Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险(YOLO: Crystal Fantasy)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险(YOLO: Crystal Fantasy)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] That’s a nice house, isn’t it, Bill? 这房子真不错 不是吗 比尔
[00:06] – What?! – Oi, you! -什么 -喂 你
[00:08] This weekend, come down to Goondiwindi 这周末 快来贡迪温迪
[00:10] for the famous annual Dusty Truck N’ Donut Muster. 参加一年一度有名的旧车烧胎赛
[00:13] There’s gonna be live music, cars, beer. 这里将会有现场音乐 汽车 啤酒
[00:16] You could even meet TV’s Trent, 你甚至能见到电视明星特伦特
[00:18] host of Channel 10’s ‘Outback Trent’. 十台节目”内陆特伦特”的主持人
[00:21] He’s here, he’s hot. 他在这 他很辣
[00:22] … hell, what else do you want?! 还有什么可奢求的呢
[00:25] Come find me, Sarah. 来找我吧 萨拉
[00:28] Hey! The TV’s on. 嘿 电视开着呢
[00:30] We’ll also be holding the Goondiwindi Raffle 我们还将举办贡迪温迪大抽奖
[00:33] where you can win the coveted Goondiwindi meat tray 你将有可能赢得人人向往的贡迪温迪鲜肉拼盘
[00:36] packed by Farmer Ethel herself. 由农夫埃塞尔亲自填装
[00:38] I packed it meself. 吾亲自填装
[00:40] It’s got your sausages, 里面有香肠
[00:42] your rissoles, bloody everything. 炸肉丸 一切都有
[00:45] It’s a meat tray. What do you expect?…! 这是个鲜肉拼盘 你还指望什么
[00:47] Get your tickets now,… 马上去买入场券
[00:50] – I want that meat tray. – Let’s go. -我想要那个拼盘 -我们走
[00:52] If you girls are going to Goondiwindi, 如果你们想去贡迪温迪
[00:55] you should borrow my TomTom GPS. 你们应该借用我的阿汤定位系统
[00:58] Works perfectly fine. Just bought it off eBay too. 好用着呢 刚从易贝上买的
[01:02] Nah, it’s OK. We can just use our phones. 没关系 我们拿手机导航就行
[01:04] Oh, don’t worry about it. Don’t worry about it, then. 那算了 当我没说
[01:07] Nope, I won’t suggest anything else anymore. 我再也不提议了
[01:08] I won’t suggest anything else. You girls… you girls have fun. 我再也不提议了 你们玩得开心
[01:12] You girls have fun. Just leave. 你们玩得开心 快走吧
[01:13] Leave. I was just trying to help… 走吧 我只是想帮忙
[01:15] Wait, let me book a ride. 等等 我打个车
[01:20] I’m just trying to make your life better… 我只是想让你们过得更好
[01:22] Looks like the plan worked, boss. 看上去计划起效了 老大
[01:27] Yes. 是的
[01:28] Next stop, Goondiwindi. 下一站 贡迪温迪
[01:38] Who gives a…? 谁在乎呢
[01:45] Oi! Stop fantasizing down there. 喂 别在那意淫了
[01:48] It’s distracting me. 让我分心了
[01:53] Oh, my God. I think its neck is broken. 天啊 它的脖子好像断了
[01:56] – What do we do? – Kill it. -我们怎么办呢 -杀了它
[02:00] Nah, let me try. 不 让我来
[02:03] Oh, my God, this is awful! Just kill it! 天呐 这太糟糕了 快杀了它
[02:06] Ahh! Ohh! Oh, yeah, that should do it. 这应该行了
[02:11] Are we gonna die out here, Rachel? 我们要死在这里了吗 瑞秋
[02:14] Yeah. 嗯
[02:17] You girls need a ride? 你们需要搭车吗
[02:20] So what’s a few cute girls like you doing out in the country? 你们这种靓妹在这干什么呢
[02:24] Dusty Truck N’ Donut Muster. Getting a meat tray. 旧车烧胎赛 去赢鲜肉拼盘
[02:28] Oh, yeah, I can take you there. 好 我可以带你们去
[02:31] We might just have to take a little detour. 我们可能得先绕个路
[02:35] …it’s hot in here. 这里真热
[02:36] Sweating like a… dog. Chuck the air con on. 热死人了 把空调打开
[02:39] Yeah, alright. 好吧
[02:40] Got dust all in my throat from walking outside. 刚才在外面走 喉咙里都进灰尘了
[02:47] Yeah, that air con’s doing nothing, eh? 空调没什么作用 是吧
[02:49] My… ‘s like a… Cheese factory down here. 我的逼都发酵发臭了
[02:52] Yeah, that’s definitely been up there for a while. 这玩意肯定在那有一阵子了
[02:56] Uh, OK. Yeah, we’re here. 好了 到了
[02:57] Yeah, don’t worry about the short cut. 别管走捷径的事了
[03:01] – Greetings! – Shh. Let me do it. -你们好 -让我来
[03:03] Greetings. Welcome to the Dusty Truck N’ Donut Muster! 你们好 欢迎来到旧车烧胎赛
[03:06] I’m Mayor Bunga. Please present your tickets. 我是镇长邦加 请出示入场券
[03:09] Wait. I didn’t know there were tickets. 等等 我不知道还要入场券
[03:12] Oh, my God. You didn’t buy a ticket? 天啊 你没买入场券
[03:14] – No. – Ugh! -没 -真受不了
[03:16] It literally said in the commercial to buy tickets. 广告上清楚地说要买入场券
[03:19] You’re so dumb, Sarah! 你太蠢了 萨拉
[03:21] …hell, Sarah. You always do this. 萨拉 你总是这样
[03:23] – Jesus Christ, Sarah. – You are so stupid, Sarah! -天呐 萨拉 -你太蠢了 萨拉
[03:26] – You are stupid! – OK, I guess I’ll see you later. -你太蠢了 -好了 一会见了
[03:35] It’s OK. It’s OK. 没事的 没事的
[03:37] Just a shaman. Just a harmless bush wombat shaman. 我只是个萨满 一个无害的丛林袋熊萨满
[03:41] Oh. OK. Hi. 好吧 你好
[03:43] What’s got you down, love? 你为何这么沮丧 亲爱的
[03:45] I don’t have tickets 我没有入场券
[03:46] to get into the Dusty Truck N’ Donut Muster. 参加旧车烧胎赛
[03:49] I came all this way to see Trent from Channel 10. 我大老远的跑来就是为了看十台的特伦特
[03:51] Well, well. Looks like it might be your lucky day. 看来今天你走运了
[03:55] I can take you to a secret back entrance 我可以带你去秘密后门
[03:58] where you don’t need tickets to get in. 你不用入场券就能进去
[04:00] – Really? – Yep. -真的吗 -对
[04:02] But I warn ya, it’s an epic and treacherous journey. 但我警告你 这将是一段艰苦卓绝的旅程
[04:05] We will leave at dawn. 我们黎明出发
[04:09] Um… can we just go now? 不能现在直接走吗
[04:12] Yeah. Yeah, I guess. 能 应该可以
[04:14] Sorry. Sorry, yeah. Nah, we can go now. 抱歉 抱歉 我们可以现在走
[04:18] …yeah! 太爽了
[04:19] Too bad Sarah’s missing out on this! 真可惜萨拉要错过这些了
[04:25] Should we act now, milord? 我们现在要行动吗 大人
[04:28] No. After the band has stopped playing. 不 等乐队结束演出的
[04:31] This is a sick track. 这首歌不错
[04:53] Here it is. 到了
[04:54] The tree of Lilliak. 利利亚克之树
[04:58] What a sight for weary eyes this is. 多么悦目的景象
[05:01] I pissed on this tree once. 我曾在这树上尿过尿
[05:03] Think it was, um… last February or March or something. 好像是去年二月 要不就是三月
[05:07] It was definitely early last year, though. 反正绝对是去年年初
[05:09] Does this have anything to do with 这跟去集会的后门
[05:11] getting to the back entrance? 有任何关系吗
[05:12] I mean, nah, not really. 没有
[05:14] I just thought it was kind of interesting, that’s all. 我只是觉得这件事挺有意思的
[05:17] OK, yeah, don’t worry about it. Don’t worry. 别放在心上 别放在心上
[05:21] Wait a second. 等等
[05:23] Is that bloody Thomas? 那是托马斯吗
[05:24] Oi, Thomas! 托马斯
[05:26] …Walter! 沃尔特
[05:27] What’s happening, mate? Bring it in, mate. Bring it in. 最近咋样 伙计 快说说 快说说
[05:30] – Yeah, great to see ya. – Good to see ya! -真高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
[05:32] Really good to see ya. Been a while, hasn’t it? 真的很高兴见到你 有一阵子没见了 是吧
[05:34] – Been ages. – Been a long while, yeah. -有一阵子了 -很久没见了
[05:36] – How’s Trisha going? – Oh, uh, look, she actually… -翠莎还好吗 -其实她…
[05:40] She passed away about… about a year and a half ago now. 她大约一年半前就去世了
[05:43] My God. I’m… I’m so sorry to hear that. 天啊 我很遗憾
[05:45] Yeah, look, I didn’t really tell many people. 其实我没告诉过几个人
[05:48] But, yeah, look, I’m alright. I’m doing alright. 但我心情还行 我还撑得住
[05:50] I don’t know what to say. That’s just awful. 我不知道该说什么好 太令人难过了
[05:53] Yeah, look, like I said, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you, 是啊 我说了 很抱歉我没告诉你
[05:55] but I didn’t really tell many people. 但我也没告诉过几个人
[05:57] It’s absolutely fine. You gotta do what you gotta do. 没关系的 你得做你该做的事
[06:00] If you ever need anyone to talk to, I’m always here. 如果你想找人谈心 我随时奉陪
[06:02] Look, thank you. I appreciate it. 谢谢你 感激不尽
[06:04] Yeah, but how are you? How are you going? How’s Jenny? 那你呢 你过得好吗 珍妮还好吗
[06:07] Uh, yeah, Jenny’s good. We’re good. 珍妮挺好的 我们都挺好
[06:08] We just bought a place in bloody Emerald, actually. 说起来我们刚在埃默拉尔德买了房子
[06:11] Oh! Oh, that’s great. 太棒了
[06:13] – Really nice house, actually. – Oh, yeah… -那房子很不错 -是嘛
[06:14] Um… I really need to get to that thing. 我还赶着去参加那活动呢
[06:18] OK, sorry, sorry. Let’s go. Yeah, sorry, sorry. Let’s go. 抱歉 抱歉 我们走吧 真抱歉 走吧
[06:22] Nuh! Nuh! I’m… 没有哦 我…
[06:24] I’m not even that drunk! 我才没醉到那程度
[06:27] Oi! Oi, listen! Listen! 听着 听着
[06:29] Rachel! Rachel! 瑞秋 瑞秋
[06:31] – Love youse all! – Rachel! Rachel! -爱你们 -瑞秋 瑞秋
[06:34] Alright, stop the music! 好了 音乐暂停
[06:36] Stop the music! 音乐暂停
[06:37] Time for the meat raffle. 是时候进行鲜肉大抽奖了
[06:40] OK, so you all know the rules. 你们都知道规则的
[06:43] If you came here on a Rooobah, 如果你是坐袋鼠专车来的
[06:46] you have a friend named Sarah 还有个叫萨拉的朋友
[06:48] and your name is Rachel, 并且你叫做瑞秋
[06:50] the meat tray is yours! 鲜肉拼盘就是你的了
[06:52] Oh, damn. 真可恶
[06:54] Wait. Wait, wait. No, that’s me! 等等 等等 不对 那是我
[06:56] Oh, my God, that’s me! I won! I won! 天啊 是我 我赢了 我赢了
[06:59] …yeah, meat tray! 好他妈爽啊 鲜肉拼盘
[07:02] All hail Rachel, 瑞秋万岁
[07:04] the hottest and funniest girl ever! 史上最辣最搞笑的女孩
[07:09] Now! 动手
[07:11] Huh? What the…? 搞毛啊
[07:12] You idiot, Rachel! 你个白痴 瑞秋
[07:14] This was all just a big set-up! 这一切都是个大陷阱
[07:16] – What? – We know who you are, Rachel. -什么 -我们知道你是谁 瑞秋
[07:19] We’ve been looking for you for a long time. 我们找你很久了
[07:23] Open the big hole! 打开巨洞
[07:29] – It has been… – What are you doing? -预言说… -你在干什么
[07:31] It has been foretold that the big hole of Goondawindi 预言说贡迪温迪的巨洞
[07:34] must feast on the filthiest being ever 一定要吞食世上最污秽的生物
[07:37] and in doing so, it will take us to the promised land – 这么做 巨洞就会带我们到乐土
[07:41] an even muddier and sicker land than this. 那里比这里还要更泥泞和恶心
[07:44] – What the… is going on?! – We tricked you, Rachel. -这他妈到底什么情况 -我们骗了你 瑞秋
[07:48] You idiot! God, you’re dumb! 白痴 天啊 你蠢毙了
[07:50] You’re a dummy, Rachel! 你是大蠢蛋 瑞秋
[07:51] You’re dumb, Rachel. 你蠢毙了 瑞秋
[07:53] *You’re so… dumb* *你真他妈蠢*
[07:55] *What is wrong with you, Rachel* *你咋回事 瑞秋*
[07:58] *God, I can’t believe how dumb you are!* *天啊 你居然蠢出天际*
[08:01] Take her to the big hole! 把她带去巨洞
[08:08] We have arrived. 我们到了
[08:12] This is the front entrance. 这明明是大门
[08:14] Yeah, sorry. I didn’t know what I was doing. 抱歉 其实我不知道自己在干嘛
[08:18] – What’s that smoke? – That’s special smoke. -那烟是怎么回事 -那是特别的烟
[08:20] Means someone’s won the meat tray 代表有人赢得了鲜肉拼盘
[08:22] and they’re gonna be sacrificed to the big hole. 要被献祭给巨洞
[08:24] Oh, my God! That could be Rachel! 天啊 那人有可能是瑞秋
[08:26] We need to get in there! 我们必须想办法进去
[08:28] OK. Well, I’ve got two tickets. We can use those to get in. 好吧 我有两张入场券 可以进去
[08:31] Oh, what? You had tickets the whole time? 什么 你自始至终都有入场券吗
[08:33] OK, whatever. Let’s just go. 随便了 赶紧进去
[08:43] Ugh. Sigh. 妈耶 完球了
[08:45] – According… – Shut up! Just let me do it! -根据… -闭嘴 让我来说
[08:48] According to the prophecy, 根据预言所说
[08:50] once the big hole feeds on this offering, 巨洞吞掉祭品后
[08:53] it will open the gateway to the Golden Mud Lands 就会打开通向金泥圣地的大门
[08:56] where there will be even more mud to do sick doughies in 那里有更多泥巴让我们飙出更厉害的轨迹
[08:59] and smoke ciggies and all that kinda shit. 还能抽烟什么的
[09:03] Throw her in the hole! Throw her in the hole! 把她扔进巨洞 把她扔进巨洞
[09:06] Throw her in the hole! 把她扔进巨洞
[09:10] Oh, my God! Rachel! 天啊 瑞秋
[09:27] Trent? 特伦特
[09:29] Yes. It is me, Trent. 没错 是我 特伦特
[09:33] You… kinda look different than you do on TV. 你本人跟电视上长得不太一样
[09:43] No! Rachel! 不 瑞秋
[09:49] Huh. Guess it didn’t work. 看样子没成功
[09:52] Might have got the wrong Rachel. 可能抓成另一个瑞秋了
[09:54] Oh, well. Let’s go. 好吧 只好撤了
[09:58] What? What the bloody hell is going on here? 什么 这到底是怎么回事
[10:01] Wait a second. 等等
[10:02] The prophecy was wrong all along! 预言由始至终都错了
[10:04] That’s not the big hole. 那个不是巨洞
[10:07] She’s the big hole! 她本人才是巨洞
[10:09] I am G’eLLLX’thArX. 我是巨洞神盖乐斯
[10:11] I have hosted this mortal’s body to speak to you from my realm. 我附身于这凡人 从我的世界跟你们对话
[10:14] You constantly wish for a muddier promised land, 你们常盼望到达一个更泥泞的乐土
[10:17] but what you have failed to realize is 但你们没意识到的是
[10:19] you are already living in the muddiest promised land there is! 你们已经住在天下最泥泞的乐土了
[10:22] You have all followed a false prophecy that I set up to test you. 你们都听信了我用来测试你们的假预言
[10:26] You’re all so… dumb! 你们都他爹的蠢毙了
[10:29] Yeah, I have no idea what the …is happening anymore, hey? 我已经搞不清这是什么情况了
[10:47] – What happened? – Dunno. -发生了什么 -不知道
[10:49] Look, I’m just gonna say it. 听着 我就直说了
[10:51] That was a fun adventure. 这趟大冒险很好玩
[10:53] We had some laughs. We had a bit of a cry. 我们欢笑过 也痛哭过
[10:55] Sarah got to meet Trent. 萨拉见到了男神特伦特
[10:57] Rachel did all that stuff that just happened. 瑞秋做了刚才发生的那些事
[10:59] Yeah, it was good! 真的很好玩
[11:01] Sorry. I’m not gonna go on about it. I just… 抱歉 我不话痨了 我…
[11:03] Yeah. No, whatever. I’ll just shut up. Don’t worry about it. 不 随便了 我还是闭嘴吧 别担心
乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险

文章导航

Previous Post: 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险(YOLO: Crystal Fantasy)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险(YOLO: Crystal Fantasy)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险(YOLO: Crystal Fantasy)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号