Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

毒枭(Narcos)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 毒枭(Narcos)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[02:48] Tuyo Pedro Bromfman / Rodrigo Amarante Narcos (A Netflix Original Series Soundtrack)
[03:01] Soy el fuego que arde tu piel 我是火焰 灼烧你皮肤
[03:06] Soy el agua que mata tu sed 我是清水 满足你渴望
[03:09] El castillo, la torre yo soy 我是城堡 我是高塔
[03:14] La espada que guarda el caudal 我是镇守财宝的利剑
[03:18] Tú, el aire que respiro yo 你是我呼吸着的空气
[03:23] Y la luz de la luna en el mar 你是海上倒映的月光
[03:27] La garganta que ansio mojar 我多想润一润喉咙
[03:31] Que temo ahogar de amor 却又怕窒息在爱中
[03:37] Y cuáles deseos me vas a dar, oh 你会向我许下什么心愿
[03:45] Dices tu, mi tesoro basta con mirarlo 你说 我只想看着我的珍宝
[03:53] Y tuyo será, y tuyo será 你会得到的 你会得到的
[04:10] Pablo’s path was total war. 巴勃罗之道是全面战争
[04:13] He established a bounty system 他建立了一种杀警察有奖的制度
[04:14] for killing cops and over 200 were slaughtered. 200多名警察惨遭杀戮
[04:19] The police had to build a special morgue just to hold the bodies. 警方不得不搭建一间专门的停尸房
[04:25] The cops, they took vengeance. 警察也会报仇
[04:33] My name is Alba Borraga, born 1962 in Popayán. 我叫阿尔瓦·波拉 1962年生于波帕扬
[04:36] Father Sandoval, mother María. 父亲叫桑多瓦尔 母亲玛利亚
[04:38] We own a large tobacco farm. 我们有个大烟草场
[04:39] I graduated Universidad Del Cauca 我毕业于考卡大学
[04:40] with an emphasis in chemical engineering. 主修化学工程
[04:43] OK, try it again and look at me. 再试试 看着我
[04:46] I’ve already done it 17 times. 我已经重复17次了
[04:48] You got me and my wife into this. 是你把我和我老婆扯进来的
[04:49] Now sit down and do it again until you get it right. 现在坐下再试一次 直到没问题
[04:55] My name is Alba Borraga, born 1962 in Popayán. 我叫阿尔瓦·波拉 1962年生于波帕扬
[04:58] Father Sandoval, mother María. 父亲叫桑多瓦尔 母亲玛利亚
[05:00] We own a large tobacco farm. 我们有个大烟草场
[05:01] I graduated Universidad del 我毕业于考卡大学
[05:02] Cauca with an emphasis in chemical engineering. 主修化学工程
[05:07] What if they ask me a question about chemistry? 要是他们问我化学方面的问题怎么办
[05:10] – I hope you’re good at bullshitting. – OK– -希望你很会扯淡 -好吧
[05:12] Sit down. Do it again. It’s getting better. 坐下 再来 好多了
[05:16] We were protecting Elisa 我们要保护爱丽莎
[05:17] because she could tie Escobar to the Palace of Justice… 因为她有埃斯科瓦尔袭击最高法院的证据
[05:21] but by protecting a communist, we were traitors. 但保护共产党就犯了叛国罪
[05:26] Go figure. 想想看吧
[06:31] Let’s go. 我们走
[06:35] – Are you ready? – Yes. -准备好了吗 -好了
[06:38] Honey, thank you. 谢谢 亲爱的
[06:42] You better help us get Escobar. 你最好能帮我们搞定埃斯科瓦尔
[06:43] I want him dead, too. 我也想他死
[06:44] Yeah, but we’re not a death squad, OK? 是 但我们可不是敢死队 知道吗
[06:45] You clearly don’t know your country’s history in Latin America. 你显然不知道美国对拉丁美洲干过什么
[06:48] Sorry, I didn’t hear that– 抱歉 我不明白
[06:50] Honey, mellow out, OK? 亲爱的 放松 好吗
[07:08] Steve, I know you’re mad, 史蒂夫 我知道你生气
[07:10] but this is the right thing to do. 但我们在做正确的事
[07:11] The right thing to do? 正确的事
[07:11] I didn’t have a choice in the matter, did I? 在这件事上我别无选择 不是吗
[07:14] This is the only choice. 这是唯一的选择
[07:16] You should think about going back to Miami. 你该考虑下回迈阿密了
[07:18] They’re in their car. Hold on. 他们在车里 等一下
[07:23] Maybe I will. 我是该考虑了
[07:24] Just get in the car, OK? 上车 行吗
[07:32] OK, OK, they’re on the move. 他们开车了
[07:33] Go. Go, go, go. 走 走 快走
[07:42] Should’ve never brought Connie down here. 真不该带康妮来这儿
[07:45] She’s not cut out for it. 她不适合这儿
[07:47] He’s got that commie bitch with him. 那个共产党婊子和他在一块
[07:50] Don’t do anything stupid. 别干傻事
[07:51] Just keep your head down and this’ll all be over soon enough. 低调点 这一切很快就结束了
[07:54] We’re gonna cut him off up here on the left. 我们在这里截住他 去左边
[08:05] Get out of the car, Murphy! 下车 墨菲
[08:07] Get out! 下车
[08:09] – Step away from the vehicle. – You following me? -从车里出来 -你跟踪我吗
[08:12] – Move him away. – Easy. -把他带走 -放松
[08:14] – Easy. – Back! -放松 -后退
[08:15] – Come on. Move the fuck back! – Get your hands– -快点 快他妈后退 -把你手
[08:18] Get your fucking hands off me! 把你恶心的手拿开
[08:20] Who the fuck were you talking to? 你他妈在跟谁讲话
[08:24] Where the fuck is she? 她去哪了
[08:35] Stand down. 退下
[08:39] Who were you talking to, huh? 你在跟谁说话
[08:41] Peña. 潘那
[08:44] I got wife troubles. 我和老婆吵架了
[08:46] – Wife troubles. – Yeah. -和老婆吵架 -对
[08:50] Your husband was clever to get them to follow him. 你丈夫引开他们这招真是聪明
[08:53] I hope he’s OK. 希望他没事
[08:58] Shit. 该死
[09:19] I’m sorry, sir. I’m American. I don’t speak Spanish. 抱歉 长官 我是美国人 不懂西班牙语
[09:35] Uh, documents. 文件
[10:42] Hello? 你好
[10:46] OK, yes. 好的
[10:49] OK, you got her to the orphanage. Good. 好 你带她去孤儿院 好的
[10:51] Elisa’s fine. 爱丽莎很好
[10:54] Oh, God. No, I’m just glad you’re OK. 老天 不 你没事我很高兴
[10:56] Listen, I want you to be smart, OK? 你要机灵点儿 知道吗
[10:59] I want you to call me every other hour from the road. 每隔一个小时就给我个电话
[11:01] Actually, call me every hour. 说真的 你要给我打
[11:04] Yeah. Yeah, I know. 好 我知道
[11:07] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[11:09] I’m proud of you. Bye. 为你骄傲 拜拜
[11:14] Now that I knew Connie was safe, 既然康妮安全了
[11:16] I could focus on César Gaviria. 我就可以关注塞萨尔·戈维利亚了
[11:19] At the time, the only thing 那时 比在哥伦比亚
[11:20] more dangerous than being a Colombian cop 当警察更危险的是
[11:24] was being a Colombian presidential candidate. 当哥伦比亚的总统候选人
[11:46] Gaviria had come out in favor of extraditing the narcos 加维里亚已经表明立场 支持将毒枭
[11:49] to the United States, and it was 引渡到美国
[11:51] in our best interest that he win the presidency. 所以他当选对我们来说是最好的
[11:54] – But to win… – Gracias. -但要想赢… -谢谢
[11:55] …he had to survive until election day. 他必须要能活到选举日
[11:57] Uh, Senor Gaviria? 我找戈维利亚先生
[11:59] Through that door. 从那扇门进去
[12:08] – You must be Agent Murphy. – Hola. -你一定是墨菲探员吧 -你好
[12:10] – Nice to meet you. – Pleasure. -幸会 -很荣幸
[12:11] I’m Eduardo Sandoval, 我是爱德华多·桑多瓦尔
[12:13] head of security of Dr. Gaviria. 戈维利亚博士的安全主管
[12:15] What can we do for you? 有什么能帮您的吗
[12:16] I’m hoping that our agency can offer some resources 我希望我们能提供一些资源给
[12:19] to Mr. Gaviria and your campaign. 戈维利亚博士以及你们的竞选活动
[12:22] Shouldn’t the DEA be out 缉毒局不是应该在外面
[12:23] chasing traffickers or is just my thought? 抓毒贩吗 难道是我理解错了
[12:26] – I think the two coincide. – Agent Murphy. -这两项工作其实是一致的 -墨菲探员
[12:30] – Pleasure, sir. – The pleasure is mine. -幸会 先生 -幸会
[12:32] Please, have a seat. 请坐
[12:38] Your Secret Service has briefed us on security measures. 你们特勤局已经对我们简要说明了安保措施
[12:43] No open-air speaking engagements, 禁止露天演讲
[12:46] different routes home every day. 每天走不同的路线回家
[12:47] As if, after the deaths of Lara and Galán, 好像莱拉和迦兰死了之后
[12:50] we needed an education on these things. 我们需要重新学习这些东西似的
[12:52] – Come on. – Exactly. -你们不是吧 -这样没错
[12:53] These men will stop at nothing to kill you. 这些人会不遗余力杀你
[12:55] I’m aware of that. And we’re taking every precaution. 我知道 所以我们采取了所有预防措施
[12:59] Your government even offers 你们政府甚至提供了
[13:01] the use of an armored Cadillac limousine, 一辆武装凯迪拉克豪华轿车的使用权
[13:03] built for your president. 那是为你们的总统造的
[13:05] The thing is that driving 问题是
[13:06] around in Bogotá with an American-made tank 在波哥大开着一辆美国造的坦克
[13:09] won’t exactly endear us to the voters. 并不会让我们与选民更亲近
[13:12] And to be honest… we don’t know how to respond to that one. 说实话 我们不知道如何回应
[13:18] Somebody offered me a brand new Caddy, I’d say thank you. 如果有人给我一辆崭新的凯迪拉克 我会说谢谢
[13:23] Well, thank you. 那 谢谢
[13:25] And this? 还有这个
[13:29] What are we supposed to do with this? 这是做什么用的
[13:33] Bullet-proof pants. 防弹裤
[13:36] I suggest that you wear them. 我建议你穿上
[13:40] Thank you, Agent Murphy, for your consideration. 谢谢 墨菲探员 你真贴心
[13:43] And we’ll keep in mind your advice. 我们会记住你的建议
[13:48] Thank you for your time. 谢谢你抽空见我
[13:54] César Gaviria was riding a wave of public support 塞萨尔·戈维利亚因为支持引渡
[13:57] for his stance on extradition. This made him a target. 公众支持率大涨 这也使他成为了刺杀目标
[14:02] But we had a target of our own: José Rodríguez Gacha, 但我们也有自己的目标 荷西·罗德里格斯·嘎查
[14:07] who we tracked to Cartagena through one of our informants. 我们通过一个线人追踪到他在卡塔赫纳
[18:08] What do we got? 发现什么了
[18:10] Routine airport surveillance. We tagged Poison. 机场例行监控 我们盯上毒药了
[18:25] Who’s this guy? 这家伙是谁
[18:27] I don’t know, but if Poison showed his face to pick him up, 不知道 但如果毒药露面跟他接头的话
[18:29] he must be really important. 他肯定很重要
[20:36] Gaviria’s life was on the line… 戈维利亚命悬一线
[20:39] my wife was with Colombia’s most wanted fugitive, 我妻子和哥伦比亚头号逃犯在一起
[20:41] and my partner was in Cartagena. 我的搭档在卡塔赫纳
[20:45] He had his own mission, with a group of cops 他有他自己的任务 和一群警察在一起
[20:46] who had seen their friends 他们亲眼看见
[20:48] and relatives die at the hands of Gacha. 自己的亲友死在嘎查的手里
[20:52] Like Trujillo, whose father and two brothers, all cops, 像特鲁希略 父亲和两个兄弟都是警察
[20:56] had died in gun battles with the cartel. 死于和贩毒集团的枪战中
[21:03] As hard as we were going after Gacha, the narcos wanted Gaviria. 和我们苦寻嘎查一样 毒枭也在找戈维利亚
[21:13] It killed me to ask for help from this guy. 我真不想找这个人帮忙
[21:16] Suárez was as slimy as a hagfish, with none of the charm. 苏亚雷斯跟盲鳗一样狡猾 让人不想亲近
[21:58] The fuck back! Fuck back. 你他妈退后 退后
[22:01] OK. 好
[22:09] You know who he is? Gonna tell me? Gonna speak? Yeah… 知道他是谁吗 要老实交代了吗 好
[22:14] Suárez knew exactly who this guy was, and he wasn’t the only one. 苏亚雷斯清楚这人是谁 而他不是唯一一个
[22:20] – Jesus Christ. – Next time you wanna fuck somebody, -活见鬼 -下次你想干谁的时候
[22:22] take ’em on a date. 把人带去约会
[22:24] What’s going on? 怎么了
[22:25] I have reason to believe the Medellín cartel 我有理由相信麦德林贩毒集团
[22:26] is planning an imminent attack against Gaviria. 正在策划对戈维利亚进行攻击
[22:29] We have no intel to that effect. 我们没有获得那方面的情报
[22:30] Maybe you should do your job 或许你该好好工作
[22:32] instead of spying on other agency personnel. 而不是监视其他特工人员
[22:35] – What’s he talking about? – Nothing, Ambassador. -他在说什么 -没事 大使
[22:39] CIA’s been so kind to give us these documents, 中情局非常好心地给了这些文件
[22:41] but 90 percent of them are too classified for us to read. 但百分之九十都看不了
[22:45] I need to get into the White Room. 我要进白屋
[22:47] What’s that? 那是什么
[22:48] Cut the shit. You’re gonna give me these files. 少废话 你得把这些文件给我
[22:52] You’ve been reading too many spy novels. 你间谍小说看多了
[22:55] Spy novels… Have you read The Spaniard? 间谍小说 你读过《西班牙人》吗
[23:00] Where the hell did you get that? 你从哪搞到的
[23:01] Ma’am, he has been in the country for several days. 夫人 他在国内已经停留几天了
[23:03] He’s been escorted by one of Pablo’s top sicarios. 被一个巴勃罗的顶尖杀手在负责
[23:06] Let me see this. 让我看看
[23:08] I know the CIA has intel on this man. 我知道中情局有这个人的情报
[23:13] Now, are you going to give me access or not? 现在你要给我权限吗
[23:21] Technically, the room isn’t white. 严格来说 屋子不是白色的
[23:23] It’s more of a… burgundy. 更偏酒红色
[23:32] Agent Schroeder, will you join us? 施罗德特工 来下好吗
[23:37] The White Room was a top secret repository 白屋是一间绝密贮藏室
[23:39] for the CIA’s deepest, darkest secrets. 保存着中情局最隐蔽最阴暗的秘密
[23:43] So secret, in fact, 实际上 绝密到了
[23:44] that its very existence was never acknowledged. 没有人承认它的存在
[23:54] Sit here. 坐吧
[23:57] Agent Schroeder will watch you the entire time. 施罗德特工会全程盯着你
[24:01] Where are the files? 文件在哪
[26:59] Gacha was always paranoid when things were quiet. 风平浪静时 嘎查总是很多疑
[27:03] And now, he began to wonder about Navegante. 现在 他开始对纳维根特起疑了
[28:12] The Spaniard was a name that got everyone’s attention. 西班牙人这个名字引起了所有人的注意
[28:15] He was a member of Eta. 他是埃塔的一员
[28:18] Never heard of ’em? 没听说过他们吗
[28:19] They made bomb-making a goddamn art form. 它们把制造炸弹变成艺术
[28:26] They were a group of supposed 他们是一群来自巴斯克地区的
[28:27] freedom fighters from the Basque country, 为自由而战的战士
[28:29] trying to secede from Spain. 想要从西班牙独立
[28:33] Their specialty was targeted assassinations of public figures. 他们的特长是对公众人物进行刺杀
[28:39] Eta was responsible for the 西班牙前首相路易斯·布兰科
[28:41] assassination of Spanish Prime Minister Luis Blanco, 在从圣诞弥撒回家的路上被刺杀
[28:45] returning home from Christmas Mass… 就是埃塔干的
[28:48] and a remote-controlled car bomb 还有杀死国防部长
[28:50] that killed Defense Minister Alejandro Rivera. 亚历山德罗·里维拉的远程遥控汽车炸弹
[28:56] The man behind those bombs? You guessed it… the Spaniard. 炸弹背后的那些人 你猜到了 是西班牙人
[29:01] Whose real name is Efram Gonzalez, 他的真名叫艾弗拉姆·冈萨雷斯
[29:03] a celebrity now, for hire. 现在是个接受雇佣的名人
[29:06] Expensive, but the best. 佣金很贵 但他是最好的
[29:09] ‘Cause Pablo only hires the best. 因为巴勃罗只雇最好的
[29:20] That was Pablo’s plan, to blow up Gaviria. 巴勃罗的计划是炸死戈维利亚
[29:24] The question was, where, when and how? 问题是 在哪 何时 怎么炸
[29:29] I appreciate your concern, Madam Ambassador, 我感谢您的关心 大使女士
[29:32] but canceling our campaign travel is not an option. 但我们不能取消竞选旅行
[29:37] Well, given the new information that Agent Murphy has uncovered, 从墨菲探员发现的最新情报来看
[29:40] I hope you’ll reconsider. 我希望你重新考虑
[29:43] He has appearances in Cali, Boyacá, and a dozen other cities. 他出现在卡利 博亚卡 还有很多其他城市
[29:46] You are a target in every one. 在每个地方你都是目标
[29:49] Yes, and… we’ve done everything your Secret Service 对 而且特工处和西班牙国民警卫队
[29:53] and Spain’s Civil Guard have recommended. 建议我们做的一切 我们都照办了
[29:56] We also have bomb-sniffing dogs at every campaign stop, so… 我们也在每个竞选点都派了嗅探犬 所以…
[30:01] I think we’re good. 我觉得不会有事
[30:01] You think the Spaniard doesn’t know that? 你觉得西班牙人不知道吗
[30:05] Yes, I know. 我知道
[30:07] But tell me, Agent Murphy, 但告诉我 墨菲探员
[30:09] how do you expect him to win the election 如果他像害怕的兔子一样
[30:10] if he hides like a scared rabbit behind all this violence? 藏在这些暴力袭击的后面 他要怎么赢得竞选
[30:13] Tell me, how? 告诉我 怎么赢
[30:15] How do you expect him to win if he’s dead? 他要是死了 怎么赢
[30:18] I’m not telling your wife you died on my watch. 我可不想告诉你妻子 是我没保护好你
[30:20] This is not your watch, OK? 本来就不是你的事 好吗
[30:25] Thank you, Agent Murphy… but Eduardo’s right. 谢谢 墨菲探员 但爱德华多说得对
[30:31] I’ll take my chances. 我要冒险一试
[36:15] Did you say Cali? Hey, can I get a translate in here? 你说卡利吗 能来个人帮忙翻译吗
[36:19] Suárez, OK. 苏亚雷兹 说吧
[36:21] I can translate. 我可以翻译
[36:27] “Tu puerta”? “门”
[36:30] – “Door.” – Door. -“门” -门
[36:31] Suárez! Suárez. 苏亚雷兹 苏亚雷兹
[36:48] Suárez! 苏亚雷兹
[36:50] Talk to me, you bastard. Suárez, hello? 说话 混蛋 苏亚雷兹 还在吗
[36:53] Hello? 喂
[36:55] Hel– 喂
[36:58] – I want that call. – Right away, sir. -追踪那个电话 -马上 长官
[37:06] Carrillo and his men arrived in Tolu to kill Gacha. 卡里略和他的人到托鲁去杀嘎查
[37:10] And Pena still hoped he could be taken alive. 潘那还是想抓活的
[43:43] I’ll sleep tonight. 今晚可以睡个好觉了
[43:51] This was the first successful major operation by the Search Bloc. 这是搜捕队的第一次重大胜利
[43:55] It signaled to the country and to the world 它向整个国家和全世界宣布
[43:57] that the fight against the narcos had moved to a new level. 和毒枭的斗争进入了一个新阶段
[44:27] – Agent Murphy. – What are you doing here? -墨菲探员 -你好吗
[44:29] – No, no. He can’t go, no. – What? -不 他不能去 -什么
[44:34] There’s gonna be a bomb waiting. He goes, he dies. 那里有炸弹等着他 他去的话必死无疑
[44:39] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[44:40] This is your job, your call. 这是你的责任 你说了算
[44:43] But I know something’s gonna go down. 但是我知道会有事发生
[44:46] Do you have proof? 你有证据吗
[44:48] I got my gut. 我有直觉
[44:51] You got your gut. 你有直觉啊
[44:55] – What if you’re wrong? – I hope to God I am. -万一你的直觉错了呢 -希望我错了
[44:59] What if I’m right? 可万一对了呢
[46:23] I’ll follow your gut this time. 这次我信你的直觉
[46:31] Well… it seems like you and I are not the only ones afraid. 看来不止你我二人害怕啊
毒枭

文章导航

Previous Post: 毒枭(Narcos)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 毒枭(Narcos)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

毒枭(Narcos)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号