时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Now, look into the light. | 看着这道光 |
[00:13] | I am Bria Jones. | 我是布里亚·琼斯 |
[00:15] | I am Bria Jones. | 我是布里亚·琼斯 |
[00:17] | You’ll testify against Donald Fairchild… | 你愿意作证指控唐纳德·费尔柴尔德 |
[00:20] | …and in exchange we’ll relocate you to a safe house. | 作为交换 我们会将你安置到安全屋 |
[00:23] | Assist you in finding appropriate employment. | 帮助你找到合适的职业 |
[00:26] | And assign you a US Marshal | 并会指派一名联邦法警 |
[00:27] | for the protection of you and your daughter. | 保护你和你的女儿 |
[00:29] | She’s not my daughter. | 她不是我的女儿 |
[00:30] | I don’t wanna go! I’m not going! | 我不想走 我不走 |
[00:42] | He paid for your company. | 他花钱雇你陪他 |
[00:43] | You’re paid to accompany me. | 你也受雇陪我 |
[00:45] | That’s my fucking job! | 那是我的工作 |
[00:50] | That’s a bug, man. That’s a fucking bug. | 那是个窃听器 那是个窃听器 |
[00:52] | Who put this here? | 谁把这个放在这里的 |
[00:54] | Bria! | 布里亚 |
[00:55] | – You’ll be okay, Kayla. – Bria! | -没事的 凯拉 -布里亚 |
[00:57] | I promise, you’re safe now. | 我保证 你很安全 |
[00:59] | This states that you are the legal descendant of Donald Fairchild | 这些文件说明你是唐纳德·费尔柴尔德的法定继承人 |
[01:02] | and the beneficiary and trustee of Board of Trust. | 也是信托的受益人和受托人 |
[01:07] | Not only is Bria in control of the accounts | 布里亚不仅仅能控制账户 |
[01:09] | she’s a beneficiary alongside you. | 她和你一样都是受益人 |
[01:11] | You think that’s why she took me with her? | 你觉得她因此才带走我吗 |
[01:15] | For money? | 为了钱 |
[01:17] | Raise your right hand. | 举起右手 |
[01:19] | Do you solemnly affirm to tell the truth, the whole truth | 你庄严宣誓会说出事实 只说事实 |
[01:21] | and nothing but the truth under pains | 绝不保留 承担伪证的 |
[01:22] | and penalties of perjury? | 痛苦和惩罚 |
[01:25] | I do. | 是的 |
[02:08] | I’ll be right out. | 我马上回来 |
[02:28] | I don’t want to be a part of a break-in, ma’am. | 我不想参与非法入室 |
[02:31] | I just need to get paid and then I can get out of here. | 我只想赶紧拿钱走人 |
[02:35] | I know and I’m so sorry it’s taking so long. | 我知道 很抱歉花了这么久 |
[02:37] | I got locked out of my house. | 我被锁在我自己屋外了 |
[02:40] | I, I just need to go one more place. | 我 我只需要再去一个地方 |
[02:42] | If you could just wait. | 如果你愿意等一下 |
[02:43] | I don’t know what you’re doin’, but I don’t need the cash… | 我不知道你在干什么 但我没有那么… |
[02:47] | – …that bad. – I just need your help. | -需要钱 -我只是需要你的帮助 |
[02:48] | Please. | 拜托 |
[02:51] | If you just wait for me | 如果你能等我 |
[02:53] | I will compensate you really well. | 我会好好补偿你 |
[02:56] | – Okay. – Yeah? | -好吧 -好吗 |
[02:57] | – All right. – Thank you. | -好吧 -谢谢 |
[03:05] | What the hell’s goin’ on here, huh? | 怎么回事 |
[03:09] | – Sorry, ma’am. – Oh, come on! | -抱歉 女士 -别这样 |
[03:10] | – I can’t do this. – Wait! | -我不干了 -等等 |
[03:14] | Fuck! | 操 |
[03:15] | You in some kind of trouble? | 你有麻烦了吗 |
[03:18] | Actually, yeah, I am. I’m locked out of my house. | 是的 我被锁在我自己的屋子外了 |
[03:20] | Oh, why don’t you just call that parole guy | 你为什么不直接打给那个 |
[03:22] | who hangs around here everyday? | 天天过来的假释官 |
[03:24] | – He’s my cousin. – Yeah, sure. | -他是我兄弟 -是啊 |
[03:26] | Sure, you get led out with a black sack | 是啊 你是戴着黑头套 |
[03:28] | over your head, handcuffed. | 铐着手铐带走的 |
[03:30] | I don’t know what kinda cousins you have but that ain’t family. | 我不知道你有什么兄弟 但那些人绝不是家人 |
[03:34] | Fine. He’s my parole officer. | 好吧 他是我的假释官 |
[03:38] | Did you kill anyone? | 你杀了人吗 |
[03:41] | Oh, I don’t wanna know. | 我不想知道 |
[03:43] | Forget I even asked that. | 当我没问 |
[03:44] | I hate pigs. Wait here a second. | 我讨厌那些猪 等等我 |
[04:00] | Here, let me in there. | 让一下 |
[04:10] | – Hey, I’m not payin’ for this. – Yeah. | -我可不想付钱赔偿 -嗯 |
[04:13] | No, no, I just want your, I want your word that… | 不 我要你 我要你保证… |
[04:15] | – …I’m not paying for this. – You have my word, I promise. | -我不用赔偿 -我保证 |
[04:16] | You won’t pay a penny. | 你不用赔偿 |
[04:23] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[04:29] | Goddammit! | 该死 |
[04:37] | Le-let me try it. Let me try. | 让我试试 让我试试 |
[04:56] | All right. | 好了 |
[05:28] | Hey, I’m not gonna stand out here all day. | 我可没空站在这里一整天 |
[05:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:40] | That’s it? | 就这点 |
[05:54] | 斯特劳特 我们不用去酒吧了 甚至不用开房间 我到停车场和你见面 500元 再见个面吗 老地方 老价格 | |
[06:06] | 斯特劳特 我们不用去酒吧了 甚至不用开房间 我到停车场和你见面 500元 再见个面吗 老地方 老价格 老地方 一小时后到 不过400 我开奔驰来 可以商量 但我觉得还行 | |
[06:55] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[06:57] | You been runnin’ or somethin’? | 你跑过来的吗 |
[06:59] | Yeah, my car broke down. | 是的 我的车坏了 |
[07:00] | I had to walk a little bit. | 只能走一小段路 |
[07:02] | You kinda smell like shit. | 你身上味道真大 |
[07:05] | Want to fuck? | 想干一炮吗 |
[07:28] | Well, you feel really good. | 你真的很棒 |
[07:31] | You know, I’m not ready yet. | 我还没准备好 |
[07:33] | I just want you inside me. | 我只想让你进入我的身体 |
[07:37] | I’m not even hard yet. | 我都还没有硬 |
[07:39] | Yeah, but just being near you makes me really fucking wet. | 是啊 但是在你旁边我就湿了 |
[07:52] | Uh, you know what this… | 你知道吗… |
[07:55] | I don’t think this is gonna work, uh… | 我觉得这样不行 |
[07:57] | I might just be too nervous or somethin’ | 我可能太紧张了之类的 |
[07:59] | but you know, could you… | 但是你能… |
[08:06] | You know, maybe we’re not right for each other. | 也许我们不适合对方 |
[08:09] | Maybe we should both find other people | 也许我们需要找其他人 |
[08:10] | to meet our needs, you know. | 满足我们的需求 |
[08:12] | – Yeah. – Just… | -嗯 -只是… |
[08:14] | – Just no hard feelings. – Yeah. | -别介意 -嗯 |
[08:18] | Look, I just… | 我只是 |
[08:20] | I just need to be home by 6:00 or my wife gets paranoid. | 我得六点前回家 不然我妻子会疑神疑鬼 |
[08:23] | You have a wife? That’s nice. | 你有妻子 真不错 |
[08:25] | – Yeah, we… – That’s nice. | -嗯 我们… -真不错 |
[08:26] | We work at the labs together. | 我们一起在实验室工作 |
[08:28] | We got two kids and, and they’re amazing. | 我们有两个孩子 他们很棒 |
[08:37] | I just… | 我只是 |
[08:40] | Yeah, I just need a… | 我只是需要 |
[08:41] | – You just need a release. – Yeah. | -你需要放松 -是的 |
[08:43] | You just wanna have some fun, Stuart, right? | 你想找点乐子 对吧 斯特劳特 |
[08:46] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -是的 |
[08:49] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[08:51] | Why don’t we go get some wine? | 我们可以来点红酒 |
[08:53] | – And some other things. – What other things? | -还有其他东西 -什么其他东西 |
[08:55] | And then we could go to the desert | 然后我们可以去沙漠 |
[08:57] | and we could go and fuck like crazy | 我们可以疯狂地做爱 |
[08:59] | and no one will hear us. | 没人会听到 |
[09:01] | I, I don’t want any kinky stuff. | 我不想搞什么奇怪的东西 |
[09:03] | It won’t be kinky. I promise. | 我保证 不会很奇怪 |
[09:06] | And I will suck you off so fucking hard… | 我会好好给你口 |
[09:10] | Yeah? That sounds like fun, doesn’t it? | 怎么样 听起来不错吧 |
[09:12] | Yeah, I just, I just got to be home by 6:00… | 我只是…我得六点前回家 |
[09:14] | Yeah, you will be. I’ll have you home by 6:00. I promise. | 没问题 我六点前把你送回家 我保证 |
[09:17] | Your wife won’t know a thing. | 你妻子什么都不会知道 |
[09:19] | And I’m gonna fuck you like crazy. | 我会疯狂地干你 |
[09:22] | So fucking hard, all right? | 疯狂地 好吗 |
[09:24] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[09:27] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[09:39] | You know, we’re from the suburbs. | 我们是郊区的 |
[09:40] | We don’t really get out this way much. | 我们一般不来这种地方 |
[09:42] | My wife, she’s a little bit worried about stuff like this. | 我老婆有点担心这种东西 |
[09:44] | You know it’s very international. | 这里有很多外国人 |
[09:46] | She’s not Mexican or anything, so we don’t come for the food | 她不是墨西哥人什么的 所以我们不会来吃东西 |
[09:48] | but I’m sure it’s really great. | 但我相信肯定很棒 |
[09:51] | You know, it’s not that she’s racist. We’re not racists– | 我不是说她是种族歧视 我们不种族歧视… |
[09:53] | No, I’m sure your wife isn’t at all racist. | 我相信你妻子一点也不种族歧视 |
[09:55] | – Does she like pawn shops? – No. | -她喜欢典当行吗 -不 |
[10:01] | – You wanna hold it? – No. | -你想拿拿看吗 -不 |
[10:03] | Go on. | 来吧 |
[10:05] | – Nice. Yeah. – Nice, right? | -不错 -不错吧 |
[10:07] | How’d that last one work out for ya? | 上一把用得怎么样 |
[10:09] | Last one? | 上一把 |
[10:10] | Yeah, it was great. | 很棒 |
[10:12] | Um, I sometimes go to the desert and shoot naked. | 我有时候会去沙漠脱了衣服射击 |
[10:16] | Just for fun. | 很好玩 |
[10:19] | We’ll take it. | 我们要了 |
[10:21] | You hunt or somethin’? | 你打猎吗 |
[10:23] | Something like that. | 之类的吧 |
[10:24] | You know they’ve got some really pretty jewelry. | 他们这里有一些很好看的首饰 |
[10:26] | You could pick something up, maybe for your wife. | 你可以选一些 给你妻子 |
[10:41] | You know I never buy stuff like this for my wife. | 我从来没有给我妻子买过这种东西 |
[10:44] | She’s probably gonna get suspicious. | 她可能会怀疑 |
[10:47] | Yeah, well, just apologize | 你就为从来没 |
[10:49] | for not getting her nice stuff enough. | 给她买过好东西而道歉 |
[10:51] | Say it’s from a vintage store, not a pawn shop. | 说这是从古董店买的 而不是典当行 |
[10:53] | – Can I keep this up front? – Yeah, I guess. | -我能在前座拿着这把枪吗 -可以吧 |
[10:56] | Just don’t shoot me, huh? | 别朝我开枪就好 |
[11:10] | Haven’t touched a gun since I was eight. | 我八岁起就没碰过枪 |
[11:12] | My dad took me hunting once. | 我爸爸带我去打过一次猎 |
[11:14] | I was so nervous, I didn’t know what to expect. | 我很紧张 我不知道会发生什么 |
[11:16] | There was this big deer and… | 有一头很大的鹿… |
[11:17] | …we clipped it and it fell on the ground | 我们打中了 它摔在地上 |
[11:20] | and there was blood everywhere. | 到处都是血 |
[11:22] | My dad was so mad. He says, “Just shoot it.” | 我爸爸很生气 他说”开枪啊” |
[11:24] | That’s interesting. Yeah. | 真有趣 |
[11:27] | I couldn’t do it. | 我下不了手 |
[11:29] | I just saw his eyes. | 我看到了它的眼睛 |
[11:32] | And my dad had to put him out of his misery. | 我爸爸只能给了它个痛快 |
[11:34] | There was just so much blood. | 实在是太多血了 |
[11:38] | You-you know what, I just don’t think guns are for me. | 你知道吗 我觉得枪不适合我 |
[11:41] | I’ll change your mind about that. I promise. | 我会让你改变主意的 我保证 |
[11:44] | Promise. | 保证 |
[11:59] | You see that flower on top of that cactus? | 你看到仙人掌上的花了吗 |
[12:01] | I’m gonna knock it off in three shots. | 我要三枪打掉 |
[12:04] | And if I don’t get it, then you’ve got three shots. | 如果我没有打掉 那你来打三枪 |
[12:06] | And then we’re gonna fuck. | 然后我们就做爱 |
[12:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:10] | Wanna make a bet? | 要打赌吗 |
[12:12] | – No, we don’t need to bet– – Let’s have some fun. | -不 我们不用打赌 -来点乐子 |
[12:14] | That’s what we’re here for. | 我们来这里不就是为了这个吗 |
[12:15] | – Make a bet. Give me a number. – I should get back by six. | -打个赌 给我个数 -我六点前得回去 |
[12:18] | You’ll be back home by six, I promise. | 我保证你六点前能回家 |
[12:20] | Give me a number. | 给我个数字 |
[12:22] | – 200. – Deal. | -200 -好的 |
[12:24] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[12:25] | Close. | 差一点 |
[12:29] | Do you wanna hear about me, Stuart, for a change? | 想听听我的故事吗 斯特劳特 偶尔换换 |
[12:31] | – Yeah. – Yeah, I know you don’t really. | -好吧 -我知道你并不在乎 |
[12:32] | But I’m gonna tell you anyway. | 但反正我也想说 |
[12:35] | There was a time when I really wanted to have a career. | 我以前很想有一份事业 |
[12:39] | And I wanted to have an office. | 我想有个办公室 |
[12:41] | And I wanted to have my own furniture. | 我想有我自己的家具 |
[12:44] | And I wanted to answer to nobody. | 我想不听任何人的 |
[12:46] | – That sounds reasonable. – Sounds reasonable, right? | -听起来很合理 -听起来很合理是吧 |
[12:48] | But it never happened, Stuart. | 但却没有成真 斯特劳特 |
[12:51] | Uh, this isn’t gonna be a sob story. | 这不会是什么悲伤的故事 |
[12:54] | But I wanted to give you some context. | 但我只是想告诉你一些背景 |
[12:56] | – Context? – Yeah. Context. | -背景 -没错 背景 |
[13:01] | I thought I was better than this. | 我本来以为我水平更好一点 |
[13:03] | Uh, you know I understand. | 我理解 |
[13:04] | – Do you? – Yeah, you know, I know. I do. | -是吗 -我知道的 真的 |
[13:07] | You… Do you think you understand? | 你…你觉得你明白吗 |
[13:08] | How could you possibly understand? | 你怎么可能明白 |
[13:11] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[13:13] | I don’t know you. | 我不了解你 |
[13:15] | It’s all right to say you don’t understand. | 你说你不了解也没事 |
[13:18] | You can be honest. | 你可以说实话 |
[13:19] | It’s better to hear the truth. | 听到真相会更好 |
[13:23] | Okay, I don’t know. | 好吧 我不知道 |
[13:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:28] | Then, I figured out a way to pay for everything. | 然后 我想了个能搞到钱的办法 |
[13:34] | Now, don’t get me wrong. I like to fuck. | 别误解 我喜欢做爱 |
[13:37] | I really do, but sometimes… | 真的 但有时候 |
[13:40] | …I pretend to like it more than I really do. | 我会假装喜欢程度更深一点 |
[13:44] | And then I met a man… | 我遇到一个人 |
[13:46] | …who took care of everything. | 他处理好了一切 |
[13:48] | And I only had to pretend with one man. | 我只需要跟一个人假装 |
[13:52] | And he’d give me things, he’d give me nice things. | 他会给我东西 好东西 |
[13:56] | And then, I’d want more nice things. | 然后我想要更多好东西 |
[13:59] | And then I’d say nice things to get nice things | 然后我会为了得到好东西而说好话 |
[14:02] | and then I’d feel like I was owed nice things. | 我感觉我应该拥有好东西 |
[14:04] | And then I’d stop. | 后来我不会再 |
[14:07] | Being honest about how I really felt. | 坦白我真正的感受 |
[14:10] | And then he started saying really horrible things. | 然后他开始说很可怕的话 |
[14:14] | And he started saying horrible things all the time. | 他开始一直说很可怕的东西 |
[14:19] | And it all started sounding like white noise to me. | 对我来说只是一些没有意义的话 |
[14:23] | And I’d give an inch, I’d give an inch. | 我会退一步 再退一步 |
[14:26] | and start to think it was all normal but it wasn’t normal. | 开始想这都是正常的 但这不是正常的 |
[14:29] | – I’m sorry. – Wasn’t normal at all. | -我很遗憾 -一点都不正常 |
[14:32] | And here we are. | 现在我们在这里 |
[14:36] | Oh, that was so impressive. | 太厉害了 |
[14:38] | – That was very impressive. – Wasn’t it? | -很厉害 -是吧 |
[14:39] | – That was great, yeah. – Okay, your turn. | -很棒 -轮到你了 |
[14:42] | – I should be going home. – Oh, come on, Stuart. | -我应该回家了 -别这样 |
[14:44] | We’re here to have fun. Three shots. | 我们是来找乐子的 三枪 |
[14:46] | – I’ve gotta be home by si– – Three shots. | -我得六点… -三枪 |
[14:47] | Come on, you don’t… You don’t want to play? | 别这样 你…你不想玩吗 |
[14:51] | Come on, then we’ll fuck. | 你打完我们就做爱 |
[14:52] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[14:53] | – Come on. – All right. | -来吧 -好的 |
[15:16] | Nice, Stuart. | 不错 斯特劳特 |
[15:18] | You got two more shots. | 你还有两枪 |
[15:32] | One more shot, Stuart. | 还有一枪 斯特劳特 |
[15:51] | Bria, put the gun down. | 布里亚 放下枪 |
[15:55] | What the fuck did you just do? | 你干了什么 |
[15:57] | Put the gun on the ground. | 把枪放在地上 |
[16:00] | Put the gun on the ground, | 把枪放在地上 |
[16:00] | then you can go home to your lovely wife and your two kids. | 然后你就可以回家找你的妻子和孩子了 |
[16:03] | Put it on the ground. | 把枪放在地上 |
[16:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:08] | Now you can go back to your car and go home. | 然后你可以回到车上回家了 |
[16:41] | Bria, please don’t. | 布里亚 不要 |
[16:55] | We… We could still walk away. I could still help you. | 我们…我们还是可以离开 我还是能帮你 |
[16:59] | If you kill me, you’ll be on your own. | 如果你杀了我 你就只能靠自己了 |
[17:02] | I don’t need you. | 我不需要你 |
[17:04] | And I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你的帮助 |
[17:06] | And right now, you just need to understand that I’m helping you. | 现在 你要知道我在帮你 |
[17:09] | I just wanted to warn you, he’s coming. | 我只是想提醒你 他来了 |
[17:22] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[17:25] | Bria, please give me the gun. | 布里亚 把枪给我 |
[17:28] | – Bria, please… – Just shut up. | -布里亚 拜托… -闭嘴 |
[17:32] | Sarah, I’m not going to hurt you. | 萨拉 我不会伤害你 |
[17:35] | Please don’t. | 不要 |
[17:45] | Don’t do anything stupid. | 别做蠢事 |
[19:29] | You could just say it was self-defense. | 你可以说是自卫 |
[21:38] | I owe my life to Ian. | 我这条命是伊恩的 |
[21:42] | He knew he was coming. | 他早就知道他要来 |
[21:44] | He saved my life. | 他救了我的命 |
[21:48] | I just wanna go home now. | 我只想回家 |
[21:55] | This is Marshal Ian Olsen. How’s it goin’, bud? | 这是伊恩·奥森法警 你好吗 |
[21:59] | – Doing all right. – He’s our top guy. | -不错 -他是我们最棒的 |
[22:02] | The hero, huh? | 大英雄 |
[22:04] | He saved our last witness from near death. | 他救了我们上一名证人一命 |
[22:07] | – He’s a good man. – Thank you. | -他是个好人 -谢谢 |
[23:12] | Thanks, Tom. | 谢谢 汤姆 |