Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

正常人(Normal People)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 正常人(Normal People)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
时间 英文 中文
[00:25] – Stay. – I can’t. -留下来 -不行
[00:28] I don’t have class until 3. 我3点前都没课
[00:30] Yeah, but I’ve got to go home and get some stuff and… 但我得回家拿些东西 而且…
[00:33] Niall worries about me. 奈尔很担心我
[00:35] That’s nice. 那很好啊
[00:38] I like Niall, even though I haven’t met him yet. 我喜欢奈尔 尽管我还没见过他
[00:42] Is he your best friend, do you think? 你觉得他是你最好的朋友吗
[00:46] No. 不
[00:49] You are. 你才是
[01:29] Didn’t know you were here. 我都不知道你在这
[01:30] – The Ghost of Christmas Past. – All right? -过去之灵 -什么
[01:34] Heard someone coming in, thought we were being robbed. 我听到有人进来了 还以为被抢劫了
[01:36] You still live here, then? 你以后还住在这吗
[01:37] Don’t know what you’re complaining about. 我都不知道你有什么好抱怨的
[01:38] You get the room to yourself, I’m still paying rent. 你一个人独享房间 我租金还照付
[01:41] Complaining? I’m delighted. 抱怨 我可高兴了
[01:43] How’s Marianne? 玛丽安还好吗
[01:44] Good, yeah. 她很好
[01:44] – She your girlfriend yet? – Nope. -她是你女朋友了 -不是
[01:47] What’re you playing at? Keeping her on her toes? 你在玩什么花样 欲擒故纵
[01:49] – Of course not. – She’s too good for you. -当然不是 -你配不上她
[01:51] Yes, I’m aware. 是啊 我知道
[01:53] – Are you? – Now, look, can you give me grief about this later? -是吗 -听着 你能晚点再骚扰我吗
[01:56] Can’t wait. 我等不及了
[01:57] – How’s work? – Grand, yeah. Busy. -工作如何 -挺好的 很忙
[02:00] I hope you said thank you to Marianne. 我希望你跟玛丽安说声谢谢
[02:01] – For what? – For the job. -为什么谢她 -因为工作
[02:02] No, that was Sophie. 不 那要谢谢苏菲
[02:04] And who introduced you to Sophie? 那是谁把你介绍给苏菲的
[02:07] Well, like, Marianne, obviously. 好吧 显然是玛丽安
[02:10] – Yes. She’s been very good to you, you know. – Right. -是啊 她一直对你非常好 -是啊
[02:13] I just hope you’re a bit more appreciative of her now. 我只是希望你现在能更感激她
[02:17] – Well? – Yeah, well, look, apologies have been made, OK? -好吗 -好 听着 我已经道歉了 好吗
[02:20] And if Marianne isn’t dwelling on it, 如果玛丽安都不介意了
[02:22] I don’t see why you are. 我不知道你为什么还提
[02:24] Like, how would you feel if I kept going at you about some 如果我总提你青春期犯的一些愚蠢的错误
[02:26] stupid teenage mistake that you made? 你会是什么感受
[02:28] That’s weird. 很奇怪
[02:28] You are the stupid teenage mistake I made. 你就是我青春期犯的愚蠢的错误
[02:31] Oh, right. 是啊
[02:32] Very nice. 说得好
[02:33] Did you hear back from the magazine about your story? 你收到杂志社对你故事的回复了吗
[02:36] – Not yet. – Well, fingers crossed. -还没 -上天保佑
[02:38] It’d be great to see your name in print. 看见杂志上印着你的名字一定很棒
[02:40] – OK, love. I love you. – Love you, too. -好啦 亲爱的 我爱你 -我也爱你
[02:46] – It’s only two days. – It’s only two days. -就两天 -就两天
[02:50] Can you not see anyone else, make an escape? 你就不能和别人玩吗 找借口呢
[02:53] No pals, remember? Sad case. 不能找朋友 记得吗 很惨
[02:55] Come on. 得了吧
[02:57] It’s just a dinner. 就是吃顿晚饭
[02:59] It’s just a boring dinner and a weekend being a dutiful daughter, 就是吃顿无聊的晚饭 当一周末孝顺女儿
[03:02] and then I’ll be back. 然后我就回来
[03:03] Yeah, they can’t do that much damage in 48 hours. 48小时应该也不会对你造成什么创伤
[03:06] You haven’t met my mother. 那是你没见过我妈
[03:09] – Do you want another drink? – No, thanks. -你要再喝一杯吗 -不用了 谢谢
[03:11] – Are you sure? – Yeah. -真的不喝 -是的
[03:13] You’re very kind. 你太客气了
[03:15] You guys are fucking, right? 你们两个上过床 是吗
[03:18] You’re together? 你们在一起了
[03:21] Yes. 对
[03:23] – Yes, we are. – Yeah. -对 我们在一起了 -是啊
[03:24] OK. And for, like, months? 好吧 在一起好几个月了吧
[03:29] Everyone’s speculating, even though you, like, 所有人都在猜 虽然你们
[03:32] never actually talk to each other. 好像从来没好好说过话
[03:36] It’s not a new thing. 这不是什么新鲜事了
[03:38] We used to hook up in school, secretly. 我们以前上学时就偷偷勾搭了
[03:42] Oh, really? 是吗
[03:44] – Hope you don’t mind me saying that, now? – No. No. -希望你不介意我这么说 -我不介意
[03:47] “Secretly”? 偷偷
[03:50] Like some kind of game? 是某种游戏吗
[03:52] That’s actually really fucking hot. 那可真是太刺激了
[03:55] Well, you make a very cute couple. 你们俩会是可爱的一对
[03:57] – Thanks. – Couple? -谢谢 -一对
[04:02] Oh, you’re not exclusive? 你们是开放式关系吗
[04:04] That’s cool. 太酷了
[04:06] I wanted to try that with mine, but he was not up for it. 我想尝试开放式关系 但他不喜欢
[04:08] Men can be possessive. 男人的占有欲很强
[04:10] You’d really think they’d jump at the idea of multiple partners. 本来以为他们肯定会接受增加性伴侣的提议
[04:13] Generally… 一般来说
[04:15] and I am generalising… 我归纳出…
[04:17] men seem more concerned with limiting the freedoms of women 男人似乎更关心限制女人的自由
[04:20] than in exercising their own. 胜过限制自己的自由
[04:22] If I were a man, I would have three girlfriends… 如果我是男人 我会找三个女朋友
[04:24] – ..At least. – I see the appeal, -至少 -确实很吸引人
[04:25] but it also sounds deeply stressful. 但听上去也很有压力
[04:29] What about you? 那你呢
[04:31] What about me? 我怎么了
[04:32] Do you not fantasise about having multiple women at once? 你没幻想过同时拥有几个女人吗
[04:34] I thought that was a universal thing for men. 我以为天底下男人都这样呢
[04:36] I don’t know about that. 我说不好
[04:38] No, not really. 不是吧
[04:41] We could have a threesome if you want? 你想的话 我们可以来个3P
[04:43] Sorry? 什么
[04:46] The three of us could… 我们三个可以…
[04:48] Right, uh… 对
[04:50] Right. Well, um… 对…
[04:53] Wouldn’t really be my cup of tea. 这其实不是我的菜
[04:54] I’m much too self-conscious. 我太不自在了
[04:56] – Yeah. Really? – I’d die, yeah. -是吗 -我会尴尬死的
[04:58] About what? Your looks? 为什么 因为你的外表吗
[04:59] But you’re so pretty! 但你多漂亮
[05:01] I mean, thanks, that’s not, um… 谢了 那不是…
[05:04] That’s not it. It’s more that I don’t feel very appealing. 不是 只是我不是很喜欢
[05:09] What do you mean? 什么意思
[05:14] Well, I… 我…
[05:16] I guess I have a sort of unlovable… 我好像有一种不容易被爱的…
[05:21] – I have a coldness about me. – I don’t believe that. -我有冷酷的特质 -我不相信
[05:24] Is she cold with you? 她跟你很冷酷吗
[05:28] No. 不
[05:29] You’re cool, but I wouldn’t say you’re cold necessarily. 你是很酷 但我不会说到冷酷的地步
[05:32] I think cool implies a degree of cold. 我觉得酷就代表了一定程度的冷
[05:35] You just live up here too much. 你脑子里想的太多了
[05:38] – You need to be more in touch with your feelings. – Maybe. -你得多接纳你的感觉 -也许吧
[05:46] Well… 好了
[05:48] ..I won’t intrude any longer. 我就不打扰了
[05:49] You’re not intruding. 你没有打扰
[05:51] I’ll see you tomorrow. 明天见
[05:53] No, stay where you are. Stay where you are. 别起身了 别动了
[05:54] No, not at all. I’ll show you out. 不 没事 我送你出去
[05:56] – Connell. – See you, Peggy. -康奈尔 -再见 佩吉
[06:20] Oh, well. 好吧
[06:23] – Jesus. – Jesus Christ. -天啊 -我的天
[06:26] You saved me there. 你救了我
[06:29] I literally physically couldn’t do that. 我真办不到
[06:32] – Couldn’t have sex with you in front of her. – I’d have done it. -没法在她面前跟你做爱 -我愿意那样做
[06:36] If you wanted to. 如果你想的话
[06:38] Could see you didn’t, though. 不过看得出你不想
[06:40] Yeah, well, then you… 是啊 然后你…
[06:41] You shouldn’t do what you don’t want to do. 你不应该做不想做的事
[06:43] No, I didn’t mean that. 不 我不是这意思
[06:47] It’s more that… 更像是…
[06:49] ..had you wanted to… 让你愿意那样做…
[06:52] ..I’d’ve enjoyed you wanting to. 我会很享受的 如果你想
[06:56] – I like doing things for you. – No… -我喜欢为你做事 -不
[07:00] You can’t do things that you don’t want or, uh… 你不能做你不想做的事情
[07:04] ..Or things you don’t enjoy, just to make me happy. 或者不喜欢你的事情 就为了取悦我
[07:06] But I like making you happy. 但我喜欢取悦你
[07:08] I… 我…
[07:10] Yeah. 嗯
[07:25] Uh, sorry. 抱歉
[07:28] I’m sorry. 对不起
[07:31] – Connell, what’s wrong? – It’s nothing I just felt a bit… -康奈尔 怎么了 -没什么 我只是觉得…
[07:33] A bit weird. I don’t know, um… 有点奇怪 我说不好
[07:35] If I’ve done something to upset you, 如果我做了什么事让你不开心
[07:37] – I’m really sorry. – No. No, I, uh… -我很抱歉 -不不 我…
[07:40] I’m sorry, I don’t know what that was. 对不起 我不知道怎么回事
[07:43] It just felt a bit, er… 只是觉得有点…
[07:46] Er, I’m fine. 我没事
[07:48] – You sure? – Yeah, yeah. Sorry. -你确定 -对 抱歉
[08:10] Marianne? 玛丽安
[08:16] Look, uh… 听着
[08:19] Last night I just… 昨晚我…
[08:21] ..just felt, uh… 就是感觉…
[08:38] You know I really love you, don’t you? 你知道我很爱你吧
[10:50] Think I was starting to have feelings for you there at one point. 一度以为我开始对你有感觉了
[10:55] I don’t know. 我说不好
[10:57] Just have to repress all that stuff, Marianne. 得努力压抑那些情感 玛丽安
[11:01] That’s what I do, anyway. 反正我是那么做的
[11:18] What? 什么
[11:19] W-would you ever like, um… 你有没有过…
[11:22] Or would you want to… 或者想要…
[11:24] Want to what? 想要什么
[11:26] Like, uh… 比如
[11:29] ..Send me a photo. 给我发张照片
[11:30] – A photo? – Yeah. -照片 -对
[11:33] Like a photo of the view, or..? 风景的照片吗 还是…
[11:36] Uh, no. Not a photo of the view. I mean, um… 不 不是风景照
[11:40] A photo of you… 你的照片
[11:42] ..Unclothed, preferably. 最好不穿衣服的
[11:45] Sure. 好
[11:46] Only if you wanted to. 如果你想的话
[11:48] All right. Like, I’d delete it. 好了 我会删的
[11:50] Why are you deleting it? 为什么要删
[11:52] What’s wrong with my hypothetical picture? 我假设的这张照片怎么了
[11:54] No. It’s not that. 不 不是因为这个
[11:54] It’s more so for you, for your privacy 更多是为了你 为了你的隐私
[11:57] or for your reassurance. 或者让你放心
[12:04] What about you? 那你呢
[12:05] What about me? 我怎么了
[12:07] Can I have one of you? 我能要一张你的吗
[12:08] – Of me? – Your dick, preferably. -我的 -最好是你的鸡巴
[12:12] You wouldn’t actually want a picture of my dick, would you? 你不会真想要我鸡巴的照片吧
[12:14] Only fair. 这样才公平
[12:17] You probably shouldn’t. 你可能不应该发
[12:20] I’d never delete it. 我永远不会删的
[12:22] I’d look at it every single day and I’d take it to my grave. 我会每天看着它 直到陪我一起下葬
[12:36] Oh, Connell, you’re all wet. 康奈尔 你都湿透了
[12:42] Connell? 康奈尔
[12:43] Step into the office for a sec. 来办公室一趟
[12:45] Yeah. No bother. 好 没问题
[12:47] Yeah. I mean, it’s shit timing. 确实 时机糟透了
[12:48] It is, for absolutely everybody, but it just… 对每个人都是 但…
[12:52] Look, it sort of made sense to bring things forward, you know? 但是说出来对大家都好
[12:55] – Right. – Yeah. -对 -是啊
[12:56] Like, see, we want to get the refurb done by August 听着 我们想在八月前完成翻修
[12:58] so we can have this big… 所以我们能搞个盛大的…
[13:00] ..Summer opening, you know, catch the holiday crowd. 夏季开业 抓住假期消费群体
[13:03] Right. 对
[13:04] Which does mean we are closing for June and July. 这意味着我们六月和七月确实要闭店
[13:08] But we’ll hold all of your shifts right through May. 但我们会把你的班一直排到五月
[13:12] – And we want you back in August as well. – Oh, OK. Yeah. OK. -八月也会请你回来上班 -好的
[13:15] Like, what the fuck am I supposed to do now? 现在我他妈要做什么
[13:17] Go looking for a job in the middle of exams? 在考试季中途找工作吗
[13:21] I can sublet this place for you, if you like. 我可以帮你分租这个房子 如果你愿意
[13:23] Still be here for you in September. 给你把房子留到九月
[13:26] Thanks. 谢了
[13:28] Sorry. 抱歉
[13:30] I mean, don’t worry about it. 别担心
[13:33] So that’s it, then? 那就这样了
[13:35] Off to Sligo for the summer? 去斯莱戈待一个夏天
[13:37] No! 不
[13:38] Just stay with Marianne for a few weeks until you find a job. 在找到工作前 先跟玛丽安待几周
[13:43] You can’t be fucking serious. 你不是认真的吧
[13:44] – What? – I mean, you stay with her, what, -怎么了 -你现在不也跟她
[13:46] four nights a week, five? 一周待四五晚
[13:47] No, that’s different. I don’t live with her. 不 这不一样 我不跟她一起生活
[13:48] You think if you move your toothbrush into her bathroom, 你觉得如果你把牙刷放进她的卫生间
[13:50] she’s going to get too attached? 她就会赖上你
[13:51] Fuck off. I don’t think that at all. 滚蛋 我才没那么想
[13:52] I just wouldn’t want to ask her. 我就是不想开口问她
[13:59] Fuck’s sake, man. 天啊 兄弟
[14:02] I give up. Do what you want. 我放弃 随你便吧
[14:05] – I can’t get my head around it. – Sorry. -我可琢磨不明白 -抱歉
[14:24] We’ve heard you’re doing so well in college, Marianne. 我们听说你在大学表现很好 玛丽安
[14:27] Well, exams don’t start til May, so… 五月才开始考试呢
[14:31] – Fingers crossed. – But your essays have all gone well. -上帝保佑吧 -但你的论文都完成得很好
[14:33] Your mother was saying. 你妈妈说了
[14:36] So far, yeah. 目前为止 是的
[14:38] Good woman. 优秀的女人
[14:40] Are you enjoying the flat? 你在公寓住得还舒服吗
[14:43] Of course you girls lived there when you were at Trinity. 当然 你们当时读圣三一的时候就住那
[14:46] Denise did. I used to visit. 丹尼丝住那 我以前经常去看她
[14:48] Oh, God, we had such fun in that place. 天啊 我们当时在那可开心了
[14:51] Got up to all sorts, didn’t we? 百无禁忌 不是吗
[14:53] I never liked Dublin. Too many people. 我从没喜欢过都柏林 人太多了
[14:55] I think Dublin is a lovely city. 我觉得都柏林是很棒的城市
[14:58] And where your parents met. 你父母还是在那遇见的
[15:00] It’s a nice flat. 公寓很不错
[15:02] Have you been up to visit, Alan? 你打算有时间去看看吗 艾伦
[15:04] No. 不
[15:06] You’re working him too hard. 你把他奴役得太紧了
[15:08] He’s well able for it. 你有那个能力
[15:09] You could give him a day off to visit his sister. 你们应该放他一天假让他去看妹妹
[15:11] Caitlin didn’t visit me till I was in my second year. 凯特琳直到我大二时才去看我
[15:13] Did I not? 是吗
[15:15] I have to say, Alan is doing very well. 我必须说 艾伦做得相当好
[15:17] You got a couple of men under him, climbing that ladder. 给他安排了几个下属 让他一步一步来
[15:20] Oh, that’s great, Alan. 真棒啊 艾伦
[15:25] Can I give anyone a top up? 我来给谁添点酒
[15:27] Thanks. 谢谢
[15:34] Your father would be so proud of you. 你父亲会为你们感到骄傲的
[15:37] Both of you. He really would. 为你们俩 他会的
[15:42] Indeed. 确实
[15:45] And how is business, Denise? 最近生意怎么样 丹尼丝
[15:48] Fine. Very good. 不错 挺好的
[16:15] That was nice, wasn’t it? 挺厉害啊 是不是
[16:19] Pleasant, I thought. 很愉快 我觉得
[16:23] Very good of you to come home and regale us all with stories 你回到家 用你在大城市获得成功的故事
[16:27] of your achievements in the big city. 来款待我们 真好啊
[16:30] Banging on about your exams and your essays and your 在妈妈生日午宴上炫耀你的考试和论文
[16:35] fucking top of the class over Mam’s birthday meal. 还有你那该死的名列前茅的成绩
[16:40] I didn’t bring that up. They did. 我并不想说 是他们说的
[16:42] Are you joking? You couldn’t shut up about it. 你开什么玩笑 是你根本不肯闭嘴
[16:49] Do you think you’re smarter than me? 你觉得你比我聪明吗
[16:53] – Can you hear me? – I don’t know. -你能听到吗 -我不知道
[16:55] I’ve never thought about which of us is smarter. 我从来没想过你和我谁更聪明
[16:58] Bullshit. 胡扯
[17:00] – Ok. – Ok? -好吧 -好吧
[17:03] – You DO think you’re smarter than me? – Sure. -你真的认为你比我聪明吗 -是的
[17:06] Whatever you say. 随便你说什么
[17:07] I’m the smart one and you’re the hopeless fuck-up. 我更聪明 而你是那个无可救药的废物
[18:23] Will we see you again before the summer? 暑假前我们还能再见面吗
[18:26] Exams are going to be pretty full-on. 一系列考试马上就会开始了
[18:28] And you can’t study here? 那么你不能在这里学习吗
[18:32] No. 不能
[18:40] You’re very different, you and your brother. 你们变得很不同了 你和你哥哥
[18:44] It’s difficult for him. 他过得很艰难
[18:46] And things are so easy for me? 那对我来说就很容易吗
[18:49] Honestly, yes. 说真的 是的
[18:51] Yes, they are. 确实是的
[18:52] You’re about to head back to Dublin to your degree 你要回到都柏林获得你的学位
[18:54] and your friends and your life that exists outside of Sligo. 还有斯莱戈之外属于你的朋友和生活
[18:57] That isn’t the case for your brother. 对你哥哥来说情况却不同
[18:59] – It IS very difficult for him, Marianne. – And that’s MY fault? -对他来说很难 玛丽安 -那是我的错吗
[19:02] That’s not what I’m saying. 我可不是这样说的
[19:03] – You act like it is. – That’s not how I feel. -你表现得就是这样 -我并不是这样想的
[19:06] Why are you living your life like that, 你为什么要这样过你的生活
[19:07] – with him dictating everything? – Marianne. -让他去支配一切 -玛丽安
[19:09] – Does it make you happy? – None of this makes me happy. -这让你感到快乐吗 -这一点也不让我快乐
[19:12] Then why are you allowing it to be like this? 那你为什么要允许这样的事发生
[19:14] What do you think I should do? 你觉得我应该怎么做
[19:18] Kick him out? 把他赶走吗
[19:21] How do you think I should handle this, exactly? 你觉得我到底应该怎么处理这事
[19:23] Cos I’d love to have your insight. 因为我想知道你的想法
[19:25] Because I’m trying to do the best I can. 因为我正在尽可能地做到最好
[19:31] I don’t want to miss my bus. 我不想错过巴士
[19:34] Fine. 好的
[19:36] Thanks for the lift. 谢谢开车送我
[20:17] Are you all right? 你还好吗
[20:19] I’m fine. 我还好
[20:21] Did the film get you? 电影触动你了吗
[20:24] No. I’m just feeling a bit off at the moment. 没有 我只是有一点难受
[20:30] You’re not pregnant or anything, are you? 你不会是怀孕了吧
[20:34] No. 没有
[20:36] I got my period this morning. 我今早来月经了
[20:39] Can I get you anything? 要我给你拿点什么东西吗
[20:45] Tea. 茶
[20:47] Tea. 茶
[20:49] All right. 好的
[22:16] I think it’ll just hurt. 我觉得我会不舒服
[22:18] Feeling a bit crampy. 有一点腹绞痛
[23:07] 亲爱的康奈尔 感谢你最近提交的作品 我们很喜欢 但是我们认为它还不能被收录 我们觉得你的作品缺乏自信 观点不清 但我们愿意阅读你接下来的任何作品
[23:30] So how’s Marianne? 玛丽安怎么样了
[23:31] – Have you asked her about moving in yet? – Nah. -你问过她搬去同住的事了吗 -还没
[23:34] No. 没有
[23:39] What is it exactly that’s stopping you? 到底是什么在阻碍你呢
[23:53] That is precisely what I’m saying! 这正是我在说的观点
[23:55] Come off it. 别胡说了
[23:55] You’re just being politically correct for the sake of it. 你只是要表现得政治正确罢了
[23:57] Oh, my God. Why is it always people 我的天啊 为什么那些
[23:58] that look and sound exactly like you that say shit like that? 跟你一样腔调的人总是扯这些话
[24:01] Look, I just think that we all need to take 听着 我只是觉得我们都需要
[24:02] some responsibility for what we put into the world. 为我们带到这世界上的东西负责
[24:05] What about even the mean? 你到底想说什么
[24:05] Sorry, excuse me, and therefore… 抱歉 让我说完 因此…
[24:07] But it is so much easier for you as a straight white man 但你一个白种直男说这样的话
[24:09] to say stuff like that. 多容易啊
[24:10] Come on, I can have an opinion. 行了 我可以有自己的看法啊
[24:11] Just cos I’m straight and white and male doesn’t mean 难道因为我是白种的直男
[24:13] I can’t have an opinion. 我就不能有自己的看法吗
[24:15] I can have an opinion regardless… 我可以有自己的看法 不管…
[24:16] That’s what I mean, yeah. Nothing to do with the years… 我就是这意思 和时代没有关系
[24:18] I am so sorry 真不好意思
[24:19] – I’m a straight white man. – ..Years of repression that -我是个白种直男 -地球上几乎所有别的
[24:20] basically every other group on the planet has faced… 人群都经历过的被压制的时代
[24:22] And I have to pay for that? 我要来为那些负责吗
[24:24] – Cos you still benefit from it. – Like what? -因为你还在从中受益啊 -受什么益
[24:42] Are you all right? 你没事吧
[24:44] Why does he always do that? 为什么他老是这样
[24:45] – What? – The lads you hang out with, they always have their… -什么 -和你一起玩的男孩们 他们总是
[24:49] ..fucking hands all over you. 他妈的对你动手动脚的
[24:53] Oh, right?! 好吧
[24:54] You don’t want to touch me, 你不想碰我
[24:56] but you get to dictate who else does? 但你要决定谁可以吗
[24:57] – I touch you. – Yeah. -我碰你啊 -是啊
[25:00] As long as there’s about 必须是在
[25:01] six closed doors between us and another person 我们与别的人之间隔着六扇紧闭的门的情况下
[25:03] who might fucking witness you demonstrating some level 以免让他们看见你表现出
[25:06] – of affection towards me. – Grand. -对我的某种爱意 -太好了
[25:08] It’s not a big deal. 这没什么大不了的
[25:10] Jamie’s just like that. Forget it. 杰米就是那样 算了
[25:14] I think I’m going to go. 我还是走吧
[25:18] Don’t. 别走
[25:20] I’m fine. I’m just a bit tired. 我没事 就是有点累了
[25:23] We’re fine. 我们俩没事
[25:26] Please don’t go. 求你别走
[26:00] – You all right? – Mh-hm. -你还好吗 -嗯
[26:03] Just a bit tired. 就是有点累
[26:06] – Do you want to skip it? – We can’t. -要不我们不去了 -不能不去
[26:09] Why? 为什么
[26:10] It’s just a birthday party. Sophie won’t mind. 就是生日派对 苏菲不会介意的
[26:15] You can’t be indebted to someone forever 就因为有谁给你介绍了个破餐厅的工作
[26:17] cos they get you a job in a crappy restaurant, Connell. 你不用感觉一辈子都欠他们的 康奈尔
[26:19] Who said I was indebted to her? 谁说我欠她的了
[26:25] When you’re a famous writer, 等你成了著名的作家
[26:26] you won’t be indebted to anyone. 你就谁的都不欠了
[26:28] You’ll be, uh, lording it over the rest of us. 你就可以对我们颐指气使了
[26:36] – What? – You ready? -怎么了 -准备好了吗
[26:47] I have no idea who that is. 我不知道那人是谁
[26:47] Have you ever been to Barcelona? 你去过巴塞罗那吗
[26:49] – Yeah, but not since I was a kid. – Oh, man, you have to go. -去过 不过还是小时候呢 -你真得去
[26:51] I was at a festival there, like, last summer. 我去年夏天在那参加了个节日
[26:53] It was just like pumping techno in these big massive, like, 在机场机库那样的地方
[26:57] – airport hangars. – Shut up. -飚电子舞曲 -闭嘴吧
[26:58] Yeah, like 20 minutes outside the city. It is amazing! 离城二十分钟吧 太牛了
[27:02] – We should all go. Like, this summer. I’d go back. – Guys! -今年夏天我们都该去 我会再去的 -各位
[27:05] Enough drinking and talking. It’s game time. 喝得聊得可以了 该玩玩了
[27:08] Get back in the pool. 回游泳池吧
[27:09] Connell, can you help the birthday girl out? 康奈尔 你能帮棒寿星姑娘吗
[27:12] Yeah, sure. 当然
[27:14] – Come on. – Yeah, let’s do it. -走吧 -我们走
[27:16] Marianne? 玛丽安
[27:17] Oh, we can just watch and referee. 我们可以一边看看 当裁判
[27:19] Yeah. We’ll ref. 好 我们当裁判
[27:21] That’s a nice solid torso you have there. 你这腹肌真结实啊
[27:23] – Er, I bagsed him, now he’s on my team. – Yeah. -我先挑的他 他是我这队的 -嗯
[27:25] Thank you, baby. Let’s do it. 谢谢宝贝 我们去吧
[27:27] Don’t worry, Marianne. I won’t steal him. 别担心 玛丽安 我不会把他偷走的
[27:33] – She said my torso is solid? – Did she really? -她也说过我的腹部很结实 -真的吗
[27:44] Get it, get it. 去拿球 拿球
[28:02] Can I ask you something? 我能问你件事吗
[28:04] Course. 问吧
[28:06] Do you think you’re right for him? 你觉得跟他合适吗
[29:16] I’m just going to go and have a cigarette. 我出去一下抽根烟
[29:34] I’ve been admiring you. 我一直在欣赏你呢
[30:28] I… 我…
[30:33] Marianne? 玛丽安
[30:37] Yep? 啊
[30:46] It’s nothing. 没什么的
[30:51] Ok. 哦
正常人

文章导航

Previous Post: 正常人(Normal People)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 正常人(Normal People)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

正常人(Normal People)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号