Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险(YOLO: Crystal Fantasy)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险(YOLO: Crystal Fantasy)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] Terry Cup! Terry Cup! 泰瑞杯 泰瑞杯
[00:07] Terry Cup! Terry Cup! 泰瑞杯 泰瑞杯
[00:10] Terry Cup! Terry Cup! 泰瑞杯 泰瑞杯
[00:12] – Terry Cup! – Oi! -泰瑞杯 -喂
[00:14] Shut the… up! 都他么闭嘴
[00:16] Do you know how long youse have been chanting that now? 你们知道自己喊多久了吗
[00:19] It gets… old! 老子都听腻了
[00:22] I’m sick of it! 烦死人了
[00:28] I can’t wait to go to the Terry Cup. 我等不及去看泰瑞杯了
[00:30] Maybe it’ll help me get over Brad breaking up with me. 也许能帮我从被布拉德甩掉的阴影中走出来
[00:33] You only went on one date with Brad. 你就跟布拉德约会过一次而已
[00:36] It felt special. 可是感觉很特别
[00:39] Anyway, that doesn’t matter. 反正也无所谓了
[00:40] I just want a drama-free experience 我只想今晚和我闺蜜玩得开心
[00:42] with my bestie tonight. 没有任何狗血的事发生
[00:43] – Uh-oh. – What? -啊哦 -怎么了
[00:45] I don’t know if you’re gonna wanna hear this. 我不确定你想不想知道这事
[00:47] What is it? Tell me. 什么事 快告诉我
[00:49] It’s Brad. He’s gonna be at the Terry Cup. 是布拉德 他也会去看泰瑞杯
[00:53] That’s fine. We’re still friends. 没关系 我们还是朋友
[00:56] And he’s bringing his new girlfriend. 他还会带上他的新女友
[00:58] 布拉德 和我宝一起去看泰瑞杯
[01:11] We’re gonna experience some light turbulence. 火车即将有轻度颠簸
[01:13] Hold on! 扶稳了
[01:26] Welcome, welcome to the Terry Cup, 欢迎来到泰瑞杯
[01:28] where the bravest and fiercest dancers from all over the world 世界各地最勇敢最风骚的舞者们都齐聚在此
[01:31] dance till the death in the name of our lord and savior, Terry. 以我们主和救主泰瑞之名 舞动至死
[01:35] The most stunning dancers of them all 他们之中最出色的舞者
[01:36] will have a chance to win the grand prize, 将有机会赢得大奖
[01:39] the Ultra Mega Terry Cup, 无敌牛逼泰瑞杯
[01:41] which will be awarded by Terry himself. 该奖杯将由泰瑞本人亲自颁发
[01:43] So please have fun and spend lots of money! 所以请大家玩得开心 疯狂挥霍
[01:47] Thank you for submitting to Terry. 感谢各位屈服于泰瑞的淫威
[01:54] Terry Bet Station. Bet all your money here! 泰瑞投注机 在这里赌光身家吧
[01:57] Rachel, you should probably not bet too much. 瑞秋 你最好别赌太多钱
[01:59] Remember what happened last year? 还记得去年发生了什么吗
[02:01] Yeah, yeah. Whatever. 记得 随便啦
[02:02] 4 million Terry Credits on Quickfoot McQuinty. 押四百万泰瑞币到飞毛腿麦昆蒂身上
[02:08] I… am not pleased. 朕不喜欢
[02:13] There’s no coming back from that. 这下渣都没得捡了
[02:15] McQuinty loses! 麦昆蒂输了
[02:20] You have 24 hours to pay your debt 你必须在24小时内还清债务
[02:23] before your Terry Debt Necklace explodes. 否则泰瑞债务项圈就会爆炸
[02:26] Do you even have that much money? 你有那么多钱吗
[02:27] I can make it back. 4 million credits on Dr Dance Man. 我可以赚回来 押四百万到舞蹈侠先生
[02:32] I am not pleased. Again. 朕还是不喜欢
[02:35] You lose. 你输了
[02:36] You now have one hour to pay your debt 现在你必须在1小时内还清债务
[02:39] before your Terry Debt Necklace explodes. 否则泰瑞债务项圈就会爆炸
[02:41] Oh, my God, Rachel! 天呐 瑞秋
[02:42] How are you gonna pay that debt back? 你要怎么才能还清这笔钱
[02:44] It’s OK. I’ve got an idea. 没事的 我有个主意
[02:48] – 4 million on… – No! -押四百万到… -不
[02:52] Oh, no! It’s Brad. 糟了 是布拉德
[02:57] Wait. That’s Brad’s new girlfriend? 等等 那个就是布拉德的新女友吗
[03:02] Who are they? 他们是谁
[03:03] I don’t know, but they look so damn cute together. 不知道 但他们看起来好般配
[03:07] Yay! 赞啦
[03:08] Brad and Bin are a power couple! 布拉德和桶桶是明星情侣
[03:17] …, what am I gonna do? 操 我该怎么办
[03:28] Hello there! 你好啊
[03:29] My name is Gwingle Blum, the toilet gnome! 我叫厕精布鲁姆 我是马桶地精
[03:33] Oh, hello. 你好
[03:34] You are not allowed to be sad at the Terry Cup! 你不准在泰瑞杯上感到难过
[03:37] Everyone must always be having fun here! 所有人必须时刻玩得开心
[03:40] Fun, fun, fun! 开心 开心 开心
[03:41] So here, drink this! 给你 喝下它
[03:43] And you’ll feel better! 你就会好多了
[03:45] Uh, I don’t think I wanna drink that. 我不太想喝这杯东西
[03:46] Drink it! Drink it! 喝掉 喝掉
[03:49] Drink it! Drink it! Drink it! 喝掉 喝掉 喝掉
[03:52] OK, OK, fine. I’ll drink it. 好吧 怕了你了 我喝
[03:56] Oh, by the way, that drink has poison in it. 对了 顺便告诉你 那杯饮料有毒
[04:00] What? 什么
[04:14] Sarah! 萨拉
[05:35] Oh, my God! Brad and Bin are on the Kiss Cam! 天呐 布拉德和桶桶上亲亲镜头了
[05:38] What? 什么
[05:53] – Terry! Terry! – Ter-ry! -泰瑞 泰瑞 -泰瑞
[06:03] – Sonia? – How dare you! -索尼娅 -谁给你的勇气
[06:07] Babe, are you OK? 宝贝 你没事吧
[06:10] Um, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to. 抱歉 我不是有意的
[06:14] If you two are gonna fight, 如果你们要单挑
[06:16] you’ve gotta fight in the arena. 就必须到竞技场上打
[06:18] I don’t wanna fight anybody! 我不想跟任何人打架
[06:20] Well, if you succeed, 如果你成功了
[06:22] you could win the Ultra Mega Terry Cup, 就能赢得无敌牛逼泰瑞杯
[06:25] which is valued at exactly 8 million Terry Credits. 价值恰好等于八百万泰瑞币
[06:30] What? No, no, no! Wait, wait, wait! 什么 不 不 等一下
[06:32] She’ll do it. She’ll do it. 她会参赛 她会参赛
[06:33] What? Rachel, what are you doing? 什么 瑞秋 你这是干什么
[06:35] Sarah, listen to me. You need to do this. 萨拉 听我说 你必须上场
[06:37] Not for me, but for yourself. 不是为了我 而是为了你自己
[06:40] Make Brad forever regret dumping you. 让布拉德永远后悔自己甩了你
[06:42] Also, lend me the Ultra Mega Terry Cup when you win 你赢了之后顺便把无敌牛逼泰瑞杯借给我
[06:44] so I can pay off my Terry Debt. 我就能还清泰瑞债务了
[06:46] You’re right. 你说得对
[06:47] I’m gonna show Brad what he missed out on. 我要让布拉德知道他错过了什么宝贝
[06:50] Let’s train. 地狱训练开始
[07:18] Kill her! 杀了她
[07:20] – Yeah, kill her! – Yeah, die! -没错 杀了她 -去死吧
[07:22] Ready? 准备好了吗
[07:24] Set. 预备
[07:25] – Go, Bin! – Dance! -加油 桶桶 -开跳
[07:33] Bin is doing the stand-still dance. 桶桶在跳静止舞
[07:35] A bold and fierce statement. 这是大胆而张狂的表态
[07:37] 泰瑞计分表 萨拉0 桶桶50
[07:39] Come on, Sarah! You’ve got this. 加油 萨拉 你可以的
[07:43] Do it now, Sarah! Finish her off with the ultimate dance move! 出大招 萨拉 用杀手锏舞步打败她
[08:01] Oh, my God! Bin is pregnant! 天呐 桶桶怀孕了
[08:04] Bin, babe! 桶桶 宝贝
[08:06] Why didn’t you tell me? 你为什么不告诉我
[08:08] …! 妈的
[08:13] This is a disgrace to the Terry Cup! 这是泰瑞杯的耻辱
[08:17] For your insolence, 由于你傲慢无礼
[08:19] you will be sentenced to Terry Hell! 朕判你打入泰瑞地狱
[08:21] Terry Hell is inside my mouth. 泰瑞地狱就在朕嘴巴里
[08:41] Does anyone wanna buy this… 有人想买这个奖杯…
[08:51] Who are you? 你是谁
[08:52] Oh, no. 糟了
[08:54] I am Terry. 我是泰瑞
[08:56] The real Terry! 正牌泰瑞
[08:57] This bloody buffoon locked me away 这个傻逼一万年前
[08:59] in the Ultra Mega Terry Cup 10,000 years ago! 把我关在无敌牛逼泰瑞杯里
[09:02] He’s always trying to bloody copy me 他总是想模仿我
[09:04] and take my identity. 夺走我的身份
[09:06] I don’t know what he’s talking about! 我不知道他在说什么
[09:08] He’s lying! 他在撒谎
[09:09] Oh, come on, man. Stop. 够了 收手吧
[09:11] You can’t be going around, putting me in a cup 你不能到处乱跑 把我关在奖杯里
[09:14] for thousands of years, pretending to be me. 数千年之久 假扮成我
[09:16] You need to be yourself. 你得做你自己
[09:18] You need to love yourself. 你得爱你自己
[09:23] So cute! 好有爱
[09:25] You’re right. I’m sorry. 你说得对 对不起
[09:28] I’m Gary, by the way, everyone. 对了 我叫盖瑞 各位
[09:30] Hi, Gary! 你好 盖瑞
[09:32] Friends? 还是朋友吗
[09:33] Yeah, alright. Bring it in. 当然了 过来抱一个
[09:40] Sarah, I heard everything that happened from the cup. 萨拉 我在奖杯里全都听见了
[09:44] You have gone through a lot of unnecessary drama today 你今天经历了许多无谓的狗血事
[09:47] and for this, I will grant you one Terry Wish. 为此 我会帮你实现一个愿望
[09:58] I choose… 我选择…
[10:00] ..For my best friend, Rachel, to come back to life. 让我最好的朋友瑞秋复活…
[10:03] I guess. 我想是吧
[10:04] Terry Wish activated! 激活泰瑞愿望
[10:10] …hell, Sarah! Took you long enough! 我操 萨拉 还要考虑这么久
[10:12] Hey, uh, Sarah, 萨拉
[10:14] Bin and I broke up. 我和桶桶分手了
[10:16] Yeah, I’m not ready to look after a kid. 我没准备好当爹照顾小孩
[10:18] I was thinking maybe you and I could… 我在想 也许你我可以…
[10:21] ..Give it another shot? 再续前缘
[10:24] – I would love t… – Sorry, Brad. -我很愿… -不好意思 布拉德
[10:26] Chicks before dicks. 我们重友轻色
[10:30] Say… Go on, say it. 说吧 快说啊
[10:32] No, you tell them. 不要 你来告诉他们嘛
[10:33] OK, we’ve decided 好吧 我们决定
[10:35] we’re gonna put our differences behind us 放下分歧
[10:38] and rule the Terry Cup as two Terrys. 共同举办泰瑞杯
[10:41] It’s Double Terry Cup! 以后就是双泰瑞杯啦
[10:44] Everybody, dance! 大家开始热舞吧
乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险

文章导航

Previous Post: 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险(YOLO: Crystal Fantasy)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险(YOLO: Crystal Fantasy)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险(YOLO: Crystal Fantasy)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号