Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

正常人(Normal People)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 正常人(Normal People)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
时间 英文 中文
[00:14] It’s a simple game. 这就是个简单的比赛
[00:16] You have 15 players. 你有15个队员
[00:17] Give one of them the ball, 把球传给他们中的一个
[00:18] get it into the net. 把球投入网中
[00:19] – Very simple. – Isn’t it? -非常简单吧 -可不是吗
[00:22] Oh, what? 怎么了
[00:23] Brilliant. 棒极了
[00:25] How’s it going, Rachel? 怎么样 雷切尔
[00:26] Talking tactics, there, for the game. 在聊比赛战术呢
[00:27] We’re getting a master class. 我们正在上大师课
[00:29] – How incredibly boring of you. – Yeah. -你们可真是无聊至极 -是啊
[00:32] – Did you get your hair done? – I did, yeah. -你去做头发了吗 -对啊
[00:35] – It’s very pretty. – Thanks. -挺好看的 -谢谢
[00:38] – Can I use my locker, by any chance? – Yeah. -能让一让吗 我要用柜子 -好
[00:43] Yeah, I sort of need you to move, Connell. 麻烦你过去点 康奈尔
[00:46] Oh, sorry. Excuse me. 抱歉 请原谅
[00:48] “Uh, sorry. Ex-squeeze me.” “抱歉 请原谅”
[00:50] All right, relax, will ya? 行了 你能安静点吗
[00:51] But you know that’s important. 但你们知道这很重要
[00:52] Because it’s turned up in the exam 因为这在近三年的考试里
[00:54] twice out of the last three years. 出现了两次
[00:58] Marianne? 玛丽安
[01:01] Yeah? 怎么了
[01:02] Something outside caught your attention? 外面有什么很有趣的东西吗
[01:05] I suppose so. 我想是的
[01:06] Eyes forward, okay? 眼睛看前面 行吗
[01:10] I wasn’t aware my eye line 我都不知道校规
[01:12] fell under the jurisdiction of school rules. 还能管我的视线
[01:15] Here we go. Jesus. 开始了 天
[01:16] Trying to impress your classmates? 想让同学们觉得你很厉害吗
[01:18] They don’t look too impressed to me. 我看他们好像没觉得你厉害
[01:20] I’m pretty sure I was just looking out the window. 我很确定我只是看了看窗外
[01:23] Come on, Sheridan. 别这样 谢里丹
[01:24] If you’re staring out the window daydreaming, 你要是盯着外面神游
[01:26] then you’re not learning, are you, Marianne? 那你就没学习 对吧 玛丽安
[01:28] Don’t delude yourself. 别自欺欺人了
[01:30] I have nothing to learn from you. 我跟你没什么好学的
[01:33] Okay, in that case, principal’s office. 行吧 这样的话 去校长办公室
[01:37] Yeah. I might go there. 嗯 我可能会去
[01:40] Or I might just head home. 或者我会直接回家
[01:43] It’s not really your business what I do, is it? 我干什么跟你没什么关系 是吧
[01:49] Don’t worry, sir. She’s a psycho to everybody. 没事的 老师 她对谁都像个神经病
[01:52] Do you want to follow her, Folan? 你要跟着她去吗 弗兰
[02:36] Come on in. Your mum’s in the kitchen. 进来吧 你妈妈在厨房
[02:43] Hey, love. 亲爱的
[02:46] Marianne was telling me you got your mock results back today. 玛丽安刚在跟我说你们的模考成绩出来了
[02:49] Uh, just English. 只有英语成绩
[02:51] They come back separately. 各科是分开出的
[02:52] I hear you did very well. 听说你考得非常好
[02:54] – He did. – Yeah, well… -是的 -这个嘛…
[02:57] Marianne did pretty good, too. 玛丽安也考得很好
[03:01] Can we go? 能走了吗
[03:02] Didn’t realize we were in a rush. 我不知道我们要赶时间
[03:05] Just put these away, and then we’ll be off. 我把这些放好 然后我们就走
[03:08] Immediately, okay? 马上 好吗
[03:19] – Do you want some? – N-no thanks. -你想来点吗 -不用 谢谢
[03:22] – Didn’t you get French back today? – Yesterday. -你今天出法语成绩吧 -昨天就拿到了
[03:28] Got an A1. 我得了A1
[03:31] What’d you get in German? 你德语多少分
[03:33] Are you bragging? 你是在自夸吗
[03:37] Got an A1. 得了A1
[03:38] Ah, you’re gonna get 600, are ya? 你会拿到600分吧
[03:40] You probably will. 你肯定能
[03:41] Yeah, well, you’re smarter than me, so… 你比我聪明 所以…
[03:43] Smarter than everyone. 是比所有人都聪明
[03:47] Ah, well, you’re not top of the class in English. 但你英语在班上不是第一
[03:52] Maybe you should give me grinds, Connell. 也许你该说点更绝的 康奈尔
[04:04] – Good to go? – Yeah. -可以走了吗 -嗯
[04:09] Thanks for everything, Lorraine. 谢谢你做的一切 洛琳
[04:11] Tell your mum I’ll clean upstairs tomorrow. 转告你妈我明天会打扫楼上
[04:36] Did you rob the place? 你是打劫了那地方吗
[04:38] What? 什么
[04:39] The quick getaway. 你迅速逃走了
[04:43] – You could have said goodbye. – I did. -你可以好好说声再见的 -我说了
[04:46] She doesn’t exactly have an easy time of it, Connell. 她这段时间不容易 康奈尔
[04:49] You could try being a bit nicer to her. 你尽量对她友好一点
[04:52] I am nice to her. 我对她很友好啊
[04:54] She’s actually a very sensitive person. 她其实是个很敏感的人
[04:55] Oh, look. Can we talk about something else, please? 听着 我们能聊点别的吗
[05:35] You enjoying your book there, Marianne? 你的书好看吗 玛丽安
[05:39] I said, are you enjoying your book? 我说 你喜欢那本书吗
[05:41] You’re not getting distracted by the fuckin’ window, are you? 你现在不被窗户分散注意力了 是吧
[05:51] That is absolutely tragic. 这太悲剧了
[05:58] That’s it, that’s it, Connell. That’s it. 就这样 康奈尔 就这样
[06:01] Right. Let’s focus it. Yeah. Here. 集中精神 这边
[06:04] Beautiful. Keep it going, boys. Fast, fast, fast. 好样的 继续 伙计们 加速
[06:14] Sorry. Am I disturbing you, Marianne? 抱歉 我打扰到你了吗 玛丽安
[06:18] No. 没
[06:33] If I knew what I wanted to study, I’d obviously tell you. 如果我知道我想学什么 我绝对会告诉你
[06:35] Well, you must have some idea. 你一定有些想法
[06:37] No. 没有
[06:38] I know what I don’t want to study, but that’s about it. 我只知道我想学什么
[06:40] Jesus, how long is that list? 天啊 有多少
[06:42] Fairly long. 非常多
[06:44] That’s a great way to decide, Connell. 这样决定挺好的 康奈尔
[06:46] Rule out marine biology and astrophysics, 排除海洋生物学和天体物理学
[06:49] and all the rest till you’re left with one. 接着排除剩下的 直到剩下一个
[06:51] I could be a marine biologist. 我可以去做海洋生物学家
[06:53] Yeah, that sounds like your area of interest, all right. 对 听上去真是你的兴趣所在呢
[06:56] You’ve not got long. 你没多少时间了
[06:58] Forms are due soon. 马上要交表格了
[06:59] Yeah. I’m aware. 我知道
[07:17] Is this just out? 火刚灭吗
[07:21] About five minutes ago. 大概五分钟前
[07:24] Made some salad. 做了点沙拉
[07:28] Could you not have drawn the curtains, Marianne? 你就不能拉上窗帘吗 玛丽安
[07:32] It’s literally only just getting dark. 天才刚开始黑
[07:34] You’ve got the heating on full and the curtains wide open. 你把暖气开到最大 却大开着窗帘
[07:40] Did you have a good day? 你今天过的好吗
[07:42] Depends on what you mean by good. 取决于你怎么定义好
[07:44] You can get rid of one client and another one arrives. 摆脱了一位客户 另一位又来了
[07:47] Isn’t that good business? 这不就意味着好生意吗
[07:51] Yes. 算是
[07:56] Where’s your brother? 你哥哥去哪儿了
[07:58] Don’t shrug, Marianne. 别耸肩 玛丽安
[07:59] I don’t know. I haven’t seen him. 我不知道 我没见过他
[08:02] – And how was school? – Okay. -学校怎么样 -还行
[08:05] Got some results back. 收到了一些成绩
[08:07] – Mocks. – And? -模拟考的 -然后呢
[08:09] Good. 挺好的
[08:11] Good. 那就好
[08:14] Is there any food? 有东西吃吗
[08:15] Your sister’s reheated a lasagna. 你妹妹加热了千层面
[08:17] Oh, good effort, Marianne. 真不错 玛丽安
[08:21] – How was your day? – All right. -你今天过得如何 -还不错
[08:24] Not too busy. 不太忙
[08:25] You out this evening? 今晚你要出去吗
[08:28] Yeah. 没错
[08:29] ‘Cause I got this thing called a social life. 因为我有社交
[08:33] Right. 没错
[08:35] You know, like, actual friends. 你知道的 现实中的好友
[08:38] Lucky you. 那你真幸运
[08:42] Fermanagh now completing the list of qualifiers. 弗马纳郡成为预选赛最后一支入围队伍
[08:44] Draw for the next round will be held on Thursday. 星期四将举行下一轮比赛的抽签
[08:47] Finally, at the Cricket World Cup today, 最后 回到今天的板球世界杯
[08:49] it’s the semi-final clash, as India… 今天举行的是半决赛 印度队
[08:54] – Hello? – Alan, it’s Ger. How’s it going? -喂 -艾伦 我是吉尔 最近怎么样
[08:56] – Good, yeah. – Uh, listen, I’m after missing the bus, -还不错 -听着 我错过公交了
[08:58] and I hate to ask you, but any chance of a lift in? 我很不麻烦你 但是可以让我搭个便车吗
[09:02] Yeah, no bother at all, man. You at the house, eh? 当然可以 不麻烦 你在家吗 伙计
[09:04] I’ll swing around for you now. 我绕过来接你
[09:04] Oh, thank you so much. 太感谢了
[09:06] Sound. Stall it there. I’ll see you in a few. 非常好 你先待那儿 我几分钟就过来
[09:08] Yeah, you’re a star. 好的 你简直是个天使
[09:14] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[09:16] Uh, did you not hear that entire call? 你是没听到我刚才那通电话吗
[09:18] I have to go pick up Ger out in Garryduff. 我要去嘉里达夫接吉尔
[09:20] You hop out here. 你就在这下车
[09:22] Are you serious? I’ll get drenched. 你是认真的吗 我会被淋湿透的
[09:26] Right. Shit buzz for you, pal. 对 真是糟透了 伙计
[09:29] Maybe you should learn to drive. 或许你应该学会开车
[09:31] Go on. 快下车吧
[09:53] It was sliding beneath the big, black wave. 它顺着黑浪滑下去了
[09:56] Another and another. 一个接一个
[09:58] Then I was back in it. The war was… 然后我就回到了战场 战争正
[10:03] Class begins at nine, Marianne. 九点就开始上课了 玛丽安
[10:05] Yeah. Thanks for that. 好的 知道了 谢谢
[10:07] Excuse me? 你说什么
[10:10] Can you just give me a detention and move on? 你就不能给我记个放学留校 然后继续讲课吗
[10:13] Quiet. 安静
[10:17] Then I was back in it. 然后我又回到了战场
[10:19] “The war was on outside, “外面硝烟正起
[10:22] in Worcester, Massachusetts…” 在马萨诸塞州伍斯特”
[10:37] I’m having people over Friday, after the match. 我请大家周五比赛之后来我家
[10:41] Come celebrate, or drown your sorrows. 来庆祝 或者借酒消愁
[10:45] Whatever. 随便了
[10:47] Yeah. Sounds good. 好 听上去不错
[10:50] What happened to you this morning, Marianne? 你今天早上怎么了 玛丽安
[10:52] You’re looking a bit on the drowned rat side. 你看上去像只落汤鸡
[10:54] Thanks, yeah. It was raining. 谢了 早上在下雨
[10:57] You should have brought an umbrella. 你应该带把伞的
[10:59] Good advice. 建议不错
[11:00] You strip off in the toilets to dry yourself again? 你又在厕所把衣服脱了烘干吗
[11:03] Not this time. No. Why? 这次没有 为什么问
[11:06] Would you like an invitation next time? 想让我下次邀你一起吗
[11:09] “Just give me detention, and move on.” “给我留校处分吧 别墨迹了”
[11:13] That was a good one. 说得真好
[11:14] Glad you enjoyed it. 很高兴你喜欢
[11:16] The shit you get away with ’cause you’re smart. 你聪明 就能不受罚 真操蛋
[11:18] I understand you’re at a disadvantage there, Rob. 我明白你不怎么聪明 罗伯
[11:21] Fuck off. 滚吧
[11:40] You’re not heading home, no? 你不回家吗
[11:43] I did actually get a detention. 我被留校处分
[11:46] Sorry. 抱歉
[11:48] Technically, I requested it. 严格上说 是我要求的
[11:53] You were fairly harsh on Kerrigan the other day, as well. 你那天对凯里根也很不客气
[11:57] He’s actually pretty decent. 他人其实不错
[11:58] I don’t know why you had to have such a go at him. 我不知道你为什么非要顶撞他
[12:02] I object to every thought or action, or… 我反对一切对我思想或者行为或者…
[12:06] feeling of mine being policed 感情的禁锢
[12:08] like we’re in some authoritarian fantasy. 弄得好像我们身处集权统治的幻想之中
[12:10] Well, it’s not that, though, is it? 不过并非是那样 对吧
[12:12] It’s just school. 就是学校而已
[12:14] It’s the same for everybody. It’s not unique for you. 对所有人都一样 并不是只对你
[12:18] You try to act like we’re friends, 你装得就好像我们是朋友
[12:21] but you know you’re not that kind of person. 但你知道你不是那种人
[12:24] I’m not acting. 我不是在装
[12:27] Maybe I am that kind of person. 也许我就是那样子的人
[12:31] Why are you talking to me, then? 那你为什么要和我讲话
[12:34] Yeah. 是啊
[12:39] What was Ms. Neary talking to you about after class? 下课后内亚里老师和你在说什么
[12:42] Oh, don’t know. Uh… 没什么…
[12:44] getting out of class early for training or something. 早点放学去训练之类的吧
[12:47] She must find training highly amusing, then. 那她一定觉得训练很有意思吧
[12:51] Does she fancy you or something? 她是不是对你有点意思
[12:54] Why’d you say that? 你怎么这么说
[12:56] God, you’re not having an affair with her, are you? 天啊 你不会和她有一腿吧
[12:58] Please. You think it’s funny 拜托 你觉得这种玩笑
[13:00] joking about stuff like that, do you? 很好笑吗
[13:04] – Sorry. – People going at me like I fancy her. -对不起 -大家嘲笑我说我对她有意思
[13:06] I– I don’t fancy her. 我… 我对她没有意思
[13:13] maybe it’s because you blush a lot 可能是因为她和你说话的时候
[13:15] when she talks to you. 你老是脸红吧
[13:18] But you know, you blush at everything. 不过话说回来 你没事就脸红
[13:20] Thanks. 谢了
[13:21] Guess you have one of those complexions. 可能你的肤色就这样
[13:23] Great. 很好
[13:24] You’re blushing right now, actually. 你现在脸就很红
[13:26] Yeah. I’m aware. 我感觉到了
[13:30] Sorry. 抱歉
[13:34] I don’t want to get into a fight with you or anything. 我不想跟你吵架什么的
[13:37] We’re not fighting. 我们没有吵架
[13:38] I know you… probably hate me. 我知道你…可能讨厌我
[13:43] But you’re the only person who actually talks to me. 但你是唯一一个认真跟我说话的人
[13:45] I never said that I hated you. 我从来没说过我讨厌你
[13:50] I like you. 我喜欢你
[13:59] Got to head to training, so, uh… 我要去训练了 所以
[14:03] Good luck at the match tomorrow. 祝你明天的比赛顺利
[14:05] Thanks. 谢谢
[14:14] Marianne, you gonna join us? 玛丽安 你要加入我们吗
[14:17] Come on, lads. In you go. 得了 伙计们 进去吧
[14:32] Keep going, keep going. 快跑 不要停
[14:44] Come on, sink his ass! 加油 踢飞他
[14:48] Fuck! 操
[15:16] – Push through it, Kiernan! – Come on! -快绕开 基尔南 -加油啊
[15:19] Score! 球进了
[15:54] Fuck, we did it! 操 我们赢了
[15:56] Fuck! 操
[15:59] Come on! 赢了
[16:04] We did it! 我们赢了
[16:23] Grand. Good lad. 太精彩了 好样的
[17:24] You’re early. Come on in. 你来早了 进来吧
[17:25] – Have a bit do, yet. – Grand. -我还有点活要干 -好的
[17:27] Quick as I can. 我会尽快的
[17:28] No, not in there. 别 别进去那里
[17:29] I’ve just finished mopping. 我刚拖完地
[17:31] And well done, man of the match. 你太棒了 最佳球员
[17:34] Marianne told me. 玛丽安告诉我了
[17:35] – Did she? – She did. -是吗 -是的
[18:09] You played well today. 你今天表现很棒
[18:11] Oh, thanks. 谢谢
[18:13] That’s nice of you. 你这么说真好
[18:16] – I can be nice. – I know you can. -我可以对人很好的 -我知道你可以
[18:21] You know, the way you are in school, 我觉得真实的你并不是
[18:24] I don’t think you’re like that, really. 你在学校表现的那个样子
[18:28] What am I like, really? 那真实的我是什么样
[18:42] You can borrow it, if you like. 你要是喜欢这本书 我可以借给你
[18:43] Oh, I’ve– I’ve actually read it already. 其实我看过这本书
[18:45] I don’t know why I picked it up. 我不知道为什么又拿起了它
[18:47] – Any good? – Yeah. I liked it. -好看吗 -嗯 我很喜欢
[18:49] You– You’d like it, actually. 你也会喜欢的
[18:51] It’s got a lot about feminism, and all that. 它讲了很多关于女权主义之类的
[18:55] Do your friends know you read so much? 你的朋友们知道你这么喜欢看书吗
[18:58] Yeah, they wouldn’t really be interested in all that stuff. 他们对这种事不会感兴趣的
[19:02] You mean they’re not interested in the world around them? 你是说他们对身边的世界不感兴趣吗
[19:05] Eh, not in the same way that we would be, but 他们感兴趣的点跟我们不一样 但…
[19:08] they have their own interests, I suppose. 我猜他们有自己感兴趣的事
[19:11] Right. Like, uh, 比方说
[19:13] bragging about who they’re having sex with. 吹嘘和谁发生了性关系
[19:17] Yeah. They can do a bit of that. 是啊 有时候会这样
[19:21] I’m– I’m not defending it. 我 我不是在为这个辩护
[19:24] Doesn’t it bother you? 你不烦吗
[19:25] Most of it wouldn’t. 一般不会
[19:27] And then they do some stuff that’s a bit over the line, 但有时做得过分了
[19:29] and that would bother me, obviously, but… 当然就会 但…
[19:31] they’re my friends at the end of the day. It’s different for you. 毕竟他们是我的朋友 对你不一样
[19:38] Why is it different? 为什么不一样
[19:45] You know, um… 你知道…
[19:48] You were saying the other day that you like me. 那天你说 你喜欢我
[19:53] B-by the photocopier, you said it. 你 你站在复印机旁边说的
[19:56] Yeah. 是啊
[19:57] Did you mean “like” as… 你说的”喜欢”是指…
[20:00] a friend, or what? 朋友之间的喜欢 还是什么
[20:06] No. 不是的
[20:08] Not just as a friend. Yeah. 不止是朋友
[20:10] I thought that might be implied. I just… wasn’t sure. 我猜也是 只是… 不太确定
[20:18] See, I’m… 我…
[20:19] just a little confused about what I feel, I think. 有点分不清自己的感觉
[20:24] it’d be awkward in school if something happened with us. 如果我们之间发生点什么 在学校会挺尴尬的
[20:38] No one would have to know. 别人不用知道
[21:05] That was nice. 那就好
[21:09] What, what are you laughing for? 你 你笑什么
[21:10] Nothing. 没什么
[21:12] Well, you’re acting like you’ve never been kissed before. 你好像以前没被亲过一样
[21:15] I haven’t. 就是没有
[21:21] Connell. 康奈尔
[21:25] Don’t tell anybody in school about this, all right? 别跟学校的人说 好吗
[21:28] Like I talk to anyone at school. 我在学校又不跟人说话
[22:09] Yeah, I’ll pop in for a bit. See ya in there. 我待会再进去 一会见
[22:11] Yeah, busy. Yeah. See you inside, all right? 对 有点事 一会见
[22:23] All right? 你好
[22:24] – How’s things, boss? – Keeping well, yeah? -开心吗 老大 -都挺好吧
[22:28] All right. Thanks. 好 谢了
[22:33] Come here to me. Fair play to ya. 来 玩得不错
[22:39] – Man of the hour! – Ah, no, not really. -贵客来了 -别这样
[22:42] – Thought you’d change your mind. – No. -我以为你改变主意了 -没有
[22:44] – Well, I’m glad you’re here. – Yeah. -来了就好 -好
[22:46] Shots. 来一杯
[22:50] – Go on, get that into ya. Cheers. – All right. -赶紧喝吧 干杯 -好
[22:52] Cheers! 干杯
[22:53] Cheers! 干杯
[23:20] – How’s the craic, Waldron? – All right. -感觉如何 沃顿 -挺好的
[23:22] You were on form on Friday. 你周五状态还挺好
[23:25] So you were feelin’ it, were you? 你当时有感觉 对不对
[23:26] He was almost as drunk as Rachel. 他当时差不多跟雷切尔一样醉
[23:28] Fuck off, Rob. You passed out in a hedge. 滚 罗伯 你直接睡死在篱笆旁边
[23:31] That, I did. It was a good night. 确实 那晚非常开心
[23:33] – From what I can remember. – It was a good night. -从我记得的部分来看 -确实挺开心的
[23:39] All right. 拜
[23:40] – Waldron? – Yeah. -沃顿 -怎么
[23:42] Have you got that French homework, there? 你有法语作业吗
[23:43] – Yeah, I do. Yeah. – Can I get it off you before break? -嗯 我有 -能在放假前给我抄吗
[23:46] Give it to you now. I have it handy. 现在就给你 就在手边
[23:48] You’re a lifesaver, man. 你真是救命恩人
[23:49] – Throw it back to me, yeah? – Yeah. -记得还给我 -好
[25:15] – Your mum’s not here. – Yeah, um… -你妈不在 -嗯
[25:18] Can I come in? 我能进来吗
[25:23] Thanks. 谢了
[25:27] You’re not busy or anything, no? 你不忙吧
[25:30] No, I’m just… 不 我只是
[25:50] Are you going to start kissing me again? 你要再亲我吗
[26:18] Can we take our clothes off? 我们能脱衣服吗
[26:19] No. 不要
[26:22] Not here. It’s… 别在这 这里
[26:37] Got a free house on Saturday. 周六家里没人
[26:40] You could come over then, if you wanted to. 如果你想的话你可以过来
[26:47] Will anyone else be there? 会有其他人在吗
[26:49] No. 没有
[27:06] Are you sure we can’t take our clothes off? 你确定我们不脱衣服吗
[27:08] Oh, no. Yeah. 不 我确定
[27:11] I said I’d take Lorraine to the shops, and this is, uh… 我说过要带洛琳去商店 而这…
[27:20] You were tempted, though, for a second. 但你想那么做 有那么一会
[27:23] Not really. 也没有
[27:26] You were tempted. 你受到了诱惑
[27:28] I tempted you. 我诱惑了你
[27:36] So you’ll come on Saturday? 那你周六会来吧
正常人

文章导航

Previous Post: 忍者神龟(Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)第5季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 正常人(Normal People)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

正常人(Normal People)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号