时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | 这部剧受真实事件启发 因改编需要 一些人物 姓名 事件和地点为虚构 如有雷同 纯属巧合 | |
[00:33] | – Agent Peña? – What’s this? | -潘那探员 -这是什么 |
[00:36] | It’s from upstairs. | 楼上给的 |
[00:38] | Oh, I get a card. | 我只收到一张贺卡 |
[00:41] | Oh, CIA. | 中情局 |
[00:44] | “Congratulations, Central Intelligence Agency.” | 恭喜了 中央情报局 |
[00:47] | This is, uh… this is blowing | 这次搞的动静 |
[00:48] | up a little bit more than we expected, no? | 比我们想的要大了点 |
[00:50] | Well, hopefully, the son of a bitch rots in jail. | 希望那个混蛋能把牢底坐穿 |
[00:52] | Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. We gotta transfer him first. | 暂时不要想太多 我们要先转移他 |
[00:55] | I forbade you to leak this. | 我明令禁止你们泄露这事的 |
[00:56] | How do you know it was us? | 你怎么知道是我们干的 |
[00:57] | – Escobar has a lot of enemies. – ‘Course it was you. | -埃斯科瓦尔树敌众多 -当然是你们干的 |
[01:00] | Whoever did this, it doesn’t | 不管是谁干的 |
[01:01] | really matter now. What’s done is done. | 现在都不重要了 木已成舟 |
[01:03] | Ambassador, like you said, | 大使 如您所说 |
[01:04] | this is a Colombian matter. What do we care? | 这是哥伦比亚的事 我们在乎个什么劲儿 |
[01:06] | I’m filing a report with | 我在给华盛顿的 |
[01:07] | the Board of Personal Conduct in Washington. | 个人行为委员会写报告 |
[01:09] | – Ambassador– – Good, report to Washington. | -大使 -很好 向华盛顿报告 |
[01:11] | ‘Cause if something isn’t done, every American down here | 因为如果不采取措施 在这儿的每一个 |
[01:13] | associated with the government | 跟政府有关的美国人 |
[01:15] | is gonna look like a fool, including you. | 都会像白痴一样 包括你 |
[01:17] | I wasn’t finished. Until further notice, | 我还没说完 在得到进一步通知之前 |
[01:19] | you’re both suspended. | 你们被停职了 |
[01:21] | Go home. | 回家去吧 |
[02:09] | Tuyo Pedro Bromfman / Rodrigo Amarante Narcos (A Netflix Original Series Soundtrack) | |
[02:22] | Soy el fuego que arde tu piel | 我是火焰 灼烧你皮肤 |
[02:27] | Soy el agua que mata tu sed | 我是清水 满足你渴望 |
[02:31] | El castillo, la torre yo soy | 我是城堡 我是高塔 |
[02:35] | La espada que guarda el caudal | 我是镇守财宝的利剑 |
[02:40] | Tú, el aire que respiro yo | 你是我呼吸着的空气 |
[02:44] | Y la luz de la luna en el mar | 你是海上倒映的月光 |
[02:48] | La garganta que ansio mojar | 我多想润一润喉咙 |
[02:52] | Que temo ahogar de amor | 却又怕窒息在爱中 |
[02:58] | Y cuáles deseos me vas a dar, oh | 你会向我许下什么心愿 |
[03:07] | Dices tu, mi tesoro basta con mirarlo | 你说 我只想看着我的珍宝 |
[03:15] | Y tuyo será, y tuyo será | 你会得到的 你会得到的 |
[05:29] | 我们和他的协议上写明了 他不能被转移到其他监狱 | |
[06:23] | Success. | 胜利 |
[06:26] | Sure, it cost me a suspension, but who cares? | 没错 这让我停了职 但谁在乎呢 |
[06:31] | I just call it a week’s paternity leave. | 我就当这是亲子假吧 |
[06:33] | I was ready to crack a beer and watch Escobar’s endgame on TV. | 我准备开瓶啤酒 坐观埃斯科瓦尔玩完 |
[06:38] | See, because of me and Peña, | 看 就因为我和潘那 |
[06:41] | the Colombian government was sending in the army. | 哥伦比亚政府派出了军队 |
[06:44] | Not the cops, but the fucking army. | 不是警察 而是牛逼的军队 |
[06:48] | There was no way that Escobar was getting out of this one. | 埃斯科瓦尔不可能逃过此劫 |
[06:52] | But, then again, in Colombia… | 但是 话又说回来 在哥伦比亚 |
[06:55] | nothing goes down the way you think it will. | 事情的发展永远跟你想的不一样 |
[09:35] | -胡安·巴勃罗 你要去哪 -我要去监狱帮爸爸 | |
[09:48] | -但士兵会杀了他的 -永远不准在这房子里说那种话 | |
[10:00] | The car was outside the garage, still idling, | 车还在车库外面 没熄火 |
[10:03] | the keys still in the ignition. | 钥匙还插在上面 |
[10:04] | I’ve called his phone 20 times. | 我已经给他打了20次电话了 |
[10:06] | Did you call embassy security? | 你给大使馆安保人员打电话了吗 |
[10:07] | – No, I wanted to talk to you first. – Good. Don’t. | -没 我想先跟你说 -好 别打 |
[10:10] | What? Why not? | 什么 为什么不打 |
[10:12] | Nothing. I just… | 没什么 我只是… |
[10:14] | I don’t wanna ring any alarms before I check things out. | 在查明事情之前 我不想惊动别人 |
[10:16] | – What are you guys up to? – Connie… | -你们在干什么 -康妮 |
[10:20] | Just try to relax, OK? I’m sure everything’s fine. | 放轻松好吗 我保证没事 |
[10:23] | I’m gonna take care of this. | 我会处理好的 |
[10:25] | I’ll find out where he is, all right? | 我会找到他的 好吗 |
[10:30] | Look, I’ll make you a drink. | 我给你倒点喝的 |
[11:58] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[11:59] | – I forgot my socks. – I want you out in five minutes. | -我袜子落这了 -我希望你五分钟之内离开 |
[12:05] | Son of a bitch. These Colombians are knee-deep in a shit storm. | 妈的 这群哥伦比亚人惹下大麻烦了 |
[12:08] | We gotta talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[12:11] | Back here. | 来这儿 |
[12:15] | What? You get a hooker pregnant? | 怎么了 你把妓女肚子搞大了吗 |
[12:17] | I think Agent Murphy got snatched. | 墨菲探员好像被劫走了 |
[12:19] | I checked all area hospitals, police stations. | 我找遍了这里的医院 警察局 |
[12:22] | We were pursuing leads on the Cali cartel. | 我们之前在追查卡利集团 |
[12:24] | It could be related to that, or it could be Escobar. | 可能跟那有关 也可能是埃斯科瓦尔干的 |
[12:25] | Did you report it to the Regional Security Office? | 你向区域安全办公室报告了吗 |
[12:27] | If I tell the ROS, it becomes a five-alarm fire, | 如果我说了 就会搞得满城风雨 |
[12:29] | and whoever has him might panic. | 可能会惊到劫走他的人 |
[12:31] | If it is Escobar, he’s dead already. | 如果是埃斯科瓦尔 他就死定了 |
[12:34] | Well, can you check your sources? See what comes up? | 你能查查你的线报吗 看看有什么 |
[12:40] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[12:42] | Let me see what I can do. | 我尽力而为 |
[13:26] | 这事太重要了 我不能交给我不能完全信任的人 | |
[13:52] | Checked my sources with the colombian military. | 跟哥伦比亚军队那边的线人查过了 |
[13:54] | Nobody knows jack shit. | 屁都没查出来 |
[13:56] | So no indication Escobar had | 这么说没有迹象表明埃斯科瓦尔 |
[13:58] | anything to do with Murphy’s disappearance? | 跟墨菲的失踪有关 |
[14:00] | It’s time to sound the alarm. | 该发出警报了 |
[14:02] | Just hold off for a couple of hours, OK? | 再拖几个小时好吗 |
[14:06] | We call out the troops, | 如果我们出动军队 |
[14:07] | he ends up dead like Diana Turbay. | 他就会跟黛安娜·图尔拜一样丧命 |
[14:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:04] | 至少让我先打个电话通知下 让你走进去的时候不挨枪子 | |
[22:25] | 我妈妈教我的是 对于邀请可以选择接受或不接受 | |
[22:55] | Where have you been? You don’t even answer your phone? | 你去哪了 你连电话都不接 |
[22:58] | Sorry, I’ve, uh… I’ve been working on it. | 抱歉 我…我一直都在努力 |
[23:00] | What the fuck does that mean? Doing what? | 那到底是什么意思 努力做什么 |
[23:08] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:11] | Just trying to hold it together. | 只是不想让自己崩溃 |
[23:17] | God, I just wanna go home. | 天啊 我只想回家 |
[23:21] | I want my husband back. | 我想让我丈夫回来 |
[23:33] | – Do you think he’s alive, Javi? – Yeah. | -你觉得他还活着吗 哈维 -当然 |
[23:41] | No. | 不 |
[23:44] | You’re just not sure he’s dead. | 你只是不敢确定他死了而已 |
[26:18] | 如果埃斯科瓦尔知道你接了 他可能会强迫你达成协议 | |
[26:22] | 更糟糕的是如果你对他撒谎 他可能会杀了爱德华多 | |
[27:05] | 他怎么想的 以为能让埃斯科瓦尔相信他是去帮他的吗 | |
[27:21] | 我建议立即联系安全管理部 派去一个人质谈判组去 | |
[31:44] | Now what? | 又怎么了 |
[31:46] | I’m sorry, Ambassador. We have a situation. | 抱歉 大使 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[31:48] | Damn right we do. | 当然有麻烦 |
[31:51] | Hey, partner. | 好啊 搭档 |
[31:53] | Remember how I told you that no one in their right mind | 记得我说过 一个脑筋正常的人 |
[31:57] | would ever kill a DEA agent? | 是不敢杀掉缉毒局探员的吗 |
[31:59] | Well, to be honest, after they snatched me, | 老实说 他们抓住我后 |
[32:02] | I’d forgotten that, myself. | 我自己都忘了这一点 |
[32:04] | But then, I calmed down | 但之后我冷静了下来 |
[32:06] | and realized that if they wanted to kill me, | 意识到如果他们要杀我 |
[32:09] | they would’ve blown my brains out right in front of my house. | 他们在我家门前就会把我脑袋打开花了 |
[32:12] | This… was something different. | 这次 情况不同 |
[32:17] | I figured this was Escobar | 我猜这是埃斯科瓦尔 |
[32:18] | knowing that they were coming to get him, | 知道他们要来抓他 |
[32:20] | and grabbing a get-out-of-jail-free card: me. | 而抢来的一张”出狱证” 我 |
[32:26] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[32:29] | Man, you fucked up. | 哥们 你错大发了 |
[32:31] | You think that they’re gonna make a trade for me? | 你以为他们会为我做交易吗 |
[32:33] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[32:34] | They’re gonna storm that bullshit | 他们会把那个该死的监狱 |
[32:36] | fuckin’ prison and blow his fuckin’ head off! | 砸个稀巴烂 把他的头打爆 |
[32:48] | I’m sorry you were taken against your will, | 抱歉强行把你带来 |
[32:51] | but I knew you wouldn’t meet willingly, | 但我知道你是不会心甘情愿见面的 |
[32:53] | given your last meeting with Navegante. | 考虑到你上次跟纳维根特见面的情况 |
[33:00] | Mr. Herrera, I’m glad to see your Cali cartel is doing so well, | 埃雷拉先生 看到你的卡利集团运作良好我很高兴 |
[33:03] | but you’ve made a huge mistake. | 但你犯了个大错 |
[33:06] | I don’t see it that way. | 我不这么看 |
[33:09] | I know you like whiskey, | 我知道你喜欢威士忌 |
[33:11] | but I’m taking the liberty of making you a cocktail. | 但我要擅自给你调一杯鸡尾酒 |
[33:14] | I just learned how to do | 我刚学会怎么调 |
[33:15] | a really interesting passion fruit daiquiri. | 一杯很有韵味的百香果得其利 |
[33:18] | That’s wonderful, but I don’t want your fuckin’ daiquiri. | 真好 但我不想喝你的破得其利酒 |
[33:21] | You’re free to leave anytime. We are a long way from Bogotá. | 你想走随时都可以 我们离波哥大很远 |
[33:25] | Fine. I’m leaving. I’ll show myself out. | 好 告辞 我自己走 |
[33:28] | I thought you might like to see some pictures I have. | 我觉得你也许会喜欢我的一些照片 |
[33:47] | Several weeks ago, a wire | 几周前 有通窃听电话 |
[33:48] | tap caught you calling Colonel Horacio Carrillo | 听到了你让霍拉西奥·卡里略上校 |
[33:53] | to ID a location where Pablo’s sicarios were gathering. | 找到一处巴勃罗的杀手们聚集的地方 |
[33:57] | Two hours later, they were dead. | 两个小时后 他们死了 |
[34:03] | Along with an innocent woman. | 再加上一个无辜的女人 |
[34:16] | OK. | 好吧 |
[34:20] | Poison will be at La Dispensaria | “毒药”在午夜时分 |
[34:22] | at around midnight with his crew. | 将和他的人到”诊疗所” |
[34:30] | Who’s your contact at the embassy? | 大使馆里谁是你的内应 |
[34:32] | Did you know she had two kids? | 你知道她有两个孩子吗 |
[34:35] | What do you think our newspapers will think of that? | 你觉得媒体会怎么看 |
[34:38] | Our government doesn’t take | 我们政府可不怎么待见 |
[34:40] | too kindly to American-backed death squads. | 美国政府所支持的敢死队 |
[34:45] | I could blackmail you with these pictures. | 我可以用这些照片勒索你 |
[34:48] | You’d lose your career at the DEA, | 你会失去在缉毒局的事业 |
[34:51] | go to jail… maybe here in Colombia. | 去坐牢 可能就在哥伦比亚坐牢 |
[34:57] | But don’t worry. | 但别担心 |
[34:58] | I won’t ask you or Javier Pe?a | 我不会要求你或者哈维尔·潘那 |
[35:00] | to cross any line you haven’t already crossed. | 去打破你们的底线 |
[35:05] | So you think the DEA and Cali Cartel would be a good match. | 所以你觉得缉毒局和卡利贩毒集团可以好好合作 |
[35:09] | There are many, in every segment of Colombia, | 在哥伦比亚的各个地方 都有很多人 |
[35:12] | who have been persecuted by Pablo Escobar. | 被巴勃罗·埃斯科瓦尔迫害过 |
[35:14] | The families of Moncada and Galeano, | 蒙卡达和加莱亚诺的家人 |
[35:17] | the families of judges and police… | 法官和警察的家人… |
[35:20] | people with resources who need to be unified. | 手握资源的人需要团结起来 |
[35:24] | They want vengeance. | 他们想复仇 |
[35:25] | – And you’ll help them get it? – With your help. | -你要帮他们复仇吗 -在你的帮助下 |
[35:33] | I can’t make any commitments right now. | 我现在无法保证什么 |
[35:36] | But I can tell you this: | 但我可以说 |
[35:39] | when Pablo goes down, and he will go down… | 一旦巴勃罗倒了 他肯定会倒 |
[35:43] | you’ll hear a knock at your door, | 之后就会有人去敲你的门了 |
[35:46] | and it’ll be me. | 敲门的人就是我 |
[35:55] | You haven’t tried my daiquiri. | 你还没尝我的得其利酒呢 |
[35:59] | That Herrera’s a pretty good host. | 埃雷拉真的很会招待客人 |
[36:01] | Makes a mean cocktail, | 调了杯鸡尾酒 |
[36:02] | gives you door-to-door service right to the embassy. | 还将我送回大使馆 |
[36:05] | – What did Herrera say? – What’d he say? | -埃雷拉说什么了 -他说什么 |
[36:07] | What’d he say? | 他说什么了 |
[36:10] | You fuckin’ gave him that information. | 你竟然把消息给他 |
[36:12] | He’s got pictures on me, he’s got tape on me, Javi. | 他有我的照片 也有我的录音 哈维 |
[36:19] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[36:21] | – What? – Did you give that shit to Herrera? | -什么 -是不是你把消息卖给埃雷拉的 |
[36:24] | Do you think I would do that to you? | 你觉得我会这么对你吗 |
[36:25] | Are you playing with Cali, Javi? | 你是不是和卡利一伙了 哈维 |
[36:27] | That your version of “all in”? | 那就是你说的”全部投入”吗 |
[36:30] | I got one goal: get Escobar. | 我只有一个目标 扳倒巴勃罗 |
[36:36] | That’s not an answer. | 那不算是在回答我 |
[36:40] | Who gave him the fucking photos? | 那些见鬼的照片是谁给他的 |
[36:56] | See you around, Jav. | 再见 哈维 |
[36:58] | I’m gonna go call my wife. | 我得去给我老婆打个电话 |
[42:31] | It’s OK… it’s OK. | 没事了 没事了 |
[42:35] | It’s OK. | 没事了 |
[42:38] | Steve… | 史蒂夫 |
[42:41] | I just wanna go home. | 我想回家 |
[42:53] | This is home. | 这里就是家 |
[43:14] | Less than an hour after Escobar escaped La Catedral, | 埃斯科瓦尔逃出大教堂监狱不到一小时之后 |
[43:18] | word had spread all over Colombia that war was coming again. | 哥伦比亚谣言四起 说战争又要来了 |
[43:22] | But this time would be different. | 但这次不一样 |
[43:25] | This time, there would be no surrender… | 这次 将没有投降 |
[43:28] | no negotiations… | 没有谈判 |
[43:31] | no deals. | 没有交易 |
[43:33] | This time… we were gonna kill him. | 这次… 我们会杀了他 |
[43:41] | Escobar said, “Better a grave in Colombia than a cell in the US.” | 埃斯科瓦尔说过 去美国坐牢还不如死在哥伦比亚 |
[43:48] | Well, guess what, motherfucker? | 你猜怎么着 混蛋 |
[43:50] | That works for me. | 我可以接受这样的结果 |