| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:13] | I want you to do something for me. | 我要你为我做件事 | 
| [00:16] | Will you do something for me? | 你愿为我做件事吗 | 
| [00:17] | Yes. | 当然 | 
| [00:24] | Erica? | 艾瑞卡 | 
| [00:26] | Peter Koscielny. | 彼得·科肖尼 | 
| [00:28] | We know that Peter Lorimer is vacating his office | 我们知道彼得·罗利马要提前 | 
| [00:30] | of Secretary of Energy early, | 从能源部长的位置上退下来 | 
| [00:32] | and that Sussman is on the administration’s shortlist to succeed him. | 而萨斯曼是政府接替他的头几名候选人之一 | 
| [00:37] | We’re interested in forming a relationship with him. | 我们想跟他搞好关系 | 
| [00:41] | We also want to know who else is on that list. | 我们还想知道名单上还有谁 | 
| [00:44] | – Why? – That’s funny. | -为什么 -有意思 | 
| [00:45] | You don’t strike me as the naive type. | 我不觉得你是个天真的人啊 | 
| [00:47] | We expect a return on our investment. | 我们投资就期待回报 | 
| [00:52] | I wanna feel you growing inside of me. | 我想感觉你在我体内长大 | 
| [00:55] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [01:34] | I need to know who else is on the shortlist | 我需要知道除了萨斯曼 | 
| [01:35] | for Secretary of Energy besides Sussman. | 能源部长的候选人还有谁 | 
| [01:38] | I’m not sure the administration is finished vetting yet. | 政府应该还没结束审查吧 | 
| [01:40] | Who’s it for? | 给谁 | 
| [01:41] | Peter Koscielny of CIPC Capital. | 彼得·科肖尼 CIPC资本的总裁 | 
| [01:44] | He’s a big get if we can keep him happy. | 如果能哄他开心 他可是个大捐助人 | 
| [01:46] | Why does he want the other names? | 他要其他人的名字干什么 | 
| [01:47] | How does that help us? | 这怎么有利于我们了 | 
| [01:49] | He’s offering 25 million. | 他要给两千五百万 | 
| [01:51] | So he can gain access to Sussman’s competitors? | 换取让他去接触萨斯曼的对手吗 | 
| [01:53] | You want me to turn down 25 million? | 你要我回绝两千五百万吗 | 
| [01:55] | That’ll go a long way to getting him re-elected. | 这对他赢得再选肯定有好处 | 
| [01:58] | Sussman doesn’t have to know | 萨斯曼不非得知道 | 
| [01:59] | and I’ll make it worth your while. | 我也不会少了你的好处 | 
| [02:01] | Okay. I’ll see what I can do. | 好吧 我想想办法 | 
| [02:03] | Great. | 很好 | 
| [02:11] | So… | 怎么 | 
| [02:15] | You look happy. | 你看上去挺开心 | 
| [02:17] | I am. Very. | 是的 很开心 | 
| [02:22] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 | 
| [02:25] | What? | 什么 | 
| [02:30] | – Who got you pregnant? – A client. | -谁的孩子 -一个客户 | 
| [02:33] | He’s in his early 40s, in good health | 他才刚40 身体不错 | 
| [02:35] | and he’s intelligent and kind. | 而且聪明又和善 | 
| [02:37] | – Does he know? – No. | -他知道吗 -不 | 
| [02:39] | I’m not going to tell him. | 我不打算告诉他 | 
| [02:41] | I did it for us. | 我是为了我们 | 
| [02:44] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 | 
| [02:45] | I want us to be a family. | 我希望我们成为一家人 | 
| [02:49] | – That’s crazy. – Not if we love each other. | -别发疯了 -如果我们相爱就不算疯 | 
| [02:56] | How far along are you? | 你怀多久了 | 
| [02:58] | Three weeks. | 三周 | 
| [03:00] | I got pregnant on my first try. | 我第一次就怀上了 | 
| [03:02] | That’s a sign it’s meant to be. | 这说明这是注定的 | 
| [03:05] | So you’re going to have it? | 你要生下来吗 | 
| [03:08] | Oh, my God. That’s insane. | 天啊 这真是疯了 | 
| [03:10] | Why is it insane? It’s a child. | 为什么 这是个孩子 | 
| [03:13] | People adopt and love children all the time. | 经常有人收养并爱护孩子 | 
| [03:15] | And this one will be ours. | 这个就是我们的 | 
| [03:17] | Here… | 来 | 
| [03:21] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [03:52] | Hello. | 喂 | 
| [03:53] | I have the shortlist. | 我拿到名单了 | 
| [03:56] | Hang on a sec. | 等一下 | 
| [04:02] | All right. Go on. | 好 说吧 | 
| [04:03] | Ken Bryson, Andrew Hauser | 肯·布莱森 安德鲁·郝泽 | 
| [04:05] | Jim Strachan, and Trent Garza. | 吉姆·斯特里肯 特伦特·嘉泽 | 
| [04:08] | Got it. | 记下了 | 
| [04:09] | Please be discreet, I would really take a hit | 务必小心 如果传出去 | 
| [04:11] | if it ever got out that this came from me. | 这是我泄露的 我可要倒大霉了 | 
| [04:13] | Of course. Thank you. | 当然 谢谢 | 
| [04:34] | – The list. – Great. | -名单 -很好 | 
| [04:39] | How confident are you? | 你有多确信 | 
| [04:41] | Very. | 非常确信 | 
| [04:43] | You’ll have the transfer within a week. | 一周内就会把钱打给你 | 
| [05:11] | I’m so glad you’re here. I missed you. | 我好高兴你来了 我好想你 | 
| [05:28] | – So this is where you live? – Yeah. | -你就住这儿 -嗯 | 
| [05:31] | Here, I’ll show you around. | 来 我带你转转 | 
| [05:33] | There’s no need. I’m not staying long. | 没必要 我不久留 | 
| [05:36] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [05:40] | It’s over between us. I don’t want to see you anymore. | 我们结束了 我不想再见你了 | 
| [05:45] | You don’t love me? | 你不爱我吗 | 
| [05:48] | No. | 不 | 
| [05:50] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 | 
| [05:54] | Please talk to me. | 告诉我怎么回事 | 
| [05:56] | I don’t understand how you can just end it. | 我不懂 你怎么能就这么结束我们的关系 | 
| [05:59] | We’re so good together. | 我们在一起多好 | 
| [06:00] | We could be a family. | 我们可以做一家人 | 
| [06:02] | “A family?” you fuck a client | “一家人” 你上了个客户 | 
| [06:05] | and you want me to raise his child? | 还要我养大他的孩子 | 
| [06:07] | Are you fucking insane? | 你疯了吗 | 
| [06:09] | I did it out of love. | 我是出于爱才那么做的 | 
| [06:11] | I’m in love with you. I need you. | 我爱你 我需要你 | 
| [06:15] | Please don’t shut me out. Please talk to me. | 别不理我 跟我说话 | 
| [06:17] | I don’t understand. I just don’t understand. | 我不懂 我真的不懂 | 
| [06:21] | I don’t love you. | 我不爱你 | 
| [06:24] | There’s nothing else to say. | 再没什么可说了 | 
| [06:39] | Don’t. | 别 | 
| [06:49] | Stop it. | 停下 | 
| [07:20] | No, get off me. | 不 放开我 | 
| [07:26] | Please… | 求你 | 
| [07:29] | Please don’t go. | 求你 别走 | 
| [07:31] | – All right. – Please… | -好了 -求你 | 
| [07:35] | – Please. – Get away from me! | -求你 -离我远点 | 
| [07:38] | I’m begging you! | 我求你了 | 
| [07:42] | She really is in love with you. | 她真的很爱你 | 
| [07:44] | What the fuck was I doing with her? | 我跟她在一起做什么啊 | 
| [07:46] | Why didn’t I see how damaged she is? | 我怎么没看出来她心理问题多大 | 
| [07:54] | She’s weak. She’s not like you. | 她软弱 不像你 | 
| [08:02] | It’s her. | 是她 | 
| [08:05] | Poor little Anna. | 可怜的小安娜 | 
| [08:11] | It’s me again. | 又是我 | 
| [08:14] | Please call me back. I just wanna talk to you. | 回我电话吧 我只想跟你谈谈 | 
| [08:19] | I love you, and I know that you love me also. | 我爱你 我知道你也爱我的 | 
| [08:21] | I know you do. | 我知道的 | 
| [08:58] | I’m here to see Erica Myles. | 我是来找艾瑞卡·迈尔斯的 | 
| [08:59] | – Your name? – Anna Garner. I’m a friend. | -你叫什么 -安娜·加纳 一个朋友 | 
| [09:07] | There’s an Anna Garner here to see Erica. | 有位安娜·加纳来找艾瑞卡 | 
| [09:11] | – Do you have an appointment? – No. I’m a friend. | -你有预约吗 -不 我是她朋友 | 
| [09:16] | She doesn’t. She’s a friend of Erica’s. | 没有 她是艾瑞卡的朋友 | 
| [09:19] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 | 
| [09:22] | She’s not here. | 她不在 | 
| [09:23] | If you’d like to speak to her assistant | 如果你想跟她的助理说话 | 
| [09:25] | she can set up an appointment for you. | 她可以为你安排预约 | 
| [09:27] | Do you know what time she’ll be back? | 你知道她什么时候会回来吗 | 
| [09:32] | She wants to know what time Erica will be back. | 她想知道艾瑞卡什么时候能回来 | 
| [09:37] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 | 
| [09:41] | We can’t give out that information. | 这我们不能告诉你 | 
| [09:43] | If you call her assistant | 如果你打给她的助理 | 
| [09:44] | she’ll set up an appointment for you. | 她会为你安排预约的 | 
| [09:46] | Maybe I’ll wait. | 我还是等吧 | 
| [09:48] | Yeah. I’ll wait, surprise her. | 嗯 我等吧 给她个惊喜 | 
| [10:03] | She’s not leaving. She’s waiting for her. | 她不肯走 她在这儿等她 | 
| [10:07] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 | 
| [10:37] | Ms. Garner? | 加纳小姐 | 
| [10:39] | I’m Sandra Fuchs, Erica’s assistant. | 我是桑德拉·福克斯 艾瑞卡的助理 | 
| [10:42] | I was told that you wanted to see her? | 我听说你想见她 | 
| [10:43] | Yes. I’m a close friend of hers. | 是的 我是她的好朋友 | 
| [10:45] | I just thought I’d drop by and surprise her. | 我就是想过来给她个惊喜 | 
| [10:47] | That’s nice. | 那真好 | 
| [10:48] | Unfortunately, Erica’s out of the office | 但是 艾瑞卡不在办公室 | 
| [10:50] | and she won’t be back until much later. | 而且她要很晚才会回来 | 
| [10:52] | But I’m happy to tell her you dropped by. | 但我可以转告她你来过 | 
| [10:54] | – When do you expect her? – Not until late afternoon. | -她什么时候回来 -要下午晚些时候了 | 
| [10:57] | – Late afternoon? – Yes. | -下午晚些时候 -对 | 
| [11:00] | Is there anything else I can help you with? | 我还有什么可以帮您的吗 | 
| [11:01] | No. I think I’ll wait though. | 没有了 我还是继续等吧 | 
| [11:04] | I want to see her. We’re close friends. | 我想见她 我们是好朋友 | 
| [11:06] | This isn’t the best place to wait. | 在这里等不太好 | 
| [11:10] | I’m afraid I’m going to have to ask you to leave. | 我恐怕得请您离开 | 
| [11:11] | This is a place of business. I hope you understand. | 这是办公场合 希望你理解 | 
| [11:16] | Ms. Garner, you need to leave. | 加纳小姐 您得离开 | 
| [11:19] | If you don’t leave, we’re going to have to call security. | 如果你不走 我们就得叫保安了 | 
| [11:22] | That’s fine. | 好啊 | 
| [11:41] | She won’t leave. | 她不肯走 | 
| [11:43] | I told her you wouldn’t be back until the late afternoon | 我跟她说你得下午晚些时候才会回来 | 
| [11:45] | and she’s insisting on waiting. | 她还是非要等 | 
| [11:47] | Did you ask her to leave? | 你叫她离开了吗 | 
| [11:48] | Yes, I told her I’d have to call security if she didn’t. | 是的 我还说她不肯走我就要叫保安了 | 
| [11:50] | – And what did she say? – “That’s fine.” | -那她怎么说的 -“好啊” | 
| [11:53] | – Who is she? – It doesn’t matter. | -她是谁 -无所谓 | 
| [11:57] | – I’ll take care of it. – Are you sure? | -我去解决吧 -你确定吗 | 
| [11:59] | Yes, it’s fine. Don’t worry. | 嗯 没事的 别担心 | 
| [12:20] | – Ms. Garner? – Yes? | -加纳小姐 -是 | 
| [12:22] | – Please come with us. – Why? | -请跟我们来 -为什么 | 
| [12:24] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [12:25] | I’m waiting to see Erica Myles. | 我在等着见艾瑞卡·迈尔斯 | 
| [12:27] | She’s a friend of mine. | 她是我的朋友 | 
| [12:28] | I’m sure she is. You have to go. | 当然了 但你得走了 | 
| [12:31] | – Now. – Get off of me! | -快走 -放开我 | 
| [12:33] | Keep your fucking hands off of me! | 别拿你的脏手碰我 | 
| [12:35] | I’m waiting for a friend. What the fuck is wrong with you? | 我在等我的朋友 你有什么毛病 | 
| [12:38] | You have to leave. | 你必须走了 | 
| [12:39] | Don’t fucking touch me. | 别他妈碰我 | 
| [12:42] | Fine. Then start walking. Either way, you’re going. | 好吧 那自己走 不管怎样 你都得走 | 
| [12:46] | Don’t fucking come near me! | 别靠近我 | 
| [13:56] | Hello. | 喂 | 
| [13:57] | It’s Gregory Shaw. | 我是格雷戈里·肖 | 
| [13:58] | A.P. are going to run a story about my dropping | 美联社要发新闻说我为获取捐款 | 
| [14:00] | the investigation in return for the donation. | 而中止了调查 | 
| [14:02] | They are saying that I personally requested the donation. | 他们说 我自己提出了捐款要求 | 
| [14:05] | Where the fuck did that come from? | 这是哪来的消息 | 
| [14:07] | When are they running it? | 他们什么时候发 | 
| [14:08] | Who leaked it? Was it you? | 谁泄露的 是你吗 | 
| [14:10] | Listen to me, when are they running it? | 听我说 他们什么时候发 | 
| [14:12] | As soon as they can. | 马上了 | 
| [14:13] | Calm down. You did nothing wrong. | 冷静 你没做错什么 | 
| [14:15] | Remember, your office reviewed the complaints | 记住 你的办公室审查了投诉 | 
| [14:16] | and determined there was no basis for an investigation | 最终认为没有调查的理由 | 
| [14:19] | given New York’s lawsuit. | 因为纽约的诉讼案 | 
| [14:20] | Stick to it, and the story will die. | 坚持这个说法 他们的报道会不攻自破 | 
| [14:21] | You’d better hope so, for both of us. | 那是最好了 为了我们两个 | 
| [14:24] | We’re covered on this. | 这事我们没问题 | 
| [14:26] | It’s important that we don’t panic. | 我们绝不能慌乱 | 
| [14:28] | All right, all right. Fuck! | 好吧 该死 | 
| [14:30] | I have to go. | 我得挂了 | 
| [14:39] | Erica? | 艾瑞卡 | 
| [14:51] | Great job on Koscielny. | 科肖尼的事办得漂亮 | 
| [14:53] | It’s a huge win. | 这是大胜 | 
| [14:55] | Of course. | 不客气 | 
| [15:02] | They like dragging me out before these committees | 他们喜欢把我拖到这些委员会面前 | 
| [15:04] | to criticize me for corporate greed, but you know what? | 批评我的企业贪婪 但知道吗 | 
| [15:08] | Half the country is freeloading off of us. | 半个国家都在借我们的光 | 
| [15:11] | Most of the middle class and poor get so many breaks | 大部分中产阶级和穷人获得好多便利 | 
| [15:13] | they barely pay any income tax. | 还几乎不怎么付收入税 | 
| [15:16] | All they do is take. | 他们只知道索取 | 
| [15:17] | They produce nothing of any worth. | 根本不产出什么有价值的东西 | 
| [15:21] | How many people on minimum wage | 有多少拿最低工资的人 | 
| [15:22] | have ever produced a fucking job? | 制造过工作岗位 | 
| [15:27] | You listening to me? | 你在听我说话吗 | 
| [15:29] | – Yes. – You seem distracted. | -是的 -你有点心不在焉 | 
| [15:32] | No, not at all. I’m right here with you. | 没有 我陪着你呢 | 
| [15:36] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [15:58] | Will you excuse me for a second? I’ll be right back. | 失陪一下 我马上回来 | 
| [18:53] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 | 
| [18:56] | Erica… | 艾瑞卡 | 
| [20:13] | I love being under you. | 我喜欢在你身子下面 | 
| [20:25] | It’s not like being with you. | 和跟你在一起感觉不一样 | 
| [20:29] | No! | 不 | 
| [21:03] | Please fill these out. | 请填好 | 
| [21:05] | Do you have anyone here with you? | 有人来陪你吗 | 
| [21:07] | No. | 没有 | 
| [21:08] | Do you want to call someone | 你要打电话给谁吗 | 
| [21:09] | a friend or a relative | 朋友或亲属 | 
| [21:10] | to bring you home afterwards? | 在之后来接你回家 | 
| [21:12] | I’ll take a cab. I’ll be fine. | 我打出租 没事的 | 
| [21:13] | Are you sure? You might have some discomfort. | 你确定吗 你可能会感到不适 | 
| [21:16] | It’s fine. I live close by. I’ll take a cab. Thanks. | 没事的 我就住附近 我打车就好 谢谢 | 
| [21:27] | I’ll be by your side the entire time | 我会在整个手术期间 | 
| [21:29] | we’re doing the procedure. | 一直陪着你 | 
| [21:30] | – Okay. – Are you cold? | -好 -你冷吗 | 
| [21:32] | No, I’m fine. | 不 我没事 | 
| [21:42] | Here comes one. | 要疼了 | 
| [21:44] | Nice deep breath in… | 深呼吸 | 
| [21:47] | …and out. | 再呼出 | 
| [21:51] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [21:52] | Here comes a cramp. | 要绞痛了 | 
| [21:54] | Deep breath in… | 深呼吸 | 
| [21:57] | …and blow it out. | 呼出 | 
| [21:59] | That’s it. That’s good. | 好了 就这样 | 
| [22:18] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [22:21] | She’s not in. Can I take a message? | 她不在 要替你留言吗 | 
| [22:26] | Can you please hold? | 可以等一下吗 | 
| [22:28] | Fox 5, CNN, Washington Post… | 福克斯5 CNN 华盛顿邮报 | 
| [22:31] | They’re all calling requesting interviews. It’s non-stop. | 他们都要求采访 打个不停 | 
| [22:34] | Turn them down. I’m not doing them. | 推掉 我不接 | 
| [22:36] | And set up meetings with Robert Ackerman | 跟罗伯特·艾克曼和丹尼尔·拉辛 | 
| [22:37] | and Daniel Lessing as soon as possible. | 安排见面 尽快 | 
| [22:40] | – Today if they can. – Okay. | -如果可以就今天 -好 | 
| [22:56] | Erica Myles’ office. | 艾瑞卡·迈尔斯办公室 | 
| [23:01] | I’ll let her know. | 我会转告她 | 
| [23:12] | The Shaw story is on Fox. | 肖的新闻上福克斯了 | 
| [23:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [23:20] | …had on file about Crescent Health | …没有新月医疗的档案 | 
| [23:22] | and made the rightful determination | 因此做出了合理决定 | 
| [23:23] | that because New York’s lawsuit | 因为纽约的诉讼 | 
| [23:24] | was on behalf of all consumers nationwide | 已经代表了全国的消费者 | 
| [23:27] | no further action need be taken. | 没必要采取进一步行动 | 
| [23:29] | Let me reiterate in the clearest possible terms. | 让我以最清晰的话语重申一遍 | 
| [23:32] | My office was never investigating Crescent Health | 我办公室从未对新月医疗展开调查 | 
| [23:35] | and I would never, under any circumstances, | 我更绝不会 | 
| [23:38] | take money in exchange for preferential treatment of any kind. | 为钱财而予以优待 | 
| [23:41] | Any news story that suggests otherwise | 任何暗示我有这种做法的新闻 | 
| [23:44] | is completely false. | 都完全是虚假的 | 
| [23:46] | Top local democrats, | 当地民主党高层人士 | 
| [23:47] | including Maryland democratic Party Chair, Ella Rodriguez | 包括马里兰州民主党主席 埃拉·罗德里格斯 | 
| [23:49] | are demanding an investigation into the donation. | 都要求针对捐款一事进行调查 | 
| [23:52] | This is a clear case of bribery. | 这显然是贿赂案 | 
| [23:55] | Maryland’s top law enforcement official | 马里兰州的最高执法官员 | 
| [23:57] | declined to investigate Senator McCord | 拒绝调查麦考德参议员 | 
| [24:00] | for fraud, and then | 诈骗指控 紧接着 | 
| [24:01] | within 48 hours, received a donation | 不到48小时 便如他所求 | 
| [24:04] | that he personally solicited from a super PAC | 收到了支持那位候选人的超级政治行动 | 
| [24:07] | supporting that candidate. | 委员会的一笔捐款 | 
| [24:09] | It doesn’t get any more clear than that. | 这已经再清楚不过 | 
| [24:12] | The people of Maryland deserve to know the truth. | 马里兰州人民有权知道真相 | 
| [24:15] | Attorney General Shaw needs to be held accountable | 肖首席检察官必须为他的 | 
| [24:17] | for his gross abuse of power. | 滥用职权负责 | 
| [24:19] | Period. | 就是这样 |