16:07] | I don’t spend this much time with my other witnesses. | 我一般不会和我要保护的其他证人待这么久 | 
| [16:17] | So why are you paying me so much attention? | 那你为什么这么关心我 | 
| [17:27] | Kayla? | 凯拉 | 
| [17:39] | You just let yourself into my house? | 你就这么自己进来了 | 
| [17:41] | You didn’t knock the door first? | 你都不先敲敲门吗 | 
| [17:43] | Oh, I did knock, but you didn’t answer. | 我敲门了 你没有应 | 
| [17:46] | So I got worried. | 所以我有点担心 | 
| [17:56] | Just washing dishes. | 刚刚在洗盘子 | 
| [18:02] | Where did you move? | 你都放哪里了 | 
| [18:05] | It’s right here. | 就放在这里 | 
| [18:12] | That’s a lot of plates. | 这么多盘子 | 
| [18:14] | Yeah, I had a friend over for dinner. | 我有个朋友过来吃晚饭 | 
| [18:17] | What friend? | 什么朋友 | 
| [18:22] | It’s good that you’re making friends. | 你开始交朋友是件好事 | 
| [18:26] | Where did you make this friend? | 你在哪儿交的朋友 | 
| [18:29] | Met him through work. | 通过工作认识的 | 
| [18:31] | Oh, how’s that going? How’s work at the factory? | 怎么样 在工厂的工作怎么样 | 
| [18:32] | Oh, it’s great, yeah. Really great. | 很不错 真的不错 | 
| [18:36] | So, you met this guy at the factory? | 所以你是在工厂认识他的 | 
| [18:40] | Fine, I met him at a bar. | 好吧 我是在酒吧认识他的 | 
| [18:46] | And how much did he give you? | 他给你多少钱 | 
| [18:50] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 | 
| [18:51] | Look, I really want what’s best for you, | 我真的只想为你好 | 
| [18:52] | but you are testing the boundaries of what I think is acceptable. | 但你在挑战我容忍的底线 | 
| [18:55] | Feeling’s mutual. | 这种感觉是相互的 | 
| [19:06] | I watched you in that room. | 我在审讯室里看着你 | 
| [19:09] | The other day, and… | 那天 | 
| [19:11] | …Donald hurt you. | 唐纳德伤害了你 | 
| [19:14] | He really hurt you, and I don’t… | 他伤你很严重 我… | 
| [19:18] | …I don’t think you understand | 我觉得你不明白 | 
| [19:20] | just how badly. | 有多严重 | 
| [19:24] | But you are amazing, and-and so is Kayla, and… | 但是你很棒 凯拉也是… | 
| [19:28] | …what you’re doing for her is amazing. | 你为她做的事也很棒 | 
| [19:32] | And that’s the right thing. | 那样做是对的 | 
| [19:34] | Do you wanna do a session? | 你想训练吗 | 
| [19:46] | You don’t need anyone. | 你不需要任何人 | 
| [19:54] | Say, “I don’t need anyone.” | 说”我不需要任何人” | 
| [19:57] | I don’t need anyone. | 我不需要任何人 | 
| [20:18] | I don’t need anyone. | 我不需要任何人 | 
| [20:23] | I don’t need anyone. | 我不需要任何人 | 
| [20:52] | You’re beautiful. | 你真美 | 
| [20:56] | Let me rephrase that. “I’m beautiful.” | 我改述一下 “我真美” | 
| [20:59] | Say it. | 说一遍 | 
| [21:02] | I’m beautiful. | 我真美 | 
| [21:23] | “I want you.” | “我要你” | 
| [21:30] | – Say it. – I want you. | -说 -我要你 | 
| [21:44] | What do you want me to do to you? | 你要让我对你做什么 | 
| [21:52] | I think you’ve imagined what you want to do to me. | 我觉得你已经想象了要对我做的事 | 
| [21:58] | So why don’t you just do it? | 那为什么不直接来呢 | 
| [22:44] | Stuck in traffic. Sorry, babe. | 堵车了 对不起 宝贝 | 
| [22:47] | Oh, God. | 天啊 | 
| [22:49] | This guy is killing me. | 这家伙真是烦死我了 | 
| [22:52] | He doesn’t like his job, he doesn’t like the location. | 他不喜欢自己的工作 不喜欢住的地方 | 
| [22:55] | And the motherfucker doesn’t know | 那混蛋根本不知道 | 
| [22:56] | that I’m actually trying to help him. | 我其实是想帮他 | 
| [23:00] | I mean, come on… | 拜托 | 
| [23:01] | He killed…six people and I’m protecting him | 他杀了…六个人 我是要保护他 | 
| [23:04] | to get to a guy who killed, like…75 people. | 抓到一个杀了…75个人的家伙 | 
| [23:08] | So 75? That an exact number? | 75吗 这么准确吗 | 
| [23:11] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 | 
| [23:13] | Our job…is fucked up. | 我们的工作…真是烂透了 | 
| [23:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [23:22] | Tell me about your day. | 和我说说你今天怎么样 | 
| [23:24] | There ain’t no sorries. | 不用抱歉 | 
| [23:26] | Ooh, look at this one. | 看看这个 | 
| [23:27] | It’s three bedrooms, three baths all new appliances. | 三室还有三间全套配置的厕所 | 
| [23:36] | That seems fine to me. | 我觉得不错 | 
| [23:39] | Ooh, it’s next to downtown, so you’d be close to work. | 就在市区附近 你工作很方便 | 
| [23:46] | What’s wrong with the place we have now? | 我们现在住的不好吗 | 
| [23:50] | It’s, um…it’s yours. | 这里…这里是你的 | 
| [23:53] | We talked about getting a place together. | 我们说过要一起买个地方 | 
| [23:56] | One that’s-one that’s ours. | 那是…我们的家 | 
| [23:59] | I mean, this could be ours. | 这里就可以是我们的家 | 
| [24:02] | This one has its own washer and dryer. | 这里自带洗衣机和烘干器 | 
| [24:11] | Okay, we’ll get a place that’s ours. | 我们买一个属于我们的地方 | 
| [24:13] | I just…I just need some more time. | 我只是…我只是需要一些时间 | 
| [24:22] | You always say that. | 你总这么说 | 
| [25:13] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [25:18] | Don’t do that. You scared me. | 别这样 你吓到我了 | 
| [25:21] | I didn’t mean to scare you. | 我没想吓你 | 
| [25:25] | You’re being weird. | 你好奇怪 | 
| [25:30] | Did he make you do that? | 是他逼你这么做的吗 | 
| [25:34] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [25:37] | Ian. | 伊恩 | 
| [25:40] | Did he make you…you know? | 是他逼你…你懂的 | 
| [25:47] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |