Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险(YOLO: Crystal Fantasy)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险(YOLO: Crystal Fantasy)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:29] What? 什么
[00:35] That’s funny. 真搞笑
[00:41] Dear citizen, you have been invited 亲爱的公民 你已被邀请
[00:43] to the sacred birthday party 参加独一无二的
[00:45] of the one and only Maddison the Beautiful. 丽人麦迪逊的生日聚会
[00:48] With over 2,000 followers, 超过两千粉丝
[00:50] a daddy who knows she’s a princess 有一个宠爱她的爸爸
[00:52] and a 6’4″ boyfriend, 还有将近两米的男友
[00:54] Maddison is obviously 麦迪逊显然是
[00:56] the coolest and hottest girl in town. 镇上最酷最辣的女孩
[00:58] If you possess the strength and will 如果你有力量和意志
[01:00] to scale Maddison’s colossal tower, 攀上麦迪逊高耸的塔楼
[01:02] you may actually even be able to see her yourself to get a selfie. 你或许真有机会拍到跟她的自拍
[01:07] Doors open at 8pm tonight 今晚八点开门
[01:08] at the Maddison Tower in West Wollongong. 地点在西伍伦贡的麦迪逊塔楼
[01:11] Plus ones are acceptable, 允许带一位同伴
[01:13] but will be delegated to the Plus One Zone. 但同伴将被委派到同伴区
[01:16] Hey, I can’t wait to see you! 嗨 等不及想见到你了
[01:18] All hail Maddison! 麦迪逊万岁
[01:19] Please retrieve the invitation crystal after self‐destruct. 请在自毁程序完成后拿到入场水晶
[01:27] Selfie. 自拍
[01:32] Sarah! Sarah! 萨拉 萨拉
[01:35] Yeah?! 什么事
[01:36] Wanna go to a party tonight as my plus one?! 今晚想当我的同伴一起去派对吗
[01:39] Oh, my God! Totally! 天啊 当然愿意
[01:41] I’ll just go tell my parents! 我去告诉我爸妈
[01:43] I’m gonna go out tonight. 我今晚要出去
[01:46] Oh, no. Sarah, no, no. 不 萨拉 不不
[01:48] Could you just stay in tonight instead? 你晚上能在家待着吗
[01:51] All you do is go out to all these parties every single night. 你成天就知道去这些派对
[01:54] It’s just… It’s so worrying. It’s worrying us. 太让人担忧了 我们很担心
[01:57] Worrying us. 很担心
[01:58] Before you go, Sarah, 你走之前 萨拉
[02:00] I found an article in the newspaper 我在报纸上看到一篇文章
[02:03] I think you’d really enjoy. 我觉得你会很喜欢
[02:04] It’s right up your alley. Take…take…take a read of it. 正合你的胃口 读读看吧
[02:07] I think you’ll really enjoy this. 我觉得你真的会很喜欢
[02:08] ‐ Yeah, maybe later. ‐ Don’t worry about it! -以后再说吧 -别麻烦了
[02:11] Don’t worry about it. No worries. I’ll throw that away. 别麻烦了 没事 我扔了算了
[02:13] Yep. Last time I do anything for you. 我以后再也不帮你做什么事了
[02:14] Alright, goodbye, goodbye. Have fun. Goodbye. 好了 再见 玩得开心 再见
[02:21] Halt! Present your invitation crystal. 停下 出示你的入场水晶
[02:27] OK, you may enter. 好 你可以进去了
[02:30] Yes, you may enter. 对 可以进去了
[02:32] ‐ Thanks for the crystal. ‐ Yeah, thanks for that. -谢谢你的水晶 -对 谢谢了
[02:34] Not many people bring the crystal. 带水晶来的人并不多
[02:36] Wait! Are you the crystal‐holder’s plus one? 等等 你是水晶持有者的同伴吗
[02:39] Yeah. 对
[02:40] You must enter through the side door, plus one. 你必须从侧门进去 同伴
[02:46] What the…?! Oh! Rachel? 搞什么 瑞秋
[02:48] Minions! Take her! 杂兵们 抓住她
[02:50] Bye, Sarah! 拜 萨拉
[02:51] Sorry. I didn’t know. 抱歉 我不知道
[03:06] OK, kinda random. 好吧 有点随意了
[03:08] I need to get that selfie with Maddison 我需要找麦迪逊拍到那张自拍
[03:11] even if it kills me. 哪怕要了我的命
[03:17] Halt! 停下
[03:18] This area is for Maddison’s actual friends. 这区域只有麦迪逊真正的朋友能进
[03:21] That’s me! 我就是
[03:22] To enter, you must answer the following question. 你只有回答以下的问题才能进去
[03:26] What day is Maddison’s birthday? 麦迪逊的生日是哪一天
[03:31] 生日快乐 麦迪逊
[03:35] Today? 今天
[03:38] That’s correct. 正确
[03:40] – Nice. – Good…good job. -不错 -干得好
[03:41] – Yep, go ahead. – Please, yeah, go. -请进吧 -对 进去吧
[03:43] – Feel free. Yeah. – Thanks. -别拘束 -谢了
[03:59] Oh, my God! What kind of party is this? 天呐 这是哪门子派对
[04:02] You get used to it after a while. 过一阵子你就会习惯了
[04:05] And sometimes you can keep some of the stones that you crush. 有时你能留着你凿出的宝石
[04:09] Hello! 你好呀
[04:10] Silence, plus one! You! 安静 同伴 你
[04:13] We need more ice for the esky. 保温箱需要更多冰块
[04:15] You will go to the corner shop to purchase some. 你要去便利店买一些
[04:17] Fulfill your quest or suffer 300 more years in here! 完成使命 不然你将在这里再受苦三百年
[04:22] ‐ Ok. ‐ Here. Take five bucks. -好吧 -给 拿着五块钱
[04:25] Should…should be enough. 应该够了
[04:30] Sarah! 萨拉
[04:33] It is so lovely to see you. 好开心见到你
[04:34] I…I added you the other day, 我那天加了你好友
[04:36] but…but you have failed to follow me back. 但你没有回关我
[04:39] What brings you to this fine merchant? 你来这家店做什么
[04:42] Just buying some ice. 就来买点冰块
[04:43] Ah, fantastic. Ice ‐ the solid form of H20. 好极了 冰 水的固体形态
[04:48] Such a magnificent phenomenon. 多么了不起的现象
[04:50] OK. I’m gonna go get the ice now. 好了 我要买冰了
[04:53] Ah, very well. Good luck on your quest. 很好 祝你一切顺利
[04:58] Oi! Everyone, put your ‐‐‐‐ hands up! 所有人 把手举起来
[05:00] Ya getting robbed, ‐‐‐‐! 你们被抢劫了
[05:02] Oh, please, sir, do not harm me. 求你了 先生 别伤害我
[05:04] I am just a humble traveler 我只是个卑微的旅行者
[05:06] here to trade my coin for nourishment. 来拿钱换点东西吃
[05:08] Shut up! 闭嘴
[05:09] Empty the cash register and give us all your ‐‐‐‐ money. 把收款机清空 把所有的钱给我们
[05:13] ‐‐‐- give it! 快他妈交出来
[05:14] – Give it! – Ok. -快给老子 -好
[05:22] Sarah, you’ve killed him! 萨拉 你杀了他
[05:24] You’ve killed a grown man! 你杀了一个成年人
[05:25] Oh, my God. Is he actually dead? 天啊 他真的死了吗
[05:27] You’re a murderer now, Sarah. Murderer! 你成杀人犯了 萨拉 杀人犯
[05:30] We have to bury the body! Whee! 我们得埋尸灭迹 耶
[05:35] Maddison! 麦迪逊
[05:38] Cringe. 丢人
[05:42] Hi, Maddison, I was wondering 你好 麦迪逊 不知道
[05:44] if I could maybe get… get a photo with you. 我能否跟…跟你合照
[05:46] I love you so much. I love you! 我好喜欢你啊 超喜欢的
[05:48] Oh, my God. Of course. Come here. 天惹 当然可以啦 过来
[05:55] I am so sorry. 真对不起
[05:57] – That’s OK. – I’m so sorry, Maddison. -没关系呀 -对不起 麦迪逊
[05:59] – Oh, my God, I… – No, no, it’s seriously fine. -天啊 我… -不 真的没事
[06:05] Next! 下一个
[06:09] Rachel. Is that you? 瑞秋 是你吗
[06:12] Hey, Maddison. 麦迪逊
[06:15] Yeah. How are you? 是我 你好吗
[06:18] Oh, my God. Good. 天惹 我很好
[06:19] I haven’t seen you in ages. 好久不见了
[06:22] Are you still friends with Sarah? 你跟萨拉还是朋友吗
[06:24] Yep, she’s still my bestie. 是的 她还是我闺蜜
[06:28] Oh, my God. That’s so cute that you guys are still friends. 天惹 你们居然还是朋友 好有爱
[06:32] I don’t talk to anyone from high school anymore. 我跟所有高中同学都断绝来往了
[06:35] Well, it looks like you’re having an awesome life. 看起来你过得很开心
[06:39] Yeah, I’ll be going over to Europe next month. 是啊 下个月我会去欧洲
[06:43] I actually have a lot of friends over there. 其实我在那边有很多朋友
[06:47] Have you been overseas? 你出过国吗
[06:49] No, I haven’t. 没有
[06:51] I’d love to, though. 但我挺想出国的
[06:53] Oh, my God. You sooo should. 天惹 你真该出去看看
[06:56] It would be really great for someone like you. 去见见世面对你这样的人来说很棒
[07:00] It might broaden your mind. 没准能开阔视野
[07:03] Cool. 行吧
[07:04] So…can I get a selfie? 那…我能跟你合照吗
[07:07] Yeah, of course. 当然可以
[07:14] Sorry. It’s kind of ‐‐‐‐. 抱歉 手机有点操蛋
[07:17] OK, that’s enough. 好了 够了
[07:19] Wait. One second. It hasn’t taken a photo yet. 稍等一下 还没拍到
[07:22] I said that’s ENOUGH! 我说够了
[07:26] Soz, babe, I should probably mingle and talk to more people. 好啦 亲 我该去应酬其他人了
[07:30] It was so nice to see you, though. 不过很高兴见到你哦
[07:32] OK, maybe we can catch up soon. 好 改天约出来叙旧好吗
[07:35] Yeah, I don’t know. I’m really busy lately. 我说不好 我最近真的很忙
[07:38] So, like, yeah, I don’t know. 所以人家不知道啦
[07:39] Uh, say hi to Sarah for me, though. 不过替我跟萨拉问声好哦
[07:44] Ah, yes, the deed has been done. 好了 完事了
[07:48] You can’t tell anyone about this. 这事你不准告诉任何人
[07:50] Oh, I won’t tell anyone, Sarah, 我不会告诉别人的 萨拉
[07:53] as long as I can get a kissy. 只要我能得到一个亲亲
[07:57] What? 什么
[07:57] If I can get a kissy, 如果你亲我一下
[07:59] I won’t tell a soul what happened here today. 我就不会告诉任何人今天发生的事
[08:01] But if I don’t, who knows what I’ll do…? 但如果你不亲我 谁知道我会做出什么事
[08:08] OK, fine. One kiss. 行吧 就亲一下
[08:19] Ohh, me head! What happened? 我头好痛 发生了什么
[08:22] Um, I hit you with, like, a bag of ice 我用…一袋冰块把你砸晕了
[08:25] and we thought you were dead 我们以为你死了
[08:26] so we, like, buried you or something. 所以就把你给埋了
[08:29] Soz. 抱歉
[08:30] Look, I’ll be honest with ya. 听着 我就跟你说实话吧
[08:33] Me car’s broke down on the way to the airport 我的车在去机场的路上抛锚了
[08:35] ’cause me missus and I have gotta catch a flight 因为我和我老婆得赶飞机
[08:38] and her phone’s gone… just gone dead 她的手机又没电了
[08:40] and we need to call the NRMA to come fix the car, 我们需要联系保险公司来修车
[08:44] but I need money for the payphone and I was just… 但我没钱打公用电话 所以我就…
[08:48] Like, you wouldn’t happen to have, like, 那个 你身上不会刚好有
[08:49] two bucks on ya, would ya? 两块钱吧
[08:51] – No, sorry. – Oh, yeah, OK. Yeah, no worries. God bless. -没有 抱歉 -好吧 没事 上帝保佑你
[09:14] She won’t mind. 她不会介意的啦
[09:35] Hm, nah. 闪人吧
[10:14] So I’m sorry that 我很抱歉
[10:17] I didn’t really care about you being a plus one 我之前没太在意你当我的伴
[10:19] or being dragged away by demons or whatever. 也不在乎你被魔鬼拖走之类的
[10:23] So, yeah, whatever. I’m sorry. 所以随便吧 对不起
[10:25] That’s OK. 没关系
[10:27] To be honest, I was, like, 老实说 一开始
[10:29] really angry at you at first, 我很生你的气
[10:30] but I thought about it a lot 但在过去这半小时
[10:32] in, like, the last half‐hour or whatever 我思考了很多
[10:34] and I realized that… 我意识到…
[10:35] Uh, can you please stop talking? 你能不能先闭嘴
[10:38] Oh, sorry. 不好意思
[10:40] Look at this photo I got with Maddison. 快看这张我跟麦迪逊的合照
[10:43] You look so ‐‐‐- hot. 你看起来真他妈辣
[10:45] Nah, I’m fugly. 不 我丑毙了
[10:47] But thanks. 不过还是谢谢啦
[10:50] – Let’s go home. – Ok. -我们回家吧 -好
[11:03] I will get my kissy, Sarah. 我会得到那个亲亲的 萨拉
[11:06] You shall love me one day. 总有一天你会爱上我
乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险

文章导航

Previous Post: 破釜沉舟(Last Resort)第1季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险(YOLO: Crystal Fantasy)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险(YOLO: Crystal Fantasy)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号