时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Do you know who Martin Hoban is? | 你知道马丁·霍班是谁吗 |
[00:15] | The Canadian industrialist? | 加拿大那个工业家 |
[00:17] | What’s your relationship with Hoban? | 你跟霍班有什么关系 |
[00:19] | Let’s just say we have similar business interests. | 这么说吧 我们的生意利益相似 |
[00:23] | As a non-US citizen, it’s illegal for Mr. Hoban | 霍班先生不是美国公民 |
[00:26] | to make donations to US super PACs | 他向美国超级政治委员会捐款 |
[00:29] | and it’s illegal for me to accept them. | 我们接收捐款都是违法行为 |
[00:31] | That won’t be a problem. | 那不成问题 |
[00:32] | I want you to delete any correspondence | 删除科肖尼跟查瑟林之间的 |
[00:34] | between Koscielny and Chiesurin. Everything, | 一切通信 一切 |
[00:36] | e-mails, texts, phone logs… | 电邮 短信 电话记录 |
[00:38] | – Any record of us meeting. – What’s going on? | -我们所有的会面记录 -怎么了 |
[00:41] | No. Just do it. | 别管了 去做吧 |
[00:43] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[00:45] | You know exactly what I’m doing. | 你很清楚我在做什么 |
[00:52] | I don’t know what she sees in you. | 我不知道她看上你什么了 |
[00:57] | She received a donation from Citizens First | 她接受了公民第一的捐款 |
[00:59] | a shell company registered in Toronto | 那是一家在多伦多注册的空壳公司 |
[01:01] | controlled by Martin Hoban, a Canadian businessman. | 由加拿大商人 马丁·霍班控制 |
[01:04] | It’s all in there. | 都在里面了 |
[01:05] | What did she give him in return? | 她拿出了什么回报 |
[01:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:09] | I need you to continue monitoring her. | 我需要你继续监控她 |
[01:12] | No way. You said this was it. | 不可能 你说过到此为止了 |
[01:13] | I can’t. | 我不能了 |
[01:15] | Here. | 给 |
[01:17] | I could lose my job. | 我可能会丢了工作的 |
[01:18] | No one will ever find out. | 没有人会发现的 |
[01:22] | It’s ten thousand dollars. | 那是一万美金 |
[01:26] | It’s your choice, if you don’t want it | 你自己选 如果你不想要 |
[01:27] | all you have to do is leave. | 走就是了 |
[01:30] | But if you continue, you will make a lot of money. | 但如果你继续 你可以挣很多钱 |
[01:34] | Trust me, no one will ever find out. | 相信我 没人会发现的 |
[01:37] | You want to be on the right side of this. | 你不会想站错队的 |
[01:50] | There’s one more thing. | 还有件事 |
[01:52] | She’s an alcoholic. | 她是个酒鬼 |
[01:54] | She’s drinking heavily on the job | 她在上班期间喝酒 |
[01:55] | and it’s getting out of control. | 而且情况渐渐失控了 |
[02:21] | Erica Myles met with Peter Koscielny | 艾瑞卡·迈尔斯和彼得·科肖尼见面 |
[02:23] | and personally solicited the donation. | 并亲自向他索要了捐款 |
[02:26] | Here are the files that show the transfer. | 这些文件是汇款证明 |
[02:28] | And it’d be good to start leaking it. | 可以开始进行泄露了 |
[02:30] | Understood. | 了解 |
[02:38] | Well, the networks are increasing coverage | 电视在增加报道 |
[02:40] | which will mean more donors | 这样能有更多捐助人 |
[02:41] | which will be crucial for Ohio… | 这对俄亥俄州的战局很关键 |
[02:45] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 可以跟你说句话吗 |
[02:47] | I’ve got to go. Call you back. | 我得挂了 再打给你 |
[02:50] | – What is it? – Look, uh… | -怎么了 -听着 |
[02:52] | I don’t want to be an alarmist | 我不想杞人忧天 |
[02:54] | but I’ve been hearing rumors about Erica. | 但我听到了好多关于艾瑞卡的传言 |
[02:56] | Aside from that mess with the Attorney General | 除了首席检察官的那件破事 |
[02:59] | the FBI is apparently looking into the donation | 联调局据说在调查艾瑞卡 |
[03:02] | Erica solicited from Peter Koscielny. | 从彼得·科肖尼那里要来的捐款 |
[03:07] | Erica! | 艾瑞卡 |
[03:11] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[03:14] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[03:17] | I just spoke with Sam Perez. | 我刚跟萨姆·佩雷兹说过话 |
[03:19] | He’s hearing rumors that the FBI | 他听到传言说联调局 |
[03:20] | is looking into the Koscielny donation. | 在调查科肖尼的捐款 |
[03:22] | – What? – Are we at risk? | -什么 -我们有危险吗 |
[03:23] | No, of course not. I vetted him. He’s clean. | 当然没有 我审查过他 他没问题 |
[03:25] | – Are you sure? – One thousand percent. | -你确定吗 -完全确定 |
[03:27] | Then why are people talking? | 那怎么会有人说这种话 |
[03:28] | I have no idea. People talk all the time. | 我怎么知道 人们总在说各种各样的话 |
[03:31] | Well, you might want to find out. | 你最好去查个明白 |
[03:40] | I’ll let her know that you called. | 我会转告她你来过电话 |
[03:42] | I know. That’s the best I can do. | 我知道 我也只能做到这里了 |
[03:45] | Yes, I passed that along, and she will get back to you | 是的 我转达了 等她方便了 |
[03:48] | as soon as she can. Yes… | 就会给你回电 |
[03:50] | I need to speak with you in my office, now. | 来我办公室 我需要跟你说话 |
[03:53] | She’ll get back to you. | 她会给你回电的 |
[04:04] | Shut the door. | 关上门 |
[04:10] | What do you know about Martin Hoban? | 你对马丁·霍班有什么了解 |
[04:12] | Nothing. Who is he? | 没有 他是谁 |
[04:15] | Is he behind Citizens First? | 他是公民第一背后的人吗 |
[04:17] | Did anyone ask you about him? | 有人跟你问起过他吗 |
[04:19] | No. | 没有 |
[04:21] | – No one? – No, no one. | -没有人吗 -没有 |
[04:24] | Are you telling the truth? | 你说的是实话吗 |
[04:26] | Yes. What’s going on? You’re scaring me. | 是的 怎么了 你吓到我了 |
[04:30] | Apparently, the FBI | 据说 联调局 |
[04:31] | are looking into the Koscielny donation. | 在调查科肖尼的捐款 |
[04:35] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[04:36] | And if they find out who he is | 如果他们查明了他的身份 |
[04:37] | I’m gonna be in a lot of trouble. | 我的麻烦可就大了 |
[04:40] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[04:42] | I can’t tell you, but if they contact you | 我不能告诉你 但如果他们联系了你 |
[04:44] | don’t mention him or the re-registration. | 别提他 和重新注册的事 |
[04:47] | – Nothing. – Okay. | -什么都别说 -好 |
[04:48] | You can’t say anything. | 你什么都不能说 |
[04:50] | I won’t. Don’t worry. | 我不会的 别担心 |
[04:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:21] | Did anyone else contact you about Martin Hoban? | 还有人联系你问马丁·霍班的事了吗 |
[05:24] | No one. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[05:25] | Apparently, the FBI are looking into the donation. | 据说 联调局在调查捐款的事 |
[05:28] | If they contact you, please don’t tell them | 如果他们联络了你 千万别说 |
[05:30] | that I asked you to look into him. | 我叫你调查他来着 |
[05:32] | I can’t do that. That would be illegal. | 我不能那么做 那是违法的 |
[05:34] | Come on, Matt. No one has to know. | 拜托 马特 没人需要知道的 |
[05:37] | If you keep it to yourself, they’ll move on. | 如果你不说 他们就会再去查别的 |
[05:38] | I already told you, I can’t do that. | 我说了 我不能那么做 |
[05:41] | And maybe it’s better if you find someone else to work with. | 或许你最好另找人合作 |
[05:44] | I don’t think I can help you anymore. | 我觉得我不能再帮你了 |
[05:47] | – Matt… – I’m sorry. | -马特 -对不起 |
[05:50] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[05:53] | Goodbye, Erica. | 再见 艾瑞卡 |
[06:30] | You look well. | 你看上去挺好的 |
[06:33] | I am. | 是啊 |
[06:35] | You look tired. | 你看上去好累 |
[06:38] | I’m not sleeping… | 我失眠了 |
[06:40] | …well these days. | 好几天了 |
[06:43] | Got some problems at work, | 工作上有问题 |
[06:44] | and Darya and I parted ways for good. | 达瑞拉和我彻底分手了 |
[06:47] | – What happened? – I don’t know. | -发生了什么 -我不知道 |
[06:49] | We realized it just wasn’t gonna work. | 我们意识到我们就是不合适 |
[06:55] | I guess we really never loved each other. | 我猜我们并未真正爱过彼此 |
[06:57] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[07:00] | – Don’t be. – Excuse me. | -不必 -抱歉 |
[07:06] | Hi there. | 你好 |
[07:09] | At 8:00? That’s fine. | 8点可以 |
[07:10] | I’m really looking forward to seeing you. | 我很期待见到你 |
[07:15] | That sounds wonderful. See you soon. | 太好了 回头见 |
[07:20] | Bye. | 再见 |
[07:32] | Are you still pregnant? | 你还怀着吗 |
[07:35] | No. I had an abortion. | 没有 我堕胎了 |
[07:39] | – Are you okay? – Yes. | -你没事吧 -嗯 |
[07:42] | Maybe we can try again one day. | 或许我们哪天可以再试试 |
[07:44] | I’d really like a child together. | 我很想跟你一起要个孩子 |
[07:48] | Don’t. I have to go. I’m meeting a client soon. | 别 我得走了 我得去见客人了 |
[07:51] | Perhaps we could have dinner one night? | 或许我们哪天晚上可以去吃顿饭 |
[07:54] | I’m very busy. I have to go. | 我很忙 我得走了 |
[07:57] | Can I call you? | 我可以打给你吗 |
[08:00] | I-I won’t have time. Good luck with work. | 我没时间的 祝你工作顺利 |
[08:06] | – Anna… – Why are you here? | -安娜 -你为什么要来 |
[08:08] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[08:10] | And I’m so sorry that I hurt you. | 我很抱歉我伤害了你 |
[08:13] | I…hate myself for that. | 我恨自己那么做了 |
[08:15] | Please give us another chance. | 再给我们个机会吧 |
[08:17] | I know that we can make it work | 我知道我们可以的 |
[08:19] | and that we can be happy. I know that. | 我们可以幸福的 我确定 |
[08:22] | Leave me alone. | 别来烦我 |
[08:23] | Please! | 求你 |
[10:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:37] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[10:40] | Just lie with me. | 陪我躺着 |
[10:57] | Did you miss me? | 你想我吗 |
[11:22] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[11:54] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[11:58] | I wanna talk to you about Erica. | 我想跟你谈谈艾瑞卡 |
[12:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:02] | I’ve been hearing rumors about her. | 我听到了很多关于她的传言 |
[12:03] | Serious ones. You work closely with her. | 很严重的传言 你的工作跟她密切相关 |
[12:06] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[12:09] | What do you know about Peter Koscielny? | 你对彼得·科肖尼有什么了解 |
[12:11] | I don’t know anything except | 我不知道别的什么 |
[12:13] | that he gave us twenty-five million dollars. | 只知道他给了我们两千五百万捐款 |
[12:15] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[12:18] | I just need to know what’s going on. | 我只是想知道究竟是怎么回事 |
[12:24] | I’m going to need some incentive. | 我需要点好处 |
[12:27] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[12:29] | I hear Melissa Daniels might be leaving. | 我听说梅丽莎·丹尼尔斯可能要走了 |
[12:31] | I want to be considered for her position. | 我想成为她的继任者候选人 |
[12:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:41] | That twenty-five million dollar donation from Peter Koscielny | 彼得·科肖尼的那两千五百万捐款 |
[12:44] | was actually just a front for Martin Hoban, | 其实来自马丁·霍班 |
[12:46] | a Canadian businessman with substantial holdings | 一个加拿大商人 他在亚伯达的 |
[12:49] | in the oil and gas industry in Alberta. | 油气行业有大量控股 |
[12:51] | Instead of reporting it, Erica tried to bury it. | 艾瑞卡没有举报 而是企图掩盖事实 |
[12:54] | How? | 怎么掩盖 |
[12:56] | She told me to delete all records of her interactions | 她叫我删除了跟科肖尼的一切通讯 |
[12:58] | with Koscielny and did the same herself. | 她自己也那么做了 |
[13:01] | Oh, and when I went to her house I found her blind drunk, | 我去她家时 发现她烂醉如泥 |
[13:05] | and was forced to shower her half-naked | 还不得不给半裸的她冲澡 |
[13:07] | because she could barely stand. | 因为她站都站不住 |
[13:09] | She’s a trainwreck. | 她现在一团糟 |
[13:34] | – It’s not working. – Here. | -不好使了 -来 |
[13:36] | Let me try mine. | 让我试试我的 |
[13:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:06] | Where’s Jim? Do you know where he is? | 吉姆呢 你知道他人在哪吗 |
[14:08] | No. I haven’t seen him since this morning. | 不 我从今早就没见过他了 |
[14:09] | I think he may out for the day, but I’m not sure. | 他可能今天出去了 但我也不确定 |
[14:13] | He isn’t happy at Craswell. I know he’d agree to a meeting. | 他对克拉斯瓦尔不满 他会想见个面的 |
[14:16] | What’s going on? Why is my office locked? | 怎么回事 我办公室怎么锁了 |
[14:17] | Why doesn’t my key card work? | 我的门卡怎么不好使了 |
[14:19] | Can you give us a minute? | 能给我们点时间吗 |
[14:20] | Are you gonna tell me? | 你要告诉我吗 |
[14:23] | Who are you calling? Security? | 你在打给谁 保安吗 |
[14:27] | Why are you calling security? Why are you calling security? | 你为什么要打给保安 |
[14:31] | What’s the matter, you can’t do your dirty work by yourself? | 怎么回事 你不能自己动手 |
[14:33] | You got to call daddy to come and fucking help you? | 还得叫爸爸来帮忙吗 |
[14:35] | You’ve been terminated. | 你被解雇了 |
[14:39] | – On what grounds? – Incompetence. | -凭什么 -不称职 |
[14:42] | Insubordination, unauthorized absences | 不服管 无故旷工 |
[14:44] | and possible criminal behavior. | 还可能有犯罪行为 |
[14:46] | What criminal behavior? What are you talking about? | 什么犯罪行为 你说什么呢 |
[14:48] | – Don’t embarrass yourself. – What are you talking about? | -别丢人了 -你说什么呢 |
[14:51] | Mr. Simons. | 西蒙斯先生 |
[14:53] | What criminal behavior? | 什么犯罪行为 |
[14:55] | We’ll send you your personal belongings | 我们会把你的私人物品寄过去 |
[14:56] | and you’ll be hearing from our attorneys. | 我们的律师会跟你联络 |
[14:58] | Fuck you! | 去你妈 |
[15:15] | – Mardian, what’s going on? – Keep walking. | -马蒂恩 怎么回事 -别停 |
[15:18] | – Why am I being shut out? – Can’t talk about it. | -为什么要把我赶走 -我不能说 |
[15:21] | Are the FBI coming after me? | 联调局要调查我吗 |
[15:23] | Where did Perez hear those rumors? | 佩雷兹从哪听到传言的 |
[15:24] | Who’s he been talking to? | 是谁跟他说的 |
[15:26] | Jim, please! | 吉姆 求你 |
[15:29] | Are they coming after me? | 他们要查我吗 |
[15:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:33] | What do they know? Did you speak with them? | 他们知道什么了 你跟他们谈过吗 |
[15:36] | What do they know? | 他们知道什么 |
[15:39] | What did you tell them? | 你跟他们说了什么 |
[15:41] | – What did you tell them? – Back off! | -你跟他们说了什么 -走开 |
[15:54] | Erica, we spoke on the phone. I’m Brent Crone. | 艾瑞卡 我们通过电话 我是布伦特·科恩 |
[15:57] | Noah’s gonna meet us in the conference room. | 诺亚会在会议室跟我们碰面 |
[15:58] | Can I get you a water or something? | 要喝水吗 |
[16:00] | – Uh, no, I’m good. Thanks. – Okay. | -不用了 谢谢 -好 |
[16:10] | What am I facing? | 我会面临什么指控 |
[16:12] | I really advise against speculating at this point. | 我真的不建议你现在进行猜测 |
[16:15] | Just tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[16:16] | What’s the worst case scenario? | 最糟糕的情况是什么 |
[16:19] | If, and again, this is highly speculative | 如果 再说一次 这完全是推测 |
[16:21] | but if they charge you with both soliciting | 但如果他们指控你违反 |
[16:24] | and receiving a donation in violation | 《联邦选举法》 |
[16:26] | of the Federal Election Campaign Act and convict you | 索要收受捐款 并给你定罪 |
[16:29] | you could be facing up to 10 years in a federal prison. | 你可能面临10年的联邦监狱刑期 |
[16:33] | But it is way too early in the process | 但现在还太早 |
[16:36] | to be making any assumptions. | 不该进行猜测 |
[16:38] | They haven’t even charged you with anything. | 他们还没起诉你什么呢 |
[16:40] | Let’s just take it one step at a time. | 我们一步步来吧 |
[16:42] | Let me call over to the FBI and see what they have, if anything. | 我去联系联调局 看他们掌握了什么 |
[16:49] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do if anyone | 如果有人调查那些汇款 |
[16:50] | looks into that transaction, I’m fucked. | 我不知道该怎么办 我完蛋了 |
[16:53] | Maybe it is just a rumor. | 或许只是个谣言 |
[16:55] | But what if it’s not? What if it’s true? | 但如果不是呢 如果是真的呢 |
[16:57] | It will end my career, I could go to prison. | 这会终结我的事业 我可能会进监狱 |
[16:59] | I’m sure even you can understand that. | 你也能理解这个吧 |
[17:02] | What is that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[17:04] | Don’t make this about you. Not now. | 别把你变成焦点 不是时候 |
[17:10] | I’m fucked! What am I gonna do? | 我完蛋了 我要怎么办 |
[17:15] | You know, I used to admire you. | 我以前很崇敬你的 |
[17:17] | I thought you were strong | 我以为你很强大 |
[17:18] | but now I realize how weak you really are. | 但现在我才意识到你的脆弱 |
[17:20] | You whine like a child. | 你像个孩子似的叽歪 |
[17:22] | You created this mess, why don’t you solve it | 是你搞出了这堆麻烦 你怎么不解决好 |
[17:24] | instead of drinking yourself to death? | 而不是把自己喝死 |
[17:25] | Because there isn’t a solution. | 因为没办法解决 |
[17:28] | Please don’t start. Please. | 别跟我吵 |
[17:30] | Not now, I can’t take it now. | 现在不行 我现在受不了 |
[17:32] | I know I’ve got my faults | 我知道我有不好 |
[17:33] | and I haven’t treated you well, but I… | 我对你也不好 但我 |
[17:36] | – I love you. – You hate me. | -我爱你 -你恨我 |
[17:39] | Just like you hate yourself. You’re full of hate. | 就像你恨自己 你充满了仇恨 |
[17:41] | No! It’s not true. I love you. | 不是的 我爱你 |
[17:44] | I adore you. | 我仰慕你 |
[17:50] | You stink. | 你一身酒气 |
[17:55] | Kiss me. | 吻我 |
[18:04] | There’s nothing there. | 我毫无感觉 |
[18:19] | I won’t remember you. | 我不会记住你的 |
[18:21] | I never remember anything that hurts me. | 我从不记住伤害我的东西 |
[20:13] | – You okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -嗯 我没事 |
[20:16] | Just remember you’re here on your own accord. | 记住你是主动来的 |
[20:18] | Don’t react, say as little as possible. | 别作反应 尽量少说话 |
[20:20] | We just need to see what they have. That’s it. | 我们只想知道他们有什么 仅此而已 |
[20:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:35] | Is it safe to assume that in your role as Finance Director | 可以认为作为财务总监 |
[20:38] | you are aware that soliciting donations or accepting donations | 你清楚索要或接受外国人或团体的捐款 |
[20:40] | from a foreign individual or entity are federal crimes? | 是违反联邦法律的吧 |
[20:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:45] | What’s your relationship with Martin Hoban? | 你跟马丁·霍班是什么关系 |
[20:48] | I don’t know him. | 我不认识他 |
[20:50] | – Have you ever met him? – No. | -你见过他吗 -没有 |
[20:52] | Ever spoken to him | 跟他说过话 |
[20:53] | or had any correspondence with him at all? | 跟他通过信吗 |
[20:55] | No. | 没有 |
[20:57] | Did you personally solicit a donation | 你有亲自代表行动权利 |
[20:59] | from him on behalf of Right To Action? | 向他索要捐款吗 |
[21:01] | – No. – Are you sure? | -没有 -你确定吗 |
[21:04] | My client already responded. | 我的客户已经回答了 |
[21:06] | Did Right To Action accept | 行动权利有接受 |
[21:07] | a donation from Citizens First | 公民第一的捐款吗 |
[21:09] | a company controlled by Martin Hoban? | 那是马丁·霍班控制的公司 |
[21:11] | I’d have to check my records. | 我得回去查查记录 |
[21:15] | You don’t recall if Citizens First | 你不记得公民第一 |
[21:17] | made a twenty-five million dollar donation | 于10月4日 三周半前 |
[21:19] | on October 4th | 捐出了 |
[21:21] | three and a half weeks ago? | 两千五百万吗 |
[21:22] | You’re badgering her. | 你在骚扰她 |
[21:23] | It’s a straightforward question. | 这是个简单的问题 |
[21:25] | And she already responded. | 她已经答了 |
[21:26] | I remind you, Miss Myles came in here voluntarily | 我要提醒你 迈尔斯小姐是自愿前来 |
[21:28] | and she’s fully cooperating with you. | 而且非常配合 |
[21:30] | – Do you know a Sandra Fuchs? – Yes. | -你认识桑德拉·福克斯吗 -是的 |
[21:33] | – In what capacity? – She’s my assistant. | -怎么认识的 -她是我的助理 |
[21:35] | – At Right To Action? – Yes. | -在行动权利 -是的 |
[21:37] | Do you recall having a conversation with her | 你记得本周二跟她谈过 |
[21:39] | this past Tuesday about Martin Hoban | 马丁·霍班的事吗 |
[21:41] | and a donation that he made to Right To Action? | 以及他向行动权利的捐款 |
[21:43] | No. | 不记得 |
[21:52] | Shut the door. | 关上门 |
[21:55] | What do you know about Martin Hoban? | 你对马丁·霍班有什么了解 |
[21:58] | Nothing. Who is he? | 没有 他是谁 |
[22:01] | Is he behind Citizens First? | 他是公民第一背后的人吗 |
[22:03] | Did anyone ask you about him? | 有人跟你问起过他吗 |
[22:06] | No. | 没有 |
[22:08] | – No one? – No, no one. | -没有人吗 -没有 |
[22:10] | Are you telling the truth? | 你说的是实话吗 |
[22:12] | Yes. What’s going on? You’re scaring me. | 是的 怎么了 你吓到我了 |
[22:15] | Apparently, the FBI | 据说 联调局 |
[22:17] | are looking into the Koscielny donation. | 在调查科肖尼的捐款 |
[22:18] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[22:21] | And if they find out who he is | 如果他们查明了他的身份 |
[22:22] | I’m gonna be in a lot of trouble. | 我的麻烦可就大了 |
[22:24] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[22:25] | I can’t tell you, but if they contact you | 我不能告诉你 但如果他们联系了你 |
[22:27] | don’t mention him or the re-registration. Nothing | 别提他 和重新注册的事 什么都别说 |
[22:29] | – Okay. – You can’t say anything. | -好 -你什么都不能说 |
[22:33] | I won’t. Don’t worry. | 我不会的 别担心 |
[22:35] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[22:46] | I need to use the restroom. | 我得去趟厕所 |
[22:48] | I’ll be right back. | 我就回来 |
[23:12] | 701 Connecticut Avenue. | 701康涅狄格大道 |