Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险(YOLO: Crystal Fantasy)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险(YOLO: Crystal Fantasy)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] YOLO Crystal Fantasy. 《乐活姐妹:怪诞冒险》
[00:03] The Finale. 季终集
[00:07] Get your hands off me! 把手拿开
[00:09] Get outta here! 快滚吧
[00:10] Come on, Rachel. Don’t start a scene. 走吧 瑞秋 别惹事
[00:13] – We were just leaving. – Nah, —- them! -我们本来也要走了 -去他们的
[00:15] He groped me! That’s assault! 他摸我 这是性骚扰
[00:17] I’ll be calling the police if you try to come back, love. 如果你再回来我就报警了 亲爱的
[00:20] Rachel, stop. Let’s just leave. 瑞秋 别这样 走吧
[00:21] Oh, —-. Don’t call me ‘love’! 操他妈 别管我叫亲爱的
[00:23] You got WAY too drunk, Rachel. I was having fun in there too. 你喝得太醉了 瑞秋 我本来也玩得很开心呢
[00:27] Nah, you’re just… you’re just being cranky. 不 你只是耍性子
[00:29] – Cranky Sarah! – I’m not being… -暴躁萨拉 -我没有
[00:31] I’m not cranky, I’m just getting a little sick and tired 我没有耍性子 我只是有点受够了
[00:33] of being kicked out of every place when I’m with you. 跟你在一起的时候 总被踢出夜店
[00:36] Whatever. I gotta go piss, Sarah. 随便了 我要撒尿 萨拉
[00:39] Where can I piss? 我能到哪撒尿
[00:40] Hmm, you can go in there. 你可以去那里面
[00:42] I’ll look out for you, OK? 我帮你看着 好吗
[00:43] You’re a gem, Sarah. 你真是好姐们 萨拉
[00:46] Can’t stop spitting tonight. 今晚一直想吐痰
[00:50] OK, just be careful! 小心点
[00:54] Need to find the perfect tree. 得找到一棵最合适的树
[00:56] Perfect bloody tree. 最合适的树
[01:02] Mmm, nah. 不行
[01:12] Yeah, this’ll do. 这棵行
[01:29] Alright. 好吧
[01:31] Oh, this is quite incredible! 这太难以置信了
[01:33] I have been here for 4,000 years 我已经在这待了四千年
[01:36] painting this one single masterpiece 一直画这幅杰作
[01:38] and you have appeared right when I finished the last stroke. 而你在我刚结束最后一笔的时候出现了
[01:42] There must be some great meaning to this. 这一定有什么了不起的意义
[01:45] What? 什么
[01:47] Wait a moment. 等等
[01:48] I dreamt this would happen as well. 我也梦到过这会发生
[01:51] And I also dreamt I would walk over to you. 我还梦到会走到你身边
[01:54] – And I would hold your hand. – Uh, no, thanks. -我会握住你的手 -不了 谢谢
[01:57] And we would step into the painting together. 我们会一起走到画里
[02:02] How are we gonna get back? 我们要怎么回去
[02:04] I don’t know. I didn’t dream that part. 我不知道 我没梦到那部分
[02:07] What’s that? 那是什么
[02:08] Oh, very interesting! 真有趣
[02:10] It appears to be a social gathering 看上去是在某种荒野小货车上
[02:12] in some sort of bush ute. 举行的社交集会
[02:13] People sharing fun times, fun memories. 人们分享着快乐 好玩的记忆
[02:16] Live, laugh, love. 生活 欢笑 爱
[02:19] —- yeah! I knew there’d be another party! 太他妈棒了 我就知道还会有派对
[02:26] Oh, my God! More people have come to the ute party! 天啊 又有人来参加货车派对了
[02:32] Yay! 棒
[02:33] – What’s it for? – Yes, what’s the occasion? -为了什么 -对 庆祝什么场合
[02:35] Ute party! 货车派对
[02:37] *Ute party, ute party, ute party, ute* *货车派对 货车派对 货车派对 货车*
[02:40] *Ute party, ute party, ute party, ute* *货车派对 货车派对 货车派对 货车*
[02:42] *As you can see, this is a very good party* *如你所见 这是场超棒的派对*
[02:45] *There is lots of fun to have…* *派对上有好多乐子*
[02:50] *You will… have a good time…at* *你会在荒野货车派对*
[02:54] *The Bushworld Ute Party* *玩得开心*
[03:06] *We hope you enjoy the party!* *希望你在派对玩得开心*
[03:11] Come on, Rachel. It’s freezing. I wanna go home! 快点 瑞秋 冷死了 我想回家
[03:20] Rachel? Rachel! 瑞秋 瑞秋
[03:29] Rachel, where are you? 瑞秋 你在哪
[03:41] Wollongong Police. What’s your emergency? 伍伦贡警局 有什么紧急情况
[03:43] Hi, um…my friend just went into the bush 你好 我朋友刚去了林子里
[03:46] and, um…uh… 然后
[03:47] I don’t know where she’s gone! 我不知道她去哪了
[03:49] OK. What’s your location? 好 你在什么位置
[03:52] OK, Sarah, just to get everything right here, 萨拉 我把事情捋一遍
[03:55] your friend Rachel needed to go urinate in the bush 你朋友瑞秋需要去林子里小便
[03:59] and she never came out. 然后再也没出来
[04:02] Yeah. 对
[04:03] And she’s not answering her phone, 她也不接电话
[04:04] which is really unlike her. 这很不像她
[04:06] She always answers my calls. 她总会接我的电话
[04:08] OK, well, we’ll have a team 好的 我们会组织一队人
[04:10] looking for the rest of the night. 在今晚继续搜救
[04:12] We’ll give you a call if anything comes up. 如果有进展我们会打给你
[04:14] You don’t need to stay here. 你不用待在这
[04:16] Go home and get some sleep, love. 回家睡一会吧 亲爱的
[04:18] You can keep the water bottle. 水瓶你留着吧
[04:20] Thank you. 谢谢你
[04:27] Wollongong police have announced an inconclusive end 伍伦贡警方已经宣布
[04:30] to a search for a girl who went 对失踪少女的搜寻未果
[04:31] missing two weeks ago off Crown Street. 该少女两周前在皇冠街失踪
[04:33] We are suspending the search 在进一步证据发现前
[04:35] for the missing person at this time 我们目前将暂停
[04:37] until further evidence is found. 对失踪人员的搜救
[04:39] That’s a shame. 太可惜了
[04:48] We are here to honor Rachel’s life. 我们在此纪念瑞秋的生命
[04:50] Seeing as no body was ever recovered, 鉴于尸体没有找到
[04:53] we invite you to place any sentimental items 我们邀请你们把纪念物品
[04:56] you may have into the coffin 放入棺材
[04:58] so the physical embodiment of Rachel 这样瑞秋的肉身
[04:59] may finally be laid to rest. 就能安息了
[05:04] She always loved that trash. 她一直很爱那袋垃圾
[05:08] Do you have anything to put in the coffin, Sarah? 你有什么要放到棺材里的吗 萨拉
[05:14] I don’t think so. 我想没有
[05:31] Uh, hi. 嗨
[05:33] I know this is super weird, but… 我知道这超级奇怪 但
[05:34] ..I saw you on the bus and… 我在巴士上看到你
[05:36] I don’t know, something compelled me 我也说不好 有什么东西促使我
[05:38] to get off and speak to you. 下车来跟你说话
[05:40] I mean, I don’t know if you believe 我不知道你相不相信
[05:42] in soul mates or whatever, but… 灵魂伴侣什么的 但是…
[05:45] Oh, forget it. Forget about it. 算了 当我没说
[05:47] It’s stupid. Don’t worry about it. 这太蠢了 当我没说
[05:58] Wait. 等等
[06:02] What’s your name? 你叫什么
[06:05] It is nice to talk to someone. 有个人说话感觉很好
[06:07] I’ve been pretty insular for a while, so this is nice. 我这一阵子都很自闭 所以这样不错
[06:11] Thank you. 谢谢你
[06:12] Yeah, to be honest, I’ve been the same. 老实说 我也一样
[06:15] I feel like we can talk about anything. 我感觉我们可以无话不谈
[06:17] Sorry if I’m being stupid, but…you know what I mean? 如果你觉得这样很傻 很抱歉 但你懂我的意思吗
[06:23] God, isn’t it annoying that they give 天啊 他们给两个人
[06:24] an odd number of spring rolls to share? 上奇数个的春卷真是太烦人了
[06:27] Oh, it’s fine. 没事
[06:28] – I don’t want one anyway. – Sure you didn’t. -反正我也不想吃 -当然了
[06:30] Actually, I did want that last spring roll. 事实上 我想吃最后一个春卷
[06:34] You know, the other day, 那天
[06:36] we had a fake funeral for my missing friend Rachel. 我们给我失踪的朋友瑞秋举行了假婚礼
[06:39] They asked if I had a sentimental item 他们问我有没有纪念物
[06:41] I could put in the coffin 想放在棺材里
[06:42] and I realized I didn’t have anything sentimental with her 我才意识到我跟她都没有什么情感寄托的物品
[06:46] even though we’ve been friends for 10 years. 即便我们都做朋友十年了
[06:48] But you and I have known each other for less than an hour 但你和我认识不到一个小时
[06:51] and we already have something more sentimental 已经拥有比我跟瑞秋拥有的
[06:53] than Rachel and I ever did. 更深刻的东西了
[06:55] That’s kinda sad, isn’t it? 这有点可悲 不是吗
[06:59] That’s not sad at all. 这一点都不可悲
[07:07] That’s so —- beautiful! 太他妈美好了
[07:13] Hmm! You have the last piece, baby. 你吃最后一块吧 宝贝
[07:16] You have it. 你吃吧
[07:18] No, I’ve had too much. I’m fat. 不 我吃太多了 我都胖了
[07:20] LOL! Little chubby thing. 哈哈 小胖子
[07:22] – Hey, stop it! Stop. – You stop it. -别这样 -你才别这样
[07:33] I’m currently operating 我目前经营着
[07:34] the company from my dad’s… 我爸的公司…
[07:35] What? 什么
[07:36] I’m just saying I’m operating 我只是说我在经营
[07:38] the company out of my dad’s… 从我爸的…
[07:39] Like, the same one, the building. 同一栋楼
[07:41] Yeah. Yeah, it’s a good one. 对 对 很不错
[07:43] Yeah, OK, cool. 好吧 酷
[07:44] I can’t really hear ya. I’m gonna go take a selfie. ‘Bye! 我听不太清 我要去自拍了 拜
[07:47] Oh, yeah, no…no worries. Alright. 好 没关系 去吧
[07:51] Whoo! At the ute party! 参加货车派对
[07:55] 一万个未接电话 萨拉 伍伦贡警局
[07:56] Holy —-, I’ve got 10,000 missed calls! 我操 我有一万个未接电话
[07:58] Yay! People love me! 大家都爱我
[08:05] Don’t be too rough with Bilky, OK, honey? 别跟小骗太凶 好吗宝贝
[08:08] Remember, love is kindness. 记住 爱是善良
[08:10] I won’t! OK, Mummy! Love you! 我不会的 妈咪 爱你
[08:19] – Rachel? – Sarah. -瑞秋 -萨拉
[08:21] I’m at some party in some tree painting or something. 我在一棵树里什么画里的派对呢
[08:24] You should come! Actually, you know what? 你也该来 事实上 知道吗
[08:27] I don’t know if you could get in. 我不知道你能不能进来
[08:29] It’s, like, so —- exclusive. 门槛超高的
[08:32] I…I thought…you were dead. 我以为你死了呢
[08:36] Huh? Sorry? The DJ’s really loud. 什么 DJ太吵了
[08:39] He’s playing some sick, like, alien bush house. 他正放超屌的外太空荒野浩室音乐
[08:42] – You’d love it, Sarah! – Rachel… -你会喜欢的 萨拉 -瑞秋
[08:45] It’s been nine years. 已经过去九年了
[08:47] I have a family now, a baby girl. 我现在有家庭了 一个女儿
[08:49] I…I have a whole different life. 我有了不同的人生
[08:52] Have you been partying for nine years? 这九年你一直在派对狂欢吗
[08:55] Nine years? 九年
[08:57] What? Nah, I’ve only been here 什么 不 我才在这待了
[08:58] for, like, five minutes, you dumb bitch. 大概五分钟 你个蠢婊子
[09:01] Get a watch, you —-! 去买块手表吧 蠢货
[09:03] I went through so much pain, guilt and heartbreak 我经历了这么多痛苦 内疚和心碎
[09:06] and you were off partying this whole time? 你这么长时间一直在派对玩乐
[09:10] Huh? Sorry, Sarah. I’m just getting a sausage sizzle. 抱歉 萨拉 我刚去拿烤香肠了
[09:14] Never call me again. 别再打给我了
[09:20] Mummy, who was that on the phone? 妈咪 谁来的电话啊
[09:22] It doesn’t matter, honey. 那不重要 亲爱的
[09:24] Just someone Mummy doesn’t talk to anymore. 就是一个妈咪不会再搭理的人
[09:37] She —- hung up on me! 她居然挂我电话
[09:42] Oh, wow. So many emotions. Um… 哇哦 五味杂陈啊
[09:46] Are you OK? 你还好吗
[09:47] I’m fine! Get outta my way. I’m gonna go sing karaoke. 我没事 闪开 我要去唱K
[09:52] Play a —- song! 弹首歌
[09:53] OK, how about ‘The Bushland Blues’? 《林地布鲁斯》怎么样
[09:56] Yeah, OK. Play it. Yep. 行 弹吧
[09:57] – One, two! – Three, four! -一 二 -三 四
[10:18] Excuse me! You’re way too loud. 不好意思 你们太吵了
[10:21] I didn’t mind the music playing, 我不介意放音乐
[10:22] but that girl singing has awoken my baby. 但那女孩的歌声吵醒我的宝宝了
[10:24] I have called the police and they shall be coming soon. 我已经报了警 他们马上就到了
[10:29] No! 不
[10:32] Wait. Where are youse going? 等等 你们要去哪
[10:33] You ruined our party spot! 你毁了我们的派对地点
[10:34] We have to find a new one now! 我们现在得去找个新的了
[10:36] – And that one took ages to find! – Thanks a lot, idiot. -好不容易才找到的这里 -多谢了 白痴
[10:39] Yeah, thanks a lot, Rachel. You —- up our party. 多谢了 瑞秋 你毁了我们的派对
[10:43] Just so you know, I’m not as mad as them. 跟你说一声 我没他们那么生气
[10:46] This is just a job for me. 这对我来说只是工作
[10:48] I’m sorry. Hope you had fun! 很抱歉 希望你玩得开心
[10:50] ‘Bye! 拜
[10:52] Well, shall I try to paint a way back 我该试着画一条回去的路吗
[10:54] to the main realm you came from? 回到你来时的主时空
[10:56] If you explain it to me, maybe I can try to paint it for you. 如果你解释给我 也许我能为你画出来
[11:00] Nah, I’m gonna find a better party in here 不 我要在这找一个更棒的派对
[11:03] even if it kills me. 哪怕要了我的命
乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险

文章导航

Previous Post: 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险(YOLO: Crystal Fantasy)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险(YOLO: Crystal Fantasy)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险(YOLO: Crystal Fantasy)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号