Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

正常人(Normal People)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 正常人(Normal People)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
时间 英文 中文
[01:07] 康纳尔 附件 发送给萨迪·奥西拉 萨迪 既然你非要我发 这是我写过最不算垃圾的文章 见附件
[01:55] Is this all you’ve been doing all day? 你一整天就一直在这里吗
[01:58] I cleaned the house. 我打扫了房间
[02:00] You wouldn’t know. 看不出来
[02:05] So this is your thing again now, you’re back from Sweden? 你又开始了 你从瑞典回来了
[02:12] So this is your thing again now, is it? 你又开始了 对吧
[02:14] – What? – Just lazing around. -什么 -懒惰地趴着
[02:19] It’s the summer holidays. 放暑假了
[02:26] You’re pathetic. 你真可悲
[02:29] Really fucking pathetic. 真他妈可悲
[02:42] He’ll say… 他会说
[02:45] ..”You think I’m such a horrible person.” “你觉得我是一个很烂的人”
[02:48] Right. 对
[02:51] “I try to be nice to you and you always throw it back at me.” “我一直想对你好好的 你总是态度很差”
[02:57] And does he? 他有吗
[02:59] What? 什么
[03:01] Try to be nice to you? 想对你好好的
[03:04] No. 没有
[03:17] What? 怎么了
[03:19] Nothing. 没什么
[03:24] Do you know how often you’ve been back here since I came home? 你知道自从我回来后 你回来得多勤吗
[03:27] Yeah. 嗯
[03:30] Why? 怎么了
[03:31] I don’t know. I’m just… 我不知道 我只是…
[03:36] You don’t have to, that’s all. 想说 你可以不用来的
[03:40] It’s really the only thing I have to look forward to, so… 这是我唯一的念想了 所以…
[03:57] Come here, Marianne. 过来 玛丽安
[04:30] We saw Anthony Thompson, for instance, 我们看到安东尼·汤普森
[04:32] come in in the last match against Fermanagh. 要在最后一场对上弗马纳
[04:36] That’s a great catch. Again, it is Brian Howard. 好球 又是布莱恩·霍华德
[04:39] Brilliantly done. His reading of the game 很精彩 这么年轻的运动员
[04:41] is exquisite for a player who’s so young. 居然对比赛有这么好的预判
[04:44] Dean Rock. 迪恩·洛克
[04:46] Stumble and a fumble here this time on the part of Brian Fenton. 这次布莱恩·芬顿在这里失手了
[04:50] A lot of pressure coming on Shaun Patton’s kick-outs. 压力来到了肖恩·帕顿的传球
[04:52] We’ve seen earlier in the game, 比赛前期
[04:53] two short ones that were intercepted. 他的两次短传都被拦截
[04:55] He’s going long now and Dublin are doing extremely well 他要长传了 都柏林队很擅长
[04:57] on their long kick-outs. 进行长传
[05:00] Leo McLoone… 利奥·麦克卢
[05:11] You falling asleep? 你睡着了吗
[05:16] No. 没有
[05:17] I can run you back at half-time if you want. 我能在中场休息的时候送你回去的
[05:20] Am I in your way? 我打扰你了吗
[05:21] Not at all. You just seem pretty sleepy. 没有 只是你看上去很困
[05:24] This time, it’s Con O’Callaghan. 这是 是康·奥卡拉根
[05:25] They’re lining up for it. 他们列好了队形
[05:26] And the goalkeeper comes to the rescue and makes amends 守门员来接球了 准备弥补
[05:31] for his own wretched kick-out. 他之前糟糕的开球
[05:33] Where did you disappear to last night? 你昨晚消失去哪里了
[05:36] Oh, I… 我…
[05:38] I don’t know. I was in the smoking area for a bit. 我不知道 我在吸烟区站了一会儿
[05:42] Did you end up kissing that girl? 你后来亲吻那个女孩了吗
[05:45] No. 没有
[05:47] His confidence seems to be wrecked at the minute. 他的自信好像随时会崩塌
[05:53] I’m really warm. 我真的很热
[05:56] Do you find it hot in here? 你觉得热吗
[05:58] No, but you can open up the windows there if you want. 不 但你想的话可以打开窗户
[06:14] There’s a lot of pressure from the Dublin forwards, 都柏林队压得很紧
[06:16] a lot of hard work going on to make… 他们给对手造成了很大的压力
[06:34] Well, Eric was looking for you last night, actually. 埃里克昨晚在找你
[06:36] Did you see him? 你看到他了吗
[06:38] Yeah, I saw him. 嗯 我看到了
[06:40] It was weird. 很奇怪
[06:41] For some reason, he wanted to apologise to me 不知道为什么 他想为以前学校里的事
[06:44] – for the way he acted in school. – Really? -向我道歉 -真的吗
[06:48] Did you accept the apology? 那你接受了吗
[06:50] Course I did. 当然了
[06:52] Don’t go in for grudges. 我不记仇
[06:56] Luckily for me. 那我真走运
[07:11] Do you want an ice cream? 你要冰淇淋吗
[07:15] Sure. 好啊
[07:15] Right, back in a sec. 好 马上回来
[07:24] – Thank you. – Thank you. -谢谢 -谢谢
[07:25] Could I get two Rockets, please? 给我两个火箭冰棍 谢谢
[07:26] – Two rockets? – Please. -两个火箭冰棍 -谢谢
[07:29] – Thank you very much. – Cheers. -非常感谢 -给
[07:50] It’s nice Eric apologised to you. 埃里克向你道歉也不错
[07:53] I know. People from school have actually been really nice 我知道 我回来以后 原来学校的这些人
[07:55] since I got back. 其实也还不错
[07:58] Though I never make any effort to see them. 尽管我从来没有想过去找他们
[08:00] Maybe you should. 也许你该找找
[08:02] Why? Do you think I’m being ungrateful? 为什么 你觉得我不知感激吗
[08:04] No. I just mean, like… 不 我只是说…
[08:09] It must be kind of lonely for you. 你肯定有些孤单
[08:12] I’m used to it. 我习惯了
[08:14] Been lonely my whole life, really. 我这辈子其实都很孤单
[08:16] Yeah, I know what you mean. 我明白你的意思
[08:24] You weren’t lonely when you were with Helen, were you? 你和海伦一起的时候并不孤单 对吗
[08:30] I don’t know. Sometimes. 我不知道 有时候吧
[08:36] Didn’t feel totally myself with her all the time. 我和她一起的时候会觉得不像自己
[08:55] Connell. 康纳尔
[08:57] You know when we were dancing last night? 你知道昨晚我们跳舞的时候吗
[09:00] Yeah. 嗯
[09:04] What about it? 怎么了
[09:05] Did I do something to annoy you? 我做了什么惹你不高兴的事吗
[09:09] Why do you say that? 你为什么这么说
[09:11] Well, when you walked away and just left me there… 你走开把我丢在那里的时候
[09:15] ..It felt kind of awkward. 感觉有些尴尬
[09:17] I thought maybe you were annoyed with me. 我想也许是我惹你不高兴了
[09:22] Well, sorry. 对不起
[09:25] I wasn’t. 我没有
[09:31] I, erm… 我…
[09:35] ..Feel like, erm… 觉得…
[09:38] ..Our friendship would be a lot easier if, like… 如果有些事不一样 我们的友谊
[09:42] ..Certain things were different. 会更加轻松
[09:47] If what was different? 如果什么不一样
[09:48] I don’t know. Things would be a lot less confussing 我不知道 如果没有其他因素
[09:51] if there wasn’t, like, this other element to the relationship. 这段感情可能不会这么乱
[10:00] When we were together in the first year of college, 大学第一年 我们在一起的时候
[10:04] were you lonely then? 你觉得孤单吗
[10:07] No. 没有
[10:10] You? 你呢
[10:12] No. 没有
[10:16] I was frustrated sometimes but not lonely. 我有时候很难过 但不孤单
[10:21] I’m never lonely when I’m with you. 我和你一起的时候从来没有孤单
[10:24] Yeah. 嗯
[10:27] That was kind of a perfect time in my life, to be honest. 说实话 那是我人生中最完美的一段时间
[10:32] I don’t think I was ever really happy before then. 我觉得我后来再也没有真正地快乐过
[10:46] I really wanted you to kiss me last night. 我昨晚真的很希望你吻我
[10:54] I wanted to kiss you as well, like. 我也想吻你的
[10:59] I guess we just misunderstood each other. 我想我们都互相误会了
[11:03] That’s OK. 没关系
[11:08] Look, I don’t know what the best thing for us to do is, like. 我不知道我们应该怎么办
[11:11] Obviously, it’s nice for me to hear you say this stuff, 现在听到你说这些让我觉得好受多了
[11:14] but, like, at the same time, 但是与此同时
[11:16] things haven’t worked out well for us in the past, like. 我们以前一直都没法在一起
[11:20] You know… 你知道的
[11:23] ..You’re my best friend 你是我最好的朋友
[11:23] and I don’t want to lose that for any reason. 我不管怎样都不想失去你
[11:28] Yeah. 嗯
[11:30] I know what you mean. 我明白你的意思
[11:32] I don’t want you to think that I’m… 我不希望你认为我…
[11:34] ..Not being appreciative or anything because you have been 一点都不知感激 因为你一直
[11:38] so supportive of me, what with the depression and everything, 很支持我 不管我当时抑郁还是怎么的
[11:40] not to linger on that too much, 我不只是揪着这件事不放
[11:43] but you really have been a big help with that. 只不过你真的帮了我很多
[11:48] You don’t owe me anything. 你不欠我什么
[11:50] No, I know that. I didn’t mean that. 不 我知道 我不是这个意思
[11:55] Look, I’m just getting anxious now. 听着 我现在有点焦虑了
[11:57] I don’t want you to think I’m rejecting you or anything. 我不希望你觉得我在拒绝你什么的
[11:59] Don’t be anxious. Everything’s fine. 别焦虑 没事的
[12:02] I think I might head home now if that’s OK. 我想我现在应该回去了
[12:04] I’ll drop you. 我送你
[12:05] No, you don’t want to miss the second half. I’ll walk. 不 你不用错过后半场 我走路回去
[12:08] I forgot there was a match on, to be honest. 说实话 我都忘了还有比赛
[12:16] Ok. 好吧
[12:19] Bye. 再见
[12:48] That’s nice. 真舒服
[12:51] I’m just really nervous. 我只是真的很紧张
[12:53] I think it’s pretty obvious I don’t want you to leave. 我觉得我很明显不想让你走
[12:58] I don’t find it obvious what you want. 我总是没办法看出你明显想要什么
[13:32] I want this so much. 我很想要
[13:35] It’s really nice to hear you say that. 听到你这么说真好
[14:28] I’ve missed you. 我一直很想你
[14:31] It’s not like this with other people. 和你一起和别人不一样
[14:33] I like you a lot more than other people. 我喜欢你甚过其他任何人
[15:10] I, erm… 我…
[15:13] I actually don’t have any condoms. 我这里没有套子了
[15:15] That’s OK. 没关系
[15:17] I’m on the pill. 我在吃药
[15:23] Do you want it like this? 这样可以吗
[15:26] However you want. 你想怎么样都可以
[15:39] – I haven’t done this in a while, so… – It’s OK. -我很久没有做过了 所以 -没关系
[16:16] Marianne, can, we, uh… 玛丽安 我们能不能
[16:19] Can we do this, like, next weekend? 我们下周末能不能也一起
[16:22] Whenever you want. 随你什么时候要
[16:25] Whenever I want? Really? 随我什么时候要 真的吗
[16:28] You can do whatever you want with me. 你想对我做什么都可以
[16:32] This is nice. 太好了
[16:37] – Do you like hearing me say that? – Yeah. A lot. -你喜欢听我这么说 -很喜欢
[16:45] Will you tell me I belong to you? 你愿意告诉我 我属于你吗
[16:49] What? What do you mean? 什么 什么意思
[16:55] Will you hit me? 你愿意打我吗
[17:13] No. I, uh… 不 我…
[17:15] I don’t think I want that. 我觉得我不想那样
[17:21] Is that OK? 可以吗
[17:26] Do you want to stop? 你想停下吗
[17:42] Are you OK? 你没事吧
[17:44] I’m, erm… 我…
[17:46] I’m sorry. I just didn’t want to do that. 对不起 我只是不想那样
[17:51] Just, erm… 我…
[17:53] I just think it would be weird. Not weird, I just… 我只是觉得很奇怪 不是奇怪 我…
[17:58] I don’t think that would be a good idea. 我觉得那样做不好
[18:03] – You think I’m weird? – No, I didn’t say that. I just mean, erm… -你觉得我很奇怪 -不 我没有这么说 我…
[18:07] I don’t know. I just don’t want it to be weird between us. 我不知道 只是不希望我们俩变得很奇怪
[18:31] I think I better go home now, if that’s OK. 我觉得我还是应该回家了
[18:35] Yeah, if that’s what you want. 嗯 如果你想的话
[18:42] Listen, let me drive you home at least. 听着 至少让我送你回家
[18:46] No, I want to walk a bit. 不 我想走一走
[19:22] Marianne! 玛丽安
[20:38] Where the fuck were you? 你他妈跑哪里去了
[20:40] Connell’s house. 康纳尔家
[20:43] You shouldn’t be going over there. 你不该去那里
[20:45] I thought you liked him. You did when we were in school. 我还以为你喜欢他 我们上学的时候你还挺喜欢他
[20:49] Yeah, how was I supposed to know he’s fucked in the head? 我怎么知道他脑子有问题
[20:52] I suppose you’ll have to ask him. 那你只能去问他了
[20:55] I don’t want people going round town saying that knacker 我不希望镇子里的人都说那个废物
[20:57] is riding my sister. 在上我妹妹
[20:58] Can I go now, please? 我能走了吗
[21:00] I don’t want you to go near him again. I’m warning you now. 我不希望你再去找他 我警告你
[21:04] People are talking about you. 人们都在议论你
[21:07] I can’t imagine what my life would be like if I cared 要是我总是在乎别人怎么想我 难以想象
[21:09] what people thought of me. 我的人生会怎么样
[21:17] Come back here! 给我回来
[21:18] Marianne! 玛丽安
[22:36] Are you OK? 你没事吧
[22:39] Erm, I’m really sorry… 我真的…
[22:42] ..About this. I feel like an idiot. 很抱歉 我觉得我是个蠢蛋
[22:46] Yeah, erm, about earlier, erm… 嗯 之前的事…
[22:50] – I was thinking about it as well… – No, no, it’s not that. -我刚刚也在想 -不 不是那个
[22:53] It’s really stupid. I just… 真的很蠢 我刚刚…
[22:56] I tripped or something and I’ve hurt myself. 我摔倒了 弄伤了
[23:01] I’m sorry to call you. It’s…it’s nothing. 很抱歉打给你 没什么的
[23:04] I just…I don’t know what to do. 我…我不知道该怎么办了
[23:07] – Where are you? – I’m at home. -你在哪里 -我在家里
[23:10] It’s not serious. It just hurts. 不严重 就是很疼
[23:13] – OK, I’m on my way now. I’m getting in the car, OK. – OK. -好 我马上去 我去开车 -好
[23:53] What’s happened? 发生了什么
[23:56] – Why have you got blood on you? – I think my nose is broken. -你身上我为什么有血 -我觉得我鼻子断了
[24:00] Yeah. 嗯
[24:07] Was it him? 是他吗
[24:15] Get in the car. 去车里
[24:17] Go. 去
[24:24] What’s going on here? 怎么回事
[24:33] I didn’t do anything. 我什么都没做
[24:35] If you ever touch Marianne again, I’ll kill you. 你要是再碰玛丽安一下 我就杀了你
[24:40] Say one bad word to her ever again and I’ll come back here myself 再敢对她出言不逊 我就亲自过来
[24:42] and I’ll kill you. That’s it. 我会杀了你 就这么简单
[24:46] – Do you understand me? – Yes. -明白了吗 -嗯
[24:50] Ok. 好
[25:17] I’m sorry to bother you. 抱歉打扰你了
[25:20] I’m sorry. 对不起
[25:22] – I didn’t know what to do. – No… -我不知道该怎么办 -不
[25:26] Don’t say sorry. It’s good that you called me, OK? 别说对不起 还好你打给了我
[25:33] Look at me a second. 看着我
[25:40] No-one is ever going to hurt you like that again. 没有人再能这样伤害你了
[25:44] Everything is going to be all right, trust me. 一切都会好的 相信我
[25:47] Cos I love you 因为我爱你
[25:49] and I’m not going to let anything like that happen to you again. 我不会再让你遭受那种事
[25:57] Thank you. 谢谢你
正常人

文章导航

Previous Post: 正常人(Normal People)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 正常人(Normal People)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

正常人(Normal People)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号