Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

应召女友(The Girlfriend Experience)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 应召女友(The Girlfriend Experience)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:12] We’re not safe and that’s why I need your help. 我们不安全 所以我需要你的帮助
[00:15] And that’s why I need us to move in with you, okay? 所以我想我们搬过去和你一起住 行吗
[00:19] Follow Mr. Paulson home, make sure he’s all right. 跟保尔森先生回家 确保他没事
[00:22] Ye-yes, I’d like to report an accident. 有 出了一起意外
[00:24] You’re here because the trial’s happening 你在这里只是因为庭审要开始了
[00:26] and you are a key witness. 你是关键证人
[00:28] Like, you are not innocent, not by a fucking long shot. 你并不是无辜的 不管怎么样都不是
[00:30] Do not try to fucking play me. 别想玩我
[00:32] That’s a bug, man. That’s a fucking bug. 那是个窃听器 那是个窃听器
[00:34] Who put this here? 谁把这个放在这里的
[00:35] We don’t feel safe. 我们感觉不安全
[00:37] This was the best place for us to come. 这是对我们来说最好的地方
[00:39] – Please. – Nobody is calling the cops. -拜托 -不能叫警察
[00:40] We’re calling the cops. 我们要报警了
[00:42] You better call the cops, Paul! 你最好赶紧报警 保罗
[01:12] Put your hands in the air! 把你的手举起来
[01:16] Put your hands in the air! 把你的手举起来
[01:20] Get your hands up! 把手举起来
[01:22] Put your weapon down! 放下武器
[01:26] Do you have any more weapons on you? 你身上还有武器吗
[01:28] – I need a verbal no. – No. -我需要你口头确认 -没有
[01:30] On the ground. Now! 趴下来 快点
[01:33] Face down! 脸朝下
[01:38] Don’t move! 不许动
[01:40] Don’t move! 不许动
[01:46] You have the right to remain silent. 你有权保持沉默
[01:48] Anything you say can be 你所说的一切
[01:50] used against you in a court of law. 都将成为呈堂供证
[01:51] You have the right to an attorney. 你有权利请律师
[01:53] – That’s my daughter. – Excuse me, ma’am? -那是我女儿 -被你说什么 女士
[01:55] That’s my daughter, she didn’t do anything. 那是我女儿 她什么都没干
[01:57] She should come with me. Did you hear what I said? 她得和我一起走 你听到我说的话了吗
[01:59] That’s my daughter. She should come with me. 那是我女儿 她得和我一起走
[02:01] You don’t get to make the calls now, ma’am. 轮不到你来做决定 女士
[02:03] Get off of me! 放开我
[02:05] Fuck off! 滚开
[02:07] Get off! 放开
[02:08] – Get off of me! – She’s a kid. -放开我 -她是个孩子
[02:10] – That’s my daughter! – Stop it! Get away! -那是我女儿 -别碰我 走开
[02:12] Are you listening to what I’m saying to you? 你在听我说的话吗
[02:15] I’m Marshal Ian Olsen. 我是伊恩·奥森法警
[02:16] I’m gonna need you to release her into my custody. 我需要你将她交给我监管
[02:18] We can’t do that, sir. She fired a gun. 不行 长官 她开枪了
[02:20] – Residents say she was tres– – Yeah, I wanna go with you. -户主说她擅闯… -我想和你走
[02:22] We’ve got to process her before we can release her to you. 我们得先羁押她 才能将她转交给你
[02:24] Even then, we will need a court order. 就算是这样 我们也需要法院的命令
[02:25] – I don’t wanna go with him. – I need her to come with me. -我不想和他走 -我要带她走
[02:27] – This is above you. – I don’t wanna go with him. -你无权决定 -我不想和他走
[02:29] I wanna go to the station. 我想去警局
[02:30] Well, she’s obviously not thinking straight. 她显然脑子不清楚
[02:32] Can you just keep her in the car while I do my due diligence? 能让她进车里 我来做我该做的事
[02:34] Please listen to what I’m saying. I wanna go with you. 请你听我说 我想和你走
[02:35] We need to call it in before I can release her to you. 我们在将她交给你之前先联系局里
[02:36] – I don’t wanna go with him. – By all means. Thanks, man. -我不想和他走 -好的 谢谢 伙计
[02:38] Please listen to what I’m saying, 请你听我说
[02:39] I wanna go to the station with you. Please. 我要和你去警局 拜托
[02:41] I don’t need to go with him, okay? 我不用和他走 好吗
[02:45] Bria. 布里亚
[02:47] Bria! Look at me! Look at me! 布里亚 看着我 看着我
[02:50] – Bria! – It’s gonna be okay, Kayla. -布里亚 -没事的 凯拉
[02:53] I promise. You’re safe now. 我保证 你安全了
[02:56] We’re safe. 我们安全了
[02:58] It’s gonna be okay. 没事的
[03:11] ‘B as in Bravo, R as in Romeo’ ‘I as in India, A as in Alfa.’ 棉布的布 里面的里 亚洲的亚
[03:26] You’re all clear, sir. Sorry about that. 好了 长官 很抱歉
[03:29] It’s no problem. Just doing your job. 没关系 这是你的职责
[03:32] – Have a good night, sir. – Good night, officer. -晚安 长官 -晚安 警官
[03:39] No, don’t go, Bria! You can’t leave me! Bria! 不 别走 布里亚 你不能丢下我 布里亚
[03:42] – Sh-she gonna be safe? – Since when do you care? -她会安全吗 -你什么时候关心起她了
[03:45] I do care. Is-is she gonna be safe, I just wanna know. 我关心 她会安全吗 我想知道
[03:47] Yeah, so you can cash in. 是啊 你就能利用她
[03:57] Yes, sir. Yes, sir, I realize that, sir. 是 长官 我知道 长官
[04:01] I made the call myself. 我擅自决定的
[04:04] Yes, sir. I’m sorry. 是的 长官 我很抱歉
[04:07] I had to make a split-second decision 我当时必须拿定主意
[04:09] and I didn’t mean to go over your head. 我不是故意僭越的
[04:11] With the trial date so close 审判日越来越近了
[04:13] I just didn’t want any complications. 我只是不想出任何问题
[04:16] Yes, sir. I understand. 是 长官 我明白了
[04:18] I was worried she’d try to squirm out of testifying, sir. 我本来担心她会想躲避作证 长官
[04:22] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[04:25] I understand, sir, it won’t happen again. 我明白 长官 不会再有下次了
[04:43] Get out. 出来
[04:45] Get the fuck out. 给我出来
[04:54] You like this place, huh? 你喜欢这个地方吧
[04:57] Seems nice. 感觉不错
[04:59] I, I-I don’t know what you mean. 我不知道你是什么意思
[05:01] Is this where you bring the men 你就是带那个
[05:03] you whore yourself out to for money? 买你姿色的男人来这里吗
[05:09] Are you mad because I had a boyfriend? 你生气是因为我有男朋友吗
[05:12] A boyfriend? That’s what you call it? 男朋友 你管他叫男朋友吗
[05:16] There were more. How-how many more were there? 还有更多 还有多少
[05:17] – I know at least one. – I don’t– -我知道至少有一个 -我不…
[05:20] Actually, shut up. Shut up. 算了 闭嘴 闭嘴
[05:21] I don’t wanna hear another fucking lie out of your mouth. 我不想再从你嘴里听到任何谎言
[05:23] I don’t want to hear you manipulate your words 我不想听你粉饰
[05:24] about who you fucked. 你上过的那些人
[05:26] Who you fucked for money. 你为了钱干的人
[05:30] He paid for your company. 他花钱雇你陪他
[05:31] You’re paid to accompany me. 你也受雇陪我
[05:33] That’s my fucking job. 那是我的工作
[05:36] I have let you off the hook so many times 我对你睁只眼闭只眼好几次
[05:39] and you violated every fucking rule that we’ve put into place, 你几乎违反了我们每一条规则
[05:42] and I keep letting you do it. 我一直在容忍你
[05:43] I don’t know why I keep letting you do it. 我不知道我为什么一直让你这样下去
[05:45] What, you think I don’t know every fucking move you make? 怎么 你以为我不知道你的一举一动吗
[05:48] I don’t want you near me. 我不想你靠近我
[05:51] Fine. Play the victim. 好 扮演受害者吧
[05:53] You’re gonna have to deal with me 你总得面对我
[05:55] ’cause I have a responsibility to put your ass on the stand. 因为我有责任让你站上证人席
[06:03] Just take me to the nearest police station. 带我去最近的警局
[06:19] We have reason to suspect that your guardian, Bria Jones 我们有理由怀疑你的监护人 布里亚·琼斯
[06:23] kept you in custody 监护你
[06:24] as a means to secure her own financial gain. 是为了她个人的经济来源
[06:28] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[06:31] Shortly before you and Bria were placed 你和布里亚加入
[06:33] into witness protection 证人保护计划不久前
[06:35] your father set up numerous trusts in your name 你父亲以你的名义买了很多信托
[06:37] as the beneficiary. 受益人是你
[06:40] Not only is Bria the trustee 布里亚不仅仅是受托人
[06:42] and in control of the accounts… 能控制账户
[06:46] …she’s a beneficiary alongside you. 她和你一样都是受益人
[06:51] So, you think that’s why she took me with her? 你觉得她因此才带走我吗
[06:57] For money? 为了钱
[07:01] Look, I know this is hard 我知道这很难接受
[07:02] it’s my job to figure it out, okay? 但我的工作就是查清楚
[07:05] So I need you to be honest with me. 我需要你和我说实话
[07:09] I just want you to be safe. Nobody’s gonna hurt you. 我只希望你安全 没人会伤害你
[07:13] Okay. Okay. 好 好
[07:16] Has Bria Jones, formerly known as Sarah Day… 布里亚·琼斯 曾用名萨拉·戴伊
[07:20] …ever threatened your well-being? 有没有威胁过你的安全
[07:23] No. 没有
[07:26] No. No, she hasn’t. She hasn’t. 没有 她没有 她没有
[07:32] No. 没有
[07:55] Come up to your room. 去你的房间
[08:03] All right. Pack. 好了 收拾
[08:07] – For what? – Just pack. -为什么 -收拾
[08:08] Pack like you’re never coming back here. Just pack. 当做你永远不会再回这里了 收拾
[08:12] I don’t need anything. There’s nothing to pack. 我什么都不需要 没什么好收拾的
[08:18] Come on. 过来
[08:21] Come on. 过来
[08:23] I need you to clean up. 你得洗干净
[08:30] No, I can’t do anything with these on. 不 我戴着这个没法洗
[08:32] Fucking get in. 给我进来
[08:50] I’m sorry, Bria. 对不起 布里亚
[08:52] I have to do this. 我必须要这么做
[08:58] And I didn’t mean, I… 我不是 我…
[09:01] I don’t mean to say hurtful things to you 我不想对你说那么伤人的话
[09:03] but you keep lying 但你一直撒谎
[09:07] and pushing me around and… 把我推开
[09:10] You don’t understand the position that that puts me in. 你不知道这让我处于怎样的位置
[09:16] I put my job on the line for you. I wanted to. 我为了你连工作都岌岌可危 是我自愿的
[09:21] You don’t, you don’t seem to appreciate that. 你却 你却一点都不在乎
[09:32] I understand. 我明白
[09:37] Do you? 是吗
[09:39] I do. 是的
[09:43] And I’m sorry. 对不起
[10:05] Here, put this on. 穿上这个
[10:10] Can’t do anything with these on. 戴着这个没法穿
[11:14] I wanna go away with you, Ian. 我想和你一起离开 伊恩
[11:18] We could go to the mountains. 我们可以去山上
[11:21] We could go to an island, we’d just disappear. 我们可以去小岛上 我们能就此消失
[11:28] – I know how to disappear. – I know you do. -我知道怎么消失 -我知道
[11:34] We should just go now. 我们现在就应该离开
[11:43] I want that. 我想那样
[11:50] I want that too. 我也想那样
[12:29] The man of the evening, Donald Fairchild 今晚的主人唐纳德·费尔柴尔德
[12:32] invited us here, and at some point 邀请我们来这里 到时候
[12:34] you’re gonna have to get your checkbooks out 你们都需要掏出自己的支票本
[12:36] so I hope you know you’re not getting off the hook. 我希望你们知道你们躲不掉的
[12:38] But for now, let’s welcome the man 但现在 让我们欢迎
[12:40] who’s welcomed us into his home to raise funds for IDC. 邀请我们来他家举行IDC资金募集会的人
[12:43] Something I know you all understand 我相信你们都明白
[12:45] will greatly help our men and women who’ve served. 这笔钱能很好地帮助到那些当过兵的人
[12:48] Donald, would you like to take the stage in your living room? 唐纳德 你要在你的客厅里盛大出场吗
[12:56] Hi, there. 你好
[12:58] Sarah, hi. 萨拉
[13:08] Red or white? 红酒还是白葡萄酒
[13:18] Who told… 谁说…
[13:19] I don’t know. 我不知道
[13:23] Who told, Sam? 谁说的 塞姆
[13:30] Now, if what you’re saying is true 如果你说的是真的
[13:32] then I can’t have any of these accounts linked to me. 那这些账号绝对不能追到我头上
[13:38] This states that you are the legal descendant 这些文件说明你是唐纳德·费尔柴尔德的
[13:40] of Donald Fairchild, and the beneficiary 法定继承人 也是信托的
[13:43] and trustee of board of trust. 受益人和受托人
[13:47] Please sign here. 请在这里签字
[13:49] Sarah, will you follow Mr. Paulson home 萨拉 你能跟保尔森先生回家吗
[13:52] make sure he’s all right? 确保他没事
[13:59] Samuel, I-I don’t know what came over him. 塞穆尔 我不知道他是怎么了
[14:01] Don’t even talk to me right now, Sarah. Just… 别和我说话 萨拉…
[14:21] Katie Fairchild and you are each 凯蒂·费尔柴尔德和你
[14:22] entitled to 50% of the trust. 各自拥有一半信托基金
[14:24] Katie on her 18th birthday, and you’re entitled 等凯蒂到18岁 你就没法
[14:27] to the, uh, full amount of the trust, currently. 拥有全部信托基金
[14:34] And you understand that Donald Fairchild 你明白唐纳德·费尔柴尔德
[14:36] has the right to monitor any account activity 有权力管理账号活动
[14:38] until he’s deceased or rendered incapacitated? 直到他死亡或失去行为能力吧
[14:42] Yes. 明白
[14:45] You know what you do. 你知道你在做什么
[14:47] You know you want to undermine me. 你知道你想坏我的事
[14:50] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[14:52] Don’t play dumb. 别装傻
[15:04] Like I said before… 正如我之前所说…
[15:07] …front to back pressure, like this 从前往后压 像这样
[15:08] and you are the safety. 这样上了保险
[15:11] Never put your finger on the trigger 在你准备好开抢之前
[15:12] until you’re ready to shoot. 永远别把手指放在扳机上
[15:14] Keep your fingers clear from up here. 手指不要碰这里
[15:16] I don’t wanna see you bleed. 我不想看你受伤
[15:18] – You feel good? – Yeah. -感觉不错吧 -嗯
[15:24] – So like this, right? – No. Um… -像这样吗 -不…
[15:26] I’m kidding, Tom. 我开玩笑的 汤姆
[15:29] What time does Donald get home? 唐纳德什么时候回来
[15:35] What would you do if I died? 如果我死了你会怎么做
[15:43] What’s funny? 有什么好笑的
[15:50] Are we really fucking doing this? 我们真的要这么做吗
[15:54] Are we really having this conversation? 我们真的要说这些吗
[15:57] Could happen. 有可能
[16:05] What do you want me to say? 你想让我说什么
[16:08] That I’d be devastated? 我会悲痛欲绝吗
[16:20] What would you do if I died? 如果我死了 你会怎么做
[16:24] I’d be devastated. 我会悲痛欲绝
[16:34] But you aren’t the kind of man that dies. 但你不是会死的人
[16:40] Of course I’ll die. 我当然会死
[16:43] That’s the way life works, dear. 生命就是这样 亲爱的
[17:03] Yeah. How far to the courthouse, my good man? 离法院还有多久 好伙计
[17:06] We’re only a few minutes away. You need something? 还有几分钟 你需要什么吗
[17:08] I just gotta take a leak. That’s all. 我要去尿个尿而已
[17:10] – Where are you dropping us? – The back entrance. -你要把我们送到哪里 -后门
[17:12] There’s a bathroom two doors down from the entrance 入口进去不远的地方过两个房间
[17:14] so not long. 就是厕所
[19:03] Given the recent evidence provided by the court and my client, 根据法院和我当事人最近提供的证据
[19:06] that the witness you’re about to see 你们要见到的证人
[19:08] has been deemed the legal descendant of Donald Fairchild 是唐纳德·费尔柴尔德的法定继承人
[19:10] she should not be forced to testify. 不该逼她作证
[19:13] There is proof and testimony 有证据和证词
[19:15] that the witness we’re about to see has had 表示我们谈论的这位证人
[19:17] sexual relations with Donald Fairchild. 和唐纳德·费尔柴尔德有性关系
[19:19] Therefore, she is in violation 因此她违反了
[19:21] of the statute prohibiting intercourse with anyone 法规中直系亲属不得
[19:23] with whom they share lineal consanguinity. 发生性关系的规定
[19:26] Given these bizarre circumstances, I understand 情况诡异 我明白
[19:29] but the witness is not protected 但是这名证人没有受到
[19:31] under any national law. 任何法律保护
[19:33] – Motion denied. – Thank you, Your Honor. -动议驳回 -谢谢 法官大人
[19:35] I’ll risk everything right now. 我现在愿意赌上一切
[19:42] Blink if you’ll come with me. 愿意和我走就眨眼
[19:49] Sarah Day. 萨拉·戴伊
[19:54] That’s you. 叫你
[20:15] Please stand. 先站着
[20:16] Raise your right hand. 举起右手
[20:19] Do you solemnly affirm to tell the truth 你庄严宣誓会说出事实
[20:20] the whole truth, and nothing but the truth 只说事实 绝不保留
[20:22] under pains and penalties of perjury? 承担伪证的痛苦和惩罚
[20:25] – I do. – Please be seated. -是的 -请坐
[20:29] Prosecution, your witness. 控方 你的证人
[20:33] Please state your name for the record. 请说出你的名字以供记录
[20:40] Please state your name for the record. 请说出你的名字以供记录
[21:10] I need… 我需要…
[21:16] I’m sorry, can you speak louder? 对不起 你能大点声吗
[21:19] I need a minute to myself. I’m… 我需要一点时间 我…
[21:23] Just not, I’m not feeling well. 不行 我感觉不舒服
[21:26] Fifteen minutes, okay? 15分钟 行吗
[21:32] The witness needs a moment. We’ll take a 15-minute recess. 证人需要些时间 我们休庭15分钟
[23:43] Go, please. 快走
[23:45] I’ll tell you where I’m going. Straight, just go straight. 我等下和你说去哪里 直走 直走
应召女友

文章导航

Previous Post: 应召女友(The Girlfriend Experience)第2季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 应召女友(The Girlfriend Experience)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

应召女友(The Girlfriend Experience)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号