Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

正常人(Normal People)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 正常人(Normal People)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
时间 英文 中文
[00:52] – What are you doing? – Alan. -你在干什么 -艾伦
[00:55] I’m going out. 我要出门
[00:56] It’s a fundraiser for the Debs. I’m on the committee. 参加为德布募捐的活动 我是委员会成员
[00:59] No-one’s going to ask you to the Debs. What’s the point? 没人会请你去德布 你这样做有什么意义
[01:02] Maybe I’ll go on my own. 也许我要自己去
[01:04] And what are you doing at this fundraiser? 你去募捐会做什么
[01:06] Selling raffle tickets. 卖抽奖券
[01:07] You’re going to find some way to humiliate me. 你是在找法子羞辱我吗
[01:09] I know people there. 我认识那里的人
[01:10] You certainly have gone all-out, Marianne. 你真是使出了浑身解数 玛丽安
[01:16] That’s my taxi. See you later. 我的出租车到了 晚点见
[01:19] – When will you be home? – I don’t know. -你几点回家 -我不知道
[01:21] I think they want me to help clean up at the end. 他们结束之后应该会希望我帮忙打扫
[01:23] Bye. 再见
[01:49] Don’t you scrub up well. 你可真漂亮啊
[01:51] You look gorgeous. 你太美了
[01:53] You’ve certainly gone all-out. 你真是使出了浑身解数
[01:54] That’s exactly what my mother said. 我妈也是这么说的
[01:57] – Would anyone like a drink? – I’ll have a vodka coke. -有人想喝一杯吗 -我要伏特加混可乐
[02:02] Thanks. 谢谢
[02:04] Where are the lads? 男生们呢
[02:05] If they don’t show up, I will actually murder Connell. 如果他们放鸽子 我一定会杀了康奈尔
[02:15] Love that dress, Rachel. Hello! 我喜欢这裙子 雷切尔 你好啊
[02:17] Lads, about time. 男孩们终于来了
[02:22] Thank for coming. 谢谢你能来
[02:26] – Marianne, look at you! – Oh, my God. -玛丽安 瞧瞧你 -天啊
[02:30] Great dress. Very sexy. 裙子真不错 很性感
[02:35] – Karen. – Yeah? -卡伦 -怎么了
[02:36] – Would you like to come and dance? – Yeah. -你要一起去跳舞吗 -好啊
[02:42] – Can I buy you a drink? – Yeah. -我能请你喝一杯吗 -当然
[03:10] He’s been watching you the whole time. 他一直在看着你
[03:35] Oh, thank you for gracing us with your presence. 感谢你大驾光临为我们带来了光彩
[03:37] Thanks for coming back from the dance floor. 感谢你从舞池中回来
[03:39] Got one for you there, boss. Fizzy water. 这一杯是你的 老板 气泡水
[03:42] Go on, go wild. 来吧 燥起来
[03:44] Are you going to get back to selling some tickets or what? 你要回去卖票之类的吗
[03:47] Do you know what, this fella might buy some tickets off you. 你们知道吗 这家伙可能会买你的票
[03:51] Lads, lads, lads. 小伙子们 小伙子们
[03:54] Ladies, I didn’t forget about you, all right? 女士们 我可没忘记你们
[03:56] Absolutely class. 真是魅力四射
[03:58] – Look at this dress. Look at that! – Hello, Pat. -瞧瞧这裙子 瞧瞧 -你好 帕特
[04:01] How you getting on? 你过得怎么样
[04:02] Good night, yeah? Who’s your friend? 今晚玩得开心吗 你的朋友叫什么
[04:04] That’s Marianne Sheridan. 她是玛丽安·谢里登
[04:05] You know her brother Alan. Alan Sheridan. 你认识她的哥哥艾伦 艾伦·谢里登
[04:07] Alan? Alan? Yeah, yeah, I do. 艾伦 艾伦 对 我认识他
[04:09] Pat might want to buy some tickets off you. 帕特可能想买你的票
[04:11] Go on, Marianne. 去吧 玛丽安
[04:12] Are you selling tickets? 你在卖票吗
[04:13] I tell you what, I’ll buy ten tickets 我跟你说 如果你和我跳舞
[04:15] if you have a dance with me. 我就买10张票
[04:16] Well, there’s an offer now. 好啊 开条件了
[04:20] She’ll have a dance with me. 她要和我一起跳舞
[04:21] She’ll have a dance with me. 她要和我一起跳舞
[04:22] I don’t want to dance with you. 我不想和你一起跳舞
[04:23] – She’ll have a dance. – I don’t want to fucking dance with you! -她要跳舞 -我他妈的不想跟你一起跳舞
[04:26] – You’ll love it. – Get off me! -你会喜欢的 -把手撒开
[04:33] You’re a fucking arsehole! 你他妈就是个混蛋
[04:36] I won’t have a dance. 我不跳舞了
[04:48] – Are you OK? – I’m fine. -你还好吗 -我没事
[04:50] Look, that was just a bit of fun, like. 听着 那只是闹着玩
[04:53] Pat’s actually a sound enough guy if you get to know him. 帕特其实是个不错的人 如果你了解他的话
[04:56] It was funny. 只是开玩笑
[04:58] Why don’t you go and pal around with Pat 如果你们觉得帕特有趣的话
[04:59] if you think he’s so funny? 为什么不去跟他交朋友呢
[05:00] We were all laughing a minute ago. 我们刚才都玩得很开心
[05:02] No, we weren’t. 不 没有
[05:06] You OK? 你还好吗
[05:06] Oh, you want to kiss her better now, do you? 你现在想给她个亲亲 让她好受点 是吗
[05:09] Rach, would you ever just fuck off? 雷切尔 你能给我闭嘴吗
[05:18] Do you want to go home? 你想回家吗
[05:21] I’m driving. I can give you a lift, if you want. 我开车来的 如果你想回家 可以搭我的车
[05:24] All right. 好吧
[05:28] – That’s her stuff there. – I’ll take those. -这是她的东西 -我会拿好的
[05:32] Thanks for being so kind, Karen. 谢谢你对我这么好 卡伦
[05:38] – What? – Nothing. -怎么了 -没事
[05:46] Karen! 卡伦
[05:58] Are you OK? 你还好吗
[06:03] – I feel like an idiot. – You didn’t do anything. -我觉得自己像个傻子 -你什么都没做
[06:14] Well, erm… 那…
[06:16] You could come back to mine if you wanted? 如果你愿意的话 可以去我家
[06:20] Only if you like. 如果你愿意的话
[06:23] Is Lorraine not going to be there? 洛琳不会回去吗
[06:25] She’ll probably be in bed. 她大概已经睡了
[06:28] What if she’s still up? 如果她还醒着呢
[06:31] She’s pretty easy going with that stuff, like. 她不是很介意这种事
[06:33] I doubt she’ll really care. 她应该根本不在乎
[06:38] She seems like a really good parent. 她看起来是个很好的妈妈
[06:40] Yeah. 是啊
[06:42] I think so. 我觉得是
[06:47] She must be proud of you. 她一定会为你感到骄傲
[06:49] You’ve turned out so well as a human being. 你成为了一个这么好的人
[06:51] How did I turn out well? 我怎么就这么好了
[06:54] You’re a nice person. 你是个好人
[06:59] Do you know how… 你知道这…
[07:02] …rare that is? 有多么可贵吗
[07:16] You went out with Rachel before, didn’t you? 你以前和雷切尔交往过 是吗
[07:21] Not really. 算不上约会
[07:24] Did you sleep with her? 你和她睡过吗
[07:29] I did. Once, like. 睡过 就一次
[07:32] Last year. 去年的时候
[07:35] But it wouldn’t be the kind of thing where, like… 但不是那种…
[07:39] ..feelings would be involved. 牵扯到感情的
[07:44] And what about with me? 那你和我呢
[07:48] Would you say your… 你会说你…
[07:50] ..feelings are involved? 牵扯到感情吗
[07:53] Obviously. 显然
[07:57] Who is it obvious to? 谁能显而易见呢
[08:13] – Connell. – Yeah? -康奈尔 -怎么了
[08:21] You’d never hit a woman, would you? 你从来没打过女人 是吗
[08:26] God, no. Why would you ask that? 天啊 没有 你为什么这样问
[08:29] I don’t know. 我不知道
[08:36] My dad used to hit my mum. 我爸过去常常打我妈
[08:43] Jesus, I’m sorry. 天啊 我很遗憾
[08:49] Did he ever hit you? 他打过你吗
[08:57] No. 没有
[09:08] Look, I would never hurt you, OK? 听着 我永远不会伤害你 好吗
[09:13] You make me really happy. 你让我很快乐
[09:19] I love you. 我爱你
[09:21] I do. 我爱你
[09:24] I’m not just saying that, Marianne. I really do. 我不是说着玩 玛丽安 我真的爱你
[09:55] – What? – Fuck. -怎么了 -该死
[09:57] – What? – I thought I’d set an alarm. -怎么了 -我以为我定了闹钟
[10:00] I’ll drop you home. 我送你回家
[10:00] She’ll recognise your car. I’ll get a cab. 她认得出你的车 我打车吧
[10:03] Oh, fuck. 该死
[10:11] – Hello, sweetheart. – Hi. -你好啊 宝贝 -你好啊
[10:13] Sorry, I’m, erm, I’m just going. 抱歉 我得走了
[10:37] All right, what’s so funny? 好了 有什么好笑的
[10:40] Did you think I didn’t know? 你以为我不知道吗
[10:43] Well, I knew someone was coming over here in the afternoons 早就知道有人下午会过来
[10:46] and I do work in her house. 而且 我在她家工作
[10:48] Yeah, well, you’re hardly going to tell anybody, are you? 好吧 你不会告诉别人的 对吧
[10:53] Why shouldn’t I tell anyone? 我为什么不能告诉别人
[10:55] Because that would cause a fair bit of annoyance for me 因为那样会给我和玛丽安
[10:59] and, erm, for Marianne. 带来许多烦恼
[11:02] – Does Marianne have a boyfriend or something? – No. -玛丽安有男友之类的吗 -没有
[11:07] Jesus, I don’t want to know. 天啊 我不想知道
[11:14] I won’t be gossiping about your sex life, Connell. 我不会去八卦你的性生活 康奈尔
[11:17] You’ve no worries there. 你不必担心
[11:29] Oh, here he is. 他来了
[11:35] Have you been ignoring me all fucking weekend? 你一整个周末都不理我
[11:37] – Did you get the ride the other night or what? – Right. -你那天晚上送她回家了吗 -是啊
[11:40] I heard you looked very cosy heading off together. 我听说你们一起离开了 看上去非常亲密
[11:42] The whole school is talking about it. 整个学校都在讨论这件事
[11:45] Come on, did anything happen? Be honest. 说吧 发生了什么吗 说实话
[11:48] Don’t be thick. 别太过分了
[11:49] I wouldn’t hold it against you if you did. 就算你做了 我也不会嘲笑你
[11:51] She’s not a bad looking girl 她也不丑
[11:53] when she makes a massive fucking effort. 只要她好好打扮一番
[11:57] Yeah, she’s just mentally deranged. 是啊 她只是精神错乱
[11:59] You’re all being so nasty. 你们太恶毒了
[12:00] What has she ever done to you? 她对你们做过什么吗
[12:02] I think actually the real question is what she’s done to Waldron. 我想真正的问题是 她对沃顿做了什么
[12:05] Hiding in his locker there. Come on, spit it out. 躲在他的储物柜后 拜托 快说吧
[12:08] – You shifted her! – No. -你上了她 -没有
[12:10] Well, I feel sorry for her. 我很同情她
[12:11] Yeah? Oh, me, too. 是吗 我也是
[12:14] I think you should make it up to her, Connell. 我觉得你应该补偿她 康奈尔
[12:15] Cheer her up. 让她开心一下
[12:17] I think you should ask her to the dance. 你该邀请她去舞会的
[12:19] Good idea. 好主意
[12:21] Go on, off you go. Get to work. 走吧 快去 去邀请她
[12:47] – Hiya. – All right, lads? -你好 -还好吗 伙计
[12:49] He’s back. 他回来了
[12:50] Reparations must be made. 肯定有补偿她
[12:53] He’s coming over. 他正走过来
[12:56] – Great. – Can I have a word? -真行 -我能跟你聊聊吗
[13:04] Look, I’m, erm… 听着 我
[13:07] ..Sorry about the other night. 为那晚感到抱歉
[13:10] – You telling me to fuck off, you mean? – Yeah. -你在说你让我闭嘴的那晚吗 -是
[13:15] I’m sorry about that. 我很抱歉
[13:18] I’m sure Marianne was delighted. 玛丽安肯定很开心吧
[13:20] She’s obviously in love with you. 她明显就是喜欢你
[13:22] I don’t know about that. It’s nothing to do with me. 我不知道 那不关我事
[13:24] – So you’re saying there’s nothing going on there? – Yeah. -你意思是你们之间没发生什么 -对
[13:27] Didn’t look that way. 看起来可不像
[13:34] You acted like a complete weirdo. 你那晚的所作所为就是个混蛋
[13:36] Yeah, I know. 是啊 我知道
[13:42] Listen… 听我说
[13:44] ..Can I ask you something? 我能问你点事吗
[13:47] Yeah. 你说
[14:45] So, I, erm… 所以 我
[14:47] ..I asked Rachel to the Debs today. 今天我邀请雷切尔去舞会了
[14:51] It’s not a big deal or anything. 这不是什么重要的事
[14:52] I just thought you should know, so 我想你应该知道 所以
[14:57] ..I just wanted to let you know it’s not romantic or anything, 我只想让你知道我和她之间没什么
[14:59] we’re just friends. 我们只是朋友
[15:03] Like we’re just friends? 跟我们这样只是朋友吗
[15:05] No, that’s…that’s different. 不 那不一样
[15:10] – Are you sleeping with her? – No. -你在跟她睡吗 -没有
[15:14] – Sure, when would I have the time? – Would you like to? -肯定没有 我哪来的时间 -你想吗
[15:16] Not hugely gone on the idea myself. 一点也不想
[15:19] I don’t think I’m really that insatiable. 我不觉得自己是那么贪得无厌的人
[15:21] I do already have you. 我已经有你了
[15:25] – That was a joke, Marianne. – Yeah. -那是个玩笑 玛丽安 -是啊
[15:28] I didn’t get it. 我没听出来
[15:32] You’re pissed off with me. 你在生我的气
[15:35] I don’t really care. 我不在乎
[15:39] I just think if you still 我只是觉得
[15:40] have a thing for her, you should tell me. 如果你还喜欢她 你应该跟我说
[15:41] And if I did, I would, but I don’t. 如果是 我会跟你说 但我没有
[15:44] Now, you’re saying that’s what the issue is, 现在你觉得这是个问题
[15:46] but I don’t really think that’s what’s going on here. 但我并不这么觉得
[15:52] What is it, then? 那是什么
[15:59] I think you should go. 我觉得你该走了
[16:03] You should go! 你该走了
[16:06] Yeah. 好吧
[16:58] I asked Rachel to the Debs. 我邀请雷切尔去舞会了
[17:01] What? 什么
[17:02] I asked Rachel Moran to go to the Debs with me. 我邀请了雷切尔·莫兰和我去舞会
[17:06] – Pull in. – What? -靠边停 -什么
[17:07] Pull in here. 靠边停下来
[17:20] What’s going on? 怎么了
[17:24] Who’s Marianne going to the Debs with? 那玛丽安和谁一起去舞会
[17:26] I don’t know. 我不知道
[17:28] So maybe no-one will ask her and she just won’t go. 有可能没人邀请她 她就不去了
[17:30] Yeah, maybe. I don’t know. 对 可能吧 我不知道
[17:33] And you don’t think maybe 你不觉得
[17:34] you should have asked her? 你应该邀请她去吗
[17:35] Seeing as how you fuck her every day after school. 毕竟你每天放学后都睡人家
[17:37] Vile language to be using. 你太粗俗了
[17:38] Well, feel free to explain in your own words, Connell. 那你来好好解释 康奈尔
[17:41] What exactly is the arrangement? 那你来说说是怎么一回事
[17:43] Marianne comes over to our house, you have sex with her, 玛丽安来我们家 然后跟你睡
[17:46] and then she’s not allowed to tell anyone, is that it? 她还不能告诉别人 对吧
[17:48] What does that mean? Allowed? 什么叫她不能
[17:50] Do you talk to her in school? 你在学校有跟她说话吗
[17:52] In front of your friends, are you nice to her? 在你朋友面前 你有对她好吗
[17:54] Do you talk to her? 你会跟她说话吗
[17:56] Would you say hello to her, even? 甚至你有跟她打招呼吗
[17:58] I doubt she cares 我都不知道
[17:59] – if I say hello to her or not. – You’re fucking her! -她在不在意我有没有跟她打招呼 -你上她
[18:01] Mam, can you stop saying that? 妈 你能别再说了吗
[18:02] You’re fucking her 你跟她上床
[18:03] and you wouldn’t even say hello to her in public. 而你在外连招呼都不跟她打
[18:05] It’s not like that. You’re twisting it now. 不是这样的 你曲解了
[18:07] What are you afraid of? 你在害怕什么
[18:09] What people will think of you if they find out you liked her? 如果别人知道你喜欢她 他们会怎么想吗
[18:13] Can I tell you what I think of you? 我告诉你我是怎么想的
[18:17] I think you’re a disgrace and I’m ashamed of you. 我觉得你很丢人 我为你感到羞愧
[18:20] – Mam, where are you going? – I’ll get the bus home. -妈 你去哪 -我自己坐公交回家
[18:22] What are you talking about? Will you act normal, will you? 你在说什么 你能不能正常点
[18:24] If I stay in the car, I’ll only say things I’ll regret. 我待在这辆车里只会说让自己后悔的话
[18:27] Ma… 妈
[18:32] Fuck’s sake. 老天爷
[18:36] – Liam Quinn. – Here. -利亚姆·奎因 -到
[18:39] – Hannah Quigley. – Here. -汉娜·奎格利 -到
[18:42] Marianne Sheridan. 玛丽安·谢里登
[18:44] Marianne Sheridan? 玛丽安·谢里登
[18:46] – Orla Tierney. – Here. -奥拉·蒂尔尼 -到
[18:48] Connell Waldron. Here. -康奈尔·沃顿 -到
[19:28] 康奈尔 告诉我你还好吗
[20:05] Hello, pet. 你好 小可爱
[20:10] I hear you’ve not been at school. Everything OK? 我听说你没去学校 一切都还好吗
[20:13] I’m fine. 我没事
[20:15] Just not going back to school. 只是不想去学校
[20:18] I feel like I get a lot more done if I stay home and study. 我觉得我在家学习效率更高
[20:21] Suit yourself. 你自己喜欢就好
[20:26] It’s not exactly my mum’s attitude. 我妈可不是这么好态度
[20:32] My son tells me you’re ignoring his messages. 我儿子跟我说你不回他短信
[20:39] I am, I suppose. 是的 我想是的
[20:42] Good for you. 做得好
[20:44] He doesn’t deserve you. 他不值得你对他好
[20:49] He didn’t do anything that bad. 他也没做什么不好的事
[20:52] I mean, compared to most people, 和其他大部分人相比
[20:54] he was actually pretty nice to me. 他算对我很好了
[21:02] Thank you. 谢谢
[21:07] So, B squared minus X squared B方减X方
[21:10] equals A squared minus C squared minus X squared plus 2CX, 等于A方减C方减X方加2CX
[21:15] so we cancel all minus X… 这样我们就消去了所有负X
[22:07] Four chances of you getting your hands 你有四次机会拿到这个转盘上的
[22:08] on 100,000 euro on this wheel right here, and one chance… 10万欧元 还有一次机会
[22:12] Have you seen Marianne? 你见到玛丽安了吗
[22:17] Was she all right? 她还好吗
[22:21] I see her sometimes. 我会见到她
[22:23] And? 然后呢
[22:27] You hurt her feelings, Connell. 你伤害了她的情感 康奈尔
[22:29] Yeah… 是啊
[22:32] This is…this is a bit of an overreaction, though. 不过这 这反应有点过了
[22:41] Marianne’s a very vulnerable person… 玛丽安是个很脆弱的人
[22:45] ..and you did something really unkind. 而你做了很不好的事情
[22:49] And you hurt her. 你伤害了她
[22:53] Well, you know, erm… 你知道的
[22:56] ..You could just try being on my side. 你可以试着站在我这边
[22:58] I don’t want to be on your side on this one. 这次我不想站在你那边
[23:07] I don’t think it’s a bad thing 你现在有歉疚感
[23:09] – that you’re feeling bad about this. – Fine. -这不是件坏事 -行
[23:14] Connell. 康奈尔
[23:59] OK, you can turn over your exam papers and begin. 你们可以把试卷转过来开始答题了
[24:24] Well, have fun. 玩得开心
[24:28] Don’t poison yourself. 不要毒害自己
[24:31] It’s just for one night, pet. 就一晚 孩子
[24:35] You’ll have fun once you get there. 你到那就会开心了
[24:39] What are you worried about? 你在担心什么
[24:42] I just don’t want to go. 我只是不想去
[24:45] I want to go back to bed. 我想回去睡觉
[24:47] I just, erm, don’t want to go. 我只是 不想去
[24:52] Sometimes, we have to do things we don’t want to. 有时 我们不得不做自己不想做的事
[24:57] You’ll be fine. 没事的
[25:00] You look so handsome. 你看起来帅呆了
[25:04] All right, see you later. 好吧 再见
[25:08] – I love you. – I love you, too. -爱你 -我也爱你
[25:35] Here we are. 来啦
[25:41] You look well. 你很漂亮
[25:43] Thanks. 谢谢
[25:45] – Worth the wait. – Yeah. -等这么久也值了 -没错
[25:50] – Are those for me? – Yeah. -这是给我的吗 -是的
[25:52] Here you go. There’s that, as well. 给你 还有这个
[25:57] Beautiful. 很美
[26:01] Did Connell tell you he’s going to Trinity? 康奈尔告诉你他要去圣三一大学了吗
[26:04] – If I get the points, yeah. – Isn’t that nice. -如果分数够的话 -那很好啊
[26:06] – And what are you going to study? – English. Yeah. -你要学什么专业呢 -文学
[26:10] Teaching, is it? 当老师 对吧
[26:12] You’re going into teaching? 你之后会去当老师吧
[26:14] Oh, I haven’t really thought that far ahead yet, 我还没有想到那么远的事
[26:17] so we’ll see, I suppose, yeah. 到那时我们自然就知道了
[26:19] – Right. – Play it by ear. -是的 -顺其自然吧
[26:40] – It looks nice. – Yeah, not bad. -看起来不错啊 -是啊 还行吧
[26:43] All right, lads? Waldron. 你好啊 哥们 我是沃顿
[26:45] You look stunning. 你看起来真是美极了
[26:48] – My hair has been really annoying. – It looks perfect. -我的头发一直弄不好 -看起来很完美
[26:51] – All right, man? – Very smart. Good to see you. -你好 哥们 -好啊 很高兴见到你
[26:55] All right, boss? 你好啊 老板
[26:56] Waldron! 沃顿
[26:58] Are you ready for a big night? 准备好迎接一个盛大的夜晚了吗
[27:00] Ready to go. Ready to go. 准备好了 准备好了
[27:04] – Where’s your dessert? – I don’t know… -你的甜点呢 -我不知道
[27:05] – Do you want me to ask for it? – No, it’s grand. Honestly. -要我帮你叫一份吗 -算了 太大份了
[27:08] Mm, it’s so tasty. 太好吃了
[27:10] Lisa. 丽萨
[27:11] No. 不给
[27:13] You’re such a… 你真是…
[27:15] That’s enough. That’s plenty. Come on. 够了够了 太多了 拜托
[27:18] All right. Good man. 好了 正人君子先生
[27:20] Get that into you. 喝了它
[27:22] – Well, cheers, everyone. – Cheers! -大家一起干杯吧 -干杯
[27:28] I’m just going to the bathroom. 我要去一下洗手间
[27:40] She’s not a bad dancer, Rachel. 她舞跳得不错啊 雷切尔
[27:44] When she lets her hair down, like. 特别是她把头发散下来的时候
[27:55] Here, lads…lads, take a look at this. 哥们 看看这个
[27:57] Eric. 埃里克
[28:01] She’s a good woman, Lisa. 她是个好女人 丽萨
[28:03] She’s a fine, healthy girl. 她真是个美丽又健康的女孩啊
[28:05] Waldron. 沃顿
[28:07] Do you not think it’s a bit fucked up 你不觉得把你女朋友这样的照片给别人看
[28:08] showing pictures of your girlfriend like that? 是一件有点操蛋的事情吗
[28:11] She’s just there waving at you. 她就在那向你挥手呢
[28:15] You’ve been awful fucking gay 你最近对待这种事
[28:16] about these things lately, man. 怎么娘里娘气的
[28:31] Sound, boys. 保重 各位
[28:38] All right? 你好啊
[28:40] All right? How are you? 你还好吗
[28:49] A shame Marianne didn’t come in the end. 可惜玛丽安最后还是没有来
[28:55] – What was going on there? – What do you mean? -怎么回事 -什么意思
[28:58] With herself and yourself. 对于她和你来说都是遗憾
[28:59] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不明白你在说什么
[29:04] Do you think we don’t know you were riding her? 你以为我们不知道你上了她吗
[29:07] Sure, everyone knows. 所有人都知道
[29:13] Right. 好吧
[29:16] Was it going on for long? 你们的关系持续很久了吗
[29:20] What was the story there? 到底是怎么回事
[29:22] Were you doing it for the laugh or what? 你只是玩玩而已还是出于别的原因
[29:26] Sure, you know me. 你懂我的
[30:11] Hey, it’s me again. 还是我
[30:14] I know it’s late to be calling and all that and I know you… 我知道现在已经很晚了 我也知道你…
[30:17] ..Probably don’t want to talk to me or anything but, erm… 可能不想和我说话 但是…
[30:22] ..I was just calling to say that, erm… 我只想打给你 告诉你…
[30:25] ..That I miss you. 我很想你
[30:28] See, erm… 你知道吗
[30:30] ..I can’t really talk to anybody the way that I talk to you 我和别人说话都不像和你说话
[30:33] or anything like that. 那么自在
[30:39] I don’t really know what to say other than the fact that… 我不知道该说些什么…
[30:41] ..Other than the fact that I miss you and, erm… 除了我真的很想你之外 还有…
[30:47] ..I really love you, Marianne, and, erm… 我真的很爱你 玛丽安 还有…
[30:52] Yeah, I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[31:26] Fuck! 操
正常人

文章导航

Previous Post: 正常人(Normal People)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 正常人(Normal People)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

正常人(Normal People)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号