Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险(YOLO: Crystal Fantasy)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险(YOLO: Crystal Fantasy)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:09] When are we getting to the club? 我们什么时候到夜店
[00:10] We’re not going to a club, Rachel. 我们不去夜店 瑞秋
[00:12] We’re just going on a nice relaxing Sunday drive. 我们只是在进行放松惬意的周日兜风
[00:14] ‐ What?! ‐ It’ll be nice and refreshing. -什么 -会清爽又提神的
[00:16] Rachel, I think we both need it. Let’s put on the radio. 瑞秋 我们都很需要 打开广播吧
[00:19] When are we getting to the club? 我们什么时候到夜店
[00:20] Hey, Stav and Miki here 嘿 我们是斯塔夫和米琪
[00:23] and you’re listening to Quadruple Jay. 你正在收听的是「四面杰伊」
[00:25] Totes. 没错
[00:26] Hey, if you’re mungin’ down the Hume Highway now 如果你正行驶在休谟公路上
[00:29] and wanna go to a totally cooked party, 并想参加一个超酷的派对
[00:31] there’s a fully sick Bush Doof… 现在正举行一场超嗨的荒野舞会
[00:33] – Bush Doof. – Yeah, we’re broadcasting live from The Boof -荒野舞会 -对 我们正在舞会现场为大家广播
[00:37] and it’s already heaps chockers. We’re so excited. 已经人山人海了 我们太激动了
[00:39] We’re literally super psyched. Like, screaming right now. 我们超激动的 正激动大喊呢
[00:43] Super…psyched. 超激动的
[00:45] Come on down and you can win a free Tame Impala shirt. 快来吧 你还有机会赢得”温顺黑斑羚”乐队T恤
[00:49] – Tame Impalaaa. ‐ Tame Impalaaaa. -温顺黑斑羚 -温顺黑斑羚羚羚
[00:55] Yummy. 可口
[00:57] T‐shirt. T恤
[01:03] ‐ Hey, what’s that? ‐ What’s what? -那是什么 -什么
[01:11] Rachel, why’d you do that?! 瑞秋 你为什么那样做
[01:12] Come on! Let’s just stay, like, five minutes. 拜托 我们就待五分钟
[01:14] Oh, my God! The car, Rachel! 天呐 车坏了 瑞秋
[01:16] – We’re really in trouble. – Just five minutes! Jeez! -我们真的麻烦大了 -就待五分钟 天啊
[01:32] Welcome to the Doof! 欢迎来到舞会
[01:34] I am Peleeken Mischief Maker. 我是淘气鬼皮利肯
[01:35] And, yes, it is OK to park your car here. 没错 你们可以把车停在这
[01:38] Welcome! Have a dreamcatcher. 欢迎 拿个捕梦网
[01:40] Have two, have three! Just kidding. Maybe just two. 拿两个 拿三个 开玩笑的 还是两个吧
[01:42] Oh, thank you! 谢谢你
[01:46] Positive vibes only, everybody! 大伙儿 只能展现正能量
[01:49] Anyhoo, I must summon our transport. Bligdp! 总之 我得召唤交通工具了
[02:06] *We’re riding on the Bush Bus* *我们坐着荒野巴士*
[02:08] *Riding on the Bush Bus All day long, all day long.* *坐着荒野巴士 一整天 一整天*
[02:13] This is the main area of the Bush Doof. 这是荒野舞会的主会场
[02:15] There’s the drum cube. 这是鼓乐立方体
[02:16] Dreamy vibes and genuinely good acoustics. 似梦的气氛和很棒的音响效果
[02:19] Oh, and there’s the silent disco. 这是静默迪斯科
[02:21] Aesthetic vibes as fudge 超有艺术感
[02:24] and headed by the Blue Bush Wizard himself! 由蓝荒野巫师亲自引领
[02:26] ‐ Yes! ‐ Sensational! -棒 -超轰动的
[02:28] And over there, my friends. They’re my best friends! 在那边 朋友们 他们是我最好的朋友
[02:31] We’re not your friends, Peleeken! 我们不是你的朋友 皮利肯
[02:33] ‐ We ‐‐‐‐ hate you. You come on way too strong. ‐ Go away. -我们恨死你了 你太过头了 -走开
[02:35] They’re just kidding around. We’re besties. 他们只是在开玩笑 我们是闺蜜
[02:38] Roar! Roar! I’m a dinosaur. 嗷 嗷 我是大恐龙
[02:40] Roar. Anyhoo… 嗷 总之
[02:42] Have fun. Have fun at the Bush Doof! 玩得开心 在荒野舞会玩得开心
[02:44] Love you, love you, love you! Love you! 爱你哦 爱你哦 爱你哦 爱你哦
[02:47] Sarah, I just have to tell you something, 萨拉 我得告诉你一件事
[02:49] just so I can get it off my chest. 不说我心里憋得慌
[02:51] One day, I’m going to kill Peleeken Mischief Maker. 总有一天 我要亲手杀了淘气鬼皮利肯
[02:53] Wow, the energy from this crowd is infectious, hey? 人群传来的能量太有感染力了
[02:56] I’m so hella pumped. People are having a sick time all ’round. 我好激动 大家都很开心
[03:00] Sun’s out, fun’s out. 太阳出来了 乐子也来了
[03:02] Oh, and look at the time. You guessed it. 看看时间 你猜到了
[03:05] It’s time to give out the free Tame Impala shirt. 到了免费送出温顺黑斑羚乐队T恤的时间了
[03:10] Tame Impala shirt! 温顺黑斑羚T恤
[03:11] Tame Impalaaa. 温顺黑斑羚
[03:14] Mine, ‐‐‐‐! 我的
[03:15] Whichever one of you legends snags this up 你们当中哪个幸运儿得到它
[03:18] can come to the afterparty in Brunswick. 就能来参加在不伦瑞克举办的晚宴
[03:29] I want that ‐‐‐‐ T‐shirt! 我他妈要那件T恤
[03:35] Hey, come here, you little ‐‐‐‐! 过来 你个小混蛋
[03:37] Oh, no! Pwease, no! 不 拜托了 不要
[03:39] Oh, my God, Rachel! It can talk! 天呐 瑞秋 它会说话
[03:41] Pwease! I’m just a wittle baby possum. 拜”脱” 我只是一只小负鼠
[03:43] Oh, don’t hurt him, Rachel, please. 别伤害它 瑞秋 求你了
[03:46] He ‐‐‐‐ bit me! 它咬了我
[03:47] Pwease, before you hurt me, just listen to my story, pwease? 在你伤害我之前 求你先听完我的故事 拜”脱”
[03:51] Oh, come on, Rachel. He’s saying ‘pwease’. 别这样 瑞秋 它都说拜”脱”了
[03:54] Fine. 行吧
[03:55] My story begins back in time 5,000 years ago. 我的故事要从五千年前说起
[03:59] The Blue Bush Wizard was trying to dominate all possums on the land 蓝荒野巫师试图统治陆上的所有负鼠
[04:03] and I made the mistake of trying to fight back. 而我犯了错 试图反抗他
[04:06] I rallied my possum brethren around me, 我联合了周围的负鼠兄弟
[04:08] but, alas, we were no match for 但我们仍然敌不过
[04:10] his epic and super‐powerful magic spells. 他那无敌超牛逼的魔咒
[04:13] They fell in battle. My fellow possum soldiers, that is. 我的负鼠兄弟们都在战斗中倒下了
[04:17] I was captured and locked away in the cage 我被活捉 关在笼子里
[04:19] in the tree until you rescued me. 困在那棵树里 直到你救了我
[04:21] I’m a wizard! 我是个巫师
[04:22] Pwease take me home so I can see my mummy. 拜”脱”带我回家 这样我就能见到妈咪了
[04:26] Oh, it’s alright, little buddy. You’re gonna be fine. 没事的 小伙计 你会没事的
[04:29] OK, Rachel. Let’s take him back to his nest. 瑞秋 我们把它带回窝吧
[04:31] I’m not taking that possum anywhere. 我才不要带走那只负鼠
[04:33] What? Didn’t you hear it? 什么 你没听到吗
[04:34] It’s been locked away for 5,000 years by the Blue Bush Wizard. 它被蓝荒野巫师关了五千年
[04:37] I don’t care! 我不管
[04:39] ‐ Fine. Don’t come, then. ‐ Fine. I won’t. -好吧 那你别来 -行 我不去
[04:41] ‐ Fine! ‐ I’m going to the silent disco. -行 -我要去静默迪斯科
[04:44] ‘Bye! 拜
[04:53] Oi, you! 喂 你
[04:54] Yes, you. Listen to me. 没错 就是你 听我说
[04:56] Listen very carefully. 听仔细了
[04:57] Keep dancing. Don’t stop. 继续跳舞 别停
[04:59] OK, quick backstory. I forgot my music back at my apartment. 简单说下背景 我把音乐落在公寓了
[05:02] I don’t wanna look like an idiot in front of Quadruple Jay 我不想在四面杰伊面前像个白痴一样
[05:04] so just pretend like you’re dancing, alright? 所以你就假装你在跳舞 好吗
[05:07] Look up. 抬头看
[05:13] Good, good. Just keep dancing 很好 很好 就继续跳舞
[05:16] and everything will be fine. 一切都会没事的
[05:19] God! I can’t do this anymore! 天啊 我受不了了
[05:24] Talk about big mood. 看看这情绪
[05:25] Looks like somebody just got assassinated 看起来某人刚在舞池
[05:27] by a sniper bullet on the dance floor. 被狙击手的子弹射杀了
[05:30] Yeww! Sun’s out, guns out. 太阳出来了 乐子也来了
[05:34] Don’t mind my friend Rachel. I think she really likes you. 别在意我朋友瑞秋 我觉得她很喜欢你
[05:36] She just has a tough time expressing emotions sometimes. 她只是有时不善表达感情
[05:39] Oh, my God, that’s fine. Don’t even worry about it, seriously. 天啊 没事的 别放在心上
[05:42] To be honest, the fact you put up with 老实说 你能受得了
[05:43] such a toxic friend like Rachel 瑞秋这种有毒的朋友
[05:44] shows how much of a good person you are, Sarah. 恰恰显示了你是个多好的人 萨拉
[05:48] God, you’re so cool. 天啊 你真好
[05:52] There’s my nest. Pwease put me back in. Oh, pwease. 这是我的窝 请把我放回去 拜”脱”了
[05:58] Here you are. Home, sweet home. 好了 终于回家了
[06:04] Fool! 傻瓜
[06:05] You have unleashed the Red Bush Wizard! 你放出了红荒野巫师
[06:12] Oi! Blue Bush Wizard! 喂 蓝荒野巫师
[06:16] Oh, for ‐‐‐‐ sake! 上帝啊
[06:17] Who took the ‐‐‐‐ possum out of the cage and put it in the nest? 哪个二百五把那只负鼠救了出来放回窝里了
[06:20] I’m gonna ‐‐‐‐ get ya! 我要灭了你
[06:21] Yeah, yeah. Whatever, you ‐‐‐‐ head! 随便了 你个傻逼
[06:23] Nah, you shouldn’t have locked me away, man. That was ‐‐‐‐ up. 不 你不该把我关起来的 太乱来了
[06:27] Dude, I locked you away ‘ 兄弟 我把你关起来
[06:28] cause you were using dark ancient magic, man. 是因为你在用古老黑魔法
[06:30] You’re not supposed to be ‐‐‐‐ around with that. 你不该拿黑魔法乱来的
[06:32] ‐ Gonna ‐‐‐‐ get ya! ‐ Oh, yeah? -我要灭了你 -是吗
[06:34] You and what army, ‐‐‐‐wit? 你和什么军队 傻逼
[06:36] This one. 这个
[06:38] Bindi People, rise! 宾地人 出来吧
[06:41] ‐ Bindi! ‐Oh, ‐‐‐‐ Bindi People. -宾地 -该死 宾地人
[06:44] OK, forget the dancing. Stop dancing. So here’s the deal. 别跳舞了 别跳了 这么回事
[06:47] I left my magic book in the same bag I left my vinyls in. 我把我的魔法书也落在装黑胶唱片的包里了
[06:50] You need to pretend you’re brainwashed by my magic, right? 你们需要假装自己被我的魔法洗脑了 明白吗
[06:52] You need to be my army. Be my army! 你们需要成为我的军队 做我的军队
[06:55] Fight those Bindi People or you’re all getting sniped. 跟这些宾地人战斗 不然就会被射死
[06:58] Sorry, I’m not usually this mean and bossy. 抱歉 我平时不这么蛮横刻薄的
[07:00] I’m just mad ’cause I left all my ‐‐‐‐ shit at home. 我只是很生气 因为我把东西都落在家了
[07:04] Bindi People! Bindi People! We are the Bindi People! 宾地人 宾地人 我们是宾地人
[07:07] Bindi People! Bindi People! We are the Bindi People! 宾地人 宾地人 我们是宾地人
[07:12] Looks like this is war. 看来开战了
[07:15] Oi, thanks for releasing me and everything, 喂 谢谢你放我出来
[07:17] but now you’ve gotta be my minion. 但现在你得做我的杂兵了
[07:19] Go kill that blonde chick that tried to smash me with a rock. 去杀了那个想拿石头砸死我的金发妞
[07:24] Kill…Rachel. 杀死瑞秋
[07:34] Oi, your Bindi People are way too OP! 喂 你的宾地人设定太变态了
[07:37] That’s dark magic shit! 那是黑魔法了
[07:39] Nah, you’re just shit. 不 你只是嫉妒
[07:40] Get ‐‐‐‐, dickhead. I’m so sick of you, hey. 去死吧 傻逼 我受够你了
[07:43] You’re the dickhead, man. 你是个傻逼 伙计
[07:45] Nobody turns me into a possum. 没人能把我变成负鼠
[07:47] Nobody! That’s ‐‐‐‐ up! 没人可以 那太操蛋了
[07:49] Oh, calm down, idiot. Stop yelling. 冷静点 白痴 别喊了
[07:52] Hella weird vibes up in this doof right now. 这个舞会的气氛现在有点诡异
[07:55] Looks like a for‐real war is happening 看起来一场真正的战争
[07:57] between the Blue Bush Wizard and the Red Bush Wizard. 在蓝荒野巫师和红荒野巫师之间展开了
[08:00] Sucks. 真糟
[08:01] Looks like this wizard war 看来这场巫师之战
[08:02] could wipe out civilization as we know it. 有可能抹去我们所知的文明
[08:05] ‐ Let’s play some Tame Impala. ‐ Tame Impala! -放首温顺黑斑羚的歌吧 -温顺黑斑羚
[08:09] Bindi People! 宾地人
[08:12] Yeah! 真爽
[08:16] Sarah! I knew you’d come to help me. 萨拉 我就知道你会来救我
[08:19] ‐ Kill…Rachel. ‐ What? -杀死瑞秋 -什么
[08:35] Looks like Sarah has been 看起来萨拉已经
[08:36] straight‐up brainwashed by the Red Bush Wizard 被红荒野巫师洗脑了
[08:39] and she’s dead‐ass trying to kill Rachel right now. 她正一心想要杀死瑞秋
[08:41] Oh, my God, she’s totally frothing. 天呐 她激动极了
[08:44] We’re all frothing, mate. 我们都太激动了
[08:54] Boys! Get in the car. 孩子们 上车
[08:56] It’s time for dinner. 该吃晚饭了
[08:57] Oh, Mum! Five more minutes! 妈 再玩五分钟
[09:00] ‐ This is the best bit! ‐ Just pause it. -刚玩到最精彩的部分 -那就暂停
[09:02] You can’t pause it, Mum! 没法暂停 妈
[09:03] ‐ It’s happening live. ‐ We can’t pause! -这都是实况 -我们不能暂停
[09:05] I’ve got a supreme pizza in the car and it’s getting cold. 我在车里放了至尊披萨 快放凉了
[09:08] That’s enough playing. Just get in! 别玩了 上车吧
[09:10] ‐ Oh, sick! Supreme? ‐ Yep. -不错 至尊披萨 -对
[09:13] ‐ Oh, sick! ‐ OK, coming, coming! -真好啊 -好吧 来了
[09:16] ‐‐‐‐ Yeah, supreme! 至尊披萨
[09:18] So it looks like both the Bush Wizards 看上去两个荒野巫师
[09:21] just got picked up by their mum in the car in the sky. 刚被他们的妈妈从空中开车把他们接走了
[09:24] Hit us up on the text line 如果你也有类似的经历
[09:26] if you’ve had something similar happen to youuuuuu… 请发消息联系我们
[09:35] Sarah, what the ‐‐‐‐ is wrong with you?! 萨拉 你他妈什么毛病
[09:37] I’m sorry! I was being hypnotized! 对不起 我被催眠了
[09:40] Hey there, girls. I fixed your car for you. 女孩们 我帮你们修好车了
[09:43] I know you didn’t ask me to. 我知道你们没开口
[09:45] But I did it anyway. I’m sorry. 但我还是修了 对不起
[09:49] Peleeken, you did that just for us? 皮利肯 你为我们这样做的吗
[09:51] I don’t know. 我不知道
[09:52] When you were fighting and stuff, 当你们争吵的时候
[09:54] I just wanted to… 我只是想…
[09:56] I guess… I don’t know. I just really like youse. 我也不知道 我只是真的很喜欢你们
[10:10] Hey, Peleeken. 皮利肯
[10:12] ‐ Do you wanna get in? ‐ Really? -你想上车吗 -真的
[10:14] ‐ Yes, sure. ‐ Yeah, come on. -当然 -来吧
[10:16] Yay! 耶
[10:20] *I like being in the car with my friends* *我喜欢跟我的朋友一起坐车*
[10:23] *Rachel and Sarah* *瑞秋和萨拉*
[10:24] *’Cause they’re my friends, friends forever* *因为她们是我的朋友 永远的朋友*
[10:26] *I love my friends, Rachel and Sarah* *我爱我的朋友们 瑞秋和萨拉*
[10:29] *We’ve had so many adventures together* *我们一起进行了好多冒险*
[10:34] *Yeah, yeah, yeah* *耶耶耶*
[10:36] *I love you, Rachel and Sarah* *我爱你们 瑞秋和萨拉*
[10:39] *You’re my best friends in the entire world!* *你们是这个世界上我最好的朋友*
乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险

文章导航

Previous Post: 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险(YOLO: Crystal Fantasy)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险(YOLO: Crystal Fantasy)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险(YOLO: Crystal Fantasy)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号