时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | – Stay. – I can’t. | -留下来 -不行 |
[00:28] | I don’t have class until 3. | 我3点前都没课 |
[00:30] | Yeah, but I’ve got to go home and get some stuff and… | 但我得回家拿些东西 而且… |
[00:33] | Niall worries about me. | 奈尔很担心我 |
[00:35] | That’s nice. | 那很好啊 |
[00:38] | I like Niall, even though I haven’t met him yet. | 我喜欢奈尔 尽管我还没见过他 |
[00:42] | Is he your best friend, do you think? | 你觉得他是你最好的朋友吗 |
[00:46] | No. | 不 |
[00:49] | You are. | 你才是 |
[01:29] | Didn’t know you were here. | 我都不知道你在这 |
[01:30] | – The Ghost of Christmas Past. – All right? | -过去之灵 -什么 |
[01:34] | Heard someone coming in, thought we were being robbed. | 我听到有人进来了 还以为被抢劫了 |
[01:36] | You still live here, then? | 你以后还住在这吗 |
[01:37] | Don’t know what you’re complaining about. | 我都不知道你有什么好抱怨的 |
[01:38] | You get the room to yourself, I’m still paying rent. | 你一个人独享房间 我租金还照付 |
[01:41] | Complaining? I’m delighted. | 抱怨 我可高兴了 |
[01:43] | How’s Marianne? | 玛丽安还好吗 |
[01:44] | Good, yeah. | 她很好 |
[01:44] | – She your girlfriend yet? – Nope. | -她是你女朋友了 -不是 |
[01:47] | What’re you playing at? Keeping her on her toes? | 你在玩什么花样 欲擒故纵 |
[01:49] | – Of course not. – She’s too good for you. | -当然不是 -你配不上她 |
[01:51] | Yes, I’m aware. | 是啊 我知道 |
[01:53] | – Are you? – Now, look, can you give me grief about this later? | -是吗 -听着 你能晚点再骚扰我吗 |
[01:56] | Can’t wait. | 我等不及了 |
[01:57] | – How’s work? – Grand, yeah. Busy. | -工作如何 -挺好的 很忙 |
[02:00] | I hope you said thank you to Marianne. | 我希望你跟玛丽安说声谢谢 |
[02:01] | – For what? – For the job. | -为什么谢她 -因为工作 |
[02:02] | No, that was Sophie. | 不 那要谢谢苏菲 |
[02:04] | And who introduced you to Sophie? | 那是谁把你介绍给苏菲的 |
[02:07] | Well, like, Marianne, obviously. | 好吧 显然是玛丽安 |
[02:10] | – Yes. She’s been very good to you, you know. – Right. | -是啊 她一直对你非常好 -是啊 |
[02:13] | I just hope you’re a bit more appreciative of her now. | 我只是希望你现在能更感激她 |
[02:17] | – Well? – Yeah, well, look, apologies have been made, OK? | -好吗 -好 听着 我已经道歉了 好吗 |
[02:20] | And if Marianne isn’t dwelling on it, | 如果玛丽安都不介意了 |
[02:22] | I don’t see why you are. | 我不知道你为什么还提 |
[02:24] | Like, how would you feel if I kept going at you about some | 如果我总提你青春期犯的一些愚蠢的错误 |
[02:26] | stupid teenage mistake that you made? | 你会是什么感受 |
[02:28] | That’s weird. | 很奇怪 |
[02:28] | You are the stupid teenage mistake I made. | 你就是我青春期犯的愚蠢的错误 |
[02:31] | Oh, right. | 是啊 |
[02:32] | Very nice. | 说得好 |
[02:33] | Did you hear back from the magazine about your story? | 你收到杂志社对你故事的回复了吗 |
[02:36] | – Not yet. – Well, fingers crossed. | -还没 -上天保佑 |
[02:38] | It’d be great to see your name in print. | 看见杂志上印着你的名字一定很棒 |
[02:40] | – OK, love. I love you. – Love you, too. | -好啦 亲爱的 我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[02:46] | – It’s only two days. – It’s only two days. | -就两天 -就两天 |
[02:50] | Can you not see anyone else, make an escape? | 你就不能和别人玩吗 找借口呢 |
[02:53] | No pals, remember? Sad case. | 不能找朋友 记得吗 很惨 |
[02:55] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[02:57] | It’s just a dinner. | 就是吃顿晚饭 |
[02:59] | It’s just a boring dinner and a weekend being a dutiful daughter, | 就是吃顿无聊的晚饭 当一周末孝顺女儿 |
[03:02] | and then I’ll be back. | 然后我就回来 |
[03:03] | Yeah, they can’t do that much damage in 48 hours. | 48小时应该也不会对你造成什么创伤 |
[03:06] | You haven’t met my mother. | 那是你没见过我妈 |
[03:09] | – Do you want another drink? – No, thanks. | -你要再喝一杯吗 -不用了 谢谢 |
[03:11] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | -真的不喝 -是的 |
[03:13] | You’re very kind. | 你太客气了 |
[03:15] | You guys are fucking, right? | 你们两个上过床 是吗 |
[03:18] | You’re together? | 你们在一起了 |
[03:21] | Yes. | 对 |
[03:23] | – Yes, we are. – Yeah. | -对 我们在一起了 -是啊 |
[03:24] | OK. And for, like, months? | 好吧 在一起好几个月了吧 |
[03:29] | Everyone’s speculating, even though you, like, | 所有人都在猜 虽然你们 |
[03:32] | never actually talk to each other. | 好像从来没好好说过话 |
[03:36] | It’s not a new thing. | 这不是什么新鲜事了 |
[03:38] | We used to hook up in school, secretly. | 我们以前上学时就偷偷勾搭了 |
[03:42] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[03:44] | – Hope you don’t mind me saying that, now? – No. No. | -希望你不介意我这么说 -我不介意 |
[03:47] | “Secretly”? | 偷偷 |
[03:50] | Like some kind of game? | 是某种游戏吗 |
[03:52] | That’s actually really fucking hot. | 那可真是太刺激了 |
[03:55] | Well, you make a very cute couple. | 你们俩会是可爱的一对 |
[03:57] | – Thanks. – Couple? | -谢谢 -一对 |
[04:02] | Oh, you’re not exclusive? | 你们是开放式关系吗 |
[04:04] | That’s cool. | 太酷了 |
[04:06] | I wanted to try that with mine, but he was not up for it. | 我想尝试开放式关系 但他不喜欢 |
[04:08] | Men can be possessive. | 男人的占有欲很强 |
[04:10] | You’d really think they’d jump at the idea of multiple partners. | 本来以为他们肯定会接受增加性伴侣的提议 |
[04:13] | Generally… | 一般来说 |
[04:15] | and I am generalising… | 我归纳出… |
[04:17] | men seem more concerned with limiting the freedoms of women | 男人似乎更关心限制女人的自由 |
[04:20] | than in exercising their own. | 胜过限制自己的自由 |
[04:22] | If I were a man, I would have three girlfriends… | 如果我是男人 我会找三个女朋友 |
[04:24] | – ..At least. – I see the appeal, | -至少 -确实很吸引人 |
[04:25] | but it also sounds deeply stressful. | 但听上去也很有压力 |
[04:29] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[04:31] | What about me? | 我怎么了 |
[04:32] | Do you not fantasise about having multiple women at once? | 你没幻想过同时拥有几个女人吗 |
[04:34] | I thought that was a universal thing for men. | 我以为天底下男人都这样呢 |
[04:36] | I don’t know about that. | 我说不好 |
[04:38] | No, not really. | 不是吧 |
[04:41] | We could have a threesome if you want? | 你想的话 我们可以来个3P |
[04:43] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[04:46] | The three of us could… | 我们三个可以… |
[04:48] | Right, uh… | 对 |
[04:50] | Right. Well, um… | 对… |
[04:53] | Wouldn’t really be my cup of tea. | 这其实不是我的菜 |
[04:54] | I’m much too self-conscious. | 我太不自在了 |
[04:56] | – Yeah. Really? – I’d die, yeah. | -是吗 -我会尴尬死的 |
[04:58] | About what? Your looks? | 为什么 因为你的外表吗 |
[04:59] | But you’re so pretty! | 但你多漂亮 |
[05:01] | I mean, thanks, that’s not, um… | 谢了 那不是… |
[05:04] | That’s not it. It’s more that I don’t feel very appealing. | 不是 只是我不是很喜欢 |
[05:09] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[05:14] | Well, I… | 我… |
[05:16] | I guess I have a sort of unlovable… | 我好像有一种不容易被爱的… |
[05:21] | – I have a coldness about me. – I don’t believe that. | -我有冷酷的特质 -我不相信 |
[05:24] | Is she cold with you? | 她跟你很冷酷吗 |
[05:28] | No. | 不 |
[05:29] | You’re cool, but I wouldn’t say you’re cold necessarily. | 你是很酷 但我不会说到冷酷的地步 |
[05:32] | I think cool implies a degree of cold. | 我觉得酷就代表了一定程度的冷 |
[05:35] | You just live up here too much. | 你脑子里想的太多了 |
[05:38] | – You need to be more in touch with your feelings. – Maybe. | -你得多接纳你的感觉 -也许吧 |
[05:46] | Well… | 好了 |
[05:48] | ..I won’t intrude any longer. | 我就不打扰了 |
[05:49] | You’re not intruding. | 你没有打扰 |
[05:51] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[05:53] | No, stay where you are. Stay where you are. | 别起身了 别动了 |
[05:54] | No, not at all. I’ll show you out. | 不 没事 我送你出去 |
[05:56] | – Connell. – See you, Peggy. | -康奈尔 -再见 佩吉 |
[06:20] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[06:23] | – Jesus. – Jesus Christ. | -天啊 -我的天 |
[06:26] | You saved me there. | 你救了我 |
[06:29] | I literally physically couldn’t do that. | 我真办不到 |
[06:32] | – Couldn’t have sex with you in front of her. – I’d have done it. | -没法在她面前跟你做爱 -我愿意那样做 |
[06:36] | If you wanted to. | 如果你想的话 |
[06:38] | Could see you didn’t, though. | 不过看得出你不想 |
[06:40] | Yeah, well, then you… | 是啊 然后你… |
[06:41] | You shouldn’t do what you don’t want to do. | 你不应该做不想做的事 |
[06:43] | No, I didn’t mean that. | 不 我不是这意思 |
[06:47] | It’s more that… | 更像是… |
[06:49] | ..had you wanted to… | 让你愿意那样做… |
[06:52] | ..I’d’ve enjoyed you wanting to. | 我会很享受的 如果你想 |
[06:56] | – I like doing things for you. – No… | -我喜欢为你做事 -不 |
[07:00] | You can’t do things that you don’t want or, uh… | 你不能做你不想做的事情 |
[07:04] | ..Or things you don’t enjoy, just to make me happy. | 或者不喜欢你的事情 就为了取悦我 |
[07:06] | But I like making you happy. | 但我喜欢取悦你 |
[07:08] | I… | 我… |
[07:10] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:25] | Uh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:31] | – Connell, what’s wrong? – It’s nothing I just felt a bit… | -康奈尔 怎么了 -没什么 我只是觉得… |
[07:33] | A bit weird. I don’t know, um… | 有点奇怪 我说不好 |
[07:35] | If I’ve done something to upset you, | 如果我做了什么事让你不开心 |
[07:37] | – I’m really sorry. – No. No, I, uh… | -我很抱歉 -不不 我… |
[07:40] | I’m sorry, I don’t know what that was. | 对不起 我不知道怎么回事 |
[07:43] | It just felt a bit, er… | 只是觉得有点… |
[07:46] | Er, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[07:48] | – You sure? – Yeah, yeah. Sorry. | -你确定 -对 抱歉 |
[08:10] | Marianne? | 玛丽安 |
[08:16] | Look, uh… | 听着 |
[08:19] | Last night I just… | 昨晚我… |
[08:21] | ..just felt, uh… | 就是感觉… |
[08:38] | You know I really love you, don’t you? | 你知道我很爱你吧 |
[10:50] | Think I was starting to have feelings for you there at one point. | 一度以为我开始对你有感觉了 |
[10:55] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[10:57] | Just have to repress all that stuff, Marianne. | 得努力压抑那些情感 玛丽安 |
[11:01] | That’s what I do, anyway. | 反正我是那么做的 |
[11:18] | What? | 什么 |
[11:19] | W-would you ever like, um… | 你有没有过… |
[11:22] | Or would you want to… | 或者想要… |
[11:24] | Want to what? | 想要什么 |
[11:26] | Like, uh… | 比如 |
[11:29] | ..Send me a photo. | 给我发张照片 |
[11:30] | – A photo? – Yeah. | -照片 -对 |
[11:33] | Like a photo of the view, or..? | 风景的照片吗 还是… |
[11:36] | Uh, no. Not a photo of the view. I mean, um… | 不 不是风景照 |
[11:40] | A photo of you… | 你的照片 |
[11:42] | ..Unclothed, preferably. | 最好不穿衣服的 |
[11:45] | Sure. | 好 |
[11:46] | Only if you wanted to. | 如果你想的话 |
[11:48] | All right. Like, I’d delete it. | 好了 我会删的 |
[11:50] | Why are you deleting it? | 为什么要删 |
[11:52] | What’s wrong with my hypothetical picture? | 我假设的这张照片怎么了 |
[11:54] | No. It’s not that. | 不 不是因为这个 |
[11:54] | It’s more so for you, for your privacy | 更多是为了你 为了你的隐私 |
[11:57] | or for your reassurance. | 或者让你放心 |
[12:04] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[12:05] | What about me? | 我怎么了 |
[12:07] | Can I have one of you? | 我能要一张你的吗 |
[12:08] | – Of me? – Your dick, preferably. | -我的 -最好是你的鸡巴 |
[12:12] | You wouldn’t actually want a picture of my dick, would you? | 你不会真想要我鸡巴的照片吧 |
[12:14] | Only fair. | 这样才公平 |
[12:17] | You probably shouldn’t. | 你可能不应该发 |
[12:20] | I’d never delete it. | 我永远不会删的 |
[12:22] | I’d look at it every single day and I’d take it to my grave. | 我会每天看着它 直到陪我一起下葬 |
[12:36] | Oh, Connell, you’re all wet. | 康奈尔 你都湿透了 |
[12:42] | Connell? | 康奈尔 |
[12:43] | Step into the office for a sec. | 来办公室一趟 |
[12:45] | Yeah. No bother. | 好 没问题 |
[12:47] | Yeah. I mean, it’s shit timing. | 确实 时机糟透了 |
[12:48] | It is, for absolutely everybody, but it just… | 对每个人都是 但… |
[12:52] | Look, it sort of made sense to bring things forward, you know? | 但是说出来对大家都好 |
[12:55] | – Right. – Yeah. | -对 -是啊 |
[12:56] | Like, see, we want to get the refurb done by August | 听着 我们想在八月前完成翻修 |
[12:58] | so we can have this big… | 所以我们能搞个盛大的… |
[13:00] | ..Summer opening, you know, catch the holiday crowd. | 夏季开业 抓住假期消费群体 |
[13:03] | Right. | 对 |
[13:04] | Which does mean we are closing for June and July. | 这意味着我们六月和七月确实要闭店 |
[13:08] | But we’ll hold all of your shifts right through May. | 但我们会把你的班一直排到五月 |
[13:12] | – And we want you back in August as well. – Oh, OK. Yeah. OK. | -八月也会请你回来上班 -好的 |
[13:15] | Like, what the fuck am I supposed to do now? | 现在我他妈要做什么 |
[13:17] | Go looking for a job in the middle of exams? | 在考试季中途找工作吗 |
[13:21] | I can sublet this place for you, if you like. | 我可以帮你分租这个房子 如果你愿意 |
[13:23] | Still be here for you in September. | 给你把房子留到九月 |
[13:26] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[13:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:30] | I mean, don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[13:33] | So that’s it, then? | 那就这样了 |
[13:35] | Off to Sligo for the summer? | 去斯莱戈待一个夏天 |
[13:37] | No! | 不 |
[13:38] | Just stay with Marianne for a few weeks until you find a job. | 在找到工作前 先跟玛丽安待几周 |
[13:43] | You can’t be fucking serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[13:44] | – What? – I mean, you stay with her, what, | -怎么了 -你现在不也跟她 |
[13:46] | four nights a week, five? | 一周待四五晚 |
[13:47] | No, that’s different. I don’t live with her. | 不 这不一样 我不跟她一起生活 |
[13:48] | You think if you move your toothbrush into her bathroom, | 你觉得如果你把牙刷放进她的卫生间 |
[13:50] | she’s going to get too attached? | 她就会赖上你 |
[13:51] | Fuck off. I don’t think that at all. | 滚蛋 我才没那么想 |
[13:52] | I just wouldn’t want to ask her. | 我就是不想开口问她 |
[13:59] | Fuck’s sake, man. | 天啊 兄弟 |
[14:02] | I give up. Do what you want. | 我放弃 随你便吧 |
[14:05] | – I can’t get my head around it. – Sorry. | -我可琢磨不明白 -抱歉 |
[14:24] | We’ve heard you’re doing so well in college, Marianne. | 我们听说你在大学表现很好 玛丽安 |
[14:27] | Well, exams don’t start til May, so… | 五月才开始考试呢 |
[14:31] | – Fingers crossed. – But your essays have all gone well. | -上帝保佑吧 -但你的论文都完成得很好 |
[14:33] | Your mother was saying. | 你妈妈说了 |
[14:36] | So far, yeah. | 目前为止 是的 |
[14:38] | Good woman. | 优秀的女人 |
[14:40] | Are you enjoying the flat? | 你在公寓住得还舒服吗 |
[14:43] | Of course you girls lived there when you were at Trinity. | 当然 你们当时读圣三一的时候就住那 |
[14:46] | Denise did. I used to visit. | 丹尼丝住那 我以前经常去看她 |
[14:48] | Oh, God, we had such fun in that place. | 天啊 我们当时在那可开心了 |
[14:51] | Got up to all sorts, didn’t we? | 百无禁忌 不是吗 |
[14:53] | I never liked Dublin. Too many people. | 我从没喜欢过都柏林 人太多了 |
[14:55] | I think Dublin is a lovely city. | 我觉得都柏林是很棒的城市 |
[14:58] | And where your parents met. | 你父母还是在那遇见的 |
[15:00] | It’s a nice flat. | 公寓很不错 |
[15:02] | Have you been up to visit, Alan? | 你打算有时间去看看吗 艾伦 |
[15:04] | No. | 不 |
[15:06] | You’re working him too hard. | 你把他奴役得太紧了 |
[15:08] | He’s well able for it. | 你有那个能力 |
[15:09] | You could give him a day off to visit his sister. | 你们应该放他一天假让他去看妹妹 |
[15:11] | Caitlin didn’t visit me till I was in my second year. | 凯特琳直到我大二时才去看我 |
[15:13] | Did I not? | 是吗 |
[15:15] | I have to say, Alan is doing very well. | 我必须说 艾伦做得相当好 |
[15:17] | You got a couple of men under him, climbing that ladder. | 给他安排了几个下属 让他一步一步来 |
[15:20] | Oh, that’s great, Alan. | 真棒啊 艾伦 |
[15:25] | Can I give anyone a top up? | 我来给谁添点酒 |
[15:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:34] | Your father would be so proud of you. | 你父亲会为你们感到骄傲的 |
[15:37] | Both of you. He really would. | 为你们俩 他会的 |
[15:42] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[15:45] | And how is business, Denise? | 最近生意怎么样 丹尼丝 |
[15:48] | Fine. Very good. | 不错 挺好的 |
[16:15] | That was nice, wasn’t it? | 挺厉害啊 是不是 |
[16:19] | Pleasant, I thought. | 很愉快 我觉得 |
[16:23] | Very good of you to come home and regale us all with stories | 你回到家 用你在大城市获得成功的故事 |
[16:27] | of your achievements in the big city. | 来款待我们 真好啊 |
[16:30] | Banging on about your exams and your essays and your | 在妈妈生日午宴上炫耀你的考试和论文 |
[16:35] | fucking top of the class over Mam’s birthday meal. | 还有你那该死的名列前茅的成绩 |
[16:40] | I didn’t bring that up. They did. | 我并不想说 是他们说的 |
[16:42] | Are you joking? You couldn’t shut up about it. | 你开什么玩笑 是你根本不肯闭嘴 |
[16:49] | Do you think you’re smarter than me? | 你觉得你比我聪明吗 |
[16:53] | – Can you hear me? – I don’t know. | -你能听到吗 -我不知道 |
[16:55] | I’ve never thought about which of us is smarter. | 我从来没想过你和我谁更聪明 |
[16:58] | Bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[17:00] | – Ok. – Ok? | -好吧 -好吧 |
[17:03] | – You DO think you’re smarter than me? – Sure. | -你真的认为你比我聪明吗 -是的 |
[17:06] | Whatever you say. | 随便你说什么 |
[17:07] | I’m the smart one and you’re the hopeless fuck-up. | 我更聪明 而你是那个无可救药的废物 |
[18:23] | Will we see you again before the summer? | 暑假前我们还能再见面吗 |
[18:26] | Exams are going to be pretty full-on. | 一系列考试马上就会开始了 |
[18:28] | And you can’t study here? | 那么你不能在这里学习吗 |
[18:32] | No. | 不能 |
[18:40] | You’re very different, you and your brother. | 你们变得很不同了 你和你哥哥 |
[18:44] | It’s difficult for him. | 他过得很艰难 |
[18:46] | And things are so easy for me? | 那对我来说就很容易吗 |
[18:49] | Honestly, yes. | 说真的 是的 |
[18:51] | Yes, they are. | 确实是的 |
[18:52] | You’re about to head back to Dublin to your degree | 你要回到都柏林获得你的学位 |
[18:54] | and your friends and your life that exists outside of Sligo. | 还有斯莱戈之外属于你的朋友和生活 |
[18:57] | That isn’t the case for your brother. | 对你哥哥来说情况却不同 |
[18:59] | – It IS very difficult for him, Marianne. – And that’s MY fault? | -对他来说很难 玛丽安 -那是我的错吗 |
[19:02] | That’s not what I’m saying. | 我可不是这样说的 |
[19:03] | – You act like it is. – That’s not how I feel. | -你表现得就是这样 -我并不是这样想的 |
[19:06] | Why are you living your life like that, | 你为什么要这样过你的生活 |
[19:07] | – with him dictating everything? – Marianne. | -让他去支配一切 -玛丽安 |
[19:09] | – Does it make you happy? – None of this makes me happy. | -这让你感到快乐吗 -这一点也不让我快乐 |
[19:12] | Then why are you allowing it to be like this? | 那你为什么要允许这样的事发生 |
[19:14] | What do you think I should do? | 你觉得我应该怎么做 |
[19:18] | Kick him out? | 把他赶走吗 |
[19:21] | How do you think I should handle this, exactly? | 你觉得我到底应该怎么处理这事 |
[19:23] | Cos I’d love to have your insight. | 因为我想知道你的想法 |
[19:25] | Because I’m trying to do the best I can. | 因为我正在尽可能地做到最好 |
[19:31] | I don’t want to miss my bus. | 我不想错过巴士 |
[19:34] | Fine. | 好的 |
[19:36] | Thanks for the lift. | 谢谢开车送我 |
[20:17] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[20:19] | I’m fine. | 我还好 |
[20:21] | Did the film get you? | 电影触动你了吗 |
[20:24] | No. I’m just feeling a bit off at the moment. | 没有 我只是有一点难受 |
[20:30] | You’re not pregnant or anything, are you? | 你不会是怀孕了吧 |
[20:34] | No. | 没有 |
[20:36] | I got my period this morning. | 我今早来月经了 |
[20:39] | Can I get you anything? | 要我给你拿点什么东西吗 |
[20:45] | Tea. | 茶 |
[20:47] | Tea. | 茶 |
[20:49] | All right. | 好的 |
[22:16] | I think it’ll just hurt. | 我觉得我会不舒服 |
[22:18] | Feeling a bit crampy. | 有一点腹绞痛 |
[23:07] | 亲爱的康奈尔 感谢你最近提交的作品 我们很喜欢 但是我们认为它还不能被收录 我们觉得你的作品缺乏自信 观点不清 但我们愿意阅读你接下来的任何作品 | |
[23:30] | So how’s Marianne? | 玛丽安怎么样了 |
[23:31] | – Have you asked her about moving in yet? – Nah. | -你问过她搬去同住的事了吗 -还没 |
[23:34] | No. | 没有 |
[23:39] | What is it exactly that’s stopping you? | 到底是什么在阻碍你呢 |
[23:53] | That is precisely what I’m saying! | 这正是我在说的观点 |
[23:55] | Come off it. | 别胡说了 |
[23:55] | You’re just being politically correct for the sake of it. | 你只是要表现得政治正确罢了 |
[23:57] | Oh, my God. Why is it always people | 我的天啊 为什么那些 |
[23:58] | that look and sound exactly like you that say shit like that? | 跟你一样腔调的人总是扯这些话 |
[24:01] | Look, I just think that we all need to take | 听着 我只是觉得我们都需要 |
[24:02] | some responsibility for what we put into the world. | 为我们带到这世界上的东西负责 |
[24:05] | What about even the mean? | 你到底想说什么 |
[24:05] | Sorry, excuse me, and therefore… | 抱歉 让我说完 因此… |
[24:07] | But it is so much easier for you as a straight white man | 但你一个白种直男说这样的话 |
[24:09] | to say stuff like that. | 多容易啊 |
[24:10] | Come on, I can have an opinion. | 行了 我可以有自己的看法啊 |
[24:11] | Just cos I’m straight and white and male doesn’t mean | 难道因为我是白种的直男 |
[24:13] | I can’t have an opinion. | 我就不能有自己的看法吗 |
[24:15] | I can have an opinion regardless… | 我可以有自己的看法 不管… |
[24:16] | That’s what I mean, yeah. Nothing to do with the years… | 我就是这意思 和时代没有关系 |
[24:18] | I am so sorry | 真不好意思 |
[24:19] | – I’m a straight white man. – ..Years of repression that | -我是个白种直男 -地球上几乎所有别的 |
[24:20] | basically every other group on the planet has faced… | 人群都经历过的被压制的时代 |
[24:22] | And I have to pay for that? | 我要来为那些负责吗 |
[24:24] | – Cos you still benefit from it. – Like what? | -因为你还在从中受益啊 -受什么益 |
[24:42] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[24:44] | Why does he always do that? | 为什么他老是这样 |
[24:45] | – What? – The lads you hang out with, they always have their… | -什么 -和你一起玩的男孩们 他们总是 |
[24:49] | ..fucking hands all over you. | 他妈的对你动手动脚的 |
[24:53] | Oh, right?! | 好吧 |
[24:54] | You don’t want to touch me, | 你不想碰我 |
[24:56] | but you get to dictate who else does? | 但你要决定谁可以吗 |
[24:57] | – I touch you. – Yeah. | -我碰你啊 -是啊 |
[25:00] | As long as there’s about | 必须是在 |
[25:01] | six closed doors between us and another person | 我们与别的人之间隔着六扇紧闭的门的情况下 |
[25:03] | who might fucking witness you demonstrating some level | 以免让他们看见你表现出 |
[25:06] | – of affection towards me. – Grand. | -对我的某种爱意 -太好了 |
[25:08] | It’s not a big deal. | 这没什么大不了的 |
[25:10] | Jamie’s just like that. Forget it. | 杰米就是那样 算了 |
[25:14] | I think I’m going to go. | 我还是走吧 |
[25:18] | Don’t. | 别走 |
[25:20] | I’m fine. I’m just a bit tired. | 我没事 就是有点累了 |
[25:23] | We’re fine. | 我们俩没事 |
[25:26] | Please don’t go. | 求你别走 |
[26:00] | – You all right? – Mh-hm. | -你还好吗 -嗯 |
[26:03] | Just a bit tired. | 就是有点累 |
[26:06] | – Do you want to skip it? – We can’t. | -要不我们不去了 -不能不去 |
[26:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:10] | It’s just a birthday party. Sophie won’t mind. | 就是生日派对 苏菲不会介意的 |
[26:15] | You can’t be indebted to someone forever | 就因为有谁给你介绍了个破餐厅的工作 |
[26:17] | cos they get you a job in a crappy restaurant, Connell. | 你不用感觉一辈子都欠他们的 康奈尔 |
[26:19] | Who said I was indebted to her? | 谁说我欠她的了 |
[26:25] | When you’re a famous writer, | 等你成了著名的作家 |
[26:26] | you won’t be indebted to anyone. | 你就谁的都不欠了 |
[26:28] | You’ll be, uh, lording it over the rest of us. | 你就可以对我们颐指气使了 |
[26:36] | – What? – You ready? | -怎么了 -准备好了吗 |
[26:47] | I have no idea who that is. | 我不知道那人是谁 |
[26:47] | Have you ever been to Barcelona? | 你去过巴塞罗那吗 |
[26:49] | – Yeah, but not since I was a kid. – Oh, man, you have to go. | -去过 不过还是小时候呢 -你真得去 |
[26:51] | I was at a festival there, like, last summer. | 我去年夏天在那参加了个节日 |
[26:53] | It was just like pumping techno in these big massive, like, | 在机场机库那样的地方 |
[26:57] | – airport hangars. – Shut up. | -飚电子舞曲 -闭嘴吧 |
[26:58] | Yeah, like 20 minutes outside the city. It is amazing! | 离城二十分钟吧 太牛了 |
[27:02] | – We should all go. Like, this summer. I’d go back. – Guys! | -今年夏天我们都该去 我会再去的 -各位 |
[27:05] | Enough drinking and talking. It’s game time. | 喝得聊得可以了 该玩玩了 |
[27:08] | Get back in the pool. | 回游泳池吧 |
[27:09] | Connell, can you help the birthday girl out? | 康奈尔 你能帮棒寿星姑娘吗 |
[27:12] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[27:14] | – Come on. – Yeah, let’s do it. | -走吧 -我们走 |
[27:16] | Marianne? | 玛丽安 |
[27:17] | Oh, we can just watch and referee. | 我们可以一边看看 当裁判 |
[27:19] | Yeah. We’ll ref. | 好 我们当裁判 |
[27:21] | That’s a nice solid torso you have there. | 你这腹肌真结实啊 |
[27:23] | – Er, I bagsed him, now he’s on my team. – Yeah. | -我先挑的他 他是我这队的 -嗯 |
[27:25] | Thank you, baby. Let’s do it. | 谢谢宝贝 我们去吧 |
[27:27] | Don’t worry, Marianne. I won’t steal him. | 别担心 玛丽安 我不会把他偷走的 |
[27:33] | – She said my torso is solid? – Did she really? | -她也说过我的腹部很结实 -真的吗 |
[27:44] | Get it, get it. | 去拿球 拿球 |
[28:02] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你件事吗 |
[28:04] | Course. | 问吧 |
[28:06] | Do you think you’re right for him? | 你觉得跟他合适吗 |
[29:16] | I’m just going to go and have a cigarette. | 我出去一下抽根烟 |
[29:34] | I’ve been admiring you. | 我一直在欣赏你呢 |
[30:28] | I… | 我… |
[30:33] | Marianne? | 玛丽安 |
[30:37] | Yep? | 啊 |
[30:46] | It’s nothing. | 没什么的 |
[30:51] | Ok. | 哦 |