Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

正常人(Normal People)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 正常人(Normal People)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
时间 英文 中文
[00:43] Hey! 喂
[00:45] Hey. 喂
[00:48] – Is everything all right? – Yeah. -一切都还好吗 -还好
[00:50] It’s just, uh… 只是…
[00:52] I haven’t had a midnight call from you in a while. 我好久没接到你半夜打来的电话了
[00:57] Everything’s all right? Nothing’s happened, no? 一切都还好吗 没发生什么事吧
[01:00] No. Nothing’s happened. 没有 什么都没发生
[01:05] Ok. 那好吧
[01:13] Um, I just, er… 我只是…
[01:16] I keep thinking, how, um… 我一直在想…
[01:19] ..How nice it was to see you at the party. 能在那个派对上见到你 真是太好了
[01:25] And I… I thought… I was thinking, um… 我想 我在想…
[01:30] ..That I missed having you in my life. 我曾经错失了你
[01:37] And that maybe it would be nice to like, 重新熟络熟络
[01:41] um, have you in it again? 也许会很不错
[01:46] I know we’ve not, er… 我知道我们还没…
[01:49] We haven’t really done the whole friendship thing, but um… 我们都还没有重拾友情什么的 但是…
[01:54] ..I guess I was just wondering if we could. 我只是在想我们能不能
[01:59] Yeah. 当然
[02:03] That sounds good. 听起来不错
[02:07] Ok. 好啊
[02:38] – Hi. – Hiya. -你好 -你好啊
[02:40] – How’s things? – Good. -近来如何 -挺好的
[02:42] – You? – Yeah. Good. -你呢 -挺好的
[02:46] This is… This is a nice place. 这地方不错
[02:49] My hallway? 我的门厅吗
[02:51] Yeah, I know. 是啊
[02:53] The hall is great! 门厅很漂亮
[02:55] – Do you want to come in? – Yeah. -你想进来吗 -好啊
[03:00] – Hey, everyone. – Hello. -各位 -你好
[03:02] – This is Connell. – Hey, how are you? -这是康奈尔 -你们好吗
[03:05] – Hi, I’m Joanna. – Connell. -你好 我是乔安娜 -我是康奈尔
[03:07] – Nice to meet you. – Good to meet you. -很高兴见到你 -见到你很高兴
[03:08] – How are you? That’s all right. – Sorry, that was a bit formal. -你好吗 没关系 -抱歉 有点太正式了
[03:10] Do you want some wine, dude? I’ve got red, or… 你要喝点酒吗 伙计 你要红酒 还是…
[03:12] Yeah, red’s… Red’s good. Thank you. 好啊 红酒就好 谢谢你
[03:15] So, Connell, you were at school with the heavenly Marianne. 康奈尔 你以前和天使玛丽安是同学
[03:18] – Jesus! – And you do English, right? -天啊 -你是文学专业的 对吗
[03:21] Yeah. Yeah. 对 没错
[03:23] And Marianne says you write. 玛丽安说你在写作
[03:25] Oh, not really. 算不上吧
[03:26] I so nearly did English. That course looks great. 我差点就选文学了 那个专业看起来很不错
[03:29] – Yeah, I know, it’s been… Yeah. – Really good so far. -是啊 目前… 没错 -目前还不错
[03:30] Connell, what was Marianne like at school? 康奈尔 玛丽安以前在学校是什么样
[03:34] She… Smart. 她… 很聪明
[03:35] Well, obviously! But what was she like? 这当然 但她以前是什么样
[03:39] Are you scared of her? 你怕她吗
[03:41] Are you scared what she’ll say if you tell us all the truth? 你怕如果你告诉我们真相 她会说什么吗
[03:44] Did she go round absolutely annihilating people? 她是不是到处冲锋陷阵
[03:49] Yeah. She did do a bit of that, all right. 是啊 她确实会这么做 没错
[03:51] – I knew it! – Dude, relax. -我就知道 -伙计 冷静点
[03:55] Connell, you can sit. 康奈尔 你可以坐下来说
[03:56] – Oh, sorry, of course. – Thank you. -抱歉 请坐吧 -谢谢
[03:57] I think it’s all an act. 我觉得一切都是演的
[03:59] Deep down, Marianne’s just a nice girl. 实际上 玛丽安是个好女孩
[04:01] What about me, Jamie? Am I a nice girl, deep down? 那我呢 杰米 我实际上是个好女孩吗
[04:04] No, you’re a nice girl superficially and, 不 你表面上是个好女孩
[04:07] deep down, you are a fucking monster. 但实际上 你就是个该死的恶魔
[04:12] – Too true! – So true. I’m so glad you acknowledge it! -太真实了 -太真实了 很高兴你承认了
[04:15] Yeah, well, obviously, but he said I’m nice. 对啊 显然如此 但他说我是个好女孩
[04:18] I come across nice. 我给人的印象不错
[04:18] Yeah, I think that was… 是啊 我觉得…
[05:55] Jesus Christ! You’re such a little cheat! 天啊 你就是个小骗子
[05:58] I’m not a cheat. I’m just very good at pool. 我不是骗子 我只是刚好很擅长击球
[06:00] – There’s a difference. – Questionable. -这是有区别的 -我不太相信
[06:03] Wow! That’s modest 真是谦虚
[06:06] – Oh, my God! – Yeah, you are literally insufferable. -我的天 -你真是让人讨厌
[06:11] Right, come on. Who’s next? 行了 接下来到谁
[06:14] Erm… Peggy, you look like you could hold a cue. 佩吉 你像是很有把握
[06:17] Oh! I’m busy right now, thanks. 我现在很忙 谢谢
[06:20] – I’ll give you a game. – Yes! Thrash him, please. -我给你点颜色看看 -麻烦你干掉他
[06:24] I’ll do my best. 我会尽力的
[06:25] Ready to get absolutely destroyed, Gareth? 准备好被碾压了吗 加雷斯
[06:27] Are you ready to shut up, Jamie? 你准备好闭嘴了吗 杰米
[06:29] Oh, God! Let Gareth win, please! 老天 让加雷斯赢吧
[06:31] Are you ready for this, Marianne? 你准备好看我表演了吗 玛丽安
[06:34] He thinks it’s a Diet Coke ad! 他以为在拍健怡可乐的广告
[06:37] “Are you ready for this?!” “你准备好了吗”
[06:40] Are you hating every second? 你是不是觉得很无聊
[06:42] Didn’t say that. 我没这么说
[06:44] – They’re fun, aren’t they? – Sure. -他们很有趣 不是吗 -是啊
[06:47] Just, er… I don’t think I understand them, is all. 我只是不太理解他们
[06:52] Understand them? 理解他们
[06:54] I don’t know. It’s… 我不知道 就是
[06:56] I supposed they’re just a bit different from my own friends. 我想他们和我的朋友不太一样吧
[07:00] Your friends here or back home? 你这里的朋友还是家那边的朋友
[07:02] Both. 都是
[07:06] Well, I know they can be a bit intense, 我知道他们有时太热情
[07:09] but, at the end of the day, they’re my friends. 但 说到底 他们是我的朋友
[07:13] It’s different for you. 对你来说却不一样
[07:16] Yeah… 确实
[07:23] You’re welcome. 不客气
[07:25] Teresa! 特蕾莎
[07:27] You look amazing! 你真美
[07:31] – Connell, shot? – Grab one of those? -康奈尔 来一杯吗 -随便拿一杯吗
[07:33] Thank you very much. 谢谢
[07:37] – Teresa. – Hi, how are you? -特蕾莎 -你好吗
[07:39] – Good to see you again. – Yeah, you too. -很高兴再见到你 -我也是
[07:44] Cheers. 干杯
[07:52] I said I was coming for one. A shot straightaway! 我说我只喝一杯 直接就来一杯了
[08:01] Hello. Hey. 你好
[08:04] Thanks. 谢谢
[08:08] How are you feeling? 感觉怎么样
[08:09] Awful. 很糟
[08:12] You left early. 你早走了
[08:14] – What did I miss? – More alcohol. -我错过了什么 -更多的酒精
[08:16] Bad dancing to bad music. 糟糕的舞蹈和音乐
[08:19] Is there any gossip? 有什么八卦吗
[08:22] No, not really. 没什么八卦
[08:25] Erm… Oh, Teresa and your pal left pretty soon after you did. 你走之后 特蕾莎和你朋友也走了
[08:28] Looked very cosy. 看起来挺好的
[08:30] It’s funny, I can’t picture the two of you guys, like, uh… 很搞笑 我很难想象你们俩
[08:33] hanging out in school and stuff. 会读同一所学校什么的
[08:38] – Well, we didn’t, really. Right. – Yeah, that makes sense. -我们不怎么一起玩 -也对
[08:45] Is he, like… 他
[08:49] ..Smart? 聪明吗
[08:52] Well, he’s smarter than me. 他比我聪明
[08:54] Right. 好吧
[08:56] He’s actually the smartest person I’ve ever met. 事实上他是我见过最聪明的人
[08:59] Fair enough. 好吧
[09:01] We should probably get to the library. 我们该去图书馆了
[09:03] Yeah, I obviously have a lot of work 显然我还要多努力
[09:04] to do to become the smartest person 才能成为你见过的最聪明的人
[09:06] you’ve ever met, so…! 你见过最聪明的人 所以
[09:08] – I don’t think it’s possible. – Do you not think? – No. -我觉得不可能 -你觉得不可能 -嗯
[09:10] He’s the smartest person you’ve ever met? 他真的是你见过最聪明的人吗
[09:28] All right? 怎么样
[09:29] – Well, well! Walk of fucking shame! – You all right, Elaine? -还穿着昨天的衣服啊 -你没事吧 伊莱恩
[09:33] I don’t think I can get you out of this one, Connell! 我觉得我没法帮你圆了 康奈尔
[09:34] Good night, then? 昨晚过得不错 是吧
[09:35] – I’m just going to grab a shower. – I bet you are! -我要去冲个澡 -我就知道你肯定要去
[09:37] – I’ll be out of your way. – Was it, though? -我可没按你的预期做事 -虽然你已经这么做了
[09:40] Good to see you, Elaine. 见到你很开心 伊莱恩
[09:42] That man’s a dark horse! He’ll tell you nothing! 他可是个深藏不露的人 什么都不告你
[09:46] So, rather than looking 所以我们不应该
[09:48] at Modernism solely as a literary phenomenon, 仅仅把现代主义当作一种文学现象看待
[09:50] we can regard it as a historical process, 而是可以将其看作一段历史进程
[09:54] unfolding within and along with other significant processes 这段进程伴随着上世纪十九到二十年代的
[09:58] and developments of the 1910s and ’20s. 其他重大进程和发展一同展开
[10:02] Thank you. 谢谢大家
[10:04] Oh, a bit of housekeeping. 再拖一下堂
[10:06] Next week’s lecture will be in the Jonathan Swift. 下周我们会讲乔纳森·斯威夫特
[10:19] Hey. 你好
[10:21] – Hey. – Could I read your Joyce essay? -嗨 -我可以看一下你写乔伊斯的那篇文章吗
[10:24] The one that you got that unprecedented, like, 就是那篇前无古人
[10:27] literally impossible merit in? 后无来者的文章
[10:30] Where did you hear that? 你从哪听说的
[10:31] Talk of the year. 你可是年度风云人物了
[10:33] People are competitive. 人们都很好胜
[10:34] Yeah. Right. 确实 好吧
[10:38] – I’m going to the Literary Society later on. – Oh, right? -一会儿我准备去文学社 -是吗
[10:40] – Yeah, they’re looking for new members, actually. – Ah, right. -是呢 其实最近社团在招募新成员 -这样啊
[10:51] You look really sweet when you’re concentrating. 你专注的时候真好看
[10:55] You have a really cute serious face. 你长了张很可爱的严肃脸
[11:05] I’m so distracted by this committee bullshit. 我完全没法集中精神看委员会胡扯的这些东西
[11:09] There was another argument last night. 昨晚又是一场争论
[11:11] Phil went off on Hannah and I think she might resign. 菲尔惹火了汉娜 我觉得她要辞职了
[11:14] It’s just… It’s just so fucking boring, you know? 就是 就是太无聊了 你知道吗
[11:17] I really need to finish this before class. 我真得在上课前完成这个
[11:20] Sure. It’s fine. 好的 你完成吧
[11:50] What’s it like? 是什么感觉
[11:54] You’re, like, this star. 你就像颗明星
[11:57] You’re top of the class. 你是班里第一
[11:59] What do you mean? 你想说什么
[12:02] Do you enjoy it? 你享受这一切吗
[12:03] Being recognised like that? 被大家这样认可
[12:06] Er… I don’t think I’m brilliant, or anything like that. 我不觉得我很聪明什么的
[12:10] No, I mean it. 我是认真的
[12:12] It’s just no-one else does the reading properly. 只是其他人都没有认真阅读
[12:15] They literally show up to discuss a book they haven’t even read 他们很明显是在谈论自己从来没有读过的书
[12:18] and then they just bang on about it with complete confidence. 还信心满满 振振有词
[12:22] And, then, people are fooled. 就这样 人们都被愚弄着
[12:25] And that bothers you. 你不喜欢这样
[12:29] I suppose it does a little bit. 我觉得多少有点吧
[12:37] No, that’s not even it. It’s… 不 其实不是因为这个 而是
[12:40] What upsets me is… 真正困扰我的
[12:43] ..Is that I…barely know what to say half the time, like, 是我 除了阅读工作之外
[12:48] outside of this, outside of work. 常常不知道该说些什么
[12:52] Like, they don’t have to go around and pretend, 比如 他们不需要去假装
[12:55] or be anything other than themselves. You know? 只需要做好自己 你明白吗
[12:59] And I feel like I’m walking around, 我感觉自己像在到处
[13:03] trying on 100 different versions of myself. 尝试一百个不同版本的自己
[13:06] It’s just not working, or… 但没有用
[13:11] It doesn’t seem like that. 看上去不像那样
[13:14] From the outside, I mean. 至少外人看来不是
[13:18] Then I think about…home… 然后我会想到家
[13:23] ..School and, fuck, I just… 学校 然后我就…
[13:26] I can’t connect this life and… 我没法把这个生活跟
[13:29] ..And that life. It just… 那种生活连接起来
[13:32] It just doesn’t fit. 接不上
[13:34] Or… 或者
[13:44] Um…do your friends know about us? 你的朋友知道我们的事吗
[13:46] Just, like, what happened in school or…whatever? 以前学校发生的事之类的
[13:54] No. 不
[13:57] Joanna does. 乔安娜知道
[14:00] Sort of. 算是吧
[14:03] But not the others. 但其他人不知道
[14:06] I don’t think so. 我觉得不知道
[14:08] I mean, they may have 他们可能
[14:09] picked up on something, but I never told them. 察觉到什么 但我从没告诉他们
[14:11] Would you be embarrassed if they found out? 如果他们发现了 你会尴尬吗
[14:14] That we were together in school, or whatever? 我们以前上学时在一起过
[14:20] Yeah. 会
[14:22] In some ways. 有一点吧
[14:27] Why? 为什么
[14:30] Because it was humiliating. 因为那很屈辱
[14:34] You mean, the way I treated you? 你是说我当时对待你的态度吗
[14:37] Yeah. 嗯
[14:39] And just, er… 还有…
[14:44] ..Just the fact that I put up with it. 我竟然就那么忍了
[14:53] Did you ever think about asking me to the Debs? 你但是有想过邀请我去德布吗
[14:59] I know it’s such a stupid thing, but, er… 我知道那件事很蠢 但是
[15:01] Um… ..I’m curious whether you thought about it. 我想知道你有没有考虑过
[15:04] To be honest, er…no. 老实说 没有
[15:07] I wish that I did. 我希望我当时考虑过
[15:11] You know… 你知道
[15:13] Would you have said yes? 你会答应吗
[15:18] Yeah. 会
[15:25] Fuck’s sake! 天啊
[15:29] I’m really sorry. 我真的很抱歉
[15:34] Apparently, everybody knew about us, anyway. 然而其实每个人都知道我们的事
[15:36] Everyone knew what? 每个人都知道什么
[15:38] That we were seeing each other. 我们在一起
[15:41] I didn’t tell anyone, Connell, I swear to God. 我没告诉任何人 康奈尔 我发誓
[15:43] No, fuck, I know. That’s not what I mean. I mean… 不 我知道 我不是这意思 我是说…
[15:45] My point is that even if you had told people, 我是说就算你告诉别人了
[15:47] it wouldn’t have mattered. 也不要紧
[15:52] – Were they horrible about it? – No. -他们对此很刻薄吗 -没有
[15:57] Believe it or not, no-one even cared. 不管你信不信 根本没人在乎
[16:06] I feel really guilty about 我觉得很愧疚
[16:07] all that stuff I said to you about, er… 我跟你说的那些话 关于…
[16:10] ..how bad it would be if people found out. 如果大家发现了 事情会变得多糟
[16:12] Like, obviously, that was just… 显然 那只是…
[16:15] That was just what was going on in my head, and… 那只是我自己的臆想
[16:19] There’d be no reason why anybody would care. I just… 大家没理由在意 我就是…
[16:26] I think I just suffered from anxiety with those sort of things. 我想我当时就是对各种事都很焦虑吧
[16:28] I don’t know, it’s… 我也说不好
[16:33] Yeah. 那个
[16:36] I still think about it all the time. I still… 我仍在一直想这个事 我仍在…
[16:39] ..think about why I acted 想我为什么会表现得
[16:41] in such a fucked-up way, and I’m really sorry. 那么差劲 我真的非常抱歉
[16:46] Marianne, I… 玛丽安 我…
[16:49] I really am sorry. 我真的非常抱歉
[16:55] I forgive you. 我原谅你
[17:02] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:28] – What? – Sorry. -什么 -对不起
[17:31] We’re just… I thought we were going to a party? 我们挺… 我们不是要去派对吗
[17:34] Sorry, I just… I felt I had to say it! 对不起 我… 我觉得我必须说出来
[17:38] But we’re good. This is good. 可我们挺好的啊 都挺好的
[17:39] Everyone says we’re good together. 大家都说我们俩在一起挺好的
[17:41] I mean…that’s not a reason… 我觉得… 那不能算是个理由…
[17:44] And do they? 何况他们真那么想吗
[17:46] – Does everyone really go around saying that? – Yeah. -大家真的还到处说这个吗 -嗯
[17:48] Do people even care? 大家真会在乎吗
[17:50] Yeah. I think people care that their friends are happy, yeah. 对 我想大家在乎他们的朋友是否幸福
[17:53] Look, I’m sorry, I just… I don’t think this is working. 我很抱歉 我… 我觉得我们俩走不下去
[17:57] – It’s not what I want any more. – Any more? -这不再是我想要的了 -不再是了
[17:59] Yea. 对
[18:00] So, you did want this at some point? 那你以前还是想要的
[18:09] You are literally like a completely different person right now. 此时此刻你完完全全像另外一个人
[18:15] Sorry. 对不起
[18:31] Are you sure you don’t mind bringing me? 你确定不介意带上我
[18:34] Sure. I’m going there myself, aren’t I? 当然 我自己过去 不是吗
[18:36] But, er…you hadn’t promised Teresa a lift? 可是… 你没有答应捎上特蕾莎吗
[18:42] – What are you drinking? – Gin. -你喝什么呢 -金酒
[18:44] – And? – Gin. -掺什么 -金酒
[18:47] Huh! Right. 好吧
[18:49] She was talking about you. 她谈论起你呢
[18:51] – Right. – You guys fighting, or something? -好吧 -你们俩吵架了还是怎么了
[18:53] Are we fighting? That’s insane. Did she say that? 我们吵架 太搞笑了 是她说的吗
[18:56] No. She said you were seeing each other. 不是 她说你们俩在交往
[19:00] And that means we’re fighting, does it? 那就是说我们俩吵架呢 是吗
[19:01] So, you are seeing each other? 所以你们俩是在交往
[19:05] – It’s casual. – That’s exactly what she said. -不当真的 -她也是这么说的
[19:09] Did you agree between you 是你们俩商量好的
[19:10] that’s what you were going to tell people? 这么和别人说的吗
[19:11] Not as such, I don’t think. 不是的 我觉得不是这样
[19:15] – You have such a nice face. – Huh! You’re getting drunk. -你的脸好可爱 -你喝多了
[19:18] People have said that to me, that your face is nice. 大家和我这么说的 说你的脸很可爱
[19:21] That’s nice of them. 她们真客气
[19:24] I just broke up with Gareth. 我刚刚和加雷斯分手了
[19:27] Like, an hour ago. 一个小时以前
[19:30] Is that why you’re drinking gin on gin? 所以你在喝金酒掺金酒吗
[19:33] – Didn’t hurt that much. – You all right? -没那么痛苦 -你没事吧
[19:37] I think I’m just a…fundamentally cold, unfeeling person. 我想我骨子里… 就是个冷漠无情的人
[19:42] I feel absolutely fine. 我感觉好着呢
[19:43] – That’s bullshit. – We weren’t meant to be. -别扯了 -我们不算天生一对
[19:46] Wasn’t a good fit. 本来就不合适
[19:47] – Feel like I could’ve told you that myself. – Do you? -我就该亲口告诉你 -是吗
[20:13] Hi! Sophie! 苏菲
[20:19] I’ll go and find a fridge, all right? 我去看看冰箱在哪
[20:21] You made it! 你来了
[20:22] – You look so nice! – Oh! Hi, hi, hi! Hi. -你看着真不错 -你好你好
[20:24] How are you? 你好吗
[20:25] – I’m fine. How are you? – Yeah, good. -挺好的 你呢 -很好
[20:29] Huh! What are they like! 他们怎么样
[20:30] – I might go and say hello, but I’ll catch you in a bit. – OK. -我去打个招呼 等下来找你 -行
[20:45] You…look fantastic! Is this new? 你看起来美极了 这是新的吗
[20:49] – Hi! How you doing? – I’m great. I’m great. -你好吗 -我很好 我很好
[20:53] ‘Course she’s great, she just lost 10st of boring. 她当然好 她刚摆脱了最无聊的人
[20:56] Oh, no! Peggy, that’s terrible. 佩吉 太坏了你
[20:58] – Poor Gareth! – Ah, he’ll be fine. -可怜的加雷斯 -他没事的
[21:01] – Where’s Connell? – Um…I don’t know. I think he’s inside. -康奈尔呢 -我不知道 他在里面
[21:04] Probably looking for Teresa. 可能在找特蕾莎吧
[21:07] Yeah, I heard they hooked up. That’s cool. 我听说他们好上了 挺好的
[21:10] You’re such a baby! 你怎么这么弱
[21:13] Oh, no! I’m not having that again. 我不要再抽了
[21:44] I’m going to nip down. Do you want a beer? 我去拿点喝的 你要啤酒吗
[21:46] – I’ll take another one of those. – Is that all right? -我再来一瓶吧 -你行吗
[21:48] Yeah. Sound. 我很好
[21:59] – You’ve been off with Teresa. – Have I? -你一直和特蕾莎在一起 -我有吗
[22:04] You’re completely out of it, are you? 你喝醉了 是吧
[22:07] You smell like perfume. Hm! 你闻起来像香水
[22:10] Yeah, well, Teresa’s not actually at the party, so… 其实特蕾莎不在这 所以
[22:16] As in, she’s not really here. Huh! 她真的不在这里
[22:21] Come here. 过来
[22:32] – Do you like her better than me? – Hm? No. -你喜欢她多过我吗 -没有
[22:37] To be honest, I don’t really know her that well, so… 老实说 我不太了解她 所以
[22:41] Is she better in bed than I am? 她的床上功夫比我厉害吗
[22:43] You’re drunk, Marianne. 你喝醉了 玛丽安
[22:45] If you were sober, you’d never ask that. 如果你清醒的话 你不会问这些
[22:49] So that’s not the answer that I want. 这不是我想要的答案
[22:51] Hm. Obviously it’s the answer that you want. 很明显这就是你想要的答案
[23:02] Let’s go upstairs. 我们到楼上去吧
[23:05] Yeah, we actually are upstairs, Marianne. 我们就在楼上 玛丽安
[23:13] – I want you to fuck me. – Yeah? -我想要你 -是吗
[23:19] Not tonight. You’re wasted. 改天吧 你喝醉了
[23:23] – Is that the only reason? – Yeah. -这是唯一的理由吗 -对
[23:26] That’s it. 就这理由
[23:28] – Otherwise you would? – Mm, Marianne… -我没醉的话 你会吗 -玛丽安
[23:34] I’ll give you drugs. 我给你药
[23:37] You don’t even… 你都没有…
[23:37] Marianne, you don’t have drugs. You should go lie down. 玛丽安 你都没有药 你该去躺下了
[23:42] Just kiss me. 吻我
[23:46] Ok. 好
[23:50] Good night, Marianne. 晚安 玛丽安
[23:52] I’ll be here in the morning. 明早见
[23:59] You OK? 你还好吗
[24:58] – Sorry about last night. – Forget about it. -昨晚很抱歉 -忘了吧
[25:05] I think it would be a bit difficult for us to stay friends 如果我们其中一个总想着睡对方
[25:08] if one of us kept trying to sleep with the other one. 我们挺难做朋友的
[25:40] – I’m going to have a shower. – Cool. -我去洗个澡 -好
[25:43] I’ll make some coffee. 我煮点咖啡
[27:01] Come to bed, then. 去床上吧
[29:48] It’s not like this with other people. 和其他人不是这样的
[29:52] I know. 我知道
[30:01] I think we’ll be fine. 我想我们会好好的
正常人

文章导航

Previous Post: 正常人(Normal People)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 正常人(Normal People)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

正常人(Normal People)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号