| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:13] | It’s over between us. | 我们结束了 | 
| [00:14] | I don’t want to see you anymore. | 我不想再见你了 | 
| [00:18] | You don’t love me? | 你不爱我吗 | 
| [00:21] | No. | 不 | 
| [00:24] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 | 
| [00:25] | A.P. are going to run a story | 美联社要发新闻 | 
| [00:27] | about my dropping the investigation | 说我为获取捐款 | 
| [00:28] | in return for the donation. | 而中止了调查 | 
| [00:30] | They are saying that I personally requested the donation. | 他们说 我自己提出了捐款要求 | 
| [00:33] | Where the fuck did that come from? | 这是哪来的消息 | 
| [00:34] | Who leaked it? Was it you? | 谁泄露的 是你吗 | 
| [00:36] | I need you to find out as much information as you can. | 我需要你尽可能多地查到消息 | 
| [00:39] | If he’s going to give her money | 他是不是要给她钱 | 
| [00:40] | what he wants in return. | 他想要什么回报 | 
| [00:42] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那么做 | 
| [00:44] | Yes, you can. | 你可以 | 
| [00:45] | Please don’t go. | 求你 别走 | 
| [00:48] | – All right. – Please… | -好了 -求你 | 
| [00:51] | – Please. – Get away from me! | -求你 -离我远点 | 
| [00:54] | I’m begging you! | 我求你了 | 
| [01:05] | Cranbrook Associates. | 克兰布克联合公司 | 
| [01:06] | Darya Esford, please. | 请找达丽雅·艾斯福德 | 
| [01:11] | Darya Esford’s office. | 达丽雅·艾斯福德办公室 | 
| [01:13] | Can I speak to Darya, please? | 可以为我接达丽雅吗 | 
| [01:16] | Who’s calling? | 您是 | 
| [01:18] | Anna Garner. | 安娜·加纳 | 
| [01:33] | Erica Myles | 艾瑞卡·迈尔斯 | 
| [01:34] | did Attorney General Shaw personally solicit you | 肖首席检察官是否亲自向你 | 
| [01:36] | for a campaign contribution in return | 索要竞选捐款 以换取他 | 
| [01:37] | for him dropping the investigation into Crescent Health? | 放弃对新月医疗的调查 | 
| [01:39] | Firstly, Mr. Shaw did not drop the investigation. | 首先 肖先生没有放弃调查 | 
| [01:42] | His office determined there was no basis for one. | 他的办公室认定此举并无依据 | 
| [01:45] | Second, there’s absolutely no connection | 其次 这两件事完全没有 | 
| [01:46] | between the two events. | 任何联系 | 
| [01:47] | Right To Action made a donation to a super PAC | 行动权利向一个超级政治行动委员会进行了捐助 | 
| [01:50] | supporting Attorney General Shaw’s re-election | 以支持肖首席检察官的再选 | 
| [01:52] | simply because we think he’s done an outstanding job | 原因仅仅是我们认为他工作出色 | 
| [01:54] | and will continue | 也会继续 | 
| [01:56] | to serve the people of Maryland with integrity. | 正直得服务马里兰州人民 | 
| [01:58] | But did he personally solicit the donation from you? | 但他是否亲自向你索要捐款 | 
| [02:00] | I have no further comments at this time. Thank you. | 我现在别无其他可说 谢谢 | 
| [02:03] | Is it true that you met with Attorney General Shaw | 你是否在肖首席检察官 | 
| [02:05] | in his office three days before he decided | 决定放弃调查前三日 | 
| [02:07] | not to investigate Crescent Health? | 去他办公室见过他 | 
| [02:09] | Please contact my staff for any further comments. | 需要其他消息 请联系我的员工 | 
| [02:11] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 | 
| [02:12] | What did you discuss in that meeting? | 你们在那场会面里讨论了什么 | 
| [02:14] | 9 Independence, between First and New Jersey. | 独立9号 第一大道和新泽西街街口 | 
| [02:19] | I don’t see the problem. | 我看不到什么问题 | 
| [02:21] | So what if Shaw dropped the case because you paid him off? | 就算肖拿了你的钱而中止了调查又如何 | 
| [02:24] | Bribery isn’t the problem. | 贿赂不是问题 | 
| [02:26] | It wasn’t bribery. | 那不是贿赂 | 
| [02:27] | Doesn’t matter. Call it what you want. | 无所谓 随你怎么说 | 
| [02:30] | Government is the problem. | 政府才是问题 | 
| [02:32] | Government and its ever-expanding regulation | 政府和它总在扩张的管理 | 
| [02:34] | is the biggest obstacle to the free market | 才是自由市场和我赚钱的 | 
| [02:37] | and my ability to make money. | 最大阻碍 | 
| [02:39] | So, if bribery helps destroy people’s faith in the government | 如果贿赂能帮助人民恢复对政府的信心 | 
| [02:42] | I’m all in favor. | 我完全支持 | 
| [02:44] | You don’t have to worry about me. You have my support. | 你不用担心我 我会支持你 | 
| [02:49] | I’m glad to hear it. | 我很高兴 | 
| [02:51] | So, Erica tells me you’re an escort. | 艾瑞卡告诉我你是个三陪 | 
| [02:53] | You must meet a lot of interesting people. | 你一定结识了很多有趣的人 | 
| [02:56] | For the most part. | 大部分时候是的 | 
| [02:58] | You know, Erica showed me a video of you blowing some guy | 艾瑞卡给我看了一段视频 是你给一个男的吹箫 | 
| [03:01] | and him coming all over you. | 然后他射了你一身 | 
| [03:02] | Erica couldn’t understand how you could get on your knees | 艾瑞卡无法理解你怎么能那样跪下 | 
| [03:05] | and debase yourself | 羞辱自己 | 
| [03:07] | but…kinda turned me on. | 但是 还挺让我性奋的 | 
| [03:12] | Are you in love with her? | 你爱她吗 | 
| [03:14] | Maybe, at one point. | 曾经或许吧 | 
| [03:16] | Near the beginning of our relationship | 我们开始恋爱时 | 
| [03:18] | I was infatuated with her. | 我真的很迷恋她 | 
| [03:20] | She had the kind of career and success that I wanted. | 她拥有我所渴望的事业和成功 | 
| [03:23] | So, that was a major turn-on. | 所以 这很让我性奋 | 
| [03:25] | But when I realized how dependent she is | 但是 当我意识到她依赖性多强 | 
| [03:29] | it passed pretty quickly. | 那种感觉很快就过去了 | 
| [03:31] | To be honest, I find her clinginess repulsive. | 老实说 我觉得她的粘人让人恶心 | 
| [03:34] | But she’s been helpful along the way. | 但她对我挺有帮助 | 
| [03:36] | She introduced me to a lot of people | 她让我认识了很多人 | 
| [03:37] | opened a lot of doors. So, kept her around. | 帮我开启了很多机会 所以我继续留着她 | 
| [03:42] | Now I just like to see how far I can push her | 现在我只想看看我能把她逼到什么程度 | 
| [03:44] | and how she reacts. | 以及她会如何反应 | 
| [03:47] | So you don’t live with her? | 你不跟她同居吗 | 
| [03:48] | No. | 不 | 
| [03:50] | She’d like to move in, but…I have no interest. | 她想同居 但我没兴趣 | 
| [03:55] | – Can I see it? – What, my apartment? | -我能看看吗 -什么 我公寓吗 | 
| [04:00] | Sure. | 好啊 | 
| [04:13] | Feel free to look around. | 随便看看 | 
| [04:17] | Do you want a glass of wine? | 你想来杯酒吗 | 
| [04:19] | No, I’m fine, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 | 
| [04:21] | Are you sure? I’m gonna have one. | 确定吗 我是要喝的 | 
| [04:47] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [04:52] | Sure you’re okay? | 你真没事吗 | 
| [04:54] | I know it must be hard for you. | 我知道这对你一定很难 | 
| [04:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [04:59] | You know exactly what I’m doing. | 你很清楚我在做什么 | 
| [05:07] | I don’t know what she sees in you. | 我不知道她看上你什么了 | 
| [05:08] | What? And this is coming from you? | 什么 你还好意思说 | 
| [05:12] | I’ll let myself out. | 我自己出去了 | 
| [05:25] | – Hello? – May I speak with Erica Myles, please? | -喂 -我找艾瑞卡·迈尔斯 | 
| [05:27] | Speaking. | 我就是 | 
| [05:28] | This is the office of US District Attorney John Larkin. | 我是美国地方检察官约翰·拉金办公室 | 
| [05:32] | Mr. Larkin would like to meet with you | 拉金先生想跟你见面 | 
| [05:34] | regarding Right To Action’s relationship | 谈行动权利与 | 
| [05:36] | with Attorney General Shaw. | 首席检察官肖的关系 | 
| [05:39] | Does tomorrow at 1:00 work for you? | 明天1点可以吗 | 
| [05:43] | Call my office, my assistant will set it. | 联系我办公室 我助理会安排的 | 
| [05:45] | Who shall I ask for? | 我要找谁 | 
| [05:47] | Sandra Fuchs. | 桑德拉·福克斯 | 
| [05:51] | So, I see they’re going after Shaw. | 他们要追查肖了 | 
| [05:52] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [05:54] | Larkin’s office called this afternoon. He wants to meet. | 拉金办公室下午打来了电话 想见面 | 
| [05:56] | That can’t be good. | 那可不是好事 | 
| [05:58] | I’m not overly concerned. | 我不怎么担心 | 
| [05:59] | The donation was made after Shaw announced | 捐款是在肖宣布放弃调查后 | 
| [06:01] | he wasn’t going to investigate. | 才捐出去的 | 
| [06:03] | Larkin can’t touch me. It’ll blow over. | 拉金动不了我 会过去的 | 
| [06:07] | How about you? How was your day? | 你呢 你今天如何 | 
| [06:08] | I had lunch with Anna. | 我跟安娜吃了午饭 | 
| [06:11] | What? | 什么 | 
| [06:13] | Yeah, she called me at work on Tuesday | 是啊 她周二给我办公室打了电话 | 
| [06:15] | and asked to get together. | 要跟我见面 | 
| [06:17] | I think your break-up hit her pretty hard. | 我觉得你们的分手对她打击很大 | 
| [06:19] | She’s obviously still in love with you. | 她显然还爱着你 | 
| [06:21] | – Did she say that? – She didn’t have to. | -她那么说了吗 -她不用说 | 
| [06:23] | It’s clear just from lookin’ at her. | 光看就能看出来 | 
| [06:24] | What did she want? | 她想要什么 | 
| [06:26] | She wanted to know about our relationship. | 她想了解我们的关系 | 
| [06:28] | How we met, how we get along… Stuff like that. | 我们怎么认识的 处得怎么样 之类的 | 
| [06:31] | I think she’s pretty torn up and is trying to figure out | 我觉得她很痛苦 想搞清楚 | 
| [06:34] | why you left her. I brought her here afterwards. | 你为什么甩了她 我之后带她来了这里 | 
| [06:36] | She wanted to see our love nest. | 她想看看我们的爱巢 | 
| [06:39] | What do you mean, you brought her here? Why? | 什么意思 你带她来了这儿 为什么 | 
| [06:41] | I just told you, she’s torn up | 我说了 她很痛苦 | 
| [06:43] | and probably punishing herself. | 可能在自我责罚 | 
| [06:45] | There was a moment where she was staring at my bed | 有一刻 她盯着我的床 | 
| [06:47] | obviously thinking about us fucking. | 显然在想我们上床 | 
| [06:49] | But I felt bad for her | 但我替她难过 | 
| [06:51] | so I tried to comfort her. | 所以想去安慰她 | 
| [06:54] | She’s really very beautiful. | 她真的很美 | 
| [06:55] | I can see why you were so attracted to her. | 我看得出你为什么那么被她吸引 | 
| [06:58] | You slept with her, didn’t you? | 你跟她上床了 是吗 | 
| [07:00] | I was really taken with her. | 我真的很喜欢她 | 
| [07:07] | Why are you leaving? | 你干吗要走 | 
| [07:08] | We’re just talking and I’m just trying to be honest with you. | 我们就是谈谈 我只是不想瞒你 | 
| [07:11] | Would you prefer I lied? | 你难道希望我撒谎吗 | 
| [07:12] | Fuck you! | 去你妈 | 
| [07:23] | I heard that you slept with Darya. | 我听说你跟达丽雅上床了 | 
| [07:25] | And you say you want a family? You fucking piece of shit. | 你还说你想要家庭 你个烂人 | 
| [07:41] | Here, come sit beside me. | 过来 坐我旁边 | 
| [07:52] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 | 
| [08:13] | You’re sexy. | 你好性感 | 
| [08:17] | I missed you. | 我想你了 | 
| [08:19] | I missed you too. | 我也想你了 | 
| [08:59] | Do you really expect us to believe | 你真指望我们相信 | 
| [09:01] | there was no quid pro quo here? | 这里不存在等价交换 | 
| [09:03] | You can believe what you want. | 随你们怎么想 | 
| [09:05] | You met with Attorney General Shaw in his office | 你去肖首席检察官办公室跟他见面 | 
| [09:07] | three days before he dropped the investigation. | 三天后他就放弃了调查 | 
| [09:09] | He didn’t drop the investigation. | 他没有放弃调查 | 
| [09:11] | His office determined there was no basis for one. | 他的办公室认定没有调查的依据 | 
| [09:14] | Did Shaw ask you for a contribution | 肖要求你捐款了吗 | 
| [09:16] | in return for not pursuing an investigation? | 以换取他放弃调查 | 
| [09:18] | Why don’t you just tell me what you have? | 你怎么不说你掌握了什么 | 
| [09:20] | Why don’t you answer the question? | 你怎么不回答问题 | 
| [09:22] | Let me make this easy for you. | 我来帮你一把吧 | 
| [09:24] | There are only two people in the entire world | 全世界只有两个人知道 | 
| [09:26] | who know what was said in that office | 那个办公室里发生的对话 | 
| [09:27] | and you’re not one of them. | 而你不是其中之一 | 
| [09:29] | Are we done? | 我们谈完了吗 | 
| [09:55] | Say whatever you want. | 随你说什么 | 
| [09:58] | I need you. | 我需要你 | 
| [10:12] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 | 
| [10:17] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 | 
| [10:19] | I never loved you. I just wanted to see your reaction. | 我从没爱过你 我只想看你的反应 | 
| [10:22] | What are you saying? | 你说什么呢 | 
| [10:24] | You know exactly what I’m saying. | 你很清楚我在说什么 | 
| [10:27] | It’s over. | 结束了 | 
| [10:28] | B-but you told me that you cared about me. | 但你说你在乎我 | 
| [10:30] | You said I mean everything to you. | 你说我对你是一切 | 
| [10:32] | You heard what you wanted to hear. | 你只是听到了你想听到的 | 
| [10:36] | Please don’t… | 求你 别 | 
| [10:40] | Please don’t. Please. | 别这样 求你 | 
| [10:42] | Please. Please don’t. | 求你 别 | 
| [10:43] | Please love me. | 求你 爱我吧 | 
| [10:46] | We can make it work. | 我们可以成的 | 
| [10:48] | Don’t get hysterical again. | 别又歇斯底里了 | 
| [10:49] | It’s boring. | 很无聊 | 
| [10:51] | I’m sick of you and all your feelings. | 我厌倦了你 和你的情绪 | 
| [10:54] | You’re everything to me, you’re a part of me. | 你对我就是一切 你是我的一部分 | 
| [10:56] | You’re part of me, you’re an actual part of me. | 你是我的一部分 你真的是我的一部分 | 
| [11:01] | I can’t let you go. I love you. | 我无法放手 我爱你 | 
| [11:04] | Please, don’t leave me. | 求你 别离开我 | 
| [11:06] | I’m begging you. Please don’t leave me– | 求你了 别离开我 | 
| [11:08] | – You’re a fucking leech! – Please, I’m begging you. | -你真是个吸血鬼 -求你了 | 
| [11:09] | Get off of me! Get the fuck off of me! | 放开我 放开我 | 
| [11:32] | Get out of my apartment. | 滚出我公寓 | 
| [11:34] | Get out! | 滚 | 
| [11:36] | I hope one day, you fall in love and you aren’t loved back. | 我希望有一天 你会单相思地爱上一个人 | 
| [11:38] | I hope you’re rejected the way you rejected me. | 我希望你会像你拒绝我那样被人拒绝 | 
| [11:42] | And I hope that your heart gets ripped out | 我希望你的心被撕裂 | 
| [11:46] | and that you wanna die the way I wanna die. | 让你想死 就像我想死那样 | 
| [12:18] | Oh, fu… | 该死 | 
| [12:46] | – Where’s Erica? – She hasn’t come in yet. | -艾瑞卡呢 -她还没来呢 | 
| [12:49] | It’s 11:30, when did you last hear from her? | 都11:30了 你最后听到她消息是什么时候 | 
| [12:51] | Yesterday afternoon, around 3:00. | 昨天下午 大概3点 | 
| [12:53] | Find out what’s going on. | 快去查明是怎么回事 | 
| [13:42] | Erica? | 艾瑞卡 | 
| [13:52] | Just in time, I need some more vodka. | 来得正是时候 我需要再来点伏特加 | 
| [13:59] | My wallet. | 我的钱包 | 
| [14:02] | Take some money from my wallet. | 从我钱包里拿点钱 | 
| [14:07] | Get me my wallet. It’s in my pants. | 拿我的钱包 在我裤子里 | 
| [14:14] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [14:16] | Get me some vodka. | 给我弄点伏特加来 | 
| [14:20] | I’m fucking talking to you! | 我跟你说话呢 | 
| [14:22] | Can you not…fucking hear me? | 你听不到吗 | 
| [14:25] | You fucking useless… piece of shit. | 真没用 你个烂货 | 
| [14:31] | Get me my wallet, please. | 求你去拿我的钱包 | 
| [14:37] | Get me my…wallet…please. | 拿我的钱包 拜托 | 
| [14:40] | I’m gonna help you up, okay? | 我来扶你起来 好吗 | 
| [14:42] | I want some… | 我想要 | 
| [14:44] | I want some vodka. | 我想要伏特加 | 
| [14:53] | Okay, come on. | 好了 来 | 
| [15:08] | Sit down. | 坐下 | 
| [15:16] | Okay. Can you take off your underwear? | 好了 你可以脱掉内衣吗 | 
| [15:21] | Leave them on. It’s okay. | 别脱了 没事的 | 
| [15:29] | – Are you ready? – What? | -准备好了吗 -干什么 | 
| [15:32] | Here we go. | 来咯 | 
| [15:51] | One moment, please. | 稍等一下 | 
| [15:54] | – Morning. – Good morning. | -早 -早上好 | 
| [16:35] | – Good morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早 | 
| [16:37] | Come in. | 进来 | 
| [16:39] | I rescheduled your conference call | 我把你和拉辛的电话会议 | 
| [16:41] | with Lessing for 3 p.m. this afternoon | 改期到了今天下午3点 | 
| [16:43] | and Baines can’t meet until next week. | 贝恩斯要下周才能见面 | 
| [16:45] | Thank you. Um… | 谢谢 | 
| [16:50] | I’m sorry if I embarrassed you yesterday. | 如果我昨天让你尴尬了很抱歉 | 
| [16:53] | It’s not the most comfortable thing I’ve had to do lately. | 的确不是我最近做过的最舒服的事 | 
| [16:56] | Please don’t tell anyone that you saw me that way. | 请别告诉任何人你看到了我那副样子 | 
| [16:59] | I won’t. Don’t worry. | 我不会的 别担心 | 
| [17:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [17:05] | Did…Jim ask about me? | 吉姆问起我了吗 | 
| [17:08] | Yeah. I just told him you weren’t feeling well. | 是的 我就跟他说你不舒服 | 
| [17:10] | Left it at that. | 没多说 | 
| [17:12] | – Thank you. – Sure. | -谢谢 -不客气 | 
| [17:16] | Anything else? Do you want some more coffee or something? | 还有事吗 要我再给你泡点咖啡吗 | 
| [17:19] | No, I’m fine. I still got this one. | 不用了 这杯还有 | 
| [17:20] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [18:11] | 2018年10月1日 A4信托所有权登记更改为公民第一 母公司SLC控股 | |
| [18:26] | It’s a waste of money. | 这是浪费钱 | 
| [18:27] | Gerring’s numbers aren’t there. I just don’t see it. | 戈林的数字达不到 我看不到前途 | 
| [18:31] | Hang on a second. | 稍等了 | 
| [18:33] | – What is it? – It’s important. | -怎么了 -要紧事 | 
| [18:35] | I’m gonna have to call you back, David. Thanks. | 我再打给你吧 大卫 谢谢 | 
| [18:38] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [18:39] | I was looking at the wire transfer from Peter Koscielny. | 我看了彼得·科肖尼的电汇 | 
| [18:42] | What about it? | 怎么了 | 
| [18:43] | Koscielny set up A4 Trust, a shell company | 科肖尼建立了A4信托 一家空壳公司 | 
| [18:46] | to make the transfer, but ownership changed hands | 来进行转账 但电汇进行前三天 | 
| [18:49] | three days before the wire was made. | 公司易主了 | 
| [18:51] | And a new company, Citizens First now controls A4. | 现在一家新公司 公民第一控制了A4 | 
| [18:55] | I searched for registration information | 我搜索了公民第一的 | 
| [18:57] | for Citizens First but it’s based in Toronto. | 注册信息 这是家多伦多的公司 | 
| [19:06] | Show me. | 给我看 | 
| [19:07] | Here. | 给 | 
| [19:12] | Does any of this make sense to you? | 你知道怎么回事吗 | 
| [19:16] | No. | 不 | 
| [19:19] | But this isn’t good. | 但这不妙 | 
| [19:24] | Citizens First is owned by S.L.C. Holdings | 公民第一属于SLC控股 | 
| [19:26] | a shell company also registered in Toronto | 一家在多伦多注册的空壳公司 | 
| [19:28] | which in turn is a 100% owned by Martin Hoban | 它完全属于马丁·霍班 | 
| [19:31] | a Canadian businessman who’s the majority shareholder | 一名加拿大商人 他是霍班工业的 | 
| [19:34] | of Hoban Industries, which is privately held | 大股东 那是家私营公司 | 
| [19:37] | and Canada’s eighth largest company by revenue. | 也是年收入为加拿大第八的公司 | 
| [19:39] | Hoban Industries’ core businesses are | 霍班工业的核心业务 | 
| [19:41] | in the oil and gas sectors, primarily fossil fuel extraction | 是油气方面的 主要是化石燃料萃取 | 
| [19:44] | and refining and distribution of petrochemicals. | 以及石油化工产品的精炼和分销 | 
| [19:47] | What’s Hoban’s connection to Koscielny? | 霍班跟科肖尼有什么联系 | 
| [19:50] | CIPC Capital has stakes in several of Hoban’s businesses | CIPC资本在霍班多个生意里投了钱 | 
| [19:53] | including a minority position in Hoban Industries. | 也是霍班工业的小股东 | 
| [19:57] | Are you in business with Hoban? | 你在跟霍班做生意吗 | 
| [19:58] | Of course not. That would be illegal. | 当然没有 那是违法的 | 
| [20:30] | How did your meeting with Cusick go? | 你跟库萨克的见面如何 | 
| [20:32] | I want you to delete any correspondence | 删除科肖尼跟查瑟林之间的 | 
| [20:33] | between Koscielny and Chiesurin. | 一切通信 | 
| [20:35] | Everything, e-mails, texts, phone logs… | 一切 电邮 短信 电话记录 | 
| [20:38] | Any record of us meeting. | 我们所有的会面记录 | 
| [20:39] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [20:41] | No. Just do it. | 别管了 去做吧 | 
| [20:42] | What about the financial records? You can’t delete them. | 那财务记录呢 那个删不掉 | 
| [20:44] | The less they can access, the better. | 他们能查到得越少越好 | 
| [20:46] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 | 
| [20:47] | Never mind. Just do it. Right now. Please. | 别管了 快去做吧 求你 | 
| [20:51] | And keep this between us, okay? | 别说出去 好吗 | 
| [20:53] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [21:40] | Have you seen Erica? | 你见到艾瑞卡了吗 | 
| [21:41] | I think she went to the restroom. | 她好像去厕所了 | 
| [21:43] | Can you tell her I need to speak with her about Baines? | 能告诉她我需要就贝恩斯的事跟她谈吗 | 
| [21:44] | – Sure. – Thanks. | -好 -谢谢 |