时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | Hiya, come on in. | 你好啊 快进来 |
[00:52] | Can I, er, get you a drink? | 要不要 来点喝的 |
[00:58] | – Er, I’ll have a cup of tea. – Tea? Just through there. | -我来杯茶吧 -茶吗 走这边 |
[01:02] | This way? Grand. | 这边吗 好的 |
[01:09] | – You have a lot of posters. – You don’t? | -你有很多海报 -你没有吗 |
[01:14] | Oh, too cool. | 你太高冷了 |
[01:17] | I don’t think cool is the first word | 我觉得大多数人想到我 |
[01:18] | most people would associate with me. | 不会第一反应是”高冷” |
[01:21] | – What would that be, then? – I don’t know. | -那是什么 -我不知道 |
[01:25] | Annoying. Obnoxious. | 烦人 讨厌 |
[01:29] | – Argumentative – Definitely. | -尖牙利嘴 -没错 |
[01:32] | Self-righteous is probably one. | 可能还有自大 |
[01:34] | – Arrogant. Frigid. – No, stop it. | -傲慢 冷淡 -别说了 |
[01:37] | No-one says that about you. | 没有人会这么说你 |
[01:39] | – People do say I’m annoying. – So what? | -人们的确会说我很烦人 -那又怎么了 |
[01:42] | – People probably say that about me too. – No, they don’t. | -人们可能也这么说我 -他们没有 |
[01:47] | No-one finds you annoying. | 没有人觉得你很犯人 |
[01:49] | – Shy people aren’t annoying. – You think I’m shy? | -害羞的人不烦人 -你觉得我很害羞 |
[01:54] | Just because I don’t give my opinion on everything all the time? | 就因为我不是一直发表我的看法吗 |
[01:58] | You never give an opinion about anything. | 你是从来不发表你的看法 |
[02:01] | Ever. | 从来 |
[02:03] | You just always know what you think. | 你永远很清楚自己的想法 |
[02:06] | I’m not like that. | 我不是这样而已 |
[02:07] | – You must know what you feel, though. – No. | -但你肯定明白自己的感觉 -不 |
[02:11] | I struggle with that, actually. | 我其实也很挣扎 |
[02:15] | I might look back on something and think how I felt at the time, | 我有的时候会回头去想想我自己当时的感受 |
[02:19] | but when it’s happening, | 但是真的发生时 |
[02:24] | I never have any idea. | 我没有任何想法 |
[02:26] | Then how do you know what you want? | 那你怎么知道你想要什么 |
[02:29] | I don’t. Most of the time, I don’t have a clue. | 我不知道 我大部分时间都什么都不知道 |
[02:37] | What about now? | 那现在呢 |
[03:03] | Now can we take our clothes off? | 我们现在能脱掉衣服了吗 |
[03:05] | Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯 嗯 |
[03:24] | You too. | 你也是 |
[03:27] | Right, yeah. | 对 好的 |
[03:42] | This is a bit tight. | 有点紧 |
[03:44] | I didn’t think it through! | 我没考虑到 |
[03:46] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:48] | God! | 天 |
[04:08] | – Can I ask you something? – Yeah. | -我能问你点事吗 -嗯 |
[04:11] | It’s not really my business. | 其实不关我的事 |
[04:14] | Ok. | 问吧 |
[04:18] | Do you do this a lot? | 你经常这样吗 |
[04:21] | What do you mean, “This”? | 什么叫”这样” |
[04:23] | Coming over to girls’ houses after school | 放学后去女孩家里 |
[04:26] | and sort of seducing them or whatever. | 色诱她们什么的 |
[04:30] | Is that what you think this is? | 你是这样觉得的吗 |
[04:33] | Me coming round to your house | 我到你家 |
[04:34] | with some grand plan of seducing you? | 是因为处心积虑要色诱你吗 |
[04:39] | You told me you liked me. | 是你告诉我你喜欢我 |
[04:41] | But so do lots of girls. | 很多女孩都这么和你说过 |
[04:42] | Yeah, well, I have no idea about that. | 我不知道 |
[04:46] | I wasn’t coming to your house | 我去你家 |
[04:47] | with any ulterior motive. I just, er… | 没有什么别的动机 我只是… |
[04:52] | I just like talking to you. | 我只是喜欢和你说话 |
[04:56] | Couldn’t I say it was you that was seducing me? | 我是不是应该说是你色诱我 |
[04:59] | I was trying to! | 我是想尝试 |
[05:01] | – I just didn’t think it would work. – Ah, well, it did. | -只是没想到会成功 -的确成功了 |
[05:06] | There are much prettier girls in school who like you. | 学校里有很多比我更漂亮的女孩喜欢你 |
[06:08] | Is that OK? | 可以吗 |
[06:12] | Yeah. Yeah, that feels nice. | 嗯 嗯 感觉很好 |
[06:34] | Is that good? | 这样舒服吗 |
[07:01] | – Do you have condom? – Yeah. Is that what you want? | -你有避孕套吗 -有 你想要吗 |
[07:07] | – Yeah. – OK. | -嗯 -好 |
[07:19] | Is this your first time? | 是你第一次吗 |
[07:21] | – Yeah. Is that OK? – Well, yeah, it’s fine. | -是的 可以吗 -当然了 |
[07:25] | It’s just that… | 只是… |
[07:28] | ..If you want to stop or anything, we can obviously stop. | 如果你想停下来什么的 我们就能停下来 |
[07:32] | I doubt I’ll want that. | 我觉得我不会那么想 |
[07:34] | I know, but if it hurts or anything, | 我知道 但是如果你觉得疼什么的话 |
[07:37] | we can stop. It won’t be awkward. | 我们可以停下来 不用觉得不好意思 |
[07:38] | – You just… You just say. – Thanks. | -你…你说出来就好 -谢谢 |
[07:53] | I think you’re very pretty, by the way. | 顺便 我觉得你很漂亮 |
[07:58] | Don’t… | 别… |
[08:28] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[08:31] | Does it hurt? | 疼吗 |
[08:33] | A bit. | 有一点 |
[08:36] | – It’s nice. – All right. | -很舒服 -好 |
[09:10] | What the fuck are you playing at, Waldron? | 你在玩什么鬼把戏 沃顿 |
[09:12] | What? | 什么 |
[09:14] | Heard your mum was away on Saturday, didn’t tell anyone. | 听说你妈妈周六不在 你没告诉任何人 |
[09:16] | What the fuck was going on with that? | 你这是搞什么鬼 |
[09:18] | I just wasn’t thinking. | 我没有想到 |
[09:20] | You weren’t thinking about | 你没想到 |
[09:21] | the potential to get wrecked in your free house? | 这是个在你自己家跟我们喝个烂醉的大好机会吗 |
[09:23] | That is literally unimaginable to me. | 我简直难以想象 |
[09:26] | What did you get up to instead? | 你干了什么 |
[09:28] | Er, nothing – studying. | 什么都没干 学习 |
[09:31] | Ah, Jesus Christ, Waldron! I despair. | 上帝啊 沃顿 我很失望 |
[09:34] | Yeah. I’m the worst. | 是啊 我太烂了 |
[09:37] | You are the literal worst. | 你真的是太烂了 |
[09:55] | – Connell? Hand those out for me, please. – Yeah. | -康纳尔 帮我发一下这个 -好 |
[11:12] | Was that a good one? | 那算不错吗 |
[11:13] | Yeah. Yeah, it was class. | 嗯 嗯 简直棒极了 |
[11:27] | – Do you remember that football match? – Yeah? | -你还记得那场球赛吗 -嗯 |
[11:33] | I was watching you play | 我一直在看着你 |
[11:36] | and, honestly, you looked so beautiful. | 说实话 你看上去很美 |
[11:43] | I just kept thinking | 我一直在想 |
[11:45] | how much I wanted to watch you have sex. | 我有多想看你做爱 |
[11:51] | I mean, not even with me, with anybody. | 不一定是跟我 跟任何人都行 |
[11:59] | How good it would feel. | 那感觉肯定很好 |
[12:07] | Is that really weird? | 这是不是很奇怪 |
[12:12] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:15] | Yeah, that’s really weird, Marianne. | 的确很奇怪 玛丽安 |
[12:20] | But I think I understand it. | 但我觉得我可以理解 |
[13:35] | Sure you don’t mind me being there? | 你确定不介意让我一起去吗 |
[13:37] | Why would I mind? | 我为什么会介意 |
[13:39] | Might be a bit weird for you… | 你可能会觉得有点奇怪 |
[13:42] | me and all your friends in a nightclub together. | 我和你的朋友们一起去夜店 |
[13:47] | Just trying to imagine you selling raffle tickets | 只是想想象你在学校晚会上 |
[13:49] | at a school event, is all. Karen asked me. | 卖抽奖券的样子 卡伦问我的 |
[13:53] | It would have been a bit churlish | 拒绝这么一个友好的请求 |
[13:54] | to refuse a rare gesture of friendship. | 就有点太失礼了 |
[13:58] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[14:03] | Sure the whole Debs thing’s a joke, anyway. | 反正去德布本来也就是鬼混 |
[14:07] | Don’t know why they still do it. | 不知道他们为什么还会去 |
[14:10] | Point at any patriarchal structure in the world and say that. | 这世上所有父权制顶点的人都这么说 |
[14:17] | I hope you don’t find it too hard trying to resist me. | 希望你不要觉得拒绝我是很难的事 |
[14:22] | Don’t I always? | 我不是一直这样吗 |
[14:27] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[15:07] | You’re looking well, Rachel! | 你真好看 雷切尔 |
[15:10] | And, Karen…you have a nice personality! | 卡伦 你的性格不错 |
[15:15] | Very ladylike! | 很淑女 |
[15:17] | She probably thinks Waldron’s pure sensitive and emotional | 她可能觉得沃顿是一个敏感多情的家伙 |
[15:20] | just cos he never fucking says anything. | 因为他从来一句话都不说 |
[15:22] | Do you ever think of trying that technique yourself Rob, no? | 你有没有试过这招 罗伯 |
[15:28] | – Right, boys, nice and quick, yeah? – Yeah. | -好了 伙计们 动作快点 -好 |
[15:32] | Starving! | 饿死了 |
[15:34] | Don’t be long in there, all right? I have to get home. | 别在里面待太久 我还得回家 |
[15:36] | Still going to O’Brien’s later, yeah? | 等一下还是去奥布莱恩家的吧 |
[15:39] | – You’d better be. – Yeah, I’ll be there. | -别放鸽子 -我会去的 |
[15:40] | – Spring rolls, yeah? – Yeah. | -春卷吧 -嗯 |
[15:47] | Here, | 字 |
[15:48] | I didn’t know your mam worked in the Sheridans’ house. | 我都不知道你妈妈在谢里登大宅工作 |
[15:51] | Oh, yeah. No, er… | 是啊 不 |
[15:53] | she’s been there about a year now, I’d say. | 她已经在那里工作了一年了 |
[15:55] | – Where’d you hear that? – Alan was telling me. | -你从哪里听来的 -艾伦和我说的 |
[15:56] | You know, her brother. | 她哥哥说的 |
[15:57] | Have you ever been in there yourself | 你去过那里吗 |
[16:00] | into the mansion? | 进过那宅子吗 |
[16:01] | Ah, I’ve been in there a few times all right, yeah. | 我进去过好几次 |
[16:03] | – What’s it like inside? – Ah, well, it’s…big, obviously. | -里面怎么样 -很大…当然了 |
[16:08] | What’s Marianne like in her natural habitat? | 玛丽安平时都喜欢干什么 |
[16:11] | I don’t know. I don’t see much of her, so… | 我不知道 我一般见不到她 所以… |
[16:16] | So, she thinks of you as her butler, does she? | 那她把你当她的私人管家吗 |
[16:19] | – I doubt that. – But your mam is her housemaid, isn’t she? | -应该没有 -但你妈妈是她的主管女佣吧 |
[16:21] | She’s a cleaner. She’s there, what, two, three times a week. | 她是清洁工 一周过去两三次 |
[16:24] | I don’t think they interact much, so… | 她们应该没有太大交集 |
[16:26] | Marianne not have a little bell | 玛丽安没有那种摇一摇 |
[16:27] | she could ring to get her attention, no? | 就能叫她的铃铛吗 |
[16:32] | They didn’t have spring rolls. | 他们没有春卷了 |
[16:33] | – I got you chilli chips. – Sound. Thanks. | -给你买了辣薯条 -不错 谢了 |
[16:37] | Jump in there, boys. | 快点上车 伙计们 |
[16:54] | Is there anyone you have a crush on in school? | 你在学校里有没有喜欢的人 |
[16:59] | – What? – I’m literally still inside you. | -怎么了 -我都还没拔出来呢 |
[17:04] | What about Rachel? | 雷切尔呢 |
[17:06] | Why do you say that? | 你为什么那么说 |
[17:08] | She’s pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[17:10] | She clearly likes you. | 她显然也喜欢你 |
[17:12] | I wouldn’t have strong feelings either way on it. | 不管她怎么样 我都没有什么感觉 |
[17:15] | Hm, but she has a nice…face. | 但是她有一张漂亮的…脸 |
[17:18] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[17:33] | What are you thinking about? | 你在想什么 |
[17:37] | College. | 大学 |
[17:40] | I don’t know why I put down law. | 不知道我为什么填了法律 |
[17:43] | – Can’t remember why I thought it was a good idea. – Jobs. | -想不起来我为什么觉得该那么填了 -为了求职 |
[17:46] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:47] | But, you know, I can’t visualise it, you know? | 但是 我想象不出来 |
[17:51] | I can’t see myself, like, in a tie, | 我想象不出我自己系着领带 |
[17:54] | convicting people of crimes. I just… | 判别人有罪什么的 我就是… |
[17:58] | ..Didn’t know what to put down. | 不知道该填什么了 |
[18:04] | You should change to English. | 你应该改成文学 |
[18:10] | Do you actually mean that, or are you joking? | 你是真的这么想还是在开玩笑 |
[18:12] | No, I…I actually think you should. | 不 我…我真的觉得你可以填 |
[18:16] | It’s… It’s the only subject you really enjoy, | 这…这是你唯一感兴趣的科目 |
[18:19] | and you spend all your spare time reading. | 你平时空余时间都在念书 |
[18:23] | Where would I study English in Galway? | 我在戈尔韦能上哪里去学文学 |
[18:25] | You could come to Trinity. | 你可以去圣三一大学 |
[18:32] | You’re pretty confident you’re going to get in, are you? | 你很自信自己一定能被录取 对吧 |
[18:37] | Well, then we’d be in college together. | 那我们就能一起上大学了 |
[18:42] | I bet you’d pretend not to know me if we bumped into each other. | 我们俩要是偶遇了 你肯定会假装不认识我 |
[18:51] | – Sorry. – I would never pretend to not know you, Connell. | -对不起 -我绝对不会假装不认识你 康纳尔 |
[18:58] | Would you not? | 你不会吗 |
[19:01] | No. | 不会的 |
[19:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:09] | I’ll put down English in Trinity, so. | 那我就填圣三一大学的文学系 |
[19:12] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[19:15] | Who gives a fuck about a job anyways? | 谁在乎工作什么的呢 |
[19:47] | Is the application finished? | 申请填好了吗 |
[19:49] | Yeah. Nearly done. | 嗯 快填好了 |
[19:51] | I’ll submit it tonight. Do you want tea? | 我今天会提交的 你要喝茶吗 |
[19:55] | No, thanks. Alan, tea? | 不用了 谢谢 艾伦 要喝茶吗 |
[19:57] | Yeah, go on. | 嗯 来电 |
[20:01] | I thought I might take a look at | 我下周末应该 |
[20:04] | – Wellington Road next weekend. – Right. | -要去威灵顿路看看 -好 |
[20:07] | Bathroom needs retiling. | 厕所要翻修了 |
[20:10] | You could pick a colour, | 你可以选个颜色 |
[20:12] | since you’re going to be the one looking at it. | 因为到时候住的人是你 |
[20:15] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[20:17] | Thanks. I’d like that. | 谢谢 我很愿意 |
[20:22] | I don’t want to tempt fate, though. | 但我不想说的这么早 |
[20:25] | I might not get in. | 我可能进不去 |
[20:26] | That’s not the attitude, Marianne. | 别这么丧气 玛丽安 |
[20:28] | – Yeah. – Last push. | -嗯 -最后一冲 |
[20:32] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:36] | It’s the loveliest walk along the canal, just nearby. | 附近的运河边就有一条很美的布道 |
[20:41] | We used to cycle along it on our way into class. | 我们以前上课前经常在那里骑自行车 |
[20:45] | – You cycled? – I did. | -你骑自行车 -是的 |
[20:47] | Like, an actual bike? | 真正的自行车 |
[20:53] | Alan? | 艾伦 |
[20:54] | I’m going down to the pub. | 我去酒吧了 |
[21:09] | – Shut the fuck up. – Sing it out! | -闭嘴 -唱出来 |
[21:10] | Sing it out, you big horn! | 唱出来 你这个大嘴巴 |
[21:13] | Look at him! | 看看他 |
[21:15] | He’s shy now, he’s shy. | 他害羞了 他害羞 |
[21:20] | Just a few pints tonight, then… | 今晚才喝了一点 就… |
[21:22] | Oh, you’re so boring! I’m not fucking boring! | 你好无聊 我好无聊啊 |
[21:24] | – You are fucking boring. – I’m very busy. | -你真是太无聊了 -我很忙的 |
[21:26] | – Busy? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -忙 -是啊 是啊 |
[21:34] | 玛丽安 你在做什么 | |
[21:49] | – Her face, like… – Oh, yeah, it’s wild… | -她的脸就像… -没错 很奇怪 |
[21:54] | – Here, what about Karen? – No-one’s asked her yet. | -卡伦呢 -还没人邀请过她 |
[21:57] | Sure, take her to the Debs. | 当然了 带她去德布 |
[21:59] | No, thanks. I’m holding out for Rachel. | 不用了 我要邀请雷切尔 |
[22:01] | In your dreams, mate! | 做梦吧 伙计 |
[22:03] | She’s after Waldron taking her, isn’t that right? | 她指望沃顿带她去呢 对吧 |
[22:05] | I reckon I can swoop in there. | 我觉得我可以横插一脚 |
[22:06] | You wouldn’t mind, would you, Waldron? | 你不介意的 对吧 沃顿 |
[22:09] | Good luck to you. | 祝你好运 |
[22:11] | Unless, of course, | 当然了 除非 |
[22:13] | I can persuade the lovely Marianne Sheridan to go with me. | 我可以邀请美丽的玛丽安·谢里登和我一起去 |
[22:17] | How about it, Marianne? Do you fancy coming to the Debs with me? | 怎么样 玛丽安 愿意和我一起去德布吗 |
[22:19] | Er…nope. | 不了 |
[22:20] | Oh! Oh, you think you’re too good for me, do you? | 你觉得我配不上你 |
[22:24] | Yeah, pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[22:27] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[22:29] | I am. I am too good for you. | 没错 你是配不上我 |
[22:32] | A man would want to be fairly desperate before he’d go near you. | 会找你的男人肯定是已经饥不择食了 |
[22:34] | Oh, really? OK. | 真的吗 好吧 |
[22:37] | Ugly, flat-chested bitch. | 平胸丑女人 |
[22:42] | Fuck’s sake, man! | 上帝啊 伙计 |
[22:47] | That’s not how you do it. | 你不该这么做 |
[23:05] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[23:10] | How was your weekend? | 你这周末过得怎么样 |
[23:12] | Er…it was good, yeah. Went to the pub. | 很不错 去了酒吧 |
[23:15] | A couple of them ended up at the Ghost, | 有几个人去鬼屋了 |
[23:16] | but I was home early enough. | 但我早回家了 |
[23:18] | Ended up at the what? | 去哪里了 |
[23:20] | Er…the Ghost. The Ghost House. | 鬼屋 就是鬼屋 |
[23:23] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[23:25] | Behind the school, you know, er…the abandoned house there. | 在学校后…有一间废弃的房子 |
[23:30] | Never been there? | 你没去过吗 |
[23:32] | Oh. I used to hang out there all the time. | 我以前经常会去那里 |
[23:34] | I thought everybody knew about it. | 我以为人人都知道那里 |
[23:37] | Not me. | 我不知道 |
[23:45] | I want to see it. | 我想去看看 |
[23:48] | Can you take me? | 你能带我去吗 |
[23:51] | Mm. Sure. | 当然了 |
[23:53] | – Ok. – Ok. | -好 -好 |
[24:01] | Up here. | 往上走 |
[24:27] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -嗯 |
[24:56] | I would lie down here… | 我会躺在这里 |
[25:00] | ..And you could do anything you wanted to me. | 你想对我做什么都行的 |
[25:06] | Do you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[25:12] | Do you enjoy making me feel uncomfortable? | 你就喜欢让我不自在吗 |
[25:13] | I’m not making you feel anything. | 我没有想让你怎么样 |
[25:19] | Maybe I should just leave you alone. | 也许我不该缠着你 |
[25:21] | No. Marianne, if you did that, I… | 不 玛丽安 如果你这么做 我… |
[25:24] | If I did that, what? | 如果我那么做 怎么样 |
[25:28] | What, do you mean if you didn’t want to see me any more? | 你是说如果你再也不想见我了吗 |
[25:33] | To be honest, I’d be a bit surprised | 说实话 我会有些惊讶 |
[25:35] | because it seems like you enjoy it. | 因为你看上去还是很喜欢的 |
[25:43] | Look, I’m sorry, I’m just… | 听着 我很抱歉 我只是… |
[25:46] | I don’t know how to… | 我不知道怎么… |
[25:49] | You’re just making me feel insecure, like, | 你让我很没有安全感 你总是 |
[25:50] | talking about not wanting to hang out with each other. | 说不想和彼此一起 |
[25:53] | Cos I thought that you liked me. | 因为我以为你喜欢我的 |
[25:57] | I do like you. | 我是你喜欢你 |
[26:02] | If you didn’t want this any more, I’d be upset. | 如果你不想再这么下去了 我会很难过 |
[26:06] | Now that you ask about it, I wouldn’t be happy, all right? | 既然你问了 那我告诉你 我会很难过 |
[26:15] | You don’t mind that I’m…ugly… | 你不介意我…又丑 |
[26:20] | ..And flat-chested, then? | 又平胸吗 |
[26:24] | I’m sorry they said that to you. | 很抱歉他们对你说了这种话 |
[26:28] | Is that what you think of me? | 你也是这么看我的吗 |
[26:29] | But they don’t even think that themselves, like… | 但是他们自己也不是这么想的… |
[26:32] | If Eric thought he had the slightest chance with you, | 要是埃里克觉得他有一定点机会约到你 |
[26:33] | he’d be talking very differently. He just… | 他都不会这么和你说话 他只是… |
[26:37] | He thinks you look down on him. | 他觉得你看不起他 |
[26:46] | I would miss you… | 如果你… |
[26:48] | ..If you didn’t want to see me any more. | 再也不想看到我 我会想你的 |
[26:58] | – Would you miss sleeping with me? – Yeah. | -你会想念和我做爱吗 -嗯 |
[27:03] | A lot. | 会很想 |
[27:17] | – Can we go back to my house now? – Yeah. | -我们能回到我家里去吗 -好 |