时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | YOLO Crystal Fantasy. | 《乐活姐妹:怪诞冒险》 |
[00:03] | The Finale. | 季终集 |
[00:07] | Get your hands off me! | 把手拿开 |
[00:09] | Get outta here! | 快滚吧 |
[00:10] | Come on, Rachel. Don’t start a scene. | 走吧 瑞秋 别惹事 |
[00:13] | – We were just leaving. – Nah, —- them! | -我们本来也要走了 -去他们的 |
[00:15] | He groped me! That’s assault! | 他摸我 这是性骚扰 |
[00:17] | I’ll be calling the police if you try to come back, love. | 如果你再回来我就报警了 亲爱的 |
[00:20] | Rachel, stop. Let’s just leave. | 瑞秋 别这样 走吧 |
[00:21] | Oh, —-. Don’t call me ‘love’! | 操他妈 别管我叫亲爱的 |
[00:23] | You got WAY too drunk, Rachel. I was having fun in there too. | 你喝得太醉了 瑞秋 我本来也玩得很开心呢 |
[00:27] | Nah, you’re just… you’re just being cranky. | 不 你只是耍性子 |
[00:29] | – Cranky Sarah! – I’m not being… | -暴躁萨拉 -我没有 |
[00:31] | I’m not cranky, I’m just getting a little sick and tired | 我没有耍性子 我只是有点受够了 |
[00:33] | of being kicked out of every place when I’m with you. | 跟你在一起的时候 总被踢出夜店 |
[00:36] | Whatever. I gotta go piss, Sarah. | 随便了 我要撒尿 萨拉 |
[00:39] | Where can I piss? | 我能到哪撒尿 |
[00:40] | Hmm, you can go in there. | 你可以去那里面 |
[00:42] | I’ll look out for you, OK? | 我帮你看着 好吗 |
[00:43] | You’re a gem, Sarah. | 你真是好姐们 萨拉 |
[00:46] | Can’t stop spitting tonight. | 今晚一直想吐痰 |
[00:50] | OK, just be careful! | 小心点 |
[00:54] | Need to find the perfect tree. | 得找到一棵最合适的树 |
[00:56] | Perfect bloody tree. | 最合适的树 |
[01:02] | Mmm, nah. | 不行 |
[01:12] | Yeah, this’ll do. | 这棵行 |
[01:29] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[01:31] | Oh, this is quite incredible! | 这太难以置信了 |
[01:33] | I have been here for 4,000 years | 我已经在这待了四千年 |
[01:36] | painting this one single masterpiece | 一直画这幅杰作 |
[01:38] | and you have appeared right when I finished the last stroke. | 而你在我刚结束最后一笔的时候出现了 |
[01:42] | There must be some great meaning to this. | 这一定有什么了不起的意义 |
[01:45] | What? | 什么 |
[01:47] | Wait a moment. | 等等 |
[01:48] | I dreamt this would happen as well. | 我也梦到过这会发生 |
[01:51] | And I also dreamt I would walk over to you. | 我还梦到会走到你身边 |
[01:54] | – And I would hold your hand. – Uh, no, thanks. | -我会握住你的手 -不了 谢谢 |
[01:57] | And we would step into the painting together. | 我们会一起走到画里 |
[02:02] | How are we gonna get back? | 我们要怎么回去 |
[02:04] | I don’t know. I didn’t dream that part. | 我不知道 我没梦到那部分 |
[02:07] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[02:08] | Oh, very interesting! | 真有趣 |
[02:10] | It appears to be a social gathering | 看上去是在某种荒野小货车上 |
[02:12] | in some sort of bush ute. | 举行的社交集会 |
[02:13] | People sharing fun times, fun memories. | 人们分享着快乐 好玩的记忆 |
[02:16] | Live, laugh, love. | 生活 欢笑 爱 |
[02:19] | —- yeah! I knew there’d be another party! | 太他妈棒了 我就知道还会有派对 |
[02:26] | Oh, my God! More people have come to the ute party! | 天啊 又有人来参加货车派对了 |
[02:32] | Yay! | 棒 |
[02:33] | – What’s it for? – Yes, what’s the occasion? | -为了什么 -对 庆祝什么场合 |
[02:35] | Ute party! | 货车派对 |
[02:37] | *Ute party, ute party, ute party, ute* | *货车派对 货车派对 货车派对 货车* |
[02:40] | *Ute party, ute party, ute party, ute* | *货车派对 货车派对 货车派对 货车* |
[02:42] | *As you can see, this is a very good party* | *如你所见 这是场超棒的派对* |
[02:45] | *There is lots of fun to have…* | *派对上有好多乐子* |
[02:50] | *You will… have a good time…at* | *你会在荒野货车派对* |
[02:54] | *The Bushworld Ute Party* | *玩得开心* |
[03:06] | *We hope you enjoy the party!* | *希望你在派对玩得开心* |
[03:11] | Come on, Rachel. It’s freezing. I wanna go home! | 快点 瑞秋 冷死了 我想回家 |
[03:20] | Rachel? Rachel! | 瑞秋 瑞秋 |
[03:29] | Rachel, where are you? | 瑞秋 你在哪 |
[03:41] | Wollongong Police. What’s your emergency? | 伍伦贡警局 有什么紧急情况 |
[03:43] | Hi, um…my friend just went into the bush | 你好 我朋友刚去了林子里 |
[03:46] | and, um…uh… | 然后 |
[03:47] | I don’t know where she’s gone! | 我不知道她去哪了 |
[03:49] | OK. What’s your location? | 好 你在什么位置 |
[03:52] | OK, Sarah, just to get everything right here, | 萨拉 我把事情捋一遍 |
[03:55] | your friend Rachel needed to go urinate in the bush | 你朋友瑞秋需要去林子里小便 |
[03:59] | and she never came out. | 然后再也没出来 |
[04:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:03] | And she’s not answering her phone, | 她也不接电话 |
[04:04] | which is really unlike her. | 这很不像她 |
[04:06] | She always answers my calls. | 她总会接我的电话 |
[04:08] | OK, well, we’ll have a team | 好的 我们会组织一队人 |
[04:10] | looking for the rest of the night. | 在今晚继续搜救 |
[04:12] | We’ll give you a call if anything comes up. | 如果有进展我们会打给你 |
[04:14] | You don’t need to stay here. | 你不用待在这 |
[04:16] | Go home and get some sleep, love. | 回家睡一会吧 亲爱的 |
[04:18] | You can keep the water bottle. | 水瓶你留着吧 |
[04:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:27] | Wollongong police have announced an inconclusive end | 伍伦贡警方已经宣布 |
[04:30] | to a search for a girl who went | 对失踪少女的搜寻未果 |
[04:31] | missing two weeks ago off Crown Street. | 该少女两周前在皇冠街失踪 |
[04:33] | We are suspending the search | 在进一步证据发现前 |
[04:35] | for the missing person at this time | 我们目前将暂停 |
[04:37] | until further evidence is found. | 对失踪人员的搜救 |
[04:39] | That’s a shame. | 太可惜了 |
[04:48] | We are here to honor Rachel’s life. | 我们在此纪念瑞秋的生命 |
[04:50] | Seeing as no body was ever recovered, | 鉴于尸体没有找到 |
[04:53] | we invite you to place any sentimental items | 我们邀请你们把纪念物品 |
[04:56] | you may have into the coffin | 放入棺材 |
[04:58] | so the physical embodiment of Rachel | 这样瑞秋的肉身 |
[04:59] | may finally be laid to rest. | 就能安息了 |
[05:04] | She always loved that trash. | 她一直很爱那袋垃圾 |
[05:08] | Do you have anything to put in the coffin, Sarah? | 你有什么要放到棺材里的吗 萨拉 |
[05:14] | I don’t think so. | 我想没有 |
[05:31] | Uh, hi. | 嗨 |
[05:33] | I know this is super weird, but… | 我知道这超级奇怪 但 |
[05:34] | ..I saw you on the bus and… | 我在巴士上看到你 |
[05:36] | I don’t know, something compelled me | 我也说不好 有什么东西促使我 |
[05:38] | to get off and speak to you. | 下车来跟你说话 |
[05:40] | I mean, I don’t know if you believe | 我不知道你相不相信 |
[05:42] | in soul mates or whatever, but… | 灵魂伴侣什么的 但是… |
[05:45] | Oh, forget it. Forget about it. | 算了 当我没说 |
[05:47] | It’s stupid. Don’t worry about it. | 这太蠢了 当我没说 |
[05:58] | Wait. | 等等 |
[06:02] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[06:05] | It is nice to talk to someone. | 有个人说话感觉很好 |
[06:07] | I’ve been pretty insular for a while, so this is nice. | 我这一阵子都很自闭 所以这样不错 |
[06:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:12] | Yeah, to be honest, I’ve been the same. | 老实说 我也一样 |
[06:15] | I feel like we can talk about anything. | 我感觉我们可以无话不谈 |
[06:17] | Sorry if I’m being stupid, but…you know what I mean? | 如果你觉得这样很傻 很抱歉 但你懂我的意思吗 |
[06:23] | God, isn’t it annoying that they give | 天啊 他们给两个人 |
[06:24] | an odd number of spring rolls to share? | 上奇数个的春卷真是太烦人了 |
[06:27] | Oh, it’s fine. | 没事 |
[06:28] | – I don’t want one anyway. – Sure you didn’t. | -反正我也不想吃 -当然了 |
[06:30] | Actually, I did want that last spring roll. | 事实上 我想吃最后一个春卷 |
[06:34] | You know, the other day, | 那天 |
[06:36] | we had a fake funeral for my missing friend Rachel. | 我们给我失踪的朋友瑞秋举行了假婚礼 |
[06:39] | They asked if I had a sentimental item | 他们问我有没有纪念物 |
[06:41] | I could put in the coffin | 想放在棺材里 |
[06:42] | and I realized I didn’t have anything sentimental with her | 我才意识到我跟她都没有什么情感寄托的物品 |
[06:46] | even though we’ve been friends for 10 years. | 即便我们都做朋友十年了 |
[06:48] | But you and I have known each other for less than an hour | 但你和我认识不到一个小时 |
[06:51] | and we already have something more sentimental | 已经拥有比我跟瑞秋拥有的 |
[06:53] | than Rachel and I ever did. | 更深刻的东西了 |
[06:55] | That’s kinda sad, isn’t it? | 这有点可悲 不是吗 |
[06:59] | That’s not sad at all. | 这一点都不可悲 |
[07:07] | That’s so —- beautiful! | 太他妈美好了 |
[07:13] | Hmm! You have the last piece, baby. | 你吃最后一块吧 宝贝 |
[07:16] | You have it. | 你吃吧 |
[07:18] | No, I’ve had too much. I’m fat. | 不 我吃太多了 我都胖了 |
[07:20] | LOL! Little chubby thing. | 哈哈 小胖子 |
[07:22] | – Hey, stop it! Stop. – You stop it. | -别这样 -你才别这样 |
[07:33] | I’m currently operating | 我目前经营着 |
[07:34] | the company from my dad’s… | 我爸的公司… |
[07:35] | What? | 什么 |
[07:36] | I’m just saying I’m operating | 我只是说我在经营 |
[07:38] | the company out of my dad’s… | 从我爸的… |
[07:39] | Like, the same one, the building. | 同一栋楼 |
[07:41] | Yeah. Yeah, it’s a good one. | 对 对 很不错 |
[07:43] | Yeah, OK, cool. | 好吧 酷 |
[07:44] | I can’t really hear ya. I’m gonna go take a selfie. ‘Bye! | 我听不太清 我要去自拍了 拜 |
[07:47] | Oh, yeah, no…no worries. Alright. | 好 没关系 去吧 |
[07:51] | Whoo! At the ute party! | 参加货车派对 |
[07:55] | 一万个未接电话 萨拉 伍伦贡警局 | |
[07:56] | Holy —-, I’ve got 10,000 missed calls! | 我操 我有一万个未接电话 |
[07:58] | Yay! People love me! | 大家都爱我 |
[08:05] | Don’t be too rough with Bilky, OK, honey? | 别跟小骗太凶 好吗宝贝 |
[08:08] | Remember, love is kindness. | 记住 爱是善良 |
[08:10] | I won’t! OK, Mummy! Love you! | 我不会的 妈咪 爱你 |
[08:19] | – Rachel? – Sarah. | -瑞秋 -萨拉 |
[08:21] | I’m at some party in some tree painting or something. | 我在一棵树里什么画里的派对呢 |
[08:24] | You should come! Actually, you know what? | 你也该来 事实上 知道吗 |
[08:27] | I don’t know if you could get in. | 我不知道你能不能进来 |
[08:29] | It’s, like, so —- exclusive. | 门槛超高的 |
[08:32] | I…I thought…you were dead. | 我以为你死了呢 |
[08:36] | Huh? Sorry? The DJ’s really loud. | 什么 DJ太吵了 |
[08:39] | He’s playing some sick, like, alien bush house. | 他正放超屌的外太空荒野浩室音乐 |
[08:42] | – You’d love it, Sarah! – Rachel… | -你会喜欢的 萨拉 -瑞秋 |
[08:45] | It’s been nine years. | 已经过去九年了 |
[08:47] | I have a family now, a baby girl. | 我现在有家庭了 一个女儿 |
[08:49] | I…I have a whole different life. | 我有了不同的人生 |
[08:52] | Have you been partying for nine years? | 这九年你一直在派对狂欢吗 |
[08:55] | Nine years? | 九年 |
[08:57] | What? Nah, I’ve only been here | 什么 不 我才在这待了 |
[08:58] | for, like, five minutes, you dumb bitch. | 大概五分钟 你个蠢婊子 |
[09:01] | Get a watch, you —-! | 去买块手表吧 蠢货 |
[09:03] | I went through so much pain, guilt and heartbreak | 我经历了这么多痛苦 内疚和心碎 |
[09:06] | and you were off partying this whole time? | 你这么长时间一直在派对玩乐 |
[09:10] | Huh? Sorry, Sarah. I’m just getting a sausage sizzle. | 抱歉 萨拉 我刚去拿烤香肠了 |
[09:14] | Never call me again. | 别再打给我了 |
[09:20] | Mummy, who was that on the phone? | 妈咪 谁来的电话啊 |
[09:22] | It doesn’t matter, honey. | 那不重要 亲爱的 |
[09:24] | Just someone Mummy doesn’t talk to anymore. | 就是一个妈咪不会再搭理的人 |
[09:37] | She —- hung up on me! | 她居然挂我电话 |
[09:42] | Oh, wow. So many emotions. Um… | 哇哦 五味杂陈啊 |
[09:46] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[09:47] | I’m fine! Get outta my way. I’m gonna go sing karaoke. | 我没事 闪开 我要去唱K |
[09:52] | Play a —- song! | 弹首歌 |
[09:53] | OK, how about ‘The Bushland Blues’? | 《林地布鲁斯》怎么样 |
[09:56] | Yeah, OK. Play it. Yep. | 行 弹吧 |
[09:57] | – One, two! – Three, four! | -一 二 -三 四 |
[10:18] | Excuse me! You’re way too loud. | 不好意思 你们太吵了 |
[10:21] | I didn’t mind the music playing, | 我不介意放音乐 |
[10:22] | but that girl singing has awoken my baby. | 但那女孩的歌声吵醒我的宝宝了 |
[10:24] | I have called the police and they shall be coming soon. | 我已经报了警 他们马上就到了 |
[10:29] | No! | 不 |
[10:32] | Wait. Where are youse going? | 等等 你们要去哪 |
[10:33] | You ruined our party spot! | 你毁了我们的派对地点 |
[10:34] | We have to find a new one now! | 我们现在得去找个新的了 |
[10:36] | – And that one took ages to find! – Thanks a lot, idiot. | -好不容易才找到的这里 -多谢了 白痴 |
[10:39] | Yeah, thanks a lot, Rachel. You —- up our party. | 多谢了 瑞秋 你毁了我们的派对 |
[10:43] | Just so you know, I’m not as mad as them. | 跟你说一声 我没他们那么生气 |
[10:46] | This is just a job for me. | 这对我来说只是工作 |
[10:48] | I’m sorry. Hope you had fun! | 很抱歉 希望你玩得开心 |
[10:50] | ‘Bye! | 拜 |
[10:52] | Well, shall I try to paint a way back | 我该试着画一条回去的路吗 |
[10:54] | to the main realm you came from? | 回到你来时的主时空 |
[10:56] | If you explain it to me, maybe I can try to paint it for you. | 如果你解释给我 也许我能为你画出来 |
[11:00] | Nah, I’m gonna find a better party in here | 不 我要在这找一个更棒的派对 |
[11:03] | even if it kills me. | 哪怕要了我的命 |