Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险(YOLO: Crystal Fantasy)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险(YOLO: Crystal Fantasy)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Party forever! 派对万岁
[00:04] Yeah! 好嗨
[00:05] That’s my Sarah! 那是我家萨拉哦
[00:07] I’m never gonna regret tonight! 我永远不会后悔今晚玩那么嗨
[00:11] Yeah! 爽
[00:19] Don’t worry. We didn’t do anything. 别担心 我们没发生什么
[00:21] I was just admiring you all night. 我只是整晚欣赏你的睡颜
[00:31] What’s up? 你怎么了
[00:33] I’m just thinking. 我在思考
[00:35] Is this what I’m supposed to be doing with my life? 我这辈子都要这样过吗
[00:37] Just going out and getting wasted every night? 每晚出去浪 喝到断片
[00:41] I don’t know, I just… 我也不知道 就是…
[00:42] ..Feel like I’m stuck in a loop of partying and regret. 觉得我困在了浪完又后悔的无限循环里
[00:49] 占星镜 你今天也会很不顺
[00:50] Oh, God, even my horoscope says my life sucks. 天呐 连我的星座运程都说我的人生丧爆了
[01:01] Well, Sarah, if you’re feeling depressed, 萨拉 如果你觉得郁闷
[01:04] you can always go and stay in our holiday house on Planet Bali. 随时可以去我们在巴厘星的房子度假
[01:09] You know what? That… 其实 这…
[01:10] That actually sounds like a good idea. 这听起来还真是个好主意
[01:12] Well, you can use my rocket if you want. 如果你想 可以搭我的火箭去
[01:15] I’ve got it in the garage. 我就停在车库里
[01:17] Bloody thing hasn’t been used in ages. 很久没用过那玩意了
[01:20] Oh, yeah, sure. That’d be great, Dad. 好啊 那就太好了 爸爸
[01:22] OK, fine! You wanna use it, fine. 行啊 你想用就用吧
[01:24] Just take things when you wanna use them, 你想用什么就随时拿去好了
[01:25] if that’s the kind of person you are. 如果你是那种自私鬼
[01:27] I was just about to use it, but that’s fine. 我本来打算用的 不过没关系
[01:29] If you don’t wanna use it, that’s fine, that’s OK. Yep. 如果你不想用 也没问题 嗯
[01:32] There it is. 在这儿
[01:34] I call it…Rocket, 我给它取名为 火箭
[01:37] the Dad…the Dad Rocket, 老… 老爸火箭
[01:39] 2…3000. 型号2… 3000
[01:41] ‐ Is it safe? ‐ Nuh. -安全吗 -不
[01:43] Alright, I’m ready to leave! Let’s go! 好啦 我准备好出发了 快走吧
[01:47] Look, Rachel, 听我说 瑞秋
[01:49] I like going out with you and partying and everything, 我喜欢和你出去玩 去派对疯
[01:51] but I think we need a bit of a break from each other. 但我觉得我们需要分开一段时间
[01:54] – What? – Not forever. It’s just…well… -什么 -不是永远分开 只是…
[01:57] My horoscope said I need a break from my toxic best friend 我的星座运程说我需要暂时远离有毒的闺蜜
[02:00] and I was thinking that might mean you. 我觉得那可能是指你
[02:00] 占星镜 暂时远离有毒的闺蜜
[02:02] Nah! 不可能
[02:03] I think I wanna be alone on this trip. 这趟旅行我还是一个人去吧
[02:07] Sure. Fine. That’s OK. 好吧 行 没问题
[02:09] Thanks for understanding, Rachel. 感谢你的理解 瑞秋
[02:18] You and I can… can hang out if you want. 我…我俩可以一起玩 如果你想的话
[02:25] Salutations! 你好呀
[02:26] Get the ‐‐‐‐ outta my ‐‐‐‐ face, ‐‐‐‐! ‐‐‐‐ Off! 你丫给老娘滚远一点 死开
[02:29] OK, if that’s the way you want to play it, 既然你是这种态度
[02:32] I guess you won’t find out how we can get to Sarah, then. 那你就别想知道我们如何能追上萨拉
[02:37] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[02:38] Yes, I’ve been working on my own rocket for a while now. 我已经自主研制火箭一段时间了
[02:42] My little passion project, you could say. 可以说是我个人小小的激情事业啦
[02:44] It’s a little weekend hobby. 是周末的小爱好
[02:47] Show me! 快带老娘去看
[02:51] I call it the Lucas Rocket. 我给它起名为 卢卡斯火箭
[02:53] Literally the best rocket of all time. 绝对是史上最厉害的火箭
[02:55] Can we catch up to Sarah with it? 我们能乘坐它赶上萨拉吗
[02:57] Yes, if we leave promptly. 可以 只要我们立刻出发
[02:59] By my calculations, 根据我的计算
[03:00] Sarah should be in the Omega Region about now. 萨拉现在该到达欧米茄区了
[03:03] *The Omega Region!* *欧米茄区*
[03:10] This is exactly what I needed. 我正需要这个
[03:14] Approaching Planet Bali! 正在接近巴厘星
[03:20] 危险 系统故障
[03:22] *Welcome to Planet Bali…* *欢迎来到巴厘星*
[03:54] Are you OK? 你没事吧
[03:55] Oh, I think so. 应该没事
[04:00] What’s going on? Where am I? Am I dead? 怎么回事 我这是在哪 我是不是死了
[04:03] No, you’re on Planet Horoscope. 没有 这里是星座运程星
[04:05] I’m Capricorn. 我是摩羯座
[04:06] I’m guessing you’re here for tonight’s frat party. 你是来参加今晚的兄弟会派对的吧
[04:09] I’m not going because I wasn’t invited 我不去了 因为没人邀请我
[04:10] because everyone hates me. 因为所有人都讨厌我
[04:12] I was gonna play marbles instead. 我打算自己玩弹珠好了
[04:14] ‐ Marbles? ‐ Yeah. -弹珠 -对
[04:15] When I get depressed or anxious, I play marbles by myself. 我一感到郁闷或焦虑 就会一个人玩弹珠
[04:17] It just makes me happy. I don’t know. 那能让我快乐 我也不知道
[04:19] I’m just a weirdo or something. 可能我是个怪人吧
[04:21] But then your rocket crash‐landed right next to me. 但你的火箭却正好坠毁在我面前
[04:23] ‐ Do you wanna play with me? ‐ Sorry, I can’t. -你想和我一起玩吗 -抱歉 我不能
[04:26] I need to get my rocket fixed. 我得修好火箭
[04:27] ‐ I was on my way to Planet Bali. ‐ Oh. OK. -我本来正去往巴厘星 -好吧
[04:36] “Capricorns will be rejected today”? “摩羯座今天会被拒绝”
[04:39] Oh, my God. You’re a Capricorn? 天呐 你是摩羯座的吗
[04:41] Yeah. Wait a second. 是的 等等
[04:43] Does this have something to do with you? 这是不是和你有关系
[04:45] Yeah. I’m your star sign. 是的 我是你的星座
[04:47] Anything that happens to me or my 11 frat mates 发生在我或我另外11个兄弟会成员身上的事
[04:49] happens to all humans on earth. 也会发生在地球所有人类身上
[04:51] And, yeah, I’ve been having a pretty shit time lately. 我最近的确过得很不开心
[04:53] So whatever happens to you happens to me? 所以无论你发生什么事 也会发生在我身上吗
[04:59] You know what, Capricorn? 这样吧 摩羯座
[05:00] I’m gonna come to that party 我会去那个派对
[05:02] and make sure you have the best time ever. 并且一定会让你度过最快乐的一晚
[05:06] LOL! Look at ‘Crapricorn’ trying to make friends! 笑死 你们看 “屎”羯座想交朋友呢
[05:10] What a loser! 真没出息
[05:11] Yeah, you get him, Sagittarius. You get him. 是啊 射手座 怼得好 怼得妙
[05:14] Come on, guys. Let’s go to the party. 走吧 我们去派对
[05:18] Oh, I must play with my marbles and forget this awful world. 我必须玩弹珠 忘记这世界有多残酷
[05:22] No, wait. Don’t worry about them. 不 等等 别在意他们
[05:23] Let’s go get you ready. 我帮你做好准备
[05:26] Nuh, nuh! No more YOLO. Boring! Move that over! 别看乐活姐妹了 无聊 把画面搬走
[05:29] You’re watching a new TV show right now. 现在你正在收看一部新剧
[05:32] You’re watching: 叫做
[05:33] 了不起的瑞秋和卢卡斯 星际大冒险 婊砸们
[05:40] Mmm, it appears Sarah has gone off course. 看样子萨拉偏离了航线
[05:42] Computer, set a course for Planet Horoscope. 电脑 设定航线 去星座运程星
[05:45] Rachel, would you like to say anything to the computer? 瑞秋 你想和电脑说说话吗
[05:49] No. 不想
[05:50] Calal Mulooki, how long until we drop out of hyperspace 卡拉姆里奇 还要多久才能退出超空间
[05:52] and reach Planet Horoscope’s orbit? 进入星座运程星的轨道
[05:55] “Oh, it will be 20 minutes, captain!” “大概20分钟后 箭长”
[05:57] Can you shut the ‐‐‐‐ up? 你个傻逼能不能闭嘴
[06:00] Dear passengers, 亲爱的乘客们
[06:01] I’ve entrapped your ship. 我俘获了你们的火箭
[06:03] You have made the mistake of flying into the Gaganosh Region. 你们飞进嘎嘎纳什区就是自投罗网
[06:07] Is that… What is that? 那是… 什么玩意
[06:08] We have locked your ship down 我们已经锁定了你们的火箭
[06:10] until we find an appropriate way to deal with you, 直到找到合适的办法处置你们
[06:12] which will be death. 那就是处死
[06:15] Ah, egad, it appears we have been entangled 天呐 看来我们被卷入
[06:17] in a cosmic misadventure. 一场宇宙灾难
[06:19] Don’t worry, Rachel. 别担心 瑞秋
[06:20] In the name of Emperor Neona, 以尼欧纳天皇之名
[06:22] we shall prevail over this domineering evil! 我们一定会战胜这个飞扬跋扈的大恶人
[06:27] See? It’s a wonder, what a little bit of color can do. 看 换个发色就会有神奇的效果
[06:30] Are you sure I look OK? 你确定我这样好看吗
[06:32] You look so hot. 你辣爆了
[06:33] And you know what? That’s such a Capricorn trait. 知道吗 这是典型的摩羯座特质
[06:36] That’s it. I’m gonna do it. 决定了 我要勇敢迈出第一步
[06:38] Tonight, I’m gonna talk to my crush. 今晚就要搭讪我暗恋的人
[06:40] That’s the spirit! 这就对了
[06:41] He won’t be able to turn you down looking like that. 你现在这么美 他不可能拒绝你的
[06:44] You know what, Sarah? 告诉你 萨拉
[06:45] I’m really glad you crash‐landed here. 我很庆幸你坠毁到这里
[06:47] You’re the closest thing I’ve ever had to a real friend. 你是我遇到过的最接近朋友的人
[06:53] 占星镜 你今天会交到新朋友
[06:55] I feel the same way, Capricorn. 我也这么想 摩羯座
[07:04] Alright, so I’ll introduce you to everyone. 好了 我会把你介绍给大家
[07:06] That’s Virgo. She’s smart, sophisticated and kind. 那个是处女座 她聪明 世故又善良
[07:10] She gets the job done without complaining. 她总能完成任务 从不抱怨
[07:12] ‐ Virgos are amazing… ‐ OK. Yeah, I get it. -处女座最棒了 -好了 我懂
[07:13] Oh, Capricorn. Didn’t think you’d show up. 摩羯座 没料到你会来
[07:17] Thought you’d be at home reading books 还以为你会待在家里看书
[07:18] or something super‐duper lame like that! 或做些同样超级无敌宅的事
[07:21] ‐ Super‐duper‐duper… ‐ No. Shh. -超级无敌惊天… -闭嘴
[07:27] Oh, God. That’s him. 天呐 就是他
[07:31] So, what’s his name? 他叫什么名字
[07:33] Aquarius. 水瓶座
[07:34] He’s been my crush for, like, literally forever. 我已经暗恋了他一辈子
[07:36] But he never notices me. 但他不曾注意过我
[07:38] Well, let’s see what he thinks of the new Capricorn. 看看他觉得崭新的摩羯座怎么样
[07:46] I don’t think I can do this. I don’t feel comfortable. 我觉得我做不到 我很不自在
[07:49] I just wanna play marbles. Just let me play marbles. 我只想玩弹珠 让我默默玩弹珠吧
[07:51] No, no! You can do it. Trust me. 不行 你能做到的 相信我
[07:54] 占星镜 你今天不会找到真爱
[07:56] We need to get him to notice you. 得想办法让他注意到你
[07:58] Just do that sexy walk like we practiced. 快走我们练习过的性感台步
[08:00] ‐ Are you sure about this? ‐ Yes. Go! -你确定吗 -确定 去吧
[08:10] Hi, I’m Cap… 你好 我是摩…
[08:22] Crapricorn is literally the worst, “屎”羯座真是全宇宙
[08:24] most losery thing in the universe! 最逊的废物
[08:28] You dumb idiot! 你这个傻子
[08:32] Whoa, wait. 等一下
[08:34] You’re into marbles? 你喜欢玩弹珠吗
[08:36] Yes. 是的
[08:37] So… Uh, Jesus, this is weird. 天呐 好难为情
[08:40] So am I. 我也是
[08:44] Some of these are pretty rare too. 有些弹珠还很稀有
[08:47] There’s only 10 of this one in existence. 这种弹珠现存只有10个
[08:50] Do you wanna, like, date or something? 你想跟我约会吗
[08:54] OK. 好啊
[09:00] 星座运程 你今天会找到真爱
[09:06] Get ready to die! 准备受死吧
[09:12] One sec. My horoscope just came in. 等等 我今天的星座运程出来了
[09:15] “As an Aquarius, you will find true…love today”? “水瓶座的你 今天会遇到…真爱”
[09:20] Guys…you can go. 你们可以走了
[09:23] Get out of here. 快离开这里
[09:25] I’m in a really good mood right now. 我现在心情好到炸
[09:28] I’m gonna find love. Wow, me! 我会遇到真爱 我这种丑逼诶
[09:31] Thank you, space beast. 谢谢你 太空怪兽
[09:33] I guess love can even exist in space. 就算是太空也有爱存在吧
[09:36] Yeah. I guess it can. 我想是的
[09:40] *My horoscope came and said that I’d find love today* *我的星座运程说我今天会遇到真爱*
[09:45] *I love you.* *我爱你*
[09:46] Capricorn, I’m so happy for you! You did it! 摩羯座 我真为你高兴 你做到了
[09:51] Where are you going? 你要去哪
[09:52] Oh, Aquarius and I are going to Planet Bali. 我和水瓶座要去巴厘星
[09:55] Oh, great! That’s where I was going. Can I come? 太好了 我本来就要去那里 能带上我吗
[09:59] Sarah, to be honest, 萨拉 说实话
[10:01] I know what you were doing. 我知道你之前在做什么
[10:02] You were just trying to help me for your own selfish reasons. 你努力帮我 只是出于自私的原因
[10:05] ‐ You’re…kind of toxic. ‐ What? -你这人有毒 -什么
[10:09] It was nice meeting you, I guess. ‘Bye! 认识你还算高兴 拜
[10:13] How am I supposed to get home? 我要怎么回家啊
[10:20] Oi! Get in, ya ‐‐‐‐ head! 喂 上来 蠢婊
[10:23] Rachel! Thank God. 瑞秋 谢天谢地
[10:28] And then my horoscope went to Planet Bali with Aquarius 然后我的星座就跟水瓶座去巴厘星了
[10:31] and abandoned me. 丢下我一个人
[10:33] Sounds familiar. 听着挺耳熟
[10:35] I’m sorry, Rachel. 对不起 瑞秋
[10:36] I shouldn’t have treated you like that. 我之前不该那样对待你的
[10:38] But being away from you 但和你分开
[10:40] made me realize how much I appreciate you. 让我意识到 我有多感激你
[10:44] Friends? 还是朋友吗
[10:48] Best friends. 是闺蜜
[10:54] Sorry. 不好意思
[10:55] Onwards to the next epic and wacky adventure…! 继续前往下一场超赞而奇异的冒险
乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险

文章导航

Previous Post: 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险(YOLO: Crystal Fantasy)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险(YOLO: Crystal Fantasy)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险(YOLO: Crystal Fantasy)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号