时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | We’re not safe and that’s why I need your help. | 我们不安全 所以我需要你的帮助 |
[00:15] | And that’s why I need us to move in with you, okay? | 所以我想我们搬过去和你一起住 行吗 |
[00:19] | Follow Mr. Paulson home, make sure he’s all right. | 跟保尔森先生回家 确保他没事 |
[00:22] | Ye-yes, I’d like to report an accident. | 有 出了一起意外 |
[00:24] | You’re here because the trial’s happening | 你在这里只是因为庭审要开始了 |
[00:26] | and you are a key witness. | 你是关键证人 |
[00:28] | Like, you are not innocent, not by a fucking long shot. | 你并不是无辜的 不管怎么样都不是 |
[00:30] | Do not try to fucking play me. | 别想玩我 |
[00:32] | That’s a bug, man. That’s a fucking bug. | 那是个窃听器 那是个窃听器 |
[00:34] | Who put this here? | 谁把这个放在这里的 |
[00:35] | We don’t feel safe. | 我们感觉不安全 |
[00:37] | This was the best place for us to come. | 这是对我们来说最好的地方 |
[00:39] | – Please. – Nobody is calling the cops. | -拜托 -不能叫警察 |
[00:40] | We’re calling the cops. | 我们要报警了 |
[00:42] | You better call the cops, Paul! | 你最好赶紧报警 保罗 |
[01:12] | Put your hands in the air! | 把你的手举起来 |
[01:16] | Put your hands in the air! | 把你的手举起来 |
[01:20] | Get your hands up! | 把手举起来 |
[01:22] | Put your weapon down! | 放下武器 |
[01:26] | Do you have any more weapons on you? | 你身上还有武器吗 |
[01:28] | – I need a verbal no. – No. | -我需要你口头确认 -没有 |
[01:30] | On the ground. Now! | 趴下来 快点 |
[01:33] | Face down! | 脸朝下 |
[01:38] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[01:40] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[01:46] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[01:48] | Anything you say can be | 你所说的一切 |
[01:50] | used against you in a court of law. | 都将成为呈堂供证 |
[01:51] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权利请律师 |
[01:53] | – That’s my daughter. – Excuse me, ma’am? | -那是我女儿 -被你说什么 女士 |
[01:55] | That’s my daughter, she didn’t do anything. | 那是我女儿 她什么都没干 |
[01:57] | She should come with me. Did you hear what I said? | 她得和我一起走 你听到我说的话了吗 |
[01:59] | That’s my daughter. She should come with me. | 那是我女儿 她得和我一起走 |
[02:01] | You don’t get to make the calls now, ma’am. | 轮不到你来做决定 女士 |
[02:03] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[02:05] | Fuck off! | 滚开 |
[02:07] | Get off! | 放开 |
[02:08] | – Get off of me! – She’s a kid. | -放开我 -她是个孩子 |
[02:10] | – That’s my daughter! – Stop it! Get away! | -那是我女儿 -别碰我 走开 |
[02:12] | Are you listening to what I’m saying to you? | 你在听我说的话吗 |
[02:15] | I’m Marshal Ian Olsen. | 我是伊恩·奥森法警 |
[02:16] | I’m gonna need you to release her into my custody. | 我需要你将她交给我监管 |
[02:18] | We can’t do that, sir. She fired a gun. | 不行 长官 她开枪了 |
[02:20] | – Residents say she was tres– – Yeah, I wanna go with you. | -户主说她擅闯… -我想和你走 |
[02:22] | We’ve got to process her before we can release her to you. | 我们得先羁押她 才能将她转交给你 |
[02:24] | Even then, we will need a court order. | 就算是这样 我们也需要法院的命令 |
[02:25] | – I don’t wanna go with him. – I need her to come with me. | -我不想和他走 -我要带她走 |
[02:27] | – This is above you. – I don’t wanna go with him. | -你无权决定 -我不想和他走 |
[02:29] | I wanna go to the station. | 我想去警局 |
[02:30] | Well, she’s obviously not thinking straight. | 她显然脑子不清楚 |
[02:32] | Can you just keep her in the car while I do my due diligence? | 能让她进车里 我来做我该做的事 |
[02:34] | Please listen to what I’m saying. I wanna go with you. | 请你听我说 我想和你走 |
[02:35] | We need to call it in before I can release her to you. | 我们在将她交给你之前先联系局里 |
[02:36] | – I don’t wanna go with him. – By all means. Thanks, man. | -我不想和他走 -好的 谢谢 伙计 |
[02:38] | Please listen to what I’m saying, | 请你听我说 |
[02:39] | I wanna go to the station with you. Please. | 我要和你去警局 拜托 |
[02:41] | I don’t need to go with him, okay? | 我不用和他走 好吗 |
[02:45] | Bria. | 布里亚 |
[02:47] | Bria! Look at me! Look at me! | 布里亚 看着我 看着我 |
[02:50] | – Bria! – It’s gonna be okay, Kayla. | -布里亚 -没事的 凯拉 |
[02:53] | I promise. You’re safe now. | 我保证 你安全了 |
[02:56] | We’re safe. | 我们安全了 |
[02:58] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[03:11] | ‘B as in Bravo, R as in Romeo’ ‘I as in India, A as in Alfa.’ | 棉布的布 里面的里 亚洲的亚 |
[03:26] | You’re all clear, sir. Sorry about that. | 好了 长官 很抱歉 |
[03:29] | It’s no problem. Just doing your job. | 没关系 这是你的职责 |
[03:32] | – Have a good night, sir. – Good night, officer. | -晚安 长官 -晚安 警官 |
[03:39] | No, don’t go, Bria! You can’t leave me! Bria! | 不 别走 布里亚 你不能丢下我 布里亚 |
[03:42] | – Sh-she gonna be safe? – Since when do you care? | -她会安全吗 -你什么时候关心起她了 |
[03:45] | I do care. Is-is she gonna be safe, I just wanna know. | 我关心 她会安全吗 我想知道 |
[03:47] | Yeah, so you can cash in. | 是啊 你就能利用她 |
[03:57] | Yes, sir. Yes, sir, I realize that, sir. | 是 长官 我知道 长官 |
[04:01] | I made the call myself. | 我擅自决定的 |
[04:04] | Yes, sir. I’m sorry. | 是的 长官 我很抱歉 |
[04:07] | I had to make a split-second decision | 我当时必须拿定主意 |
[04:09] | and I didn’t mean to go over your head. | 我不是故意僭越的 |
[04:11] | With the trial date so close | 审判日越来越近了 |
[04:13] | I just didn’t want any complications. | 我只是不想出任何问题 |
[04:16] | Yes, sir. I understand. | 是 长官 我明白了 |
[04:18] | I was worried she’d try to squirm out of testifying, sir. | 我本来担心她会想躲避作证 长官 |
[04:22] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[04:25] | I understand, sir, it won’t happen again. | 我明白 长官 不会再有下次了 |
[04:43] | Get out. | 出来 |
[04:45] | Get the fuck out. | 给我出来 |
[04:54] | You like this place, huh? | 你喜欢这个地方吧 |
[04:57] | Seems nice. | 感觉不错 |
[04:59] | I, I-I don’t know what you mean. | 我不知道你是什么意思 |
[05:01] | Is this where you bring the men | 你就是带那个 |
[05:03] | you whore yourself out to for money? | 买你姿色的男人来这里吗 |
[05:09] | Are you mad because I had a boyfriend? | 你生气是因为我有男朋友吗 |
[05:12] | A boyfriend? That’s what you call it? | 男朋友 你管他叫男朋友吗 |
[05:16] | There were more. How-how many more were there? | 还有更多 还有多少 |
[05:17] | – I know at least one. – I don’t– | -我知道至少有一个 -我不… |
[05:20] | Actually, shut up. Shut up. | 算了 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[05:21] | I don’t wanna hear another fucking lie out of your mouth. | 我不想再从你嘴里听到任何谎言 |
[05:23] | I don’t want to hear you manipulate your words | 我不想听你粉饰 |
[05:24] | about who you fucked. | 你上过的那些人 |
[05:26] | Who you fucked for money. | 你为了钱干的人 |
[05:30] | He paid for your company. | 他花钱雇你陪他 |
[05:31] | You’re paid to accompany me. | 你也受雇陪我 |
[05:33] | That’s my fucking job. | 那是我的工作 |
[05:36] | I have let you off the hook so many times | 我对你睁只眼闭只眼好几次 |
[05:39] | and you violated every fucking rule that we’ve put into place, | 你几乎违反了我们每一条规则 |
[05:42] | and I keep letting you do it. | 我一直在容忍你 |
[05:43] | I don’t know why I keep letting you do it. | 我不知道我为什么一直让你这样下去 |
[05:45] | What, you think I don’t know every fucking move you make? | 怎么 你以为我不知道你的一举一动吗 |
[05:48] | I don’t want you near me. | 我不想你靠近我 |
[05:51] | Fine. Play the victim. | 好 扮演受害者吧 |
[05:53] | You’re gonna have to deal with me | 你总得面对我 |
[05:55] | ’cause I have a responsibility to put your ass on the stand. | 因为我有责任让你站上证人席 |
[06:03] | Just take me to the nearest police station. | 带我去最近的警局 |
[06:19] | We have reason to suspect that your guardian, Bria Jones | 我们有理由怀疑你的监护人 布里亚·琼斯 |
[06:23] | kept you in custody | 监护你 |
[06:24] | as a means to secure her own financial gain. | 是为了她个人的经济来源 |
[06:28] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[06:31] | Shortly before you and Bria were placed | 你和布里亚加入 |
[06:33] | into witness protection | 证人保护计划不久前 |
[06:35] | your father set up numerous trusts in your name | 你父亲以你的名义买了很多信托 |
[06:37] | as the beneficiary. | 受益人是你 |
[06:40] | Not only is Bria the trustee | 布里亚不仅仅是受托人 |
[06:42] | and in control of the accounts… | 能控制账户 |
[06:46] | …she’s a beneficiary alongside you. | 她和你一样都是受益人 |
[06:51] | So, you think that’s why she took me with her? | 你觉得她因此才带走我吗 |
[06:57] | For money? | 为了钱 |
[07:01] | Look, I know this is hard | 我知道这很难接受 |
[07:02] | it’s my job to figure it out, okay? | 但我的工作就是查清楚 |
[07:05] | So I need you to be honest with me. | 我需要你和我说实话 |
[07:09] | I just want you to be safe. Nobody’s gonna hurt you. | 我只希望你安全 没人会伤害你 |
[07:13] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[07:16] | Has Bria Jones, formerly known as Sarah Day… | 布里亚·琼斯 曾用名萨拉·戴伊 |
[07:20] | …ever threatened your well-being? | 有没有威胁过你的安全 |
[07:23] | No. | 没有 |
[07:26] | No. No, she hasn’t. She hasn’t. | 没有 她没有 她没有 |
[07:32] | No. | 没有 |
[07:55] | Come up to your room. | 去你的房间 |
[08:03] | All right. Pack. | 好了 收拾 |
[08:07] | – For what? – Just pack. | -为什么 -收拾 |
[08:08] | Pack like you’re never coming back here. Just pack. | 当做你永远不会再回这里了 收拾 |
[08:12] | I don’t need anything. There’s nothing to pack. | 我什么都不需要 没什么好收拾的 |
[08:18] | Come on. | 过来 |
[08:21] | Come on. | 过来 |
[08:23] | I need you to clean up. | 你得洗干净 |
[08:30] | No, I can’t do anything with these on. | 不 我戴着这个没法洗 |
[08:32] | Fucking get in. | 给我进来 |
[08:50] | I’m sorry, Bria. | 对不起 布里亚 |
[08:52] | I have to do this. | 我必须要这么做 |
[08:58] | And I didn’t mean, I… | 我不是 我… |
[09:01] | I don’t mean to say hurtful things to you | 我不想对你说那么伤人的话 |
[09:03] | but you keep lying | 但你一直撒谎 |
[09:07] | and pushing me around and… | 把我推开 |
[09:10] | You don’t understand the position that that puts me in. | 你不知道这让我处于怎样的位置 |
[09:16] | I put my job on the line for you. I wanted to. | 我为了你连工作都岌岌可危 是我自愿的 |
[09:21] | You don’t, you don’t seem to appreciate that. | 你却 你却一点都不在乎 |
[09:32] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[09:37] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[09:39] | I do. | 是的 |
[09:43] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:05] | Here, put this on. | 穿上这个 |
[10:10] | Can’t do anything with these on. | 戴着这个没法穿 |
[11:14] | I wanna go away with you, Ian. | 我想和你一起离开 伊恩 |
[11:18] | We could go to the mountains. | 我们可以去山上 |
[11:21] | We could go to an island, we’d just disappear. | 我们可以去小岛上 我们能就此消失 |
[11:28] | – I know how to disappear. – I know you do. | -我知道怎么消失 -我知道 |
[11:34] | We should just go now. | 我们现在就应该离开 |
[11:43] | I want that. | 我想那样 |
[11:50] | I want that too. | 我也想那样 |
[12:29] | The man of the evening, Donald Fairchild | 今晚的主人唐纳德·费尔柴尔德 |
[12:32] | invited us here, and at some point | 邀请我们来这里 到时候 |
[12:34] | you’re gonna have to get your checkbooks out | 你们都需要掏出自己的支票本 |
[12:36] | so I hope you know you’re not getting off the hook. | 我希望你们知道你们躲不掉的 |
[12:38] | But for now, let’s welcome the man | 但现在 让我们欢迎 |
[12:40] | who’s welcomed us into his home to raise funds for IDC. | 邀请我们来他家举行IDC资金募集会的人 |
[12:43] | Something I know you all understand | 我相信你们都明白 |
[12:45] | will greatly help our men and women who’ve served. | 这笔钱能很好地帮助到那些当过兵的人 |
[12:48] | Donald, would you like to take the stage in your living room? | 唐纳德 你要在你的客厅里盛大出场吗 |
[12:56] | Hi, there. | 你好 |
[12:58] | Sarah, hi. | 萨拉 |
[13:08] | Red or white? | 红酒还是白葡萄酒 |
[13:18] | Who told… | 谁说… |
[13:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:23] | Who told, Sam? | 谁说的 塞姆 |
[13:30] | Now, if what you’re saying is true | 如果你说的是真的 |
[13:32] | then I can’t have any of these accounts linked to me. | 那这些账号绝对不能追到我头上 |
[13:38] | This states that you are the legal descendant | 这些文件说明你是唐纳德·费尔柴尔德的 |
[13:40] | of Donald Fairchild, and the beneficiary | 法定继承人 也是信托的 |
[13:43] | and trustee of board of trust. | 受益人和受托人 |
[13:47] | Please sign here. | 请在这里签字 |
[13:49] | Sarah, will you follow Mr. Paulson home | 萨拉 你能跟保尔森先生回家吗 |
[13:52] | make sure he’s all right? | 确保他没事 |
[13:59] | Samuel, I-I don’t know what came over him. | 塞穆尔 我不知道他是怎么了 |
[14:01] | Don’t even talk to me right now, Sarah. Just… | 别和我说话 萨拉… |
[14:21] | Katie Fairchild and you are each | 凯蒂·费尔柴尔德和你 |
[14:22] | entitled to 50% of the trust. | 各自拥有一半信托基金 |
[14:24] | Katie on her 18th birthday, and you’re entitled | 等凯蒂到18岁 你就没法 |
[14:27] | to the, uh, full amount of the trust, currently. | 拥有全部信托基金 |
[14:34] | And you understand that Donald Fairchild | 你明白唐纳德·费尔柴尔德 |
[14:36] | has the right to monitor any account activity | 有权力管理账号活动 |
[14:38] | until he’s deceased or rendered incapacitated? | 直到他死亡或失去行为能力吧 |
[14:42] | Yes. | 明白 |
[14:45] | You know what you do. | 你知道你在做什么 |
[14:47] | You know you want to undermine me. | 你知道你想坏我的事 |
[14:50] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[14:52] | Don’t play dumb. | 别装傻 |
[15:04] | Like I said before… | 正如我之前所说… |
[15:07] | …front to back pressure, like this | 从前往后压 像这样 |
[15:08] | and you are the safety. | 这样上了保险 |
[15:11] | Never put your finger on the trigger | 在你准备好开抢之前 |
[15:12] | until you’re ready to shoot. | 永远别把手指放在扳机上 |
[15:14] | Keep your fingers clear from up here. | 手指不要碰这里 |
[15:16] | I don’t wanna see you bleed. | 我不想看你受伤 |
[15:18] | – You feel good? – Yeah. | -感觉不错吧 -嗯 |
[15:24] | – So like this, right? – No. Um… | -像这样吗 -不… |
[15:26] | I’m kidding, Tom. | 我开玩笑的 汤姆 |
[15:29] | What time does Donald get home? | 唐纳德什么时候回来 |
[15:35] | What would you do if I died? | 如果我死了你会怎么做 |
[15:43] | What’s funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[15:50] | Are we really fucking doing this? | 我们真的要这么做吗 |
[15:54] | Are we really having this conversation? | 我们真的要说这些吗 |
[15:57] | Could happen. | 有可能 |
[16:05] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[16:08] | That I’d be devastated? | 我会悲痛欲绝吗 |
[16:20] | What would you do if I died? | 如果我死了 你会怎么做 |
[16:24] | I’d be devastated. | 我会悲痛欲绝 |
[16:34] | But you aren’t the kind of man that dies. | 但你不是会死的人 |
[16:40] | Of course I’ll die. | 我当然会死 |
[16:43] | That’s the way life works, dear. | 生命就是这样 亲爱的 |
[17:03] | Yeah. How far to the courthouse, my good man? | 离法院还有多久 好伙计 |
[17:06] | We’re only a few minutes away. You need something? | 还有几分钟 你需要什么吗 |
[17:08] | I just gotta take a leak. That’s all. | 我要去尿个尿而已 |
[17:10] | – Where are you dropping us? – The back entrance. | -你要把我们送到哪里 -后门 |
[17:12] | There’s a bathroom two doors down from the entrance | 入口进去不远的地方过两个房间 |
[17:14] | so not long. | 就是厕所 |
[19:03] | Given the recent evidence provided by the court and my client, | 根据法院和我当事人最近提供的证据 |
[19:06] | that the witness you’re about to see | 你们要见到的证人 |
[19:08] | has been deemed the legal descendant of Donald Fairchild | 是唐纳德·费尔柴尔德的法定继承人 |
[19:10] | she should not be forced to testify. | 不该逼她作证 |
[19:13] | There is proof and testimony | 有证据和证词 |
[19:15] | that the witness we’re about to see has had | 表示我们谈论的这位证人 |
[19:17] | sexual relations with Donald Fairchild. | 和唐纳德·费尔柴尔德有性关系 |
[19:19] | Therefore, she is in violation | 因此她违反了 |
[19:21] | of the statute prohibiting intercourse with anyone | 法规中直系亲属不得 |
[19:23] | with whom they share lineal consanguinity. | 发生性关系的规定 |
[19:26] | Given these bizarre circumstances, I understand | 情况诡异 我明白 |
[19:29] | but the witness is not protected | 但是这名证人没有受到 |
[19:31] | under any national law. | 任何法律保护 |
[19:33] | – Motion denied. – Thank you, Your Honor. | -动议驳回 -谢谢 法官大人 |
[19:35] | I’ll risk everything right now. | 我现在愿意赌上一切 |
[19:42] | Blink if you’ll come with me. | 愿意和我走就眨眼 |
[19:49] | Sarah Day. | 萨拉·戴伊 |
[19:54] | That’s you. | 叫你 |
[20:15] | Please stand. | 先站着 |
[20:16] | Raise your right hand. | 举起右手 |
[20:19] | Do you solemnly affirm to tell the truth | 你庄严宣誓会说出事实 |
[20:20] | the whole truth, and nothing but the truth | 只说事实 绝不保留 |
[20:22] | under pains and penalties of perjury? | 承担伪证的痛苦和惩罚 |
[20:25] | – I do. – Please be seated. | -是的 -请坐 |
[20:29] | Prosecution, your witness. | 控方 你的证人 |
[20:33] | Please state your name for the record. | 请说出你的名字以供记录 |
[20:40] | Please state your name for the record. | 请说出你的名字以供记录 |
[21:10] | I need… | 我需要… |
[21:16] | I’m sorry, can you speak louder? | 对不起 你能大点声吗 |
[21:19] | I need a minute to myself. I’m… | 我需要一点时间 我… |
[21:23] | Just not, I’m not feeling well. | 不行 我感觉不舒服 |
[21:26] | Fifteen minutes, okay? | 15分钟 行吗 |
[21:32] | The witness needs a moment. We’ll take a 15-minute recess. | 证人需要些时间 我们休庭15分钟 |
[23:43] | Go, please. | 快走 |
[23:45] | I’ll tell you where I’m going. Straight, just go straight. | 我等下和你说去哪里 直走 直走 |